[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

May 25th- Attempt 1 & 2 

With the materials finally warmed, Oikawa set to work on the first pair. The first craft resulted in the typical Good item. Not even bothering to finish spec-ing it, he placed it in the template bin and moved on to the second one. After a few hammerings, the second material also resulted in a Good item. Putting it in the bin, he retrieved two more materials and placed them on the table.

[17219] CD: 5 [4+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Good Item of Choice)

Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (17219)
Roll: (5) [4+1]
Item Type: (?)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (?)
Description: (?)

[17220] CD: 4 [3+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (17220)
Roll: (4) [3+1]
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May 25th- Attempt 3 & 4

The next materials were more of the same. The third craft resulted in yet another Good item. Becoming frustrated, the blonde calmed down and carefully hammered out the fourth craft. This one turned into an Uncommon item. Although he didn't need it, it was better than getting another Good item. Putting that template into the bin as well, Oikawa grabbed his last 3 mats.

[17221] CD: 4 [3+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (17221)
Roll: (4) [3+1]

[17222] CD: 9 [8+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+3 EXP

Name: (Eternal Harmony)

ID: (17222)
Roll: (9) [8+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Quality: (Uncommon)
Enhancements: (+1 Bleed)
Description: (

0049.04.jpg

)

May 25th- Attempt 5 & 6 & 7 

The last three crafts by far had the best results. The fifth craft of the day became a Rare item. he had no current plans for it, so he left it as a template. The sixth craft was more of an accident. King had suddenly awoken and distracted Oikawa long enough so that he over hammered the item until it was nothing but pixelated dust. So much for that craft. Placing the waste in the trash, he grabbed the last material and hammered out a Perfect Rapier. That complete's Shuyin's commission. That just leaves Rolland and Dante's sword. Almost done. We'll see what tomorrow holds! 

Cleaning up, Oikawa documented his results and shut down the furnace.

[17223] CD: 11 [10+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Icicle Shield)

ID: (17223)
Roll: (11) [10+1]
Item Type: (Shield)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage Mitigation and +1 Thorns)
Description: (A small icicle blue shield easy to use for a rapier master. It is said to be so cold it damages whoever hits it.)

[17224] CD: 2 [1+1]

Epic Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[17225] CD: 12 [11+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Winterthorn)

ID: (17225)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+2 Accuracy and +1 Damage)
Description: (gemtail_rapier.png)

The day was nice and calm as Rolland walked around the plaza of the Town of Beginnings, he found the shop where Oikawa was stationed, the sound of the door opening once again fill the air. He smiled as he walked into the building and waved at him as the little bell rang, "Ey didn't expect you to call me soo soon, I was hoping for more time, but hey you're a Pro man." He said as he walked to the counter and smiled, "So what masterpiece did you make?" "Other than what I gave you and some open idea's." He said as he brushed the white hair out of his face and giggled, "I hope you can wait for me to get the rest of the Col." He said as he rubbed his neck, as this shortage of Col he had was annoying, and he knew getting a Profession would help, but Rolland didn't know what he wanted to be in Aincrad.

It was a little after noon when a familiar white haired player strolled into the shop. King sat up, alerted by the new presence of someone he hasn't met before. The cub eyed him, for a bit before making his way tot he counter and perching himself there as the two players began to chit chat. Oikawa greeted Rolland as he approached the counter. "I told you I'd have at least the armor completed by no later than today. As for what it looks like, I think I nailed it if I do say so myself." Rummaging in a bin beneath the counter, Oikawa pulled out a few armored pieces. Bringing up his menu, the armor assembled and presented itself.

Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam

Name: (Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam)

ID: (16198)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (Heavy Armor)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Thorns)
Description: (A suit of armor with the common European style Knight look, though heavily modified in the appearance, it still holds that old fashion look to it. The armor's name origin's is unknown but when worn, the user gains a stunning amount of courage, similar to the phrase, heart and courage of a lion. It breathes the very essence of a knight, noble one at that, this armor, has a setting of blue clothing tattered in certain places, and a set of white fur like ornaments along the shoulders. Which extends around the back of the shoulders and connects to the other shoulder link, this armor gives the bearer a slight less armor defense than others, but makes for it to lash out at the foes that try to attack.)

Faraam_Set_Concept.jpg

"This is what you wanted correct?"

Rolland grinned as he nodded, "Oh heck yeah man, thats what I envisioned, let me try it on man." He said as he grabbed the armor and equipped the gear as the sudden black coat he had one disappeared. The blue, silver, and white armor appeared on his frame and he turned around his face now covered by a helm of a knight he smiled and slammed his right arm over his heart like a knight. "Huzzah my good fellow, this armor is stupendous, I commend you on your prowess in the art of metal bending." "You truly are a man of your word, my eyes yet are not filled." "I still have to see your work in crafting my blade next, but alas, I still have not acquired the necessary currency."

He said as he forced his voice to imitate a British like accent of a noble knight, and then gave a giggle as his voice did echo, but he tapped the helm twice and made it go into a passive mode and his white hair fluttered outward. "It's amazing... now to make you another deal... how bout you help me out in getting my a profession, and I will make you items as a extra bonus. I think if you help me out, we could get more business flowing." He said with a grin, "I'll still give you the Col you require, and my sword but you'll get bonuses from me and possibly more boom, I think I am going to be a Performer." He said with a smile, "I mean I am a pop star in Japan, why not go with my dream even more hehe." He chuckled at the words he said and gave Oikawa a smile and held out his hand, "Whatcha say pal, business partners?"

-Item received-

Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam

+1 Eternal Melody (Perfect Heavy Armor) 

-1 Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam

Oikawa chuckled and gestured for Rolland to try the armor out. The excited player quickly equipped the armor and played with it a bit. He seems to really enjoy it. Glad I haven't lost my touch haha. After a showering of compliments, the blonde bowed and grinned at the player as Rolland began to propose a business deal. Having heard him out, Oikawa rubbed his chin as he mulled it over briefly.

I see nothing wrong with a deal like this. Though I wonder what assistance he'll need from me. I know nothing of the profession. Hmmm... "I'm intrigued.  What bonuses are we speaking of here and what assistance of mine will be needed?"

Rolland smiled, "Your company, backup and friendship is what I need, you see I hate travelling around alone and I would like a pal like you to help me in not only killing time out there, but also in case I get over ran by monsters." He said as he rubbed his chin, "A Performer has to kill animals and Mob's in order to get their materials and taking on multiple foes at once isn't as easy as your may think." He said as he then looked at the familiar, "Also... could probably use a new shield or.... is this your familiar... I don't think I have seen him." He said as he then adverted his gaze back onto Oikawa, "LIke I said, help me out here, and I will trade with you, and give you a discount in the concerts I will perform, I mean I will try to play to Violin or something like that." He said as he chuckled, and gave a sly grin, "I did play Cello as well as the Violin, should be interesting enough, but this will also be a great way to build a friendship with you as well." He said with a smile, "You know my Guild could use another Blacksmith, or at least another powerful player like yourself I mean I have a feeling your powerful." He said with a chuckle as he held out his hand to him. "Well?"

Oikawa listened as Rolland explained what he needed from him. Turns out, all he wanted was a good friend who would be there for him. "I don't mind helping you out. I have only a few good friends myself and having another certainly wouldn't be a crime." Oikawa stuck out his hand and firmly grasped Rolland's as he gave it a solid shake. "You have a deal my friend. Oh and yes this is my familiar King. He actually has a unique ability in that he can heal me for +5 HP every so often. pretty nifty when we're out and about. I must inform you however that I might be busy for a little bit. I may or may not have a girlfriend nowadays and I have a wedding to get ready for. You surely must know Calrex and Teayre. If I recall correctly, y'all are all in the same guild, no?"

After receiving a message from Oikawa that his sword had been finished. Shuyin swung by the shop and entered in through the front door. Walking in through the front door Shuyin gave a wave to Oikawa before pulling up his status menu. Scrolling over to his inventory he clicked on his materials and dragged them over to the transfer window. Typing in Oikawa's name he quickly hit accept, transferring the items to him.

-5 Materials

Skylar stepped inside the Gurando Foji Forge. He was looking for a weapon and shield for a friend of his. It was important that it would keep him alive.

"Rapier, rapier, rapier" Skylar muttered to himself while browsing the isles for a suitable rapier. On a small shelf in the back of the store was a perfect one "Winterthorn huh. Not really damage heavy but Jomei will like you enough."  Skylar looked around some more. Carefully looking for a shield that would go with the weapon.

"Excuse me!" Skylar tried to get the shop owners attention. "Would you happen to have a shield to go with this weapon?" Skylar really did not have time to answer before the weapon disappeared from his hands. It was a part of an agreement and was already spoken for. "Well you would not happen to have another perfect Rapier would you? Something more sunny?"

After receiving a message from Oikawa that his sword had been finished. Shuyin swung by the shop and entered in through the front door. Walking in through the front door Shuyin gave a wave to Oikawa before pulling up his status menu. Scrolling over to his inventory he clicked on his materials and dragged them over to the transfer window. Typing in Oikawa's name he quickly hit accept, transferring the items to him.

-5 Materials

As Shuyin entered the shop. The two waved at each other before conducting their pre-approved business. Accepting the materials, Oikawa relinquished Winterthorn to him and spoke. "I hope the weapon is crafted to your liking. Thank you for your business."

+5 Materials

-1 Winterthorn

Skylar stepped inside the Gurando Foji Forge. He was looking for a weapon and shield for a friend of his. It was important that it would keep him alive.

"Rapier, rapier, rapier" Skylar muttered to himself while browsing the isles for a suitable rapier. On a small shelf in the back of the store was a perfect one "Winterthorn huh. Not really damage heavy but Jomei will like you enough."  Skylar looked around some more. Carefully looking for a shield that would go with the weapon.

"Excuse me!" Skylar tried to get the shop owners attention. "Would you happen to have a shield to go with this weapon?" Skylar really did not have time to answer before the weapon disappeared from his hands. It was a part of an agreement and was already spoken for. "Well you would not happen to have another perfect Rapier would you? Something more sunny?"

A frantic younger fellow entered the shop next. For once business is booming. Lets see what he needs. Ironically enough the player had just begun to ask aa question when the weapon he was carrying was transferred to Shuyin. Oh boi he wanted Winterthorn . Hmm I think I'm fresh out of templates. Looks like I'll have to craft another. Facing the young man, Oikawa replied. "Yeah sorry about that. That weapon was indeed crafted for someone else. Here, how about you purchase the shield you need and I'll get to work on your sword once the shop dies down. Sound agreeable?"

May 26th- Attempt 1 & 2 

Today had been a busy one for the blonde as he grabbed his gloves and warmed the furnace. Grabbing his last 6 materials. He placed them in side and allowed them to heat. Once they were a bright orange, he removed them and began crafting. The first craft was typical. Still shaking off the rust, he tossed the bad item in the trash and started on the second mat. After tapping away for a few minutes. The material glowed and became a Perfect sword.

[17347] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[17348] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Lost Sword of Goujian)

ID: (17348)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: (One Handed Straight Sword)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Bleed)
​Description: (A beautifully made Jian Chinese Longsword, named after the artifact found in China, the sword is a exact replica of The Sword of Goujian, and holds all the same looks and aspects. The sword is 55.6 centimeters (21.9 in) in length, including a 8.4 centimeters (3.3 in) hilt: the blade is 4.6 centimeters (1.8 in) wide at its base. The sword weighs 875 grams (30.9 oz), with the same repeating dark rhombi pattern on both sides, even the decoration of the blue crystals and turquoise. The grip of the sword is bound by silk, while the pommel is compound of eleven concentric circles, and on one side of the blade, two columns of text are visible. Eight characters are written in an ancient script. The Lost Sword of Goujian is a beautiful weapon and is the first one to be found in Aincrad, as the power it holds is nothing to sneeze at either, as it allows a bleed effect as well as moderate amount of damage.) 

May 26th- Attempt 3 & 4 

The next two crafts were actually similar. The third craft ended up becoming a nice Rare template while the fourth craft became a reserved item for Lowenthal. Well I have two crafts left. Today has been busy and my crafting has been pretty solid as well. I wish everyday was like this haha. Then I'd have a ton of business. Grabbing the final materials, Oikawa set to work on his last two crafts.

[17349] CD: 10 [9+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Melody Mortelle)

ID: (17349)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage)
Description: (An elegant crimson Saber, that seems to sing as it curves through than air, dancing on the wind. The hilt, guard, grip and pommel are made in a curving fashion of a darker red material, Looping around the holders hand and deflecting blows away.)

[17350] CD: 10 [9+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (FÅ«ma KotarÅ)

ID: (17350)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)
Enhancements: (+1 Accuracy and +1 Damage)
Description: (An elongated kunai, named after a ninja clan who excelled in espionage. According to some sources, the family has roots in the 10th century when they served Taira no Masakado in his revolt against the Kyoto government.)

May 26th- Attempt 5 & 6

The final two crafts went splendidly. Oikawa manged to craft Skylar's commission down to a T. As for the final craft, it resulted in another Good item template. Placing all his newly created weapons in the evaluation bin, Oikawa tidied up and placed all the templates in the correct places. Satisfied with his work, he shut off the furnace and went back up to the front to send out some Pm's.

[17351] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Summerthorn)

ID: (17351)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Accuracy)
Description: (Rapier_by_MortalSphere.jpg)

[17352] CD: 6 [5+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (17352)
Roll: (6) [5+1]

Lowenthal walked into the blacksmith's shop. This was the first  player ran shop he's been, besides his and looked around.  Lining the walls were spears, and axes. Swords and shields. Opposite them were stands, displaying heavy plated armor. Lowenthal almost regretted coming into the store. Instead of leaving however, Lowenthal walked up to the counter. "Hello?" He called out. As he did, a small man appeared with blonde hair appeared. "Hi," Lowenthal said, some what nervous. "Just kinda noticed that you don't have any daggers here. I was wondering if you could, um, make me one?" He asked finally. "Oh! I do have money. Here." He said, pulling out a small bag, that had 750 Col in it. "Will this do?" Lowenthal asked, placing the bag on the counter.

Lowenthal walked into the blacksmith's shop. This was the first  player ran shop he's been, besides his and looked around.  Lining the walls were spears, and axes. Swords and shields. Opposite them were stands, displaying heavy plated armor. Lowenthal almost regretted coming into the store. Instead of leaving however, Lowenthal walked up to the counter. "Hello?" He called out. As he did, a small man appeared with blonde hair appeared. "Hi," Lowenthal said, some what nervous. "Just kinda noticed that you don't have any daggers here. I was wondering if you could, um, make me one?" He asked finally. "Oh! I do have money. Here." He said, pulling out a small bag, that had 750 Col in it. "Will this do?" Lowenthal asked, placing the bag on the counter.

The familiar ding of the bell alerted Oikawa to yet another customer. Yep today has been solid business wise. "Hello! Welcome to Gurando Foji." Oikawa listened as the player requested a dagger while placing a sack of Col equal to that of a Rare dagger on to the counter. "The payment is certainly sufficient. Just fill out this form. And I'll have it made in a jiffy. Once it's approved I'll pm you to come pick it up."

Form: 

Name: (Fill In)

ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [Leave Blank]
Enhancements: (Fill In)
Description: (Fill In)

Lowenthal looked at the form, and was surprised at what he was able to control. he quickly filled it out and handed it back. "That should be it." He said, nodding.

Name: FÅ«ma KotarÅ

ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [Leave Blank]
Enhancements: Accuracy 1, Damage 1
Description: An elongated kunai, named after a ninja clan who excelled in espionage. According to some sources, the family has roots in the 10th century when they served Taira no Masakado in his revolt against the Kyoto government.

Rolland sighed, "Actually I recently joined so I haven't had a chance to meet them, so this is the first." He said as he let go of Oikawa's hand and smiled, "And yes nifty trick, since this is the first I have heard of them and their wonderful event." He said as he smiled, "But I will be hoping to meet him soon, as I've heard rumors of him being a powerful player." "The White Knight I heard from a player outside the shop about three days ago." He said as he smiled and rubbed his chin, "Well I do hope to meet him some day, but until then I need to get some Col in my pocket, so when you get the chance hit me up with a PM and we can go and do the mission okay?" He asked him as he held out his hand as a gesture of him leaving and their arrangement.