[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Itzal looked at the words on the sign before entering.  The lions den?  Most of the time that was a bad thing for people.  In this case however he guessed it wasn't that big a deal.  He opened the door and the bell chimed.  He noticed movement and saw a lion perk it's head up.  He silently gasped.  He'd never seen a familiar before and it was magnificent.  It continued to stare at him so he decided to wave at it with a smile and walk up to the counter.  He waited a moment or two, tapping his fingers to a song and whistled once or twice.  When nobody came he looked at the lion.  It seemed to have grown bored of him.  Jeez he thought jokingly.  Even familiars don't take an interest in me.  He knew he'd have to get back to training soon so he placed his order on the counter.

Spoiler

Name: Niger Natio
Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 evasion +1 recovery
Description:
http://i.imgur.com/soq5Xp2.jpg
Payment Method:  MATs (upon pick up)

Satisfied, he signed his signature at the bottom and turned to leave.  This armor was a big deal for him.  The finished part of his set.  He couldn't wait to see it in a physical form rather than just an image.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takao drew in a slow breath as he stared at the sign leading into Ariel's shop. He had an idea in his head, which was never a good thing, and it required the right kind of equipment. Available Tailors in Aincrad were rather scarce at the moment, which meant that he would have to go to her. Takao didn't have any problems with Ariel personally, he seldom interacted with her outside of crafting requests and boss raids which meant that it was a matter of unfamiliarity than dislike, but he did strongly loathe the emblems she so proudly displayed on her crafts. He detested being branded and acting like a walking advertisement, but he did imagine to have some leverage when it came to that.

"Hey, Ariel." Takao said as he stepped through the door, glove-clad hand raised in greeting. "I was wonderin' if you could make me somethin'-- but... I also wanted to know if I could pay you extra or somethin' to leave out the emblem. I'd rather this be just what it is, nothin' extra, y'know?"

Spoiler

Name: Daybreaker Set
Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 Evasion | 1 Damage Mitigation(+18)
Description:
 The «Daybreaker Set» consists of several components, each of which are either black, dark grey, or olive-green. The set is made up of the jacket, which can be worn with the sleeves down or rolled up just shy of the elbows, as well as being able to be worn around the player's waist. The set also includes a black form-fitting undershirt with sleeves that stop halfway down the forearm and lighter-grey designs on the player's outer bicep, around the small of their back and hips, and on the sides of their ribs. Pants that match the black colour of the jacket are tucked into calf-height boots, which are of similar design and colour scheme as the rest of the outfit. The set also includes a pair of black gloves, a nylon-esque textured belt, and an olive-green shemagh-style scarf that can be worn around the neck, waist, or hanging off the belt.
Reference Images: [x] [x]
Payment Method: Materials

Somebody new stepped through the entrance of her home and fooled around a bit with Kimba who wasn't in the mood for any kind of interaction. The player placed a order and left; on the second time, the blonde actually hearing the bells chime. As she went to greet the person who entered the shop, it seemed like they already left. Picking up the order form she glanced through it and noded. Not late after Takao entered her 'lair' and also placed an order. She listen to his request and at the end nodded, sensing an urge to draw some substantial benefit from his last condition. In the end, after some internal debate that was exteriorized by the act of her brows furrowing, she replied: "I can do both.... and as for the extra pay, I'll leave that to you. I'm planning to send a batch of generic lower quality items to a merchant for appraisals so any number of extra mats would be welcomed."

Taking both orders she added a short "Give me a sec!" as she went and completed the two request in almost record time. Next she presented the desired item to Takao, as he was still there (or should've been) and PMed the new customer to come and pick his.

# Roll ID CD +2 Item Type Exp
1 63088 7 Uncommon 3
2 63089  4 Good 2
3 63090 11 Perfect 8
4 63091 9 Rare 5
5 63092 12 Perfect 8
+5 Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)
-5 Materials +31 Total Exp Material Inventory: 75/860 
Spoiler

Name: Niger Natio
ID: 
Roll: 11 (9+2)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Enhancements: +2 evasion +1 recovery
Description: 
http://i.imgur.com/soq5Xp2.jpg

Name: Daybreaker Set
ID: 
Roll: 12 (10+2)
Item Type: Light Armour

Enhancements: 2 Evasion | 1 Damage Mitigation(+18)
Description:
 The «Daybreaker Set» consists of several components, each of which are either black, dark grey, or olive-green. The set is made up of the jacket, which can be worn with the sleeves down or rolled up just shy of the elbows, as well as being able to be worn around the player's waist. The set also includes a black form-fitting undershirt with sleeves that stop halfway down the forearm and lighter-grey designs on the player's outer bicep, around the small of their back and hips, and on the sides of their ribs. Pants that match the black colour of the jacket are tucked into calf-height boots, which are of similar design and colour scheme as the rest of the outfit. The set also includes a pair of black gloves, a nylon-esque textured belt, and an olive-green shemagh-style scarf that can be worn around the neck, waist, or hanging off the belt.
Reference Images: [x] [x]

The wanderer calmly pushes on through the very familiar wooden door. Looking around, he quickly find the front counter. "Hey, Ari!" The wanderer is a common customer in this store, he figure maybe, he's close enough to the owner to be dropping the formalities. "Could I happen to get these made? You can take some time with them, if you needed seeing as I won't be able to use them right away, but I'll reach the necessary level soon. I figured, I'd might as well prepare ahead. Just these for now."

Spoiler

Name: The Wandering Kingsman v2
Item Type: Light Armor - Suit

Enhancements: +2 LD; +18 MIT
Description: 
A classy white blouse with black slacks,a brown slacks to match and grey jacket that matches the slacks slings on the shoulders as if it's a cloak, instead of it being really worn. A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed on the right pocket breast area of the blouse, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. Reference [Minus the scarf] [Guy on the right]
Payment Method: 3350

Name: Archangel's Regalia X

Enhancements: +2 EVA; +18 MIT
Description: A white set of light armor trimmed with black, gold and red. Reference [Here] [Here]

Name: Archangel's Regalia Y

Enhancements: +1 EVA; +36 MIT
Description: A white set of light armor trimmed with black, gold and red. Reference [Here] [Here]

Name: Nightstalker
Tier: 2
Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: -
Description: A black bodysuit with a black hoodie and black shorts on top. Reference [Minus the mask] [Just the clothing]
Payment Method: 2 Mat

Total = 10,050 and 2 Mats

Another bell ring, another potential order, thought the blonde.. and she wasn't too far from the truth. Only that is was not just one item the returning client ordered but four distinct items. One seemed a newer version while the others were some sort of complementary set. The fact that there wasn't really a time limit for completion pleased the blonde as she wanted to assure she gave the best results. "I'll have them done in no time!" said the blonde as she went and started crafting.

1 63228 9 Uncommon 3
2 63229 5 Good 2
3 63230 12 Perfect 8
4 63232 6 Good 3
5 63233 12 Perfect 8
6 63234 9 Rare 5
7 63235 8 Uncommon 3
8 63236 7 Uncommon 3
9 63237 10 Rare 5
10 63238 7 Uncommon 3
+10 Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)
-10 Materials +53 Total Exp Material Inventory: 65/860 
Spoiler

ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat.)

Enhancements: +2 LD; +18 MIT
Description: 
 A classy white blouse with black slacks,a brown slacks to match and grey jacket that matches the slacks slings on the shoulders as if it's a cloak, instead of it being really worn. A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed on the right pocket breast area of the blouse, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. Reference [Minus the scarf] [Guy on the right]

ID: 

Description: A white set of light armor trimmed with black, gold and red.
A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed on the item, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. Reference [Here] [Here]

ID: 
Roll: 5 (3+2)

Description: A black bodysuit with a black hoodie and black shorts on top.
A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed on the item, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. Reference [Minus the mask] [Just the clothing]

Itzal received a message from Ariel that his armor was finished.  Excited he returned to her shop as soon as he could.  He entered the shop, ringing the bell again.  The familiar looked up then upon recognizing him, lowered it's head again.  Itzal walked up to the counter and looked at the owner for the first time.  She was around average height and had blonde hair.  Her outfit was interesting to Itzal and she seemed to have what looked like a rapier hanging at her side.  Probably relies on speed like Verus he thought.

"I got your message" he said.  He noticed that her name was Ariel.  An interesting name, but he never intended on finding her name nor asking about it.  He knew that some people guarded their identity and he wasn't one to pry.  So far, most of the shopkeepers he had met never cared for small talk.  They were all about business.  He went ahead and put the seven MATs on the counter, as well as 200 col.  He didn't have much, and although he was saving for a house he couldn't help but tip.  Especially since he heard that the owner here was possibly the greatest tailor around.

Edited by Itzal

Baldur let out a sigh as he finally found the place he was looking for. He had thought he had gone crazy when he couldn't seem to find Ariel's shop on the snow covered floor. Pushing open the crowned lion door, Baldur looked around. The shop had a very homey feel to it, but this was obviously her place of work. Baldur had just enough time to see the fireplace before he was pounced on by a familiar white ball of fur.

"Hey there Kimba." Baldur said with a laugh as he pet the white lion. "Where's Ariel? I need her help with some new gear."

Watching the tiger pad away to fetch his master, Baldur put together his order.

Spoiler

Name: (Ariel's discretion)

Enhancements: (2) Damage Mit, (1) Evasion
Description: (Ariel's discretion) 
Payment Method: (Materials)

He had considered coming up with something specific in mind, but he decided that he would rather see what the Master Tailor herself could come up with. She knew his style, and seemed to have an excellent eye herself, so he was excited to see what she could come up with given free reign. 

Edited by Baldur
  • 2 weeks later...

Soon after she finished sending the message a dark clad figure with blue or green eyes entered her shop. Her trained eye would notice that he was a possibly aspiring front liner but his items weren't all first grade. She gladly accepted the payment and little extra, in return handing him a blue box with a white paw mark on top, next to the client's name, Itzal. "Thank you  for coming to my shop:D" she replied with a smile as the transaction was finished.

After a while, in the middle of the blonde's crafting attempts to finish the previous order, her familiar decided to rudely interrupt her with a roar and beckon her to the counter. With a low grunt she left the workstation and after a few steps she recognized a figure that she barely got to see lately but was pleased to see. With a smile she drew closer, eyeing the samurai from head to toes. "You haven't change much...." she said with a giggle as she stopped in front of him. She then picked up the note read it out loud. After she finished the blonde turned her gaze at Baldur once again and smirked: "Is the mighty samurai out of ideas? you know I could make you something like a loli girls anime fanboy shirt or a BL Lover one while I'm at it." she ended with a giggle. "Makasete!"(Leave it to me!) she added as she turned towards her work station, letting Kimba entertain Baldur by pouncing onto him once again.

1 64257 5 Good 2
2 64258 9 Rare 5
3 64259 5 Good 2
4 64260 4 Good 2
5 64261 8 Uncommon 3
6 64262 12 Perfect 8
7 64263 6 Good 2
8 64264 4 Good 2
9 64265 10 Rare 5
10 64266 7 Uncommon 3
+10 Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)
-10/+7 Materials +44 Total Exp   Material Inventory: 62/867 
Spoiler

ID: 

A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed on the item, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. Reference [Here] [Here]

Baldur's blush at Ariel's suggestions were interrupted by Kimba's playfulness so Baldur scratched the rascal behind his ears and under his chin. He had remembered when Ariel had first gotten the lion cub and he had pointedly refused to acknowledge Ariel as his master. He remembered the frustrated face Ariel would make whenever he refused her orders, but he could also never mistake that glimmer of love she had for him in her eyes.

"I am at your mercy. I like my style, but it can be a bit monotonous, so I thought a woman's touch might be warranted - and there's no one I'd trust to do so more than you."

He gave his friend an earnest, friendly smile. Had it really been so long?

Edited by Baldur

"Maybe I'll give ya a fancy top hat; it will go great with the samurai outfit!" added the blonde with a giggle as she fully finished a previous order. Now it was time for Baldur's ..... um... something. After some pondering, lightly tapping her index fingernail against the wooden table she looked at him again and stood up. "You know why I call ya a samurai wannabe? From my point of view you're missing one thing and it isn't about your outfit or skills. Can you guess what that is?" she ended with a grin as she finally though of what to make for him. Leaving him some time to think and reply she started working on the item.

# Roll ID CD+2 Item Type Exp
1 64436 10 Rare 5
2 64437 12 Perfect 8
+2  Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)
-2 Materials +15 Total Exp Material Inventory: 60/867 
Spoiler

Name: Ronin Uwa-obi
ID: 

Description: Also known as a 'himo' this item is a light blue with white cloth sash that is used for attaching your weapons and other items to it.

"Hey Ariel." Silently echoed through the store as the wanderer slowly pushed through the shop's doors. "It's been sometime now, just checking up to see if all my items are done. Or at least some of them are." The wanderer says as he works his way to the counter. As he gets there he quickly spots Ariel who seems to be getting to work on her daily crafts. As the wander reaches the counter, he notices that all his orders seems to be all ready. "Awesome! They're all done!" The wanderer casually swipes his fingers in the air as he starts punching numbers in his inventory. Eventually, a large sack of Col appears which the wanderer props on the counter. "Here's the payment for it."

10,050 Col and 2 Mats sent to Ariel

Spoiler

Enhancements: +2 LD; +36 MIT
Description: 

ID: 

ID: 

ID: 
Roll: 5 (3+2)

Description: A black bodysuit with a black hoodie and black shorts on top. 
A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed on the item, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. Reference [Minus the mask] [Just the clothing]
Payment Method: 2 Mats

Total = 10,050 Col and 2 Mats

Baldur tried to imagine himself with a silly top hat on top of his somewhat modern samurai look. He couldn't tell if it was just funny looking, or if maybe he could play it off as some tongue-in-cheek commentary on the westernization of japanese samurai culture, but he felt that as a foreigner that might be improper for him. And it would just look funny. The thought brought a smile to his face.

"Something I'm missing...hmm...." He looked down at himself. He wasn't wearing the armor, just his casual clothes - or rather what had become his casual clothes. A hakama was surprisingly comfy compared to western dress.

"I suppose maybe an obi, or maybe a head-band or something?" He was trying to imagine things that she could make wither her tailor skills. She couldn't make a cloth fan, could she? That was a bit too samurai, even for  him. "Tabi maybe?"

Takao didn't linger in the store for longer than he needed to, and accepted the item as it was offered. "Sure, thanks." He responded, digging through his inventory menu to produce a bound sack filled with relevant materials to her profession. "This 'oughta cover it 'n then some." He offered the materials in the transaction before accepting it and lifting his hand to wave, heading out without saying anything afterward.

- -

- 50 Materials
+ Daybreaker Set

Itzal returned to the Lion's den once more.  The armor was incredible and perfectly crafted.  So much so that he did not hesitate to return when he decided he needed better clothes for a normal day than the run down beginners outfit given to players on their first day.  He wore Niger Natio all the time because of the condition of his clothes, but when not battling he kept the hood and mouthpiece off.  As he opened the door the lion cub looked at him and was about to ignore him when it noticed Velnia on his shoulder.  Velnia grinned at the other familiar and when it seemed pleased as well she glided over and stared at the lion for a moment.  After a second or two, the two familiars began playing tag.  Velnia seemed to get any animal to play with her, no matter how intimidating or shy.  Shaking his head he walked over to the counter and saw that the owner, Ariel, was here this time.  He smiled to her and waved his hand.

"Well, I'm back!"  He placed his order on the counter with the seven materials.  "This time I need something a little better than those beginner clothes.  I swear I think they just have one days use left.  Anyway not only are there not many other tailors, but I don't trust their quality as yours."  He glanced at the two familiar's playing with each other.  "You have an amazing familiar by the way.  I'll stay for a bit so they can get to know each other."  Itzal hadn't forgotten to tip.  He intended to do that after the order was complete.

Spoiler

Name: Twilight Cloak
Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: clothes
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 loot
Description:
A deep purple trench coat with maroon vest and black pants and belt.  The material is firm yet very comfortable and tends to keep the warmth in.
Payment Method:  Col

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

@Itzal At the first chime of the bell her gaze set upon a unknown guy that entered her shop, she was about to hail him as a new client until a second later she recognized the armor piece she'd make a while back. "Welcome back!" she said instead. Taking a look over the order details she muttered: "I'm glad you like it... and as for other tailors, there are some around but as they refused my offer to form a outside system , trading guild... I don't really bother keeping track on what they do. After all..." She raised her gaze towards him and continued with a grin and a ominous tone: "If you'd been around as much as me, you'd notice that new people tend to come and go in a flash..."

@Baldur "None of that; a master!"... said the blonde with a serious tone. "At the moment you may have the proper samurai attire and a relatively equal mindset but the samurai we're the protectors of the country... similar to western knights. What you miss is someone to work for. A lord-less samurai would be a ronin, that's pretty much what you're now." She presented him the sash she'd made with a smile. "You could walk around with just your katana strapped to this and you would still be regarded as a samurai in the old times, if you'd served someone for the greater good of the country." 

Gifted Baldur the following item:

Spoiler

Name: Ronin Uwa-obi
ID: 

Description: Also known as a 'himo' this item is a light blue with white cloth sash that is used for attaching your weapons and other items to it.

1 65787 12 Rare 8
+1  Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)
-1 Materials +9 Total Exp Material Inventory: 60/867 
Spoiler

Name: Twilight Cloak
ID: 
Roll: 12
Item Type: Clothing

Enhancements: 3 loot
Description: 
A deep purple trench coat with maroon vest and black pants and belt.  The material is firm yet very comfortable and tends to keep the warmth in.

Baldur looked at Ariel, stunned into speechlessness by her words. Accepting the beautiful gift with an air of reverence, Baldur immediately equipped the Obi.

"It's perfect... and you're right. I had never thought of it that way, but you're right."

He suddenly wore a bright smile for Ariel as he picked her up in a bear hug and spun her around until they system warned him he was being inappropriate and would get zapped if he didn't put her down.

"Thank you so much, Ariel, I love it! I knew coming to you was the only way to go."

+1 Ronin Uwa-Obi

Itzal smiled as he got the hint from Ariel.  He picked up the box and opened it looking at the cloak.  As he felt the material he knew it would be not only soft to the touch, but keep him very warm indeed.  The thought made him smile.  He looked up at Ariel with a wide smile on his face.

"Thank you so much!  This means a lot to me."  He turned and saw that Velnia was finishing the conversation with the small lion and she nodded to him, landing on his shoulder.  "Well I'd better get out of here.  I have to catch up on some training.  Maybe I'll see you at the front lines soon."  He placed the appropriate col amount, as well as a little extra, on the counter and left the shop with a wave and a smile.  "Bye!"

+Twilight cloak

-2500 col

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan walked into the shop on floor eleven taking a look around. He seen many  things, even a lion? She must be good to even afford this stuff. And must get a lot of business. He walked up to the counter. Since Jonathan had taken the light armor path, he needed a Tailor to make his armor. He had previously made a slip. This woman had created Itzal's cloak, and armor so she must be good. He smiled at the tailor and said, I heard you were the best Tailor in the game so I thought i would give you a visit. All the information of the armor I am looking for Is in the slip. I am Morgenstern. Nice to meet you... 

Spoiler

Name: Seraph Guardian
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: Leave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank
Enhancements: +27 Mitigation 
Description: A Chest to Toe armor. It is a white with Gold all around the edges. I is made with the aspect of Angel armor, and protects the wearer from most harm. It is made out of light metal armor to allow the user to still move quickly. 

She waves at the departing Itzal and whispers to herself: "If I'll still be around at the time..." But she didn't have much time for her mind to wonder into dark corners as a new face came into her shop. At the sight(or the smell?) of a new person, Kimba crocked her head and after determining that the guy didn't have any visible hostile intentions, she went back to sleeping in front of the fireplace. In return, Ariel opened the slip and found a completed order form, similar with her own ones. She then took a pen and drew two lines, one shorter than the other and scribbled on top of the order as she spoke. "I don't know about the best... from the feedback I'm getting from clients and information brokers; looks like I'm the only one active." she said with a smile as she turned the piece of paper to point out the 'corrections' she'd make. "Ariel's the name." she added then pointed with her thumb towards the fireplace as she added. "... and that snowball over there is Kimba." She took several pieces of gold and white material and went to the workstation near the counter. "Have a seat, it'll take just a bit." As she began manufacturing the item, she casually asked after looking at the item enhancement: "Looking to become a tank?" 

+52 Materials
+12,550 Col

1 66261 7 Uncommon 3
2 66262 5 Good 2
3 66263 7 Uncommon 3
4 66264 12 Perfect 8
-4 Materials +20 Exp Material Inventory: 108/919 
Spoiler

Name: Seraph Guardian
Profession: Blacksmith Tailor
ID: 66264
Roll:  12 (11+2)
Enhancements: +27 Mitigation 
Description: A Chest to Toe armor. It is a white with Gold all around the edges. I is made with the aspect of Angel armor, and protects the wearer from most harm. It is made out of light metal armor to allow the user to still move quickly. 

OOC- sorry about the needed corrections, at first I thought since it was metal that Oikawa needed to make it then he told me i needed a tailor...

Jonathan watched as Ariel made a few scribbles on his card and then he realized it was the smae card he tried to get it blacksmithed. oops... He watched as the tailor took her material and get to work on making it. It took her a few minutes beffore the armor was done. It looked great. Then she asked him a question. Looking to become a tank? Actually I do want to become a tank.... I am working on my block and Armor skill right now, and then I will get to my Battle healing, by the time I got those three grandmastered I am hoping to be ready for the frontlines. Jonathan handed the woman 2500 col, and accepted the armor. Jonathan smiled at the woman and said, I'll be back when I need Tier two, it was nice to meet you... With that Jonathan turned and walked out the door. 

-2500 Col

+Seraph  Guardian