February Boss Battle [Sign-Ups]

Attention All Players!

Reports indicate that a monster of unknown type and origin has been preying on unsuspecting players just outside of the High Fields of Crossing. Be advised, we have little information on this creature, and so we strongly encourage that everyone take the necessary precautions. Avoid the area at all costs, and keep your weapon equipped at all times while outside of the second floor safe zones. Remember, while the High Fields of Crossing itself is safe, the area surrounding it is not. Some eye-witnesses have reported an unusual winged figure, so please keep an eye on the skies as well.

At this time, we are looking for brave individuals to help defeat this monster. If you are interested, please sign your name below. Please note that all guild members will be required to obtain permission from their guild leaders before signing up (and yes, we will check). Players without guilds may disregard this rule. Also, a mandatory planning and preparation meeting will take place three days before the scheduled battle, and all participants must maintain a certain level of activity, or risk being excused from the party. This is to ensure that the boss is defeated as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Thank you for your time, and remember, stay vigilant!

------------------------------------------------------------

Please express your interest if you would like to participate in the monthly boss battle!

- If you belong to a guild, you must message your guild leader for permission before posting here. I will personally ensure that all participants have been approved. This will ensure that no unprepared players are involved.

- From Jan 29-Jan 31, I will run a prep/plan thread. You must post in this thread if you wish to fight. Please message me directly if you have concerns with this rule.

- All turns will have a 24 hour time limit. If you do not post during that time, you will be skipped.

- All players who have been skipped twice will be booted from the battle. They will receive no SP, no col, and no rewards.

Questions may be sent to me. More information on the boss will be revealed in the planning thread, so stay tuned!

As a side note, there is no level limit for this particular boss battle. However, I would encourage everyone to recognize how serious this boss battle is. It will deal a lot of damage with each hit, and it will have special abilities to counter enhancements and abilities (damage mitigation, accuracy, etc.). There is a very good chance that lower-level players will die. There is no shame in sitting this one out.