[Feb Boss - F2] Cupid's Wrath

Like a small herd of slow-moving cattle, the group of players crested the nearby hill. At the sight, the young man's red lips curled into a broad grin. He had been expecting them.

From the mass came a sudden cry of many voices, everyone speaking at once as they notice the smiling man. Their reaction was unsurprising, of course, given the individual's choice of clothing. He wore nothing but a thin white sheet, draped between his legs and around his waist, hanging down to his knee. His well-define chest was bare, save for a strap that cut diagonally from left shoulder to right hip. On his back hung a quiver of arrows, and in one sturdy hand, he gripped a large bow.

Perhaps the most surprising thing about the man was the pair of white wings, which suddenly unfurled themselves upon the raid party's arrival. With one powerful thrust, his six-foot frame was lifted ten feet into the air. The wind tugged at the man's white-blonde hair, and his blue eyes danced with laughter as he gazed over the players.

"Welcome!" he greeted, throwing his arms out wide. "I see the cavalry has arrived." Lips twisted into a sneer as he added, "though I must admit, you're not nearly as formidable a foe as I had hoped." With a flick of his feathered wings, he dropped a few feet, now within the reach of the players. "Why don't I even things up by giving you all the first go? See if you can give old Cupid a run for his money." With one slender finger, he motioned toward the players. "Come and get me," the man taunted. "I'm ready."

--------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the February boss battle!

Cupid's Stats
Health: 175
Damage Per Hit: 6
+2 Evasion
Cupid cannot be paralyzed.
When Cupid rolls a natural 9 or 10, all damage will go through, regardless of damage mitigation.
When a player rolls a 1, that player will be paralyzed. (Further information will be presented later.)

Approved Players

Lessa

Keith
Life
Draterion
Kosan
Mari
Asen
Nikki Styx
Daeron
Shanok
Kiru
Ryu
Zelrius
Miaki
Ariel
Rebekah

Suggested Groups
Provided by Zelrius

Group 1:
Zelrius 81/81
Miaki 71/71
Nikki 44/44
Kosan 37/37
Shanok 34/34

Group 2:
Keith 105/105
Ryujin 66/66
Life 41/41

Group 3:
Mari 63/63
Asen 45/45
Daeron 76/76

Group 4:
Lessa 46/46
Ariel 22/22
Kiru 86/86
Draterion
Rebekah 36/36

Reminders
Cupid will attack after every member in a group has posted.
Players who do not post within 24 hours of their turn starting will be skipped.
Players who are skipped twice will be removed (they will receive no col, no SP, and no rewards).
Only participating players should post in this thread, and only on their turn. Those who violate this rule will be issued warning points.
All question regarding this boss battle should be PMed directly to Lessa.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius stood at the inn, Finishing his battle plan and then giving a loud "RAH" as a sort of battle cry. This battle, He would make different. For the first time since before the Phoenix, The Azure Brigade was in a fight together, and that was historical. For the first time since Joining SAO, Zelrius was excited to stand next to those whom he was in contact with, and Kill an enemy that was a barricade to their common goal. The Blood Buccaneer held out the remains of the Fallen Phoenix toward the doorway of the inn. "Outside that door, Is another one of those annoying as hell Bosses. He's probably standing out there with a grin so big, it could eat a bull whole. Let us, Those gathered here as of right now, Charge forth and mop the Floor with this moron." With that he walked out to the Field where Cupid was. The boss's Health loading, Yet Zelrius didn't make a single expression or move. He just initiated battle with the First attack. As soon as the sword made contact, The Angel of Love ignited into Flames.

(ID 8246: BD 9, 10 DAMAGE, BURN)

Group 1:
Zelrius 81/81
Miaki 71/71
Nikki 44/44
Kosan 37/37
Shanok 29/29

Cupid 165/175 (2 BD/t 2 Turns

Miaki ran behind Zelrius and saw the diaper-wearing infantile with a bow in hand . As he ran with his team he made the comment, "Cupid..... Of course it's Cupid. Why am I not surprised. Alright let's do this! Battle routine! Set! Execute!" The Silver Swordsman yelled the last bit as he made a burst of speed forward to strike. Zelrius drew first blood and made a deep gash into the "god of love's" chest. "NOW!" The man gritted his teeth as he broke formation and leapt at the boss. "Take this twinkle toes!" He slashed a solid deep gash into the boss and felt satisfaction that he hadn't lost his touch yet. "Alright love! All you! Hit 'em hard and fast!" He called out to his wife.

Group 1:
Zelrius 81/81
Miaki 71/71
Nikki 44/44
Kosan 37/37
Shanok 34/34

((OOC: ID: 8249, BD 9, 9 DMG TOTAL DEALT))

Cupid 156/175 (2 BD/t 2 Turns)

Nikki entered the field and stared in awe at the sight before her. The boss was here, as she expected, however he was not like she expected. He was a Cherub, or rather what the designers of SAO interpreted a Cherub to be. This one, given his garb was clearly meant to be Cupid. A smile crept over her lips as she began to stride towards the creature before her. Miaki and Zelrius had already moved in for their first strike, and no doubt all the other players were preparing to rush in simultaneously. There was one thing she needed to setup before anything went wrong. "AGRO IS MINE" She yelled out as she sped up her pace towards the creature. "I'll hold it's attention, and you guys attack it." She was addressing all the other players as she neared it. This would free them up to attack it faster, while she kept its focus on herself. Her own armor was strong enough to stop it, and her thorns capabilities meant that she could punish it very easily.

She neared the creature a little more and pointed her spear at its floating figure. Her smile curled a little more deviantly as she could tell that it had already been wounded by her guild members and husband. No doubt it would be looking for a little retaliation, too bad all that it would find was her. Once in range she lowered her spear and planted her feet into the ground. Nikki inhaled sharply, feeling the sting in her lungs as she pulled in as much air as she could handle. She held this breath for a second, before releasing it in a powerful scream that seemed to rock the very foundations of Aincrad. This was her gambit to hold it's focus, the legendary Howl ability drove creatures into a frenzy, making them want to kill the player that used it, almost as if a personal challenge had been issued. Her scream carried on for several seconds until she was sure she had it's attention. "Now that I have your attention, Its time for you to show me just how tough you really are." She hissed at the creature.

Hatred: 1 (Post) + 3 (Howl) = 4

Group 1:
Zelrius 81/81
Miaki 71/71
Nikki 44/44 Has Boss Agro.
Kosan 37/37
Shanok 34/34

Kosan entered the field to see a baby angel like creature , it reassembled Cupid , the love god .. Kosan hated that god for various reasons.."Cupid.. Damn it..Why Cupid.. Well.. I should've expected it..." Kosan said as he withdraw his sword and charged at the creature.. He hit it but the sword bounced off , not inflicting any damage.. "God !" Kosan yelled as he got pack to the group he was in.. "I will hit him next time.." Kosan said to himself as he was the first to miss ans deal no damage in this boss fight.. He felt a little down but that was not going to stop him..

8260 - BD 5+2-2 = 5

Group 1:

Zelrius 81/81

Miaki 71/71

Kosan 37/37

Shanok 34/34

((OOC - Can Cupid be frozen or that counts as paralysis ?))

[Mod Edit: He cannot be frozen either. He is immune to abilities that hinder his movement.]

Shanok's group rushed towards the boss and so he followed them, watching them attack it in quick successions. As Kosan tried to attack it but missed, Shanok charged towards the boss and drew his sword. He looked at Nikki and saw that she had gotten the boss' attention and that it'd be focused on her for a while. As he got closer to Cupid, Shanok prepared to strike, but he was TOO focused, resulting in him tripping on a rock and falling face first to the ground.

ID : 8252
BD : 5 MISS

Group 1:
Zelrius 81/81
Miaki 71/71
Kosan 37/37
Shanok 34/34

The winged man let go a shriek of laughter, his hovering frame wavering a bit in mid-air as he doubled over. "Gods," he managed to croak, gasping for breath as his laughter died away. "Are you serious right now?" He cut the air with his free hand, motioning to the group as a whole. "They send me soldiers from the front-lines. Aincrad's best." The words he spoke oozed with sarcasm, and boyish glee twisted his features. "Yet one player cannot even cut me, and one player falls. Falls! Actually mows the grass with his face." Unable to control himself, Cupid was cast into yet another fit of giggles. "Unbelievable."

"Truth be told, I feel bad for you all." He did his best to look sincere, before adding, "why don't you bring on your next group of 'warriors?' I promise, I won't even fight back until everyone has had their turn." The flames of Zelrius' Twinfire sword licked at Cupid's pale skin, but if he noticed, he did not show it. "I just hope you can do more than yell at me." In his first display of genuine annoyance, the god's blue eyes narrowed. He jabbed his bow in Nikki's direction, and barked, "I swear, girl, you're going to be the first one I lodge my arrow into."

{[8263] Battle: 5. No damage dealt.}

Cupid: 154/175 (2 BD/t 1 Turn)

Keith watched as the first group did their toll on Cupid, and from what Keith could tell, had a ego large enough to give Zelrius a run for his money. "A talking boss, huh? Well, listen up you ticked off, feathery, toga party reject! We can save ourselves a lot of time and mob bashing, if you just quit now!" Keith stood silent for a few seconds and then shrugged. "Well hey, don't say I didn't warn ya." Keith said, raising one foot and then speeding forward. He smirked at Cupid, whilist bringing one hand to the katana at his side and starting to draw it.

He then remembered he had to notify his group he was making an advance. He looked back over his shoulder and called out. "Oh! Guys! Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'm making the first move on Cupid! After this hit, Ryu can follow up and then... Um... Whoever you are, can attack after him! But be sure to watch what you're do-" Keith was cut off as he ran right past Cupid, and straight into a wall. The loud thud of him running into it echoed through the room, and he he staggered back, rubbing his face and mumbling. "Uh... My bad!"

BD: 1 (Well that sucked.)

Group 2:
Keith 105/105
Ryujin 66/66
Life 41/41

Dice ID #8327 * for a hit (8-2+2=8) (9 dmg total)

Without a word i watched Keith take off into the distance and slam into something solid, like a wall. I sighed as i finally drew my katana and slowly walked onto the battle field. There was no care in the world to give nor was there any reason to be super amplified for this fight. 

I lingered onto the battlefield even further and stood within feet of Cupids body and lifted my katana at my side and gave one huge upward slash into the body of Cupid cutting into his body, then taking about 5 steps backwards to let the other fools take their turns at attacking the boss.

Group 2:
Keith 105/105
Ryujin 66/66
Life 41/41

Cupid: 145/175 (2 BD/t 1 Turn) 

L smiled crookedly at the scene in front of him, it wasn't like any other boss battle he had faced before. Some the players where amazing and others... He face palmed just as he had that thought as the player killer ran into a wall 'So this is who I'm stuck with' His eyes trailed over to his hp bar and his mouth nearly dropped "105 hp? What in the.. What level are you?!" He shook his head "No matter.."  The was no time for meet and greet, cupid needed to go down now before there where any casualties. 

L drew out his blade of the Abyss, a machete of raw power, it was heavy and brought a lot of bad memories, but he needed it's strength. He had learnt the Katana skill not to long ago, but he didn't feel he was ready to use it; at least not in a boss battle. He swung his blade in a full crescent motion using his wrist and lowered his stance focusing intensively. He raised the machete to his face, the tip pointing towards cupid *Charge Activated* He blinked and within that moment he covered a distance of 4 meters in 0.4 seconds like a crack of blue and black lightening. His blade cut across cupids chiseled chest as he focused on keeping a steady grip. L glanced back at the angel as he skid behind the boss, relaxing his pose he turned back towards Cupid, for a male he was rather attractive "So, big boy. Come here often?" A cheeky smile spread across his face as he taunted the Angel. 

BD: 7 (-2+2)

ID: 8372

~9 damage (8+1)

Group 2:
Keith 105/105
Ryujin 66/66
Life 45/45

Cupid: 136/175 (2 BD/t 1 Turn) 

(Ps: I had 45 hp, my sig was outdated)

A pixilated gash across Cupid's torso glowed red for the briefest moment, before fading away. Cupid's face twisted in the slightest expression of pain, but it lasted no longer than his wound did. And hardly any time passed at all before he was back to his old self.

"I'll be honest with you," he announced, propelling himself upward with a powerful flap of his wings, "I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry right now." He motioned to Keith with his bow, and shouted, "you managed to run into a brick wall in the middle of an open field." The blonde shook his head. "I'm flabbergasted. I mean, seriously, man. How did that wall even get there?" Groaning, Cupid rolled his eyes. "You are just terrible." Suddenly, his features brightened as an idea came to him. "Say, why don't I do something special for you? Just to make sure you don't hurt yourself again?" Reaching behind him, the man plucked one arrow from his quiver. Then, he held it out before him for the players to see. "This should do it," he told them with a mischievous grin. The arrow began to change in his hand, turning from brown to light pink. Though it was difficult to see from the ground, it appeared that it was covered in sparkles. He nocked the arrow.

In an instant, the sparkling projectile was gone from the bow, and lodged into Keith's chest. It immediately expired into shards of data, but not without first paralyzing the player. "Hope you're good with the ladies!" Cupid called to him. "Or the gentlemen, even. Because you won't be able to move until someone gives you a big ole smooch on the lips." Cupid, clearly pleased with himself, muttered, "I do love doing that."

"And you!" This time, he addressed Life. "You're no better! Sure, you hit me! But that pickup line needs some work. That can't possibly work on real human beings, can it? Looks like you could use a little help from Cupid." His smile curled into a dark sneer. He'd been waiting for a chance to use that line. "I'll keep you around long enough to give you some lessons. In fact, I could always try one of those pink arrows on you. Should guarantee you a kiss. Should."

In a swift, impossibly quick motion, the winged god let fly another arrow. It struck Ryujin, inflicting damage, before falling away. "You," Cupid informed him, "I just don't like. You're not any fun. Try running into a wall next time."

{[8388] Battle: 7 - 1 (Ryujin's evasion) = 6. Hit. Cupid deals 1 damage (6 - 5 dmg mit) to Ryujin.}

Group 2:

Keith 105/105 (Paralyzed until a player (of any group) uses his or her turn to kiss him.)

Ryujin 65/66

Life 45/45

Cupid: 134/175 (2 BD/t 0 Turns)

Cupid is immune to the effects of thorns when he uses a projectile to attack.

(Quick post on phone will edit and make it spiffy when I get home - didn't realize Cupids post was finally edited)

When one thins of Cupid, they think of an effeminate man- maybe cherub sized. Fluffing about on gossimer wings. With eyes brimming with innocence and a smile that could melt the ice from the coldest of hearts.

This Cupid, was not that.

Sure he was a looker, but he was an NPC nothing more than a series of codes - thousands of lines of data, which MAri intended to help destroy.

The first group seemed to be a rag tag team- filled with hits and misses- one man, Kieth even going as far as to miss entirely, and it wound up paralyzing him.

MAri was the leader of this group - she wanted her attack to be strong, en point and to deal some damage. She had her dagger- which was crafted to look like a rose and threw it toward Cupid. He was still hovering - and with her dagger grandmastery, such a move was simple to her.

The attack almost missed luckily it did manage to lodge into cupids heel, before being shaken off- Mari took a few steps forward and effortlessly caught it. "Ha."

Perma roll ID: 8582

Battle: 5 + 3 accuracy = 8 success

Damage 10

124/175

(ID: 8643)

Asen pondered on the situation a bit as he observed on what's happening. His Xilanvale an onyx black sword with almost neon orange edge to it out of its sheath yet was resting on his shoulder with a casual look on his face. His hood down revealing his stark white hair and his mask even tucked under his chin giving him kind of a rugged outlook of himself as most of his body is simply covered in black armor mixed with leather and cloth. His cloak hanging behind him as the soft wind tugs at his hair while his crimson eyes that gives off a soft glow strangely and eerily. He can see that this Cupid guy has a lot of health which Asen himself doesn't have a problem with that for it just draws out the inevitable in his case. Asen snickered when he sees Keith pretty much kissing a wall at an open field as a grin spreads over his face. Then he heard that Keith was now paralyzed until someone kisses him which normally he would overlook this except for one thing. Keith was a hard hitter, meaning he does a lot of damage and that is something they all need.

Asen on the other hand can only deal decent amount of damage that was probably alright but it wouldn't be enough to be noticeable that much he knows. Beings that he's closer to Keith, an idea was brewing in his mind though he lets out a deep sigh from it. "You'd better be thankful for this." He mumbled to Keith though Keith was too far away to hear him unless he has some skill in Listening and such. "I'm sorry Kuri, you can beat me into a bloody pulp later." He calls out to her as he made his way towards where Keith was laying at. When he got close to Keith, he had the casual yet serious face he could make. "Don't take this personally, it's just business buddy." Asen assured Keith before he pretty much grabs the collar of Keith's shirt to pull him up after Asen gets down on one knee and does the most surprising yet probably jaw dropping thing he has ever done in his entire life. He places his lips unto Keith's just long enough for the paralysis to go off then he lets go and separates himself from Keith by standing back up with the still casual look on his face. Yep you guessed it, Asen just kissed Keith in order to break the Paralysis on him, and the weird thing about it is that Asen is not the least embarrassed by it though he has a hint of amusement as he knows he's going to get an earful later on if not being beaten to death by ice queen waiting to explode on him. "There, you're welcome. Also Cupid I know you can do better than that though. How about throwing in more excitement?" He asked the winged man as he now has a grin spreading on his face. Then he waved at Cupid in dismissal. "Oh and don't bother about trying to put anything like a love thing on me. I'm pretty much too cold and broken for it." He was pretty much saying that his heart was as cold as ice and that he can't feel such emotions. Of course this was all a bluff mind you, but he's just been hurt too much to even try to feel such emotions again.

BD: 7

Mari: 63/63

Asen: 45/45

Daeron: 76/76

Cupid: 124/175

Daeron watched as players all around him began to strike against the monster. He equipped his weapon and he knew exactly how this boss would go. The boss would put up a fair fight for a decent amount of time, however eventually it would succumb to all the players' attacks and die. This is how the last few raid type bosses had gone according to his standard. Daeron saw how some players had actually tried to attack Cupid, but in the end got paralyzed. Keith especially. This was when Daeron wanted to die of laughter.

Daeron tried to hold back his tears of laughter when he witnessed Asen kiss Keith Yudai, one of his closest friends. Taking a moment to laugh to himself, he then returned to the fight with his mind set on the boss. Running in at the boss with his weapon in his right hand, Daeron kept his hand behind him as he ran, dragging the sword through the air, leaving a white trail on the tip of the sword due to the weapon cutting through the air beside him because of his speed of running.

Daeron neared the boss eventually, to realize that the boss didn't look all that hostile, well, except for the bow of course and the massive amount of health but otherwise than that, he had no idea why this was so dangerous looking, in fact, it seemed very easy to fight. Daeron swung his weapon finally with a final step forward to add additional force behind his attack. His weapon had in fact tore a huge drop in the boss' health in a mere instant. By the time he had finished blinking he saw another perhaps 2% of the health gone from his strike alone.

Backing off only a moment later, to avoid taking damage, or to try and prevent leaving himself open for a direct strike, he made his way back in order to be ready for the boss' attack(s). Putting a smirk on his face like he always does during combat, Daeron spun his sword in his hand to taunt the boss to try and call on the aggro, however like a boss that it was, aggro isn't just attracted that easy, so instead, Daeron hoped that the amount of damage he had dealt was sufficient enough to draw the boss' attention to him for his own group.

ID: 8691

Battle Dice: 10 [10 Damage]

Crafting Dice: 9 [0 Health Healed]

Mari: 63/63

Asen: 45/45

Daeron: 76/76

Cupid: 114/175

There was a slight hitch in the player killer's flight. As shock washed over him, and his wings stilled for a split second, he dipped in the air. Though he was able to recover quickly, and gain control of both his emotions and his ability to stay airborne, he could not wipe the expression of awe from his face.

"Wow," Cupid drawled, shaking his head back and forth in disbelief. "I certainly did not see that one coming. Yes, very unexpected." Then, with a small shrug, he added, "not that I'm all that concerned about it." His blue eyes sparkled as the monster swung his gaze across the players before him. The kiss had caught him off guard, but some of his original sass was returning.

"I'm sure you're all feeling quite proud of yourselves, hmm?" the boss sneered. "Pretty happy with the way things have turned out? 'Oh look at me, I'm hitting it with my sword.'" Cupid held his arms out wide. "If you're so confident, why don't you hit me again? Just see what happens." His voice grew dark. "I dare you."

{[8809] Battle: 2. Miss. No damage dealt.}

Mari: 63/63

Asen: 45/45

Daeron: 76/76

Cupid: 114/175

"You're a cocky sonofa," the girl with the golden hair muttered. Her gaze traced the sky as she followed Cupid's every move. The winged figure dropped the occasional white, fluffy feather as he dipped and dove, weaving just out of reach of the raid party. "You have killed a lot of people," Lessa hissed, generally pleasant cerulean orbs growing alarmingly icy. "A lot of people. And I want to be the one to kill you." The Guardian's gauntlets gripped the heavy claymore's hilt tighter.

Lessa grit her teeth, shifting her weight so that it was distributed evenly between each foot. Carefully, she positioned Hell Rose so that it hung beside her left leg. Once the girl was confident that no other players were close enough to be struck, and that Cupid was within range, she lunged forward.

Heavy armor slowed her much more than light armor would have, but the woman still managed an impressive amount of air. Once she reached her maximum height, she sliced the heavy sword diagonally across her person, slicing upward with considerable force. Cupid, who never saw it coming, endured yet another hit to his health.

The Wild Rose landed on her feet with the clang of metal on metal.

{[8963] Battle: 5 - 2 (Cupid's Evasion) + 3 (Lessa's Accuracy) = 6. Hit. 8 damage dealt - base, +1 athletics, +2 Hell Rose, +4 two handed skill.}

Group 4:
Lessa 46/46
Ariel 22/22
Kiru 86/86
Draterion
Rebekah 36/36

Cupid: 106/175

Ariel left the Inn behind her guild master "So... I guess that was it?" she mumbled in a barely audible voice.
She expected more....what's the word...grandeur..debates and stuff, detailed planning... but she just saw one arrogant guy self proclaiming as leader and dividing all the players in raid groups..and that was all that got her attention.. the rest seemed just fuel to feed different players self esteem or ego..
"Guess things aren't as I thought they would be in the front lines.."she continued to mumble but discarded those thought as soon as they left the in. Now wasn't the time to observe/judge others, her top priority was to make sure she didn't die in this battle but also that she doesn't become a liability for others, in the process.
Not only that she risked the wrath of the other raid members, she would fail her father's teachings as well, and that was UNACCEPTABLE! 

As they arrived at the battlefield she was...speechless when she saw the boss. A angelic figure dressed in a toga? with blond hair and blue eyes... accompanied by a arrogant personality.
As the first group began attacking and the self-proclaimed "leader" landed a successful hit... she had high hopes to see more of the raid group members excellent swordsmanship, 
 but was again ..disappointed..no, surprised to say the least. When a player hit a random wall in the middle of the field then got paralysed by the boss while recovering ..and another fell on his face while charging at the boss..actually tripped on a stone. 
 "Is this a real boss fight? or some sort of mock battle?" she wanted to shout, but restrained herself..that would've been disrespectful towards her guild master.
 So she waited patiently for the others groups to finish their turns and maybe in the meanwhile, she could discover a weakness that she could use to her advantage. The following groups did a wonderful job in dealing damage to that feathered guy, but Ariel didn't like the boss's tone..."Things are going a bit to well, what is he hiding?" she thought. But her chain of thoughts got severed when an unexpected development passed in front of them..
 A guy from the 3rd group went and kissed the paralysed player... that's when something inside Ariel snapped and she could barely abstain herself from laughing like a madman...
 This was the boss fight in all its splendour, wonderful and unexpected she decided to let herself loose as well when her turn comes. She was starting to loose control over her excitement..little by little..

Next was her groups turn, fortunately she knew, more or less, everybody there and decided to trust them. With Lessa leading the charge the charge and landing a magnificent hit on the boss. Even with all that armor she managed to jump that high..

Next was Ariel's turn, she started concentrating, looking for a way to reach the flying half-naked winged boss and finally arrived to a conclusion.She started running, but not directly at the boss, instead she went to the random wall the guy hit earlier. Half way the way to it she was in full Battle-mode, eyes wide open, senses sharpened..this was why she began playing those swordplay games. For this very moment...she jumped on top of the wall, ignoring the 2 that just kissed and then made another jump towards the Cupid while aiming her beloved black bladed rapier right at his heart.

But her aim midair changed and she only managed to hit him in his left side at the ribs, slicing away a piece of his clothing at that part. While midair, stabbing him at his left side, Ariel whispered while showing a grin:
"Welcome to the Jungle!" then she started descending and landed in a roll, after which she retreated at her group's side..still grinning..She only scratched him, but still a hit was a hit, and her adrenaline was now pumping at maximum rate.

ID: 9004  BD:6  (7 - 2 eva +1 acc)
DMG:5 (1 base + 2 OHR +1 Weapon +1 Athletics)

Group 4:
Lessa 46/46
Ariel 22/22
Kiru 86/86
Draterion
Rebekah 36/36

Cupid: 101/175

I gave one last longing glance at Keith before heading out of the room. The groups were heading out and sadly, Keith was in another. It was bad enough that I didn't know how monthly boss raids went but not having Keith in my group was just plain stressful and annoying. I sighed and looked ahead of me. The first to leave the Inn was of course Zelrius but the rest followed behind, each hitting with all their might before I could even step foot outside. As the players fought against Cupid I couldn't help but think of him lowly, he was so arrogant but he was powerful. He was a boss that hurt a lot of players in the game yet he had the name Cupid. As far as I could tell, he didn't want to spread love. 

I ran outside of the small room we gathered in and took a look around to find Keith, he was attracting the boss towards himself without even trying! Then, Cupid laid eyes on Keith with a smug look. Cupid addressed Keith and mocked him without fail. This of course, made me angry, only I was supposed to make fun of him. That was my job after all. After speaking at Keith he pulled an arrow from him back. Suddenly an arrow flew from his bow so fast that my eyes couldn't even follow. The next thing I knew was that the pink arrow had impaled Keith, freezing him. Cupid explained that the paralysis could only be removed by a kiss. How fitting. Cupid using his arrow to create "love" even on the battlefield." I leveled a glare at Cupid and managed to keep myself from yelling at him. It's alright..all I have to do is kiss him. That shouldn't be so bad, I mean it's normal. Okay, I got this! I balled my hands into fists and began to run over to Keith. After a few steps I stopped short with a shocked look on my face. Right in front of me was Asen, kissing Keith. I opened and closed my mouth a few times, not finding the right words and turned on my heal to face Cupid. I'll deal with Asen later. Right now I need to get payback for that stupid arrow! 

I pulled a dagger from behind my back and sprang forward with murderous intent, this pervert was going down. I weaved through the mass of players until finally I was within arm's distance to Cupid. I flicked my wrist forward and lunged at the winged boss. Sadly, he was too quick and I totally missed. What the...where'd he go? I could have sworn I was close enough to hit him! I thought, angry at myself for missing my first attempt at hitting Cupid. 

ID; 9070: BD 4-2 eva = 2 + 3 acc = 5 (miss)

Group 4:
Lessa 46/46
Ariel 22/22
Kiru 88/88 (My health was and is 88)

Draterion pulled out his two handed long sword carefully, entering the room. Ha hand shook constantly staring at "Cupid". Watching it strike Keith, and now almost all the players had attacked, it had now fell upon Draterion to use his turn.....And to do so wisely. Any stupid action could always mean the end of a player in Sword Art Online......

Draterion picked up his sword heavilier. Unlike the other players involved in the battle, Draterion could give a crap about some of these players, even possibly wish the PKers would die to prevent them from killing him. But Draterion couldn't bring himself to thinking like that.

And now they were out of a safe zone, surrounded by at least five recognized PKers. BT Draterion wasn't as weak as he was when he first joined Sword Art Online anymore. He was a high-level son of a censored. At least the way he thought anyway.

Battle Dice

ID:9142

Battle Dice:2-2+1=1(miss)

Draterion charged up like a crazy wild berserker, horribly missing and throwing himself on the ground, exposing a temporarily weak spot without Draterion having his sword to guard as he threw himself onto the ground, quickly getting up.

Group Health

Lessa-46/46

Ariel-22/22

Kiru-88/88

Draterion-47/47

Group Hate:

Lessa-1

Ariel-1

Kiru-0

Draterion-0

Rebekah rounded out the last and final group to take on Cupid. From afar, she had managed the luxury of watching for a few battles before moving into combat. She had seen the types of attacks that had worked against this Cupid, and would hope to replicate their success. As she took out her rapier, she looked at the giant boss, it had already paralyze Kieth, and surely, it must have some other tricks up its sleeve. Judging by the attacks that had worked, she picked out a part of its body, the right leg. Rebekah charged with her rapier, avoiding the players around her, as she was trying to avoid being seen by the giant monster. She was able to avoid detection somehow, until the last moment just as she attacked. However, it was too little too late, as she had already struck Cupid on the other leg before it could have reacted. She quickly rejoined the group before she got caught out.

[iD=9159] BD = 8 + 2 - 2 = 8

Damage = 1 + 3 + 4 = 8

Lessa 46/46
Ariel 22/22
Kiru 88/88
Draterion 47/47

Rebekah 38/38

Cupid: 93/175