[PP-F1] An adventure in town! (Calrex and Teayre) (And a thirdwheel Oikawa!)

Standing, holding Cal's hand but moving it so it's no longer on her head. She notes the slight red tinge that crosses his face, her own responding in kind.  

"Does he really like me then, surely that red flush just then must mean he does... What if I'm wrong? No one has ever liked me before... I'd better not screw this up if I do who knows..."

A cough brought her back to reality,  realising Calrex had asked her a question she stumbled over herself getting the words out, dropping his hand in the process.

"Uh... I.. um... No, I don't although we can always share a room, I don't mind taking the floor if we can't afford more than one."

Pausing for a moment in thought,

"Shall we go and ask and see how much it'll cost? I'm thinking a twin bed room would be better, just in case someone sneaks in during the night then we have someone who can watch out in case someone tries to PK us in our sleep, if I was a pker it's what I'd do for an easy kill.... especially to newbies like us... I'm not a pker though so you don't have to worry about that I just try and think like my enemies so I don't get caught by surprise sometimes it doesn't always work though."

Her eyes flashed for a second, before she ran out of breath and began panting again after hastily adding the last part to her views.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After regaining his calm composure Calrex listened to Teayre's response to his question, "Yeah, you're probably right. We won't know until we ask."

He gave a smirk as he listened to Teayre give a tactical explanation of what kind of room they should possibly get.

"I'm not so sure about PKers trying to target newbies in their sleep, but I guess it might be useful in that sense. I'm not sure how much we should be playing this like a survivor game, where we take shifts watching each other, but it could be worth a shot. If anything, since it doesn't seem like we'll be doing any battles tomorrow morning I could always get some extra shuteye during the day."

"I guess we could take shifts for tonight then. Like Oikawa said I don't believe we have any reason yet to think PKers would target us, but just to be safe we could test it out tonight and take it from there."

He motioned for Teayre to see if she was ready to go, taking one last quick look at the monument, "So far everything seems to be going alright. Now the main thing is for me to get stronger...to make sure my name doesn't get changed."

Reaching to take Calrex's hand, Teayre sets off back towards the cafe along the way she notices a sign "The Hogsback" stopping, she points it out to Calrex.

"What do you think cutie... I er... mean Cal?"

Blushing at her sudden lapse in words she begins to apologise before stopping and pushing the door open, quite a bit harder than intending to. Scanning the room she locates the barkeep amongst the patrons and heads over to him and enquires about the price of a room, after negotiating the price she passes the barkeep the col.

"That's the room sorted Cal, they only had one room left so we may as well share."

Thinking for a little while, she mentions Calrex's earlier comment.

"You are probably right that pkers won't target us, but it's better to be safe. Come on let's head upstairs and see what the room is like."

Pulling the boy along by his hand again Teayre drags him upstairs and into the room.

"Wow... This room is lovely and clean, got a few chairs and a desk to work at, you can see the street from the window there's even flowers on the bedside tables! Wait... is that a double bed..."

Blushing bright red Teayre glances up at Calrex before letting go of his hand and opening the window and enjoying the night breeze.

"That's better, it's not as hot now."

"I can't let him know that I asked for one with a double bed, that'll probably send him running. Then again he does seem to like me, but it's possible he wants something from me... What though... Surely not...."

A nervous laugh escapes her, before she looks over her shoulder at him.

"Well... he is very handsome."

Clapping a hand over her mouth, she realises she said this out loud rather than just thinking it to herself.

Calrex looked over a the name of the inn as Teayre and he made their way back towards the cafe.

"The Hogsback, definitely something that would fit into the setting of Sword Art Online. Of course if they missed such a random detail it'd be kind of odd...and why am I thinking about such random stuff right now?"

He stood to the side as Teayre went through the lobby to speak to the innkeeper. He kept and eye on her, noticing that she had paid the price of the room.

"Well that was sneaky, I'll need to check with her and see how much it was. It wouldn't be right to let her cover the full price. I've gotta chip at least half."

As she made her way back to him he kept an eye on the patrons inside, making sure that none were watching him or Teayre as they made their way. As she informed him of the room situation he nodded, "Sure thing. Remind me I need to pay you back at least some of it. I wouldn't feel right if you covered the whole thing." He made sure to use a lighter voice so that he didn't come off as overbearing or serious. He was aware that some people would for some reason be offended if a person asked to chip in, and he didn't want to take that chance with Teayre.

As they entered the room he listened to Teayre as he observed the room. The comment about the bed completely slipped past him as he looked around the room as Teayre went to the window.

"Teayre does have a point to be safe, so I'd better check the nooks and crannies of the room incase for some reason the room might be bugged, although that might be too technologically advanced to fit into the setting."

He started with the bed, crouching down before settling in a prone position, looking underneath but anything out of the ordinary. He did the same for the chairs, and even the curtains of the window.

"Nothing out of the ordinary so far. I had a feeling there might not be, but possibly there could be some kind of skill to eavesdrop, so maybe we should be careful of what we talk..."

"Well...he is very handsome."

Calrex's felt his body tense for a second in reaction to hearing someone talk about him. He shook his head quickly to try and stave off the flush of redness creeping towards his face as he gave a small sigh to calm himself down. As he got up and got a good look at the bed, he realized it was a double bed, but instead of thinking the immediate assumption, he tried to redirect his thoughts to some different random reason.

"Well...whoever is not taking the watch shift will have a lot of room to stretch out and relax..."

He turned to face Teayre he gave a small smile to her, "Looks like there's no eavesdropping objects from what I can tell in the room, although any form of skill or something like that I would have no knowledge of. I think we're safe on that part."

As he spoke his sentences he recognized that he felt his cheeks starting to flush, to the point that suppressing it was making his legs feel weaker than usual.

"I'd...better sit down before I lose it."

He closed his eyes and gave another replicated cough as he went over to sit in one of the chairs, "Since you covered the room for now, I can take the first shift...or if you'd prefer I can rest while you take it..."

Teayre turns round upon hearing the false cough, noticing that he had sat down on the bed and the red pallor infusing his cheeks. 

"Huh? You really should get that cough checked out you know, what was it that you were saying about beaver droppings Cal? If you're talking about weird stuff like that you should probably get some sleep first, I'll keep watch and make sure we're safe besides you've been looking out for me all day I can't keep you up."

"I think he heard me... that's good I guess if he's blushing, but what if he's just embarrassed to be around me after hearing that..."

Walking over to the bed Teayre pats it gently commenting on how it feels like a feather mattress.

"I really do guess no detail was lost on this game."

Sighing to herself she moved one of the chairs next to the bed before collapsing on the chair, drawing her swords and watching the door carefully.

"Cal... we'll sort out any payment in the morning okay?" stifling a yawn she continued, "Instead of paying me some col, duel me, first strike, best of three. For now though it's so let's get some rest, I'll wake you up a bit later on alright?"

Watching the boy her head cocked slightly, she found herself gawking slightly, her blush still not going away. Teayre started to feel something different as well, she started to feel warm inside, her eyes beginning to sparkle as if someone had found a light switch to one thousand stars and turned them on at once.

Muttering to herself, loud enough for some words to be made out.

"I suppose he is very handsome and most definitely cute, I wonder what he does for a living. His hair really suits him, I reckon he looks even cuter when he sleeps, Why am I saying this, he'll probably think I'm weird and leave the room or something."

Speaking a bit louder this time,

"Cal, would you mind if I propped myself up in the bed next to you whilst you slept? It'll probably be a bit comfier than this chair is all?"

"Oh god what did I just say...."

OOC: This might be my last post for the night. Gotta get enough sleep so I don't knock out during work tomorrow XD

"Heh, eavesdropping actually, but in any case we should be good on that aspect."

Calrex didn't realize instead of sitting in one of the chairs he had actually sat down on the bed, this fact coming to him as he managed to suppress his blush once again.

"Oookay I wasn't expecting this. The bed is fairly comfy though, so I guess it's alright."

"You sure? Well...you're probably right, I might feel righter with some shuteye. We'll worry about the payment and such tomorrow."

He originally wondered if he should pull back the sheets or not, but then remembered he had no actual sleepwear, so he figured to keep the blankets as they are and sleep on top of them, unequipping his boots so that they wouldn't leave any potential marks on the sheets. He put a hand behind his head as he tried to glance around the room. He started from the entryway, noting nothing of importance or interest. His eyes scanned across before arriving at the window and the chairs.

Once his eyes hit that area they glanced over at Teayre once again, but she seemed different. Her eyes seemed to sparkle like diamonds, and they were focused straight at him. Not piercing, as if to try and look through him, they were focused on him. The attention from her had Calrex try to react by rubbing the back of his head. There was no way he could suppress his blush again. The deep red flowed to his cheeks as his eyes darted back to the bedpost.

Once his eyes diverted away from Teayre, a new source of attention grabbed him. A very small whisper from her side that crept into his ear.

"...handsome...definitely cute...what he does for a living...His hair really suits him...looks even cuter when he sleeps...he'll probably think I'm...leave the room..."

Calrex's eyes narrowed in surprise to the words that reached him, his blush deepening and filling even more of his cheeks.

"Cal, would you mind if I propped myself up in the bed next to you whilst you slept? It'll probably be a bit comfier than this chair is all?"

"She's asking to sit in the bed next to me? Um...something tactical about the positioning maybe?...or even a more relaxing position so she wouldn't fall asleep."

Calrex gave a small breath to try and collect his thoughts. While he was in the process he did realize that they were going this way and that. He felt he needed to focus once again, to try and get them back under control.

"No...I'm just trying to dodge what's happening. I should've noticed it way sooner than I have now...Suppressing this will not benefit me nor Teayre."

Calrex gave another breath before  turning his head to Teayre, giving a solid nod, "Yeah, you're right, it probably would be. It's perfectly fine. Just...remember to wake me before we change shifts alright?"

"Alright, with that I'd better get to sleep, that way we'll have an equal distribution of sleep before the morning comes."

He laid himself out on the bed, turning naturally towards the window. He slid his lower arm underneath the pillow, resting his head on top of it. His other arm bent at a 45 degree forward, the palm resting on the bed.

OC: No worries, this is getting very interesting though :)

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard Calrex give her consent to rest on the bed, whilst watching the door. She watched him unequip his boots, and lay down on the bed positioning himself facing away from her.

Sighing to herself, she waited till his breathing was slow and deep before moving around and tucking him into the bed.

"The idiot will catch a cold if he's not careful."

Seizing the opportunity Teayre slowly bends her head and touches Calrex's forehead with her lips gently. She makes sure the door is locked and the window is shut before unequipping her own outdoor wear and sliding in next to him, her sword propped on the bedside table in case she needs it.

With nothing happenning for several hours except the odd bat fluttering past the window, Teayre started to feel the fatigue from the day hit her, letting out a small yawn, she realised how tired she actually was. Draping an arm over the sleeping boy, she mutters something about how warm the bed is. 

"He said 'Perfectly Fine' to describe me sleeping next to him... He can't of meant this, but it might be a nice surprise for him."

Nuzzling the back of his neck gently, she mutters to him.

"Cal, Callie it's time to swap shifts."

Moving closer to him, she slips her arm underneath his body and presses it against his chest, her other arm following the contours of his arm and their hands resting over one another.

"Thank you Calrex, thank you for all your help today."

A smile fluttered across her face, feeling a warm glow in her cheeks she buries her face into the crook of Calrex's neck, her breathing gentle and slow as she attempts to stir him.

Calrex was trying to sleep the entire time that Teayre was taking the shift, but due to the events of the night he was having trouble trying to calm his body down. Most of the blood was still rushing, and just when he felt like he was able to sleep, something he didn't expect happened.

He felt the soft touch of Teayre's lips on his forehead. The brief contact was like electricity and made his mind go in a frenzy. The feeling of that contact made his mind retrace all of the day's moments he spent with Teayre, except instead of focusing on the usual entirety of the situation, his mindsight was fixated on her face, on her lips.

"I...can't think straight..."

As if on cue, he felt Teayre slide into a sleeping position behind him, placing her arms underneath his, embracing him from behind. He could feel his entire face flush, his heart pumping like crazy. It was like a fire had been ignited inside him that was burning away any of his usual trains of thought. He had made note of her saying it was time to switch shifts.

"...thank you for all your help today."

At the sound of those words Calrex felt his breathing calm. His heart was still beating like crazy, but it felt like his mind had cleared enough for him to regain some sense of order and understanding.

"I hope I'm making the right decision here. Anything like this is usually a leap of faith..."

He slowly stirred awake as to note surprise Teayre as he stretched his arms before turning to face her. As he turned he took a calming breath to try and avoid speaking like a crazy person. He gave a warm smile as he spoke.

"You're welcome."

It all seemed to be going well until his eyes focused, like he did in his dream. He felt his cheeks flush and his eyes darted straight towards Teayre's lips once again.

"What in the world is wrong with me...but...they seem so soft and warm..."

He gently reached forward and grasped the sides of Teayre's arms, "Teayre, please forgive me for this..."

He leaned in slowly, his eyes closing shut. He was aiming to softly kiss Teayre on the lips, hoping that it might help to regain his senses somehow.

OOC: And now for the fun part!

ID: 10805

Battle Dice: 2

As Calrex moved back he thought something was off. What he had kissed wasn't soft, and seemed to have a tip. It also felt more sturdy, like it was reinfored by bone or cartilage. He brought his hand up like he did to fake cough as he felt his cheeks flush even deeper.

"What did I..."

Then it occurred to him. He had kissed Teayre on the nose!

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?! I completely was off the mark! Oh now I feel..."

However the action seemed to have given him some clarity once again as he noticed a second fact.  It seemed that during the night Teayre had unequipped her outerwear. The sight of it caught Calrex by surprise as he almost fell out of the bed.

"Wh...wh...what is going on?"

He straightened himself as he propped his back against the headboard, his hand still up to his mouth as he tried to get a grasp of the situation.

"Was she thinking we were going to...wait did I give any signs of wanting that? I mean...she is beautiful...and ridiculously cute as well, but...I-I'm not that kind of person!"

"U...Um...I..."

Calrex couldn't help but give a soft laugh at his current predicament: He was at a loss for words.

"I'm...uh..."

His free hand went behind his head as he grasped his neck. One thing he knew for sure, he was very warm from his heart beating so fast. 

"You're welcome."

Hearing those words Teayre felt her face light up,

Muttering Calrex's name in a sleepy doze, she seems to have fallen asleep quite quickly, her breathing steady, her heart was fluttering though.

"I swear he'll be able to hear my heart... Why can't it slow down... He's moved... why has he mov.."

Her thoughts interrupted by Calrex's lips caressing her nose, feeling yet another heat wave cascade over her face.

She mutters the following letting the warmth of her face radiate in her words. "Silly, you missed..."

Feeling Calrex shift away, Teayre lets out a protesting moan.

"No.... come back..."

"U...Um...I..."

"I'm...Uh..."

"Idiot, it's more comfortable sleeping without your everyday clothes on, gives you more movement."

"Wait a second... he's nervous... did he think I was trying to? What?!"

Sitting bolt upright Teayre looks Calrex dead in the eye,

"Did you think?... Idiot!"

Pausing for a moment, quivering in anger Teayre stands up and walks to the window flinging it open and watching the street go by at midnight, it was surprisingly busy for that time of night, a lot of players were running to and fro.

"Cal... I'm... I'm sorry, It's not your fault you took it that way, I didn't think."

Turning around she looks at him sat there rubbing his neck.

"You know, if you're going to try that again though you'd better do it properly this time as cute as it is."

If there was any point where one would prefer to have swirls for eyes rather than their own, Calrex felt like that for the next few minutes after Teayre responded. His mind felt like it was empty, he had no idea of how to respond.

"You know, if you're going to try that again though you'd better do it properly this time as cute as it is."

"Huh?"

Calrex looked over at Teayre, who had moved over to the window. The moonlight was creating a silhouette around her. The scene, even though Calrex was moving over to the edge of the bed, was causing his face to flush even more.

"Yeah...you're right, sorry about that."

He tried to respond with a slight laugh in his voice to try and recover slightly, but he knew it wasn't going to be any good. He moved over beside her, looking into her eyes once again. This time he wasn't as overly focused as he was before. Rather than focusing on her lips he had focused on the entirety of her face.

"Here, let me give it another shot...if it's alright..."

Calrex gave a fake cough to try and calm himself before placing his hands in the same place as before, slowly leaning in. This time he made sure he was on target.

Feeling Calrex take hold of her arms she moves so that their hands are joined, ducking her head slightly, Calrex kisses her nose again instead of her lips.

Stifling a small giggle, "I'm sorry Cal, I couldn't resist I like it when you kiss me there."

Pausing for a moment before she quickly snakes in and goes to kiss Cal's lips gently.

As shivers run through her body, she moves in closer to the boy she's with wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest.

"Cal, would you mind if we move to the bed... I'm getting cold here..."

Looking up at him, she begins to bite her lower lip gently her eyes wide with wonder.

"Cal... I can't believe this is happening, who would of thought in a death game..."

Teayre tightens her grip briefly before letting go, walking over to the bed she climbs under the covers, rolling over to face Calrex she pats the bed next to her.

"Now before you get any funny ideas, I'm cold and need warming up okay?"

"Would I really mind if he tried... TEAYRE! Get a hold of yourself you've never even had a boyfriend before let alone..."

Poking her tongue out at Calrex.

She sighs.

"Boy... Friend..."

"I wonder if he sees us that way, of it that was just a meaningless kiss to him. Judging from the heat I could feel though..."

Calrex felt the same sensation again as he moved in to kiss Teayre.

"Aw not again!"

He opened his eyes, slightly disappointed before he noticed that she had tilted her head forward to dodge it. As Teayre held in a giggle he couldn't help but smile, which immediately switched to surprise as she immediately closed the distance between the two, giving him a gentle kiss. Calrex felt his blush deepened, but before he could close his eyes Teayre broke the kiss, resting her head on his chest.

"Is this...really happening?"

"Y-yea..."

Before he could respond Teayre was already under the covers of the bed, inviting him to join her.

"Now before you get any funny ideas, I'm cold and need warming up okay?"

The comment gave Calrex a small laugh before he gave a nod with a smile, "Don't worry, I'm not the type to try and pull anything like that."

He started to walk over, feeling his heart pounding like crazy. Of course, the moment he heard Teayre mutter that he was her boyfriend that pounding went even faster.

"I should definitely sit down before my legs buckle. I've been in a couple of relationships before...but I don't remember any of them causing my heart to go crazy like this. Does the game possibly have something to do with it as well?"

He sat down on the bed, moving underneath the covers before turning to face Teayre, laying down in a similar position to how he was previously, simply staring into her eyes.

"Guess I now have another reason to do whatever I can to survive this game."

Closing her eyes, she wraps one of her arms around his body and pulls herself closer to him, her legs entwining his. Her forehead was pressed into his solar plexus her spare hand was placed against his chest.

"Cal, you know it'll be more comfortable if you're not wearing all your outdoor gear right?"

Breathing gently, she looks up into his eyes again before slowly kissing his neck and then his lips. Pulling away slightly she's begins to nibble at her bottom lip.

"OW!"

Letting out a yelp of pain, Teayre felt a stinging coming from her lip.

"Sorry if I scared you Cal, I just bit my lip too hard and it's started to bleed slightly."

Letting a few moments pass, Teayre shuffles up the bed drawing eye level with Calrex.

"Say... Cal... I know it's kind of awkward to ask right now, but... Would you... I mean do you... want to... um..."

Losing the words to speak, her sentence fades into nothingness a blush comes over Teayre again.

Looking at the boy next to her, she let's out a small sigh. Taking in his features she notes how cute he really is.

"So cute..."

As exhaustion finally takes over her eyes flutter close as her heads rolls onto his chest.

Calrex felt his heart continue to race faster and faster as Teayre wrapped herself around him and drew him closer. His whole body was electrified with the sensations that he could barely think.

"Cal, you know it'll be more comfortable if you're not wearing all your outdoor gear right?"

"Oh...yeah I forgot I was still wearing all my gear. But I don't have any armor or anything. Well, I guess the default white shirt underneath our starter gear will work alright...but not the pants! Those stay on!"

His thought process ended with the series of kisses from Teayre that traveled from his neck to his lips. At this point he felt there was no way he could regain control of himself for some time. He snapped back for a second when Teayre accidentally bit her bottom lip.

"Say... Cal... I know it's kind of awkward to ask right now, but... Would you... I mean do you... want to... um..."

Calrex tried to read from what Teayre was trying say what the message was.

"Do I want to...start dating?"

Unfortunately his train of thought was broken when Teayre spoke once more before she went to sleep.

"So cute..."

Once she passed out Calrex gave a small sigh of relief. As she slept he felt his sense of control over himself returning. He gently let Teayre settle into the bed before he temporarily removed himself quietly. First he moved over and closed the window further so that the breeze wasn't so strong. From there he opened his menu, checking his equipment so that only his basic white shirt was his top. From there he removed the Anneal Blade that he, Teayre, and Oikawa obtained from their efforts in their quest, setting it against the bedpost.

With that he moved back over to the bed, looking down at Teayre. Giving a soft smile he took his hand and moved some of her hair out of her face, speaking to himself, "Heh, you're the one that's cute when you sleep. Get some good rest Teayre."

He went over and grabbed his sword and moved it closer to him, since it was his turn to watch for any intruders.

"I've gotten enough rest now that I should be alright for the rest of the day. Next thing now is that once she's ready to go we'll head into the city and try to find her...some...swimming clothes...

...I'm not going to last a second in there without losing my senses again am I?"

Hearing the birds beginning to sing their morning chorus, Teayre slowly starts to stir. Feeling a body there laying next to her, she realise her arm is draped across his chest. her leg cocked over his and her head is nestled in the crook of his arm.

"C... Cal?"

Looking up she see's Calrex lying next to her, meeting his eyes with her gaze she feels his hand gently stroking her face moving.

"Wha... What happened?"

Her eyes were wide, her face went bright red.

"Wh.. Why are we... why are yo... you...."

Suddenly the events of the previous night dawned on her, remembering what had happened Teayre shuffles slightly closer to Calrex, mumbling to herself

"Oh yeah... You kissed my nose..."

Her tell tale smile twitched into place, as she looked into his eyes.

"Cal... You know you didn't answer my question."

Teayre gave him a quick peck on the cheek before nuzzling back into the crook of Calrex's arm.

"It's comfy here, do we have to get up any time soon?"

When Teayre awoke in the morning Calrex gave a smile as he set his sword on the side, "Good morning."

When she inquired about his answer to her question last night he felt his cheeks flush once again as he looked over into her eyes, "Oh that...yeah of course!"

With that Teayre followed up by kissing his cheek and moving even closer to him. Calrex could still feel his cheeks reddening even further as Teayre moved closer to him, "No, it's alright. Whenever you're ready is when we'll head out. Did you get some good sleep?"

He used the hand that Teayre was leaning against to brush the back of her head, his eyes scanning the room, then immediately returning back to Teayre, his cheeks as red as they could be.

"It's going to take a lot of time before I'm able to look at her without blushing like a madman."

"Of course? I didn't finish the question so what are you thinking, silly?"

A mischievous grin spread across her face, almost like a Cheshire cat. Stretching for a bit before returning to being cuddled up close to Calrex she looks at him again.

"You're really handsome you know, very cute to."

A giggle escaping her.

"You remember what you were saying about paying me back for the room?" giving him a bit of a squeeze "Being my pillow for the night, that's payment enough."

Planting a small kiss on his chest, 

"On second thought, duel me."

Extracting herself from the covers she opens her menu and equips her clothes.

"Say Cal, what would you like to do for breakfast? There's bound to be something here but I'm sure we can find somewhere else if you'd prefer."

"Of course? I didn't finish the question so what are you thinking, silly?"

Calrex felt his blush fill his entire face as Teayre teased him about his quick answer.

"You're really handsome you know, very cute to."

His blush deepend even further before he managed to give a small breath, calming himself partially.

"This girl's going to drive me crazy...in a good way I believe."

When Teayre requested him to duel her once again he gave a nod, "Sure thing, just to first strike right?"

When she removed herself from the bed and began equipping her gear Calrex got up and did the same. Of course he didn't unequip that much last night, just his jacket and shoes. Those went on in a flash. Afterwards he retrieved his sword and reattached it to the back of his hip.

"Actually I'm pretty much up for anything. I actually don't normally eat breakfast because I don't have time, so I'd be willing to try anything now that we're here."

"Yeah, since my job usually started in the afternoon I normally slept in until I needed to get up. That meant skipping breakfast on a regular basis."

"O I was wondering as well, if we manage to find Oikawa's blacksmith shop did you want to stop by. Maybe we can find something where we're going to at least give him some form of thanks for helping us out so far."

He walked over behind her, giving her a soft rubbing on her head.

"Yeah, first strike"

Watching Calrex as he equipped his stuff, she let out another sigh blushing slightly.

"I slept next to him all night... Then I'm spending a fair bit of my time with him today hopefully."

Hearing his comments about not eating breakfast, Teayre's mouth dropped.

"You don't have breakfast... I mean cereal and all that isn't great but there are some great things you can cook. That being said the skill level system in this game would be a bit different to real life so I couldn't make you something."

She walked over to the window and opened it wide, letting the fresh air wash into the room. Taking a deep breath she agreed with Calrex about visiting Oikawa seemingly distracted by something else however.

Feeling his hand on the back of her head she turns round, throwing her arms round his neck and pulling him down for a simple kiss. 

ID 10856 BD:2

Miss judging the distance she plants her kiss on Calrex's eye, pulling back slightly she notices she missed.

"Ooops, I guess we're both getting used to the kissing thing. Either way let's go get some meat for breakfast before we duel and then go from there shall we?"

Teayre doesn't seem to want to move from the position she's in, leaning in she places her head against Calrex's chest before very quietly whispering.

"I love you."

"Oi!"

Unexpectedly Calrex saw Teayre whirl around. Since she hadn't done her hair un in her usual ponytail it flowed around her. The sight made Calrex's face flush as she pulled him for a kiss. That moment, however, was disrupted by the feeling of Teayre's lips against his eye. Luckily enough he had managed to close his eye before it happened, or else Teayre would be kissing more than just his eyelid. At the mention of going to get some food before their duel Calrex rubbed his eye and gave a nod, "Sounds good, let's do that."

He was ready to go, but instead of moving Teayre held him where he was, placing her head against his chest. 

"I love you."

His ears picked up on a very faint whisper that came from Teayre. He felt his heart race once again.

"Did...did I hear that right?"

He gave a quick look down at Teayre, his face in disbelief for a quick second.

"This girl just said she loves me. This beautiful, cute girl just said that..."

Calrex gave a smile to himself as he tilted his head down, his face resting gently on top of Teayre's head. He breathed in the scent of her hair, or whatever simulated scent that SAO had generated for it as he closed his eyes.

"I love you too Teayre."