[PP-F1] An adventure in town! (Calrex and Teayre) (And a thirdwheel Oikawa!)

Glancing at the name Prancing Cow.

"Are you trying to tell me something Calrex?"

Nudging him with her elbow, she opens the door for Calrex letting him go in first.

"It looks fine Cal, I wonder what they sell here..."

Licking her lips, Teayre follows Calrex inside, taking his hand.

Looking around it was a very low ceiling room, candles lined the walls with the tables set out with two chairs to each.

"This actually looks quite cosy, maybe even a little romantic."

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Are you trying to tell me something Calrex?"

"W-What?! No, no not at all!"

Calrex's face flushed as Teayre made the joking comment. He held the door open, letting Teayre inside, following after her. He looked around, seeing it was a different feel from the cafe. Where the Starlight Cafe was more brightly lit, giving a welcoming, energetic feel, the Prancing Cow had a dim lighting that seemed to give a romantic feel to it.

"This actually looks quite cosy, maybe even a little romantic."

"Wow, that thought crossed my mind too."

The tables were smaller and seemed to lend to a more intimate setting for whoever came in. A waiter came up to the two of them, Calrex giving a quick smile and requesting a table for two. The waiter nodded and ushered the two of them to a table, passing them a couple of menus.

"Huh, looks like a variety of different things here, but from what I can tell the preparation is definitely fancier than before."

Even though some of the ingredients were more accurate to SAO's setting, the preparations and such still made the dishes more elaborate.

"So...what do you think? Good choice?"

"Callie, it looks perfect"

Placing her menu down she gazes into Calrex's eyes.

"Could you order something for me please Cal, I don't know what to get."

A smile coming to her lips, her cheeks blushing yet again.

"It's so warm this place, so nice..."

Reaching across the table she takes one of Calrex's hands.

"Could you order something for me please Cal, I don't know what to get."

Calrex gave a smile as Teayre reached over and grasped one of his hands. He looked down at the menu, his eyes scanning quickly across it.

"Hm...looks like they organized their entrees by the main type of meat being used in it. Um...do you have any preferences?"

"I mean, if I wanted to play it safe I would order something with beef or chicken I'm guessing, since people have more tendency to avoid fish and pork from what I remember. Of course there's a lot more different types of meats in SAO, and with that more types of meals. Aw man!"

As he continued to look at the menu his thumb softly rubbed the back of Teayre's hand.

"I said I don't mind Callie, you choose for me I'll eat most things, just avoid peanuts and you'll be fine."

Flashing him a smile Teayre leans forwards, blowing him a small kiss.

"Cal, you need to stop being so cute... It's very distracting you know."

Calrex's sparkling blue eyes seemed to move like waves as Teayre gazed into them, her mouth slightly open, cheeks a deep crimson.

"Cal, you need to stop being so cute... It's very distracting you know."

Calrex nodded as he continued to look at the menu. He put it down for a quick second as he looked over at Teayre, his gaze meeting hers. He felt his cheeks turn multiple deep shaes of red as he continued to observe her. It as almost like the previous night, when her eyes were sparking like diamonds, seeing to take in all of him. With her mouth partially open it reminded him of their first kiss. 

If they weren't in a public setting at the moment Calrex felt he probably would have lost his senses once again. But since they were he tried to keep his racing heart under control, "I'm sorry, I can't really help it."

He gave a smile as he continued to gaze into her eyes, "She's too beautiful in this lighting. It really feels like I'm in some kind of romantic movie or something."

Realising they had been gawking at each other for a few minutes, the waiter suddenly appeared startling Teayre.

"What would the young couple like to drink?"

"Could I have a simple water please with a slice of lemon."

As Calrex placed his order, Teayre leaned her head on her hand.

"If you can't decide food wise, just do ieaney, meaney, miney, mo. It's always worked for me"

As the water came and inquired about their drinks, Calrex let Teayre order her water before deciding to order the same, "Hey it's a game. Not like we can get sick from germs here. That little lemon is gonna give me a cold this time!"

"If you can't decide food wise, just do ieaney, meaney, miney, mo. It's always worked for me."

At hearing Teayre give him a hand with deciding he couldn't help but give a small laugh as he heard her say ieaney, meaney, miney, mo.

"Sure thing, but now look who's the one being cute here."

He set the menu down and used a hand to cover his eyes, using his other hand as he placed his finger just above it, hovering his finger around the menu before setting his finger down on two of the items.

"Let's see, one seems to be this game's version of a goulash, while the other is a peppered steak."

"Alrighty I've got them. One seems to be a beef stew-like dish, while the other is a steak. Did you prefer either Teayre, if not..."

Calrex felt his face flush as he spoke again, "...we could share as well."

"Sh-Sh-Sh- Sh- Share?"

Her face instantly turned a shade of beetroot, looking down at the table she begins to twist and turn in her seat.

"Y-yeah... T-that d-does s-sound okay, if y-you're okay with that?"

Glancing quickly up at Calrex, before returning her gaze to the table. The waiter arrives bringing their drinks, as he disappears Teayre reaches for her, misjudging the angle her hand knocks the glass over. The water and the glass bursting into crystals.

"Ooopps."

Calrex scratched the back of his head as his face flushed further when he saw Teayre's face blush and she began fidgeting in her seat. "Y-Yeah, as long as you don't mind..."

His train of thought broke as the waiter brought them their drinks. As he took a quick sip of his he saw Teayre accidentally drop hers, the glass and its contents vanishing into a series of crystals.

"Ooopps."

He smiled as he slid his glass to the center of the table, "Here you can have some of mine. At least there isn't a giant puddle of water like it would be outside of SAO."

Calrex nodded as the waiter returned. He had noticed that Teayre's glass had been dropped and offered to bring another, "Sure thing, sorry about that."

With that the waiter gave a nod and went to prepare another. Calrex looked over at Teayre, giving a warm smile, gazing at her face, "Geezes, where did things go so right, that I'm with her like this. I mean, it is only our first day as a couple, but I feel like this feeling is not going to leave. It's definitely going to be hard to focus. I'll need to practice to make sure I don't go tripping over my own feet in the heat of combat."

"I'm sorry... I don't know what happened I thought I was going to grab it properly."

A ping sounded as a notification came up saying that she had a message.

Subject: Re: Shop

Shop is located on floor 1 ! And definitely! I love firends and customers! stop by soon. 

PS. your couple name should be T-rex! Trolololol

T for Teayre?

Rex for Calrex?

Too perfect  :lol:  :lol:

"Hey Callie, look at this."

Spinning her menu round she shows Calrex the message that Oikawa sent.

"Guess we'll have to hunt for it, I can't believe we've already got a couple name..."

The smile on Teayre's face grows even bigger, she shifts her chair round so that she's sat next to Calrex, taking his arm she rests her head against his shoulder.

"The food sounds good as well."

Her eyes flick up, as her tongue moistens her lips.

Calrex smiled as Teayre showed him the response Oikawa sent her, "Well I don't mind doing a little searching. I mean it narrowed it down basically to the merchant shop areas right?"

As Teayre scooted herself over to his side he looked in surprise for a second before he gave a smile as Teayre rested her head on his arm. As she looked up at him, wetting her lips his cheeks blushed. Seeing her lips so inviting was driving him crazy.

Calrex leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, holding it for a few seconds before letting go, "Why are your lips so tempting."

Gazing at Calrex, the vast waters of his eyes her only object of attention. 

"...married..."

"Married... What- What does him me married? me and him? We've only just started dating and all... Isn't it a bit soon... Does he mean outside of SAO? wh-what does h-he mean?"

As Calrex kissed her lips Teayre falls backwards, the chair tipping, her falling over backwards her head hitting the ground hard.

"M... M... M... MARRIAGE? C-Cal... isn't it a bit soon?"

Her eyes wide, her face even redder than before.

"I-I'm n-n-not r-ready yet... W-we only just g-got together Calrex... W-what do you m-mean about g-getting m-m-m-married?"

Teayre

11/15

"Married? Wait what are you talking about?"

As Teayre fell over from his kiss he knelt down to help her to her feet, helping her back into her chair.

" Did i mispronounce something? "

"Wait Teayre how did you hear that? I was talking about that it would be easier to find Oikawa's shop because his message narrowed our area to look."

" I don't think I've even thought that far before. I mean, if everyday could be like this... yeah I might consider..."

Calrex felt his face flush at the thought as he shook his head to compose himself.

"N-Narrowed?"

Teayre's eyes wide, she shook her head several times.

"B-but you definitely s-s-s-said m-m.... didn't you? I s-swear you did."

Accepting Calrex's help she sits back down in her chair, starting stoically at the table. Her hands came up and she started spinning one of the cutlery knives around in a small display.

"Do I further question the current subject or change it? Wel, if it's a topic like it I guess it would be safe to change it, since it isn't really something to be going and discussing in public right?"

Calrex raised his fist to his mouth, giving a fake cough, "A-Anyway, are you alright? You looked like you hit your head pretty good."

He glanced down and saw her playing with one of the knives on the table, the glinting distracting him for a few seconds before he returned his gaze back to Teayre, "She really is beautiful...To think the way things turned out the way they did. I can't remember another time that I was this crazy over someone, so much that I couldn't form a thought if I looked at them for so long."

"Y-yeah... I'm okay, think my hp dropped a little from it though"

Suddenly slamming the knife into the table Teayre leans back looking at Calrex. She flashes him a smile, her eyes wide as she pointed at him and then herself.

"You know, I can't believe this is happening. It's like a fairy tale I... I... I really want to believe it, but at the same time I can't if that makes any sense?"

Reaching up next to her she takes Calrex's hand and holds it with both of hers in her lap.

"I never thought... In this death game that I'd find someone I care so much for..."

Focusing on the knife again, Teayre looks down a small smile staying on her face.

"You know, I can't believe this is happening. It's like a fairy tale I... I... I really want to believe it, but at the same time I can't if that makes any sense?...I never thought... In this death game that I'd find someone I care so much for..."

Calrex gave a warm smile as he felt his cheeks flush, the hand behind held by Teayre's closing around the one closer to him, "You're not the only one..."

He gave a smile as he looked over, seeing the waiter come by, bringing the dishes they had decided on. He gave a nod of thanks as the waiter left, looking over at Teayre, "Alright, time to dig in."

Looking over at the dishes the waiter brought Teayre begins to drool a little.

"Wow these look amazing Cal, you're going to need your hand back aren't you?"

Tightening her grip on Calrex's hand for a second before she lets it go, Teayre looks him in the eye, her lip trembling with her voice no louder than a whisper she mutters in his ear.

"Thank you Callie, for being here for me, for everything. Could you pick the dish for me to try first please?"

With that Teayre closes her eyes her lips parting.
"Ahhhhh"

"Thank you Callie, for being here for me, for eveything. Could you pick the dish for me to try fiirst please?"

"U-Um...sure."

He looked back and forth between the two dishes. Since Teayre was already prepared for a bite he figured that the beef stew would be first since he could easily get a bite without having to actually cut, like the steak, which would take time. He reached over and picked up a spoonful, trying to get an even distribution of the meat and other ingredients on the spoon.

"Alright, here we go, ahhh."

He held a hand underneath the spoon to catch any drippings, but he was lucky. He carefully moved the spoon into Teayre's mouth, depositing the food.

"H-How is it?"