[PP-F1] An adventure in town! (Calrex and Teayre) (And a thirdwheel Oikawa!)

She looked at Calrex, before nodding.

"That suits you Cal, Illiana-san could you add it onto the bill please."

"Of course Teayre-chan, I must say Calrex-kun your young girlfriend here has quite the eye for fashion, I do believe you wished to look at some casual clothes as well?" Taking the outfit, Illiana placed it on the counter with the other one before addressing Teayre and Calrex again.

"If you take a look around the store anything you find except in the two sections I have shown you are more or less part of our casual selection."

"Thank you Illiana-san,"

Heading over to Calrex she wraps her arms around his neck placing her head against his chest before muttering to him.

"What would you like for casual stuff and -no- cargo pants, honestly they're okay but they don't suit you. Hmmm... How about something quite bright and colourful, although the choices are limited cause of your hair... we'd have to stay away from neon colours... Then again we could do that...."

A sly grin appeared on Teayre's face as she nuzzled Calrex's chest.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What would you like for casual stuff and -no- cargo pants, honestly they're okay but they don't suit you. Hmmm... How about something quite bright and colourful, although the choices are limited cause of your hair... we'd have to stay away from neon colours... Then again we could do that...."

As Teayre wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest he felt his cheeks tinge red as he stroked the back of her head, "Well if there's gonna be no cargo pants I'll leave it in your hands. Besides..."

He tilted her head back as he leaned in to kiss her.

ID: 12127

Battle Dice: 2

Unfortunately the only thing he managed to kiss was her hair on the top of her head, "Oh...oops...ahem...anyway I was going to say Illiana just said you've got an eye for it."

"Well if there's gonna be no cargo pants I'll leave it in your hands"

"Y-you'll leave it in.... m-m-m-my HANDS?!"

Her voice reaching a screech as she finished her sentence, drawing her weapon she throw a strike at Calrex knocking him back into the changing rooms.

"You... You...."

Sheathing her weapon, her face a bright red... She turned around and walked to the other side of the store and sat down at the shoes, her arms crossed, eyes closed her breathing heavy.

"Baka, baka, baka saying things like that when we only just got together... Baka! I wouldn't mind... but in public... Baka In a clothes store of all places!"

Her ramblings were to herself, seemingly she seemed lost inside her own thoughts.

ID: 12130

BD: 11 (10+1ACC)

"Bwah!"

As he looked in surprise Teayre had already drawn her falchion and sent him flying behind the curtains once again. The last thing he saw was Teayre's red face.

"W-Wait...did I misread something here?"

He got to his feet as he got his head straight, opening the curtain, timidly moving over towards Teayre, "Um...Teayre...I think I might've misunderstood again. What did you mean by..."

"I can't tell where my head is supposed to be right now."

Glancing over at Calrex, her eyes burning with fury.

"What did I mean? What did you mean by leaving it in my hands Calrex?"

Standing up she begins to walk to the door.

"I'm heading outside for a few minutes, I'll be back shortly."

With that she opened the door, as she steps through it she slams it behind her with considerable force causing the window's to shatter. Sitting on the edge of a fountain just outside the shop, she begins to cry.

"W-what have I done... h-he'll hate me after this... No doubt about it..."

Calrex flinched as Teayre apparently stormed out of the store, taking note of the windows shattering when she closed the door. He gave a calming breath as he looked over at Illiana, "Sorry about, how much are the windows?"

"Oh don't worry about that, although I think she might've misinterpreted what you said."

"Misinterpre...oh darn it..."

He gave a sigh as he realized that what he said could have been taken the wrong way...although how Teayre made that jump he was still trying to figure out for a little bit.

"I know she said she would be right back...but going from what I've experienced before sometimes that's not exactly gonna be the case...I'll give her a couple of minutes before I go check on her. If I go too soon it might aggravate her and too long and she might not even be nearby."

"Hey Illiana, do you have a broom and pan? I can..."

Before Calrex could offer to clean up the glass shards they shattered into crystals, even the pieces left attached to the frame. Since they were each a complete item upon destruction they dissipated.

"Well it definitely looks a lot cleaner than if there were shards everywhere..."

He decided to go over to the casual clothes area and begin to meander through them to kill a few minutes before he went to go check on Teayre.

Sitting on the fountain facing away from the shop, her right hand pinching the back of her left hand in various places causing it to redden. Her breathing had slowed a bit, her eyes red, tears still rolling down her face.

"I'm an idiot, I know he's going to hate me... Baka, why did I react that way... I know he didn't mean it like that... but... but..."

Her head dropping she places her hands over her face, her sobbing renewed the occasional hiccup causing her whole body to jump, by her side lay her falchion.

"C-C-C-Callie-kun I'm- I'm sorry... Baka he's not here he can't hear you so why are you saying it? C-C-cause I am sorry, I-I'm admitting it to m-myself before I-I tell him."

"Alright it's been a couple of minutes."

"Illiana I'll be right back. I'm really sorry again for the disturbance."

"Oh don't worry I've seen worse things happen over clothes. I just hope you two will be alright."

"Heh, you're a saint. I'll be back to pay for those as well."

Calrex gave a friendly wave as he went over to the fountain that Teayre was sitting in front of. His eyes scanned quickly, taking note of the tears streaming down her face before she put her head in her hands. He went over, catching the last bit of her words.

"C-C-C-Callie-kun I'm- I'm sorry... Baka he's not here he can't hear you so why are you saying it? C-C-cause I am sorry, I-I'm admitting it to m-myself before I-I tell him."

He gave a small smile as he knelt down in front of her, "Actually I can hear you just fine."

He reached over and put a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it to help console her, "Listen, if I said something off in there that might've been misinterpreted I'm sorry. I-I think I know where the conversation went sideways, but please correct me if I'm wrong. When you said I wasn't allowed to pick cargo pants, when I said I was going to leave it in your hands...I meant that I was going to leave the clothing choice in your hands...not...what you think I meant."

"Wait...Teayre's mind went in the gutter this time?"

He put both of his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes, "Remember, I said that I wanted to have at least one outfit that you liked. I know you really like that suit, but it would be awesome to at least have a casual outfit you like as well. If that means I need to cut down on wearing cargo pants as much I'll give it a shot."

He gave a warm smile as he looked at her.

"R-Really Callie? Y-y-you m-mean it? Y-you d-don't hate m-me t-then?"

Raising her head and lowering her hands, she meets Calrex's gaze her eyes still full of tears but a small smile on her face. Beginning to blush she raises her arms around Calrex's neck pulling him in, whilst burying her face into the crook of his neck.

"Baka, it wasn't that I took it that way, it was where I took it that way."

Gently she kissed her neck before letting go, wiping her eyes she lets a full smile come onto her face.

"I guess we'd better head back inside... I've probably scared Illiana-san..."

Standing she wraps her arms around Calrex's neck again, before jumping and wrapping her legs around his torso. Her head burying back into his neck, one of her hands ruffling the hair on the back of his head.

"C-can you carry me back in p-please I d-don't feel like walking."

"R-Really Callie? Y-y-you m-mean it? Y-you d-don't hate m-me t-then?"

"What? That seems kind of off silly. Why would I all of a sudden go from loving you to hating you over something like this?"

As Teayre laid her head on his neck he wrapped his arms around her in a consoling fashion. As she pulled him in he felt his cheeks flush as he tightened his hug a little tighter without hurting her.

"I guess we'd better head back inside... I've probably scared Illiana-san..."

"Heh, don't worry, I actually checked with her. Illiana is a saint, and luckily enough the glass dissipated so it just looks like a design."

Calrex's eyes widened in surprise as Teayre wrapped her arms and legs around him. Feeling her entire body wrap around him his face flushed as she tightly held him.

"C-can you carry me back in p-please I d-don't feel like walking."

"S-Sure, I'll try."

He made sure to try and support Teayre as he slowly carried her back into the shop, gently setting her down on the closest bench, kneeling in front of her so that he didn't break her embrace.

"Aand that's the limit of my strength..."

Smiling as she was placed on the bench, she squeezes Calrex tightly holding him close to her with her arms unravelling her legs from around him, leg feeling a bump as she lowers it. Her head still nuzzling into the boys neck, her tear still streaming although she was quiet now.

"C-callie, t-thank you"

A spattering of kisses came next through her drenched face. Her eyes alight with flame.

"I-I'm sorry Callie, I didn't mean to upset you do you want to sit down as well?"

Moving slightly she places her hand on the seat next to her.

As Teayre seemed to be feeling better from before Calrex gave her a warm smile as he nodded, sitting down next to her.

"Teayre, I'm not upset at all silly. At the most I was just confused and worried that I had offended you somehow."

He gently reached over and wiped some tears from her eyes as his other hand gently rubbed her back in a comforting fashion. He couldn't help but continue to stare into her eyes as he spoke. As he continued to stare he felt his cheeks flush red as he continued to give a warm smile.

"I really feel bad that even though she had just cried I can't get the the thought of her being so cute out of my head. It almost feels rude that I can't."

"Are you doing alright though?"

"Can't really say that I've gone through the experience of having someone outwardly pissed at me in a public place, definitely a new situation. I hope that I handled it well."

He gave Teayre a kiss on the cheek as he continued to console her.

Sniffling she places her hands holding Calrex's head to her as he kissed her.

"Y-yeah, I'm doing okay. I'm really sorry I... I don't know what came over me."

Frowning she turned fully into Calrex her arms round his neck, her face buried between them below his chin.

"I'm sorry, I look really pathetic right now don't I Callie? You know... I wouldn't mind you leaving it in my hands another time though..."

Her face began to heat up as she finished her sentence, looking up towards Calrex she smiled.

"I'm sorry, I look really pathetic right now don't I Callie? You know... I wouldn't mind you leaving it in my hands another time though..."

As Teayre finished her sentence, looking up at him with a smile with her face all red Calrex's face went through multiple shades of red in surprise before he gave a calming breath, giving her a kiss, "W-Well worry about that some other time."

He gave a smile as he continued to hold Teayre, running a hand through her hair, "I'm just glad you're alright. Was there anything else you wanted to have me try on?"

"I'm just glad you're alright. Was there anything else you wanted to have me try on?"

Twisting a strang of hair around her finger as she rested her head against Calrex's chest, she starts to lean back looking into his eyes.

"Hmmm... there was one thing... But..."

She stopped speaking as her cheeks became like roses, her eyes darting to the left focusing on something obscure behind Calrex.

"Hmmm... there was one thing... But..."

"Hm? What is it?"

He tried to follow Teayre's gaze, but unfortunately it was just out of his line of sight. Seeing her cheeks flush did make him wonder what exactly it was she was referring to. Nonetheless seeing Teayre's face in such a state made his flush in response.

"I mean...whatever it is...as long as it isn't too out there...I'd be willing to give it a try."

"Ummmm... Maybe another time Cal, I'll buy it for you and show you it another time okay?"

Flashing Calrex a smile she stood up offering her hand to him.

"Come on, we've got to get you those two outfits."

Walking back through the door, she smiles at Illiana.

"I'm sorry Illiana-san, Calrex isn't normally that outspoken. Anyway is there anything to pay for with the glass?"

"Oh don't worry about the glass. I've got an artisan that can easily get it fixed up. In any case here's the total."

"Hold on I've got it Teayre."

Calrex got to his feet as he walked over to Teayre, giving her a quick rub on the head, "You picked them out, but you already paid for your outfits. Wouldn't be fair for you to pay for these as well silly."

Illiana gave a smile and a nod as she let Calrex know the total. Calrex nodded and paid for the clothes, adding them to his inventory.

"Come again you two."

Calrex nodded as he walked back over to Teayre, "Alright we're all set. Anything else you wanted to look at?"

ID: 12736

Loot Dice: 3

Unfortunately as Calrex tried to lean in and kiss Teayre he ended up kissing her nose.

"Wow...I was really off on that one."

Stiffling a giggle she reaches her hand up around Calrex's neck, pulling him back in for another kiss.

ID: 12737

BD: 8

As she pulled him in she stood up and ended up pulling Calrex's lips to her neck, wrapping her arms around his body she hugs him tightly.

"It's getting pretty late, shall we head back soon do you think Callie? You need to step outside for a minute as well, whilst I buy that thing I wanted to get you from Illiana..."

Looking up into his eyes, she begins to tug on her bottom lip with her teeth.

"It's getting pretty late, shall we head back soon do you think Callie? You need to step outside for a minute as well, whilst I buy that thing I wanted to get you from Illiana..."

"O-Oh, right. I'll be right outside then."

He gave a warming smile as he brushed her hair once again before stepping outside. Once Teayre went out of sight he gave a smirk as he looked around. Since no one was around he quickly switched to the suit Teayre had picked out, keeping his back turned.

"Alright...stay cool...just do this right and it might work out."

Once Teayre stepped outside he would look back and casually turn to stand sideways with a smile on his face.