[PP-F1] An adventure in town! (Calrex and Teayre) (And a thirdwheel Oikawa!)

"Yeah, I suppose you're right it is a booth... I don't know why I was worried, I've got you with me."

"Hey Teayre hold still..."

Freezing the moment Calrex asked her to hold still, feeling his finger on the side of her lips, she quivers slightly, the spot where his finger had been was tingling and felt a little bit moist. Turning she saw him sucking his finger. Raising her hand to her lips she placed it where his finger had been, her cheeks going bright red as she buried herself into Calrex's arms, slipping her dainty hands round him and squeezing.

"Callie, stop being so cute... y-you're distracting me a lot you know, I have pancake to eat."

Her world seemed to start spinning even though she was sat down, the tips of her ears burning as if they were both stoves.

As Calrex raised his arm and began to apologise Teayre stopped him halfway through with a kiss.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, I just don't understand why you like me so much... I mean there's not much to me..."

She began to glance down, breaking eye contact her shoulders slumped slightly as she started to talk about herself.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There's nothing to be sorry for, I just don't understand why you like me so much... I mean there's not much to me..."

Calrex almost felt like laughing inside when Teayre tried to talk humbly about herself.

"Maybe it's because we just became a couple, but from what I'm feeling there's a lot more to her than even she thinks. There's a reason why I'm going head over heels for her, and it's not the game."

He slid his arms around her in a deep hug, "I'm not sure what you're talking about, because I see a lot more about you that I could think about without going crazy."

"Um...would now be a good time to add that I've been a couple of relationships before her? I should probably wait before I go adding that in. But being with her tops any of those ones by...I don't know...400% maybe? I feel like it's more than that."

Calrex felt his heart begin to race as he continued to embrace her, "I-I'm not sure how to put it into better words right now, heh...since I can't even form a decent sentence right now."

He tilted his head, breathing in her scent once again. He felt his face flush as he continued to hold her.

"R-Really Cal? You m-mean it?" Teayre muttered out, tears beginning to condense at the corners of her eyes before Calrex's jacket soaked them up. "Y-you don't think there's not enough of me even though I'm very small...."

She gestured at her entire body.

"I've never really been very big on any front and I always have trouble reaching the higher shelves."

Her sentence trailing again she moves her head back away from his body and gazed into his eyes, her body pressed against his she manages to relax somewhat her breathing slowed down, for the first time she noticed a sweet smell in the air, that wasn't coming from the food. Burying her face back into Calrex's chest and taking a deep breath she identifies the source of the smell. Muttering under her breath.

"Hmmm you smell nice Cal, like custard with strawberries and daisies and very manly."

Her face not losing any of it's heat, she stays nuzzled into Calrex as his chest muffles her next comment..

"Shawl wee, mhake, a ma-hove. The fresh hair might do meh some good."

"Hmmm you smell nice Cal, like custard with strawberries and daisies and very manly."

"Manly?! Uh...I don't think I've ever been called that before. I mean...I'm not exactly the broad-shouldered guy that one would think to be manly."

Calrex felt his face turn redder and redder as Teayre continued to rest her face in his chest, "U-um...just don't eat me okay?" He tried to add a laugh into his sentence to lighten the mood. Once Teayre began to make out the words, asking if they should get moving, he gave a nod, "Yeah, let's get moving."

He looked over at the waiter, thanking him and trying to give an apologetic face in case any of the patrons felt awkward about the two of them. He slowly helped Teayre and himself to his feet as they went towards the door.

"A-Alright, now that we're all set, what's next?"

Pulling on Calrex's arm Teayre manages to stop him before they leave the establishment,

"W-wait a minute... we still need to pay for the meal... I never did that I just ordered it... Let's split the payment between the pair of us this time, if that's alright, I don't want to hog paying for everything again... Sorry about that as well..."

Calling up her inventory she fishes out half the col needed to pay for the meal, plus a little bit extra as a tip for the waiter.

"Right now that's sorted baka, let's make a move first things first... I need to pop back to the room quickly and wash my face off..."

Dragging Cal by the hand after he paid his share, she orders him to sit on the floor outside of the room whilst she nips inside.

"If you peak, you're a dead man Calrex-kun, you understand that right?"

Splashing some water on her face she looks in the mirror, she gets a brush and a few hair pins from her inventory before doing her hair into a half ponytail, leaving the lower part flowing whilst the top part was in an intricate braid that took sometime to prepare.

Stepping outside again she looks at Calrex, giving him a twirl before her cheeks begin to swell with red again, passing him her hand she mutters in his ear.

"Take the lead Callie, you choose where to first let's find something for Oikawa so I don't tire you out too soon..."

After paying for the meal Teayre led him back to the Hogsback Inn so that she could get cleaned up.

"If you peak, you're a dead man Calrex-kun, you understand that right?"

Before he could realize what had happened, he was on the floor sitting with the soles of his feet touching each other.

"What just..."

Calrex awkwardly looked around the room as he waited for Teayre. Once the door opened he looked over to see that Teayre had changed her hairstyle, an intricate braid taking up the upper part of her head, while the lower part continued to flow freely out.

"W-Wait, did she do that just now?!"

She gave a twirl for him that made Calrex's heart race once again. Teayre walked over to him, whispering in his ear.

"Take the lead Callie, you choose where to first let's find something for Oikawa so I don't tire you out too soon..."

He nodded as he helf Teayre by the hand as he got to his feet. He couldn't hold himself back, his face turning red as he leaned in to kiss her.

ID: 11073

BD: 3 (DAGNABIT!)

He ended up kissing her on her forehead. He felt his face flush out of embarrassment for missing once again.

"I've...really gotta work on this..."

A giggle escaping her, she looked up at Calrex her free hand coming to the side of his face.

"Baka you're supposed to kiss here."

ID: 11075

BD:9 [NOOOOOOO]

Guiding Calrex face down to her, his lips press just above her lips. Pulling back slightly she comments warmly on the Calrex's 'attempt'.

"Baka, you still missed one day you'll get it right" 

Standing on her tiptoes she gently kisses Cal's cheek, before wrapping her arm around his waist and guiding his other arm over her shoulder.

"As I said before leading the way... cutie."

Feeling a hot wave cross her face again, a redness tinting her cheeks, she squirms next to Calrex before pulling him tight against her.

"This is nice, you holding me Callie."

"Baka you're supposed to kiss here."

Calrex's eyes widened for a second  as Teayre guided him down to her lips. It was a lot closer than his attempt, but still just a little bit off.

"Baka, you still missed one day you'll get it right"

As Teayre reminded him of leading her he smiled and nodded, "Sure thing."

As Teayre commented how she was enjoying him holding her he felt the redness rush to his cheeks once again. He felt a smile stick to his face as he led Teayre out of the inn out to the market. "It feels nice."

He put a hand behind his head in nervousness as he felt his blush deepen.

"I-I'm really walking around with Teayre."

He took a glance down at her once again. Her cleaned up appearance and hair threw him for a loop once again, almost as much as it did when he saw her last night. Just behind beside her was making his heart go crazy once again.

"If I'm at a hostpial right now in the real world I really hope they don't think I'm having a heart attack or something."

Suddenly there was a pounding in her ear twisting her head, it stopped when she returned her head to leaning against Calrex's chest she heard the pounding again.

"Cal, don't be scared I won't let anything touch you, if you don't want it to okay?"

Looking up at Cal, she flashed him another smile as he led her out of the Inn.

"Shall we see what's around then for Oikawa? I've never bought anyone a present before... What sort of things do guys generally like? I mean I'd be able to get a good idea if you give examples of what you like Callie."

Waiting for a moment to hear Calrex's response before she asks Calrex something that's been on her mind.

"Cal, do you mind me calling you Callie, just when it's the two of us? I don't want to embarrass you I just like having a special name for you is all."

"Cal, don't be scared I won't let anything touch you, if you don't want it to okay?"

Hearing Teayre utter those words made Calrex raise a hand as he stifled a laugh, "Heh, don't worry about me Teayre. It's not out of fear that my heart's beating like crazy."

As Teayre asked him about what Oikawa would possibly be interested in for a gift, "Well, normally I might have an idea, but here in this game...I really am not too sure. I mean he did say he ran a forge, so I don't think he would need anything metallic."

"Plus it's not like we can go to some random outlet and find him something."

"My guess would be that we find him from one of the other shops not related to metalwork. I think that would be a good place to start."

"Cal, do you mind me calling you Callie, just when it's the two of us? I don't want to embarrass you I just like having a special name for you is all."

Calrex looked down at Teayre as she asked his question. Just looking at her was making his heart race once again, "N-No, it's not that I'm embarrassed. But...if you want to save it for when we're alone that would be fine...but only if that's your preference."

"Calrex, you've gotta get control of yourself. Are you really gonna get tongue-tied and have a heart attack every time you lay eyes on her?"

Suppressing a giggle, she looks at Calrex, her heart begins to thump faster and faster, the red tinge that was so common around him coming to her cheeks,

"N-No, it's not that I'm embarrassed..."

Throwing her arms around Calrex's neck, she jump up wrapping her legs around his torso and bringing her head next to his.

"I know what you mean Callie, you're unsure of how to act because you've never felt this way before? I've never felt this way about -anyone- before or had anyone even look at me before you, I'm just going with what my body tells me to do, I think that's probably the safest way, we can't go wrong then just let the feelings we have for each other show, wear them on our sleeves for each other let us into each others hearts. Anyone else though, we remain our normal calm and collected selves."

Leaning back slightly she looks into his deep blue eyes eyes before leaning in for a kiss. 

ID: 11092  BD: 7

As she was about to touch those silken lips before her, she slips down and ends up pressing her lips against his chin.

"Ooof!"

"Baka, you're supposed to hold me if I do that"

Giggling like a little girl she pulls Calrex along to the first shop.

"I know what you mean Callie, you're unsure of how to act because you've never felt this way before? I've never felt this way about -anyone- before or had anyone even look at me before you, I'm just going with what my body tells me to do, I think that's probably the safest way, we can't go wrong then just let the feelings we have for each other show, wear them on our sleeves for each other let us into each others hearts. Anyone else though, we remain our normal calm and collected selves."

When Teayre wrapped herself around him Calrex's eyes widened in surprise first not because of the action, but because of the fact that he was able to somehow support Teayre.

"Wow...she's fairly light..."

His thoughts ended as he saw Teayre lean in trying to kiss him. Unfortunately due to his surprise he had forgotten to actually hold her up and she ended up sliding down.

"Baka, you're supposed to hold me if I do that"

Calrex couldn't help but give a quick laugh as he let Teayre lead him to their first shop.

"Wonder what we're going to find in here?"

He went over to the door of the shop, pushing it open and holding it to let Teayre inside.

"With all that's going on, it's strange to think that we're in a death game. Is this part of what the creator intended?"

Teayre thanked Calrex as he held the door open for her, pushing past the thick drapes the lined the door she wanders in. The smell of damp greets her, wrinkling her nose she looks around the room to find the walls lined with a variety of clothes from the dark Gothic style clothing to the bright fluorescent neon.

"Woooowwwwwww, Cal I'm sorry.... my shopping starts now!"

Looking at the clerk, "Do you mind if I try some outfits on?"

The clerk took one look at the girl before nodding that she could. Teayre darted straight into the Gothic section she pulls out a few different outfits to try on, even finding some wigs at the back of the store.

After putting on each one she pops out to show Calrex, asking his opinion before darting back in and changing again. When she reaches the last section she calls out to him "Cal, pick something out for me please, it doesn't have to be dark or anything just pick something you like out." Whilst you're doing that I'll get changed into the last one I picked out.

[Pictures below of the outfits]

goth-anime.jpg

GothGirl.png

9707667720abe4e0b94769e193835732.jpg

"Oh...why does it have to be a clothing store?"

Calrex could feel a sweatdrop build on the side of his head at Teayre's reaction upon entering the store. As she dashed off, asking if he could let her know which one/s he liked he already felt his cheeks preemptively turning red.

"So I'm watching her model...I knew that I wasn't going to be able to get through this day without going crazy like last night."

As Teayre popped out in her first outfit Calrex tried his best to suppress his blush as he tried to observe it objectively. It definitely was a beautiful dress, and definitely had a Victorian feel to it for some reason. With Teayre wearing it Calrex felt somehow like he was taking her to a ball or something.

The second outfit seemed more oriented for speed and flexibility. The jacket, although form-fitting, seemed to give much room for her to move around easily. As for the minisk..."Calrex!" Ahem...moving on...

The last outfit seemed to be the most..."goth" of all of the outfits. It was form fitting as well, but unlike the others. which either didn't have a collar or a small one, this one seemed to encapsulate her neck.

"I would never be able to wear something like that. I would feel like I wouldn't be able to breath..."

"Cal, pick something out for me please, it doesn't have to be dark or anything just pick something you like out."

"Oh great...I think she forgot the fact I mentioned I have a horrible fashion sense."

As Teayre disappeared behind the curtain once again he gave a breath. He swore his face had changed at least three shades during the time she was trying on the outfits. His heart was picking up in pace as he stood up, having a look around the store. "Hm...maybe I'll just go for something that calls out to me. I mean, I'm horrible at mixing and matching, so maybe an outfit so I can just choose the entire piece."

As he wandered around the store he ended up coming across one that seemed to stand out amongst the various shades of black and gray. It was a red dress with black frills on the edges. The collar, while fitting to the neck, seemed to look a lot more comfortable than the one Teayre had showed him earlier. It cut at the shoulder, with a pair of sleeves  that started at the elbow, moving down to the wrist. There was an optional headband that seemed to fit in with the outfit.

Calrex reached over and picked it up, giving it a quick though before giving a calming breath, walking over to the hangar in front of the curtain. "How about this one?"

"I really hope I chose right."

Pulling the curtain back, Teayre stood there for a moment looking the outfit up and down. Suddenly a draft goes through the store and her hairs stand on end.

"C... C... Cold!"

Looking down Teayre realised she forgot to equip her clothing before opening the curtain, throwing a punch at Calrex for looking at her when she was stood there in a set of lingerie. Taking the outfit she equips it quickly, looking at headband she puts it on tying the back of it underneath her half ponytail. Stepping out she twirls round for Calrex.

"Well, what do you think? I quite like this one, it's feels nice on my skin and well it's not restricting in my movement."

"Hey Miss, how much would this one be?"

Calling to the store assistant, Teayre begins working out how much each of the outfits would be. Then calculating how much col she has in order to purchase them.

"Callie, which ones should I get?"

"Puh!"

Calrex leaned over as he felt Teayre's punch connect with his gut, "...it's a good thing theres the pain dampener in place in the game."

"Well, what do you think? I quite like this one, it's feels nice on my skin and well it's not restricting in my movement."

Calrex sat down as he looked up. As she twirled around Calrex felt his face turn even deeper red, his heart racing like crazy. He scratched the back of his head as he diverted his eyes for a second, "I-It suits you..."

"Callie, which ones should I get?"

"Aw man, now I have to choose which ones?! They all look amazing on her!"

"That is a tough choice, um..."

"I've gotta some kind of flaw, maybe that'll help my choice. Let's see, the first one was classy, but it seems too formal...the second is flexible, but the miniskirt might *blush*...and the third one looks nice, but maybe a bit too restricting for breathing if she ever needs to wear it in combat."

"Maybe the first and...*blush* second ones. The one I picked I'll leave up to you."

"Right... So you like the first and second ones so I'll definitely get them. For all four of them how much is it?"

"For all of them m'dear It'll be 400 col, that's with giving you a discount for your boy being brave enough to step into the shop with you."

Teayre's mouth dropped slightly at the price, quickly fishing out the money she pays the clerk.

"So which one to wear now... think I'll go for the red one..."

Still stood in her new outfit Teayre, begins to head out the door leaving the bags behind.

"I know this is a game and I can carry everything in my inventory, but a girl needs shop bags if she's shopping."

As Teayre paid for the clothes Calrex felt he thought the "worst" was over. Turns out he was wrong.

Teayre had decided to equip the outfit he had chosen, the red dress flowing around her as she began to walk out of the store.

"I know this is a game and I can carry everything in my inventory, but a girl needs shop bags if she's shopping."

"Uh...why am I confused right now?"

Calrex went over to the bags, looking back over at Teayre, his face flushing before he promptly picked up the bags, holding them both in his left hand, "So...where to next?"

"I was right. I'm going to lose my senses again before this day is over."

Turning around Teayre checks to make sure that Calrex has picked up her bags, holding the thick curtains and door open for him, she gently pecks his neck as he makes his way past her out of the shop.

"I don't mind where we go next Callie, shall we find a present for Oikawa then? Let's find a place to sit and have come lunch that'd be good, if I remember rightly you're supposed to be leading the way cutie."

Flashing Calrex her signature smile, she goes to take his hand and transferring the bags to her free hand.

Spinning around she wraps herself in on of his arms before spinning away slightly, she places the bags on the floor before starting to hum a little tune, linking their free hands Teayre begins to sway slightly.

"Dance with me Callie, whilst you decide what we can do."

"I don't mind where we go next Callie, shall we find a present for Oikawa then? Let's find a place to sit and have come lunch that'd be good, if I remember rightly you're supposed to be leading the way cutie."

Calrex gave a nod at Teayre's suggestion to look for Oikawa's present next. As he was about to take a step Teayre smoothly took the bags from him, inviting him for an impromptu dance. His face flushed red for a second before he began to match Teayre's movements.

"Man, please don't give me two left feet right now!"

He smiled as they danced to and fro for some time before his thoughts came back, "Oh yeah, maybe we can check out the Starlight Cafe again and bring him one of his beloved strawberry creme pies. I'm sure that would brighten his day."

"It's pretty much the only thing I can remember him showing an actual interest in. Of course, we only met him yesterday, so we don't exactly have much information to go on either.

Once he made sure Teayre was ready to go he led the way through the crowds back towards the cafe, "I wonder if we're allowed to order items for takeout from here..."

"Kind of a weird question, since the dishes are technically items anyway."