[PP-F1] An adventure in town! (Calrex and Teayre) (And a thirdwheel Oikawa!)

Seeing the cafe come into view, Teayre stops looking at the floor...

"Callie, I don't want to go in there just yet... I'm a bit embarrassed about this morning, with the nightmare..."

If you like pop in and I'll wait here for you, giving Calrex a swift hug she plants a kiss into the centre of his chest.

"I love you, don't forget that."

She doesn't let go, tightening her grip she hums the song from the other day with Oikawa. The smell from Calrex floating in to her nostrils, the warmth of his body against hers. 

"This, is something I don't want to lose ever Cal. You know when we went to the monument of life, I memorized the location of your name and only yours... I don't know or understand why, but you are to me what will make me survive the game."

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This, is something I don't want to lose ever Cal. You know when we went to the monument of life, I memorized the location of your name and only yours... I don't know or understand why, but you are to me what will make me survive the game."

Calrex felt his face flush as Teayre spoke to him before he went into the cafe. He quickly ordered a strawberry creme pie from the waiter for takeout. The waiter, although partially confused for a second, seemed to appreciate the business that Calrex and Teayre were giving him as he placed the order. Once the order was placed Calrex paid for the pie.

A few minutes later the water brought the strawberry creme pie. Calrex thanked him, placing the pie into his inventory. He thanked the waiter once more before heading out of the cafe.

"I'm not going to die Teayre. Not if I can help it."

As he exited he put a smile on his face as he gave a thumbs up, "We're good to go! Shall we head over to Oikawa's forge next?"

"That sounds like a good plan Callie, although... before we do."

Popping her bags down, Teayre opens her menu quickly selecting Calrex she sends him a duel request for a first strike duel.

"You owe me this."

Flashing him a grin Teayre jumps back drawing her sword.

"Shall we make it more interesting Cal? The loser has to get the winner a present."

A steely glint came to Teayre's eye, her mouth becoming a thin line for the first time since Calrex had confessed. Eyes narrowed she held his eyes in her gaze.

"That sounds like a good plan Callie, although... before we do."

Calrex watched as Teayre duped her clothing bags and got herself into a fighting position. He looked down as he saw the invitation for a first strike duel appeared.

"Shall we make it more interesting Cal? The loser has to get the winner a present."

Calrex couldn't help but smile as he watched Teayre get psyched about their duel.

"Alright sounds good, but what to get I wonder..."

He accepted the duel, lowering his position. He loosened the lock on his sword as he asked his quick draw stance, his eyes focusing.

"Seeing her this focused and determined is really cute to see, but there's no way I'm gonna go easy on her. She'd hate that."

"You ready Cal? Don't go easy on me just because you like me, we won't learn anything that way."

Flashing him her cutesy smile, before her lips return to there blank state she awaits the countdown.

3... 2... 1... BATTLE START!

Darting forward Teayre ducks down towards the left, before kicking some of the dust up from the ground at Calrex.

"Callie, I really do like your hair, it reminds me of the ocean, however your eyes sparkle like it."

Crossing her right hands fingers, she shifts her sword into her left hand darting towards him, bring the sword up in a small flurry of blows before finally stepping to her right and spinning hoping to get through his defence, unsure if she'll be able to hit this person.

ID:11299

BD: 6 (5 + 1 ACC)

Calrex

12/15

Teayre (Calrex still to move as draw may happen.

15/15

ID: 11301

Battle Dice: 8

Calrex watched as Teayre rushed in with her falchion, preparing a spin attack at him. He kept his calm as he let her get closer and closer. Right as she got within striking range he drew his sword in a draw cut, aiming for her midsection.

At the same time as he felt his sword make contact he felt the weight of Teayre's blade slam into him. He forcefully expelled some air as he caught himself with his leg. "Gh... you alright Teayre?"

HP LIST

Calrex: 12/15

Teayre: 12/15

"I'm fine Cal what about you?"

"Who... Who won?"

Bringing up her menu Teayre sees that her health bar is lower than it was at the start.

"Cal, I think you won."

Just as she said it the Congratulations sign popped above Cal's head.

Diving towards him, dropping her falchion on the floor she tackles him into a big hug.

"Thank you, thank you thank you. You didn't hold back on me"

Planting kisses all over his face in between each word, a few manage to catch his lips.

Offering him a hand, Teayre hoists him up.

"Right let's go delivers Oikawa's present to him, what did you get him anyway?"

Calrex gave an exhaling breath as he heard the duel's ending sound. He turned and looked in surprise as he saw the winning screen appear over him. "I...I won?"

Before he could even think Teayre was already rushing towards him.

A Few Seconds Later...

"Right let's go delivers Oikawa's present to him, what did you get him anyway?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Calrex may have won the duel, but Teayre won the battle. After she diving tackled him and barraged his face with a series of kisses, Calrex was left in a daze. If it were a cartoon, his eyes would be circling around in opposite rotation. It took a minute before Calrex managed to snap back to reality.

"Oh...right! Yeah let's go to see him. As for the present."

Calrex gave a joking smirk as he leaned in and whispered to Teayre, "I remembered that he loved the strawberry creme pie here, so I got him one as the gift."

"A Strawberry creme pie? He'll love that."

Letting out a giggle she scoops up the bags before offering her hand to Calrex, holding onto his hand tightly she gazes up at his eyes.

"Callie, can you lead the way I'm going to be distracted for a bit.

"I wonder what to get him, he's already got a weapon and I don't know what clothes he likes... I could get him an amulet or something or perhaps some armour..."

"Thats it!"

She started to hum a tune, swinging the bags as a small wave of warmth came over her face yet again.

"What's going on with me today?"

Realising she had voiced the last bit of the internal monologue out loud she stops dead.

"What's going on with me today?"

Calrex looked in confusion for a second as Teayre stopped in her tracks.

"Did...she just let something slip from her thoughts?"

He thought for a second before he gave a smirk, walking over to Teayre, leaning in so that his face was level with hers, "You know I was wondering the exact same thing..."

He felt his cheeks turn red as he continued. He tried to keep it sly, smooth, but it really wasn't what he was used to. He had never done it before, but with her...he couldn't resist trying.

"Something seemed different about you today..."

He stepped around behind her before he put his arms around her, "It's like...you're even cuter than you usually are...oh good lord I can't hold it."

Calrex gave Teayre a tight embrace before his face flushed. After holding her for a few second he let go, taking a breath and putting a hand behind his head.

"I must look like a tomato right now...how in the world are some people so good at doing stuff like that?"

"It's like... you're even cuter than you usually are..."

As Calrex began to let go, Teayre pulls him back in. 

"See you haven't looked in a mirror recently have you?"

Sighing as a smile crosses her face, her fingers begin to twitch and start drawing patterns on Calrex's chest.

"You know, we probably should make our way to Oikawa's before it closes and before that item expires..."

Calrex nodded as Teayre reminded him that they needed to get to Oikawa's forge before the gift they got him expired, "You're right, let's get moving."

He moved back around Teayre, grasping her hand, beginning to head in the direction of...

Calrex stopped for a second in confusion, "Um...by the way, do you remember if Oikawa said where his shop was?"

Calrex scratched the back of his head. He thought Oikawa might have mentioned where it was, but then again he couldn't recall the entire conversation either.

"Man, I just can't focus today can I?"

"Oh... Um... He said it was... In a Eincrad... On a Floor... in A City? I don't know Callie, I wasn't paying attention there was too much going on for me to."

Blushing she brings up her menu and quickly types a message to Oikawa.

Subject: Shop

Heya Kawi, 

Calrex and I were wondering where your shop is as we wanted to stop by if that's okay?

"Right I've sent him a message, hopefully he'll get back soon enough until then how about we make the most of our date."
Flashing Calrex another smile she wraps her arms around him again going onto her tip toes to peck the end of his nose, before letting go, tapping his chest then running away whilst calling back.

"Tag, you're it!"

"Tag, you're it!"

Calrex snaped out of his daze from Teayre kissing his nose once he heard those words, "Tag? Wow I haven't done this in a while!"

He immediately took off chasing after Teayre, using as much of his speed as possible to try and catch up to her. Once he got within reach he tried to quickly step forward to tap her on the shoulder.

ID: 11342

Battle Dice: 3

Unfortunately she managed to slip through his grasp before Calrex managed to touch her, "Darn it so close!"

He continued to run after her, this time trying to slip around her to cut off her run, giving a smirk, "This time it oughta work."

Spinning round as Calrex caught up with her she narrowly avoided being tagged, sticking out her tongue she races off through the city.

"Come on Callie you can't be that out of shape now can you?"

Her cheeks going red. 

"What caused me to start a game of tag... I really don't know but it's a good idea I wonder..."

"Cal! New rule! You can only tag me by kissing me on the lips!"

"That ought to make it harder for him."

Letting out a small evil chuckle Teayre began to bog and weave through the back alleys of  Starting City.

ID: 11345

BD: 4

"Come on Callie you can't be that out of shape now can you?"

Calrex attempted another dive to try and catch Teayre, but it seemed like she was easily weaving in and out of his movement. "Man, you've got some moves Teayre!"

"I usually thought that I was fairly quick, but Teayre takes it to a whole 'nother level! It's no wonder she can wield her falchion so effectively. She's got grace that I probably wouldn't even come close to right now."

Calrex tilted his head up for a second to catch his breath when he heard Teayre yell him something.

"Cal! New rule! You can only tag me by kissing me on the lips!"

At the sound of the new rule change Calrex felt his cheeks flush as he looked over at Teayre.

"Aw now I have to catch her! Alright focus, maybe if you treat it like the duel went you might be able to catch her. She was ridiculously quick in the battle, but if you can time it right there will be an opening."

Calrex assumed a similar stance to how he was in the duel. His eyes watched Teayre's movements as she weaved around. He carefully kept track of her when he noticed an opportunistic situation: She was heading for a corner, so she would be pinned between a two walls.

ID: 11346

Battle Dice: 10 (Critical!)

He immediately dashed forward, seeing his trajectory was true. As Teayre got within inches of the wall he stopped, killing the rest of his momentum with his hands. As his vision refocused he saw Teayre's face right in front of him. He leaned his head in, planting a soft kiss on her lips, "Tag, you're it." He stood where he was for a second.

"I could run to continue the game...but then again if we're playing by the new rules I don't really want to move."

Seizing an opportunity as Calrex stayed still Teayre kissed him on the nose quickly before ducking under his arms and darting off again towards the town gates.

"Tag you're it! The was for you Callie, not me!"

When she got to the gates she went through them and then stopped suddenly.

"Why am I running away, he's trying to kiss me."

Letting out a little giggle followed by her cheeks blushing Teayre raised her hand in front of her snapping her fingers.

Turning around she got ready to dart back inside the city. "Let's stay in the safe zone Teayre, then we don't have to worry about much."

ID: 11348

BD: 4

"Aw man, she really does want to play!"

Calrex laughed as Teayre dashed off after kissing him on the nose, turning around the giving chase after her.

"Alright, well if it worked last time maybe it'll work again."

Calrex let his breathing calm as he focused, following Teayre as she made her way towards the gates of the Starting City, his eyes widening in surprise for a second as he saw her disappear through the gates, "Wait...is she trying to take the game out into the field? That wouldn't make sense."

He jogged to catch up, giving a small sigh of relief as he saw Teayre turn around, appearing to prepare to run back inside. Calrex readied himself.

ID: 11350

Battle Dice: 2

He took off into a dash, but unfortunately one of the stones was slightly uneven, causing him to stumble and lose his momentum for a split second, "Shoot I might have had that if I hadn't stumbled."

Running forwards Teayre tries to catch Calrex, however as she's running forwards she trips as well, flying forwards she comes towards Calrex their lips touching from her fall.

ID:11353

BD:1

"Guess I'm it then"

Reaching up she grabs Calrex before daintily kissing his lips and taking his hand.

"Shall we head back inside and go somewhere for food Cal? You choose, although I think some -proper- food might be better than that sweet shop though... I know is a game but still..."

Leading Calrex back inside she doesn't give him chance to answer, she leans up and whispers in his ear.

"Would you mind choosing where we go to eat please Callie, I feel like I've been leading the entire day and well..."

Calrex's cheeks went a deeper shade of red as Teayre, although accidentally, managed to kiss him on the lips, stealing the title of "it" from him. It appeared to be the end of the game as Teayre reached up and grabbed him, kissing him on the lips once more.

"Shall we head back inside and go somewhere for food Cal? You choose, although I think some -proper- food might be better than that sweet shop though... I know is a game but still..."

Calrex nodded as Teayre took his hand, beginning to think, "An eatery that isn't the Starlight Cafe. Wow...actually we haven't been anywhere but there so far. Maybe there's somewhere we can try."

His train of thought was disrupted by Teayre whispering in his ear, "Would you mind choosing where we go to eat please Callie, I feel like I've been leading the entire day and well..."

He nodded as he gave Teayre a kiss on the forehead, "Sure thing. Leave it to me."

His eyes began to scan the area, taking notice of one particular thing that seemed to be an eatery. Going from what he could make of the name it was called the Prancing Cow.

"Maybe something steak-related?"

"How about there? It looks interesting enough to give it a try."