[PP-F1] An adventure in town! (Calrex and Teayre) (And a thirdwheel Oikawa!)

Upon hearing Calrex confession tears being to stream down Teayre's face. looking deep into his eyes her lips curled into a grin like a child's on Christmas morning "Cal... Really, y... you l... love me?" she mutters out.

Suddenly burying her face deep into his chest,  her fingers slowly caressing from his chest to the small of his back. Locking them together, Teayre begins to push Calrex back towards the bed, despite being ready to go just a few minutes earlier.

Her breathing becoming shorter and sharper, her grip lessens as she sinks to the floor obviously out of breath, her face becoming a pallor crimson in colour.

"He just said he loves me... HE... LOVES... ME...! I can't think, I can't breath..."

"I... c...  can't.... brea... breathe... H... help me Cal"

Her eyes started to become bloodshot, her head now resting on the floor. Gasping for air, she curls into a ball, clearly afraid, worried of what might occur.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Calrex could respond to Teayre's question he was surprised to see Teayre sink to the floor.

"Did...I accidentally trigger some..."

"I... c...  can't.... brea... breathe... H... help me Cal."

His eyes narrowed in surprise for a second when his mind quickly put together that Teayre was possibly hyperventilating, "O-oh!"

He immediately went down on one knee as he placed a hand on each of her shoulders, "Here, you've gotta let yourself breathe. Let me give you a hand."

One he had a decent grip he helped Teayre to her feet, moving her over to the bed and setting her down, sitting down beside her, "You've gotta let your chest open so you can let some air in."

"Ok...where's a brown paper bag when you need one...alright she needs something to help her breathe...uh..."

He stood up, bent over so that he could get a good look at her face. She definitely seemed out of breath, her face still red. Even with the situation Calrex couldn't help but blush. "Dangit why does she have to be so cute...focus Calrex focus!"

His eyes quickly scanned around the room, but no bag-like apparatus to be found. He sat back down next to Teayre, a hand on her lap and one across to hold her opposite shoulder, "Just try and focus in breathing Teayre. Breathe in...and out..."

"Geez I must sound like a broken record."

He moved the hand on her shoulder to the center of her back to try and straighten her back out and to keep her from curling up.

"Cal... Y... You l... l...love me?"

Teayre manages to get out before fainting, her HP bar still at full. After she passed out her breathing returns to normal, the redness dies down returning to its natural pale ivory. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth, her head resting on Calrex's upper arm.  Dangling limply from her body her arms brush the bed and Cal's lap.

After a while, she slowly begins to come to her eyes fluttering as she see's Calrex sitting next to her, his face still red. Moving over she launches herself at him trying to entangle his body in her arms

ID: 10967  BD:5

Falling short in her dive, she ends up trapping Cal's legs in her arms squirming around on them she nuzzles her head against them before planting a series of kisses from his knee to his feet.

"Thank you Callie! I'm... I'm sorry if I scared you, it's the... the first time someone has ever s... said that to me..."

Looking up towards Cal's face she realises something.

"Calrex, we're together right? I mean... would you like to get stronger and then we can find somewhere..."

Nerves makes her sentence die out, before she hastily adds.

"I know I've just become your... your girlfriend... but... but..."

"Cal... Y... You l... l...love me?"

Those were Teayre's last words before she passed out from lack of air. His eyes widened for a second as he quickly checked to see if she was breathing, giving a sigh of relief when he heard her calmly inhale and exhale. He gave a smile as he brushed the top of her head, "Geez..."

Once she awoke and tried to jump on him, falling short of the mark Calrex felt a sweatdrop form on the side of his head, especially when she began kissing her way around his legs, "Uh...maybe she needs some more air..."

"Thank you Callie! I'm... I'm sorry if I scared you, it's the... the first time someone has ever s... said that to me..."

For a second, Calrex's analytical mind kicked in as he quickly broke down the sentence Teayre just said.

"So back then...what she said...that's what she meant, about the bullying and the lack of kindness. Man, I have no idea what that would be like. I should definitely consider myself lucky for what I've had."

"Calrex, we're together right? I mean... would you like to get stronger and then we can find somewhere..I know I've just become your... your girlfriend... but... but..."

Teayre's followup sentences snapped Calrex out of his train of thought. He could feel his face flush at the works "together" and "girlfriend," deepening every second the words remained in his mind.

"F-For your first question, of course we're together. As for the second...um..."

Calrex tried to keep a straight face, but he couldn't help his face flushing as he put a hand behind his back, "S-So I don't get confused again...what did you mean?"

"S-So I don't get confused again...what did you mean?"

"Silly, I'm on about a house so we can find each other easily I'm sure if we work hard enough we'll be able to get enough Col to find somewhere nice maybe in the mountains or a forest or even in a city, if there's one nice enough."

Standing up she brushes herself down before slipping herself onto Calrex's lap, resting her head against his shoulder, one hand moving up to play with his hair absent mindedly, the other tracing some sort of intricate pattern on his chest.

"You don't have to answer know, you know... Let's get some breakfast and that,  have a think on it you can always tell me later."

Planting a kiss in the nape of Calrex's neck, she gazes into his eyes again, her lip biting habit kicked in.

"OW!"

She had reopened the cut from the day before.

"Damnit, you idiot making me cut myself!"

Gently she thumps Calrex's chest in mock anger before linking her arms around his body and pulling them in close.

"O-oh, that's what you meant..."

"You certainly have the worst times to take things to a bad place...alright, well from that standpoint a house would be useful. We could store more equipment that we can't carry on us there, and it would make a convenient rendezvous point in case we need to meet up for anything. Probably would make a useful hub of sorts. If we put it in a good place it would even be a safe haven incase either of us are targeted for some reason by PKers."

Calrex's train of thought faded as he felt his senses tingling as Teayre sat down on his lap, feeling his face blush deeper. "T-This is really happening..." As she began to fiddle with his hair he could feel his heart begin to race once again.

"You don't have to answer know, you know... Let's get some breakfast and that,  have a think on it you can always tell me later."

"Y-Yeah..."

His current state was temporarily disrupted when Teayre accidentally touched the cut on her lip once again, the loud noise catching Calrex off guard. He couldn't help but give a laugh as Teayre began to jokingly thump his chest before drawing him in closer. He wrapped his arms around her, breathing her scent, or whatever simulated one, once again.

Minutes passed, although it felt like hours to him, before he managed to get some control back, "So, did you have any ideas for breakfast locations?"

"Callie..."

Sighing as Calrex wrapped his arms around her, his breath sending shivers down her spine.

"Shall we go get some pancakes? With a Strawberry Sundae on top? You know you want to Cal."

Her eyes lighting up, her voice squeaking slightly as she spoke. Jumping up she grabbed her now boyfriends hand, before making a dash for the sweet shop yet again.

Stopping just before she opens the door she throws her arms around his neck, bringing her lips close to his ear she nibbled the lobe, before pressing her lips gently against his ear softly whispering.

"Thank you, thank you for everything Callie, no matter what happens we'll get through this game all right both of us."

Stepping back down and flashing Calrex a quick smile, about to go through the door she stops suddenly.

"No... I.. forgot.. to... do... my... hair!"

After crying out she lets out a small sigh.

"I guess it's too late to do anything now, I'll have to deal with it for today."

Shooting a quick glance back at Calrex before darting inside.

Calrex felt almost like a flag being dragged behind Teayre as she excitedly made a dash for the cafe once again.

"Man, she must really like the sweets there. Can't say I blame her. Oikawa was going nuts about them as well."

As they approached the entrance Teayre all of a sudden pulled him down, nibbling his ear. The new sensation made his cheeks blush once again.

"Thank you, thank you for everything Callie, no matter what happens we'll get through this game all right both of us."

Calrex gave a smile as Teayre released him, giving an affirmative nod.

"No... I.. forgot.. to... do... my... hair!"

"I guess it's too late to do anything now, I'll have to deal with it for today."

Calrex gave a smile once again. Before Teayre darted inside he spoke to himself, "I don't think she needs to do it up. It looks fine no matter what from my standpoint."

With that he followed her inside.

Finding the booth from their previous visit, Teayre slides in beckoning Calrex to come and sit beside her. Ordering two Strawberry sundae pancakes, one chocolate sundae pancake, an iced mocha and a hot chocolate both drinks with extra cream, she looks at Calrex, reaching for his hand before stopping her hand on the seat halfway between them.

Tilting her head slightly, her lips parting leaning in towards Calrex, her cheeks becoming tinted with red as her eyes drank in his features. Gently touching his lips with hers she then applies a bit more pressure before parting briefly and then with a renewed vigour dives back in for more. After they stopped kissing Teayre speaks, looking down at the table.

"I... I ordered you the chocolate sundae pancake and the mocha Cal... I didn't know if you like strawberry so I got two and thought we could go halves on one... If... If you wanted" Flashing Calrex another one of her tiny smiles, she wipes away a tear that had begun to form in the corner of her eye. 

"Anyway after we've eaten what would you like to do first, a bit of shopping or the duel?"

As Teayre patted the seat beside her, requesting that he side next to her instead of across like before, Calrex nodded. His eyes scanned as he noticed Teayre's hand moving across the seat towards him. He gave a smile as he moved his hand, softly intertwining their hands together.

When Teayre boldly moved in and kissed him he felt his heart pounding like crazy once more, his cheeks tinging red. When she said what she had ordered Calrex gave a smile, "Chocolate, are you kidding, on pancakes? That's something I can't not enjoy. And of course I'd be happy to try yours. I've gotta see what all the excitement is about."

He gave a smile, right before his eyes took note of tear Teayre had wiped away.

"Was that out of happiness or some other emotion. Well, I won't pry, not now."

"Anyway after we've eaten what would you like to do first, a bit of shopping or the duel?"

"Hm..."

Calrex gave it a quick thought, "If we have the duel first it'd be a good way to warm up for the day. If we went shopping first..."

Calrex felt his cheeks flush deeper at the thought of helping Teayre pick out clothing. "I-I'll leave it to you...w-what do you think we should do? I'm up for it either way!"

Going quiet for a moment, she looks at Calrex.

"I don't know, I can't quite seem to get my thoughts into a straight line when I'm with you. How about we go find something to thank Kawi with first, then have our duel and I'll wear you out with my shopping after?"

A smile began to come across her face, brushing a strand of hair back behind her ear.

"Do I need to put my hair up before we go out though Callie?"

Smacking a hand across her mouth.

"I'm sorry! It's Cal not Callie... Kawai Baka You're fault making trip up like that."

Playfully smacking his arm as their food arrived Teayre gave Cal a quick hug before tucking in to her strawberry pancake, after the first few mouthfuls, she glances at him letting out a small laugh.

"Cal, would you like to try some?"

Calrex smiled and gave a nod to Teayre's decision, "That sounds good. Let's go with that plan."

As Teayre began berating herself for what appeared to be a Freudian slip, Calrex looked in confusion for a second, "Did...she just add onto the nickname she game me already?"

As the food arrived Calrex nodded in thanks to the waiter before taking a couple of bites. Even though the food was simulated, it still tasted like one would in the real world. He was surprised how much like the real thing it tasted.

"Cal, would you like to try some?"

Calrex looked over at Teayre as he finished his biteful, "Sure, did you want to try some of mine?"

He thought for a quick second before following, "Oh, and don't worry about putting your hair up. You look beautiful no matter what in my opinion."

Right as the words left his mouth he felt his face flush, "H-How Did I Just Say That So Calmy?!"

"You look beautiful"

Silence followed as Teayre heard those words, dropping her cutlery she turns her head to face Calrex, her mouth open. Several long seconds passed before she managed to speak again although she stuttered the whole way through it.

"W-What? Y-you t-think I'm b-b-b-beautiful?"

Slowly closing her mouth and stretching her jaw a few times.

"S-sorry you took me by surprise there..."

Picking up her cutlery again, she cuts a big chunk of pancake making sure that there is plenty of sauce and ice cream with it, turning to Calrex.

"Say ahhh."

As he opens his mouth wide she carefully places the pancake in his mouth as she removes the spoon she lifts her wrist, catching the spoon on his nose leaving a small blob of ice cream there.

"Ooops."

Leaning forwards she sticks her tongue out slightly and licks the tip of Calrex's nose before stealing another kiss from him. 

"Gh!"

After he accepted the larger than expected piece of pancake from Teayre he looked in surprise as she leaned in, licked the whipped cream that got stuck on his nose, and kissed him once again.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-Wait a second?! Doesn't that only happen in shows and fiction?!"

His face flushed a deep red as he felt his heart begin racing like crazy. He felt frozen in place for a second before his heart slowed enough for him to catch his breath. 

"T-That was sneaky, heh..."

He went to cut a piece of his pancake to give to her, but he did have some trouble, especially after that. His eyes were widened in surprise as they darted from looking at Teayre, back to the pancake, back to Teayre.

Finally he managed to get a decent sized piece for her, "H-Here ahhh."

Giggling as she watches Calrex struggle cutting a bit of the pancake, she opens her mouth,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhom!"

Chewing the pancake slowly, savouring the taste, swallowing the bite she takes a drink of her hot chocolate, the tip of her nose becoming a little bit cold in the process. Putting down her drink, she cuts a small bit of her pancake before pushing her plate back and pulling Calrex's towards her cutting a bit of his as well, she puts both of the piece on the spoon.

"Say ahh."

Flashing him an impish smile, her eyes sparkling again she whispers to him,

"Have I got something on my nose Callie?"

Calrex opened his mouth as Teayre prompted him, tasting the mixture of the chocolate and strawberry pancakes. He gave a smile as he swallowed the bite.

"Hmm, definitely a good mixture. Of course though, heh, chocolate strawberries are always tasty. "

"Have I got something on my nose Callie?"

When he hears Teayre ask about her nose he took a quick look. Although there was nothing there he couldn't pass up the chance to get her back for the whipped cream. "Yeah, hold on."

He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the nose. The moment he did it he felt his cheeks redden once again.

Seeing Calrex's cheeks beginning to redden again, Teayre  leans in and places her head on his shoulder, running her hand up and down his arm she whispers in his ear.

"Do I embarrass you that much Callie? Maybe it'd be better if we finish our pancakes and make a move."

Slowly she turns her heads, gently she kisses where her head was and then moves up to Calrex's neck before stopping, keeping her leg pressed against Calrex's Teayre begins to finish off her pancake, stopping before the last bite she reaches across Calrex and scoops the bit we was cutting up on top of hers and pops it into his mouth without any warning.

"You seemed to like it last time, we've still got another one to go, what do you want to do with it? I'm personally so full at the moment..."

Letting the tension from her muscles go she wraps an arm around the boy next to her, before letting herself drop off into a light slumber.

"No...well, it's not so much that I'm embarrassed."

Calrex couldn't help his face from getting redder. His heart was still racing, and and of a sudden Teayre put some whipped cream into his mouth and made it race even faster.

"You seemed to like it last time, we've still got another one to go, what do you want to do with it? I'm personally so full at the moment..."

"Yeah, I can give it a try...but well...what I meant to say was.."

"Dangit, I can't even say the sentence while facing her. I'm useless right now."

He put a hand behind his head as he looked away from a second so that he could finally get the words out, "I guess a part of me is still in disbelief that you're so crazy about me."

"I mean it's one thing to be in the honeymoon period of a relationship, but the way right now it is with Teayre takes it to a ridiculous new level."

As Teayre began to drift into a light sleephe gave a sigh as he felt his blush finally start to recede, "Maybe it has something to do with her personality as well. How can she be so cute, and yet so outgoing and flirty and eccentric like this...I guess this is something I'm head over heels for?"

"Cal..." Teayre muttered out in her sleep, "Don't let the wolves get me."

Teayre rolled away from Calrex her weight sending her flying into the cushions on the other side of her. Letting out a small scream, she suddenly sat bolt upright. "W-What happenned, where are the wolves? The wolves where are they? Cal? You're here right?" Her words came flying out, as she regained conciousness rather quickly. Eyes wide, casting her head around seeing the cafe around her her, she began to slow her breathing, her eyes returning to their normal size.

"Sorry Cal... I drifted off, I didn't make a scene... Did I?"

Eyeing up the remnants of their breakfast Teayre occupied herself by deftly cuts the strawberry pancake up into oversized bite size pieces, tipping half of them onto Calrex's plate she passes it back to him before starting on her portion of the remaining strawberry one.

"Do you have any idea of what we could get Kawi? I was thinking a pendant or something but I doubt we have enough col for that."

As Teayre awoke in surprise Calrex couldn't help but laugh a lttle. He brought his clenched hand up to cover his mouth as he felt the smile stick to his face.

"No, it's alright. Besides it's a booth right?"

When Teayre divided up the pancakes Calrex nodded as he tried to wolf down the remaining pieces so that they could quickly make their exit. Calrex had a feeling some of the patrons felt a little awkward from the bit of the love-dovey display going on between Teayre and him. He could feel his cheeks flush at the thought.

"Do you have any idea of what we could get Kawi? I was thinking a pendant or something but I doubt we have enough col for that."

"I'm not really sure. I guess we'll have to find out once we get to the market. Of course we've got both of our col to use. And I guess if not we could always go out and fight some boars to get some more."

He took a look over, watching as Teayre tore into the pancakes as well. He noticed that some of the whipped cream had gotten stuck to the side of her lip. Calrex gave a smirk to himself as he scratched the back of his head, "Dangit, I just can't resist."

"Hey Teayre hold still..."

Once Teayre would hold still he could reach over and wipe the whipped cream from her face. He felt his cheeks flush as he tried to smoothly put the whipped cream into his mouth.

"Ook, in retrospect that was probably one of the most embarrassing things I've ever done in public! I hope Teayre's alright with it..."

Calrex put a hand behind his head almost immediately afterwards, "S-Sorry, was that too much?"