[PP-F1] An adventure in town! (Calrex and Teayre) (And a thirdwheel Oikawa!)

"We'll see you around Kawi, when I get enough money, you're making me that sword okay?"

Flashing Oikawa a smile, she hops down from the counter before walking out through the door, Taking Calrex's hand she begins to meander through the streets.

"Say Callie, what would you like to do now?"

Teayre looked up at Calrex, her eyes sparkling as a strand of hair flowed down over her face.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they left the Gurando Foji Calrex softly closed the door behind him. As Teayre took his hand he gave a smile as he followed her through the streets.

"Say Callie, what would you like to do now?"

Calrex felt his cheeks tinge red as he moved his hand to move the strand of hair in her face to the side, "I'm not really sure. Right now as long as i'm with you I'm fine with going anywhere."

Remembering the situation they were in he added a joking comment to the end, "...except a really high floor. Not ready for that yet."

He put his other hand in his jacket pocket as he gave it some more thought, "Well..."

"Wait...is this a good idea?"

"...since we went and got you some clothing...did you want to try and find me something possibly? I mean...I'm not the most knowledgeable on this stuff, so I wanted to at least have one outfit that you like."

Teayre suddenly clapped her hands together, her eyes seeming to sparkle like diamonds, her cheeks became rubies.

"P-p-pick some clothes out for you? S-s-sure... What sort of clothes do you like Cal?"

Quickly darting in she hugs him, planting a small kiss on his chest.

"Well..."

"Come on...say it..."

"I don't really have a type of clothes that I 'like' per say, but the ones I wear the most tends to be cargo pants in the real world. Basically an outfit similar to the one I'm wearing now is the type of clothing I wear in real life as well."

Calrex put a hand behind his head as he felt his cheeks flush, "Yeah, I've never really been one to keep up with fashion or anything. I normally just dressed to blend in to whatever place I'm at. Since work was always casual I just dressed casually, but formal dinners I have a suit, other outings not as formal I had a outfit for that. Nothing really else."

"S-So..."

With that Calrex gave a joking bow, his face red, "I-I'm leaving myself in your hands."

"I-I'm leaving myself in your hands."

Turning around Teayre looks at Calrex in disbelief.

"Really? Are you one hundred percent sure... I won't be going easy on you, you know?"

Letting out a giggle that borders on maniacal laughter, Teayre sets off hunting down a decent clothing store, Calrex being dragged along by the hand.

Stopping outside one that was in the heart of the merchant district she turns around to face Calrex, flinging her arms around his neck and her head resting on his chest.

"So Callie, what d'ya think of this one?"

Calrex felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head as Teayre gave a borderline maniacal laugh, grabbing his hand and taking him into the merchant district. Upon arriving in front of a particular store Teayre stopped, giving Calrex as a hug.

"So Callie, what d'ya think of this one?"

He looked up at the sign for the store, as well as what he could glimpse of the interior. It seemed like a fairly  well-rounded out shop. There appeared to be different sections for a lot of different styles, types, and sizes. Of course though, it was an all-men's clothing store.

"It's still amazing sometimes that guys can find everything in one store, but depending on the girl they need to go through an entire mall for everything. Guess there really is a large variety of stuff for women to wear."

"It looks like we could find something in here. Sure, let's take a look."

"I really hope I haven't gotten myself in over my head."

Nudging Calrex in the side she glares at him.

"You know you shouldn't take too long thinking Callie, it could almost be said that you hate shopping. Girls just look around for the best options and bargains, guys are just lazy you know? Come on then lets go in"

Entering the shop Teayre smiles and waves at the NPC in the shop.

"Ohaio! I'm Teayre and this is Calrex-kun we're here to look try and get him some more... Up to date attire."

"Welcome Teayre-Chan, Welcome Calrex-kun, I'm Illiana it's a pleasure to meet you both, so you want to get Calrex-kun some more up to date clothing right? Then may I suggest something from this range? Cargo pants are quite a bit outdated really where as jeans are better. Although it all depends what type of occasion you're shopping for. Is it for casual wear, combat or perhaps something a little bit more formal?"

Stepping on Calrex's foot to make sure he doesn't say anything.

"Well he's only got the one set of clothing at the moment so I'm thinking he needs a set for each of the things you mentioned. Perhaps we'll look at something a little more formal first?"

"I guess I was...gh!"

"Well he's only got the one set of clothing at the moment so I'm thinking he needs a set for each of the things you mentioned. Perhaps we'll look at something a little more formal first?"

"I was going to say combat-oriented...oh well I kinda had a feeling something like this could possibly occur. Well I've never really had a girl pick out some clothes for me. I wonder what's she's got in mind"

Calrex nodded to the person who was helping them, putting his hands in his jacket pockets. At this point he felt it safer to just let Teayre do the talking. Besides, she modeled for him earlier, he figured it was only fair he did so far her.

Illiana led Teayre and Calrex over to a very stern set of mannekins all of whom where dressed in fornal attire of varying measures. One was in a full tuxedo with a bow tie, one had a top hat and tails another was in a business suit and so on.
"This is our range of formal wear, please have a look and let me know if you see anything you like."

Walking through the stands Teayre starts holding suits if varying colours up to Calrex more often than not replacing them on the rails. The three suits she did keep however, one was as white as a blizzard on the fourth floor. The second one was a grey suit, that echoed a wolfs fur in colour whilst the last suit was a deep midnight blue. Holding the up to Calrex, Teayre smiles "Calrex-kun which colour out of these do you hate beyond belief?"

"Calrex-kun which colour out of these do you hate beyond belief?"

Calrex put a hand behind his head as Teayre began to hold up various suits against him before finally setting aside three in particular. He looked at all three of them, thinking about each one.

"Hm...Usually I wouldn't be up for wearing a blue suit, mainly because it seems a little too out of date, but the really dark blue actually gives a little more class to it. Grey tends to be a fairly safe color when looking among them, so that would be good. White looks good on some people...but they usually are either really light or dark skinned..."

"I guess of the three...the white one seems like it wouldn't fit me very well."

He gave a smile as he saw that Teayre was enjoying doing this, feeling his cheeks tinge red at the attention she was placing on him.

"No not which one won't fit you best, I'm asking what colour don't you like. Answer the question I ask you not the one you hear okay?"

A steely glint etched her voice, her eyes soft as she looked deep into Calrex's. She put the 3 suits on a rack nearest her raising her hand to his face, she gently strokes along his jaw line,  hit bottom lip hidden by the top.

"So, which colour don't you like Cal? White, Grey or Blue?"

Leaning in she allowed her lips to brush against his neck gently.

"No not which one won't fit you best, I'm asking what colour don't you like. Answer the question I ask you not the one you hear okay?

"That...wasn't an answer? I guess I'll give it another thought..."

Calrex felt his face flush and his train of thought break as Teayre leaned in and began to very lightly kiss his neck. "U-Um..."

"So, which colour don't you like Cal? White, Grey or Blue?"

"W-W-White..."

"I guess of the three colors I do tend to wear white the least. I can't really say I 'don't like' a color, but when I look at myself in a mirror white makes me stand out more than I would prefer. I like blending in..."

Placing the grey one back on the stand she got it from, Teayre dashes off and grabs a black suit as well. Coming back she hands the three to Calrex and shoves him towards the changing rooms.

"Try them all on, I want to see them all and I'll tell you which one you're getting."

Turning him around before she closes the curtain, she gently kisses his cheek.

"Have fun deary."

Add Teayre excitedly pushed him into one of the changing rooms Calrex felt more sweatdrops form on the side of his head. As she shut the curtain behind him he gave a small sign of relief, "Alright, so just try these on one at a time..."

He decided to start with the midnight blue suit, removing his own equipment before selecting to try it on. As the suit appeared on him looked at the sleeves, checking the flexibility of it, " Overall it's fairly comfy, I wonder what Teayre will think... "

He stepped out of the curtain, his cheeks slightly red as he put a hand behind his head, doing a 360 before going back behind the curtain, repeating the process with the other two suits.

"Well...which one did you like Teayre?"

He gave a warning smile as he looked at her as he stood in the last suit.

Teayre's face had a small smile plastered on her face, as Calrex stepped out in the first suit she turned her head down out of the way, her cheeks suddenly going bright red. The material compliment Calrex's hair the white striped shirt with its high collar giving him an air of grace. The red crossed over tie was a little touch that completed the whole outfit. The other two outfits paled in comparison to the first one. 

"C... Cal, y... you look amazing, h-how does it feel?"

Glancing quickly at Calrex before averting her gaze again.

"H-he looks so good in that, I wonder if h-he'll take me out for a really posh night ouch sometime..."

"C... Cal, y... you look amazing, h-how does it feel?"

As if in response to noticing Teayre's blush Calrex's face flushed. "I-It feels perfectly fine. Not really stuffy or anything from what I can tell."

"It looks like she reacted when I came out in the first suit...I wonder if she likes that one best."

He raised a finger to indicate for Teayre to hold on for a second as he went behind the curtain again, switching back to the first suit, "Which one did you like out of the three? I mean...if you want I can keep switching between them."

He put a hand behind his head as he face turned a deeper shade of red.

Unable to look at Calrex, except for short stolen glances. Her hands twirling her hair around a single finger, she mutters aloud.

"T-that one is f-fine Callie-kun..."

Turning to Illiana she looks at her, her face completely red.

"We'll take that one I-Illiana-san, c-could we have a look at the more combat style clothing that you've got in stock please?"

"Of course Teayre-chan, Calrex-kun if you'd wait there I'll bring the clothes over for you to try on."

Turning around Illiana leads Teayre to the combat section of the clothing. A few minutes later she appears back at the changing rooms with a few bundles of clothes, most of which where tight fitting.

Calrex nodded as the attendant had him and Teayre wait. During that time he switched back to his regular gear, at least until the lady showed up once again, this time which apparently was even more firm fitting than the suits were.

Calrex felt a bead of start form on the side of his head, "Am I even going to be able to move in those outfits?... "

The first one actually looked like something you would be able to find normally. It was a sleeveless vest of some kind of leather-like material paired with some jeans. He guessed that in order for them to be combat wear they might have possibly weaved some metal into the outfit or something.

As the attendant handed him the various outfits he went in and out of the curtain, showing Teayre each one before changing to the next one.

"No, no, no, no, no! None of these will do..."

She began pacing, clicking her fingers every so often. Stopping by the clothes she was supposed to be looking at she beckoned Calrex over.

"Callie, come on over and see if three's anything you like. If it's for combat it'd probably be best for you to pick this one cause it won't just be for looks."

Rifling through the racks with Calrex nearby, she pulled out clothes for him to see if he liked, putting them back if he didn't like them.

OOC: Haha I've got the perfect thing!

"Wait...Teayre's letting me pick?!"

As Teayre beckoned him over he gave a nod to Illiana before quickly going behind the curtain to change into his regular starter clothes before he went over to Teayre's section, looking at the clothes that she was looking at.

"Alright, combat clothing, what do I usually look for...hm...It usually has to be moderately loose fitting to allow flexibility, but not overly baggy or else it would cause wind resistance. Of course I'm not sure of those factors are taken into account in SAO, but it might be good to keep in mind. It wouldn't need pockets because we have our inventory menu..."

Eventually after some yeses and noes he and Teayre managed to assemble a particular outfit. Note that it wasn't exactly going to give him any defensive boosters, but in terms of what he was wearing and what they picked it was an interesting arrangement:

In terms of the color distribution it was almost exactly like Calrex's starter clothes, but as if they had gotten an upgrade. For the base layer on his upper body was a short sleeved white shirt with a blue strip going down the middle of the front. The shirt itself looked almost like a hybrid of a vest and a shirt because of the loose fitting turleneck collar. For his legs Calrex had picked a pair of dark gray pants that were tighter fitting than his current pair of pants, but were still fairly loose. Those tucked into a pair of boots that came up to about halfway on his lower leg. Over his top was a jean jacket-like coat which had a moderate fur trim around the neck and the bottom, with two button clasp pockets on the chest.

After assembling it Calrex went behind the curtain to try it on, coming back out, "Well, how's this?"