OP: F1 - When the String Snaps PM for Invite

Ariel found herself running, Why you ask? because she could hear terrible screams nearby. In the front lines that would be something more or less common that she would've just ignored but here? at this noob floor? The blond was frantically running as after those initial screams there was only silence for several second. 'Please let it be that my imagination ran wild!' she prayed while quickening her pace to keep up with her companion that was running in front of her.

Then an anguished scream could be heard, followed the sound of flapping wings that came from a flook of birds who was flying away from a nearby tree. As she got closer she could hear a faint announcements tone to her left that she ignored, choosing to focus on running towards that tree. There she could see two figures: a certain pink headed, nearby the tree and a brunette. Both of them she'd meet before, one of them she had befriended in a cafe shop at the 6th floor. Getting her breath, the blond would close up to Oske and stand beside the girl with her left hand on the hilt of her beloved rapier. This time it was a deliberate action, her eyes showing hostility towards the pink headed. With a light but serious voice she addressed Oske, who started sobbing .

"So she finally did it huh?"  said the blond in a cold tone while taking a step in front. Looking the pink headed in the eyes. "You know..it's funny how this is the second time we meet and you have your dagger drawn one of my friends. I didn't understand it at first and Kiru-neechan tried to talk me out from thinking that you were like this...But your actions speak loud and clear to me!" She then slowly draws her rapier and brings its tip towards the ground: "I won't attack you now but like hell I'm gonna let you hurt anybody else!" her eyes were uncharacteristically serious, totally different for her usual cheerful state.

Then out of the blue, a armored guy comes into scene and tries to calm her. She relaxes a little until she sees his Pker mark as well, then enters a defensive stance with Oske behind her. Her companion stayed behind going into the bush where Hikoru was hiding in a attempt to keep him safe. She lets out a low growl and if he tries to get out she will try to stop him.

((PS: this happens after Ariel meets Oske and Hikoru:D, Daeron posted before me so I kind of added him in a rush.

((Mari's new pic..scary!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celes heard it first, Bet she sated behind, hidden... that is until she saw Mari. 

She ran, she ran towards her friend, towards the only other woman she had shared a bed with... 

"Mari! Mari..."  What had happened to her? what is... what is mari no longer cared for celes? "Mari its... do you remember me?" she asks fear in her voice. 

Months ago she left. too much death, she had stayed in a small house on the lower floors, hidden from everyone while she processed everything she had felt and seen...

She stayed but inches away from mari, and opened her arms "Do you... i... um..." She was ready. Hug, attack, whatever came next. 

Watching all of these people rush to the scene made me uneasy. Obviously this person was very well known to the upper levels. The man clad in armor called her Mari....Another woman approached with her blade drawn, defending the first woman. The intensity grew as more people joined the fight. The one called Mari's powerful aura just grew stronger and stronger. It nearly knocked me over from its potency. Is this evil I feel? Is she just as I was when I was lost in my darkness? Maybe she just needs someone to walk her into the light....but is that person me?...Am I ready to help others in that way? My eyes widened as another woman appeared and was trying to hug the woman in pink. Has she lost her mind??

( I need to sleep soon omfg So many people ok hang on)

Mari grinned at Oske's words; as she tilted her head to the side. "Ohhh? They don't...." Her tone was unusually calm, considering the giggles that had racked her body only moments before. "I don't need help Oske- I am feeling better than I ever have in a long...long....time..." She took a step forward, her body still swaying from side to side; as he smile widened she rose her hands, arms out wide. "Don't you see?" Mari asked Oske. "This is what I have always been." 

Oske began to walk away; and Mari lowered her arms, she spat at the ground and smirked. "Walk away, walk away~" She chimed.

Before Mari could move any further - there was a flash of gold out form her peripheral vision; It was Daeron. Mari blinked mild shock evident in her features as her smile faded- she was forced violently back against the tree. "Oh Daeron.." Mari whispered, as she reached out to cup his cheek with her free hand. "Didn't you used to kill for the sheer..." She paused, as the wicked smile returned to her face. "Pleasure~" She ran her hand down his cheek, and his neck. Fingers lightly caressing the curves of his neck and shoulders - before finally resting on his chest. She pressed forward, resting her chin on his shoulder, her words heated whispers on his ear.

"Maybe I want to do the same, maybe I've fallen so far that's all I know; that's all I am good at. If I were to do such things...would you still lay your heart for me to claim?" She asked.

Mari turned her attention to Ariel, she didn't really recognise the blonde. She knew her from a field once; she had stuck her pointed nose where it didn't belong. Everything about the blonde bothered Mari. Her high and mighty attitude; her gruff looking familiar - and her speech mannerisms. Mari's eyes widened; and a glint of glee flashed across them as she drew her weapon against Mari. 

"Oh lookit." Mari said simply. "The blonde b**ch is drawin' her weapon against me." Mari removed her head from Daeron's shoulder, covering her mouth with her hand as she forced a giggle. "Oh my I think she just growled at you." Mari said, seemingly highly amused.

Then, there was a voice that sounded familiar. But Mari couldn't exactly pick where from. Her eyes darted to the side; and she noticed...Celes? "Didn't you die?" Mari asked. Even if she were to make a move, Daeron had her pinned, his hands either side of her shoulder against the tree. She couldn't exactly duck under him.

As he stepped out from his lab on the edge of town, he decided to keep his lab gloves on- not for any practical effects, but more so for their aesthetics. "What the hell happened to my gloves?" he'd wondered. In their place, he'd instead found a pendant of some sort, which now sat level against his chest- suspended on a black leather cord. Somebody had apparently been messing with his equipment, but he was willing to turn a blind eye to it. Just this once.

Despite the relative safety of the first floor, Azide was not the type to set out without his weapon of choice within arms reach. With Quantum Slicer sheathed at his hip, he closed the heavy door behind him, causing a dull thud. "Fifty-one crystals or not, I've really been falling behind schedule lately. What happened to that unbridled passion?" He tugged at the folds of his coat, then set out into forests behind his shop. As an alchemist, its proximity to his own shelter was convenient, and he wouldn't let another day go by without first resupplying his reserve of materials.

He weaved through the brambles and undergrowth, and took a moment to appreciate the quietness of the day. In truth, a part of him knew why he was really out here today. But before he could finish the thought, he heard a commotion from somewhere up ahead, beyond the meadow in which he'd stood. He sighed, but promised that he'd come back here at a later time. It could wait.

Gloved hands parted dense hedges, and he stopped out from the verdant wall. "Xanotos?" he called, spotting a familiar face. He certainly hadn't expected to see him in this neck of the woods. But his eyes drifted around, and settled on the center of the crowd which had gathered. A look of concern painted the faces of every person around, except for one.

"Mari," he said simply, raising his voice. He stepped stepped forward, somehow knowing that he'd betrayed the peace he'd promised for himself.

Mari began to rest on his chest, as if she were comfortable. That was when two more people had arrived. One that didn't seem to trust either of them, even though Daeron was sort of restraining Mari right now from killing anyone else, but he ignored that small detail. She was far too happy to see others drawing her weapon and at this rate, Mari might be too much for him to handle, but he refused to leave her side, he'd be there for her regardless of what she did or is about to do. She stopped resting on him when she heard another voice. This one he had heard before too, but he didn't know who it was as it was only once that he heard the voice.

"I don't care. I told you how I felt, and nothing will change that." he said as he kept her in place. If she wanted to kill anyone else, she'd have to get through him first. It was bad enough there was one less player in SAO today.

That's when Mari said the name. Celesmeh, a name that he'd heard around the block, but not too much. She seemed prepared for Mari to attack her, but Daeron wouldn't allow her to hurt her either. He then turned his attention back to the Mari, and he felt bad about keeping her restrained, but he refused to falter his stance as it could result in her leaving and attacking another victim. "I want to help you." he said to her, as he looked at her again.

I turn around to see my guild leader Azide standing before me. "Tis an honor sir. There seems to be a commotion up ahead. A pink haired player named Mari seems to be in a bit of a pickle concerning her PKing." My words stopped as Azide approached her. He spoke her name and then I realized he knew the woman, along with over half the player base in Aincrad. I cautiously walked behind him. Keeping Immortal Fang sheathed, I watched closely as all of these players tried to interact with Mari. The one called Daeron, with the golden armor had Mari pinned to the tree. Mari toyed with him, touching his face. I felt a knot in my stomach build as I listened to her somewhat provocative tone. Dearons voive was soothing, seemingly not only to Mari, but to others around him. He gave off the aura of a leader, and a powerful one at that.

(I am going to bed in 10 minutes ish - after posting let everyone reply once then wait for me to get back if ya'll don't mind! I have work tomorow but will be back after work to RP with what seems to be the entire site)

"You're no fun Daeron." Mari added with a mock pout; turning her attention away from Celes for the time being. "Face it - you tell me I am not a monster, that not everyone sees me that way; but look at you Daeron...." Mari muttered. "You won't even let me move out of sheer fear that I'd simply kill someone else." She paused, to look dead in his eye with an intense maddening gaze, as she spoke in a hushed tone; "Of course - that's exactly what I'd do, but still..." 

Mari paused as more people approached; her eyes narrowed. What was this? The freaking circus? "Daeron, you forgettin some of the equipment I have?" Mari asked - "I have two different daggers that..." She paused, tracing small circles on his chest. "If used just right will freeze you in place. Don't make me use one of those on you." She muttered. "I know it'd do minimal damage - but it'd get you to move those big strong arms of yours. Then again...I almost wouldn't have to... We're fairly evenly matched - all I'd need is one hit. And I'd wipe out a single, lower levelled player." 

Her eyes darted behind her; to the place where the blonde womans familiar ran off to; "I noticed a kid there; hiding in the bushes. Think he'd survive a singe blow from me?" She asked, in a sickly sweet tone as her eyes travelled back up to Daeron.

He gave a nod of acknowledgement as he passed Xanatos, giving the man a pat of his shoulder before continuing toward the woman called Mari. "Would you believe it, Xanatos? We met severals months ago, in a scene very similar to one you see before you," he remarked. As he spoke, his eyes remained trained on Mari- and by extension, Daeron.

"But aside from the lighting being much brighter this time around, it's interesting to note that Mari's the one being pinned this time around." His mind flashed back to Mari's lashing out against Life shortly after he'd revealed himself. She'd held him down and battered him with some rather choice words- but he was glad to see that unlike that instance, there was considerably less stabbing this time around. Even a single stabbing was one too many for a tranquil place like this.

"And who's at the center of it all?" he asked, directing his question toward the pink-haired woman herself. He continued, not expecting to hear an answer. "You seemed fine the other day, Mari. If you've been sampling those concoctions of yours, I'd really advise against it."

Azide stretched his arm out to the side, signaling to his guild mate not to step any further. "So. With that out of the way, what seems to be the problem here?" He faced both Mari and Daeron, though he'd settle for an answer from either of them.

So this isn't her first incident players? She must be strong to have survived this long...shes an alchemist? Is it possible shes under the influence of one of her own experiments? Azide patted my shoulder and kept me at bay. No need to tell me twice. I know when not to draw my blade. Azide kept speaking to her, he instilled a bit of comfort in me. Being my leader it was good to see he had a sense of command about him. I am far from a sheep, but following a great example is nothing to be ashamed of. 

Celes Slipped a crystal into Mari's hand [teleport crystal] and whispered something into her ear "I am there when you wish to find me"  She says, calmly. Mari Knows where they first met, the house she took her to. The floor they were on.  She takes a step back and looks at the rest of the people here. She turns to daeron and smiles. 

"Mari, I hope I see you, I hope we can... be safe together there. If only for a day..."  she adds sadly as she walks away. 

Hikoru watched as more people showed up, and he decided it was time to pop out of his hiding, knowing he would eventually be found. He stood next to Ariel, pulling out his knife.

"Hey, glad the calvary arrived, or me and that other girl player would be dead." He said to her, getting into a fighting position, preparing to fight if it is needed. He smiled and looked at the many players around here. He recognized a few, but most of them were new to him. He looked at the killer, who's username he saw now, and it said "Mari" and he knew that this was definitely the person he had heard about. He smiled at Ariel, reassuing himself that he could survive this, when he already knew there was a very big chance he would die. But it wouldn't matter. He had changed lives, and he had put his own on the line, and he was ready to protect others that would need protecting

(OOC: Now I have leveled up xD)

Ariel's eyebrow twitched at the word censored but she let it to only that, she wasn't about to fell to this lowly taunt. Luckily the golden armored guy didn't have any ill intent towards the others so she unconsciously broke stance and lowered her black blade. Next to come into scene was a Azide...'What are you doing here of all places?' she wanted to shout but barely withheld the impulse. Instead she simply let out a concerned: "This is no time to mock her, Azide. This is more serious than the last time!" she said without losing sight of the 'couple' in front.

And as if things weren't tense enough the newbie she meet a while ago was here as well and decided to show himself instead of staying hidden as he did until now. "Put that thing down Hikoru! this isn't the time to be brandishing weapons." she said while sheathing her own. The blond kept her left hand on her rapier's hilt, ready to draw her weapon again if things go wild. She saw him smile but couldn't return it back, things weren't as safe as he thought. "You should've stayed there a little longer, that's why Kimba joined you." she said seriously, not losing her focus from the ones in front of her.

(This is from Kiru's point of view, how she had arrived on the scene. sorry in advance :])

Floor 1. This floor had so many memories attached to it that I couldn't pick out one specific place to go first. There was no real purpose to my stroll, maybe just for the sake of old times? I placed one black boot in front of the other and slowly soaked in all of the nostalgic memories with Keith, with my old guild, and with the players I considered my friends. I traced my fingers along of patterns of the brick on the wall of the safe zone until I stood before the entrance to the town. I gave the sign for the town a glare and turned in the opposite direction; I hated towns. As I made my way through the thin line of trees and fields I was very familiar flash of pink hair. When I got closer to her I noticed something strange...other people were surrounding her with accusative faces.

"Mari?" I uttered softly with a confused look on my face. My pink haired friend looked especially strange right now. The first thing I noticed was her expression, it wasn't one I had seen before. Though Mari was known for surprising people this freaked me out a little. Next was her tone. It was sickeningly threatening, dripping with sarcasm and a hint of lust. Of course I noticed the most obvious detail: Daeron with her against a tree. Just seeing seeing this pan out was enough to infuriate me. I wore a look of disdain towards Daeron. The last time I had seen him he was all high and mighty for justice yet here he was, pinning Mari against a tree like a common criminal. What was worse was everyone was just watching the display. Ariel had her weapon drawn, obviously against Mari, and the others spectating looked clueless and scared. It was pathetic. 

I picked up my pace from a walk, to jog, then to a run over to Mari and Daeron. On my way over I passed..Celesmeh? I glanced behind me but kept running. As I closed in on the two orange players I pulled out my dagger and threw it hastily at the back of Daeron. But of course I didn't stop there. I hurled my body at Daeron in attempt to push him away. "What are you doing?! Get your hands off of her!" I yelled violently as I collided. 

ID; 13077 BD: 6 (+1 Base +1 ATH +6 Damage= 8 Damage)

Daeron 80/80 HP (-8 Hp...I don't think I dealt any damage to you though.)

Kiru 90/90

Kosan smiled.. He was in the tree Mari was pinned to , watching everything.. As he sat there , he started speaking "hello again Mari , Daeron , Kiru , And the rest.." He said as he jumped down the tree and withdrew his sword.. "I'll ask everyone that has his sword drawn towards Mari to shealthe it right now.." As he smiled , watching everyone .. "I know she killed someone , but that person was noisy as f**k and touchy.. Mari hates those persons.." He said as he watched Kiru attack Daeron.. "Kiru , don't waste your force on him..." He said as he turned towards Mari "oh , Mari , how are you doing ?.. Pinned down to a tree... I feel bad for you.." He said as he smiled.. "Who do you want me to attack ?.. I could make them focus me as you run away .." He added as he took his hood and mask off , his twisted smile appearing.. "Okay ?.."

Mari blinked when she felt a cool, hard sensation in her hand. She looked down to see a Teleportation Crystal. She tilted her head; for that single moment she had fallen silent, as her thumb ran across the refined, smooth edges of the crystal. This wasn't one of her own; this one had so much more love and care put into it's craft. It was clearly one of Celes'. Mari rose her blue eyes once more - but the spot the curly haired woman once occupied was gone. "Tch..." She pocketed the crystal. 

Her mind snapped back to the turmoil that she had unleashed around her; as Azide had approached her, advising her against sampling her own potions. Mari gave Azide a wry smirk. "Jealous? I can offer you a freebie if you like." She taunted as she lazily leaned into Daeron, using his feelings toward her to her own advantage. Mari opened up her HUD; "Although - you do bring up a good point...." She muttered. "I have this potion called 'Absolut' Greed - I tested it on a dapper young lad named Locke - he seemed bent on...mmmm how do I put it..." She pulled the vial filled with lavender liquid from her shop inventory, and twirled it in her hand. "Breaking me?" She gave her head a small shake, "What I found interesting- was how driven he was, interesting, no?" She said in an amused tone.

Mari was all but ready to drink her own concoction, she had popped the cork, allowing her forefinger to dip into the liquid. She placed her finger to her lip. Tongue flicking out to taste the single drop; it wouldn't be enough to have any effect on her; but actions spoke far louder than words. Before Mari could down the devious concoction a scream from behind Daeron caught her attention. It was Kiru. Who seemed to have misread the scene. 

How interesting...

She had thrown her dagger into Daeron's back with brute force - it was a manoeuvre Mari was contemplating herself; although with a different target. That was the beauty of fighting with daggers, if you were willing to go retrieve it, it was a weapon that was easily thrown. Kiru then hurled her body into Daeron, dislodging him from the tree. 

Mari's eyes darted to Azide as she hurled the vial up to him; as if offering a toast. "That's my cue." And with that; she downed the potion. In one gulp the lavender liquid fell down her throat into the pit of her stomach. Mari stumbled back, she held her hand to her head; "Ugh.." Her temples throbbed. She dropped the vial and it shattered as it hit the ground. Mari's entire body seemed to go limp.

Thoughts swirled in and around her head, it felt as though someone had clamped it tightly together...what did she want? What did she want right now? In this single moment. Tears pooled at the corners of her eyes, she wanted Alkor back, she wanted her daughter back - but they were gone. Torn away from her by a world which scorned her;  She was angry. She was angry and hurt, bitter at the world. IF the world was going to keep taking things from her, she would take from the world.

"heh..heh..."  Giggles began to erupt from her shaking form, as she found her goal; the throbbing pain began to dull; it was replaced with a venom filled desire to destroy everything around her.  She would twist it, tear it all apart limb from limb. Her blue eyes rose, as she slowly tilted her head up. Daeron's arms were no longer pinning her in place. "so...many...ChoICes.."   She barely even registered the appearance of Kosan - or his words.

Her eyes travelled over everyone once again, before finally landing on Ariel; her eyes narrowed. "B-i-n-g-o" She said in a sing song voice, darting straight toward Ariel, unfortunately - her aim was off, as another pulse erupted in her head- and she stumbled. Falling just short of Ariel as she lifted her hand up to wipe away the salty wet tails that ran down her cheeks; "Ughhh... F**k off!" She shouted, gripping her head -  shouting at the pain, it was almost an insatiable need to quell, a need to destruction and it almost pained her when she wasn't doing it.

Perhaps it wasn't a smart idea to drink the potion after all..

ID:  BD: 4 + 3 - 2= 5 Fail

Mari: 81/81
Ariel: 42/42

Name: Absolut' Greed

Effect: Makes you greedy; makes your desires well known and forces you to do whatever it takes to get it. No matter the cost, it may have negative effects as users tend to ignore any repercussions this potion may cause, even if you obtain what you want you find yourself always wanting more. Lasts 20 posts/turns
Description: This lavender coloured  potion tastes like delicate roses; it is very sweet to the taste and goes down smoothly. As you drink it you feel a tad dizzy, then suddenly very focused. Ferociously so. You're on a mission! No one will get in your way! No one....

(So to make this fair - and more interesting RP wise; I placed names into a random generator to get who Mari will strike next! That way it is entirely random - it is the most fairest way I could think of doing this. I placed them in a list randomizer in order of them joining the RP Ariel, it landed on you)

As she thought that nothing could surprise her in this tense moments, the blond was proven wrong once again..twice. The first time was when Kosan made his appearance from the tree the two were under. He was apparently pleased with how things developed and started uttering words while jumping on the ground and brandishing his sword. She followed up with him up to a certain point then clenched her teeth, gathered her left hand into a fist and lightly biting her lower lip. Then she asked him a simple question while entering her long trained defensive stance:

"Are you saying that you just stood in that tree and watched as she murdered an innocent girl?"

Next, the second surprising thing happened, as a certain girl with two toned hair came into stage. Ariel felt a bit relieved since she knew Kiru was at least Mari's acquaintance and possibly her friend and could try to talk her down like the others but didn't expect her to attack the golden guy restraining the pink headed's movements. First by throwing her dagger then following with a body slam, the self proclaimed 'Lion' highly doubted that the last move would have effect against the guy's heavy armor. Out of instinct she shouted towards Kiru while extending her left hand and dropping her stance:

"Neechan wait! You don't understand, it's not like that, he's just ..." her voice came to an abrupt stop as Mari broke free from Daeron's embrace and began drinking from a vial she had described earlier. After drinking all it's content she began stumbling/shaking and holding her head with her hands. 'This is pitiful but I can't let my guard down..not now, when she is even more unpredictable.' thought Ariel, raising her sword once again, motioning Hikoru and Oske to stay behind her.

After calming down Mari began to giggle and examine each one of the present players, like a beast searching for its prey. Her gaze finally fixed on Ariel and in the next second, the pink headed darted at her with inhuman speed so that Ariel lost sight of her movements midway. Luckily for the blond Mari missed her by millimeters and started shouting again. As Ariel gave her thanks to the divinity that made her miss (The Dice gods!!!!) she took a look at her opponent's state.

She then broke stance, impaling her black rapier's slender tip into the ground. And while adopting a new guard-like stance by placing her palms on top of her rapier's hilt she spoke in a clear voice: "I will not fight you Mari. Not as you are in your current state, it would bring shame to the legacy my father left me with if I do so. Your mind is poised by what you've drank earlier. We didn't get a chance to talk but from what Kiru-neechan and Lessa told me, this is not who you really are. I suggest you make yourself disappear and think about what happened here today and if you still want to fight me, I'll happily oblige.

She then showed a light smile. She wasn't the type to back so easily once provoked but decided to do so in order to abide by her teachings. To her at least, they were more important than her life. She was smiling to her own foolishness right now, even if on the outside it would appear that she was mocking her opponent.

ID:  BD: 2 +3acc +2savvy -2eva = 5 Fail ((just to see what the roll would've been

Mari: 81/81
Ariel: 42/42

((@Kosan. Check the new enhancement guide, at the tailor enhancements

Kosan smiled again ... He was enjoying this too much ... Ariel got into a fight with Mari .. or better said Mari got into one with Ariel .. That didn't mattered . It was amusing that Ariel didn't wanted to fight , still , Mari wished to fight ... "He...He...He.." Kosan "laughed" as he runned next to Ariel with his sword withdraw , in a matter of seconds being right in front of her , his sword being at her neck .. Not that it would matter , but for him it looked cool ... "Ariel ... Why are you trying to be good ? .. Do you think it matters ? .. You were angry i didn't helped that girl ? ... I got bored .. Bored of being the "good" guy ... How about i turn into a bad one , and start murdering as well ... ? That would be more funny .." he said as he wanted to cut her on the neck , but instead he chooses to push her with the other hand , making her fall ... "Two choices ... Run or Die .. You choose ..." he said as the crazy-twisted-looking smile appeared back on his face.. "Tick tock tick tock .. run or die , choose faster Ariel, the clock is running of ..." he said as he pointed his sword towards her ... "Your answer is ?..." he stopped , letting her choose carefully ... 

13112 - 4 BD + 2 = 6 BD - 3 = 3 BD , No damage dealt 

((Also , what's that Savvy thing ?))

Oske swallowed. She had tried to walk away, but she was frozen in place. Ariel motioned for Oske to hide behind her. It seemed Oske's whole world was falling apart. What if they died here? What if SHE died here? Oske thought of Pepper, wandering around and finally checking her friend list to see Oske's name blip off her notifications. Oske could imagine the shock, the horror, the... the despair her friends, boyfriend, and "daughter" would have to go through. Oske really didn't want this to happen. She didn't want anyone to die. She didn't... she couldn't...

Tears streamed down her face, and Oske drew her sword, standing by Ariel. She also noticed Daeron, who had possibly been damage. Her heart was hurting now, and she wanted to run over and help him up. But she knew she had to stand her ground. Oske swallowed her fear, and she got ready to fight if she needed to.

(Was a 8 paragraph text, but then closed page on accident...)

Daeron was shifted off balance when he was hit by a heavy blow. He saw Mari already on the move at another target after drinking her potion. Looking at who rammed him, he saw it was Kiru. "Idiot! Look what you've done!" he yelled as he already stood back up.

The next seconds went fast. Mari tried to hit Ariel. Kosan appeared only to cause more trouble. Drawing his weapon he realized this would be a real brawl. He realized as he ran forth however, he couldn't dare to fight Mari. Instead, he put away his weapon. He charged forward now, seeing Oske add onto the fight.

Everything was going to hell, and if it didn't change soon... there would be a population decline. He ignored how some of his blonde hair was in his face. His eyes were orange with anger as this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for society treating her differently. He pictured possible ends for this fight, and most showed someone dead. As seconds passed, he increased his sprint speed. His body came quickly to hit Mari aside. Quickly he planted his body over hers and his hands on her wrists. 

"Deal with Kosan! I'll try to hold her!" he shouted as he could tell she was wanted to get free, probably due to her potions' effect. He wanted to end this, but he just couldn't do it. His eyes looking into hers, he saw nothing but pure hostility. "Mari, stop! Can't you see what you're doing? This isn't you! It's who others say you are!" he yelled at her, feeling awful about what he was doing to her.