OP: F1 - When the String Snaps PM for Invite

Absolute Greed: 6 posts remaining

Mari was still on the floor; her trembling form crouched over with her face in her hands. She wanted them all to be quiet, but they kept talking. WHy? why did they keep talking? DIdn't they understand that she just wanted silence? They were all too noisy. "T...Too NOisEy..." She muttered, gripping her head tighter and forcing her eyes shut; her temples throbbed. It was clear Mari was, in a sense - trying to fight off the effects of the potion she had drunk. Even she, in her craized state could see that what she was doing was wrong.

Still; those feelings rose then quickly subsided as the potion leaked deeper into the crevices of her mind. She struggled to stand; as she pulled out another dagger; one that had the ability to freeze someone for two turns - naturally that would affect her damage, but did it matter?  Before Mari could stand however she was knocked back. She gave a loud scream as she felt Daeron's heavy blade press into her small frame. She choked on her scream and she fell back down to the ground, pinned there by his heavy blade.

She rose her wild, blue eyes to meet his cold - focused gaze. "Go ahead! Go AhEad, MakE me Feel ALive! Shatter ME! Ahahahha...."

Mari: 77/81
Daeron: 79/80
Xanatos: 16/22

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru finally stopped to the side of the bushes. After circling around for awhile and getting lost, he decided it was a safer bet to stay near the other players, so he can find his way around. After safely putting the weapon safe in his inventory, he snuck up, Kimba right behind him, to the others and watched from the top of a tree, making sure that he would be safe from the other players as well. Kimba stayed at the base of the tree, watching out for other players or creatures that may attack. Hikoru smiled at the little cub, always loyal to Ariel, even if it meant leaving her side.

"I owe you one, Ariel." He thought to himself as he silently watched things unfold.

He didn't even bother turning his head as Ariel chided him with undeserved haughtiness. "Is she usually this condescending?" he wondered. Instead, he produced a glowing green crystal from his pocket and clutched it firmly in his off hand. "Believe me when I say that I'm not a complete and utter moron, Ariel."

Azide shifted his stance, so that his blade now aimed diagonally, rather than straight at Mari. "I'm not dying for Xanatos- or anyone, for that matter. Putting your life on the line? That's something you do when you're not prepared. When you're desparate." His eyes kept a steady watch on the pink-haired woman's position; for the time being, she remained stooped over on the ground, just as she'd been following her latest attack. He lifted crystal between his fingertips, and it caught the light in a way that made it shimmer and shine. Its soft green was a gentler shade than those of the forest around them. Not a moment later, it dissolved in a swirl of fading particles before disappearing from view.

"We could do this all day, Mari." He pointed to Xanatos, whose body had become bathed in a soft green light- its color was reminiscent of the crystal which had been used on him.

To be honest, it was a relief that Daeron had acted as he did. A woman in Mari's state was not one who could be reasoned with- but that didn't mean he wanted to fight her. He loathed the idea of plunging his blade into another player; it wasn't something he took lightly, to say the least. Whether he knew it or not, the man had spared him from that 'honor'.

He decided to shift gears for a moment. "I'm aware that this flies in the face of what I said before, but perhaps it wouldn't hurt for you to try another one of those potions of yours- preferably something less volatile? You want the noise to go away, Mari. That's what you want at the moment, isn't it?"

Xanatos: 21/22 (+5 HP)

-1 Health Crystal I

For the longest time I stood frozen and in shock in front of Kosan. His words cut through all the voices and dug deep into me. He wanted to play around with lives but he wasn't going to kill them? Was he going to kill them? What was his definition of "evil"? If it was anything like I had seen since I joined Azure then I was seriously concerned for him. If he was going to be "evil," as I had seen, then there would be a major issue here. The evil I had met...stuck with me and haunted my every move. The evil I had done haunted me. It followed behind me like a cloud, building up. One day it would all pour down on me and that would be the end of Kiru, of Aoi, of me. It was the sad truth but to be evil meant to have a black cloud trail you wherever you went. This wasn't Kosan..."Why?" I thought, "Why is he acting this way? Is it because of the guild? Mari? Is it..." My mouth opened a little, as if I was about to speaking but I closed it when felt a light shove. It wasn't enough to snap me out of my trance though, it was like I wasn't effected by it, nor noticed it. My shoulders sagged and my body moved according to the push but it didn't move me very far. I stumbled back a little and blinked. "Stop it Kosan. I'm not going to say not to be evil or not to take the wrong path-- that's too childish. But, I want you to get this through your head: I will kill you if you intend on killing anyone. So...stop it." I said in a dead serious tone. I was not about to let him just throw everything away to feel "pleasure" in hurting others. He wasn't Argumail or Napalm..he was Kosan.

Suddenly, there was shouting from another player. I didn't know his name but he sure was noisy and quite annoying if you ask me. What was even more irritating was what he said; that Kayaba put us here. I scoffed and turned my head towards him with obvious resent towards the player. "We all, well except me, bought the game correct? We put the helmets over our heads and said "link start." Kayaba did not put us here. He merely is keeping us imprisoned for his own psychopathic needs. Therefore, you are wrong." I snapped at him and thinned my lips into a straight line. This back-and-forth was getting tiring.

To my left were Mari and Daeron conversing rather intimately. It was mostly one sided but I could tell by Mari's movement and words that she was not at all planning on remaining calm. Whatever that potion was that she drank wouldn't keep her from her goal. Plus Mari was persistent with everything she did so I knew that by her sudden mood change things were about to go up in flames. And they did kind of. It started with the pink haired woman quickly stabbing the off-guard Daeron in the chest and darting away from him. The enraged woman hastily threw insults at the one known as Xantos, who had been yelling nonstop, and attempted to make a move against him. Daeron chased after he but in the end Mari got her way. Her act of violence did in fact drain his HP, which made me worry. She had just committed a crime, in which I had to take action. She was getting too out of hand and Daeron was clearly not helping the situation with his affection towards her. Mari. One of the few people I called my friend. Would I seriously have to put an end to this? To her? Was it the only option seeing I didn;t have a jail crystal anymore?

My hand instinctively clutched the cold metal blade. I swallowed hard and pulled my dagger back, ready to take aim, but stopped. Daeron cut through my vision and attacked Mari. Just a few moments ago he was proclaiming to love Mari, so why was he trying to kill her now? My heart skipped a beat when I heard the choke escape Mari and Daeron's blade impaled Mari's chest without resisting. My eyes widened in shock. Without thinking, I charged forward and jumped onto Daeron's back with blind rage. I didn't care about anything at this point, I was long past the point of thinking my actions through. At this point I completely lost it. Mari was one person that actually was friends with. "TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT NOW! Dae-ron! Stop it...Please! You Can't HURT HER!" I screamed whilst thrashing and trying to make a deep cut with my dagger. But with eyes stained with tears I couldn't exactly see where I was aiming. The only thing I knew was that I wouldn't let go of him until him stopped hurting Mari. 

ID: 3470; BD 2 (Miss)

Daeron 79/80

Kiru 90/90

He didn't feel regret. He felt awful, as he would never forgive himself. Mari was telling him to continue on, but suddenly Kiru came and tried stopping him. He didn't WANT to hurt her, nobody at that, but it was a desperation attempt to stop her. As Kiru had screamed, he put away his weapon. He had snapped. His mind had been torn and now, he didn't want to think anymore .

The only sign that showed he was still somewhat human on the inside was the singular tear that ran down his cheek. "Mari.. kill me, leave them alone. Take me out. It's a free kill... especially a high leveled one. Just... don't hurt them." He said to her, stepping before Xanatos.

Absolute Greed: 5 posts remaining

(Short post before bed guys sorry for the late reply)

Mari lowered her head with a whimper; curling herself into a ball. She was constantly fighting the effects of the potion; rather than letting it run its course - so it was giving her a severe headache. "Please..." Her voice came out as a feeble cry for help - although it wasn't known if anyone had heard it. Her fingers gripped tighter into her skull. "Make them go away." She whispered. "Make the voices shuT uP." Her whispers turned into a heated hiss.

People were trying to acknowledge her; Azide suggesting that she use another potion in her shop - which was a sound idea, however Mari's vision was so clouded, and her mind felt as though it was being clamped tight. It was too difficult for her to simply open her store inventory and take whatever she needed out. Mari rose her wild, bloodshot eyes; tears brimming as she watched Kiru latch onto Daeron. "Ki..Ru~" Mari muttered, "Make them ssstooop..."

Why was everyone still here? Why? Didn't her violent outbursts deter them? Why insist on hanging around. Did they want to die?

Xanatos: 21/22

Kosan sat silent as he watched things evolve.. As he sat there , he saw Mari get pounded by Daeron's sword.. "Tsk.." Kosan said as he grabbed his sword better and , in an instant , he was behind Daeron.. "Let..her.." Kosan said as he started slashing him with his sword.. "Die..die Daeron.. I hate your guts.. Dissapear already.. D..I...E.." He kept saying as he slashed him over and over again. Kosan crazy-looking smile remained on his face as he slashed him for some time , even if it didn't do much damage , he sure felt his anger.. As he hit him , he knew he hit some vital points , paralyzing him up ... "Mari.. Are you all right ?.." He asked her as his wicked smile appeared again .. "Everyone except kiru.. Disappear.." He said as he looked at his blade... "Now.." He added , as he started laughing again..

13615 - BD9

Daeron 77/80 /paralyzed\

Daeron watched as Mari had curled into a ball, he felt awful for her. There was simply nothing he could do as the potion had taken it's toll on her physically and mentally. He then realized, that continously trying to stop her might be making it worse. He relaxed himself, and he knelt down beside her, and he put his hand on her shoulder. "Mari, just... try to-" Daeron's words were cut short.

THUD!

The sound of Daeron's armor smashed the dirt paven path and he had no way of getting up. He couldn't move. He saw Mari still curled up, practically wanting to cry. He saw everyone around him now bigger than him, which was the other way around than usual as he was typically looking down on others. He couldn't turn his head, however, when he looked through is peripheral vision, he saw Kosan standing before him.

Daeron would have mocked him in some way if only he could move, the only thing he could do was lie there, and be dealt with. That's when he realized that this would be his opportunity. Daeron may not be able to move, but the second he gets that ability back, Kosan was a dead man. He lie there, with the status disability on him, but he could see it's effect already coming off. Also, he was hoping his battle healing would recover that little bit of health gone from the attack, which was pathetic and weak.

ID: 13657 113657

{Crafting Dice: 3}- 0 HP Healed

Daeron: 77/80 -Paralyzed For 1 Turn-

Kosan: 37/37

I can't let Kosan bully everyone. I wonder if he realizes he's not as strong as Daeron or Mari, or even Azide for that matter. If I leave now, all I do is feed into his ego. What is so special about Kiru? I thought this was about Mari...Kosan is just mad with jealousy over Daerons apparent affection for Mari. If he attacks me, I need to be ready for anything. I equip Immortal Fang and hold him to my side. I won't let Kosan do anything to anyone of these people. I swear it. "What should we do about Kosan?" I ask Azide.

I pounded on Daeron's back and attempted to penetrate Daeron's armor but I couldn't; I did no damage at all too him. The metal against metal of the dagger and armor screeched through the arguing. He jerked to the side, which surprised me and in the end caused my to slip. My grip wasn't that well since I was thrashing so violently, which resulted in my body crashing onto the paved ground. It was hard and it hurt but I barely felt it. The one thing on my mind right now was Daeron. My muscles shook as I lifted myself and stood under shaken knees. My legs were scratched from the fall and my leggings were torn but I paid no mind. I huffed out a ragged breath and unsteadily raised my dagger to point it at Daeron. "How dare you...you...go around hurting people but want to be an advocate for peace...stupid Daeron..." I narrowed my cold eyes and icily glared at him. He had a single tear roll down and an explainable look on his face. He almost looked like he regretted ever touching Mari with his blade. Pathetic. 

I turned my head to Mari a gave a half smile. "I will Mari...just wait." I said and walked until I stood beside Kosan. He raced forward and attacked Daeron and paralyzed him, he did what I had wanted to do. A lust for blood built up inside me, a wanting to join Kosan. I twirled the dagger in my hands and crouched before Daeron with a sideways smirk. "When you hurt other people you can expect to be hurt in return." I raised my dagger over my head and stabbed it downwards and sank it into his armor. I looked into his eyes with a flash of crazy and twisted the blade. I let out a chuckle and looked behind me. Mari was on the ground...Kosan was going crazy...and I was becoming a murder. I paused and widened my eyes. I looked back at the weapon impaled in his chest and my mouth gaped open. I looked down at my hands and frowned. What was I doing? Aren't I supposed to be the one to stop the violence? The one to prevent damage being dealt? Avoid death? I stood up slowly and retracted the dagger, placing it back in it's pocket. "Everyone aside from Kosan, Mari, and Daeron should leave. There is a matter that we need to discuss privately. I don't think anyone wants to be here while it's happening either. So...please leave? For me?" I offered a weak smile. 

ID: 13738; BD: 8 (+1 ATH +1 base +6= +8 Damage)

Daeron: 77/80 -Paralyzed For 1 Turn- (- however damage I did lol)

Kosan: 37/37

Kiru 88/90 -2 Thorns

"Are you calling me desperate right now?" she asked in an ironic tone while Azide was handing Xanatos the healing item. But things were going insane in that forest clearing(or where they were) as people started stabbing each other and shouting... Ariel didn't knew much about the golden guy and Mari but Kiru was one of the highest level player she knew...still she only managed to inflict minimum damage on that guy's golden armor, that meant he was some high lvl as well so she decided to step out of this...as long long as nobody tried to attack Kiru. Her only concern was now Kosan that went berserk on the golden guy.

She'd hear Xanatos ask Azide what should they do about Kosan. she decided to respond him instead: "WE aren't going to do anything. You should leave now that you have the chance. Go meet Hikoru and Kimba, me and Azide will meet you there shortly." she then turned her head halfways towards Azide "Any problem with that plan?" but things were about to change soon enough.

Next Kiru asked them to leave after placing her dagger in its pocket, that alone was enough reason for Ariel to sheath her dark colored blade and walk towards the girl. "Alright neechan, I was already getting tired of all this. It's no wonder were only at the 10th floor if the higher levels are at the lower floors fighting amongst themselves like this. It's pathetic to watch so I'll have my leave now." she could barely contain the creepy smile that was forming on her face, something told her to remain and attack Kosan, who conscientiously pointed his blade at her, but she managed to resist the urge. Once she was behind Kiru the blond would whisper to the girl with two-toned hair: "If things go bad I'll be keeping an eye on you from those trees over there."

She then turn towards Azide... and Xanatos, if he hadn't left already. "This doesn't involve us anymore now that Mari is in that state and I think we should let them discuss. This scene, with all these petty argues demotivate me." Then she resumes her walk towards the direction in which Hikoru and Kimba ran off towards, her left hand resting on her rapier's hilt while she manages flips her blond hair with her right arm.

He answered her question with a dismissive shake of his head. She'd missed the point of his rebuttal entirely, but he was lacking the energy for any further snappy remarks. Meanwhile, the situation had only destabilized further; every step forward came loaded with three steps back. Kosan threatened the lives of everyone but Kiru and Mari, Daeron lay paralyzed, and Mari's condition was no better than before. Why should he have expected otherwise?

Meanwhile, Xanatos called out to him, inquiring as to how Kosan should be handled. He turned his head and noticed that the man had quite brazenly drawn his sword. "Saber rattling will get you nowhere with that man, Xanatos," he warned; he stole a brief glance at the grim figure, whose attire evoked reaper himself.

"From what I've gathered, Kosan does not enjoy the benefit of being in anyone's good graces." He stressed the word, hoping to emphasize that his antics were not going to woo Mari this side of eternity. "I can bet that he'd find little success in confronting the majority of the players you see around you."

Azide lowered his blade and shot Kosan a look of disappointment. "I expected better from you, Kosan. For your sake, I hope it's not beyond you to see reason."

Quantum Slicer was returned to its sheath as he spun around to address Xanatos once more. His eyes carried a stern, but calm look. "What say we take our leave?" He stared into the edge of the forest- somewhere beyond those trees was his haven, and he wished to return to it sooner than later. "Live to shout another day, Xanatos."

Heeding Ariel's and Azides words, I decide to take my leave. One day Kosan, someone's going to end you. And it would be a shame if I wasn't there to see it... I wandered back to the town, my heart heavy with the scene I had just witnessed. How could people not see that we are becoming animals? Not see that we are eating each other....If we are ever going to get out of here, we have to stop tearing each other down and start building eachother up! It's just another day in paradise...

(short quick post because I am on pain meds and its 1"30 am)
Absolut' Greed 4 posts remaining

Mari watched as Daeron fell to the ground with a thud - his golden eyes wide in shock. Kosan had attacked him. Struck him down. Mari furrowed her brows; her head burned; her body ached and her hand twitched. She gave him a small grin, wild eyes diluted. The potion dulling her senses. Making her almost enjoy the chaos that had unfolded around her. 

Even as two of the parties left; there were still so many people, so many people...

Mari jerked her head; as a whirl of black and white clouded her vision. Kiru's hair, like a silken curtain fell over Daeron's form - as she yelled at him. Attempting to attack him, purely cause he had attacked her. Mari slowly stood up; her head downcast. She couldn't - she couldn't sit there; she had to attack something...anything.

Her eyes landed again on Ariel; the blonde woman ticked Mari off, and the pink Pker couldn't figure out why, however she had already began to walk off - and was out of Mari's reach. Sure Mari could easily, easily run after her; strike her whilst her back was turned, but why do that? When there were so many other people here.

"Kosannnn~" Mari crooned, equipping the other dagger she had in her inventory. It was cold to the touch, and laced with frost. "Wanna see how it feels to freeze to death?" She tilted her head to the side . "Just like I almost did when you drugged me."

(Can't copy and paste link into perma roller. As of this moment from where Im accessing forum from.)

Daeron began to rise, laughing. "Kosan... you made your death a reality now. Since you can't enter towns, there aren't any safe zones for you. I will KILL YOU!" he laughed as the paralyze had finally worn off. Daeron held his weapon in his hand, ignoring the little damage Kiru was doing to him In Daeron's eyes, there was a murderous intent, this time, showing the real Daeron, that made him so fearsome.

He charged at Kosan, swinging his weapon with a brutish force. The last time he'd killed, he did it for fun. He had no clue if this would be the same sort of pleasure that it once was. Either way, Daeron's orange, fiery eyes were full of rage. His heavy armor seemed light as the adrenaline was now kicking in.

ID: 14034

Battle: 9 [9 Danage - 6 Damage = 3 Damage]

Craft: 12 [Heal 3 HP]

Kosan: 34/37

Kiru: 88/90

I gave Ariel a stern nod, happy that she left without a fight this time. Before the completely left she came over to whisper something into my ear. It was mostly just to give me a heads up that she would be monitoring in case things got nasty but it didn't matter. IF something did happen she wouldn't be able to stop it. Everyone here was on a whole other level. The intensity right now was so high that if something did happen to break out it would be chaotic and most likely someone would die. I smirked and said something back just prior to when Ariel left. "Things won't get "bad," they'll only get worse from here. No matter if I'm dying or if I'm murdering someone do NOT come back here. Bye bye~" I scoffed and turned to face the three remaining players in front of me: Mari, Kosan, and Daeron.

I was relieved that Daeron didn't take my outburst personally but I was also irritated by it. Why didn't he say anything about it to me? If I wasn't able to harm Kosan or Daeron just a little bit then how would I stand proud beside Keith? Levels were something to flaunt but they meant nothing if you couldn't even scratch at someone's armor. It would be like wearing a crown but having no one to lead. And that was my issue; I couldn't attack anyone without being outshined. It was frustrating to be so "strong" but not inflict damage, especially to the lower leveled players. Though it wasn't really my job or in my interest to hurt others I still yearned for power and to be the best. But in a game like this how far would a spoiled little girl like myself get?

There was movement behind me but I knew it wasn't an enemy. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to face Mari. Her posture was lacking and her hair was scuffled from laying on the snow. Mari's head was bent forward, like it was too heavy to hold up, and in her hand was a dagger. In an instant, she focused on Kosan. From her voice and threat were painful to my ears. At this moment in time I didn't want to hear or see Mari become serious about killing someone else. My blue eyes flashed with worry but subsided back to a cool and collected state as I walked forward. With hesitation I placed a gentle hand on Mari's shoulder and stared into her Cerulean eyes. "Mari. You're not yourself right now so I would like you to put the weapon away. I know it's stupid of me, Kiru, to be right in front of you telling you such cliche lines but it's true. I know you wouldn't want to really hurt anyone here would you? Yes Kosan needs to stop being so...weird and Daeron needs to take a chill pill but you? You need to just sit down for a moment okay?" I closed my eyes and smiled, not even wanting to look her in the eye right now. I cringed, replaying the words I just said, they were terrible! I sighed and paid no mind to Daeron yelling in the background. I knew that if Kosan really needed me there then he would call. 

(Accidently lost my 8 paragraph post then lost a 3 paragraph post. OOPS sorry this won't be as good as the originals rush job now. Also skipping Kosan as it seems most have left the area/thread I want to finish this off ASAP, and to do that I need to get the absolute greed out of her system)

Absolute Greed: 3 posts remaining

It was amusing, watching them fight and bicker amongst themselves. "Kosan~" Mari crooned, "If I didn't know any better - I swear you almost seem as you want me to kill more, you want this chaos to spread, like a blazing wildfire, ahhh..." Mari wagged a finger - "But you cannot control fires~" Mari's grin grew, as Daeron had gone to attack Kosan; the two exchanged blows and Mari watched, almost in a delighted stupour.

Finally, Mari began with a slow clap; "Delightful. Enlightening. Entertaining." She spoke in time with her slow claps, "Its. Just. Perfect." She said with a giggle. "I was the one who murdered the little girl - and yet you choose to fight amongst yourselves, instead of fighting me. Ahhh..." Mari moaned, cupping her cheeks with her hands as her eyes rolled back into her head. "It's almost sensual. Ahhhhh~" 

Her eyes focused on Kiru, who had aproached Mari; a fierce determination burning in aqua orbs. Kiru even went as far as to place a hand on Mari's shoulder, Mari grinned - "How sweet..." She whispered, lifting a hand to pick up a strand of ivory hair. Mari pressed it against her lips; blue eyes focused on Kiru's own icy stare. "how very touching." Mari whispered, reaching out to tuck the strands of hair behind Kiru's ear. "Such noble idealistic notions..." Mari whispered, her fingers now tracing the outline of Kiru's jawline. "Then again, you've always been as such. A little delicate flower - blooming amongst a bed of weeds. So young...so naive."  As she spoke a arm snaked around Kiru's waist. Pulling her closer. "Ohhh  could sit - but that would be so lonely..." Mari leaned forward, whispering in Kiru's ear - enjoying this a little too much. "Maybe, if I had an incentive- I already have a show now I just need some com-pan-y."

Mari lifted her head, to press her forehead against Kiru's "Won't you join me? A Pas De Duex?" Mari lifted her forehead, only to plant the lightest of kisses upon the other girls lips; before pulling away, gesturing toward Daeron and Kosan. "Now this is living."

My eyes opened shakily one by one until I was peeking through my eyelids. "How sweet? I wasn't trying to be sweet, I was trying to calm her...what.." I thought, confused until I saw Mari touch a strand of my white hair to her mouth. At that moment my eyes snapped fully open with surprise. Her eyes focused on mine, almost as if nothing she was doing wasn't normal. That wasn't the case though, she was leading up to something but I didn't know what. Mari's hand placed the hair back behind my ear and laced her finger along my jaw line. Each time her freezing hand touched my skin a shiver was sent throughout my whole body, practically paralyzing me from moving. Things were getting stranger by the second as she spoke to me in such a manner. "Bed of weeds.." I said, recalling similar words from Keith. I couldn't remember very well but someone once said that one day I would be infected by everyone's ugliness and fall. Meaning that, I would one day just lose my reality. It was hard to think right now so I just stared at Mari, a trace of fear in my eyes. As she came closer, my shoulders and hands began to tremble. I didn't know what she was about to pull but I was absolutely terrified. I didn't know what it was maybe it was the fact that I not only stabbed Daeron but said some very heated words, but I just couldn't handle anything happening around me right now. It was weird how one second I could be calm and pull off a fake smile then the next I shake and get nervous, just pathetic.

She came closer, pressing our foreheads together, making me even more confused. "Mari what are you-?" Then before I knew it, her lips had been against mine and gone in a second. Without thinking I pushed Mari away with all my force and stood up. "What the heck!?" I shouted in a mix of emotions at Mari. I was surprised, confused, angry, scared, terrified, but most of all I was shocked. My cheeks burned bright red with embarrassment as I glanced at Daeron, then Ariel in the tree, and Kosan being attacked. Why did she do that? Was it her stupid potion moving her? Did she do that just to mock me? Mock Daeron? Did Mari do that just for a show- for an audience to witness? Whatever it was it was not okay, especially not right now. It a state of confusing I stared down at Mari in the snow with a frown and red eyes stained with tears. I pulled my shaking hands up and clutched my head, it was throbbing from no sleep, confusing, and exhaustion. "Not know, get out. Away!" I told myself and forced my eyes to open normally. At any moment I could collapse and I didn't want to do it right here. With Daeron who could easily get back at me, Kosan to help, and Mari...I didn't want to be near her right now. It wouldn't be the first time I fainted from stuff like this but this time was different. Keith wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be alone. I took a deep breath and felt my conscious fade but pushed forward away from the scene. I stumbled towards the tree Ariel was in and leaned against it out of breath. "Ariel, please...I can't right now..." I muttered and rested my head against the tree while staring at Mari. It was clear that staying conscious would be an issue so I tried my best not to completely lose it. I blinked slowly at Mari from afar and slumped my shoulders. Why...Slowly, then suddenly my vision went black and I fell forward.

-Kiru leaves rp- 

(OOC- You can leave Kiru on the ground or take her to a bench, don't god mod Kiru if you do. Thnks.)

Hikoru watched everything unfold from the safety of the camoflage of the tree. He was scared straight of everything that happened, and he wished that he wasn't here at this time. He closed his eyes in fear, for he saw players attacking other players, and it made him sick to his stomach. Although he had not yet been sick, he could possibly still puke, right?

He opened his eyes back up, and saw that Mari came close to Kiru. He watched in amusement, not understanding what was happening. Then he saw them come close and.... wait, did they just kiss? He was in shock, and lost balance, falling onto a bush below, and stood still, hoping not to cause attention. But he never expected that to happen. Out of everything, why this?

(OOC: Did you guys forget about me? I left off with waiting in a tree xD so I was still there.... I feel kinda hurt....)

'What are they doing?' that was the question that went through Ariel's mind as she squinted her eyes at the two girls that were having a VERY intimate interaction. What was worse, Kiru didn't seem to fight back...not even an angry look/shout or movement of some sorts. 'Could it be that neechan likes that kind of stuff.... but what about Keith-senpai???'... question after question rushed through her brain while her cheeks gained a reddish tinge. She didn't knew what to do next, she felt bad watching the scene that developed in front of her and wanted to leave. Luckily, nobody except Kiru seemed to know that the blonde sticked around to keep watch over the situation. She didn't care much about Mari or Kosan and the golden guy seemed like he could handle himself ... even if something about him made the blonde a little nostalgic. But Ariel was there only to watch over a certain person, the girl with two-toned hair and a member of her adoptive 'family'(guild) in SAO, Kiru-ojou-neesan.

Suddenly somebody, who certainly was in shock at the present scene as she was, fell out of a tree nearby. She recognized a very stunned(not stoned) Hikoru. 'What are you doing up there????Where's Kimba?' she wanted to ask but heard a distressed shout. 'Wait was that..?' she turn towards the group and sees a Kiru red cheeked, looking around. She blinked several times asking herself 'Is this really happening?' as Kiru started stumbling towards Ariel's location while clutching her head. Without waiting for a answer, the blonde jumped once she heard her name being summoned in a faint tone and a blue-yellow flash could be seen wildly landing in front of the apparent defenseless girl that was leaning against the tree she was observing from.

She half-turned her head around to make sure that she wasn't imagining things until now then, with renewed conviction, she unsheathed her blade in one quick move, instinctively imitating a white haired fella that was a practitioner of Iaijutsu she meet recently(Quick Silver). Her facial expression had completely changed from surprise to anger, adrenaline fueling her every action further on. She directed her gaze at the pink reason behind all of this and spoke in a apparently calm/cold tone that was hiding lots of killing intent that could be seen in her eyes: "Don't you take another step towards ojou-neechan!" the blond herself didn't understand this outburst and didn't try to as one thing guided her every move, she had to protect her family whatever it took.

She took a quick look behind and found herself gasping in surprise as Kiru started sliding downwards against the tree. Gritting her teeth the blonde uses her free left hand to summon her inventory, from there she extracts a teleporting crystal and activates it. Her eyes then shifted to Mari and the rest...will she be able to use it on time and teleport herself and Kiru to safety?

((late, I know...but still I've posted/updated:D