[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

"Sen! Sorry I didn't see you there man. But I was walking by and I thought I stop in and look at this young lady's inventory." Alucard says to Ssendom. "I will take the that Chain." Alucard place the 450 Col on the table and put the necklace in his inventory. "You have a wonderful day ma'am. Sen you take it easy brother." Alucard says as he exits the shop.  

+ Emerald Chain 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smiling as Alucard takes the chain and pops the col down on the table Teayre waves him off as he leaves the shop, “Take care now, and if you ever need anything feel free to come back.†As she settled back down in her seat a familiar blonde popped his head in. “Oikawa! Finally I’ve been waiting for ages for you.†Handing over a small highly decorated gold clasp Teayre smiles. “I hope it’s okay, I kinda got excited and made it straight off. For you.â€

+450 Col

- Emerald Chain

+ 1100 Col

-Clasp Of the Progenitor

Justin rushed inside the shop, having realized that he wasn't fully prepared to begin making his potions and brews, "Oh, man. I can't believe I didn't hear about it sooner." Little to his knowledge prior to dashing over to the Amethyst Boutique, Justin didn't know that there was a variant of enchantment that permitted players with a profession to have a higher chance at success, even if it wasn't a very high percentage. However, what made it truly worthwhile was that it increased the chances of creating a perfect item by twofold, something that he absolutely needed in his currently dry business. Walking in, he'd make his way up to the coffee table to speak with the owner directly, "Hey, the name's Juzt. Just Juzt." Clarification was beyond second nature at this point, "I'm looking to purchase an charm with an enchantment that will help with crafting, I'll pay in advance to boot." He wasn't sure of what running rates this place had, but he withdrew five materials, "If you don't have anything in stock, I'm looking for something a little..." He'd explain his preference before finishing up the deal and transferring over the materials to the owner, "That good?"

Item: Eye Loupe

Item Type: Single Magnification Glass

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +1 Crafting EXP per Craft

Description: This single magnification lens with various attachments is used to insure the proper procedures are used in creating fine crafts.

[ORDER REDACTED - NEVER COMPLETED AND IGNORED REMINDER]

Edited by Juzt

As her door was flung open Teayre’s head shoots up as her hand grips the Oikawa Kanashiki tightly looking up as a blonde hair boy entered her shop before speaking to her directly introducing himself very hurriedly and quickly scrawling his order down on one of the forms laid out on her coffee table. Waving a hand at him Teayre tries to sush him but to no avail. “Right. That’s fine, shut up, sit down, have a drink and for goodness sake slow down.†Her eyes flicked up irritably as the small girl jumped out of her chair and walked to the door slamming it shut.

Taking the order form from Juzt Teayre smiles at him, “I can’t make an item type of Single Magnification Glass, I can however make ‘Lucky Charms’ and design it in that way for you. Hopefully this won’t take too long, I’ve been out of materials the past few days so I’ll be a bit rusty but I’ll do my best for you.â€

Taking the bag of materials and the order form Teayre scrawls down on it the small adjustments she’d need to make to get it past the scrutiny of the evaluation board. Before she disappeared into her back room she looked back at the boy. “I’m Teayre.†

+5 Materials

25/06/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 21138 CD: 3 (2 + ! CD)

As Teayre pulled that materials that Juzt had given her out and laid them out on the table, she found they were all fairly similar. Taking the first one the girl began to slowly heat it, managing to shape the metal correctly in the circle shape for the socket to fit the glass. Taking the sand Teayre begins to heat it up slightly once she managed that she pours it into the centre of the circle where it was still cooling. As the heat from the molten glass touched the malleable metal frame it began to melt and fold in on itself, after sometime it dispersed into crystals. 

-1 Material, + 1 EXP

25/06/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 21139 CD: 1 (Crit Fail)

Cursing herself Teayre roughly grabs the second material, carefully she draws the metal out forming it into the ring again however she had been too rough with the metal. Small cracks had begun to appear along the surface of the ring. Quickly Teayre places it into her small forge to try and heat it up so that she can repair the damage done, but to no avail. As she took the small ring out it started to shimmer before bursting into the crystals again. Leaning back she kicks the stool in front of her.

“DAMNIT! When there’s a customer waiting for this as well… I need to hurry it up and hopefully pull it off.â€

-1 Material, -+1 EXP

25/06/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 21140 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Looking over the third material she has Teayre decides to being with the sand this time as she melts the sand and throws a few different powders in with it she carefully mixes it around before pouring it into a small mould. As this was going on she had begun work on a small gold chain, carefully joining each link together. Now she had a chain and a small bronze coloured glass circle. With the remaining gold Teayre plates the edge of the glass and sculpts a small bit for the chain to attach to. Dropping it in her evaluation cabinet, Teayre sighs and sits down cracking on to work on the next piece.

Item: Amber Eye Piece

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: + 2 ACC

Description: An amber coloured eyepiece attached to a golden chain, oddly reminiscent of a monocle. 

Proffesion: Artisan

ID: 21140 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Link:

-1 Material, -+5 EXP

25/06/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 21141 CD: 1 (Crit Fail)

As Teayre took the fourth material that Juzt had given her, again another small block of gold. As she gently heated this one over her fire Teayre sits down in her chair mulling over the two orders she had, one from Juzt and one from Meokka. “I need to get them both done as soon as possible…. Hopefully I’ll have enough materials soon to craft for a week straight.†Sniffing Teayre thought she could smell something burning, “Burning? Wait burning? How is something burning?†Jumping up the small red head dashes over to her small furnace as she looks at the molten gold. Seeing it bubbling and frothing Teayre sighs, she’d wasted it. Pouring it out the window she sits back down  ready for her next craft.

-1 Material, +1 EXP

25/06/2015 Attempt 5

ID: 21142 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

Letting out a sigh Teayre finds the last material she had been given to consist of a golden ingot as well. Kicking back in her chair she thought back over the last few days as she flicked through one of her sketchbooks Teayre found the picture of the wedding ring she had drawn when Calrex had last been to her shop. Smiling she grabs the mould that she had made for the other ring and starts to melt the metal. Once it had begun bubbling Teayre carefully pours it into the mould. Grabbing her sculpting tool once it had cooled down the artisan begins to slowly cut into it creating a half celtic knot running around the ring.

-1 Material, +2 EXP

Calrex walked into the Amethyst Boutique after finishing his eighth gathering trip, giving a sigh of relief as he saw his fiancee hard at work. He walked over, seeing that she was in the middle of a craft, popping into her line of view and giving a wave before walking over to her material deposit, "Well, I've got some leftover from the trip."

Producing the four materials he had left in his inventory Calrex set them into the pile before giving Teayre a quick peck on the cheek, heading into the back area.

Donated 4 Materials

As Calrex walked into her shop Teayre stopped what she was doing and looked up smiling at him. As he gave her a quick peck on the cheek she sunk into the boy briefly before pushing herself back up. Finishing off her current craft she slips off her stool and follows Calrex. Slipping her arms around him she steals another hug before kissing him.

"Thank you Callie, Honestly are you sure I can't pay you back for these? I mean... I don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage of you..."

Letting go she smiles at him before busying herself with another craft.

Teayre gained 4 Materials.

Calrex gave a smile and a nod, "Don't worry about it. Remember you said it was going to the same place once the marriage is all set anyway right? That goes for materials as well."

He gave her a quick brush on the back of her hair before kissing her on the forehead, "I'll be in the back if you need me. If you ever need any more just pop back and let me know. It should be fairly quick for me to get more."

"Hm...oh that's right I should probably do that."

He stepped back out of the back and picked up an order form, smiling at Teayre before filling it out and placing it in the order pile she had set up, "Looks like there's a few before me. That's fine I can make do with the gear I have in the meantime. Although I have a feeling once I fully master my Heavy Armor skill the Ocean's Defense will only see usage when I go on gathering trips. I wonder if there's a place I can get VIP vouchers that can fix that."

Item: Amethyst Charm
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 ACC / +1 EVA
Description: A small charm which appears to be a small glass orb designed to attach to the bottom of a handle for a sword. Inside of the orb are two blades crossed, one being a straight sword of deep-sea blue and another a katana of deep red. Swirling around the swords are faint streaks of light blue and red light. Like the Amethyst Bangle, this is a symbol of the union between Calrex and Teayre. It appears to be based off of a previous creation of the Amethyst Boutique's, the Ocean's Defense.

Watching as Calrex started to head off into the back before turning around and picking up an order form. Sliding around to him Teayre slipped her arm through his watching as he filled it up.

“What you ordering… Don’t expect me to charge you for this Callie, I couldn’t do that to you.â€

Leaning in Teayre pecks Calrex on the cheek before grabbing the order form before it touches her small pile of two other orders. As she read through the description Teayre turned around and walked out her shop for a moment slamming the door. Whilst she was outside she took a few deep breaths before reading the form again, sighing to herself she heads back in.

“Right, you out.  I’m going to be crafting and I don’t want you distracting me… You distract me enough when you’re not here… Go and I don’t know plan some bits out for our wedding or something.â€

Blushing furiously Teayre placed her hands on Calrex’s back and began to steer him towards the door. Once she had managed to evict her partner from her shop, Teayre slides down the door resting against it. Rereading the description she can’t help but sigh and hugs the order form to her chest for a moment before straightening up and making her way to her work bench.

30/06/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 21687 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

Spreading out a large sheet of paper before her Teayre sucks on the tip of her paint brush as she readied her paints. Selecting the oil colours the red head places the paint brush down before picking up a pencil and slowly begins to trace out a rough outline of the Uburus the high arches and spires that canvased the skyline. Several stained glass windows as the buildings fell down to give way to the streets below. As she put the final touches on the sketches wooden doors and paved streets Teayre sighed placing the pencil down. Taking her paint brush she sucked the tip again before dipping it in the paints and brought her sketch to life with masterful painting. The various greys of the stonework in different shades of light, the wooden doors each one a different shade of brown not one the same. Once she finished painting the girl fitted the picture into a plain golden frame and added it to her shops inventory.

Item: A Moment of Uburus

Item Type: Project

Quality: Good

Description:  A picture that was set into a golden frame showed a brief moment of Uburus, the main settlement from the second floor. The high arches and spires of the town canvased the skyline, the stained glass windows and wall directions quickly gave way to the streets below. The colourings on this picture in no two places where they the same. The oil paints that had been used to give varying shades of grey for the stonework and each door a different colour stood out.

- 1 Material , + 2 EXP

30/06/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 21688 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)

Taking a small bit of string Teayre begins to cut a variety of wooden beads of various sizes and colours. Leaving them in a small tub she grabs her sand and throws a small bit of blue powder in the pot as well and begins to heat it and melt it. Brining it up she begins to shape it into a jagged teardrop shape. Using her sculpting tool that Calrex had given her Teayre begins to move the bluer parts around whilst the glass is still hot and create the image of an azure dragon on the glass pendant.  Flipping the glass over Teayre inscribes a small gold inlay into the glass. As she attached this to the string and threaded the beads around it she brought her menu up and sent a pm to Meokka after popping the item in her evaluation cabinet.

Subject: Craft

To: Meokka

Hey Meo! You’re craft is ready, just getting it assessed so pop by when you get a chance to pick it up!

Item: Benevolent Dragon Charm

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: 2 accuracy 1loot

Description: Weaved Leather necklace with cobbled wooden beads leaves a tribal like feeling. In the center is a glass piece with a painted blue dragon. Said to give the eyes of an azure dragon to the user increasing their accuracy and luck. On the back there's an etching in gold that reads S â™¥ M

Profession: Artisan

ID: 21688 CD: 12

- 1 Material, + 8 EXP

30/06/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 21691 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

Teayre begins to heat up some sand smiling to herself now that Meokka’s order was done. As she carefully watched the sand she through a small bit of her golden powder in there tinting it slightly. As it continued to heat Teayre started to throw together a golden chain in record time. Creating a circle of gold for the glass to fit in Teayre attaches this to the chain before pouring the molten glass into a glass and gently creating a concave curve in it. Once she had finished it Teayre placed the item into her evaluation cabinet along with Meokka’s order.

Item: Eye of Accuracy

Item Type: Lucky Cham

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Accuracy

Description: A small oval of glass in a golden frame with a golden chain to attach it to ones coat or jacket.

Profession: Artisan

ID: 21691 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

- 1 Material, + 3 EXP

30/06/2015 Attempt 4

ID:  21692 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

Grabbign a bar of silver Teayre begins to draw it out into several thin wires, platting them together she creates a woven silver chain with a silver loop at one end. As she begins to heat the sand up Teayre removes the impurities and throws in some silver powder tinting the soon to be molten glass silver. Taking the glass after it was set Teayre makes it a convex curve and sets it into the loop. After doing so she pops it into the Evaluation cabinet. Slowly crawling onto her couch, her head hitting the pillow her eyes flutter shut as she passes out exhausted from the day’s crafts.

Item: Eye of Evasion

Item Type: Lucky Cham

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Evasion

Description: A small oval of glass in a silver frame with a silver chain to attach it to ones coat or jacket.

Profession: Artisan

ID: 21692 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

- 1 Material, +3 EXP

Guest Meokka

She came in curious about the charm she had ordered. She saw it set aside for pick up items and looked to Teayre. She nodded to the woman and picked it up. She then looked up at her with a pleased expression.

"Please private message me when you have some time off. I think we should have a girls night or something. I'll have to figure out what to do with Sen though." she tapped her lips a bit. "Remember way back, when we first met. You talked about a farm and a lake. I think I'll give swimming a try if you're there with me. After that we can have a sleep over. My forge isn't much but maybe it'll be good enough. If you're interested. As an artisan, if you made any good items you'd rather not have. I'd like to have a double bed for my forge. If that's okay. I don't know if that's a good thing to request. What do you think?" she asked worried.

Teayre looked up at Meokka as she entered her shop, setting down the sketchpad she had in her hand the small girl smiles up at her. “I’m sure he’ll love it Meo, even if he doesn’t get all gooey over it…â€The red heads tone goes bitter at the end and her eyes wander off away from the bluenette in front of her as she mutters quietly, “Stupid Calrex.â€

Snapping her head back to reality Teayre listens to what the girl is saying in front of her nodding, “Yeah I’ll definitely pm you about that I’ve been… Out of it a bit recently with things going on I’m thinking of doing some solo training for a bit. Listen there’s something I need to talk to you about as well… I’ll tell you at the farm but… I’ll see you there tomorrow okay? As for the bed, I’m not sure if I can make it, let me check a few things and I’ll get back to you alright?†Smiling Teayre waves at Meokka as If to say fair well.

(OC: I’ll need to check with a GM/PST about that one)