[F13] Azure Brigade Guild Hall: Azure Phoenix Grill [PKer Accessible] (Open)

Tristan walked into the store and seemed in a rush, probably because he was going to be rather busy from this big event. He found Dom and said "Okay so for the wedding, I want a cake that looks like this (dont care with enhancements) and I want as much good tier food as you have and make to feed the guests. All paid with the Azure Brigade treasury.".

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempts: 11/22/2015 10:30 PM
Total Mats: 8

ID: 39968
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP)

ID: 39969 
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Snow Fall Cake. Good. Description is whatever Tristan/Flints want it to be. There it is done. 3 XP)

ID: 39970
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 (Fail 2 XP)

ID: 39971
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP. Normalcy Steak)

ID: 39972
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good 3 XP. Normalcy Steak)

ID: 39973

ID: 39974
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Bad 2 XP)
LD: 9 (No material)

ID: 39975
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Good 3 XP. Snow Fall Cake. Just incase they needed another.)

Total EXP: 22
Total Mats: 0

• 5 weeks later...

Attempts: 12/23/2015 1:57 PM
Total Mats: 87

ID: 42964
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP) [Dom's Secret Sundae]

ID: 42965
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP) [Milk Chocolate Bar]

ID: 42966
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP) [Dom's Secret Sundae]

ID: 42967
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) [Chocolate Bar]

ID: 42968
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good 3 XP) [Dom's Secret Sundae]

ID: 42969
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) [Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob]

ID: 42970
LD: 13 (Lost Material)

ID: 42971

Name: Chocolate Bar

Item Type: Snack

Quality: Rare

ID: 42967

CD: 10 + 1

Creator: Ssendom

Enhancements: Vitamin 2 (+2 LD for a thread)

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

Name: Milk Chocolate Bar

ID: 42965

CD: 7 + 1 = 8

Enhancements: Vitamin 1

Description: A delicious bar of Milk chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings. This one is smaller than the standard Chocolate Bar Ssendom makes.

Name: Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob

Item Type: Meal

Quality: Perfect

ID: 42969

CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Enhancements: Alcoholic 3 (+3 DMG / -3 EVA)

Description: Ssendom's Personal Food of Choice. This perfectly grilled steak with potatoes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and onion wedges makes it the most succulent and mouth watering deliciousness that is for Ssendom's Personal Stash of Combat Foods.

Total EXP: 32
Total Mats: 79

I looked down at my gloved hand as I pressed open the door to Ssendom's shop. As I recalled, he and I have never properly met before but have seen enough of each other to recognize the face. I paused in the doorway and cringed at the fact that the last time he saw me was when Zel and I were in a disagreement of the sorts. That was the most violent in a non-combat situation that I've ever been with Zelrius and to be honest, it scared me. If I had done that to him about a year ago he might have cut me down, and how I was I would've fought back. I took in a deep breath and closed to door behind me. "Hello?" I called, walking towards the back. "I'm here for literally all your milk chocolate, it's Kiru!" I yelled, crossing my arms and searching the area for him. 

Dom heard a rather unfamiliar, but somehow somewhat familiar voice at the exact same time. He stood up from organizing his shelves in the kitchen to look through the giant square that allowed him to see into the seating area to see Kiru. He was a little puzzled at first as the two weren't exactly on talking terms since they really didn't know one another at all. He shrugged and came out of the back in his cooking attire cleaning his hands with a cloth, "Well that is a very unusual face to see, I don't think we've ever had the chance to properly meet one another before now." After he finished wiping his hands off, he put the cloth in his pocket and held out his hand to shake hers, "So you need all my Milk Chocolate? Well luckily I happen to have twelve in stock." He said.

I focused on Ssendom as he appeared through a doorway to where I was. I shook his hand and gave a smile. "Yeah, I'll need them all for the Azure party I'm hosting tonight. I happen to have been procrastinating and forgot that I had nothing to give. How much for all of them?" I asked, pulling out my col bag full with the money Keith gave me over four months ago. I looked up from the pouch and remembered that Ssendom was part of Azure. "Surely you'll come too right?" If there was anyone besides my normal crowd that I wanted to come, it would be Ssendom even though I didn't know him personally. It was because he was close to Zelrius and Zelrius needed a friend right now since I was too chicken to actually speak to him after multiple incidents. 

After the small girl shook his hand he chuckled as she pulled out her pouch of col, "Heh, no need for that. Just take em and go, I'll surely be there since my place of sleeping is in the largest room right next to the event location." He laughed as he dropped his menu and accessed his stores wares. He selected his Milk Chocolate bars and brought them into his hand in a bag, he then gently placed the item in her hand. "You know we're both an Azure Commandant, if you need anything you can just knock on my door in the Azure Guild Hall. If I am not there just send me a message." He reassured her as he began to leave toward the Kitchen, "You need anything else Kiru?" He asked her.

Attempts: 12/24/2015 11:48 AM
Total Mats: 87

ID: 43093
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP) ("Fun" Brownies)

ID: 43094
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Good 3 XP) ("Fun" Brownies)

ID: 43095
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob)

ID: 43096
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (Massive Turkey Leg)

ID: 43097
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43098

ID: 43099
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43100
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Succulent Whole Viel)

ID: 43095

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Description: Ssendom's Personal Food of Choice. This perfectly grilled steak with potatoes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and onion wedges makes it the most succulent and mouth watering deliciousness that is for Ssendom's Personal Stash of Combat Foods.

ID: 43097

CD: 10 + 1 = 11

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

ID: 43097

Name: Succulent Whole Veil

ID: 43100

Enhancements: Electrolytes 3

Description: It's an entire freaking thing of veil, you feel energized to keep fighting. But man... The thing is HUGE, I hope you were hungry

Name: Extra Massive Turkey Leg

ID: 43069

CD: 12 +1 = 13

Enhancements: Prosperity 3

Description: This has literally got the be the LARGEST Turkey leg your brain could possibly fathom. Like real brahhhhhh.... this thing is almost as big as your like... thigh. It'd take 100 years to eat it... Or not, you fatso. :P

Total EXP: 47

I looked back up at Ssendom and smiled when he told me that they were free. "Thanks, you're a lifesaver." I said and took the bag from him. As he returned to the kitchen he asked if I needed anything else. I grinned and looked back at him. "I'll take you're room." I laughed and pushed the door open and left his shop. I ran all the way back to the teleport and went to the 13th Floor, to the Guild Hall and to the Azure Party I had planned. 

Attempts: 12/26/2015 11:45 AM

ID: 43271
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good item 3 XP)

ID: 43272
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Good item 3 XP)

ID: 43273
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43274
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Bad item 2 XP)
LD: 11 (Lost Material)

ID: 43275

ID: 43276
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good item 3 XP)

ID: 43277
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43278
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43273

ID: 43277

CD: 9 + 1 = 10

ID: 43278

Total EXP: 31
Total Mats: 71

Attempts: 12/27/2015 3:53 PM
Total Mats: 71

ID: 43403
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 43404

ID: 43405
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Milk Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43406
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 43407
LD: 2 (Lost Material)

ID: 43408
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (Succulent Whole Veil)

ID: 43409
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Milk Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43410
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 43404

ID: 43408

CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Description: It's an entire freaking thing of veil, you feel energized to keep fighting. But man... The thing is HUGE, I hope you were hungry

ID: 43405

Description: A delicious bar of Milk chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings. This one is smaller than the standard Chocolate Bar Ssendom makes.

ID: 43409

Total EXP: 34
Total Mats: 63

Attempts: 12/28/2015 11:47 AM
Total Mats: 63

ID: 43566

ID: 43567
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 43568

ID: 43569
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob)

ID: 43570
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43571

ID: 43572
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Milk Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43573
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Succulent Whole Veil)

ID: 43572

CD: 8 + 1 = 9

ID: 43573

ID: 43568

ID: 43570

ID: 43569

Total EXP: 42
Total Mats: 55

Attempts: 12/28/2015 11:47 AM
Total Mats: 55

ID: 43661

ID: 43662
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob)

ID: 43663
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Bad 2 XP)
LD: 4 (material lost)

ID: 43664
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Milk Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43665
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob)

ID: 43666
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Bad 2 XP)
LD: 11 (material lost)

ID: 43667
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 43668
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 43669
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 43662

ID: 43665

ID: 43664

ID: 43667

Total EXP: 41
Total Mats: 46

Calrex walked into the Azure Phoenix Grill, giving a friendly wave to Ssendom as he saw the brunette come into his view, "Hey Dom, looks like things have been busy. I heard you restocked on those chocolate bars. Are there any available?"

Looking at the selection in stock he saw that the item had increased in price, but it wasn't something that would be a deal-breaker, "Awesome, I'll just need one. I'm going on a material and col gathering trip, so I figured I should increase my chances of getting better loot."

Producing the col he set it on the counter before adding the chocolate bar to his inventory. "Alright then, I'd best get at it. I'll catch you around!"

-1500 col
+1 Chocolate Bar

Attempts: 1/3/2016 7:51 PM
Total Mats: 46

ID: 44178
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Milk Chocolate Bar)

ID: 44179
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (Fried Chicken Wings)

ID: 44180
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good 2 XP)

ID: 44181
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar

ID: 44182
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 XP) (Chocolate Bar)

ID: 44183
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob)

ID: 44184
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 (Bad 2 XP)
LD: 14 (Lost Material)

ID: 44185

ID: 44186
CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 44181

ID: 44182

ID: 44178

Name: Fried Chicken Wings

ID: 44179

CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Enhancements: Vitamin 1 + Herbs

Description: A set of fried Chicken all battered in different sauces and dry rubs to make the ULTIMATE tastebud experience.

ID: 43665

Total EXP: 44
Total Mats: 37

Attempts: 1/6/2016 9:35 AM
Total Mats: 37

ID: 44534

ID: 44535
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 44536

ID: 44537

ID: 44538

ID: 44539

ID: 44540

ID: 44541
CD: 1 + 1 = 2 (Bad 2 XP)
LD: 3 (Lost material)

ID: 44542

ID: 44536

ID: 44537

ID: 44538

ID: 44534

ID: 44539

Total EXP: 37
Total Mats: 28

Lelouch was looking for this building. Indeed, it was a chef's building and the owner of this shop was one of the members of the greatest guild in the game at the moment. Of course, he had heard rumors that things were falling apart over there due to the leaving of commandant Zelrius and Lelouch could see an opportunity from this accident exit of the blonde commandant. Indeed, the boy had been well known yet now, he was growing in sadness and despair for reasons unknown. In terms of detail, Lelouch was unaware of what had happened to the boy but he had power and he simply decided to through it away. This means the boy was merely a hardworking boy with no talent in ruling and no skill in thinking. Unlike that foolish commandant, Lelouch was someone completely opposite and willing to lead. However, his power was so limited that there was no point in even attempting to join the guild even with his absolute intelligence and arrogance. Still, he was not here to gain status from this chef. Instead, he was here for Col. He had heard that the man was willing to trade Col for materials from the customer and Lelouch saw an opportunity for more gear if he did, in fact, trade with the man. He had gotten four materials the previous day and here, he was willing to trade them all for a bit of Col... Of course, this was only if the Col was over one thousand or it wasn't really a good deal. Lelouch walked into the shop with his chest raised high in the air before taking a deep, arrogant breath and beginning to speak. "Greetings shopkeeper, commandant of the Azure Brijade... No Brigade I mean, elegant chef of the world. The name belonging to me is Lelouch! Remember that name for you shall hear of it once more in the future and remember my face as it shall never cease to run away from that mind of yours. I am here on a mission. Now, I have heard of your material to Col exchange and I am willing to follow through on it. However, I must know what I will get in return. I have four materials that I am willing to trade... How much Col are they worth?" 

(Quality enough for you Dom? xD)

Edited by Lelouch

Ssendom looked at the boy who entered the building, before Dom could say a word in edgewise the boy ranted along with an awful lot of arrogance. Which caused Ssendom to laugh out loud, there was very few who were more arrogant than the Berserker himself and not many could prove their arrogance like him. He wiped his eye as if to say he was crying from laughter though there were no tears that were created. He looked the boy over and realized something rather alarming, "Boy! What level are you!?" He shouted the question out with violence as he stormed from the Kitchen to him.

He could tell the boy had nothing but starter equipment, and he looked as though he hadn't even practiced fighting since his clothes didn't even have a hint relating to combat or otherwise. He sighed before the boy could respond to his question, "Fine I'll level with you before you explain to me why you're here when you're obviously not equipped to be here. I'll give you 300 col per material you hand me. I am always in need of more materials to craft more wares, and none make as much col as I do. So you go and spread the word to others about my trade. And for the love of god, don't come to the town filled with nothing but those whom kill other players. I'll make the trade and walk you back to the main town, how many materials you got?" He attempted to change the topic back to what the boy was originally talking about since he didn't actually want to know how under prepared the youngin was.

Lelouch frowned as the man laughed out loud. Indeed, he had all of this planned out. He knew that the ninth floor was somewhere dangerous. However, he had made quite a bit of caution as he entered the shop. He was a genius and he had done quite a bit of research. Of course, he had done. This was the ultimate chess master, tactician and brilliant mastermind that one is talking about. Surely, he was prepared for all these player killers. As an Azure Brigade member, the person in front of him was either depressed or was quite arrogant... Sometimes even both. Indeed, he had done much research and this was why he was so much lower leveled than everyone. "Ah. I am only level 2. However, I have heard much about you, Ssendom. Powerful and arrogant... Just how I like it. However, there is one thing that you are lacking and take no offense. You might wanna get that ear checked. When I came in here from the shop, I was quite sure that I said I had four materials in my possession which was available to trade. Honestly, I would've asked you to a chess game as you are quite an interesting character. However, I do not possess such a board. My pleasure of meeting you, though... And my thanks for providing me with safety as the ninth floor was full of player killers." Lelouch responded with a calm, casual stare. He had anticipated that Ssendom would accept his ask for an escort, but he had not expected the man to simply offer him a free escort back. Whatever. Sure helps me a lot. Lelouch thought, not minding it one bit. Lelouch opened his menu and sent out the trade. Now, he had enough Col for a sword and all he needed was a method back to the first floor. 

-4 Materials
+1,200 Col