[3rd Floor] Red Dragon Café

Zandra enters the cafe that belongs to the two matest floor boss room finder. Before that, he was one of the first high leveled players she had been adventuring with. He helped her with the avalanche. And she remembered their little snow-war after the quest was completed. But today she had no business about floor bosses or snow-monsters."Heya Takao!" Zandra said to him."Im here since Im in need of some food. First I'd need to buy ten hot dogs. And I'd also would like one of those vodka you handed out at latest floor boss fight. What you want for that?"

Spoiler

Name: Hot dog

Profession: Cook
ID roll: -Leave blank-
CD: -Leave blank-
Tier: 1
Item Type: Meal
Quality: Good
Enchantment: None
Description: A simple sausage in a bread with two stripes, one with ketchup and one with mustard.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the off hours of the day, Takao found his Café rather devoid of activity. He didn't mind it, maintaining the shop was hardly even his responsibility anymore. His familiar, who had much less taste for adventuring than he, opted to operate the shop both in his absence and in his presence. Takao just did the crafting early in the morning before he went out for his daily grinding routines. There were occasions where Takao would simply lounge around the Café. The two story building was his, after all, and even if the upper portion was the residential area he still found plenty comfort in the portion that was open to the public. So on this particular early Spring evening, Takao was half-asleep and balancing himself on the rear legs of a chair, his legs propped up and crossed while his boots rested on the surface of the table. His attention was barely grabbed by the sound of the door opening, and he forced his head to roll across his neck to turn and face whomever had entered.

"Oh. Hey, Zandra." Takao said, barely lifting his hand up for a stationary wave. He dropped the chair down onto all four of its legs and tilted his head slightly at her request. "Hm? Uh... Sure. I can give that a try." He said, swiping his hand to call forth the menu. The gentle chimes of pressed buttons filled the silence of the Café as he worked through lists and lists, eventually procuring the items she had requested. Ten dogs of passable quality, and one bottle of vodka, all offered in a trade. "Y'can just have 'em if you want. I don't really need materials or col, plus I've got plenty to spare."

- -

-1  Vodka
-10 Good Quality Items

- -

» ID : [[ 59701 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59702 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 59703 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 59704 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 59705 ]]

» ID : [[ 59707 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 59708 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59709 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59710 ]]

» ID : [[ 59711 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item 

« +38 EXP »
« -10 MATS »

Edited by Takao

rrrizzity roll

- -

» ID : [[ 59878 ]]

» ID : [[ 59879 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59880 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59881 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 59882 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59883 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59884 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59885 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 59886 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59887 ]]

« +39 EXP »
« -10 MATS »

Edited by Takao

In his usual fashion, the wanderer wanderer into the Himawari Cafe. As the wanderer walked in his, he sees his green eyed companion he was with for a quest not so long ago. He slowly walked up towards him and raised his hand for a quick wave. "Oh hey, so you own this place? Can I order some stuff from you? 1 Alcohols, 1 Fiber, 1 herb, 1 electrolytes, and 1 well fed. I'll pay in Col. I'll pick it up when they're ready. While I'm at it, I'll grab a Red Wine. Just pm me." With a slight grin on his face, the wanderer walks away with while casually navigating through his HUD and storing the Alcohol he just got. He kinda picked this skill up as he watched Takao do the same in fro the quest not too long ago. Right before he exits the door, he raises his hand for another quick wave. "See yah!"

-1000 Col
+Red Wine [+3 DMG;-3 EVA]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another player, who hadn't even bothered to introduce himself, had given Shira a decent idea. She no longer needed to badger Hataki about stitching up something new for her, especially since hide and cotton were materials that weren't easy to come by. Now, instead, she went around attempting to take armor from those who had no use of it anymore. Her first try had to be one of the Frontliners she had heard of in the past. She was sure, some of his lower level gear would be superfluous now. She knocked at the door to his quaint cafe and got straight to the point. "Hey! Takao are you in there? Would you by any chance have some light armor you don't need anymore?" she asked a little hesitantly.

Soon after he heard the knock did Takao open the door, his off-hand tossing the scabbard-clad sword over his shoulder by its strap. His hunting venture had been put on momentary pause before it even began at the sight of Shira, who had asked for some of his armour that was no longer in use. With a slight tilt of his head, he nodded slowly. "Uh... Yeah, I think I've got a few things layin' around." He said, being no stranger to handing off old and unused equipment. A quick dive into his inventory had shown that two items in his inventory were worth the trade, which Takao then offered to Shira. "I've got these two. The enhancement on the cloak is kinda useless, but it has evasion too. Hope they work for ya'."

- -

Traded to Shira:

Wolf's Fur Cloak | Light Armour | +2 Evasion / +1 Light Momentum
Rookie Huntsman's Set | Light Armour | +1 Evasion / +2(+18) Mitigation

She seemed to have interrupted Takao in the middle of something. Irrespective he was nice enough to offer not one but two of his old gear. One doesn't look at a gift horse in the mouth, so Shira didn't bother inspecting it what was offered, she just smiled graciously and accepted the gear. "Thanks a lot, Takao." she said smiling wider. "I'll be off now, I'm sure you're a busy man." She added in a friendly manner before turning to leave.

Traded accepted.
+ 1 Wolf's Fur Cloak | Light Armour | +2 Evasion / +1 Light Momentum
+ 1 Rookie Huntsman's Set | Light Armour | +1 Evasion / +2(+18) Mitigation

Edited by Shira

With a quick push of his hands, the wanderer silently walks through the door and makes his way to the front counter. "Ohayo! Can I get these made?" With a quick flick of his wrist, the wanderer send his order and takes out a sack of 5,500 Col. "Preferably, before the up and coming event boss." The wanderer drops the sack of Col on the counter in hopes to get the owner's attention.

1 Red Wine [Alcoholic 3 (+3 DMG; -3 EVA)]
1 Club Sandwich [Fiber 3 (+27 MIT)]
2 ??? [Vitamins 2 (+2 LD)]
2 ??? [Electrolytes (+9 EN)]

Total = 5,500 Col

Calrex walked into the Himawari Cafe, an act he felt he had not done in quite some time. Not just to Takao's shop, but any store in general. He gave a wave to the small dragon that was tending the store's interior, "Hey there Otoko. I'm in need of a Tier 2 Damage item. Do you have any more in stock?"

Takao, as per usual, was nowhere to be found in the café. He had long since foregone the upkeep himself and allowed for his familiar, the moody and mischievous red dragon that oft rested on his shoulders, to take the reins. Takao still handled the actual crafting aspects of course, his familiar wasn't capable of doing so himself, but everything else was left up to the familiar. Sitting in his usual place atop the counter, Otoko lifted his right hand to wave in greeting to the few that had entered. Baldur's request was first, although instead of Rum, Otoko procured a flask of Vodka instead. Same effect, different taste. Rain's order was next, although one particular component would have to wait. Working off the inventory he had available, Otoko presented the young wanderer with Rum-- much like the trade with Baldur, the effect was correct, but the taste was not. Two haunches of lamb and two energy drinks were provided alongside the Rum, and a convoluted gesture to communicate the fact that Rain would have to wait on the Club Sandwich was given. Finally, the familiar Calrex was regarded with a wave, and two flasks of Vodka were slid his way.

- -

x1 Vodka traded to Baldur. (Alcoholic 3, Tier 2)

x1 Rum traded to Rain. (Alcoholic 3, Tier 1)
x2 Lamb Haunch traded to Rain. (Vitamins 2)
x2 Energy Drink traded to Rain. (Electrolytes 3)

x2 Vodka traded to Calrex. (Alcoholic 3, Tier 2)

"Awesome!" The wanderer quickly grabs the items and drops all 5,500 Col into the dragon familiar's claws. "Let me know when that last item's ready." After quickly storing the items in his inventory the wanderer raises his hands as a sign of goodbye while walking out the store.

+1 Rum [T1 Alcoholic 3]
+2 Lamb Haunch [Vitamins 2]
+2 Energy Drinks [Electrolytes 3]

-5,500 Col

As he received the two drinks Calrex gave a smile and a nod of thanks, swiping on his menu, "It's 10 materials each right? Here hope these are useful."

Producing a bag of twenty materials the bluenette slid them across to the small dragon before giving a parting wave, "If you see Tak, let him know I'll see him at the raid!"

2 Vodka accepted

-20 Materials

Having made his way to the Himawari cafe, Nikodemus entered and called out to the owner. "Hello, Takao. I am here to pick up the items I inquired about.I believe it was Rum and a BLT. We agreed on  10 mats. I have them here." Digging in his pouch, he grabbed ten shining materials and dropped them onto the table, counting each one out to make sure he indeed gave the right amount. After counting them out, he slid them over and waited for his order.

-10 mats.

Allania walked into the cafe, looking around at the interior before heading further in. It's a nice place, Allania thought to herself. Looking at the menu Allania quickly decided what she wanted and headed on over to the counter with a pouch of materials in hand. Standing in front of the counter Allania put on a smile and asked "Erm... would it be possible to buy a bottle of rum?" before placing the little pouch on the counter and saying "I think this should be the right amount".

-8 mats

Otoko, Takao's small red draconic familiar, was the only the one present behind the counter. The tame monster was oft left in charge of the establishment's interpersonal responsibilities, which included being something of a server. Upon given the request by Allania for the simple alcoholic item, Otoko obliged and procured it in a moment, sliding it over to her.

- -

(Wrote this in a hurry. I'll check later to see if I missed anybody, sorry!)

+8 Materials
+10 Materials
+20 Materials

x1 Rum traded to Nikodemus.
x1 BLT traded to Nikodemus.

x1 Rum traded to Allania.

• 2 weeks later...

HAving received a response from Takao via the personal messenger, Lawfer made his way to the third floor. "Himawari Cafe... Guess this is the place." Lawfer stated as he reached out and grasped the door handle turning it clockwise. Yelling, "Yo Tak!" as he opened the door, the smile on his face disappeared as he locked eyes on Otoko. "Well you're not Tak!" He stated as he proceeded to enter the establishment. As the draconian familiar made its way to the counter and hoped up on a stool, Lawfer followed. "Takao, said to come by and pick up the Hands of Midas and some Vitamins. Are they ready for me?" He asked as a window popped up in front of him with a trade request. In it was both of the items he requested. "Thanks big guy!" He told Otoko as he made his way to the door. "Now its time to get one of my own."

+ x1 Hands of Midas(+3 LD) [Borrowed]
+ x1 Vitamins (+2 LD)