[EVENT - F18] Rovian Wars! Part I

Evander panted as he rushed through the small settlement of Eriwald. Time was ticking. They literally had only moments before the event started. Faster, he needed to go faster. He skid to a stop in front of the two event NPCs. He was here, he made it. They had just barely finished gathering their necessary supplies, and he had rushed up here to turn them in. Oh, thank goodness. He took a deep breath to compose himself and walked up to the elderly male NPC, Romolo. "Here you go, sir- all of the necessary supplies are here. I'm really sorry for being so late." Evander smiled wearily at the old man. "Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you what kind of ship we wanted- my group and I would like a two-seater, please, to fight the turtle thing. I'm pretty sure this is enough, right? I really hope so..." Evander scratched his head. Yeah, that was about it, he was pretty sure. Evander paused before pressing the turn in materials button. Maybe... maybe he should wait before doing this. He didn't know whether Spectrum Coalition had enough supplies for the boat, but he could wait and trust in them for a bit longer. In the end, he handed over the items.

Name: The Aria
Dimension: 2-Seater
Captain: Evander
Animal Fat: [ (32«Normal» ] 
Wood:[ (5«Noble» ]
Extra Feature: No
Description: A light, fast, and sleek wooden ship, designed for speed. Plain, and unadorned with any colors. There is a single mast and sail.
Group: Domarus, Evander, and Teayre
Guild: None
Threads: 32 Normal Fat, 5 Noble Wood

As everyone that had arrived that was going to follow us on our naval battle on the ship I was going to be captain for and handed over the required materials tom e. Then I went up to the ship builder, feeling confident that we would be the ones that going to have the biggest, or most powerful ship amongst the battleships. Or at least the most badass. I turned to Romolo. ‘’So, I herd that there was some materials you needed to construct a ship for us. We had been working for a while now and here is the result.’’ I offered him the required materials. ‘’I’d wish to have a special attachment to it as well. The name should be ‘Dragon of the Sea’, a longboat. I will take the spot as captain. In the crew those guys will be a part.’’ I pointed at my companion. ‘’Itzal, Beatbox, Hakai and Kasier.’’ I scratched my chin to make sure I haven’t forgot something. ‘’Yeah, that’s right. We aren’t from the same guild, so we decided to just go with a five-seater. That’s all I think.’’ Then the cloak reward poped into my mind. ‘’Oh right, we have also gathered some lower quality items, to make sure those cloaks going to be ours.’’ I finished, holding eye-contact with the builder.

Name: The Dragon of the Sea
Dimension: 5-seater
Captain: Zamdra
Animal Fat: 53 «Premium»+«Premium»
Wood: 30 «Noble»+ 3«Noble»
Extra Feature: Yes
Description:
longship.jpg
Group: Itzal, Beatbox, Hakai and Kasier
Threads:

Spoiler

Total for the event reward:

Spoiler

Total(186-37,2/player):
Normal wood: 8

Rare wood: 13
Noble Wood: 33
Normal fat: 76
Premium Fat: 56

Edited by Zandra

Bhairyuu had barely just finished collecting all the wood need for this <<Rovian Wars>> event quest and also had finished writing up the blueprints for the concept ship that he, @Khrysaor, and @Hydra were hoping to have built by Romolo for the event as well. So, with little time to spare, he made himself look as presentable as possible and rushed over to the teleport gate of the <<Town of Beginnings>>. Once there, he announced in a clear voice

"Teleport! Floor 18! Eriwald!"

With the next split second, he vanished in a flash and swirl of the characteristic bluish-white light and reappeared on Floor 18. Once there, he dashed over to where he was hearing the announcement coming from and then walked up to the shipbuilder, greeting him with a polite smile and handed him the blueprints and his share of the materials, namely the wood he had gathered while saying

"Here you go, sir. I have finished the blueprints as per my teams design. Also here are the materials necessary to build our ship."

Name: The Sunny Go [AKA Thousand Sunny]
Dimension: 3-Seater
Captain: Bhairyuu
Animal Fat: [ (25) «Normal» ] 
Wood:[ (10) «Noble» ]
Extra Feature:
Description

Spoiler

The Thousand Sunny is a large brig sloop, a type of ship that relies on the skills of its navigator. The ship has a lawn on her deck, complete with a swing and a slide, as well as an observation tower for a crow's nest. The huge masts give the ship extreme maneuverability. The figurehead is an animal's head, specifically a lion with a stylized mane. The ship holds sixteen cannons: seven traditional cannons on each side of the ship and one special cannon— the Gaon Cannon in the figurehead.

Spoiler

thousand-sunny.png

Figurehead, Helm, Flag and Anchors

The figurehead of the Thousand Sunny is a large lion face with two crossbones behind it in the manner of a Jolly Roger. The mouth of the figurehead can open in order to reveal the Gaon Cannon for frontal attacks. The Thousand Sunny's helm is located at the front of the ship. Unlike the conventional steering wheels found on traditional sailing ships, the one on the “Sunny Go” is located at the front of the ship and a bench is conveniently located near the steering wheel. The Sunny also has a built-in large-sized compass, located on a metal pillar of medium height which stands directly behind the ship's helm.

The anchors of the Thousand Sunny are positioned at each side of the front of the ship and resemble large lion paws, each with three toes. The ropes used to raise and lower them are stored inside the ring positioned behind the figurehead. The lion figurehead has searchlight lamps located in its eyes.

The flag adorning the mast of the “Sunny Go” is the traditional black of any pirate ship. It depicts a large throne made of skulls and bones that looks like the Jolly Roger from a standard pirate ship with two figures sitting on it, one of which looks like:

Spoiler

Robin:

one_piece_pirate_warriors_3_conceptart_d

The other looks like this:

Spoiler

Nami:

250px-Nami_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.p

The younger woman is sitting on the lap of the older one and both are giving an alluringly sexy pose. An aura resembling that of hellfire is seen behind the throne of skulls.

Crew Quarters:

Spoiler

The crew quarters are located one atop the other, the captain’s is the largest and situated on the first floor of fore of the ship, that of the first mate located right above that on the second floor and is slightly smaller. The third crew member’s cabin is located on the second floor of the ship above that of the first mate and is slightly smaller than that of the first mate. All of these are designed like bedrooms that one would see on land and so are quite spacious and luxurious in the way of décor. A hatch in the crew quarters leads down into a storage room below deck.

Kitchen, Dining Room, and Sick Bay

Spoiler

The kitchen, dining room and sick bay are located on the second floor near the stern of the ship.

The combined kitchen and dining room of the ship resembles a restaurant, with the two areas separated by a bar. The kitchen has a professional setup and cooking equipment, including a giant oven that can bake anything and a giant fridge with a lock

Next to the kitchen is the main mast of the ship; built within it is a dumbwaiter that can be used to deliver food to the aquarium bar below. The area also contains a ladder that leads to a hatch giving access to the observation deck above. The Thousand Sunny also has a sick bay. It can be accessed from both the dining room and the outside of the ship. The room contains various medical supplies and furniture, including a desk, a bed, and a swivel chair. It is generally used to treat any wounds the crew might receive in battle. When not in use, it can serve as a passageway to the back of the ship.

Aquarium Bar

Spoiler

This room provides great place for storing live fish (to eat later) and has glass walls that allow the aquarium to be viewed from the adjacent lounge. The aquarium surrounds the whole room and functions as a ceiling for a passageway behind it. To take a fish out of the aquarium for food, one must net the fish from the hatch on the second floor deck. If that does not work, they'll just have to dive in and grab it themselves.

In the middle of the room is the main mast of the ship, which contains a small cupboard for storing alcohol and a dumbwaiter connecting to the kitchen above.

Library, Workrooms, Bath, Crow's Nest, Survey Room, and Others.

Spoiler

The large hut-like structure at the stern of the ship contains the bath and library. At each side of this building is a large lamp. The library, comprising the lower level of the structure, is a large circular room with numerous bookshelves and windows and a bench encircling the whole room. In the middle of the room is a mapping desk, which contains the Ship's Log, among other things.

Toward the port side is a ladder leading up to the bath. Above the library, located in the attic-like section of the building, is the bath. From the ladder in the library, one enters a front washroom with an accessible toilet before passing through a door into the actual bath. It contains a large bathtub.

On top of the foremast is the crow's nest. It is a dome-shaped hut with several windows on its perimeter. It can be entered by climbing up the ropes surrounding the mast and then climbing a ladder up through a hole in the nest's floor. It contains some telescopic equipment and communication equipment as well. The communication equipment is connected to a primitive broadcast system located below the crow's nest to the rear, enabling anyone inside to quickly relay news to the crew below. The crow's nest can also function as a gym, containing exercising equipment such as dumbbells and giving ample room so that even advanced level crewmen can train effectively. Like the library, the crow's nest also features a bench around the edge.

On top of the kitchen and dining hall of the Thousand Sunny is the observation deck. It can be accessed by going through a hatch from the kitchen below, and it gives access to the library. It contains a small orange orchard and a flower garden. It also has the chimney for the kitchen below.

Below the deck, and to the aft of the Soldier Dock System, are two rooms, one devoted to research and development and the other being the armory. Both can be accessed by climbing down the stairs nearby.

Group: Bhairyuu, Khrysaor, Hydra
Threads: 

After handing off the blueprints and the materials to the shipbuilder, Bhairyuu went to sit down and began waiting for the other two members of his crew, @Khrysaor and @Hydra to show up so they could do a quick meet and greet and get acquainted with each other before starting off on the event quest.

Total Quest Items Gathered: 61

Wood:

- x15 Rare Wood

- x10 Noble Wood

- x9 Normal Wood

Fat:

- x2 Rare Fat

- x25 Normal Fat

Today Hydra was suppose to be meeting up with his team to build a ship. The spearman had been helping Khrysaor a few days beforehand, taking out a few creatures here and there to gather some animal fat, alongside some independent work on the first floor. Truth be told the young adventurer was a mix of emotions right now. He had never travelled as far as floor 18 and was incredibly excited for it, at the same time however he felt a little anxious especially with all the high levelled players that were apparently showing up. 

Upon reaching the floor he slowly glanced around. The floor itself was interesting, it seemed to be one huge marsh. After making his way towards the quest destination Hydra eventually spotted his other team mate who Khrysaor had mentioned. The brunette walked over trying to not to draw any attention to himself. Although he highly doubted anyone would notice. "Hi im Hydra. Please to meet you." He said bowing slightly as he eventually reached @Bhairyuu. Hydra handed over what he had, a friendly but worried smile on his face. Afterwards he sat down next to his captain. Silent for now, he would talk to his friends later.

Bhairyuu was just lost in his own little world while humming his favorite opening song from "One Piece" the anime when he was brought of out his reverie by Hydra who had addressed him, so he hastened to reply

"Nice to meet you too, Hydra. I am glad to have you on board and here's to a good hunt and a profitable partnership."

He turned slightly and offered a hand to Hydra to shake if he wished to do so while they waited for @Khrysaor to come on down and join them so they could finally talk strategy for the upcoming boss battle. While he waited, he wondered what Hydra and Khrys would think of the concept ship when they would feast their eyes on its unique form built according to the image he could see of it in his mind's eye, hoping that the materials he had given to the builder would be enough to create such a magnificent ship.

Khrysaor was pumped up and ready to go. He had just received a message from @Bhairyuu telling him to come up and have meet up before the event starts, and give in whatever quest material he was able to gather. He was kind of nervous as well, since they did not know how strong their enemy was going to be. He just hoped they all survived and are able to make it out of this event alive. He walked to one of the teleportation gates in the Town of Beginnings and when he was surrounded by the familiar glow of light he stated, "Teleport-Floor 18, Eriwald." and disappeared in the swirl of bluish-white light.

Only to reappear on the familiar docks of floor 18 not too long after. He walked for a bit till he reached the site where the other players who were joining the event were supposed to be. It took him a minute before he spotted his partners @Bhairyuu and @Hydra sitting side by side. Khrysaor lazily walked over to them and greeted them with a small wave, and said, "Yo, how's it going guys? Have you been here long? Here's whatever material I have found for the quest. So, Captain-san are the designs of the ship made like the way we discussed." As, Khrysaor said this he handed whatever he had to Ryuu and sat with the group.

Old man Romolo looked at all the players that assigned him ship orders and laughed while snapping his fingers: "Its been a while since I saw land dwellers so eager to feel the salty embrace of the sea. ALRIGHT! I'll build your requested vessels but it will take time... a loose estimation would be about a month or so. Worry not you greenhorn, I shall send Selina to you when the ships are done. I need to do some tweaking to hers in the meanwhile, I'm sure more people would wanna join her later on." The elder shipwright turned around and began walking away from the group, humming a old sea shanty that was dear to him. Without any other word, the girl in question, Selina, turned around and began following him after making a small bow towards those that registered a ship order to the shipwright. Things were already in motion and she was partially happy to see that in the end, people listen to her. 

Rewards:

The following rewards go to the people that actively participated in building a ship: 
Aereth, Birdie, Domarus, Evander, and Teayre, Zandra, Itzal, Beatbox, Hakai and Kasier, Bhairyuu, Khrysaor, Hydra

1. 3 SP and 3000 Col.
  2. Each player will receive the upgrade option from <<Banner Of Command>> to <<Banner of Leadership>>; players need to have the Banner of Command in their battle ready inventory.

<<Banner of Leadership>>:  Empowers you and five other players in a party with +(1*Tier) Damage. 'Tier' being the highest tier that is available for the banner owner to use.

Top Gatherer(s): All crew members of  The Dragon of the Sea ( @Zandra, @Itzal, @Beatbox, @Hakai, @Kasier) receive the following item

Spoiler

Name: Flowing Illusion 

Item Type: Clothing - Cape

Tier: 1

Quality: Good

Enhancements: +(2*Tier) Stealth rating (in/near water via in-character roleplay)

Description: A blue semi-opaque cape that is see through from the interior. When in touch with a water source, the cape camuflages the player 

1 SP to every player that posted in this thread.