[(NK)OP - F11] Seventeenth Floor Raid Meeting

Quickly arriving at the given meeting point, Macradon stood up, colating his higher up, Mack. Quickly getting to where he sat and would sit close by. "Good to know it hasn't started yet ..." he said. Well, at least it didn't seem like people were discussing the boss, so Macradon could still get to listen to the bosses. Wearing his guild uniform, Macradon was sure to display house Blood Oath's honor. A deep sigh would fly out of Macradon's mouth as he awaited the meeting to begin. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As before, the wanderer slowly opened the door wandered into the tavern. He's been here only once, so this place still wasn't familiar to him. As he looked around, he notices a lot of familiar faces. Either, the wanderer is catching up to the frontliners or he just has some luck meeting a lot of strong people.

He quickly scampers off unto a stood on the bar. With a quick hand gesture he calls the bartender and asks for a bottle of Caribbean black spiced rum. His always go to drink when he needs a drink. After grabbing a swig, he opens his inventory and takes out a quill and parchment. He's not here just to drink. He's also here to listen and learn what he can.

-250 Col

Another tavern eh?, thought the blonde as he arrived to the tavern designated for the meeting room outside the glorious settlement of Taft. A breath escaped past his lips as he looked towards the entrance and debated on whether he should enter or not. Pondering the several different ways this could go, he felt his legs carry him to the door regardless if he was mentally or physically prepared to do so. Pushing into the pub, he took note of several familiar faces, unfamiliar faces and NPC's alike. He naturally waved to players such as Calrex and Baldur but kept his distance. Spotting the nefarious Opal, the blonde opted to keep away from her as doing something foolish here could cause more problems than they could solve. Spotting Takao, Oikawa chose to lean up against one of the walls just to the side of the door and await his information.

Placing his hand firmly on the door of the tavern, and with a light pull the blonde spearman entered the already almost full tavern. "Guess word of the boss meeting is more wide spread than I thought it would be." he commented to himself as he scanned the room for a free seat. Making eye contact with his fellow Knights. He nodded then turned his attention back to the room. gesturing a slight wave to Takao and Calrex he then made a mental note of the remaining people in attendance. He had seen most at the previous boss raid with a few new additions. Walking up to the bar tender, "I'll take a pilsner, in the largest tankard possible." As the bar tender filled his order, the dragoon reached out and took it in his hand before turning back to the room, "Now for a seat..." He muttered... as his eyes locked on Opal. 'Guess I should have a little fun.' were the only thoughts that crossed his mind as he walked up to the table she had taken up residence, and pulled out a chair.

"Well hello, Love. How goes your plans for killing me? Ever since your ambush I had expected at least something a little better by now." He said in a sarcastic tone as he winked. "But then again, you might need to mobilize your army before long otherwise you may find yourself left behind." He finished as he took a large pull from his drink. "Or should I come try to find you before then?" Pausing for a second, he took another sip of his pilsner. 

Takao pulled in a long breath upon finishing his drink and sat the glass down on the counter, which disappeared a moment after leaving his grasp. Jade eyes set about the crowd, noting familiar and unfamiliar faces gathered in the inn. It was far from a professional atmosphere and hardly an appropriate venue for the matter at hand, which he imagined plenty of people were questioning. But to privatize the meetings after the player killings felt as though they would be shutting out new prospective front liners from joining them on the vanguard, and it was clear that they'd be needing the numbers.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Takao said with a slight grumble in his throat. There was nothing to gain from delaying the inevitable. "The boss room is on the far north end of the floor between two tall mountains. The pass itself is narrow and only 'bout four hundred meters long. Rocky, barren, cliffs too high to scale, not much about it that seems relevant. The boss's name is "Leonidas and the three hundred Spartans"... 'n uh, yeah. I counted. Aptly named." Takao said, arms folding at his chest. "There's three hundred boss minions that spawn along with Leonidas, who has about fifteen hundred health and somewhere around 'hundred thirty mitigation. The minions themselves have about three hundred health, go figure, and seventy mitigation. 'n the boss raid won't be finished until all three hundred and Leonidas are killed." He paused for a minute to collect his thoughts before continuing.

"But we're not completely ѕhit outta' luck. I got these off the boss," Takao said, pausing once again to briefly dive into his inventory. In a flash of blue light, five items spawned in his right hand, which he lazily held up. They were golden talismans of varying description, each attached by a leather strap. "Equipping one of these talismans for the boss fight will set you as an "Immortal". You'll get plus ten strength, a nice bonus to accuracy, health, mitigation, energy is tripled, and the amount of monsters that can be damaged by your area of effect attacks is tripled as well." He said, returning the talismans to his inventory after he finished.

Ah, now the juicy part had arrived. Takao, knowledgeable as always, began prattling off about this Spartan knock-off boss, and my eyes widened when the boss's stats and his minions were mentioned. "That is... no fair at all. That would be three hundred against at most thirty... that is a whole ten mobs to every player, excluding the boss." I growled, just loudly enough for Takao and anyone close enough to me to hear. However, my dismay was quickly wiped away by the revelation of the five items Takao had gained from the boss.

"So, you just so happened to get these five items that turn normal players into Demigods from the boss?" I asked, my tone jesting as I chuckled. "What, did Spartacus just drop them?" I asked with a louder laugh, before getting back into serious mode. "Terrible jokes aside... how do you plan on distributing these Super-Soldier Necklaces?" I asked the scout, quite curious, partially for my own benefit, but mostly to see if I agreed with his choices.

Macradon nodded at every sentence Takao would say out, thinking about the best strategies to take out the 300 minions. Macradon was the one with one of the best AOE sword arts, but many others would have sword arts with great AOE capability as well. Thinking about the possibilities to take out as many minions as he could with the information given. Macradon was in need to do about 370 damage with his AOE attacks to take out 4 of those minions in a sweep. Trying to calculate the amount of damage enhancements he would need to do so. He was sure that he wouldn't be able to take out 4 minions in a single sweep, he just didn't have enough damage. Even with an Alcoholic beverage, a full damage potion and his charge, he was still only to barely reach 330 damage with his strongest AOE, which would leech him from energy extremely quickly. A glint of hope was in his eyes when Takao mentioned some kind of Talisman that would empower the wielder to a high state where a lot of stats would be increased. He would sit and wait for more information before he would say anything himself.

With eyes wide, Nikodemus gulped at the information being given. "1500 health? And 300 minions? By Weyland's beard, and all 300 minions and the boss have to be slain?! And we got 5 of these necklaces to help, which while they are quite impressive it seems and i'd give up my whole shops inventory and all the Col on me for one of them, how in the name of the Holy Summerlands are the frontliners going to to be chosen to wear them? And what of the ones who don't have them? Any idea if they will be able to manage the damage output?"

His eyes bulged in disbelief. He had advocated just days ago to a group that the bosses and raids seemed to be escalating in such a way that soon enough they would be outnumbered. "I want to ask, and already think the answer is a resounding no, but if this verdammt floor and boss battle are basically ancient greece and the Battle of Thermopylae, then is there a mountain path we can send a flanking team around to get a drop on the old coot?"

When Takao started to speak, Zandras attention turned to him. He had started to tell them the information the frontliners own scout had gathered. Zandras eyes got wide when she herd what this boss gonna be like. Seriosly! Three hundred minions! The boss itself didnt seemed that special compared to the previous battle. Unless he had some secret ability that was gonna ruin their battleplan completly. Zandra scratched her chin while her brain was thinking at its highest abilitys. A plan had started to grow in her mind. She could always give the plan as a suggestion. Since she havent contibuted with any ideas for boss-raids up until now. She raised and took a few steps forward.''I'd just say a few things. First, I think I should be in the first group. Since I have an item that paralyze the whole enemy team. That would give us one more round of safety. One tank with howl in each group. I will act as main healer this time but strike the boss if thats more needed. Then of course everyone should get fully buffed with safeguards, mitigation buffs, over-health, yeah everything possible. As well as having as many healing crystals as possible. I'll do as many as potions and crystals Im able to. Would help to know as fast as possible how many we gonna be.''she took a paus. Everyone probably wanted that relic thatd buff your stats.''Also I volunteer to go in without that relic. My AOE is the weakest in this room I guess, so there is other players that needs it more then I do.'' she added and sat down. This time closer to the planners.

Xion's eyes widened as he listened to Takao to over the details of the boss, the tank had entered the meeting expecting to hear some crazy things, but 300 minions...that was just crazy. "Takao...I did just hear 300 minions right?" he asked, concerned by the sheer weight of enemies that they would be fighting. Thankfully, for everyone there and for Xion's nerves Takao announced that he had stolen some items from the boss that helped with the clearing of the 300 warriors. "Hmmm..." the player said as he mulled things over in his head, there were a lot of enemies, yes, but if their focus could be shared between multiple tanks then the risk would be reduced, not to mention that the talismans gave a huge boost to the AOE of the wearer, which meant that they could take out the literal army of mobs quicker, and with less casualties, if any hopefully. "I know I'm probably too low level to speak up about this, but personally I would give out the talisman's to our best AOE fighters, the quicker we can take the 300 out the better"

When the meeting officially started he turned from watching the familiars to approach the main area of the meeting closer. He listened closely to every word, tapping his finger against his mug as he occasionally sipped. When his drink left his lips he said "Sounds tough. I am supposing you should give that tag to whoever has the best AOE to rush down the monsters of course... OR!" He grinned mischievously "You could give them to our best damagers in general and try to rush down the boss. I recommend the former, personally, but I am not in charge. I'll take myself out of the runnings right now, my weapons are for one-on-one fights." He did shrugs his shoulder softly and add "Gonna need some buffs to pierce that mitigation though on the boss in my case. If I land a critical though, ohhh boy."

He wasn't sure what else of relevance there was for him to bring up. The fight seemed like it was somewhat straight forward. "I think we should approach chefs and the like for energy food or something of the sort. We are talking three hundred enemies here. That's not going to be a jog in the park just by sheer quantity if you ask me" He was somewhat certain that previous bosses weren't quite on that level in power, and he wasn't sure how long their energy would hold up. It would be terrible to defeat the boss and be too exhausted to deal with the army. "Ah, and I may be a fisherman but due to the chance-based systems at work, I don't recommend hiring me to catch energy fish or the like. I'll do what's in my power, if you do, but can't promise any results that a chef certainly can." He hadn't participated in a boss fight before, as far as he knew this was just regular routine and he was stating the obvious, but he still felt like it should be stated in any case everything he thought. 

People had looked at her with but only a glance. There was something in their eyes that made them fear her, or perhaps become angry. She did not know, she was no mind reader. Taking a seat beside her was the female Healer, Zandra. Opal sighed and didn't take much notice of the woman. Next another player had taken a seat to the opposite side; Lawfer. His words hit a barrier, she gave him a blank look right before Takao was prepared to talk, "I'm sorry. What did you say?" was her response to him. And then the meeting had begun. The details were to the point and Opal's eyes smiled with her thick black lips, surely she would be given one of those talismans due to her effectiveness with her AoE abilities. There was talks of people scared to fight the three-hundred minion plus the boss, Opal was not a bit scared of this boss battle. Raising a hand, "I'll take one of those Talisman's. I have an AoE plus stun attack that would deal considerable amount of damage when given the chance to go off, so it would be in your best interest to give me one of those talismans. Of course you could opt out to not give me one of those items. But is your general discomfort for me going to outweigh the need to making this battle speed up faster? How many lives will you end up killing because you all decided to hold a grudge against me? I'll let you think about that, but if you prefer I do not have a Talisman, then I suppose I can't overpower your vote..."

The woman rested her voice, sipped her drink and twisted one leg over the other waiting for the decisions to be made by the Powers That Be. Whatever the case, she made her point. If Takao was so grudge-induced by her previous actions that he would risk the lives of others because of that, then it will be blood on his hands and she did not care one way or the other. 

Words fallen on deaf ears, at least the woman tried to remain calm. All the heckling in the world that she does and yet she turns a deaf ear to everything else. 'Quite Comical.' danced in the spearmans head as a slight chuckle escaped his lips. As Takao gave his information the room all but erupted with different questions and recommendations for the battle to come. First was Zandra, then Xion, then Kalesh and finally Opal. Her words rang true in some regards, but at the same time the falisy behind it was apparent. The dragoon had wanted to completely shut the woman down but he had to logically craft his argument. Taking a few moments to gather his thoughts he cleared his voice.

"What Opal stated is true, she does have one of the better sword arts for the battle.... However, giving a 12 hit AOE to someone who could and has massacred someone in a boss raid before sounds a bit too rash. I know that this will be the first raid that I'm going to be taking part of but i would prefer it to not be my last raid as well. I'm sure a few other feel the same way." Turning to Opal, Lawfer smirked. "But..." He paused to add weight to his argument. "If we entrust that to her I think its only right that Opal supplies the others that will be using the Talismans with tier 2 damage crystals and safeguard potions. I mean its only natural, because if others fall because she lacked the foresight to supply the raid with the means to ensure a speedy victory more blood would be on her hands. But then again... we all know that she doesn't mind blood being on her hands."

"I checked. Thoroughly too, but I couldn't find anything." Takao said, his attention having momentarily shifted toward Nikodemus following his statement. "Something I didn't mention is that the talisman's effects are nullified if the wearer attacks Leonidas before all three hundred minions are killed, and since all three hundred plus the boss need to be killed, we can't just blitz the boss down and leave. The ones with the talismans will have to focus on fighting the horde while everybody else concentrates on the boss." Then he turned to Xion and nodded. All in all, the scale of the raid they were facing hadn't worried him too much, and it was apparent in his calm demeanor. It would be a challenge, surely that much was true, but the presence of the talismans gave them an edge. They were almost like a plot device meant to ensure their success, and the boss itself was more of a demonstration meant to scare them rather than provide an obstacle to overcome. Interesting, yet ultimately inconsequential thoughts.

He cleared his throat and folded his arms at his chest, not wavering from his reclined position against the bar. "I realize that by giving people the talismans, I'm more or less forcing their hand and preventing them from having a shot at the last hit drop. There's nothin' I can do about that other than apologize." It was a difficult position he found himself in, but life was full of hard choices. All he could do was what he thought was best, which was why he turned to respond to Opal when her hand had been raised and her words had been spoken.

"Why should anybody here trust you? You killed Dom and you were entirely selfish when we were fighting Sheeptar that was more interested in doing what you wanted than what was beneficial to the group. You're a murderer, and I'm not about to hand you an item that'll let you do what you did again times four." Takao said, green eyes narrowed on Opal and expressive eyebrows furrowed. "'n you're not gonna be able t'guilt me into givin' you one either by trying to pin somebody's death on me. You might be able to manipulate others, but I'm not fallin' for it."

"Mack's getting one and Macradon's getting one 'cause their AoEs are good. I'm taking one for myself, 'cause I'm working on grand-mastering two handed straight sword and I should have it done by the raid, and Lawfer'll get one since his AoEs are pretty good too. The last one'll probably go to Calrex, 'cause he'll be taking the most heat from the monsters and boss. The extra health should help him out. They'd be useless to everybody else until we killed all three hundred monsters, 'n that won't happen without 'em."

Macradon nodded at the remark Takao made towards Opal "Aye, why should we trust you ... even after what happened at Oikawa, and not counting in Dom" he said, though barely noticeable. He sighed deeply as he would slowly cool himself down again, trying to stay calm at the meeting. After hearing a lot of different chatter among the crowd, some about strategies on flanking and some other about who to get the talismans. Macradon was appointed one of the talisman and he would nod in agreement to show that he was in with that idea. Hearing the different names that would acquire talismans, Macradon would think about the amount of damage he would need to get the 370 damage out as easily as possible. With his <Fight Blade> sword art, he would be able to take out 4 in a strike with 60 damage, on how he would reach those 60 damage was not known yet, as he wasn't truly sure of how strong the talisman would make him. If Macradon heard right, he would receive 10 to his damage from strength, which would bring his damage to something around 35 with all his buffs he could muster. With that in mind, he would be able to take out a lot of mobs with this "Immortal" status.

Baldur looked sadly on Opal. He, like so many others, had been deceived by her. Though they had only met briefly before her cover was revealed, he had thought she was someone he could come to trust - a kindred spirit. Seeing her now, as she really was, both infuriated and saddened him. When she tried to get Takao to convince her to give him one, he smirked and opened his mouth to speak, but others interjected first. A moment later, Takao had declared all of the amulet holders. He hadn't planned on jockeying for one, but many had not seem him work before.

"For what it's worth, Opal is not the only grandmaster of the katana here. I'm not trying to get one of the amulets, but a high damage 12 target stun doesn't sound so bad, and I do just as much damage as she does, I just have less energy." But then, if the ones Takao had chosen could kill their targets in their AoE, that's even better than a stun. After all, DPS when dead is zero.

Baldur shifted uncomfortably after saying his piece. He had some gathering to do if he wanted to take part in this boss fight. With the right consumables, he could be very effective here, unfortunately due to energy consumption, his effective presence in the raid was likely to be short lived.

The lioness raised her head and attempted to look back as she had a feeling that a pair of eyes were praying on her. Though it was too late to react as a bear cub almost landed at her and tried to take a bite at her. Not being one to back up from a challenge, much like her blonde companion, the lioness tried to take a bite off of the bear's ear. A bite maybe is a bit too rough as she would simply chew on it in order to play with her bearish counterpart.

The blonde looked at them and chuckled beneath the fan as she was happy that Kimba was having someone to play with; lately she could only get attention from random clients that pass by her 'Den'. Part of the blame was the blonde's as they didn't go out adventuring as often as before... Shaking her head the blonde redirected her gaze towards the people who came, again it seemed Takao decided to make this an open invitation party. Now a bad move considering she did the same, a few floors below... heck even some new faces were showing interest in joining the front lines. 

Next came the boss info...which was surprising but solely with the number of minions. The fact that the system deemed them unfitting for this fight on their own and gave them some extra aid in item form, was a bit enraging but she wouldn't go as far as to say they should fight without them. If it helped them clear the floor sooner then all help was welcomed, despite personal feelings. As before Opal seemed to put too much bravado... for someone who didn't show up in the last fight. From the blonde's perspective, judging from past events, she was here to light a spark and nothing more. She would smile at the sight of Baldur, one of her few old friends, taunt the woman.

"Then it's settled! " claimed the blonde as she closed her fan with a loud snap to get the attention of Takao and whoever was near her. "Please take the helm as before Takao, a more detailed planning was promised after you boss info reveal last time... It didn't happen. A good battle formation was supposed to be provided.... that also, didn't happen until you took the leader's mantle and formed the groups before we attacked the ape devil. Like it or not, being a scout gives you access to the 'leader' position which other desire... and for a reason or another you willingly relinquish it to them so easily." she then snapped open her fan and began gently flapping it as she switched her gaze towards something else. "But that's your choice in the end."

She stood up and turned so that all may hear her. "However, taking on a boss is a team effort before anything else. Those who can't play nice with the rest and follow orders from whatever leader is appointed, can stand down and suck on their thumbs for all that I care. As for strategies... I doubt 1 player even with the item help, can 1 shot a group of spartans. So I have 2 suggestions: either we put 1 so called 'Immortal' on each team, give him 1 or 2 AoE hitters as backup to finish the groups of spartans and 1 damage dealer to focus on the boss. Or we make 1 group solely of damage dealers to handle the boss, maybe throw in a howling tank with them... and the rest of the players form groups that focus on the 300 minions. Dreg control groups can have the above mentioned structure. Of course support players are to be distributed throughout the dreg control groups. You can choose to ignore me or to improve the concept... I just wanted to put my two yens into this discussion." she said with a smile at the end as she looked at all those present. She would really care for a handful of them but would like to use the rest in order to ensure the safety of her friends and family. With that, she took a sit and listened as the debate continued. Sipping out of her lemon flavored beverage, she looked at Takao and said: "I have some spare SP that I could invest in Martial arts rank 2. I could do with either fighting the boss or helping with the dregs, just tell me what my role would be." she added with a wink, waiting for the rest of the attendants' replies.

OOC: Once the amulet wearers list is finalized I will PM each of you with your stat increases. Stat increases are for the BOSS FIGHT ONLY, after the fight your amulet becomes a treasured, if statistically worthless, keepsake. @Takao, you know the symbols on each of the amulets, so please denote which player gets which amulet.

Mack drew Invictus from where it was sheathed at his back and thumped the weapon's steel shod haft on the ground several times until silence rained in the room. "The amulets are Takao's to do with as he pleases. He is quite right to deny the use of one to Opal. In the last two Boss Fights we have seen four players assassinated. Ssendom, Zelrius, Ebony, and Manta. To provide Opal with a tool that would potentially enable her to butcher the entire team would be to introduce an unstable element to a critical situation, and the same could be said of Teayre or any other orange player," the ginger man rumbled, resting a forearm across the top of his axe. The Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath was not about to see an item that powerful in the hands of someone with an orange cursor.

"Takao, if one of those amulets has the symbol of Ares on it, I would like that one. Should be a sword," Mack continued, holding out a free hand to Takao. "And let this serve as a warning to everyone now, if you have murder on your mind. The Knights of the Blood Oath will tolerate no further assassinations during Boss Raids. There are more than a half dozen of us going to fight Leonidas, if anyone PK's another player during the Raid they will face swift justice from the Knights on the spot. You have all been warned and are welcome to spread that word far and wide." Tilting his head bag and raising his mug to his lips, Mack drained the remaining eight-tenths of dark beer in a single long chug.

"The strategy seems clear, the five Immortals need to be the first five players to engage. Based on what Takao mentioned of stat buffs, they will be able to stand against the minions the easiest. Even if we were to assume that the minions hit for only a single point of damage each, if all three hundred of them attack the same player at the same time that's enough to kill just about any one of us that doesn't have an amulet, including Calrex," Mack continued, drawing his right hand across the back of his mouth. "The Immortals have to draw off the mobs so that everyone else can rush the Boss. Simple math tells us that the Immortals, if they hit on every attack, will wipe all three hundred minions in five full combat rotations. Ariel, since Takao has said you're not on the list to be an Immortal, I suggest you be ready to serve as a tank as well. Xion will tank as well, if he has the necessary gear and boost items. Takao, if Baldur is a grandmaster of Katana, as he claims, then it might be wise to switch out Calrex with him as an Immortal."

Hearing Takao address his question about a goat herder path, Nikodemus sighed and began to curse darkly in his native tongue. Writing notes quickly, he continued to listen. "Talisman buff stops if all minions are not dead and boss is attacked by wearers, and the wearers will be most likely cut from last hit reward. I wonder if the Talisman becomes null after the fight. If not, it seems like an ok trade." he mumbled to himself as he made his notes. He heard Takao name off the people he had chosen for the Talismans and nodded, then looked about and gauged the people in the room and their weapons and armor. Most were already equipped with good weapons and armor so he would mainly be making things for newer frontliners like Kalesh. With his notes basically finished, Nikodemus sat back and watched the current conversation between the group unfold, choosing not to take part in the sidebar between Opal and everyone else.

Kalesh listened to the meeting with a smirk ever since he finished saying his piece. He sensed hostility from all sides, not just from or to Opal, but among the regular players as well. As an outsider to these politics. He chuckled weakly and took a long swig of his cider before setting the cup aside and stretching his arms out. He wondered if what Mack had just said would have extended to the player Ssendom were he alive. Before Opal killed him, he was an orange player, one with a unique skill, but orange none-the-less. He knew better than to voice it though. There were enough targets being painted around and he didn't need one on his own back... But one question was stuck on his mind so he raised his hand and asked a risky question to the vice commander of the knights "Justice, as in an eye for an eye? Or imprisonment and a hearing?" He immediately felt regret and knots in his stomach after having questioned that, but using the word justice sent a shiver of emotion through him, he couldn't let it slide. Good natured or not, a large guild needs to be careful where they draw their line. If the knights weren't careful, they could be seen as dictators, using their strength to force other players to abide by their views and opinions. "I have no problem with you or the knights, but... Justice is a very strong word in a world without a governing body. Did we hold a vote in my absence for a prime minister or president? King? Did someone from outside this place put on a nervegear to tell us who will be exempt from punishment when we get out of here? Or are you and your guild declaring yourselves the law, the ones who will govern those not in your fold by your laws?" He sighed, knowing he had said far, far too much. "Yeah, punish those who do bad things, but a life is a life. Let the police, the guys on the other side of the nervegear trying to figure out where Kayaba is or how to get us out, deal with those who break 'the laws'... Unless what you meant was vengeance, in which case, continue on, but I'd rather we not pretty up the words to be more flattering. Two wrongs don't make a right, and I pity whoever you may order to murder for 'justice'." He was going to have to sleep with his weapons equipped tonight, no way was he sleeping anywhere without a locked door. He felt like the assassins were already on speed dial, but that was just him being paranoid and nervous after speaking out against one of the most powerful men and largest guilds in Aincrad as a lone outsider, and not a particularly strong one either.

Having voiced his piece, he tried to avoid eye contact with anyone who may have been staring at him. He wanted to get out as bad as anybody, and wanted to help, but he wouldn't pretend nothing was wrong. He understood the gist of the strategy at least, so if he had to leave he could, but he hoped that it wouldn't need to come to that, or worse yet him being banned from taking part for his words.