Raven Hollow [Recruitment]

c700x420.jpg

Welcome to Raven Hollow.

The rumor mill tells of a haunted town, hidden deep in the forest. Originally, it was shared as a sort of joke, discussed while planning pranks and secret get-aways. But the tale darkened with stories of players venturing to the town, and never returning. With Halloween approaching, there will no doubt be a steady stream of players going to celebrate the season in this festive location. To protect anyone else from further harm, a group is dispatched earlier in the month to search the site, and determine the true threat level. Some go out of curiosity, true believers in the strange phenomenon that are said to have happened there. Others, who are more skeptical, plan to debunk these rumors. But none are prepared for what lurks in Raven Hollow.

Basics

Spoiler

This event is open to all, but please ask me before joining. This is to keep the story on-track, and limit the chaos that often comes with OP threads.

There will be four unique threads dedicated to this event, one for each location. You are free to come and go as you choose, but you must write yourself leaving one location, and entering another. You cannot be in multiple places at one time. This is meant to encourage true, coherent story-telling, and limit those who might try to simply post for rewards. I am the exception to this rule, as I will occasionally post new plot pieces to move sub-plots along.

I have different sub-plots for each location - I will provide you with rumors, and the sort of monsters you might encounter. But it will be up to anyone who actually at the location to move the story along.

All levels are welcome here! I have both combat and non-combat plots in mind, so you will be welcome no matter what!

Locations

Participants

Spoiler

Name / Level / Build / Starting Location

Oikawa / 58 / DPS~Tank / Woods

Arc / 17 / DPS / Woods

Itzal / 32 / Scout (Non-Combat) / Woods

Gotz / 6 / Tank / Jail

Ariel / 53 / DPS / Jail

Kasier / 17 / Healer (Non-combat) / Jail

Zandra / 56 / DPS~Healer / Jail

Lessa / 29 / DPS / School

Hikoru / 45 / DPS~DoT / School

Beatbox / 23 / DPS / School 

Prince / 1 / Non-Combat / Church

Rin / 12 / Non-Combat / Church

Birdie / 14 / Scout (Non-Combat) / Church

Calrex / 74 / Hybrid / Church

Joining

Spoiler

If you are interested in joining, please provide me with the following information.

Name / Level / Build* / Location**

* Consider things such as DPS, tank, and healer. Write "non-combat" if you are not interested in writing out any combat. There are options for you if you choose this!

** Please state where you might like to start, given the four choices above. Note "no preference" if you do not care, or if you would like to be surprised. I will choose for you.

Edited by Lessa

The event is live!

All players traveled to the town as a large group. Due to poor directions, by the time they reached it, dark had fallen. To hasten the process, the group decides to split up. You can begin by writing your character approaching their final destination.

Remember, you are looking to rid the town of any dangers that might put other lives at risk. Can you figure out what is wrong with the town?

Good luck!

The Woods.

The Jail.

The School.

The Church.

For inspiration.

Edited by Lessa