[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Grim had seen Ruri walk up, and he smiled at her, "Hi Ruri." Grim smiled as he looked back at Yure, he whispered, "After all this is over, I got a surprise" Grim looked up, he saw Trinoko, Grim smiled, as he looked at the gift, "Thanks Trinoko, we'll take them." Grim looks and sees his wonderous wife took the rings. he smiles, leans over and gives her a kiss, on the cheek, 'I love you Yu... I mean, Amie." Grim says in a whisper to her again, waiting for her reaction.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yure's eyes widen as Grim uses her real name and her breath catches, she turns and looks into his eyes, "Gri.." she bites her lip and smiles then moves her mouth next to his ear her voice like a breath of wind, "I love you too, Tokaru" her face turns a very bright shade of red and she leans down on his shoulder hiding her blush.

Haine smiled as she clapped. "Congratualtions you two! The best couple in Aincrad is now bonded for life! Yahoo!" she cheered and she pumped her fist in glee, watching the two kiss with sparkly eyes. K-Kawaii! Weddings were always wonderful, it was a sign that the next chapter of life began, and the time when the love between two would become so strong.. it would be far stronger than inseparable.

Grim looked up, it was Haines, his formere guild leader, "Bonjour Haines, glad you stopped by, really appreciate it." "Come sit down, and have some fun." Grim smiles as he sits there with Amie on his shoulder, he then signals the band to start pleying a little music, as a man with white font hair walks up, he begins to play on his saxophone. As another person starts to play on the piano. Smiles as he takes Amies hand, "Will you dance with me love?" Grim says as he hold out his hand to his wife.

The wedding song

Yure looks up suddenly panicked.. "I .. don't.. know how.." her eyes turn to the side and her right arm lifts up and rubs her left self consciously. she listens to the music and then looks up through her lashes taking grims hand, "i'm probably going to step on your foot or something"

Trinoko blinked in surprise when he heard and saw Haine. He figured he had gotten tunnel vision at some point if he had missed a beauty like her in the room. He felt like he had passed the point where he could be introducing himself so he just rubbed his arm nervously and slowly backed away from the happy couple, glad he could contribute to the happy wedding! When the music started he gulped and felt like the party was not done so he had to stick around for a bit longer. He moves to a seat to the side and out of the way while he watched curiously.

Grim smiled, "It's ok. you'll learn in time, until then, I will be you instructor." Grim smiles as he then kicks Trinoko over to Haines location, giving him a, go get 'em look, as Grim takes Yures hand, and leads her to the dance floor, giving Trinoko a evil gauky smile, Grim shows Yure how to get into the dance position, he takes her left hand and puts it into his right, as he pulls her in, with his left hand on her waist, and shows her, to put her right hand on his shoulder. Then he begins the dance, "It's okay Amie, just keep your eyes in me, and everything will be okay, trust me, I've done this many times." As Grim looks at Yure with his emerald green eyes, then starts the dancing.

She noticed Trinoko sitting all by himself.. that must've been very boring! The bluenette slowly walked up to him and smiled. "You're the only one alone here? Why that isn't fun!" she exclaimed as she plopped down beside Trinoko. A few moments of awkward silence would follow. She decided to break the ice with a simple comment. "They sure look cute together ne? I'm so happy for them!" she chirped as she averted her gaze to the couple of the century.. Grim and Yureka.

OOC: I'm not editing this XD

Trinoko smiled softly as he was approached, nervously saying in response to her once he got over his nerves "They do. It's always a wonderful sight seeing two people get together." he chuckles softly as he looks to them enviously "Always a good thing to find something to hold onto, real world or no." He looks to Haine and said "My name's Trinoko... I heard them say you were Haine, yes?" His eyes were curious as he looked at her more closely. After a minute he blinked and realized where he heard the name before, that she was a guild leader, and thus likely far stronger than him. He tried to fight off intimidation, keeping his soft smile on his face.

Yure gulped and forced her eyes off of her feet to look at grims face, "easy for you to say, you've probably been doing this your whole life." she grinned then grabbed his arm as she stumbled a bit barely missing his foot, "sorry..." her forehead found its way to his shoulder once again and she sighed as they danced in circles, she slowly got the hang of it and was at least able to avoid stepping on his feet.

"See not so hard, when you get use to it, and yes, since I was five, my eldest sister taught me." "I thank her for all the lessons I learned, but she even said I was a natural at it." Grim chuckled abit as the music changed to a more upbeat type of song, then Grim grinned, "Hey Trinoko, you wanna join in on the dancing, theres a pretty girl right next to you, how bout you dance with her." hey says as he smiles, and returns his attention to his love. And Grim decided to get Amie up and dancing some more, "Lets loosen up some then, shall we dear?" Grim says with a happy tone of voice.

Grim saw Shaya in the croud of people that remained, he smiles, "Shaya, have some fun, we got drinks over there." Grim signals were the drinks are located and give her a siganl to go dance with Trinoko. As Grim then turns his attention back to Yure, "Well Amie, it seems we have a few more people here, should be a little more fun." Grim gives her a kiss on her lips, as he pulls away, "And your doing quite well for your first time dancing, your a natural at this babe." Grim grins as he continues to dance with his wife.

Dancing? Wow Shaya hasn't danced since her parents wedding. who knew if she would be any good now. She walks over to the bar and gets a drink. It looks like Trinoko already found someone, she sighed. She downed her drink and got another, thinking to herself. Maybe I can find love like that someday.

Haine returned the smile gracefully and replied. "Yes that is my name! How did you know that?" I never expected for my name to be known.. well-ish.." she blushed before she witnessed someone leaving the wedding. She did not know that girl.. but she realized that it was someone named Ruri.. one of the fiercest in all of SAO.

Trinoko smiled to Haine and said honestly while pointing to the happy couple "Eavesdropping. It's a bad habit, but it's mine." He chuckles softly, hoping that he hadn't disappointed her with his answer. "Though I had heard you in passing, it only just occurred to me you must be the same Haine. You run a guild...?" He looks to her curiously, often forgetting that unlike real life, it was not normal for two people to share a name here. "I'm in one... but it's not exactly.. active yet." He shrugs weakly. Sitting next to her, he felt slightly out of place. It was no secret she was looking far more appealing than him, since he only had his newbie wear and earrings.

"I do that too sometimes.. y-yeah.." she confessed as she hid her blush with her hair over the side of her face. But then she nodded."I do run the guild! I'm not the founder though.. I'm the second leader after the original one moved to another guild. I'm doing my very best to protect all the people I can!" she exclaimed with fiery eyes.

He watched as she spoke, seeing her kinda tense up and hide her face, but then seem to spring to life when she talked about protecting people. He smiled happily to himself, it was good hearing that there were others out there who wanted to keep people safe. "I see... Well, to me it doesn't matter who made a guild, what's important is that it continue down the path it was meant to... Y'know?" He chuckles, saying something that sounded smarter than it was again. He goes on to add "Mine's not that different... The primary goal is to protect those who can't protect themselves. Though of course, we all have living expenses..." He scratches his head nervously, eyes straight ahead so not to look like he was staring.