~\|/~Hall Of Fame~\|/~

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Baldur said. I want to keep this as close to factual as possible. 

You don't earn being hated, you don't earn being loved, you don't earn having a sad past. It's all subjective and could be given to anyone. Someone could say the wittiest joke, no one would laugh. Someone would say Balls randomly and everyone would lose their shizz. :P 

But yeah, Hall of fame. Noteworthy achievements 

Haters gonna hate, The Guardians will protect them too, right?

I'm very curious to see to whom that shop activement goes to... and what is your criteria for "Best Shop", best in what.. most perfect Items made, popularity, organization, interior...1st shop post detail?

// *goes in a corner and sobs* But *sob* But Life never went to my shop:(

Draterion please do not spam the thread with unrelated posts or posts that have no content.
Next time I see it I'll issue a verbal warning.

It's been said that there won't be subjective things added to the list (if it can be helped)
And as such, Most hated will not be making the list.

Might I also add that it would be most hated character, as most hated person would be considered bullying and against site rules. And Draterion wouldn't be the most hated character so even if it WAS added, you would NOT be on the list. So just stop

END.
OF.
DISCUSSION.

(Edit: Shark deleted Drat's most recent post due to spam)

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely enjoy reading this. I did once hold most feared correct, I'm just glad I don't anymore. Mari can have it for all I care as I want Daeron to actually be civil and clean now.

However as my own addition to this, we could possibly add some honorable mentions to show how everyone else stands and what they could do.

• 9 months later...