~\|/~Hall Of Fame~\|/~

Here be the hall of fame. Players and guilds worthy of status and players worthy of remembrance. If you feel someone should be added to the hall of fame leave a post and let the community decide if they are worthy. If you feel another title should be added to the hall of fame also leave a post and see if the community decides.

\~/Strongest Player In All Of Aincrad\~/

Zelrius

A well deserved title. There is no mistaking Zelrius has been the strongest player in Aincrad for a long time. Winner of Clash of blades. Slayer of the Molten Hydra. He is currently the only player in possession of a full set of unique gear.

/~\Highest Level Player In All Of Aincrad/~\

Keith

Keith has been around for a long time, he is a well known face and currently holds the highest level in all of Aincrad. Not known for many feats however his title is still deserved. He is also known as the most shipped/wanted character in all of Aincrad, which makes Kiru very sad.

|||Most feared Player Killer|||

Mari

A title held by Daeron for a long time, it is safe to say Mari is now the most feared player killer in all of Aincrad. With a head count of 4 players (Real players) Though loved by some she can quickly turn your care for her into a fear for your life.

\|/Player With The Most Boss Kills\|/

RyujinSeaLord

RyujinSeaLord is Aincrads veteran player. He has participated in every floor boss apart from Hydra and has killed a total of 4 of them. A worthy title for an old player.

=-}Most Wealthy Player{-=

Zelrius

Yes, it's Zelrius again, a player does not become the strongest player without first having a good economic footing. Zel has over 197,000 Col  not to mention the worth of his gear

{[]}First Player to Grandmaster a skill{[]}

RyujinSeaLord

Another title for our veteran player. Around since the start and first to grandmaster his skill in Katana, and it was the first to be grand mastered.

}~{Best Player Shop}~{

(Yet to be decided)

<->Most Loved Guild<->

The Guardians Of Aincrad

The guardians of Aincrad is typically the guild you'd see as the one everyone knows and loves in an anime. The guild leader, Lessa, is seen as a motherly figure and is responsible for getting a lot of low level players safe and battle ready.

<^>Most Hated Guild<^>

The Crimson Inquisition

The Crimson Inquisition is what you would normally expect from a guild filled with arrogant and insane people. The guild leader Argumail was considered a mad man and was killed by Mari. Some guild members also had shown a lot of insanity, claiming to be demons. Once the strongest guild it is now very quiet and inactive all due to their crazy leader. Once attempted to take over Floor 1 and 2.

Longest Running Guilds

Azure Brigands & Knights Of Christ
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can add a "Most successful start" for the most well received new player..I nominate Lancer for that:))

and something like "Most popular shop" *wink wink* and maybe "Cutest familiar so far" *Kimba nudges Life with her paw*

Just my modest opinion and also congrats to the winners. "Go, Guardians!!!!"

Yeah i'll be sure to do that Zero :P

I think best shop owner is a worthy title. Who deserves it?

Oh and highest single hit can be achieved by multiple people so its not a good one.

I want this list to be notable achievements that take time skill and effort to earn. Titles i would consider facts

Once attempted to take over Floor 1 and 2.

imagine teleporting to those floors then a member of that guild says "you shall not pass!" then kicks you back on the teleporter...what a hostile takeover.

try "Most Sociable Player" the one we always see partying with almost everyone, though it would be a bit hard to know who that player is (for me)