[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

04/07/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 22434   CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)  LD: 12 (11 +1

Settling down into her seat Teayre begins to sort and organise the materials she had just collected on the <Earning a Living> repeat. Taking one of the clay blocks Teayre places it on her pottery wheel and slowly press her foot to the pedal. The clay begins to spin round at a high speed the red heads hands are in a frenzy trying to keep the clay under control. However it was to no avail as the clay pot Teayre began to shape leaned to one side. Sighing as she finished shaping the product she slipped it into the kiln before firing it the pottery. After taking the pot out Teayre found that there were a load of cracks around the base of the pot where it had been in the kiln for too long.

Item: Cracked Vase

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece? o.O

Quality: Bad

Description: A leaning vase that is heavily cracked around the base, causing any liquids stored to leak out of it.

-1 Material + 1 EXP

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

04/07/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 22441 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)

Looking between her two orders that were left Teayre picked Calrex’s up and slowly read through the description of the item he wanted. It was based off the logo for the Amethyst boutique. Taking the a small ingot she had Teayre draws the metal out and shapes both the sword and katana slightly larger than they needed to be. Taking some red and blue coloured powder Teayre adds this to the katana and straight sword respectively and then crosses them slipping them inside a glass orb. The orb itself sat just on the hilts of the blades letting their handles cross. Popping it in her evaluation box Teayre brings her menu up and quickly pms Calrex.

Item: Amethyst Charm
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 ACC / +1 EVA
Description: A small charm which appears to be a small glass orb designed to attach to the bottom of a handle for a sword. Inside of the orb are two blades crossed, one being a straight sword of deep-sea blue and another a katana of deep red. Swirling around the swords are faint streaks of light blue and red light. Like the Amethyst Bangle, this is a symbol of the union between Calrex and Teayre. It appears to be based off of a previous creation of the Amethyst Boutique's, the Ocean's Defense.

Profession: Artisan

ID: 22441 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)

Link:

- 1 Material, + 8 EXP

Calrex went into the Amethyst Boutique when he got the message from Teayre, giving her a smile as he entered into the shop. Before saying anything he swept her up in a hug and gave her a kiss, "I got your message. That was really fast!"

With that he inspected the item, his smile growing bigger and bigger with each second, "It's even better than I had pictured. Amazing job Teayrie. This will definitely come in handy!"

+ Amethyst Charm

With that he looked over at her, "You sure you're okay with me not paying for this? I'll need to make it up to you some other way."

He felt his cheeks redden as he put a hand behind his head, "In any case I'd best running. I've got that duel with Tristan, so I hope this works!"

"Well... I- uh..."

Teayre blushed as Calrex commented on how quickly she had completed his order, as she was swept up she couldn't help but return the kiss. After she was put down Teayre fished the item out handing it to him. Pressing her fingers together she looks down as Calrex asks if she wants anything for it. Instead of replying straight away Teayre sits on the couch in the reception room of her shop and pats the seat next to her holding out her hand.

"No, don't worry about it Callie. T-think of it as an early wedding present, remember after we get married everything will be shared between us anyway... Speaking of which, how are the preparations going... I kinda did ask you to organise it all..."

Golden walked into the store to be greeted by a red-headed girl. He walks over to the unusually placed coffee table where there were multiple order forms. I hope she's good... I'm looking for a pretty sick charm... Golden thought as he placed the order. He looked around the store and saw that she had lots of charms and others in display. I can tell that she has experience... hope that she can make this quick... Golden thought as he took a charm and studied it. He put it back before giving 1200 Col to the lady

-1200 Col.

After that, Golden walked out of the shop.

Item: Charm of Goodness

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: 2X Accuracy and 1X Evasion

Description: A lucky charm that would provide the user with dead aim and amazing eye sight that would enhance their ability to land attacks and find treasure or loot. 

As Goldenarroz entered her shop she smiled and nodded at him as he approached her coffee. “Trust me I’ll be able to make it, it may take a little while though as I’ve got a couple of orders I need to do beforehand.†As she picked the order form up she read through it nodding. “I’ll have it done within a week no issues though.†Teayre waved Goldenarroz’s payment off “No no no, don’t pay me yet wait till you collect the item.†Standing up she passes the col back to him before waving him farewell. Slipping into the back room Teayre sits down ready to begin her crafts for the day. 

07/07/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 23176 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Taking a small block of wood Teayre picks her sculpting tool up after resting her hand on it for a bit muttering a single word. “Calrex.†Smiling as she began to get to work cutting the form of a ballerina into the block. Crafting the smooth legs that summarised into a point at the toes. Shaping the arcing body so that the pirouette would appear to actually be happening before someone’s eyes. As she finished the overall shape Teayre starts to add smaller details into the wood. Cutting the fingers so that they’re clear, adding a small tear drop rolling down the dancer’s cheek. Once she finished she looped a small chain through the arms and popped the whole piece into her evaluation box. 

Item: Whirling Dancer

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 EVA

Description: A small wooden ballerina in the middle of a pirouette with a chain looping through her upstretched arms allowing the trinket to be worn around the wrist or neck.

R

-1 Material, + 5 EXP

07/07/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 23191 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

Sitting at her pottery wheel Teayre places a small bit of clay onto the spool before she applies her foot gently to the pedal. Slowly brining the vase up and lengthening it out, her tongue poking out as she concentrates. After a while Teayre takes the vase off of the wheel and using her small sculpting tool begins to craft an intricate celtic knotwork along the rim, middle and base of the vase painting them in a white in contrast to the muddy red of the clay. Afterwards the girl slips the vase into her kiln to fire it up and set the clay properly. Taking it out Teayre places it on display in her shop before starting her next piece.

Item: Celtic Vase

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Good
Description: A tall clay vase with a variety of knotwork designs on it wrapping around the base, middle and rim of the vase.

-1 Material, + 2 EXP

07/07/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 23205 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Taking her softer clay Teayre begins to shape a mould of a man with his bow at full draw. Carefully she shaped it so that it appeared as if the archer was squinting along the shaft of his arrow. Once she was done Teayre began to melt some steel in a crucible before pouring it into the cast she had just made. As she waits for it to cool the small girl quickly puts together a pin. Removing the model from the cast Teayre shaves off the crafting marks and smooths the outer surface down before attaching the pin to the back of the archer and popping the whole item in her evaluation cabinet.

Item: Archer’s Mark

Enhancement: + 2 ACC

Description: An archer is stood with his bow fully drawn one eye shut, the other eye squinting as he looks down the shaft of the arrow carefully eyeing up his mark. On the back of the archer is a small pin allowing it to be attached to clothing.

-1 Material + 5 EXP

07/07/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 23207 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

As Teayre drummed her fingers on her workbench she picked up three different ingots gold, silver and steel. As she began drawing each one out twisting them individually to create a wire from them. Once all three wires were created Teayre places them alongside each other and starts to plat them together. As she continues to plat them creating a long twisted necklace braid smiles. “It’s like what Ariel gave me when I first stepped out of starting city…†As she looked over the necklace some more Teayre then popped it into one of the display cabinets in her main room. 

Item: Twisted Necklace

Description: The chain is a simple chain it is based off a bracelet that was made for Teayre back when she started the game. Three different coloured strands are all entwined with each other and platted forming a braid.

-1 Material + 2 EXP

07/07/2015 Attempt 5

ID: 23216 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

Taking a small piece of her sketch book Teayre draws out a picture of her and Calrex together carefully. Cutting the picture out into a small oval Teayre takes several bits of silver and starts to craft a pendant. As she makes the pendant using a simple mould Teayre then deftly makes a chain out of the silver that’s left and slips it through the top of the pendant. Once done the crimson haired girl inserts the picture into the pendant and puts the item straight into her inventory. 

Item: Lover’s Locket

Description: A small silver pendant that when opened inside is a carefully carved and painted picture of Calrex and Teayre together looking at each other.

-1 Material + 2 EXP

Yami walked into the boutique, he was truly impressed, it felt warm as if it was his house.

"Very comfortable." he said, offering a nod to himself. He approached the girl, raising a hand in greeting.
"Greetings, I am Yami! I really like this shop, I'd like to make an order if it is possible." placing a note over the table.

Item: Millennium Puzzle

Item Type: Trinket
Enhancement: +2ACC, +1EVA
Description: It resembles an upside-down golden pyramid with an eye on the front. It has a ring on top, allowing it to be worn around the owner's neck. Picture 

Offering a bow to the girl, and leaving the shop shortly after.

12/07/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 24146 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Editing

Item: Spiral Compass

Enhancement: Skill Rank: Search & Detect

Description: An elegant compass that seems to be like the stars in the heavens that spiral away from each other. The pointer itself is said to point towards what you currently seek.

Profession: Artisan

ID: 24146 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-4-amethyst-boutique/?p=402935

Jomei opened the door to this new shop he had never been to before. As he walked in, he was met with the warmth of the fireplace that contrasted from the cold air outside the front door. Breathing in through his nose, he let out a relaxed sigh as he looked around.. noticing it was set up more like a living quarters than a home, much like his own shop. While looking around the place, his eyes met with a sketch of a blue haired boy on the coffee table. "He looks familiar..." he mumbled to himself as he scratched his chin. He then turned to see a red haired girl sitting in an armchair, looking as if she was almost waiting for him to realize she was there. "O-Oh hi there" he scratched at the back of his head, "Im guessing this is  your store then. I have a request I want to make." Walking towards the girl, he opened up a commission form and began to fill it out, and he sent it over to her after a few moments. 

Item: Bronze Earrings

Item Type:Lucky Charm

Quality:Perfect

Enhancement: +1 ACC/+2EVA

Description: A pair of small, bronze earrings that wrap around the ear. The two pieces are meant to be worn on one ear. The user feels faster on their feet while wearing them.

• 1 month later...

Zandra walked down a street at floor 4. With the new first aid skill introduced to the game she would have great use of some boost to increase her chanses for it to activate during combat. She had herd that Teayre is one of the best artisan's in the game so she decided to go a give it a shot. Hopefully she would accept an order from her. She reached the shop. The small two story building didnt looke like anything special except the sign that showed this was the Amethyst Boutique. She opens the door and beeing met by a wall of warm air. It felt realy nice to get inside to a warm shop after beeing out in the cold. The shop looked truly homely. She couldnt see anyone.''Hello, is there someone here?'' she said as she took a few steps inside.

Teayre looked up as she heard the bell on her door jingle, slowly placing her book down she beckoned Zandra in calling out to her, “Come in, come in. Please take a seat on the sofa. The coffee there is fresh I’ve just made it.” Smiling Teayre strokes her katana with one hand and leans on the arm of her chair with the other resting her head in her free hand’s palm. Letting out a small sigh Teayre winced as she began to speak, “I’m Teayre, who’re you and what’d you like?” Pausing for a moment she grimace before shaking her head, “Sorry It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen anyone, I’m still getting used to being friendly again and not greeting the slightest sound with Kana-kun.”

''Hi Teayre, Im Zandra Zvift, but you can call me just Zandra.'' she answered the red-haired girl and smiled back at her.''Oh, coffe. I have never tasted coffee in this game before, in real life I was more of a tea drinker. But From time to time I tried some coffe.'' She poured up a cup and sat down on Teayre's sofa. It was pretty comfortable. But you shouldnt expect something else in an artisanss shop. She looked around in the shop, there was so much to take in.''You realy have a beutiful shop Teayre. Myself I only have a cart. Thou I planning on getting a real shop soon.''she took a sip of the coffe. Actualy she didnt like coffe, but it would be unpolite to say no when someone offering you something in that way. She hope the artisan didnt recognised anything.''Mmm, good coffe.''she  said and smiled.''Well, maybe enough chit-chat. Ive started to train in the first aid skill, and it would realy help out if I could increase my chanses for it to activate. I wondered if you could make something like this.'' Zandra hands over an order.

Item: Ice-bracelet

Enhancement: Combat craft. +3 at first aid CD-roll

Description: A braclet that never gets hot, when the skill acivates the braclet shines and gets a thin layer of mist around it.

il_570xN.521571599_pbh1.jpg

Seeing Zandra pull a slight face as she took a sip of coffee Teayre jumped up and taking a big mug that was in front of her and a spare mug from the side she disappeared into the backroom briefly. Returning she placed the smaller of the two mugs in front of Zandra, inside the mug was a lighter brown liquid underneath a small amount of whipped cream that had some mini marshmallows pressed into it.Smiling the red head spoke as she nestled into her armchair. “I don’t really like coffee either, hot chocolate it so much nicer.” 

Placing her mug down Teayre furrows her brow for a moment whilst looking over the order form. “I’m sure I could… It might take a while though, I’ve got to get a few things in order around here first but I’ll get on it straight away after that for you. Like I said I’ve been away for a while so I need to make sure everything is still here and update my information.” Smiling at the girl Teayre stands up stretching, “I’ll be sure to pm you once I’ve done it though, with any luck it’ll be done in a week or so. How were you thinking of paying? The last few orders I had fell through either the client died or decided they didn’t want it anymore so if I could get a deposit down. It’ll be taken off the final cost of the item so don't worry about that.”

"Mornin'!" Takao called out as the stepped through the doors of the two-story building, having made sure to stomp the snow from his feet from force of habit before entering. "I'm looking to have an item crafted - a lucky charm." he said before delving further into detail about the specifics of the item he sought, although not obnoxiously so. "I can pay in advance too, if you need the materials or something."

- -

Item: Iron Aegis
Enhancement: 2 Accuracy / 1 Evasion
Description: <<Iron Aegis>> is a simple metal charm in the shape of a heater shield. Like its name suggests, the soot-coloured charm has the appearance of being made from wrought iron.