[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

Teayre leaned over her work bench her brow furrowed as she continued to work on one of her most recent orders. She was continuing to try and make a bunch of overhealths for the boss fight. After some time she placed her sculpting tool down and put the three foot statue she’d been working on into her furnace to try and dry it out a bit. After taking it out of her furnace Teayre gently splashes the hot rock with different types of coloured water staining it. The heat taking the pigment from the water. When she was finished the girl flicks her hand down over the item checking it to make sure it is right.

01/10/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 33713 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)

Item: Chibi Tristan

Item Type: Project

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: Overhealth

Description: A small three foot chibi statue of Tristan Delaney.

01/10/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 33714 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)

Item: Chibi Calrex

Enhancement: Overhealth

Description: A Small three foot chibi Statue of Calrex.

01/10/2015 Attempt 3 [Critical Fail]

ID: 33715 CD: 2 (1 + 1 CD)

01/10/2015 Attempt 4 [Uncommon]

ID: 33716 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD)

Item: Silver 8

ItemType: Lucky Charms

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Prosperity

Description: A small ball with a chain attached to it that has the number eight inscribed on it.

01/10/2015 Attempt 5 [Uncommon]

ID: 33717 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD)

Item: Sapphire Earring

ItemType: Lucky Charms

Description: A single sapphire set into a silver earring.

01/10/2015 Attempt 6 [Good]

ID: 33718 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

01/10/2015 Attempt 7 [Bad]

ID: 33719 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) LD: 1

-7 Mats +26 EXP

Edited by Teayre
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teayre took her sculpting tool and began to slowly cut away at the clay. Small chips flying past her face the dust causing her to cough sporadically. Leaning back Teayre looks over her next work her brow furrowing. “That’s not quite right… What if I do this instead?”  Spinning her tool in her hand Teayre continues to work on the four foot statue as she formed a chefs hat at the top the girl began to work down the item. Her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she outlined the contours that the armour would follow and slowly chipping away by one of the shoulders she makes a phoenix.

20/10/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 33815 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Item: Silver Monocle
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Rare
Enhancement:  +1 Skill Rank (Search and Detect)
Description: A silver monocle that is said to make it easier to find other items.

20/10/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 33816 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

20/10/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 33816 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)
Item: Celtic Ring  
Item Type:
Lucky Charm
Enhancement:  +2 ACC
Description: A silver ring with Celtic knot work etched into it.

20/10/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 33818 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)
Item:   Rabbit’s Foot
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancement:  +1 ACC
Description:  A small white rabbits foot made from glass.

20/10/2015 Attempt 5

ID: 33819 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)
Item:  Leaf Ball
Enhancement:  +1 EVA
Description:  A leaf that is suspended in the centre of a clear glass ball.

20/10/2015 Attempt 6

ID: 33820 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD)
Item:  Golden Pen
Enhancement:  +1 Prosperity
Description:  A small golden pen that has the number eight inscribed on its case. 

20/10/2015 Attempt 7

ID: 33821 CD: 1

-7 Mats, + 22 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Opal had just finished her run in with Mack, getting her first Katana drawn up and the saya hanging off her left side as she bounced and weaved through the cold streets of Snowfrost. She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for, but Opal found a cozy little store in the back that seemed to be offset by all the others. Opal titled her head to one side and peered through the window briefly before noticing that it was a Artisan's Shop. That was good news to Opal as she came inside and lightly tapped her boots off to weaken the snow from her soles before stepping inside the warm shop. 

"Ahh, feels so nice and warm in here." Of course it would, Opal was wearing next to nothing as far as battle armor had gone. She should have invested in a warm cloak at a tailor, but she shook the thoughts and moved towards the stack of order forms. She saw the female player that ran store and offered a smile and a simple greeting, "Hello there. I assume you are the owner? You have a wonderful place here, very cozy." Opal leaned over the counter and began to write down what she needed, "I hope you are able to make something like this. I need to update my equipment for training..." she said still slightly bent over the counter, the amount of cleavage she showed off was nothing to wave a finger at as she made the finishing touches on her forms and then passed the note to the Owner. A smile accompanied her as she stood up and stretched her worn muscles, "I don't know about you, but this cold weather makes my joints ache. Also for payment, if you don't have the mats at the moment I can pay up front. From the prices I see it'll cost me about 6 mats to get this made?" 

Item: Swift Eye
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 EVA, +1 Acc
Description: A silver beaded bracelet with different colored jewels in the form of eyeballs dangling off the ends like little charms.   

Opal pressed a few buttons on her menu and withdrew 6 materials from her inventory out onto the table.

-6 Mats

Raising an eyebrow as Opal stepped into her shop before laughing at her comment about the warmth. “Come in come in, help yourself to a drink get warmed up.”  As the taller girl wrote out her order form Teayre sighed muttering something to herself, “I really don’t understand what he sees.” As she leans back in her armchair Teayre responded to her comment about the cold. “It’s nice here, keeps me feeling fresh, I guess you’ve not been to floor nine the heat there is close to unbearable.” Taking the form offered to her Teayre reads over it. Her hand stroking the hilt of the Oikawa Kanashiki. “Hmmm, this shouldn’t be too much of a problem I might have something similar in stock though…” Teayre gets up and begins rummaging around in various boxes. “Standing up straight she looks over at Opal, I’ve got a multitude of things similar but nothing the same nothing giving the same buffs.” Taking the mats Teayre nods at the girl. “Thanks I’ve been meaning to get out to farm some but business and training for the floor boss has taken priority. Now if you don’t mind waiting here for a moment I should only be a couple of minutes.”

Heading out into her small workshop Teayre takes a one of the materials she’d just been given out from her inventory and started to cut the gems fragments to the correct size and shape. Her tongue sticking out the young red head got a small bit of the leather thonging she had lying around and began to thread the beads she had made onto the item. Pausing for a moment as the creation glow took place Teayre flicked her hand over it to see if the item had been made properly. Sighing Teayre closes off the item window before heading back through into her reception area and looks at Opal. "I'm sorry I didn't manage to make it right this second for you, I've got the shape of the item right it's just imbuing it with the buffs you're after. I'm heading out now to farm a few materials so if you like I'll pm you once the item is done."

04/10/2015 Attempt 1 [Bad]
ID: 33936 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) LD: 9

04/10/2015 Attempt 2 [Good]
ID: 33937 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

04/10/2015 Attempt 3 [Good]
ID: 33938 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

04/10/2015 Attempt 4 [Good]
ID: 33939 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

04/10/2015 Attempt 5 [Uncommon]
ID: 33940 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD)
Item: Feather Flow
Enhancment: +1 Eva
Description:  A white feather attached to a single thread.

04/10/2015 Attempt 6 [Crit Fail]
ID: 33941 CD: 1

04/10/2015 Attempt 7 [Good]

ID: 33942 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

-7 Mats, +13 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Opal turned to get some of that yummy coffee she was smelling earlier as the woman began to work on her commission. She had sat down on one of the lovely cozy cushioned seats and sank right into it as she began to melt into the fabric. The nice roaring fire that was lit added extra warmth to the female as she sipped her coffee and hearing the female's voice once more. Opal stood up and smiled after hearing the short explanation given from the impressive female warrior. She nodded with a smile, "That's no problem, then. I understand crafts like these can take a bit of time and I appreciate your time and effort." The woman finished off her coffee and moved towards the female katana wielder. 

"Front lines, huh? So you must be one of the big guns taking on the Beast. Please, take your time with the accessory. It's not a high priority item for me, but you living to see another day is. Just let me know when it's ready, Doll." Opal moved a few things with a flick of her wrist and sent a friend request to the woman so she had a way to send her that message. Giving a soft smile she followed suit outside once more and headed back to floor seven. 

Blue sighed as he looked around for a good artisan shop before finally coming across one having wondered around the cold floor for a while. He's heard that this floor was full of good shops and he couldn't wait to find some more shops to do some col finding on. As he entered the shop, he nodded the owner a greetings and created the order form having looked around. Soon, he paid his 800 Col, which was practically nothing due to the fact that he's made so much Col from his tailoring business. 

-800 Col

Item: Treasure Finding Charm

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: 2X Loot Die

Description: A charm used by the wearer for better luck when trying to find materials in the wilderness without combat. It is crystal blue and blends in with the color of the sky for good luck.

Waving goodbye to Opal Teayre welcomes in another customer as the boy enters her shop Teayre smiles at him. “Hello there.” Taking his order she quickly flicks through the order before disappearing into her workshop and various bangs echoed through into her reception room. She had begun to work on the next item twisting and turning the wires together to create a chain in which she would be able to attach the blue crystal to. Whilst waiting for the metal to cool slightly Teayre takes her sculpting tool and begins to cut the blue crystal to make it appear as if the clouds are floating through it.

10/10/2015 Attempt 1
ID: 34502 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)
Item: Treasure Finding Charm
Enhancement: +2 LD
Description: A charm used by the wearer for better luck when trying to find materials in the wilderness without combat. It is crystal blue and blends in with the colour of the sky for good luck.

10/10/2015 Attempt 2
ID: 34504 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)
Item: Money Rings
Enhancement: +2 Prosperity
Description: A Moebius strip of silver that dangers from a silver chain.

10/10/2015 Attempt 3
ID: 34505 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)
Item: Finder’s Keepers
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
Enhancement: +1 Skill Rank (Search and Detect), + 1 LD
Description: A small clay eyeball that is threaded onto a leather cord.

10/10/2015 Attempt 4
ID: 34507 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)
Quality: Good

10/10/2015 Attempt 5
ID: 34508 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

10/10/2015 Attempt 6
ID: 34509 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

10/10/2015 Attempt 7
ID: 34510 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD)
Item: Swift Eye
Enhancement: +2 EVA, + 1 ACC
Description: A silver beaded bracelet with different coloured jewels in the form of eyeballs dangling off the ends like little charms.

-7 Mats, + 32 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Opal kicked off the snow from her boots before entering the warm bosom of the Amethyst Boutique. She stopped right at the entrance basking in the warm glow from the frigid temperatures outside. The woman was wearing a more casual outfit as she entered, a long black turtleneck and some black pants. She moved towards the counter and offered a wave to the Crimson Beauty, "Hey Teayre, just caught your message and rushed over as soon as possible. You have that Swift Eye around?" Opal was giddy, finally able to replace the Opal Ring which offered a small bonus to her loot luck, while the item in question had a much more significant value than just its base worth, the memory that accompanied it was dear to her, but proved less useful than the bracelet in terms of combat prowess. 

Edited by Opal

The boy had wandered into the shop with the appearance of an abominable snowman as the environment outside left his cloak covered in a fine layer of ice. He to a moment to shake out his clothes before pulling back his hood and glancing around the shop. It was about time for him to aim toward upgrading his stats and one way to go about doing so was with trinkets and charms. The shop he was in now seemed to be a popular spot where many of the other players visited on a regular basis so that was a promising sign for the quality of the crafts produced by the owner. "Anybody home?" It was a bit awkward to just barge in as he did, but there shouldn't have been any harm in looking around as long as everything remained in one piece. So he took to browsing the rare items section while awaiting assistance from the owner.

Blue had been quite busy with his very own tailor crafting that day and when he got a PM, he didn't really look at it. However, soon, he realized that he has an unread message and thus, he clicked on it and read the message. So... my charm has been made. He thought with a smile. That was quite quick. He opened the door to his shop and walked out into the warmth before traveling slowly to the fourth floor which is quite cold. He breathed slowly and watched as white mist appeared in front of him from his nose. Soon, after walking in the snow for a considerable amount of time, he walked into the girl's shop which he'd ordered the charm from.

"So..." He started. "I heard my charm has been made. I'm here to pick it up. Thanks." The message was simple and not too much work. He wanted to get out of here to continue on his tailoring needs and work.

Now that Mayuri had a path and a plan, she needed to take action. First step was to get the tools she’d need to make herself a successful support. Now that she had first aid, she was going to need a way to boost it, which meant she’d need something to improve her ability to heal. The only profession that could make something like that was the artisans, and so, she found herself one.

Mai had not ever met Teayre before, but she came highly recommended as she’d made quite a few other pendants, including the one Persephone wore. Her shop was located on the fourth floor, which is how she found herself wandering through Snowfrost Town, on her way to find the shop. She found the Amethyst Boutique and entered it, finding herself inside a cozy cottage style shop which resembled more of a home than anything else. Mai was greeted by a tiny redhead and she walked over to the young woman.

“Hi… you must be Teayre. I’m Mayuri.” She said introducing herself. “ I was wondering if you could help me. I’ve got a couple items to order and I brought the materials you asked for."

Mai said as she opened her inventory. The previous day, she’d messaged the young woman through the games message system and haggled over price. Setting up a trade, she sent the request to the chibi red head and awaited her to accept the offer. “Everything you asked for is there; I’ve made sure of it.” Mai said with a smile.  Once the items were checked, she gave Teayre a slip of paper. “This is what I need. I hope you can be of service.” She said politely.

Mayuri pays 10 Material +600 Col to Teayre

Item: Healing Ring of the Sage

Item Type:  Lucky Charm

Quality:  Perfect

Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft

Description: A small silver ring with an archaic script upon it worn by healers in ancient Egypt. The ring enhances the healing abilities of those who wear it.

Item: Crystal Phial

Enhancement: +1 CD

Description: A set of crystal bottles when used in conjunction of alchemic devices, is said to improve the potency of the potions and crystals it helps to create.

Item: Aventurine Gemstone Bracelet

Enhancement: +3 Prosperity

Description: A Cute bracelet made of tumbled aventurine semi precious gemstones.  Brings the wearer luck and attracts money. 

Edited by Mayuri

After paying a fruitful visit to a lion's den, looking at my newly increased amount of col while heading towards the teleportation gate, a certain shop catches my eyes. I enter the shop and take a look around. It has a nice vibe to it so I take a order form and complete it after waving at the crimson clerk.  I the present the order to the girl with a grin. "Can you make this for me, Artisan?" If I was rude, it wasn't on purpose. This was how I've lived my life 'til now and damn well wasn't going to chance it for anybody. "I'm willing to pay cash" I added with confidence as I peeked at her prices.

Item: Alchemist's Aid

Enhancement: +1 CD

Description: A blue colored round pendant that has depicted in the middle, a transmutation circle made up from alchemical signs and runes that are thought to increase the user's concentration and ability to judge what is a "equivalent exchange". It is made mostly out of a silver-like metal that is durable and resistant enough to be worn over heavy armor without getting damaged.

As Opal entered her shop Teayre looked up and smiled, just as the brunette asked her if she had the Swift Eye the red head produces the item passing it over to the girl. “I hope you like it.” Just as she did so another person walked in covered in snow. “I’ll be just a moment for you.” Nodding at Opal Teayre turns to serve her latest customer when the bell chimes again and Blue walks into her shop. “I’ll be just a moment I’ll get this order sorted and then I’ll be with you sir.” Turning Teayre grabs the charm she had made for Blue passing it to him. “There you go. Since you and Opal prepaid there’s no issue with payment for the items.” Turning to Seul Teayre smiles at him, “Sorry about the wait there what can I do for you?” As her attention is on Seul two more customers enter her shop, turning to each one in turn Teayre nods at them before accepting their orders and payment in case of Mayuri. “I’ll have all the items done shortly.”

The red haired artisan steps into her workshop, rolling her sleeves up before beginning work on the next lot of items.

+ 800 Col (Blue)
- Treasure Finding Charm
+ Swift Eye (Opal)
+ 10 Mats (Mayuri)
+600 Col (Mayuri)

14/10/2015 Attempt 1
ID: 35054 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

14/10/2015 Attempt 2
ID: 35055 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD)

14/10/2015 Attempt 3
ID: 35056 CD: 1 (Critical Fail)

14/10/2015 Attempt 4
ID: 35057 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD)
Item: Healing Ring of the Sage
Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft
Description: A small silver ring with an archaic script upon it worn by healers in ancient Egypt. The ring enhances the healing abilities of those who wear it.

14/10/2015 Attempt 5
ID: 35058 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)
Item: Crystal Phial
Description: A set of crystal bottles when used in conjunction of Alcehmic devices, is said to improve the potency of the potions and crystals it helps to create.

14/10/2015 Attempt 6
ID: 35059 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

14/10/2015 Attempt 7
ID: 35060 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)
Item: Aventurine Gemstone Bracelet
Enhancement: +2 Prosperity
Description: A cute bracelet made of tumbled aventurine semi precious gemstones. Brings the wearer luck and attracts money.

+28 EXP – 7 Mats

Edited by Teayre

Seeing as the crimson girl started working on somebody else's orders I was starting to get a little bit impatient. There was work to do and I couldn't keep my assistants waiting for me at the shop while I was casually waiting for my item. I bring in my HUD inventory and pull out a vial containing a white liquid, a potion from my shop that I made the other day. Then I put it on the counter, making sure that the blue roses are visible, as I address the artisan. "Excuse me, I'm in a bit of a rush. How about a supplementary deal, I give you this potion and if you can... you make my item first from the extra crafting attempts that this gives you? of course that is the only condition, I'm not expecting any other kind of supplementary payment for it." I knew that it was a rude proposition towards the other awaiting clients but I cared little for their gazes and opinions. I needed the pendant and couldn't go back to the shop without it. As I was the one who proposed the deal, the others should have a beef with just me afterwards, if the clerk chooses to accept my offer.

Dracul gave Teayre the following item:

• Name: Novum principium
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 34849
  • Roll: 12
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: Crafter's Respite
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.
Edited by Dracul

Calrex gave a small sigh of relief as he entered into the Amethyst Boutique. It was certainly more welcome coming into the shop with his fiancee there, compared to the time during her absence. Looking at Teayre's material stock he saw she was running low as he swiped on his menu.

He looked over to see that the redhead was busy with another client he snuck his way over, placing a pouch of materials in the stockpile before looking over, giving a smile and nod before heading into the back area, "After all of that training I could really use a quick break."

Donated 8 Materials

Looking at Dracul Teayre lets out a short laugh before nodding at him, swiping the potion up the girl downs it as she rolls her sleeves up slipping into her backroom. As she starts to work on the order a familiar blue hair bobs into her shop. Smiling as he comes out back Teayre reaches up hugging him and planting a quick kiss on his lips. “Hey.” As the Calrex puts down a small bag of mats Teayre furrows her brow. “Why? You know I don’t like you giving me mats…” Scooping the materials up even though she was complaining about them Teayre sets to work.

Novum Principium used, Crafter’s Respite (Restores all Crafts for the Day)

14/10/2015 Attempt 8
ID: 35080 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)
Item: Swan Bracelet
Enhancement: +2 Eva
Description: A pair of swans with their necks entwining in the form of a bracelet, rumoured to allow their wearer to find things easier to dodge.

14/10/2015 Attempt 9
ID: 35081 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) LD: 16 (Mat Salvaged)
Quality: Bad

14/10/2015 Attempt 10
ID: 35082 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

14/10/2015 Attempt 11
ID: 35083 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)
Item: Silver Money
Description: A small silver bracelet that makes money easier to come by.

14/10/2015 Attempt 12
ID: 35084 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD)
Item: Alchemist’s Aid
Description: A blue coloured round pendant that has depicted in the middle, a transmutation circle made up from alchemical signs and runes that are thought to increase the user's concentration and ability to judge what is a "equivalent exchange". It is made mostly out of a silver-like metal that is durable and resistant enough to be worn over heavy armour without getting damaged.

14/10/2015 Attempt 13
ID: 35085 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

14/10/2015 Attempt 14
ID: 35086 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

+8 Materials
-7 Materials
+1 Material
+Novum Principium (Crafter’s Respite)
-Novum Principium

+23 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Stretching Teayre looks up from her couch before sliding into the backroom of her workshop. A quick check of her materials shows the red head that she has only enough for one final days work before she will need to get her behind in gear and go farm some more. Selecting some of the finer materials the artisan begins to work on bulk producing a specific item. Overhealth. With the twelfth floor boss raid found and soon encroaching Teayre felt she needed to pull her wait. Even if during the last boss fight she had not been of any use. Sighing, the young girl pushed the stray thoughts of uselessness aside and set to work.

15/10/2015 Attempt 1
ID: 35115 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

15/10/2015 Attempt 2
ID: 35117 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD)
Quality: Bad

15/10/2015 Attempt 3
ID: 35118 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

15/10/2015 Attempt 4
ID: 35119 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

15/10/2015 Attempt 5
ID: 35120 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)
Item: Healthy Mural
Enhancement:Over-Health (+20 to Max HP for a Thread.)
Description: A painting of the SAO HUD, the health bar however is painted beyond the limits of the bar.

15/10/2015 Attempt 6
ID: 35121 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)
Item: Silver Hourglass
Enhancement: +1 ACC
Description: A small silver hourglass with golden sand inside.

15/10/2015 Attempt 7
ID: 35122 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD)
Item: Healthy Mural
Enhancement:Over-Health (+20 to Max HP for a Thread.)
Description: A painting of the SAO HUD, the health bar however is painted beyond the limits of the bar.

+26 EXP, -7 Mats

Edited by Teayre

Seeing as the girl decided to use my potion, I took that as a YES to my proposition. As she started working for the second time today, I could deeply apreciate her work as she had put so much thought into details. I see that my Item was made as well, even if I gave some vague description as "a transmutation circle made up from alchemical signs and runes" . I thought for sure that she would ask how does look like but apparently she had some basic knowledge about that, thus gaining a bit of my respect. "SO...can I take it? I asked the crimson girl."

As I receive the item, I take a good look at it. "It is indeed how I imagined it. Great job!" I said in a rare moment of showing my genuine appreciation. "Well then thank you for your service" I say, picking the item and putting it on top of my rose shirt and leaving the shop without additional payment. (talked about this via PM)

+1 Alchemist's Aid

Zandra looked in her material basket and saw she was gonna run out of materials in just a few days. She would go on searching more so she needed some luck increase and she knew just the right person. She walked over to the red-head that had made her braclet. She hoped she could get that nice jemelry this time as well. When she entered the shop she saw Teayre in the same spot as last time.''Hi Teayre. Its me Zandra, that ordered that braclet from you. How do you do?'' she said with a cheerful voice and walked to the girl, stopping a few steps from her. Im almost done with your order, just one more piece. But I wonder if I could order a thing from you. It would help me when searching for ingredients.''she handed over an order.''I can pay four materials now and if it turns out more expensive, I'll pay the rest in Col. Does that sound okay?''

Item: Mask of finding

Quality: Rare or Perfect

Enhancement: +2 LD if rare, +2 LD and 1 Prosperity if perfect

Description: Its looking like a normal one-sided masquarade mask, but actually it increase your ability to spot stuffs that other misses.

c72a8d9bd5b05af546e11151f535fe2c_zpsvku5

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Zandra came into her store and Teayre smiled at the girl waving her hand, “Heya there, I remember you don’t worry I hardly forget my customers faces. Besides I’ve been to your shop more than enough causing you problems haven’t I.” Flashing the girl a cheeky grin Teayre takes her order and reads over it. “Righteo, that shouldn’t be a problem except I’m all out of materials at the moment so I’ll be working on it when I get back in from mat hunting okay?” With that Teayre quickly left the shop and darted down to the edge of the town disappearing into the crystal like atmosphere of a cave.