Jump to content
Cardinal

Housing Evaluation

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Guild Name: Radiant Sanctuary
Guild Owner:  Hestia
Guild Hall Name: Babylon
Location: F17/Athenea
Description: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/300513337492635660/580194694563233802/28c1a635688fbeee3b20f8df9339a6a79d0bebadr1-500-500v2_uhq.png
Type of Guild: Leveling
Rooms:  training room
Total Cost:  90K

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: Alec's Cabin

Location: Remote Isolated corner of Fourth Floor
Description: A sturdy wooden cabin front built into to side of a mountain. Once you step inside you realize the interior of the house is actually four floors of a hollowed out cave structure. Interior rooms are all natural caves within the mountain. There are many open and empty cave rooms as Alec has yet to fill them or found a need for the empty rooms yet. There is a small cave entrance to the side of the cabin that enters the Forge area.
Plot Size: Estate (PK Accessible)
Room(s):

Bathroom (basic): The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)

Kitchen(basic): Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Living Room: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Attic Storage: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Forge(Basic Workshop): +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Slim Farm: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

Room Upgrade(s): 
Total Cost: Donor (+$25)

cortez-exterior jpg.jpg

Cave-house-in-Arizona4.jpg

 

BeckhamCave-SMALL-80-1288x724.jpg

Edited by Alec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 2:55 AM, Alec said:

House Name: Alec's Cabin

Location: Remote Isolated corner of Fourth Floor
Description: A sturdy wooden cabin front built into to side of a mountain. Once you step inside you realize the interior of the house is actually four floors of a hollowed out cave structure. Interior rooms are all natural caves within the mountain. There are many open and empty cave rooms as Alec has yet to fill them or found a need for the empty rooms yet. There is a small cave entrance to the side of the cabin that enters the Forge area.
Plot Size: Estate (PK Accessible)
Room(s):

Bathroom (basic): The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)

Kitchen(basic): Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Living Room: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Attic Storage: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Forge(Basic Workshop): +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Slim Farm: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

Room Upgrade(s): 
Total Cost: Donor (+$25)

cortez-exterior jpg.jpg

Cave-house-in-Arizona4.jpg

 

BeckhamCave-SMALL-80-1288x724.jpg

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Cloak's Quarter's

Description: A home built upon the store of the cloak's corner the shop run by the player known as dagger. The shop serving as the place to greet players, and above that counting as the first floor of the home itself. The house being that of moderate comfortable living with a modern style to it. Meant to mimic a upper middle class home with the amenities to fit such a thing.

Location: Floor 21

Plot size: Starter Home

Rooms:Attic(bedroom), Mega Slime Farm

Total Cost: 93K  (58 home, 25 farm, 10 bedroom)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Name: Cloak's Quarter's

Description: A home built upon the store of the cloak's corner the shop run by the player known as dagger. The shop serving as the place to greet players, and above that counting as the first floor of the home itself. The house being that of moderate comfortable living with a modern style to it. Meant to mimic a upper middle class home with the amenities to fit such a thing.

Location: Floor 21

Plot size: Starter Home

Rooms:Attic(bedroom), Mega Slime Farm

Total Cost: 93K  (58 home, 25 farm, 10 bedroom)

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: Green Garden 
Location: <<Floor 8>>

greengarden.jpg


Description: Hidden away in the deep forests and dug into one of the many hills of the 8th Floor is Green Garden: an ancient, ruined castle largely reclaimed by nature. A wooden staircase carries players down alongside the walls of the hollow hill and into the center of the estate where the sun and moon are free to shine their light. Vines and wild flowers run rampant along the dejected architecture, untamed and colorful; in the central courtyard, the perpetual rain of leaves and flower petals litter the mossy cobblestone and fresh dirt. A cool stream runs through the middle of the yard.

The inside of the castle is dark and desolate, almost devoid of furniture. More often than not, the lanters that would light the long, empty halls are turned off - the only natural light came from the windows lining the immediate perimeter of the building. Despite how it looks on the surface, however, the mansion sports a plentiful variety of facilities... including a library filled to the brim with dusty leather tomes, loose paper, ink, and quills.

Green Garden was strangely hospitable for such a lonely piece of land.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Plot Size: Estate {PK Accessible} 
Rooms: [6/15] - (Master Bedroom) | (Master Bathroom) | (Basic Kitchen) | (Living Room) | (Storage Closet) | (Mega Slime Farm) | All Assigned to Pinball
Room Upgrades: (Master Bedroom) | (Master Bathroom) | (Mega Slime Farm) ~ 45,000 Col 
Total Cost: Free (Donor 25+) // 45k Upgrades (Sent to Banker) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cooltext331102529668436.png.34f10d0b311ec61b01e701df8d40c830.png
House Name: Bahron's Keep
Location: Floor 10

goodwp.com_31912.thumb.jpg.a25d7c4d72ef398f698a169f6dacc721.jpg


Description: Nestled within the depths of the tenth floor resides a quiet property in which the houses blend perfectly into their environment. The twin structures share the same quaint architecture; a foundation comprised of cobblestone with charming wooden features sprouting out from the base. The smaller of the two houses is reserved for guests, while the larger serves as housing for the property owner. Warm tones of light emanate through their tiny windows, and occasionally smoke can be seen billowing from their chimneys and being swept away by the steady underground draft that hugs the ceiling of the floor.

The two houses share a yard sprawling yard littered with various species of plants, some of which glow and lighten the winding trail that leads outward. In the opposite direction, a wall lined with iridescent crystals illuminates the area with a mellow and soothing ambiance, marking the edge of the property. Cascading betwixt the glowing gems and various flora is a small waterfall, providing a relaxing soundtrack for the area and pooling into a small pond where it falls at the base of the wall. The pond drains off into a small stream that twists smoothly through the yard, disappearing into a small crack in the stone nearby that carries it away from the property. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Plot Size: Estate {PK Accessible} 
Rooms: 5/15 | Yard: 1/3
Guest House: Bedroom - Rested (Kityuisa) | Basic Workshop - Pharmacy (Kityuisa)
Main House: Bedroom - Rested (Bahr) | Living Room (Bahr and Kityuisa) | Basic Workshop - Sewing Room (Bahr)
Yard: Slime Farm (Bahr)
Total Cost: Free (Donor 25+)

Explanation of two structures: 
The idea isn't to subvert the mechanics set in place for housing. The Guest House, mechanically speaking, should be interpreted as one of the "Stories" for the house, with the other three Stories in the main house. Please do not interpret this as me trying to break the rules or take advantage of the system in any way - I simply found an image I really liked and figured I could help out a friend while also giving the image a bit of flavor text.

Edited by Bahr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pinball said:

House Name: Green Garden 
Location: <<Floor 8>>

greengarden.jpg


Description: Hidden away in the deep forests and dug into one of the many hills of the 8th Floor is Green Garden: an ancient, ruined castle largely reclaimed by nature. A wooden staircase carries players down alongside the walls of the hollow hill and into the center of the estate where the sun and moon are free to shine their light. Vines and wild flowers run rampant along the dejected architecture, untamed and colorful; in the central courtyard, the perpetual rain of leaves and flower petals litter the mossy cobblestone and fresh dirt. A cool stream runs through the middle of the yard.

The inside of the castle is dark and desolate, almost devoid of furniture. More often than not, the lanters that would light the long, empty halls are turned off - the only natural light came from the windows lining the immediate perimeter of the building. Despite how it looks on the surface, however, the mansion sports a plentiful variety of facilities... including a library filled to the brim with dusty leather tomes, loose paper, ink, and quills.

Green Garden was strangely hospitable for such a lonely piece of land.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Plot Size: Estate {PK Accessible} 
Rooms: [6/15] - (Master Bedroom) | (Master Bathroom) | (Basic Kitchen) | (Living Room) | (Storage Closet) | (Mega Slime Farm) | All Assigned to Pinball
Room Upgrades: (Master Bedroom) | (Master Bathroom) | (Mega Slime Farm) ~ 45,000 Col 
Total Cost: Free (Donor 25+) // 45k Upgrades (Sent to Banker) 

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×