Floor 11 Floor Boss Sign Up

This is the official sign up for the Level 11 Floor boss fight. Discussions and planning have occurred as seen here.  We are attempting a thread sign up for the boss battle; however we can only accept a limited number of applicants.

It is Strongly recommended you do not apply unless you are at least level 25. Applicants under the recommended level may not be immediately accepted, and will have a higher probability of their character dying in the fight.

-We are wishing to keep it to 16 applicants- with a total maximum of 20

Forsaken Crusader

Boss Description:

A walking giant of a man, strong in appearance and with a body demonstrating the experience of a hundred battles. He wears a worn and tattered Crusader armor, carrying a bloodstained and rusted sword in one hand, a cracked and worn shield in the other. His hair which was most likely once brunette is now a dark red, and his skin which was light in color now covered in grime and dust. His eyes hidden within the darkness of his helm, though their gaze is easily felt, and what appears to be a cross is impaled into his back.

Boss Room Description:

The inside of a rundown cathedral is the scene found within the boss room, the strong smell of some form of incense in the air. Confession booths line the sides of the room while stained glass covers the ceiling allowing the room to be illuminated, though barely, the glass demonstrating the image of a crusader falling into a pit of flames.

Boss Fight Soundtrack: What I've Become by Zack Hemsey

Rules:

1. -Players must seek their permission from their guild leaders: Their guild leaders must post their approval in this thread

2. -You have 24 hours to post or are skipped

3. If you are skipped in this battle you immediately sustain 5HP damage.

4. -If you are skipped three times you void any rewards but will still sustain damage

The damage for being skipped is something that is being trailed for this boss battle; it is an incentive to keep an eye on the thread you are in, to ensure that you are not skipped. It is also an incentive to promote activity within the boss fight and to demote users joining then abandoning the thread.

Accepted Players:

AB: Tristan, Zelrius, Rebekah, Kiru, Ssendom, Nikki
CB: Mack, Beoreson
VR: Lowenthal
GoA: Ariel
Solo: Takao, Azide, Calrex, Teayre, Miaki, Persephone

Game Plan as seen thus far:

Assuming these are your stats with up to dates and stuffs,

Tristan - 133 HP / 69 MIT / 3( 6 ) DMG /      TANK(BOSS)
Zelrius - 140 HP / 6 MIT / 3 EVA / 9 DMG     DPS(DREG)
Rebekah - 122 HP / 9 MIT / 10 DMG         DPS(BOSS)
Kiru - 104 HP / 3 MIT / 1 EVA / 9 DMG         DPS(BOSS)
Ssendom - 98 HP / 14 MIT / 8 DMG        BRS(BOSS)
Mack - 89 HP / 14 MIT / 1 EVA / 8 DMG        AoE(BOSS)
Beoreson - 65 HP / 6 MIT / 7 DMG        DMG(BOSS)
Lowenthal - 89 HP / 28 MIT / 3 EVA / 7 DMG    DPS(BOSS)
Ariel - 134 HP / 25 MIT / 3 EVA / 9 DMG        DPS(BOSS)
Takao - 110 HP / 11 MIT / 3 EVA / 9 DMG        DPS(BOSS)
Azide - 110 HP / 0 MIT / 3 EVA / 6 DMG        DPS(BOSS)
Calrex - 152 HP / 7 MIT / 1(2) EVA / 7(9) DMG    WoF(BOSS)
Teayre - 115 HP / 2 EVA / 8 DMG            DMG(BOSS)
Nikki - 80 HP / 54 MIT / 1 DMG / 6 Regen    TANK(DREG)
Persephone 16 HP / 3 MIT / 2 DMG / 4 Regen / First Aid    SUP(BOSS)

Your Assumed Role has been put aside, If anything here is wrong, Feel free to Message Me or Ssendom and we will iron out small quirks.

GROUPS:
(DREG)
Dreg people will be going first, Simply because I believe with a Single Sword Art, I can wipe them out if not do some damn good heavy damage. That will also bring their aggro over here.
Nikki Styx (Howl All day gurl)
Zelrius (Starts with AoE)
Miaki (Fite Me)

(BOSS1)
Tristan (HOWL ALL DAY boi)
Takao (Single Target, AoE if I call for it in my post.)
Lowenthal (Dagger Stats)
Persephone (Heal Tristan like you've never healed before, mostly because you haven't)

(BOSS2)
Kiru (Dagger Stats)
Ssendom (Make sure to keep up with Tristan's aggro. So that at any point you can switch out with him if he needs it.)
Mack (AoE all day brother. It will hurt both the boss and the dregs. When running low on Energy, Switch to single target on Boss)
Azide (More Fite bossy)

(BOSS3)
Rebekah (Fite Bossy)
Ariel (Switch with Ssendom if both Tristan and Ssendom end up with heavy hits. Your mitigation is relatively high)
Calrex (Keep up Aggro alongside Tristan, Ssendom and Ariel, we are running a four tank game, simply because the damage this guy will have is terrifying.)
Teayre (Fite Bossy)

Using the information above, here are your Groups with little bits of Info on the side. Please follow any orders given as it will be imperative to our survival. Remember, This is a new strategy given how new Sword Arts and the Stats that come with it are.

Edited by Zelrius
Redone stuffs

Group Planning Update: People who are First in their Teams are now Assigned as Team Leaders. I have based this both on Stats and Experience in Boss fights. Follow your already given Orders as normally, if they say otherwise, do follow what they say.

Furthermore: In the event you need Crystals and Potions, Piera is currently loaded down. Please seek out Clarence and Zandra as they are perfectly fit for the job as well.

Zel... my damage rating for the fight will be, at minimum, 11. With poison damage tacked on.

Mack will also be distributing food items, such as he has, ahead of the fight like candy... so tell him who needs the food items he has and he will distribute them free of charge. Said items are listed in my inventory. I'm using the Mantis Wing, +3 Dam. Crystal, and Toxic Venom. Everything else that's NOT a healing item I will give out as needed.

Edited by Mack

Good to see old and new faces here, not to mention the Amount of participants is quite uplifting. I went ahead and added this boss fight's soundtrack right below the boss room's description. Look it up and give it a listen if you're up to it, and boss sign ups will be concluding soon so hurry and get in if you want to fight that is all.