Storyline/Event Idea

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Takao and Azide said, the teams are not set in stone. Note there are <Open> slots available for people to choose from.

If you haven't been already selected, think of it as a blessing in disguise. You have the option to choose which part of the story you wish to be a part of.

Dom, I'm placing you into Investigation

Zandra, I've assigned you to Search and Rescue with Jomei

Seul, you will be in Assault

There's still slots in all three of the remaining non-maxed missions, so please feel free to pick! After this post we won't be assigning people. It will be up to you to choose which mission you want to be a part of. This isn't a draft, so we will not pick for you BECAUSE you have the choice to pick what you want to participate in.

Hopefully this won't be a one-time thing, so don't feel like you will only get one shot to try a part of a story. I'm planning that more stories like this will be made.

Edited by Calrex
2 minutes ago, Calrex said:

Most definitely! I have placed you in the team.

For anyone else that's interested/still on the fence, please feel free to join. If we get enough interest we can always develop another mission or open more slots in the existing one to get you fitted in!

Yay, thanks! I kinda also think that being in the S&R team will allow Brice to get through something without having to face a powerful enemy. If only I hadn't gone on that accidental 4 month-long hiatus, maybe he would be strong enough to help on the assault team or something. lol