[F3- Event Boss] Asterios- The Bull King

Yet another event boss had been discovered.  That was what the message that Domarus received was informing him of.  A message sent to all, and sent by Hikoru.  The player who was currently training Hidden, his own general.  Domarus wondered if this Hikoru intended to lead and if so, he'd be interested in how he would manage.  He insisted that Keres remain in the shop and keep it running and went ahead and equipped his Hopebreaker set before teleporting to the third floor.  Once there he began to follow the directions to the site.  These boss fights were excellent for him to increase his levels, however it also helped every other player as well.  All this functioned for was helping him keep up with the rest of the players.  Nothing more, nothing less.  He needed to start clearing out the quests and soon.  His blazing dragon sat on his shoulder, the familiar wearing it's usual black iron skeleton armor over it's flaming red scales.  Domarus looked through the glowing red visor on his helmet for the spawning sight.  The visor was the only section of his armor that wasn't black.  His two handed ax rested on his back, the blade pulsing a dark red glow from the markings carved into it.  When he spotted the designated area he scanned the players and spotted Aereth and Dominion, his current two Generals.  When he reached them he heard a voice call out to the others.  A black haired player with glasses was sharing details on the boss, leading Domarus to believe this was the Hikoru character he was informed of.  From the description it seemed that Domarus would be targeting mainly the second strongest.  However after that beast was destroyed Domarus had no issues with targeting the strongest boss.  Three bosses as an event boss.  This was finally a rather unique one and he was intrigued to see how it would turn out.  If anyone who knew him, or if the player Hikoru looked at Domarus, he would nod slowly to them, the red glow of his visor brightening for a brief second.

@Hikoru@Aereth@Dominion

Spoiler

<<Stats>>

Health:  540
Energy:  54
Base DMG:  14
MIT:  54
Accuracy:  3

Recovery:  +1 CD:  10+

<<Skills/Mods>>

Two Handed Battle Ax:  5 +5 dmg
Fighter Familiar:  3  +6 dmg

Meditation:  +1 EN on CD:  10+
Survival
Ferocity 1/2

<<Equipment>>

Ψυχή ζητών:  +3 Accuracy
ΕλπίδαΘραύστης:  +3 MIT
ΕλπίδαΘραύστης:  +2 Thorns

Appearance:

58ae69c1a5f08_Hopebreaker2.thumb.jpg.2b8785fc13ac20f78260deb5be8cb186.jpg

Edited by Domarus
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mestophales had no idea what to do! There were so many people all around in this little area that she was bubbling with excitement. She wanted to pounce all of the people! But she couldn't just pounce them all, that would take so much time and effort. She would relax herself, scantily clad as always and with the stolen spear she acquisitioned not too long ago. The female would make her presence known, it was not hard for someone like her to be noticed. The twitching ears, the long tail and the tiger stripes dressing her body. Mestophales was pretty much on par as the craziest dressed player here so far. Everyone wore some kind of armor or something symbolic of their class. The mature woman however was much more inclined to look fancy than find something suitable to wear like heavy armor. Besides all that metal would probably weigh her down or something. 

She had noticed a few familiar faces out of the bunch of people who had shown up. Not really knowing what was going on, Mestophales was just kinda meddling in on their business until something took wind. Though she did hear someone speaking in the forefront of the group, but was more preoccupied with other things. Her feline eyes scanned the area and she stood while leaning on her spear, "Mreow~ Mreow~" she would start her routine in causing a little mischief. A woman perched next to a tree ( @Ariel - The Crowned Lion), would be the perfect victim. Her feline features moving and stalking the woman as she did not seem to be very much aware of her presence. Then with a sudden explosive jump from behind, her body in a springing motion, "Neeeeyaaaa!" She would attempt to pounce the woman! 

Stats InBound:

Level: 4
HP: 80
EN: 8 
Dmg: 5
Acc: 1
EVA: 3

Skills: 2HS Rnk 1
Equipment: Solar Strike (In Sig) 
Ancient Silver Dragon Amulet (In Sig)

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

Many people had shown their faces, Macradon was one to join the party of many people. Another Event was to be held, a boss fight again. It wasn’t for the EXP he would gain from it, as it didn’t really give him much. He wasn’t here for the EXP, he was here for the sweet loot drop. It may not be a Demonic or Legendary drop, but it would most likely be something really kool like a sticker or something. Having enough experience to be in the league of level 60+, Macradon was a league ahead of most players right now. It wasn’t that special, he didn’t really do that much more than many others, he was bottlenecked by the height of the floors for now. He wasn’t even at his highest potential right now, if he was decked out in all Tier 3 items, he would be even more leagues ahead of most players. Here he stood, ready to fight. Clad in steel from top to toe … actually not, he wasn’t wearing his helmet, having his alabaster hair blow in the wind. Silent as he stood, Macradon awaited the event to begin.

Stats:

Spoiler

Macradon
1215 HP
120 Energy
3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
15 Base Damage (20 w/ Charge) (16 w/ Ferocity) (21 w/ Ferocity+Charge)
66 Mitigation

Items
Scarecrow's Sickle ........... // +6 Damage, +1 Bleed
Blood Crusader's Halfplate ... // +54 Mitigation
Blood Oath Necklace .......... // +2 Recovery, +1 Accuracy
Balthazar - Familiar ......... // +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal ........ // Teleport somewhere you want with an action
Banner of Command ............ // Give up to 4 people +1 Damage | 2 Charges left

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                | Rank 3: +12 MIT
Search and Detect          | Rank 4: +4 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 DMG on first hit
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD/MD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle each post
Battle Healing             | Heal 30 HP each post    

Skill Mods
Finesse                    | Rank 1
Precision                  | +1 ACC
Reveal

Tracking                   | Enables the user to track down a monster or a player if the user knows the monster's or player's name
Athletics                  | +1 DMG, +15 Health
Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 DMG when using 5th rank Sword Arts

Edited by Macradon
Tacocat gave me permission

Hidden had walked over to the meeting area on the third floor. It was a bit depressing that they could not get started with other things that they had planned, but an event sounded nice. She could definitely get a lead on SP, and she was probably one of the better low levels as most low levels were in their first ten levels. She was not much better, but thanks to Sey, she had an entire different lead then anyone else. If she got her familiar done and Essence of Steel finished, then she would have an item available to her that would blow away the competition. AS it began, many people began to show up. She knew none of them. It appeared Hikoru and his guild were running the boss event as they spoke of what was going on. 'I have to be grouped up with a lower level group? Ugh' She sighed and ensured her equipment was ready. She would be most likely oe of the main damage dealers in her group, and she hoped she got the chance to get the last hit, but she had never been lucky in her life. 

She looked over to Sey. Was she ready for this fight? Should she have come? Truthfully, she had never done anything dangerous to her without him at her side. His build allowed him to be the ultimate protector for any one player. She turned away and watched from the darkness, not wanting to stir attention to herself. 

Spoiler

Hidden

Level 16
HP
32 Energy
3 Accuracy
3 Evasion
10 DMG
18 Mitigation
+1 LD

Gear

<<Shadow's Bite>> // +3 DMG
<<Shadow's  Mist>>  // +3 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC

Battle Ready Inventory
<<Shadow's Eye>> // +3 LD
- 1 Tier One Health Potion of Rare Quality (+80 HP
- 2 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

Skills

One Handed Dagger | Rank 3: +3 DMG
Search and Detect | Rank 1: +1 LD
Gatherer | No Ranks: 4 Materials found instead of 1

Skill Mods

Buffs

+3 DMG (Perfect DMG T1 Potion)
+18 Mit (Rare MIT T1 Potion)

Edited by Hidden

Hikoru watched as players approached, and one or two offered to be leader. He wasn't worried about that at the moment, and wrote down in a small book he had names and what groups they could be in. It seemed mostly balanced at this point, but if more showed up he would have to make things work. He was about to turn away when Ariel came close, asking him to come to her sometime to have a talk. He blushed and looked away, but gave her a nod. He knew that she would never ask for something like that unless it was a good reason. He awaited to keep his composure for a few moments, then cleared his throat and turned to his guild-mates, specifically Morgenstern and Sey.

"She gave me some capes. Apparently their important." He said. He opened his HUD and looked at them, muttering as he read their descriptions. His eyes widened as he looked, and he turned back to the two tanky-looking fellows "Well, these capes may be of good use to you two." He said as he passed them to the two to read. After a final glance, he looked at his booked and did the math again with the groups. He wanted to get this right, and make sure that all of the players were safe

Given to @Sey:

Spoiler

Name: Imperial Toreador's Cape Mk.3
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78552
Roll: 9 (7+2)
Item Type: Cape
Tier: N/A
Quality: Event Item (Vanity)

Enhancements: +2 Hate/Action (Temporary)
Description: 
A wearable cape that does NOT take up an equipment slot. If worn by the member of a guild it will be in the guild's colors with the guild's emblem upon it. If not worn by a guild member any bright color will do. The wearers of these capes will automatically generate +2 Hate Per Post against their currently targeted mob. Requires an Uncommon, or higher, craft to create. Becomes a VANITY ITEM after the event is over. A white logo with black outlining is ostentatiously visible on the cape, trademark of shop it's been made in.

Given to @Morgenstern:

Spoiler

Name: Imperial Toreador's Cape Mk.4
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78552
Roll: 9 (7+2)
Item Type: Cape
Tier: N/A
Quality: Event Item (Vanity)

Enhancements: +2 Hate/Action (Temporary)
Description: 
A wearable cape that does NOT take up an equipment slot. If worn by the member of a guild it will be in the guild's colors with the guild's emblem upon it. If not worn by a guild member any bright color will do. The wearers of these capes will automatically generate +2 Hate Per Post against their currently targeted mob. Requires an Uncommon, or higher, craft to create. Becomes a VANITY ITEM after the event is over. A white logo with black outlining is ostentatiously visible on the cape, trademark of shop it's been made in.

Shield approached the other Celestial Ascendants, giving each of them a nod of greeting. It was odd standing among them. They had all proven so far to be good people, but despite being in their guild, he felt he knew them so little, in particular, his own paladin, Jonathan.

"I see we're getting capes to our tanks and off-tanks," he observed, pulling the edge of his own forward to it would be more visible. "That's good. I wasn't sure how much time we would need to get them made and distributed."

He felt out of place, but that was hardly a feeling he was unfamiliar with. There had already been a handful of high-stakes fights since he had been invited to join the Ascendants, and the higher ups spent a good portion of their time on the front lines, so it stood to reason that they would have had so few opportunities for their paths to cross. Still, he was getting to the level where he could be considered for a position as tank sentinel of the guilt.

Is that what I want?

More and more people started attending the meeting, a few of which the self proclaimed lioness recognized but didn't go out of her way to greet them. If the feeling would be mutual and people would look at her, she would nod while keeping the neutral facial expression. A sigh causing her ample bosom to sway every once in awhile, as she played with the end of her braided ponytail. She continued to observe Hikoru as he talked to a couple of players, adding words of her own as they talked with each other. She found that it was a pleasant enough dawdling activity, giggling to herself at the resulting conversations that she muttered.

There would be no sign of foreshadowing what was to come, not even a light breeze or a chill down her spine that would make her better observe her surrounding; especially behind her. All that warned her was a loud feline-like 'neeeyyyaaaa' that instantly froze her blood from head to toe. Next came the sensation of impact, something jumped on her but for a particular reason her usually high alert sensed were dull, making the blonde unable to even attempt to evade.

Once on the ground, the blonde took a large gulp as she noticed the golden and black stripes on her attacker's skin. While it wasn't fur it visually had the same impact on her as the blonde's teeth started chattering as her condition kicked in. Letting out a shout in form of a 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK', an irrational fear assailed her every nerve making the blonde grab her head with both arms and close her eyes while trying to coil into a ball under @Miss_Mestophales. In this panicked state, she would let out a soft spoken mantra from her trembling lips: "nononononono, please no...." Needles to say, the whole scene would attract the attention of any who would curiously cast their gaze towards the sources of the previous 2 shouts.

Immediately Mestophales had scrambled to get off the blonde woman once that high pitched shriek was heard and her constant trembling, "Hey, hey, hey..." the woman said with a hushing sound to her prey, "Oh man. I think I broke her...You alright? I'm not gonna hurt you or anything...uh. I wonder if there is someone that can help?" Mestophales had never got this reaction before when she pounced on players, either they were rude or enjoyed it so much cause they caught themselves a life sized cat girl to play with for a while. But nope, this woman was losing her mind and going catatonic on her. Her eyes squinted as she sat down on her knees, "I'm sorry, I really am, ugh. You didn't react as I thought you would. It was just a joke, ya know? Me being playful, that's what I do." Her situation didn't seem to improve the woman huddled herself into a ball. 

Mestophales sighed, "Alright. Maybe I'll just go away, alright? See? This is me leaving you alone..." Mestophales got up on her feet and took several feet back holding her hands up like she wasn't going to do anything else. She knew her pranks could be pretty awkward but this took the cake for all of them in the past. She had scared the woman so much she couldn't even talk right. The woman had taken several feet back yet again to make some distance between the blonde and herself, "Again, really sorry for pouncing ya!" she said from a short distance. She bit her lower lip wondering if someone knew this woman and could help her. 

Izzrikl studied the shop fronts searching for an affordable set of armor. He had a decent purse after his intial encounters out in the fields. The number of vacant or closed signs made him seriously doubt he'd be getting any equipment today. He sighed resting a forearm against a store front door and ground his teeth. His inbox pinged and opened with a group invite from Atzo. Scanning the quick request he sighed and shut the message down. 'Floor 3? That's almost insane at my current level and without any new gear it almost suicide.' His thoughts were grim and equally unhappy with current situation being top of his list in matters of difficulty. A thought brought his moody thoughts up short and made him smile slightly. 'A group that size would make for some very impressive loot.' He mused as he walked to the towns teleporter and transitioned from the Town of Beginings to where the raid was gathering and his assembled guild mates. 

Stepping out of the shimmering light made his eyes water and it took him a moment to locate where the groups were situated.

@Atzo Where are we suppose to meet? Just stepped off the teleport pad.

Stepping off the pad he stood back to a solid wall and watched the milling crowd until his guild leader responded.

Stats:

Lvl1

20Hp

3 Eng

Combat Heal-1

So, time for another one of those world wide events. Thou this time, it was a returning event. Me and the rest of the players in sao had already fought this enemy. Or this year it sounded like it was going to be enemies. As I warped down thirteen floor to the floor where the event was going to be held, my mind was on a complete other place. It was still at floor sixteen in my beachhouse. But I couldn’t be there and take care of him all the time. Thou I was still thinking about him as I walked towards the place where several of the players in Aincrad was going to fight the mighty bull-boss. The walk there went without any trouble. Not that there was supposed to be any threats at all on this low floor. At least not for me. But it didn’t took long before I arrived at the scene for the battle. I nodded to some familiar faces, gave Ariel a potion in exchange for a cloak but otherwise kept quiet and observed the players around me.

Spoiler

Lvl: 66
HP: 1,335
Eng: 132
Dmg: 15
Mit: 66
Thorn: 32 burn dmg
Acc: 3

Utility & Mobility:

Expert(rank 3) Search & Detect

Combat:

Grandmaster(rank 5) First aid
Grandmaster(rank 5) Charge
Expert(rank 3) Heavy armour
Journeyman(rank 2) Block
Howl

Weapon skill:
Grandmaster(rank 5) Two-handed Battle-axe
Journeyman(rank 2) One-handed Curved sword

Extra skills:
Concentrate
Survival
Unskilled(rank 0) Martial Arts

Mods:
Field medic
Athletics
Reveal
Ferocity(Axe 5)

At ready:
Amphibian war horn
Banner of leadership 3/3 charges

Hikoru added the last few scribbles onto his notepad as Zandra and a young player stepped forward, and he was satisfied with how the teams looked. He de-materialized the pencil back into his inventory, and stood tall, awaiting a moment to gather their attention with a loud, ear-piercing whistle. After a few moments, he cleared his throat and looked around, taking one last check at every player was listening, then mentally nodded himself to speak

"Alright, teams have been organized already. I hope that you're ready to be with a few partner's, because these players could be the difference between life and death, so get along nicely with one another." He said as he awaited, then looked at his paper "For fighting Colonel Nato, I will need Vargas, Atzo, Yamato, Raina, Izzriki, and Hidden over here. You are group one for Nato, so stick together and listen to each other." He said as he waited for them to group up "Next for the Nato fight is Dominion, Soredell, Mestophales, Tomas, Soloman, and Aoda over here. You are the second group, so be patient and get ready to attack when it's your turn. And just to point out to all groups, there are no leaders chosen, nor will there be. You are all a team, so work together and don't butt heads because you don't agree with something." He said gruffly, eyeing Soredell, the young man who wanted to be a leader.

"Now then, for our next group, is to fight General Baran. Your group is very, very small. Just one group of you, so play it safe and watch each others backs. I need Shield, Hydra, Sey, Beat, Domarus, and Aereth. Step over here." He indicated a spot. He looked them over "Now, be careful, all of you. Make sure everyone in your party is safe and their health is high. I'm counting on you." He said, indicating towards all of his Guild-mates in that group. He rose again and looked over his notes one last time, then closed it.

"And finally, for Asterios. For Group One, I need Ariel, Zandra, and Morgenstern." He said, then came over to them. "We are the heavy hitters, lower it enough to get the other group a chance to finish it off." Then he spoke in a low whisper "But if we want a chance at the loot, let's not hit as hard as we can, so we have a good chance." He said, then spoke with a sly smile and stood up, looking at the remaining people standing. "That leaves Mack, Itzal, Beatbox, and Macradon. You'll be bringing up the rear to do your best to beat Asterios once the first team has attacked. We're all seniors here Asterios Fighters, we know what were doing. Watch out for the lower-levels and make sure to keep them safe. I don't want to see dead bodies here today, so lets do out best to avoid that." He said, then de-materialized his notebook and grabbed his dagger, then turned to his fellow Paladins and Sentinels "Alright boys, lead them on to the battlefield, and let them attack their bosses accordingly. I myself and going to make sure I hit Asterios..." He said, then turned to everyone "Follow a Celestial Ascendants member to the battlefield, and prepare for battle!" He said, then soon disappeared as if he was never there, entering stealth and moving ahead to prepare for his own attack.

Hikoru entered Stealth: 22+ to be found

Battle Order & Stats:

Spoiler

Edit your HP, EN, etc. into your post. Attack your assigned Mob until it is defeated, if you know what's good for you. Be aware, there are dangers involved with attacking a Boss above your level, also (potentially) increased rewards for doing so if you do it and survive.

Colonel Nato: 650/650           Mit.: (SA Rank x 5)
General Baran: 1250/1250            Mit.: (SA Rank x 15), 
Asterios, The Bull King: 4000/4000         Mit.: (SA Rank x 30) [If you use a Rank 3 SA, for example, it would be 3 x 30 = 90), EVA: +2

Group 1: Attack Colonel Nato
@Vargas
Atzo
Yamato
Raina
Izzrikl
Hidden

Boss(es)

Group 2: Attacks Asterios
Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
Morganstern

Boss(es)

Group 3: Attacks Baran
Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Group 4: Attacks Nato
Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Group 5: Attacks Asterios
Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

Heathcliff pulled at the crimson gauntlets covering his hand.They were emblazoned with the stylized cross of the Knights Templar, but while he wore them almost exclusively, for some reason they chafed today. His steel grey eyes surveyed the players assembled before them. They had found one of the hidden event bosses hidden away throughout the tower. This was becoming more and more regular, and this particular group, the... Celestial Ascendants... seemed to be one of the rising stars. However, now that Mack had resurfaced, Heathcliff felt comfortable in their dominance of the Frontline. Between himself, Mack, and Macradon, the guild was in good hands.

Unperturbed and imperious, the self proclaimed Paladin of SAO stood watch over his guild and the assembled players. It had been a while since they had suffered a death on the frontlines, but in order to make his narrative for this world come true, Kayaba had realized that he needed to help foster growth among the junior members. So here he was. He had no intention of involving himself in this fight. This one, in particular, was meant to be a test. Each of the bosses would push the players to the limit. It would not humor the weak and unprepared. It would cull them.

At the same time, he could not let this break his investments, and so he stood there, fiddling with his gauntlets and the equipment which seemed heavier today than any other, and he watched.

Spoiler

Heathcliff, The Paladin
404 SP Spent

Combat Stats

1615 HP = 1500 (base) + 15 (athletics) +100 (well fed)
180 MIT= 28 (heavy) + 18 (light) + 50 (block) +30 (armor skill) +54 (alchemy)
19 DMG = 1 base + 5 skill + 1 athletics +6 alchemy +6 alcoholic
2 ACC = 1 (precision) +1 (herbs)
-3 EVA
150 EN
48 HP heal per hit
28 Thorns DMG per hit
8 Bonus DMG on BD 8-10
Heals 50 HP per turn

Buffs
Overhealth (+100)
T2 MIT (+54 MIT)
T2 DMG (+6 DMG)
Alcoholic (+6 DMG, -3 EVA)

Equipped Items
Liberator: (2) Holy Blessing, (2) Holy Damage - Counts as both Sword and Shield when triggering skills
(When hit by opponent, heals 48 HP on Heathcliff's turn. On BD 8-10 deals additional 8 Damage)
Commander's Heavy Armor2 slots Thorns/ 2 Slots Mitigation (+28 Thorns/+36 mitigation)
Commander's Light Armor Cloak1 slot Mitigation, 2 slots Recovery (+18 mitigation/+2 energy Recovery on CD10+)
Dimensional Backpack
Dimensional Pouch

Skills

Holy Sword - Rank 5 (50) (+5 damage) 
One-Hand Straight Sword - Rank 5 (50) (+5 damage)
Heavy Armor - Rank 5 (50) (30 MIT)
Block - Rank 5 (50) (50 MIT)
Battle Healing - Rank 5 (50) (50 HP recovered per turn)
[Extra] Martial Arts - Rank 5 (50) (+5 damage)

Switch (10) 
Howl (10)
Fighting Spirit (10)
Parry (10)

[Extra] Concentration
[Extra] Survival

=Mods=
1) Holy Sword - Rank 5 Ferocity (15)
2) Focused Howl (10)
3) Precision (15)
4) Athletics (9) (+1 DMG, +15 HP)
5) Safe Guard (15)

Battle Ready Inventory

1) (5) T2 Perfect Health Crystals (+240 HP)
2) (5) T2 Perfect Mass Healing Crystals (+90 HP to Party)
3) (5) T1 Perfect Health Crystals (+120 HP)
4) (5) Energy Drinks (+9 EN)
5) (1) Banner of Superior Support (+120 HP to Party)(3 charges)
6) (4) Safeguard Potions
7) (1) Teleport Crystal

Vargas listened carefully as Hikoru spoke. The setup was simple and made it easier for everyone to be able to participate without risking a lot. His group consisted five others, Raina he recognized easily and Atzo he recalled from visiting his shop. As for @Yamato , @Izzrikl, and @Hidden, he had no prior interaction with them. Walking over to where he saw each of them he said, "Hope you guys are ready." With a smile he he started following the Celestial Ascendants members to the bosses. When he passed @Raina on the way he said in a low tone, "I'm assuming you're still low level so try to be careful and don't put yourself in any danger."

As they made their way to the field, people were already split up or working on organizing themselves into their groups. Upon reaching their destination you could see the three bosses. As Hikoru had described to them earlier, it was easy to discern which ones were which. Nato, or Colonel Nato as his full name was read, stood to Vargas far left. He was his groups primary target. Turning around he looked at the others, "I'm not sure if Nato will be as annoying as some of the more recent bosses as he is the weaker of the three, so if you can deal decent damage go for it. Otherwise, try to stun it and apply other status effects. It'll save us quite a bit of hassle if it doesn't turn out to be like Freylise and ignore all of our effects." 

With that Vargas looked back at Nato. This boss was the weakest of the three but that didn't mean it wasn't going to have some annoying ability that it was ready to use. Taking a breath Vargas made his way quickly to Nato, sprinting across the field. His blade lit up as he activated his lightning fall sword. Once he was within range he leapt into the air and slammed his sword through Nato before removing it quickly and recovering some distance. "Let's make this quick guys."

Spoiler

Colonel Nato: 630/650           Mit.: (SA Rank x 5)
General Baran: 1250/1250            Mit.: (SA Rank x 15), 
Asterios, The Bull King: 4000/4000         Mit.: (SA Rank x 30) [If you use a Rank 3 SA, for example, it would be 3 x 30 = 90), EVA: +2

ID #78951

BD: 10 (8 + 2)

DMG: 5*8=40 - (4*5) = 20

[H:1]Vargas 320/320 - 25/32 [+1/-8]
@Atzo
Yamato
Raina
Izzrikl
Hidden

Boss(es)

Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
Morganstern

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

Edited by Vargas

OOC: This is one of Mack's alts. In an effort to keep this event moving at a good clip we're going to run the combat posting with the 72 Hours per group rule instead of the 24 Hours per person. From right now, everyone in Group 1 has 72 Hours (3 Days) to get their attacks in or be skipped. Order is irrelevant, the lists only exist so people know which group they are in.

The blonde Irishman simply remained silent, and slightly aloof, from the rest of the players that had assembled for the Boss Raid. Once he had arrived at the marshaling area, he had completely separated himself from the knot of players that he had followed to the location. Happy with the state of his gear and his mental preparedness the Irishman sheathed his tomahawk, crossed his arms over his chest, and waited patiently to be placed somewhere within the Raid Party and be told what to do. The soldier simply nodded his understanding as first Hikoru and then Vargas began issuing orders. As soon as Vargas dashed off to attack Colonel Nato the Irishman drew his Tomahawk and readied his shield before he went pelting across the field of knee high grass to slam the business end of the weapon into the towering brown-furred minotaur several times.

Battle Order, Roll, and Stats:

Spoiler

Colonel Nato: 620/650           Mit.: (SA Rank x 5)
General Baran: 1250/1250            Mit.: (SA Rank x 15), [If you use a Rank 3 SA, for example, it would be 3 x 15 = 45),
Asterios, The Bull King: 4000/4000         Mit.: (SA Rank x 30) EVA: +2

ID: 79008
BD: 8 (7+1)
Stunning Bash: 4x1x5=20, 20-(2x5)=10

[H:1] Vargas 320/320 - 25/32 [+1/-8]
@Atzo
[H:1] Yamato 300/300 - 27/30 [+1/-4]
@Raina
@Izzrikl
@Hidden

Boss(es)

Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
Morganstern

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

Edited by Yamato

Atzo was Analyzing the group as they prepared to attack. Soon the door opened and they went in. Yamato seemed to use Stunning attacks, so Atzo decided that it would be best for him to conserve energy. As the bull moved around the field he watched and waited, thinking of a strategy. “Emerald Harbingers” He said in the voice of a battle leader. “This is our chance to prove our worth. We will succeed, we will win. That said, @Raina, and @Izzrikl. If You are getting damaged too much I Will call for you too fall back, I ask that you listen for your safety and the safety of our guild. You are in your positions for a reason, I do not intend to replace either of you any time soon.” He looked to the boss, who was just hit by Yamato, as it was distracted Atzo activated his Cyclone sword art. Feeling the blissfulness of the attack surge through him he hit a weak point, all four attacks landed perfectly. He looked at Vargas and Yamato “I know that I may not be your guild leader, but I have a strategy. It is as Vargas said, If we can keep this thing stunned then we should all survive with minimal damage. We can switch off on stuns to conserve as much energy as possible. I see that Yamato already did it so I will attempt it next.” 

ID# 79017

Spoiler

Battle 9+2=11 (crit+1) [DMG=(6+1)*4=28-10=18] (+ Stun)

Sword Art Used: Cyclone (4 Energy)

Battle Order and Stats

Spoiler

Colonel Nato: 602/650           Mit.: (SA Rank x 5) [Stunned]
General Baran: 1250/1250            Mit.: (SA Rank x 15), [If you use a Rank 3 SA, for example, it would be 3 x 15 = 45),
Asterios, The Bull King: 4000/4000         Mit.: (SA Rank x 30) EVA: +2

Group 1: Attacks Nato

[H:1] Vargas 320/320 - 25/32 [+1/-8]

[H:2] Atzo 200/200 - 13/20

@Raina
@Izzrikl
@Hidden

Boss(es)

Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
Morganstern

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

Edited by Atzo

Hidden watched silently as the event began to begin. After a few more words and partying players up, they began to move toward the battle site. Hikoru had told them to follow a CA member, so she decided to stick close to @Sey, walking next to him instead of behind. She remained completely silent and did not make any moves that would single herself out. She was glad to be close to him though. It was just more of a reassuring feeling to have him nearby, especially when he made that trouble maker smile, or perhaps that laugh that made her giggle all around. Soon things began to get serious. The battle started almost as soon as they neared and she began to move up with her party members. They all looked her level and below, and from their armor she could not tell builds. A bull stood in front of their way. This was the one assigned to them, and the one that Hikoru had mentioned. "Alright, lets see if it has any tricks up its sleeves" She waited for three of her party members to attack first, getting a good idea on what was going on. 

The bull did not seem happy about her party members attacking it, but her party had barely dealt anything to it. She shook her head and muttered, "Weak. I guess its up to me" She darted in, a smile on her face. She had trained too hard recently to allow herself to screw up now. She clenched her hand tighter and the handle of her dagger that was still concealed. She leapt up, aiming for the head. She slashed an upperward cut, a trail of orange sailing off her blade. From there, she gave it two solid roundhouse kicks and pushed off of it, landing gracefully on the ground. "That is more like it" Her damage was almost equal to the three party members that had went before her. She was superior in damage for her group. 

79028 BD:8+3=11 (Shadow Stitch used [3x2]) -6 EN
DMG: 7+3(Alchemy)=10*6=60-15=45 DMG dealt
602-45=557 HP remaining

Spoiler

Colonel Nato: 557/650 [Paralyzed 1/1]  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 5) 
General Baran: 1250/1250                     | Mit.: (SA Rank x 15), [If you use a Rank 3 SA, for example, it would be 3 x 15 = 45),
Asterios, The Bull King: 4000/4000         | Mit.: (SA Rank x 30) EVA: +2

[H:1] Vargas 320/320 - 25/32 [+1/-8
@Raina
@Izzrikl
[H:1] Hidden 320/320 <> 26/32

Boss(es)

Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
Morganstern

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

Edited by Hidden

Izzrikl listened to the briefing as he stood close to Atzo's shoulder. The clan badge was a fresh addition to his armor and looking around at the rest of the group he felt extremely under prepared for this little expedition. He almost left seeing the armor and stats on display as the parties formed up, but stubborn pride would not let him back out now.

'Here's hoping pride doesn't get me killed.' He thought as the groups split into parties and Atzo gave their group a pep talk. His lips quirked at this feeling like he was back in the core almost getting ready to drop the hammer on an enemy camp only thing missing was the nervous rookie...Oh wait. Pulling the assault spear he mentally cursed his luck in being unable to purchase something decent before coming here. Blue grey eyes hardened as he mentally kicked himself for acting like some green trainee instead of using his head he'd let his pride call the shots. Some tank leader he was turning out to be as he kept pace with his group and kept behind Atzo and to the left so he gave the advanced player room to attack and maneuver. Witnessing the sword arts was eye opening as they stunned and battered at Nato keeping him off balance. Shifting his stance he saw an opening as another member of his group launch a brutal series of strikes and kicks and when Nato turned to bellow his displeasure he rammed the broad head of his spear into his ribs. There was a heart beat where he couldn't believe it and he pulled back sharply wanting to get out of the way as quickly as possible. He planned on being up front where Atzo was now, but he had to survive this first. 

@Atzo "I think we made it angry."

BD-9 (Crit +1) 4 Dmg

557-4= 553 

Colonel Nato: 553/650 [Paralyzed 1/1]  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 5) 
General Baran: 1250/1250                     | Mit.: (SA Rank x 15), [If you use a Rank 3 SA, for example, it would be 3 x 15 = 45),
Asterios, The Bull King: 4000/4000         | Mit.: (SA Rank x 30) EVA: +2

[H:1] Vargas 320/320 - 25/32 [+1/-8
@Raina
[H:2] Izzrikl 20/20 - 2/3
[H:1] Hidden 320/320 <> 26/32

Boss(es)

Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
Morganstern

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

Edited by Izzrikl

It was a nice sunny day with a gentle breeze, just perfect for a stroll towards the outskirts of the nearest human setlement. In this case, 'stroll' meant that the 3 figureheads of the united minotaur army would inspect the future battlefield apparently without any kind of guard protection. They were just that cocky as all that opposed them got stomped underneath their hoofs with little effort. Is that through their raw power that they managed to unite the different bull factions under their banner. Their king, Asterios, is said to be a god-like existence among the bull people and their hope for a better life.

Sighting the picketed fences of the nearest house, Colonel Nato, that was looking sharp while wearing a tailor-made suit looked at his superior's direction: "Mooo moooo! momomo mo mooo." then releasing some kind of laughter-like sounds through his nostrils. His other two companions let out a nod while monotonously replying with a low "Moooo." Asterios, the tallest of the group frowned and looked to the side, pointing towards the mass of players that were drawing near them: "Mooo, momomomo ,moo!"

By the time they drew closer and within earshot of the three, Colonel Nato raised his eyes to the side and side-looked at the two saying:

"Please leave them to me, you shouldn't worry yourselves with mere worms." This time, the players could clearly hear him talking in human speech. While Nato wasn't the most powerful of the three, she was deemed one of the smartest bull people. His suit bared testimony to his 'uniqueness' as any other of his subordinates would wear armor, even when going in a mere walk. Nato went to the side and retrieved his weapon that was impaled in the ground: a mighty double edged white glaive. While the combination of a biped, suit wearing bull with a weapon seemed odd he wore a serious expression.

Not soon after that, a group of players fearlessly attacked him. The minotaur withstood the attacks, only worrying so far for his suit as it received several cuts. He grit his teeth and glared the players that dared damage his wear. He raises his right hoof and slams it into the ground with lightning speed, this otherwise normal move generates a massive shockwave that affects all those that attacked him in the last round. The suit dressed minotaur let out a extremely pleased laughter as one of his assailants exploded into pixels after his attack. They were no match for him after all.

With a pleased smug on his face, the colonel next reaches for the silver whistle that dangled around his neck and after a large inhale, blew into it releasing a almost deafening sound that scared away the birds from the nearby trees. In mere moment, the sound of hoofs on the earth can be heard. From the forest nearby, a pair of minotaur soldiers ran in front of Nato and eyed the large party that stood before their superiors. "Dispose of them!" bellowed Nato while extending his hand forward.

Spoiler

ID# 79151  BD: 9  CD: 7
Colonel Nato uses: Ground Pound + Summon the Trainees!

Col. Nato:      523/650    | Mit.: (SA Rank x 5) «Bleeding» 1/2  
Gen. Baran: 1250/1250  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 15)
 Asterios:      4000/4000  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 30); EVA: +2

<Bleeding> -12 HP
<Thorns Yamato> -14 HP
<Thorns Raina> -7 HP

Trainee Soldier#1 - 100 HP | 0 Mit,
Trainee Soldier#2 - 100 HP | 0 Mit

Abilities:

• Colonel Nato is immune to Stun.
  • Summon the Trainees! - Nato blows a whistle around his neck and summons 2 Minotaur Soldier Trainees. Used on natural BD 9-10 in addition to his attack.
  • <To be discovered>
  •  Ground Pound - Nato slams his foot on the ground, generating a shockwave that damages all the players in the targeted group. This is an AoE attack. [CD: 7-10 (Standard), <To be discovered>]
  • <To be discovered>

@Rainais skipped for not replying in the 72h time frame and receives 5 pure extra damage alongside the normal attacks.

[H:1] Vargas  - 288/320 - 25/32 - 18 - 16 
[H:2] Atzo    - 175/200 - 13/20 -  0 - 10
[H:1] Yamato  - 299/300 - 27/30 - 34 - 15 - 14
[H:2] Izzrikl -   0/20  -  2/2  -  0 -  1 Dead! Killed by Colonel Nato (NPC).
[H:1] Hidden  - 288/320 - 26/32 - 18 - 16
[H:0] Raina   -   4/20  -  2/2  -  9 -  1 -  7

Boss(es)

Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
Morganstern

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

OOC:

1. Please try to keep to the current formatting and use a OOC at the end to tag people, it makes it easier and faster for the mods to make calculations .
    [Hate] Name - HP - EN - Mit - Level - Thorns(if any) 
  2. @Izzrikl as you didn't add the 'equipped Items' or the 'battle ready' items that you are using for this thread in the first post, you are only using 'Vanity' items by default with no extra battle ready items. Please do not edit the battle stats post or you will be excepted from event rewards. Also, your attack dealt 1 damage as a normal attack (not a sword art) is calculated as a rank 1 sword art. Col. Nato's HP has been adjusted to the correct value.
  3. Group 2: @Zandra, @Hikoru, @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, @Morgenstern. 72h and counting down, to post!

<<Focused Howl Activated>> +6 Hate to Nato
<<Imperial Toreador's Cape Activated>> +2 Hate to Asterios

Jonathan watched as Hikoru handed him a cape. He took it within his hands and immediately admired how soft and silky it was. Supposedly, this was one of the items available for the boss. He attached it to the back of his armor. For a few seconds, nothing happened as was expected. Then with a bright glimmer it began to change. In seconds, it was a white cape, lined with gold and for a final touch, the CA sun in the middle. The blond grinned and looked over at Hikoru. "Thanks man! This is amazing!" Hikoru did not regard him back, perhaps it was that he was busy figuring things out. Perhaps it was because he was in the middle of talking. They were moving out. 

Soon, they found the bosses. They were strolling about, quite close to the settlement they were just at. Two adorned armor and one wore fancy clothing as if it was a business man. Or business bull you might say. He laughed and his eyes met the one in the back. It was the largest and perhaps the strongest of all of them. That would be the one he would keep the attention of. His group began to move forward, but the Fancy bull, Nato came to meet them. 'We are just going to have to wait until they lower levels get the weaker bull out of the way.' He watched silently as they attacked. They did little damage, but he noticed that the hooded one dealt as much damage as the rest of them combined. She would probably be most likely to get the final hit. The bull man did not seem to happy about the players attacking it. It unsheathed a glaive from the earth and turned on its attackers. From there, he attacked by slamming his foot into the ground. 

Horrified, Jonathan gazed at the battlefield. Many of the low leveled players HP bar dropped quite a bit. One was in the red. Another one died. Jonathan blinked the tears out his eyes. 'What have I done? I have just led these lower players to their deaths' Sadness overwhelmed the blond. In an instant, the rain turned to fire. The water turned to gasoline and set itself on fire. His body became engulf in rage for the beast. 

"NOOO" the blond howled in rage. He unsheathed his weapon which became a blood red in the light of the sky and the energy given into it. "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE JUST COMMITTED."  He stepped forward at Nato. He appeared to have forgotten about Asterios, but his cape had not. It gleamed a fiery red just for a second to get Asterios's attention. With his final words said the blond gave off a <<Focused Howl>> to gain the attention of Nato. 

Spoiler

Col. Nato:      523/650    | Mit.: (SA Rank x 5) «Bleeding» 1/2  
Gen. Baran: 1250/1250  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 15)
 Asterios:      4000/4000  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 30); EVA: +2

Trainee Soldier#1 - 100 HP | 0 Mit,
Trainee Soldier#2 - 100 HP | 0 Mit

[H:0] Raina   -  4/20  -  2/2  -  9 -  1 -  7

Boss(es)

Hikoru
Ariel
Zandra
H:Na~6| Ast:2]  Morgenstern   - 880/880 - 88/88 - 134 - 44 

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra
Sey
Beat
Domarus
Aereth

Boss(es)

Dominion
Soredell
Mestophales
Tomas
Soloman
Aoda

Boss(es)

Itzal
Mack
Beatbox
Macradon

Boss(es)

Group 2: @Zandra, @Hikoru, @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Hikoru watched as the first group attacked the small bull, and dealt a good amount of damage. But instantly things went south. The large bull used an AoE Attack and struck all of the players, taking one of the players down to the red and one of them pixelating before his eyes. No, this wasn't planned, and there was nothing he could do to save these players. Morgenstern howled and gained the attention of two of them, and he grit his teeth as he charged forward from where he was, his <<Sneak Attack>> Mod activating and clicking his dagger onto his foot, spinning rapidly and dealing damage to the unexpecting creatures. He looked at their health bars, and truly saw how strong they were compared to his damage, and he knew this would be a challenge. But to his suprise, the word "CRITICAL" Appeared on every single one of them, and soon he gave a smile as the Envenom and Blight Markers appeared on all of the bosses. He gave a small smile and a laugh as he prepared for the enslaught of one of the creatures whom he gained hate from. He turned to his group

"Guys! I need you to focus on Asterios! Bring his health down as much as you can! I will help the lower-levels with their boss to ensure we don't lose anymore!" He said, then turned to @Zandra and pointed at the level 1 player with low health "Please... Help her, I don't want to lose another one today." He said as his eyes appeared from his hood, eyes full of sorrow and frustration, knowing that he had already failed his promise to keep the players safe.

ID: 79155

BD: 9 (+1 Damage, DoT Damage)

Hikoru used Blade Kick: 2x1=2x15=30 Damage to Bosses and Soldier 1

(1*5=5 MIT-30=25 Damage)(1*15=15 MIT-30=15 Damage)(1*30=30 MT-30=1 Damage)

Spoiler

Col. Nato:      498/650    | Mit.: (SA Rank x 5) «Bleeding» 1/2 «Envenom» 4/4  «Blight» 2/2
Gen. Baran: 1235/1250  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 15) «Envenom» 4/4  «Blight» 2/2
 Asterios:      3999/4000  | Mit.: (SA Rank x 30); EVA: +2  «Envenom» 4/4  «Blight» 2/2

Trainee Soldier#1 - 70/100 HP | 0 Mit «Envenom» 4/4  «Blight» 2/2
Trainee Soldier#2 - 100/100 HP | 0 Mit

[H:0] Raina   -  4/20  -  2/2  -  9 -  1 -  7

Boss(es)

Hikoru: 1175/1175 - 116/116 - 66 - 58
Ariel
Zandra
H:Na~6| Ast:2]  Morgenstern   - 880/880 - 88/88 - 134 - 44 

Boss(es)

Shield
Hydra