[Event - F16] Summer Beach Party

The sun was shining thru the window on the top floor of Zandras beach-house. On the other side of the window, there have been some activity just a few hundred meters away. Several persons have fixed things and it looked just like they was preparing a party. Which I got confirmed a few hours later when a message popped up. It was a guild that I never had herd about that was arranging it. And that raised my suspicious mind. Ever since Hikoru had attacked me, Ive started seeing enemies in everyone. Was this another attempt to kill me? Thou if it wasn’t, I really was in need of some relaxing. Having weapons wasn’t allowed, so I placed my ger into the battle ready inventory together with some healing crystals. I wouldn’t make the same mistake again. After that, I left the beachhouse that I have called home for half a year or so. Instead of my regular special ordered town clothing, I had my bikini on me today. After all, it was a beach party. Thou I took a red towel and threw it around my neck. To look at least a little, not dressed up, but arriving in just bikini would feel so exposed.

Like this, I left the house and walked up to the party, There was already quite some players that have gathered around. After sending a greeting wave to the arrangers, I scanned the area to see if there was any familiar faces. There was four players I recognized. Three of them I knew from gathering maerials to and figtinh from a longboat to take down a huge turtle. Thou I only nodded at them and walked up to the fourth familiar face. I leaned towards the tree beside after giving him a smile. ‘’Well hello there @Hikoru. So you have returned here again. Not planning on repeating your last visit do you?’’ I said with a friendly tone in my voice and winked at him.

Zandras outfit(also have a red towel around her neck):

Spoiler

image.jpg.5a9acb635d24ed5c3ab9bd5828cbbe98.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru was awoken by a familiar voice. He realized at first that he had fallen asleep, a thing he hadn't done so easily in a long time. Was this what it was like to truly relax? The sea breeze and the soft sound of the waves lapping onto the sand just lulled him to sleep. Without waking his eyes he stretched for a moment, waking up the rest of his limbs then looking at Zandra, who was only clad in a very revealing bikini with a towel wrapped around her shoulders. He felt a blush forming on his cheeks as he stood and coughed, doing his best to clear his throat to clear his head before he spoke. He still felt the tinge of a blush, but he did his best to hide it. After a few moments, he turned to her and gave a low chuckle, while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly

"It's not on my agenda for the afternoon." He said jokingly. "Besides, I can't have any sort of weapon right? It's one of the rules for the event." He said with another small chuckle. He really felt exposed without his cloak, in which he could hide his face easily. Now every expression on his face and in his eyes were exposed and people could read him easily, a feeling that really wasn't comfortable with him. He did his best to not show his uneasiness, but he was sure that his posture was showing it easily. @Zandra

"Kimba wait!" came a distressed callA crimson haired teen found herself chasing after a white strike above the ground. "Hold on a second, it's really hard to run in this dress!" she pleaded further more while the familiar continued to ignore her in its mad dash towards where the food was. "Man, why did I agree to this... milord sure is cruel sometimes..." she further complained, trying her best to catch up with the hungry creature. 

The one being chased, had no intention of stopping until she got to taste of whatever smell tickled her nose the moment the trio exited through the Oceanus teleport gate. "And I specified that we'll be going at the beach when I sent him the PM, he must've omitted that part when he told Claudia to come here. As expected from a sadistic [censored] like him." she muttered to herself as she followed after the two but at her own leisure. This particular blonde, contrarily to the distressed crimson haired girl, sporting a full maid outfit in this blazing heat; Ariel donned a dark blue two piece swimsuit that she had made for herself beforehand and did justice to her suggestive figure. Last but not least, the crimson spartan cape she received a while back was wrapped around her waist serving as a makeshift skirt, looking brand new now that it has received a upgrade recently.

"Kimba stop!" came a loud cry just before the lion cub jumped beside the small gathering that was snacking. She crashed face first in a small bowl with fried shrimps and started munching on them. Moments later came the lioness' caretaker stopping and heavily panting until she regained her breath, taking the opportunity to look around she noticed that they were right next to a lively group that was chatting and most likely she and the lioness had bothered them with their little 'show'. Having ported the maid persona from real life, Claudia put her hands in front of her skirt and bowed towards the group with a apologetic expression. "My apologies for the behavior of this little one." she shot Kimba a gaze that almost made the familiar choke due to the sheer intensity of it. Next reaching for her scruff, the maid tried to get her off the table... at the very least but the agile feline dodged her attempts, making her look silly in the process. "I really hate you... Come here!" she muttered during her failed attempts (@ all the party people)

A long sigh came from the blonde as she looked at the scene from a distance: "Seriously... those two always do these things..." she muttered while resting her face in her hand, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Well, at least I know where I'm NOT heading." She looked around for some familiar faces and while some she barely recognized, her focus was cast upon a particular duo next to a tree swaying in the wind. "I wonder what they're up to?" She wanted to go and greet them but instead she moved towards the nearest tree within earshot then leaned against it, curious on what @Zandra and @Hikoru were talking about. 

Character Pictures

Ariel (Stealth Rating:11)                                  Claudia                                       Kimba
nEdgwOI.pngcHGwxYA.png1ZoiB5r.png?1 ;

So, it seemed he isnt here to kill me. Or he said he isnt. But after all, who would be stupid enough to say it if that was the reason. "Well, you can have it in your ready inventory. Then you just attack, kill and runs away before someone can do something. Myself, Im also stacked up with healing crystals. Just in case." maybe not a good move to reveal I had healing items with me. But it should hopefully made him change his mind if he planned to kill me now. "So, if you didnt came here to kill me, why are you here? Also, feels like something is missing seeing you without your cloak. But I like it. Now I can see your eyes clearly without that shad..." My focus was turmed to the bigger group where it suddenly turned lively. Thou it was only a familiar that hv pushed something over. First I didnt thinked about it. But after a second look I recognized the animal. A white lion. "Ki- Kimba." I mumbled quiet. That means Ariel must be nearby. And what would she think if she saw me with Hikoru. I gulped as my eyes started to darting back and forth over the area. Where is she, where is she? But I couldnt spot the blonde lioness anywhere. "Yeah, you should skip that cape more often in my opinion. You look good without it" I said since it seemed Ariel wasnt nearby. Thou my eyes kept on searching the area while my ears was focused on Hikoru.

Hikoru listened as she explained that she had health crystals, and he gave a nod, doing his best to not look awkward. She started to compliment him not wearin ghis cloak, when she cut out and focused on the background noise. He would have ignored it, if it werent for the fact that she now looked distressed. He looked back and saw a familiar animal causing a scene. He saw that it was a white lion and knew immediately who was there. Quickly activating <<Shadow's Eye>> That hung around his neck, he looked and saw a bit of a skirt flowing through the breeze behind a nearby tree. Ariel was here, and she was trying to listen in. He opened up his HUD and immediately sent a PM to Zandra, Then he came over to the tree, immediately opening a shadow door nearby. He leaned in close to Ariel's ear from the other side of the tree.

"Don't ever try to hide from the Master of Shadows.... This is my domain you're trying to tread on, and I suggest you stop." He said quietly, and with a bit of a malice tone. He immediately then stepped through the shadow door and teleported through it, appearing on the other side of the beach. From this angle he could see both Zandra and Ariel, but he knew that they couldn't see him, and if he had his cloak on he would be almost invisible. He did his best to ignore the feeling however, and decided to try and stay as he was. If things should arise he could grab his cloak and disappear immediately, but for now he felt safe.

Message sent to @Zandra:

Spoiler

To: Zandra
Subject: Ari

Ariel is behind one of the nearby trees. I'm moving to the other side of the island. Meet me there when no one else is looking. I'll make it clear which tree she's behind, but play it safe. We will talk later if you want... But if not I'll just take another nap.

~Hik

ID: 86468

LD: 9+4=13 Ariel Found

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Pixel giggled a little bit to herself when Dani pointed out that her bikini top was a little too small. "The same goes for you, I guess we both got a little too much." Pixel pointed out jokingly. Pixel wasn't too happy that her size was noticeable, but she tried to ignore it and just stay positive. Pixel already liked Dani and was looking forward to the volleyball game.

Pixel went over to the food table and grabbed a cupcake. "I don't think protein would help me much. I just love cupcakes." Pixel said in response to Dani. She turned back around and wiped a little bit of frosting off her face. It still bothered her a little that she had to look upwards, even just a little, to talk with someone. Even being 14, she was still short.

Dani had then introduced her to Elucia, who seemed somewhat familiar, but Pixel couldn't remember when she had seen her. Pixel waved at Elucia, winking at her as well. "Hi Elucia! Can't wait to play with you!" Pixel called out cheerfully. "We are going to take the boys down, right?" Pixel asked nudging Dani in the arm playfully.

@Daniella @Hidden

Letting out a chuckle when Dani mentioned how her fists were stunning, but her bikini top was a mistake, Aereth shook his head. It was always the same with that girl. She would always wear revealing clothes and complain afterwards about them. "Yeah the food really is awesome. Better than that NPC made crap I'm usually eating." he said before he started to eat away at his sea food plate. 

Aereth chocked really hard, when Dani suggessted to have some fun at his place later tonight. And after catching his breath again, grabbed one of the many instant teleport crystals to his house, he had bought recently from his battle ready inventory. Now a smug grin was on his face, he put the crystal into Dani's hand, and he replied. "You know how to use them, right? The'll drop you off just in front of my door." he said before focusing back on his food. "Damn, this woman is a handful..." Aereth thought with a chuckle.

Then a new girl introduced herself as Shadowpixel, or short Pixel, and Dani nearly exploded from excitement about that new team member she had just found. "Hey there, my name's Aereth." turning into Hidden's general direction he also shouted. "Eluciiiiia. You have another team member, isn't that exciting?" he chuckled. "Seems like I too need to find some guys for the team.." he mused before noticing Itzal and Jonathan. "Hey Itzi, Jon. You two have to be on our team. We need to show the ladies who's the boss on the beach."

@Daniella, @Morgenstern, @Itzal, @Hidden@Shadowpixel

Things were starting to kick into gear as more players continued to arrive.  He noticed Hikoru and Zandra arriving and began to talk with each other and it was good to see Hikoru conversing with someone, causing him to smile.  That's when the noise happened.  He turned to see the lion cub rush in and crash into the food table.  To this Velnia freaked out completely.  She was hoping that she could practice self control and gorge herself on food, but all of a sudden the food was being destroyed.  She let out a cry of shock and fear and shot at the food like lightning, attempting to eat as much of the food mid air as she could, or at least grab it, before it hit the ground and shattered into pixels.  Somehow she managed to swallow three apples, a drumstick, and was holding in her claws, a plate of cake and a full sized chicken.  Afraid that the large cat would get some of the food, she flew as hard as she could to the very top of a palm tree and set her prizes down.  Itzal simply chuckled at the scene.  Aereth came over and asked Itzal if he'd like to join his team.  He nodded.  "I already said that I was interested in joining you guys, so yeah.  Count me in."

@Aereth @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Pixel adjusted her top before taking another bite of her cupcake. Pixel was feeling really confident about the volleyball game and wanted to show it. Once she finished her cupcake, Pixel smirked at Aereth and Itzal, not realizing that there was still some frosting and sprinkles on her face.

"You boys are going down! Just wait until we play and you'll see! Girl power always wins!" Pixel exclaimed cockily. She kept her smirk and took a few steps back. While stepping back, Pixel tripped and fell backwards. She stood up, trying to act as though it didn't happen. "We are going to win! I can't wait for the game!" Pixel added confidently.

Pixel then headed to the food table and grabbed an apple. "Maybe that was a bit much, but I think they got the message..." Pixel thought to herself as she took a bite of the apple.

@Aereth @Itzal

Domarus watched as Aereth switched his attention from the black haired girl to Domarus, greeting him and making a comment on how he had made it here swiftly.  Domarus chuckled out loud for effect but in truth the comment didn't really mean anything.  Simply a way to 'add life' to their discussion in order to place another layer of disguise on what this truly was.  He also greeted Keres and complimented her on her outfit.  Keres smiled and bowed slightly, but her eyes were still a bit dead inside.  Domarus believed that it was her intention to find a way to keep her mind off of the world's lack of pain, a.k.a. her addiction and thus she might find a new passion and pastime.  Domarus nodded to Aereth in response to his words.
     "Heh, it helps when we're close to a teleporter my friend.  And she was the one who chose this outfit.  I honestly didn't expect for such a thing to exist to be quite honest."  Upon his question regarding the incident, Aereth informed him that he was doing well.  Simply putting himself back together was all.  Afterwards he answered Domarus' final question and indirectly introduced him to his 'apprentice'.  Domarus cocked an eyebrow and turned to him.
     "Apprentice?"  If he was honest he was rather upset to discover that Aereth had an apprentice he failed to inform him earlier about.  However he managed to keep his frustration hidden and simply added a small amount of stress on the word.  He waited for an answer when Hidden showed up, immediately rounding on Aereth and the instructions the player had sent.  Domarus let loose a grin upon seeing this and when she switched her posture, expression and tone all in an instant he knew she wasn't unskilled in the arts of deception.  Not a master but not a novice either.  He chuckled and leaned in close, whispering so only she could hear.
     "When the frustration kicks in, just think of how you're able to deceive all these fools in plain sight.  Save the anger for afterwards."  He backed up again with a 'friendly smile', and continued in a quiet and low voice only the two could hear.
     "Regardless of feelings he is right.  It is important to keep up a good image when the three of us are seen together.  While Hidden does not have to join the guild or be seen with the guild in public, reputation is still a must and should be dealt with care.  Go out there and try to gather intel on players and or find potential followers.  Dismissed."

The players dispersed and Domarus scanned the area.  Hidden went to talk with other players.  Aereth went to speak with his apprentice.  She called out asking who would like to join the volleyball match and he rose his hand.  
     "You can count me in!"  Domarus grinned of course, for the sake of appearance and reputation.  The scout and tank of the Celestial Ascendants seemed to be conversing with the guild who were holding this event in the first place.  That's when the player Zandra joined the party and went to speak with a black haired player.  He recalled his name to be Hikoru but without the usual outfit he couldn't be sure.  Suddenly a lion cub launched itself onto the food table, swiftly followed by a maid who apologized to everyone.  Domarus' eyes narrowed and he turned around, barely catching Hikoru entering stealth and leaving into the trees.  Domarus was the type of person who was not easily fooled, but something told him that the cub wasn't a distraction to allow Hikoru to escape.  What was it then?
     "Keres, go speak with the maid.  Try to make friends and figure out what might be going on.  I'll speak with her," he said, gesturing to the black haired woman.  Keres nodded and did as he said while Domarus made his way over to the frontliner.  He acted as if he had been paying attention to the lion cub event the entire time and didn't notice the player run off, chuckling as he walked away.

"Well I suppose food's out of the question then."  He waited to speak until she took note of him before smiling.
    "Hi there!  My name's Domarus, nice to meet you!"  He held his hand out for her to shake.  -OOC reminder:  Domarus is wearing black and red trunks/t-shirt-

Kers made her way over to the maid, seeming eager to assist her.

"Is there any way I might be of use to you?"

@Aereth @Hidden @Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Zandra @Daniella

Edited by Domarus

As she was resting against the tree trunk, a particular phrase cached her attention from the fragment of conversation that she picked up on. She unconsciously muttered: "Kill her?" while her eyes squinted, as if that would help her hear better. Unfortunately she didn't get much information as a certain feline caught the attention of the duo, as always doing something impulsive: "That's why I put her in your care Claudia..." she sighted with a glimpse of a smile. Despite her appearance, the maid she brought today was quite able in different domains and arguably, the pilar of that place. So seeing the redhead out of her element, chasing after her unpredictable familiar, was a nice change of pace in the blonde's eyes.

However, she didn't get to enjoy the view much, a sudden voice more closer than before brought a frown upon her face and made her click her tongue audibly when she heard @Hikoru's tone. "Tsk.... don't flatter yourself. Baaaaka!" she replied as he retreated after his warning. Peeking to the side and seeing that he left @Zandra alone so she kicked the tree trunk to get in a vertical position and got closer to her while making a faint wave. "Hey there Z, I didn't mean to interrupt you two. What's up?" Casting a glance towards the rest of the party, she was glad that not many people that knew her were around so she permitted herself to wear a casual smile.

Amidst the beach party, a feline was happily munching on the free food. A high pitched sound caught her attention as she directed her gaze towards a purple blur that snatched a considerable chunk of the variety of plates present on the table. Table which the lioness arbitrarily claimed as her own and would consume all withing her sight as this was a emperor's feast compared to what Ariel fed her usually. Eyeing the red eyed avian on top of the palm tree, she released a powerful roar in order to have it known that she claimed that territory. And then, keeping one eye towards the phoenix's general direction, she continued to happily much on whatever she set her gaze, slightly growling at: the gluttonous pugilist (@Daniella) that earlier wolfed down food as ferociously as the lion cub herself, the little girl that was constantly reaching for the sweet stuff (@Shadowpixel) and at the orange cursored guy that apparently bit more that he could chew (@Aereth). 

The maid had apparently taken a break in order to catch her breath... again. "This creature is more of handful than I remember." she muttered before hearing someone talk, to her in particular. Her back straightened up, by pure muscle memory, and she turned around donning the usual 'business smile' she had when dealing with clients at that place. "Hello there. " She looked at Keres (@Domarus) slightly squinting her eyes as she 'scanned' her from top to bottom. "I really like your swimsuit." she pointed out, finding some familiar elements in the design even if it wasn't something she could've put her finger on. The stranger's question played back in her head again and she thought a moment before offering a reply. "I appreciate the offer but I'm not sure if she would appreciate others putting their hands on Kimba." she pointed at the hungry lioness. "I'm supposed to take care of her but the beast won't listen to me and I really don't want us to be a nuisance in this party. If they kick us out, milord won't be pleased with my performance..."

Her eyes gained a slight glint as a certain idea came to her. She beckoned the girl closed and, if she'd come close, she'd whisper in her ear. "However, if you're willing to draw her attention I might be able to catch the wild cat from behind." the crimson haired maid then took a step back and tilted her head while asking, her 'professional smile' still on now as it was throughout the conversation: "What do you say?

TL Note: Baka - (jap.) Stupid

Just how long had he been away from society? He wasn't sure anymore, but it wasn't like the answer actually mattered anyway. Remaining out of sight for as long as he did wasn't easy, but somehow Seul managed to get by fine in the wilderness despite not really getting any more powerful during his travels.

If there was one thing he learned from his time spent in the game it was that players enjoyed partying maybe a little too much. At any opportunity that arose there would always be a handful of people set on having a good time despite more important matters continuing to go unresolved. It was strange and honestly surprising more people weren't concerned about being trapped and would rather waste time on silly things like parties, but perhaps he personally was just failing to see the merits of events like these.

Seul would go, but not for the purpose of having fun. No, what he sought instead was information. In the past the game’s system or the frontliners would act as hosts but these people, the Gladiolus Alliance, seemingly showed up out of nowhere. If they were a newly established guild Seul wanted to see just what they were all about for himself.

☆ ☆ ☆

Now that he thought about it, this would be his first time going to the beach in game. Of course he had been to the sixteenth floor in the past but never to just play in the sand. With that being the case it was no wonder he had such a difficult time finding something to wear. Rather than spend a few col on swimwear he'd likely not use again anytime soon he just chose to come with his normal clothes on. His sword was tucked away in an inventory slot as per the request of the guild, but depending on who showed up that might change later on.

By the time Seul arrived things looked like they were already in full swing with various players scattered about the area doing… Who knows what. He didn't care. Investigating the alliance was his motivation for the time being. Sticking out too much would be bad for the cause though. It was bad enough he didn't have anything to wear, so without a word to anyone else in attendance he made his way to the closest towel he could find. With hood up and butt firmly planted his eyes scanned the crowd. Finding the members would be half the challenge in this battle, especially with all the unfamiliar faces in the way.

"Let's see...it was west of Oceanus, right? Guess this must be the place."

As he arrived at the location of the summer beach party, publicly announced apparently the global messages, Calrex gave a small sigh. Having been to the island-themed floor in the past, as well as other waterside gatherings on lower floors, the bluenette already had attire that matched the occasion. Of course it had been a while since he decided to come to these gatherings. Stretching his arms he swiped on his menu, contemplating sending a message out to the rest of the Spectrum Coalition, but after a few seconds he swiped the interface, closing his HUD, "It was a global public message after all. Everyone should have received it, but of course there is the chance they're busy or don't find it interesting. Personally I don't plan on spending too much time here either, especially with the 21st floor and new equipment tier unlocked."

Adjusting the ultramarine blue and black patterned sleeveless hooded vest over the top part of his avatar the Ultarmarine Knight took a sandaled foot out onto the sand. His swim trunks and wristbands matched the colors of his best as he raised his left hand to push some of the hair in front of his face back to improve his view. Panning his sight across the beach he saw the gathering of people for the beach party, some of those he had met in the past. Putting his left hand into his trunks pocket he made his way over, giving a casual wave directed at the general group while also giving nods to the people he recognized, "I guess if anything I'll just hang out over by the edge of the waves and take in the sea breeze for now. I have a feeling some kind of drama might just break out, even if weapons aren't allowed here. I'd rather avoid getting involved in that if possible. With all of the nonsense that can break out from time to time, if this were real life I'd have a full head of white hair already."

Vigilon saw a notification pop up on his menu while he was out in the grassy fields of floor 1. "A beach party? That's new... Then again, socializing might just give me a chance to chill out and relax for a change, and maybe spread word of my future Guild, and, just maybe, meet someone I'd recruit! However, the chances of that happening are 6840 to 1, in other words, when Veriost stops being such a picky eater... Well, I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed... A little relaxation couldn't hurt, although I'd hate to see if something went wrong-Wait, no weapons equipped? I can't even have a chance to defend-... wait. I won't have a place to have my gear while I'm not using it, so I'll just have it in my inventory, unequipped. That should follow the rules of the event, should any threats come by, or worse, this whole thing be a trap... Crap, I've got nothing else to wear. Have I really gone this long in just light armor? Have I even been SLEEPING in it?!?" He stopped by at the local Tailor of the floor to get some casual clothing, as well as something for the event, red swim trunks and a silver colored T-shirt with a vertical red line on each side(So the clothing would match, in case silver t-shirts don't work with red trunks). He equipped the new apparel, placed his gear into his inventory, and made his way to Floor 16. He thought about this event for a minute, then sent a message to Wardege in case he somehow missed an announcement or flyer, which seemed to be all over the 21 current floors.

Message to @Wardege:

Spoiler

There's a party going on at floor 16 if you're willing to relax and socialize. Knowing you, you'd probably be all for it. If something goes wrong, I'll do what I can to keep a low leveled player like you safe.

-Vigilon

-----------

When he reached the party on floor 16, Vigilon looked at the unfolding scene: There was a food table being unmistakably raided(Which didn't surprise Vigilon, to say the least), some conversations were starting, and it sounded like they were making teams for a game of Volleyball. Although he'd forgotten the rules due to being away from the real world for so long, he was interested. Veriost, however, was more interested in scouring the food area for anything cold and sweet, and took flight to do just that. "Oh, Great." "Hey! Veriost! Get back here!" When he caught up to her, Veriost was raiding the cooler(Assuming there was one), and it took a few minutes to get Veriost out of there and under control. When he looked around again, primarily from embarrassment, he noticed some familiar faces: @Itzal, @Domarus, @Daniella he even remembered @Morgenstern from the one time he'd visited his shop. "Ah ha ha, sorry about that. Say, were you guys talking about a Volleyball game? Sadly, I've forgotten some of the rules due to my absence from the real world, but I'm sure I'll do just fine!"

@Gladiolus Alliance

Kasier looked at the message that she received from Itzal. A beach party. Not sure about this one.  Kasier thought. It was summer time so such a party would definitely be filled with a lot of players who were seeking for rest from the constant grinding and fighting with mobs. It was good to rest once in a while... Even Kasier understood that, but resting all the time was definitely not good for the progress of players in this game. She had been resting since the beginning of the summer season and she really was uncomfortable with another wasted day, but...

Another day couldn't hurt. She thought, slapping herself and changing her armor to the light blue dress that she had in her inventory. She was going to this beach party, but there was absolutely no way that she is going to wear a bikini or any thing that might reveal too much, so she would simply go to the party with the dress that she wore on one of the dates that she went on with Itzal. Nowadays, it was just her daily attire, because she didn't have much else to wear. Kasier opened her menu and clicked a few times before she sent a reply to Itzal telling him that she was coming, right now.

Kasier smiled as she reached the sixteenth floor and soon enough, she was able to find the location of the beach party - not that it was extremely hard to find. It was one of the few events that was trending in this game at this very moment. Soon, she found Itzal awkwardly standing next to a few players who were not giving him a lively conversation by the looks of things.  "Hey Itzal,"  Kasier said, "Sorry guys, I'm gonna steal him away from you"  Kasier grabbed onto Itzal's hand and pulled him away from the group he was talking to. "So, anything fun to do around here? I wouldn't mind another day of not doing anything."

@Itzal @Anyone whom Kasier stole Itzal from

Waiting for the guild members to say something, anything, was becoming a little bit, how could he say it.  Awkward.  There really was no other way to describe it.  He wanted to learn more about these guys and make some friends, but it was hard when they didn't give any response at all.  Suddenly a very familiar voice broke through and stole his attention.  He turned around and smiled as he saw Kasier approaching.  He was about to greet and introduce her to the guild when suddenly she told them that she was taking him for a bit and pulled him by his hand.  When they were out of earshot he grinned.  "Thanks, it was getting awkward with that long silence."  Kasier asked him if there was anything fun to do and he shrugged.  "Right now everyone's just talking, well almost, everyone.  But that player over there wants to start a volleyball game soon.  Guys verses girls I think...  She was a customer at my shop recently."

While Itzal was talking with Kasier, Velnia was munching on the food she managed to salvage.  Then she heard a growling from below and popped her little head over the leaves to see what could possibly be annoyed with her all the way up here?  She saw a white cub and it was clear the familiar wanted Velnia's food.  She looked at the rest of the food that was waiting for the lion to snag and then back to the lion.  She gave her a face that clearly stated "You can't be freaking serious right now."  With that she continued with her meal.

@Gladiolus Alliance @Kasier @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Itzal

((Apologies for the delayed reply!))

Sannae had smiled when @Itzal appeared to take an interest in their own guild. Just as the dark-haired woman had opened her mouth to reply, she gave a small start as a crashing sound kicked off a small commotion over by the tables laid out with food. A small dragon that had been with the scout rushed over to the scene as Sannae's eyes followed Velnia along the way. The guild administrator made a small face when she spotted the familiar that appeared to have caused the fuss, a white lion cub with another player who seemed to be trying to capture it. She spotted Tantis nearby, reserving herself to trust in him should the situation get any worse and instead cleared her throat to compose herself. 'Calm down, they're just having...fun.' The woman reassured herself, doing her best to ignore the disorder. "Right, well, I hope you all enjoy yourselves today." Sannae returned to the conversation at hand. "I can't say our small guild is as selfless as yours," She smiled politely to offer the man some more praise. "There aren't many more than the four of us. Making it an official guild was our leader's idea," The woman gestured towards the brunette girl in the distance. "So really, we just look out for each other. I'm not too sure any of us are frontliner material."

While Sannae was busy being incredibly boring with her stuck-up way of speaking to other people, Levande had taken the opportunity to slip away as well. His soft purple eyes darted around with interest, seeing that many players had gravitated towards those they already knew. Still, there were a few players here and there that were keeping to themselves. First, he grinned when his gaze fell upon a man with brilliant blue hair. Making his way over to @Calrex, Levande passed by his guild leader and partner-in-crime, ruffling Kitt3n's hair as he went. The teenage girl reacted with a startled pout before realizing it was the green-haired mischief-maker. As her brief conversation with Elucia had drawn to a close, Kitt3n excitedly chased after the man. "Yo! I gotta say, I'm digging the hair color." Levande called out to the bluenette, pointing at his own hair while he spoke as he closed the remaining gap between them. Standing no higher than 5'7", the green-haired man was only a few inches taller than the teen that had caught up with him.

Edited by Gladiolus Alliance

Of course it had to be today that Wardege overslept. When he awoke, he saw a message pop up on the menu. he read it, then sent to @Vigilon his response:

I'll be there. It seems like a peaceful event, so I shouldn't have anything to worry about.

-Wardege

He wasn't exactly expecting to swim or anything, but he still placed a pair of sky blue trunks that matched his sky blue T-shirt in his inventory. Feeling thoughtful, it didn't exactly matter to Wardege if something was taken care of(He forgot to pay attention to the flyer's details, excluding the location), he felt the need to contribute a little, so he took some of the Vanity items(Specifically Desserts) and placed them in his inventory, and he set off for the event. It was a little frightening to Wardege traveling on the grounds of floor 16, which would normally have dangerous monsters, but he did his best not to show it. He arrived at the party wearing jean shorts and a sky blue T-shirt, and sighed comfortably, taking in the scene. There was some familiar-caused chaos here and there, greetings and conversations, and what seemed like some planning for a volleyball game? He walked over to Vigilon, who seemed to be getting his own familiar back under control. "I guess there's always some kind of chaos wherever you go, from what I've seen. From the looks of it, I feel the need to contribute. Do you think anyone would mind if I placed some of the desserts I made(that had no enhancements,) on the table in their proper place?" Sure, it was a bit of an unusual question, but, since he came here to an open event, he felt the need to contribute. Even if he could, he'd probably try to pay back whoever started this event, who he might meet pretty soon, if not later.

@Gladiolus Alliance

Pixel found herself eating cupcakes repeatedly, she just couldn't resist the taste of them. There was frosting all over her face, but Pixel didn't seem to notice it. She never really got to indulge on cupcakes like this before, or any kind of sweets for that matter, so Pixel went all out with eating the frosted sweets.

After a while, Pixel was too full to where couldn't eat anymore cupcakes, so she walked closer to the water and sat down on the sand. She looked around, hoping to see any familiar faces, but she didn't. That her fault a little bit, since Pixel isolated herself for the most part. Other than Sey, she never really got to know anyone.

After looking around for a little bit for someone to try and befriend, Pixel saw a brown haired player @Vigilon arrive at the party, already interested in the volleyball game. Another player that looked like a friend of his @Wardege showed up shortly after, both of them seemed friendly so Pixel got up and walked over to them.
"Hi boys! Welcome to the party! I'm Pixel! I'm not the one running the party, just thought I'd say hi!" Pixel introduced herself excitedly.

Pixel then turned to face Vigilion and shook his hand. "It's fine if you don't remember the rules, we're just here to have fun." Pixel said before shaking Wardege's hand as well.

(Don't mind if I join in for the SP)

Dazia had been planning out strategies for survival for a long time since this forsaken game started, and it's about time that she got to doing anything at all outside of the darn walls of the Town Of Beginnings. While she was in town, she saw a flyer for...a beach party? "To me, it seems like some players are gathering to relax and socialize. This might be a good time to relax before the real work begins. Besides, I might just get some of the people there to help me out in various ways, taking pity on me for the 'weak level 1 player' I am. Either way, it seems like a good situation, but I'll just keep the gear in my inventory just in case, despite that it will be just as useful there as it would have been if equipped, though..." She wore a black tank top and jean shorts, and although she didn't originally intend to swim, she had a modest two piece swim outfit(also in black) in her inventory with her. When she was making her way to the party from floor 16, which Dazia considered one of the most rash decisions in her life so far, she spotted a man headed the same direction( @Wardege). She began to silently follow him(she took off her black sandals to avoid making noise as she walked), deciding that if anything should appear...better he die than her, since it was practically every player for themselves here in this death game, despite some manage to form alliances. Eventually, they reached the party, and she stood there for a minute or two while the man joined the others. From what she saw, excluding a select few, it was practically fan service central, in her opinion. "Well, at least SOME people have any knowledge of modesty, rather than none at all, so I'll just have to deal with this." As she walked over to the scene, a few players stood out in her mind. The man she followed(Wardege), A tall man with red hair( @Domarus), a brown haired young man with a small frost dragon( @Vigilon), a black haired man with a kind-looking face( @Itzal), and what first appeared to be a girl, maybe from the host Guild, she didn't exactly know yet(Kitt3n from @Gladiolus Alliance). Surely, there would be more to come, but right now she needed to make a mental assessment of the situation, and see what she should do now that she was here.