Vigilon

What is your/your character's alignment?

Alignment  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your/your character's Alignment?

• Lawful Good
    • Neutral Good
    • Chaotic Good
    • Lawful Neutral
    • True Neutral
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Lawful Evil
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Evil
    • I disagree with the result I ended up with

So, I'm surprised I didn't see this! This is really cool tbh :0 

I took the test twice - once for Pinball before he killed, and one for Pinball after. I was kind of surprised by the results?? 

Pre-Killer Pinball got True Neutral. 

Post-Killer Pinball, to my surprise, got Chaotic Good. Chaotic Neutral was a very close second. Very, very surprising - but in a weird, almost twisted way, I think I can see it? I don't know. Maybe on a different test he would have scored differently? I don't really know what to expect, but I know Pinball is a character that's definitely on the fence when it comes to that kind of thing.  

I'd be really into it if @Baldur threw together that SAO version of the test. That'd be really cool to see, but I know that kind of thing takes a lot of time, and that people have busy lives away from site. 

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

So... Just seen this and did it for Tea... I'm actually surprised at the result... 

Neutral Evil :O honestly Houghton I'd get chaotic