[OP--NK-F2] Friendly Competition and Humble Dances

It is unfortunate for me that she rejects my proposal, but at least I understand her reason. I give her a nod and walk away as I put my sword back into the sheathe. The way the male and Birdie are together in front of me...my PTSD immediately triggers as I remember a former lover at school that ended up cheating...no. That isn't the right word. Betraying is more efficient, as she was involved in some of her goons that had nothing to do with me at first. I rather not narrate the story, for my eyes are now welled up with tears as I stare at the lake.

I do not mind shedding tears no matter how stoic I look, but with so many people around, I quickly wipe my tears away as I plant the black blade into the ground. My teeth is gritting as I am trying hard not to relive these memories in my brain. 

I wonder what that b**ch is still doing now...tch..if she is actually here, then...maybe I will cut her up without any explanation. For a long time, I wish a gruesome death upon her, but since I do not really remember her name, it would be very hard to determine her presence in Aincrad.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rin was dreary in this crowd that had gathered together, already the stronger warrior were gathering and challenging one another to duels, Oikawa vs. Calrex. Masked Figure vs Teayre. The events that transpired here sounded healthy for the most part, although it was impossible to know the true feelings that were beneath the fighting spirit that was rising among the contestants. This wasn't the type of party she wished for, Hakai planned out the majority of it she was simply the dorky maid that was now catering to all the players it seemed on the floor. As she wandered about, Rin lost herself dazed from all this she had helped serve the girl and feline that had approached her with food but that wasn't enough to act as a distraction. They seemed a bit lost zoning out into space when she finally caught glimpse of someone whom she had promised to help raise the spirits of other players with. @Esther was laying there like the pet she had become. A painful wince spread from cheek to cheek as she hated seeing what Addel had done to her. This was a competition and she believed that despite her ability as fighter she could still fight for her freedom.

This wasn't the girl that she met and probably the same could be said for Lycan or any other people who had met her. On their excursion with Opal she had stood by letting the awkward tension in the air stand, deep down she was to nervous to talk with  directly she felt like her personality was completely lost. How was that even possible, that was the issue Rin was facing, anything in a video game was possible but reprogramming a person's memories seemed impossible. A fierce grimace now spread over her face as she remembered the knife Mina gave her. As a grape was peel Addel had his servant pop it in she intended to fight for her friend.

"L-Let her go already!"

Rin's voice speaking up to a moderate talking voice which was the closest thing to a shout she could do. Her voice was shaky her stance was poor and the trembling of her knees was quite visible as she feared this man more than anything he was playing God with a girl she cared deeply about.

Addel opened his eyes to see the olive skinned girl from a few days prior. "Oh?" He signalled for Esther to stop as he sat up. "Let her go?" Addel chuckled darkly as he stood, towering over a shivering Rin. He gestured toward Esther, who calmly placed the grape in her own mouth. Chewing it quietly. "Have a look." He paused, his blue eyes challenging the girl. "Rin was it? Do you see any restraint from her? Any pain? She enjoys this." Addel stepped closer, placing a finger under Rins chin, forcing her to look up at him. He leaned down, lips brushing against her earlobe, "Would you take that away from her?" Addel pulled away,shoving his a hand into his pocket with a shrug. He lifted a leg and turned on his heel, clicking a finger. "Pet, chair."

Esther stood, and breezed through her inventory till she found a plush, black leather armchair. Certainly no throne, but far more comfortable than a rock or grass. She pulled it out of her inventory, and Addel threw himself into it. Ether shifted so she sat against the chair, Addel lowered his hand so his long, slender fingers ran through Esther's hair. "You know, Rin - we just happened to be passing through. It's luck to see you here today. I admire you tenacity, ah, one moment." He licked his lips. "Pet, it's time for your dosage." He pulled a small, black vial from his inventory, and watched as Esther lazily lifted herself up toward him.

"You know Rin, the man who made this - warned me against giving any more than a single dose every 24 hours. I've doubled that." His grin widened, "I may even triple it. Know what doubling the dosage does, Rin?" He asked, as he popped open the cork, and poured 3/4 of the vial down Esther's throat. Esther hungrily lapped at the Toxin, her body twitched as she swallowed and her head fell forward. "It begins to warp the memories of her past, before long - she won't remember you, nor Lycan, even that red headed fellow. You will all be, but a distant memory awash in her subconsciousness. It's a small price to pay..."

Addel paused, twirling the vial in his hands. In it, contained barely a mouthful. "To feel such esctasy, tell me, Little Rin. Aren't you curious? Don't you want to experience the same sensations as Esther?" He held out the remainder of the vial to her. "I'm just nice enough to give you that choice." 

Edited by Esther

73df764f42518f6ca76a75630e53c932.jpg

As I wipe my tears away, I browse the inventory to change into my full, Zertsalo plate armor, which I forged myself some time ago, to cover up my sadness, and perhaps to look for worthy opponents to fight as I gain more amounts of damage mitigation. I store my light plate armor into the inventory so it can be sold. 

I begin putting on the armor silently, the whole process takes around forty minutes due to the fact that I am donning my armor alone. As I place the full helmet over my head, I stare at the glorious Sun of Aincrad, shining brightly to this word like the light of an angelic being. If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

I reequip my sword and tower shield and turn around to see...who is that...no...him...

That reptilian and @Esther..they are here, and he looks like he is harassing the poor hostess who is now shaking really badly. She must have seen his treatment to Esther as a cruel one, even though as far as I know, she is entirely consent of him being her slave, or at a higher level, a f**ktoy.

My lips and teeth spread wide across my mouth as I no longer feel like crying over my past. Maybe I can fight him...yes. He must be my worthy opponent this time, although I am still aware of how dangerous he might be. Walking like a heavy knight, I make my way towards @Rin as my tower shield is raised up and my sword's blade is sitting across the back of my shoulders. I stop onto my tracks as soon as I am standing beside her, staring at Addel and Esther curiously, with a little anger in me...though I'm sure nobody could tell my emotions through my helmet.

Edited by Gotz

Ivory was almost immediately distracted once again by the approach of two individuals, on seeming to be completely subservient to the other. She smiled to the girl. She didnt seem unhappy, and in fact seemed quite the opposite. She seemed as though she were content, and thats what mattered. If being like that made her happy, Ivory wasnt going to argue. Still, it was undeniable that her presence here was upsetting others, such as Onion-san. Maybe she could comfort the other woman after this fight. She heard the timer hit zero, and the duel start, and she whirled back to face Domarus, sprinting forward with an agility akin to that of a kitten. A newborn kitten who hadn't yet figured out how to walk. She squeaked as she tripped over her own two feet and fell over, still dizzy from her whirling around. She let out a short laugh and got back to her feet. She didnt expect to win this duel. She was a lover, not a fighter. Still, she was aware of her limitations, and to be aware of one's limitations is to already have surpassed them, so maybe there was some hope for her yet.

ID# 69035 results:

Battle: 2

@Domarus

Edited by Ivory Lotus

Rin gulped nervously as she noticed just how intimidating Addel really was, a tower was a great way to describe his ever growing height compared to the shrinking girl. As she shivered her height nearly halved as she fell to her knee from attempting to stay standing against her foe. It was no use she was meek and mild, always would be as far as she was concerned and he was the terrifying monster that shifted Esther into the animal she was now. As she almost genuflected from his mere presence she finally mustered the strength to pull herself up with her chin as Addel popped her gaze back up to meet his. Each soft whisper he spoke, it had to be a lie the lack of pain the unending servitude that wasn't the girl she met. Though, she did want to make people happy. Perhaps this was her mission to help out this man.

Dosage? Esther was on something, that would explain most everything that would be happening from the start and the apparent loss of friends. Rin nervously stood back up pulling her head away from his careful touch. He treated her more like a delicate flower then he did Esther, they weren't any different what was his game he was playing. As he pulled out the black Vial Rin reached out toward it.

"Stop she doesn't really want to drink that, Esther please. Listen to me just try and remember that plan we had we were gonna try and make Mari happy again. I don't even know this guy do you?"

It was no use though as he continued to wash his hands over her hair and skin, a chill running down her spine as she couldn't imagine ever being use to such treatment. As he spoke of the effects she began to cry, not wanting Esther's memory and pleasant nature to be tainted like that a gentle whisper now slipping off her tongue as if begging.

"Please don't double or triple her dosage, I'll try some ... but stop feeding Esther this I-I will take it."

A deal with a devil, she promised never to do such things with her parents but she was desperate to help Esther her hand nervously shaking as she reached out she wasn't going to be able to pour it in with the amount she tremored. However he would choose to administer it she would grudgingly except if for no other reason but to spare Esther the rest of the bottle.

Addel grinned, his eyes widening with a twisted fascination. "Pet, if you don't mind...I'd like you to bring Rin here." He gestured to his lap. Esther nodded, she turned to Rin. Offering the girl a small smile. "Hello, Rin." Her voice sounded empty and hollow. Despite her sweet demeanor and mannerisms, to those who knew Esther, they would know it was horrendously off. To those who didn't know Esther, to those who were just watching, either up close or from afar - would simply see a happy woman, doing the bidding of her beloved Master. "I'm not sure of any plans, you may have me confused with someone else." Esther said, "Still - it sounds like a lovely thing to do. Come, Master wants you." Esther gently grasped Rin's hand with one hand, the other wrapped around her back. Guiding the trembling girl toward Addel. "Don't be scared. Master is wonderful."

Once Rin was within range, Addel pulled her down into his lap. "See, she's still the girl you know." Addel crooned, brushing away bangs of chocolate brown hair. "She just only wishes to serve me now, is that really so bad? You know we saved her right? Lycan tried to murder her. If we hadn't stepped in, he would have too. We don't kill people Esther. We only guide them to become who they really want to be. I've watched you, little Rin. I could administer the potion, but I don't think you'd be happy with that. No..." His cold blue gaze didn't once leave Rin's, as he passed the vial to Esther, and pulled her closer. The three seemed to be in their own, little world. "I think you'd much prefer it if she gave it to you."

Addel commanded Esther to take the potion into her mouth, and to kiss Rin. Esther nodded, she leaned down, and offered Rin a small look as if to apologise. "I'll be gentle." Esther said, as she placed the last mouthful of the potion into her mouth. Esther leaned over Rin, pressing her soft lips against the olive skinned girls, their lips parted and the black liquid trickled down from one throat to another. Esther held herself there till Rin swallowed, then pulled away. "Good girl." Addel said, as he pushed Esther back toward the ground.

He lifted his eyes as another approached, a man in full suited armor. His tone soured. "Do you mind? We are having a private moment." He shooed the man off. "None of us are interested in dancing or battles. Go loom over someone else, tin can kid."

Hikoru watched the fight between Calrex and Oikawa unfold before him, two players both a few levels higher than he was dueling it out, and he watched out of pure curiosity, and he wanted to see what he had coming towards him. He gave a small breath and looked over to see a player named @Ivory Lotus,  close to one another, and she was the one that sent out the message for this get together. He came over and put his hands at his sides, giving a respectful bow and a small smile, sighing and looking at her with a small chuckle

"Hikoru, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said, and stood up and put his hands in his pockets, looking around at the few players sparring and conversing, and he raised an eyebrow "I do need to ask though, why dancing and sparring together? They seem like... polar opposites." He said with a small chuckle. "I'm not judging, but I am curious as to why you chose out of everything, to put these two together. Is there a story behind it?" He asked, curious and wanting to learn about this player, see who she was as a person and player of this game. He looked over to see a player brooding, clad in full armor, and came closer to see his name was @Gotz, and breathed as he walked over, seeing that he was anxious to fight someone. He laughed and sighed "Hey, helmet head, lets fight." He said with a small chuckle

Watching the two girls kiss conflicts my own body. My mind tells me that it is disgusting to watch, but my little friend convinces me that this is simply...no. Get the f**k out of my mind, I have no time for this.

Regardless, I never really react to what I just witness, as I do not want an argument with the master. I simply let @Esther do what she wants to do, for she neither feels guilty nor disgusted of showing her mutual love to the hostess. As soon as I see their lips parted away, and the slave girl taking steps back to her master, I stand in front of @Rin and do the same thing I did to Birdie, banging my sword against my tower shield aggressively as an invitation to a half-loss duel.

"If I win, you will free the slaves regardless of how much they love you." I speak in my helmet, my voice is loud and slightly angry enough to be heard by the master. I never get to see his weapon or armor yet, and my fighting instincts rapidly grows into my body as I hope that he accepts the duel.

Come on, just fight! I thought to myself. What are you, a pussy?!

Some player named @Hikoru approaches me as he requests for a fight against me. I give him a blank glare for a few seconds...and turn my head back towards the direction of the master. The latter must be dealt with first..

Edited by Gotz

A grin split the blondes features as his eyes grew wide with anticipation. The two combatants hardly ever had a chance to go all against each other. And at there current rate, the two would end in a stalemate before anything majorly happened. Between there gear, current mitigation, and regeneration capabilities; despite the level discrepancy, they matched up fairly well.

"Surely you can hit harder than that Calrex," chuckled the blonde. As Calrex commented back, Oikawa responded accordingly. "If that's what you truly want, then allow me to show you what the Para-God is capable of."

Taking a step back, Oikawa drafted his menu and selected his inventory. Deselecting his <Saint's Armor>, he instead equipped his <Ring of Belphegor>; sacrificing his armor and regen for evasion. Re-adjusting his cape, Oikawa again gestured for Calrex to come at him.

ID: 69036 BD: 4 (3+1) CD: 2 [+2 BD next turn]

Updated Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1,175 | EN: 116 | D: 13 | M: 66 | A: 1 | E: 3

Gear:

Amphibian Teeth: +4 Damage/ +2 Paralytic Venom

Akuma's Vain: +2 Light Momentum/ +2 Flame Aura

Ring of Belphegor: +3 Evasion

Calrex: 1475/1475 | EN: 126/146

Oikawa: 1169/1175 | EN: 116/116 (Stun Immune 1/3 Turns Remaining)

The blonde had a slightly disgusted expression as she watched the maid fight for the freedom of the lilac haired girl that she also knew. Inside, her blood was starting to boil at the sight of that scene that is most likely to be seen in an ancient roman history themed movie. She'd knew about Esther's weird submissive fetish but this was taking it to another level. Even so, Ariel decided not to interfere directly for now and watch as others stood up for the poorly dressed girl.

It was awfully convenient that the blonde, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, had a front row seat of the whole thing from her table, as all these players started gathering around Esther and her 'master'. 'Wasn't Mari supposed to be her Master?' She asked herself as she kept watching, holding a tight grip on the table cloth.

On the other hand, all this commotion caught the attention of the white furred lioness that was indulging in all kind of appetizers. She headed towards the only person she knew from the gathered group: @Esther; looking for a bit of attention, she brushes her face against her leg a couple of times before Addel started talking to Rin and a armor clad guy. After he stopped talking and the girls finished making out, a sudden urge to jump at him almost overwhelmed the lioness.

Ariel had a lax attitude with lots of things when it came to Kimba, letting the small furball do whatever she pleased and whenever she wanted to. But when it came to attacking, more specifically when attacking players; she strictly prohibited it. So, instead of jumping at the guy's throat the instant the urge surged, the white lioness let out a menacing growl towards him while showing her fang in the most aggressive mode possible for her, as if warning him to stay away from the girls.

While she locked her eyes on the vial the guy feed to Esther, the blonde couldn't help but to feel some kind of deja-vu, as if she'd seen this before but in different circumstances. Her first though shoot for the time that she and Mari last saw each other... only that instead of making the drinker more aggressive, this potion make her more.. submissive. A long sigh escapes her lips.

At her companion's action the blonde couldn't help but mutter 'ano baka!*' and was about to stop her familiar when she realized that this was the perfect opportunity to see what can that man do. Her eyes set on Addel, observing his movements; if he would be stupid enough to attempt to touch the snowflake colored beast... well that would give Ariel the perfect excuse to act.

*TL Note: ano baka! = 'That idiot'

Rin winced now seeing as @Gotz, @Esther, and @Hikoru all were hovering about the little exchange as she  wasn't really planning on involving a large crowd in her endeavor to prevent Addel from pushing more of the potion into his servant girl. It was rather odd how the group was breaking off into different sub categories those fighting and those attempting to conduct business of sorts. It was in her description to protect people, that was why she knew this would all seemingly get out of hand as the racket of a sword banging upon a shield began. Hikoru thankfully tried to pull away the man in an attempted fight that she didn't think was all that fair, the only exception of the duel being that Hikoru wouldn't be able to use his stealth. The girl began to rub her head as she tried to think of a way to keep all this at bay. Why am I so useless I can't even solve a little dispute like this! Worthless. A familiar touch then brought her back to reality, the warmth of Esther's hand upon hers caused a blush blossom.

Her body was guided partially around the tower shield though as the challenge was issued. How on earth did a simple conventioneer with the man who had her friend become this. She regretted her initial contemplation of barging over and challenging him for Esther's release. Now she on the back foot as she smiled to Esther who was guiding her along. A rather startled squeak as she was pulled down upon his lap as Gotz was now figure out whom he would be fighting, Rin shrugged and then began to speak up.

"D-don't worry mister, I got this you can deal with the challenge you have been issued."

Rin spoke a bit more confident as she didn't want to involve more people than she had to in her attempts to bargain. As he heard the comment on Lycan she winced, she had heard from his own lips that he had tried to kill her, but he was so kind maybe a bit intimidating. As Esther was given the vial she hoped she would snap out of it and realize how bad it was but she seemed so at peace. As she sat perched upon his lap like bird she then mewled feeling Esther kiss her, embarrassment and liquid oozing into her mouth as she kissed her the way she had once dreamed about doing. Tears of happiness rushed down her cheek as she  now hugged Esther into the kiss.

The embrace of Rin and @Esther is rather touching that I suddenly feel bad of taking away the latter's master from her. Things actually seem to be alright so far, and I do hope that this is the last time that I am interacting with the man. I then turn my head to @Hikoru, the male who earlier asked me for a duel. I approach him and raise my shield in front of him as I nod, waiting for him to send the invitation. This time, I let him decide the type of duel that we will initiate.

My sword hand is a little shaky, as I am excited, yet nervous, to fight a player for the first time. Even though I am fully armored from head to toe, I do not know what damage or mitigation he is yielding. For a brief moment, I stare at the lake as the fishes are jumping around frantically, as if they are representing a bad or weird omen that might happen sooner or later.

Hikoru waited and looked to see the things fix themselves and he sees Gotz turn around and nod. He gave a small chuckle and sent him a Half-loss duel. He breathed and stepped back, as to give him room to move freely and be able to attack if he was able to move faster. He breathed and chuckled. He was fighting a very, very low-levelled player, and he had no clue how strong he would be against him. He would probably one-shot him, if he had come fully buffed and be able to easily finish him off. But he didn't feel like killing the player, in fact, he just wanted to duel and have some fun. He didn't know how the player would react to him attacking, but he knew that it would probably be a swift fight and a swift win, as his MIT would soak up most of the damage. But for now, he decided to wait for the timer to count to zero, and to begin his duel.

ID: 69037

LD: 2

OOC: @Gotz please add your stats like I have below.

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Stats:
915 HP
90 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+2 Evasion
13 Base Damage
56 Mitigation

Items:
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage 

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:
Rank 5 Dagger (Max Rank)
Rank 4 Light Armor
Rank 4 Sneak and Hide
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 1 Shadowed Path
Rank 3 Familiar (Max Rank)
Concentration
Survival

Even though he is far stronger than me, this do not deter me from fighting him. I accept his invitation and a timer appears out of nowhere, counting down from 60 seconds to allow players to equip themselves with the best equipment and maintain their focus. This guy's armor and weapon...s**t..paralyze? Bleed? Now I am really in trouble, but never mind that. The least I can do is to have a good fight with him, and since we are in the Safe Zone, he won't likely murder me. 

I slowly tap my sword against my tower shield, thinking of upgrading my gear to the second tier as the countdown later reaches to 10 seconds, the beeping never catches up with the fast beating of my heart, my teeth gritting in excitement, and worry.

Damn..why now? Why do I feel vulnerable to one person? I slayed many monsters and survived the worst situations. Hell, I even survived a mortal combat with the shadowy thief! That is one battle which I never forget, and made me learnt a few lessons of being a good swordsman in Aincrad.

...deep down, I wish @Hikoru the best of luck in this duel..

ID: 69038

LD: 20

BD: 6 (-2 =4)

Spoiler

HP: 120/120

Total Damage: 6

Total Damage Mitigation: 27

Energy: 12/12

Skills: One Handed Straight Sword (Rank 2) (+2 DMG),

Equipment: Blade Of The Relentless (+3 DMG), Zertsalo Armor (x3 DMG MIT)

Edited by Hikoru
To fix stats and show what they should be

Addel watched with mild interest, It seemed Rin really did have some sort of feelings for Esther. More so than he thought. "My...I didn't think you loved the woman. Little Rin." Addel mused, as he scratched his chin. Another player approached, and diffused the situation with the loud tin can man, banging his shield. It seemed the potion had no effect on Rin, perhaps it was too little amount. "Next time..." He mused. Addel shifted, and Rin moved off of him to sit next to Esther.

"Pet, feel free to talk to Rin." Addel's eyes rose to the fight that was occuring in front of them. "I'm just here to watch the world burn around me." He said with a twisted grin, leaning back in his chair. The Player Killer, Addel had no idea who the man was, but his bet was on him. There was no way the angry, child, the tin can man would win. 

Esther turned to Rin, but before she could say anything, a bounding white ball of fury came running at her, growling at Addel. "W..what?" Esther blinked. "A Lion??" She gaze a dazed smile as she sat up, wrapping her arms around the lion's mane, burrying her face into it. "Ahh....it's so white, so soft..." She gently closed her eyes. "I wish I had a fami-" Esther paused, drawing back from Kiba with a start. Kimba pawed at her gently. "Fami...li..er..." Esther furrowed her brows. Struggling to remember. "I...I do have one..."

she opened up her inventory, and - sure enough - there was a sleeping familiar. She pulled it out. A snowy Ermine, whose name 'Fidget' appeared above its head sprung to life. It ran around Esther, looped around Rin, then ducked under Kimba, circling the lion. Even in Esther's dazed state, she laughed at the scene. "That's right...I remember...I found Fidget." She turned to Rin, "Do you have a familiar too Ren?" She mispronounced the name, already forgetting what the girl was called.

Addel didn't react to the lion, beyond a distasteful glare and a shift. Turning away from the growling familiar. 

"Familiars. Such a waste of time." He glanced down at Esthers familiar. He made a note to have her destroy it later.

As he remarked upon the kiss she quickly pulled away wincing as she felt her anger toward Addel subside, it was soothing she was a bit lost at first but it didn't seem like the evil toxin she had imagined it to be. The dosage was just small enough to cause her to feel that his intentions weren't for devious reasons, although his comment upon the delivery system made her blush. Furiously shaking her head back and forth, she loved many people but not in the fashion that he was attempting to get at she loved Esther in a sense that she knew she was loved by all that met her. As she felt a heat rising in her chest she began to wonder, was this how Esther was feeling it felt like the summer sun was soothing her insides she didn't feel nervous she felt ... normal. For once she felt like she hadn't a need to fear the people that were about her as she now heard that Esther was free to chat.

He then remarked upon the dosage being to little to take effect she was curious what the full effects would have been in that case. Perhaps she would take him up on the offer one day or perhaps even after the party. She shook her head before feeling herself partially come to now sitting at the base with the Addel's servant. It was now if any she would learn to control those nerves that constantly fumbled her words. In an instance her companion was replaced with an ivory main that was now toppling the girl. Rin's eyes opened wide as she remember this feline had been asking her to serve her with a paw before.

As the discussion swapped into familiars, she glanced down to her side. She hadn't done the quest to earn herself a familiar much to her own sadness. A furry friend would have done wonders in helping her fill up the void in her heart. A simple shake of the head no. 

"Sadly no, I don't have the luxury of completing a lot of quests right now I'm still attempting to feel social in crowds."

The miss pronunciation of her name went a miss, she just thought that Esther was attempting to possibly recover a bit.

"Rin but that is ok." 

Hikoru breathed and moved swiftly, dodging and moving out of his clumsy attack, and soon landed a simple strike, finishing the battle quickly and efficiently, easily defeating the character. He gave a small chuckle and a sigh as he opened his HUD and sighed happily, sheathing his dagger with his free hand as he jotted down a note

"That's two-to-one on my fight list... I can't remember how well I did against Ari, I remember beating her once..." He said with a small sigh. He closed it and held out his hand for Gotz to take and smiled slightly "Good game, maybe when your stronger, we can fight again?" He asked, hoping for a good answer. He knew that being mean or cocky wasn't his thing, not like other people he had fought, but he knew that this younger player had the guts to fight a player that was levels and levels beyond his own, and he respected that in a player, but he needed to be careful today, as he could be easily killed by another, non-caring player

ID: 69039

BD: 9+3=12 Hit! (Paralyze and Bleed Activated, +1 Damage)

Hikoru used Cross Edge: 2x4=7x14= 98-27= 71 Damage to Gotz

Hikoru: 915/915 90/90

Gotz: 49/120 12/12 (24 Bleed damage for two turns and Paralysis for one turnl)

:Hikoru Wins:

Domarus watched as Ivory attempted to strike him but with the grace of a newborn kitten.  It was cute actually and although he restrained laughter he was indeed beginning to have a good time.  However he needed to make this fight look real and there was only one way to do that.  He dodged her attack and sent his ax upon her, only scratching her back with the very edge of the blade so it seemed like she nearly made it but not quite.  The duel ended and he smiled apologetically with a shrug.  

"Sorry that went so short.  If you enjoyed it though that's what counts.  You're pretty fast you know that?"  Then he caught her glance and looked in the direction she had.  Three things happened inside Domarus.  The first was shock at seeing Esther standing with a man totally unfamiliar to him.  The second was horror as he saw that this was not Esther, but a woman under the control of a potion of some sorts.  He could tell by her posture, eyes, everything.  And the third was rage.  Pure, white hot wrath that boiled inside him, desperately wanting to be released and strike the man down in an instant.  However he held it back.  Outwardly all anyone can see is his jaw clench for a second or two.  No.  This player was proud and confident, meaning he was a fairly high level indeed.  Not to mention that it would destroy his reputation.  Besides he thought.  Death was too good for that maggot.  His thoughts went to the potion made by Mari that removed the pain dampeners.  Screw Lycan.  He'd make that man pay at a later date.  This man's crimes were far greater.  However he couldn't stare at him and he wouldn't confront him now.  He'd wait until the man was preparing to leave then move to a position to cut him off, waiting for the man to arrive.  For now he forced his thoughts back to Ivory.

"So you want to do anything else?  I'm up for anything!  And I need something to do in order to relax.  There's been a lot of...  Stress lately."

ID#  69040  BD:  7

Duel won

@Ivory Lotus

Edited by Domarus

The snowy ferret skitted from Kiba to Rin, and settled itself into her lap, large blue eyes blinking at her before Fidget began gnawing on one of the frills of her maid dress. "Is that so?" Esther asked, leaning back against the leather chair that Addel sat on. As if reacting to her presence Addel reached down, his fingers trailed through her hair. Esther leaned back, enjoying the feeling. Esther didn't know Ren. Rin. Whatever her name was. She didn't recall her. She didn't have a real desire to talk to her, or hang out with her. All she really wanted to do was crawl back into Addel's lap, but he had commanded her to continue to talk to the strange girl - so she did.

"I'm envious. Master so readily took you into his lap." Esther pulled her knees up to her chest, and wrapped her arms around them. "Most look upon my Master with ill will, but you, did not. You acted as if you knew me, but I don't know who you are. Honestly. The main reason I still talk to you is because he desires it." Esther's words were brutally harsh toward Rin, despite being spoken in her usual, soft tones. If she were herself, she'd probably pull the other girl into a warm embrace and apologise for saying such hurtful things, but Esther wasn't herself.

She hadn't been herself for a long time.

"I don't mind the conversation." she admitted. "I'm just not used to it. So I don't think I can help you with feeling socialable."

"If Little Rin wants, she can join us later." Addel drolled from above, lifting his hand from Esther's head. He cracked his fingers before resting them in his lap. His blue eyes shifting from fight to fight in front of him. He didn't care if Rin did or did not join them, rather - having her would prove to be a bonus. Addel knew that Lycan and Arc were out for blood, and with two shields, he would be a lot harder to hit.