[OP--NK-F2] Friendly Competition and Humble Dances

As Birdie is socializing with her friend, I remain in my position to see more players attending this event, all in different levels, equipment and possibly personalities. There is one woman entirely cloaked and hooded, and this presence gives him a sense of discomfort, for most murderers would hide their identities to blend themselves in society.

The hostess seems nervous as the woman is conversing with her, and by the looks of her expression, she is clearly scared...or so as I thought. Just as I am about to ponder about the art of murdering the guilty, I hear Macrodon's greeting and wave back at him, smiling as I am sort of his regular customer in his shop.

Meanwhile, @Birdie asks me if I have a Rapier in my shop. I nod while speaking: "Yes, I do have what is known as an Estoc. It provides +2 Accuracy. Would you like one?"

I forgot to mention that there is a redhead with an orange marker, and though not all orange players are evil in my opinion, I remain silent as I notice that she has a dangerous weapon that probably dates back to the medieval or Edo period in Japan.

Edited by Gotz
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baldur saw another social gathering notice, this one a tournament and dance. It was an odd combination, but it had been good to see everyone getting along so well at the lakeside party that he felt he should go out there as well. He was curious to test out his new weapons still, but he was more interested in dancing than dueling. Who would he dance with? It was a shame Lessa wasn't still around. Straightening out his signature haori, Baldur got ready to head out to the second floor once again.

"Teleport, Floor two."

Spoiler

Izumi.no.Kami.Kanesada.full.1855518.jpg

As the gaijin samurai wanna-be approached the gathering, he saw quite a few faces both new and old. He wasn't really sure where to start, so instead he let his instincts guide him and he headed over to the giant pile of cookies. He wouldn't want to interrupt anyone's conversations after all, so the best thing to do was to go stand by the food and drink.

As he approached the table, he quickly scooped up one of every kind of cookie and treat available, as well as getting himself a drink as well. With a skill unseen on the floating castle of Aincrad, Baldur made the cookies disappear as soon as he stepped away from the table. Even though there were no crumbs in SAO, Baldur licked his fingers as if savoring every last bit of the flavor.

"Mm... those were delicious" He spoke to no-one in particular before he drank down half of his beverage as well. His primary mission complete, Baldur turned to look around at the clusters of players and friends who had gathered for the tournaments. Was it to be a combat tournament and a dance tournament, or was it the combat the only tournament and the dancing was merely a way to enjoy the beautiful weather of the second floor.

Domarus had received the invitation.  Not that he would enter it.  Compared to everyone else in level he was far far below and would be destroyed, no matter his gear.  However, social areas were always the perfect places to observe potential followers, analyze them, and essentially sum them up.  He told Keres to once again stay behind and while she pouted at first Domarus forced her to stay.  In the end she submitted.  He was wearing his dragon bone armor rather than his intimidating black armor that pulsed dark red.  The armor was cruelly curved and the helmet showed no mercy or honor.  Only cruelty and destruction.  As was it's purpose.  The armor was meant to intimidate the opponent.  Or at least, the appearance was meant to.  The stats were a different matter altogether.  As he teleported to the second floor he wondered who would be there this time around.  He walked towards the coordinates and saw a large group of people.  Among them he noted an orange cursor but he knew that with this crowd they shouldn't have too big of a problem.  Then he noticed another orange cursor player as he walked down, his eyes detecting each player before he made it down all the way.  He also saw the man Itzal as well as the woman Kasier whom he had met a while ago.  There was also Rin and a couple other players whose faces and names he knew but nothing about them, other than some were members of the frontlines.  He spotted the orange cursor player up closer now and noticed her red hair and eyes.  Interesting to find another like him he thought, except she wasn't as tall as he was.  He looked around, trying to decide where to start.

Opal took notice of Tearye immediately. It was not difficult to pick out such red hair in the crowd of people, funny thing is, she didn't know it was her. There was a smirk hidden underneath her mask. The woman was attempting to perhaps become a threat? Opal knew if she made any sudden changes to her equipment, there might be guesses as to who she was. There was a heavy silence for the moment and then a nod of her head.

"You think me an easy target, huh? Alright. How about we clear some room here so that these people don't get in the way of our fun." Opal had used the emphasis on the word. She would not dare draw too much attention to herself, but she was being provoked by a Player Killer. Opal's goal here in Aincrad had ultimately dispose of these players, and whether she was the wife of Calrex or not, she had to strike down this player soon enough before she would take the lives of others. Such a player in this world...should not exist in a game where life was important. 

But Opal was thinking in contradiction to her beliefs. She would have to take life, to save lives. Within her cloak, an arm appeared and she stretched her hand out to Rin as if to push her aside as she walked closer to Tearye, "Follow me then." 

Opal walked passed the Player Killer and went up a small ways towards the center by the lake front. This would be a good spot as any for a duel. 

"Before we begin, let's make this clear that this is only for fun. So the duel should be set in such a way that neither of us will be taken advantage of. We'll only do a half loss duel. If you need to prepare your equipment, right now would be the time to do so." 

Opal stood for a moment as she drew the Kusanagi Katana from its sheath. The color of the blade was a dull red, it didn't look like anything special, but at least those who knew of Opal and her massive Masamune X, knew she would not favor such a small blade. In this case, she would not change her equipment. The green eyes through the mask and hood watched Tearye closely before drawing up her menu and sending the female a half loss duel. 

---

Notes: Opal accepts Tea's challenge for a duel. Stats are labeled on my first post. Tea, make sure you post up your stats and after that you can roll for the LD Initiative. Opal will give you time to situate your equipment should you need to make any changes.  

Edited by Opal

"Apparently Rin, a player I met some time ago, is hosting a combat tournament as well as a...  Dance competition.  It should be fun but I uh.  don't know how to dance.  B-but that won't stop me if you really want to."  Kasier had discussed with him on their last time together, that he had to stop worrying about everything and just live the moment.  So.  He was working towards that.  Suddenly he spotted someone.  He noticed the cursor and wondered if Hikoru decided to join.  Then his heart sank.  He didn't show anything on the surface, other than quickly materializing Ascendants Rosario onto his hip.  Caution was always essential to survival.  He looked at @Teayre as she greeted them briefly and he nodded with the best smile he could manage given the situation.  The first and only time he had met her was a bad one.  She gave off a bad impression and although he was willing to get to know her more, the murderous glint in her eyes seemed to remain.  That was why he was so nervous around her.  Other pkers?  He could manage usually as they had some sort of story.  @Opal clearly had a story she didn't want told at the moment.  However he wasn't sure what Teayre's story was except that it must be a very sad one for her to have a murderous intention all the time.  He saw her walk up and challenge a player with a cloak and hood and he saw them move off to fight.  Itzal nodded to them as he spoke to @Kasier"You think we should watch?  This might get ugly."

Her expression grew sympathetic as he mouthed those thankful words, she knew approaching him was the right move to make. "Mhm," stated Birdie with an agreeing nod, "I'll look forward to it." Cyan eyes fell to @Arc in a soft gaze, her smile bolstering at the prospect of spending more time with him.

Warmth spread throughout her cheeks as she realised how close they were, her feet shuffling a few inches back to separate them by an inkling of space. She nestled her head into his chest during their swift embrace, breaking away reluctantly when he aligned by her side. "Aw, there's no need to feel like that," though that was totally how she'd feel put in his shoes. "Do you know any of the players around here? I was catching up with @Beatbox, we're both initiates in the same guild. Come to think of it.. did I not mention the Celestial Ascendants before?" Embarrassing as it might be, the girl had a tendency to let large details like that slip from her mind.

Turning to the scout leader, it seemed he was occupied with a few others, even giving a female player a hug. Oooh, that must be his girlfriend? Not wanting to disturb the guy, she instead looked towards @Gotz as he informed her of a thrusting weapon in his stock. "I've heard of those - that sounds lovely! I don't think that accuracy is the best enhancement for me though. If you take orders, I'd love to put one in sometime later on." She still hadn't a clue whereabouts his shop was situated, though she at least had the name. "Which part of the city is Swordaria in?"

Edited by Birdie

"Swordaria is in the first floor in the Starting City," I answer. "And yes, I do take orders. Any will do, but keep in mind that I am an aspirant (Rank 2)."

As soon as I finish speaking to @Birdie, I notice a commotion between the cloaked player and the redhead, leading themselves to agree for a duel against each other. The former drew out her red katana, which actually surprise me with its large size. I cannot tell whether this is part of a tournament, or this is based on their own feuds. Whatever reason they have to fight against each other, this fight may seem rather...interesting. 

For some reason, I shift my tower shield to face Birdie at my right, and let it lean against me like a giant hunk of metal. At least I can still see the upcoming battle, but now...the need to commit fights and violence is triggering some of the mechanisms of my brain. I try my best to avoid thinking of such things, and try to thing of my shop, my equipment or even females clad in crop tops. The third choice seems to work a little, although it doesn't really surpass my desire for bloodshed.

How does it feel to kill a player? Is it different than killing monsters or animals? Is it more satisfying to cut the flesh of an actual human? Even better...

...I peek at Birdie discreetly, she is the nearest to my current position...maybe I can...no..no no...

This is a non killing area...get out of my head..! I thought to myself as I grit my teeth while hiding my face behind my shield.

Hakai smiled to herself. Things were really picking up, and she was excited to be a part of them. No one was really talking to her, but she was enjoying listening to the conversations of others. And, it seemed as though the first fight of the tournament was about to start, and they hadn't even set up a bracket yet. She supposed that it could just be a tournament where the winner of the duel fought the next challenger and so one, but that might take some time. She raised her voice, making a decision. "If your interested in joining the tournament, come see me and tell me your name and your level. I'm going to set up a bracket of sorts. If you dont wish to share your name for whatever reason, just tell me what you want to be called." She called out to the crowd of people, pulling a notebook and a pen from her inventory and preparing to jot down notes.  

Ivory meowed and then let go of Rin, smiling. She was glad that there was someone there that she knew, although she was quite glad that there were so many people there that she didnt know as well. "Good luck in the dance contest Rin!" She said happily before wandering off to find other people to talk to. The first person that caught her eye was a ,an with red hair. He seemed like the knight in shining armor stereotype, and she made her way over to him, smiling, while taking note of other people who she should meet on the way. There was a woman with multicolored hair who looked as though she was going to be setting up the tournament, another woman with red hair and an orange cursor (she wasn't one to judge), an intimidating man with a tower shield, and another man with a katana. Those were just the people that she made a mental note to introduce herself to. There were just so many people there. She doubted that she would get to meet them all. She finally made her way to the man with the red hair, smiling happily as though she had just come across her best friend in the entire world. "Hello! I'm Ivory, nice to meet you." She said excitedly, the joy and cheer in her voice apparent.

@Domarus

Slightly behind my shield, I hear the announcer calling out to us as she informs us that we are free to enlist through her anytime prior to the tournament. Now I said before that I have no interest in joining the tournament as a fighter. But now, I am starting to have second thoughts. Should I remain as a spectator, or will I join despite knowing the fact that I will be beaten. My tower shield would provide heavy protection, and my sword's additional damage, combined with my Rank 2 Sword Art, would deliver a good amount of damage especially in a critical move.

It would be an honor to fight against a player for the first time, but all of these players are more skilled and powerful than me. Maybe...I will stay put. I finish up the cup of lemonade in my hand as I look at the surroundings and the weapons wielded by each players.

..if only I have a helmet..

Jonathan stood on the second floor. He adorned his white and gold armor, his Gold shield by his side, and on his black lay his golden sword. He had spent many minutes why he had chosen gold and white as his colors but he believed they had suited him more. He had sat atop and smaller mountain watching as players passed him. Why are there so many people coming through here. Jonathan turned scouting the area. In a field there was many players. This floor seemed to be getting more poular. Jonathan shrugged and began to hop down, landing on ledge to ledge. He entered the field looking at the many players that had arrived. He knew several players that had arrived. Itzal, Kasier, Birdie, Beatbox, Domarus and Miku. Jonathan turned and seen a player killer or two but he had not been worried. He walked over to @Itzal and greeting him and @Kasier. Jonathan smiled and said, So what is going on here? Some kind of party going on perhaps? 

"Hmm," murmured the blonde as a notification sounded.

Lifting a finger, the in-game menu materialized before him. Selecting the messenger, he opened his latest message. A grin immediately replacing his expressionless slate. From Arch eh? I wonder what this could be about.

Glancing over the text, he chuckled. Typing out a reply, he hit send and continued to observe the scene unfolding below.

To: @Arc

I actually mastered that skill some  time ago. A good investment if you ask me. That aside, I heard rumor of a tournament, but judging by those gathered, we both know it wouldn't be fair if I entered. So I will resume my "brooding" hehe. Try not to lose should you enter, I'm actually scouting today as well.

Though not originally part of his plan, growing Spectrum would come sooner or later so why not get the jump on the next wave of players stepping to the plate? Letting his gaze befall those below once more. He spotted a few more familiar faces as they arrived. Teayre and Baldur among the familiar ones, as well as some lower level players he was beginning to see more and more of. Sighing, he tried to make out the gist of below. With the figures being inaudible to him, following their movements and understanding it proved to be difficult; but he watched on. 

Domarus watched as the red haired woman and the cloaked figure went of to start combat.  He was intrigued and wanted to see how the fight would end up but one of the players made an announcement.  He wouldn't be joining for two reasons.  The first was there wasn't any point.  Sure he had his armor, but at best he'd be able to beat one player here, most likely if he was lucky.  This was due to his level and lack of two handed ax ranks.  He was about to make his way over to watch the fight when he heard a player approach and talk to him.  She looked young but he could tell she was older than she appeared.  He wondered how this player would react seeing his true, dominating personality.  However she wouldn't be seeing this side at all if his plan went well.  He smiled to the girl and gave off a pleased expression.  There was a hint of trueness to it as well as the girl reminded him of Esther.

"Well hey there Ivory!  My name is Domarus!  Nice to meet you.  I'm assuming you want to take part in the dancing contest?  I would but I only know how to dance with a partner.  And I'm way to low in level to be competing with any of these others.  Particularly those two it seems."  He pointed to the two figures preparing to fight.  And then he pointed to the players he knew to be the front liners, including the player up out of everyone's way with the orange cursor.

"Especially with them here.  If they join the tournament none of us will stand a chance in the slightest.  It would become a one sided competition.  But I mainly came here to interact and learn about other players."  Domarus wondered for a moment if Ivory would want to spend more time with Domarus than he expected from her.  Esther was like that.  Despite her finding out about his dark side she still wanted to be with him a lot.  He wondered how Ivory would respond.  If she chose to spend the rest of the day with him he would need to put off analyzing others and just be with Ivory.  If she didn't, he could get to work and watch everyone fight, checking and crossing out possible followers as he did.

@Ivory Lotus

Ivory grinned at her new friend. "Well, I dont know how to dance, but i'm going to try my best, just for fun." Her eyes followed where he was pointing. He certainly seemed to know what he was talking about. The three people he had pointed out all looked very strong, and she recognized two of them. She had never met Teayre or Oikawa, but she had seen them and heard stories about them. They were definitely both very strong and both very very dangerous. She had heard rumors that Teayre was just a crazy high level and other rumors that said that Oikawa was just a front liner with anger management problems. "I dont know about the masked one, but I know the other two by reputation." She smiled. "Still, even if they do participate, I would love to join in, just for the experience." She turned back to Domarus, a slightly disappointed look on her face. "I cant though. I'm a mid level, but I wouldnt stand a chance. I'd have trouble with a level one right now."

Her face perked up. "But at least I get to do what I like on a daily basis! No one dies on my watch!" She bragged jokingly. She wondered if he had noticed the fact that she had no weapon equipped whatsoever. She wondered if he would be surprised to learn that she didnt actually even own a starter weapon. Her first fight had been with a boar, but she had had no idea how to use the sword. So, like a noob, she threw the weapon at the boar and ended up having to run away. It was fine though. She didnt need a weapon anyway, at least not yet. "I came here to meet people. I just like to talk and meet people. Everyone is interesting in their own way, even if they seem bland at first."

@Domarus

Edited by Ivory Lotus

The people are already conversing with each other. and Birdie has probably moved on to her friend. Here I am, sitting alone as I watch the conflict between the redhead and the cloaked female. There are some players who propose to each other for the dance, and yet there are some of them who don't know how to do so at all.

As I lean against my shield to use it as a shade, I stare at the blue, beautiful sky, remembering the brutal adventures I had throughout my life as an Aincradian. I remember the day when the thief almost bleed me to death, before I manage to rip his face off. I could also not forget the day I mercilessly kill the mantismen and rescued the female elf NPC who was violated by those pests.

I slowly stand up and walk towards the edge of the lake as the event hasn't really begin to get intense yet, carrying my tower shield with me. I look at the school of fishes swimming in unison, their movement patterns form unique shapes that I do not recognize, but the vibrant colors of their scales still justify their actions of forming random patterns. It is like watching a firework of some sort, only underwater and formed by living sea creatures.

I stare blankly at the horizon, as I am looking out for any...oh...what is the point...

I sit down and cover my right side with my leaning shield, feeling drowsy.

"Geezes certainly seems like the second floor has become the host for a lot of group events these past few days."

Calrex entered into the High Fields of Crossing, Roc flying overhead before perching himself in the branches of a nearby tree. He had noticed that there was a large gathering of people in this area this time around, also recognizing a bunch of the names on his nearby friends list. The landmark was home to many strong memories for him, like the first time he and Teayre had explored on their own, as well as the place where they had completed the <<Saying Vows>> quest.

With a small sigh he looked around, giving a wave to those people he recognized. Looking over it appeared that Teayre had challenged someone to a duel, and from what he could tell it was already about to start. "Well, as long as they don't go trying to slit each other's throats."

Walking over to Oikawa he gave him a pat on the shoulder and a friendly smirk, "Looks like another large party like Lycan's once a while back. Since we're a bit too high level to be partaking in whatever tournament thing they've got going on, feeling up for a spar?"

Floor 2, in the middle of gathering some 'silk' as a base material for an unexpected order, a blonde figure heard a low *ping* a few moments before dispatching a common spider-like mob. After the monster dissipated in the familiar 'pixelated death' animation, Ariel summoned her Inbox and read the new message while her familiar surveyed their surrounding. A "Oh!?" came out as a short exhale followed by a pleased smile. "A dance... and a tournament?" she muttered to herself, catching the attention of her white furred familiar in the same time. After receiving a nod and a growl from the boss lady, Ariel too nodded and set the direction towards the «High Fields of Crossing» a famous safe haven with a large field of flowers said to be the perfect dating spot for couples. With that in mind she unequipped her main weapon in order to free her hands and wrote a message to her soon-to-be husband. With a sigh she remembered that as it was a safe zone, PKers couldn't enter it but she send a message anyway, in hopes that maybe they could snuggle underneath a tree outside the designated 'safe haven' and still be able to gaze at flowers and events. After pressing the 'Send' floating button, the blonde let out a giggle. Last time the two meet wasn't that long but that was more a social event then maybe a..... date, maybe they'll have that today. Her cheeks tinged a light shade of pink at the thought as she felt slightly embarrassed despite being nobody but Kimba by her side.

To: @Hikoru
Tittle: Hey dear
Message: Wanna meet up? I've got a free invitation to some sort of event that involves dueling and dancing.. a bit weird huh?
Tell me if you'll come and we'll meet up somewhere in the mountain outside the safe zone of the «High Fields of Crossing», spend some time together.
I'll wait for your answer!

P.S: I'll be wearing a schoolgirl uniform from the shop if you're interested. ;)

As she got closer to the designed destination the blonde noticed two figure, one covered in gold both in armor as in hair color while the other had donned the color that gave him the 'ultramarine' part of his nickname. Kimba also instantly recognized @Oikawa even in his knightly posture and dashed towards him, growling from his back and pouncing at his right leg first, then playfully pulling his red cape from behind and chewing at it. "How's it going strangers?" asked the blonde as she placed her hand on Oikawa's right shoulder and stood by their side, looking at the gathering of players below. "Oh quite the party they got there. I'd ask you lads to escort me there until Nighto-kun arrives but thanks to that it would be kind of hard." she playfully pointed towards his orange marker and stuck out the tip of her tongue. "If you ever decide to get rd of that, send me a PM. I'm always up for a challenge." And you, should be by your wife's side before she takes the 'fun' a notch too high again." Said the blonde with a raised eyebrow towards @Calrex. She then let out a shrug, not noticing anyone who would harbor any ill intent towards her little sister. "I told her this already, but if you don't treat her well I'm going to steal her from you." she added with a goofy smile while sticking out her tongue to him. Then with a couple of swift moves, first the ornated silver rapier disappeared from her waist and her usual blue battle ready attire got swapped with a maroon schoolgirl outfit she'd made a while back, she'd removed even the partial silver head ornament she began wearing lately.

So unless someone had added her as a friend before or had any interactions in which she presented herself, people shouldn't get any hint that showed she was one of the current front liners. Without even a weapon equipped you'd think that she was some naive low player that wanted to have fun, the last part being actually true. She turned back towards Oikawa and Calrex then raised her index in front of her mouth and winked at the two knights with a smile, as if saying that that they shouldn't say more than it was needed. Then with a wave she added: "I'll see you around soon, be sure to watch our backs! If any of you want to get their behind kicked, be sure to PM me about a duel. That is, if I'm not with Hikoru. In that case don't you dare to disturb us!"

She descended towards the tables and seeing Teayre and some shady person preparing for to duel, she decided not to interviene. If @Baldur would notice her, the blonde would simply wave at him would repeat the gesture she made to Oikawa before leaving him alone. Meanwhile, Kimba stopped messing around with the cape and roared at Roc, happy to see her winged friend again; next she hurried towards the nearest table with cookies or anything edible on it. She jumped and took a mouthful of it, happily chewing while purring. Then she went towards the maid dressed player (@Rin) and presented her paw, as if asking for more good things to eat and even a handshake. The blonde herself sat down and took a bite of a nearby appetizer. "MMmmmm umai*!!!!! Who made this? its soo goooood!!!!" asked the blonde while making a pleased expression.

TL Note* "Umai" - Tasty / Delicious

So, back to floor two where Zandra was just a few days ago. Why? Well because she had got a message a tournament is going to take place. She had never participated in a tournament before and it would be exiting t test how her skills would work against a human opponent. So she exited her house on floor sixteen and went to town to warp dow  to floor two. There she exited the warp gate and started to walk to the area where the tiurnament would take place. On her way, she started to equip her gear to be prepared in case she was coming late. A few moments later she was now clad in her dark-angel armour and the Silmadrion on her back. At the start it have felt wrong, fighting with a twohanded battleaxe after beeing used to fight with the whip. 

Some time later, she could spot the location. There was already quite some gathering there. "Hehe, some opponents I guess." Thou when she got closer, there was few she recognized and she got the feeling she herself was a little overleveled to be here. But it wouldnt be nice to turn around now, maybe someone had already spotted her? But at least she could change her looks. She rembered how she herself had been around high leveled ones when she first started out. Her armour appeared and instead she equiped her japanese style school uniform. To be honest, it was alot more comfy as well. So, who should she talk to? Everyone seemed to already be hanging around with each others. She sent a quick wave and hi to @Oikawa and @Calrex when she spotted the other frontliners she had fought several battles with. After another look she saw someone she had been talking to at her own beach party. "Hi there @Kasier, how have you been since the beachparty?" She said while walking up to the healer.

Spoiler

latest.png

Edited by Zandra

Rin yelped as she was now pushed to the side, the buzz now letting out a rather disheartened yelp as she now began to reel back from the two players whom seemed to have a grudge match in preparation. This competition seemed less friendly form the intent in their voices then she would have usually assumed. As she staggered away from the masked Geisha and the flaming red head she nervously shook, the hands now gripping tightly to the frills of the skirt when she then heard another female asking about the caterer. She glanced back to see the woman holding out a hand toward her as if to treat her like a real maid. Rin gulped as she wasn't really paying attention and had sat their rather speechless, and attempting to recall anything that she might have been asked for.

The stretched out hand acted like  her own paw as she simply took it, her hand shake was a loose and shaky one as she nervously shook the feline's paw that had approached her. Between it's large size and the female she felt a bit intimidated. She was gorgeous and far more confident in her movements and looks, that was when she blushed a bit realizing she was wearing the stereotypical Japanese school girl uniform as she felt like they were in some weird runway display now.

"I'm so sorry, I don't actually know the caterer that well. The woman, er @Hakai over there was the one who dealt with the appetizer and drink organization I'm merely here to ... I guess serve people. Sorry, but did you want anything in particular I could go look around or even call in for more chefs or something?"

She stated meekly glancing away as to not find herself staring at @Ariel - The Crowned Lion.

Edited by Rin

Chiana glanced about the crowds. She wasn't quite sure what place to put herself in with this crowd as they were all acquainted with on another it seemed, unlike herself as she merely eyed the orange cursors. They were possible allies in the future if she managed to get on there good side or deadly competition in this world as two seemed to now being preparing themselves for a dual. A smirk of pleasure taking over her expression, she seemed far more coherent today then she did when she first met Domarus. He also seemed to be dabbling with the social outlook as he probably was still searching for followers or the like or maybe apprentices. She hadn't talked with him since she fell asleep at his place and left without saying a single word. This was perhaps that time to pull upon a few notched strings of the man she knew. 

She wasn't going to learn anything about the crowds by sitting on the outskirts, she needed ears and stories about the crowds. One a masked figure who seemed confident in her abilities to take on the challenge of a fellow pker. It was odd how the people around here paid no mind to players that have slain others of them. This all could have ended in a complete massacre if the Laughing Coffin arrived. Though they did have a fairly large arrangement of levels here who would prove threatening if an attack had been planned. Chiana was the only weak player about, the tournament was no place for players who had no gear and no levels to back up their abilities as a fighter. Along with that she didn't have the necessary training to compete with anything other than a monster. "Perhaps this has been a part of my life for to long."

A brief cough tickled her throat as she grimaced still coping with the aftermath of her own stupid actions. "Think it's time to relax for a spell." Strolling away from the outskirt and over toward the waterside as she now kept her gaze upon the possible duel.