[OP--NK-F2] Friendly Competition and Humble Dances

It seemed as if the events were starting to kick off, especially when the Crimson Maiden herself made an appearance, and challenged one of the party member.  The challenger was particular as they seemed to be hiding themselves, but the hunter was not as interested.  His focus was placed on the more familiar character that had spoken up.  This was Hakai, if his memory was correct, and she was announcing to all that wished to enter the tournament to come to her.  The hunter sighed before looking towards Seul.

"Whelp, I'm going up there.  I was going to grab something to eat, anyway!"

The hunter said while rising from his seat.  He quickly made his way through the ever growing crowd to reach @Hakai.  He made a small bow to gesture respect to the tournament holder.

"Good day!  I would like to join the combat portion of your tournament, if you wouldn't mind!"

He would say with confidence.

"You can put me down as 'Jade Hunter, Hirru', and I am level 34."

Afterwards, he looked around to find that he was the only one so far to talk to the woman.  Hopefully, his participation wasn't making any of the lower levels nervous.  Though, he immediately remembered that the Crimson Maiden would probably be joining too, but with her current interests in the masked one, he doubted it.  In the meantime, he took his leave of the woman to go to the food court.  The smell had been enticing him since he got there, and he couldn't stand it any more.  He had been subsisting off of dry bread and water for weeks now, and to have a good meal was that much more of a calling.

Of course, this would bring him closer to the two katana users; Crimson Maiden, Teayre; and the masked one.  Some others, like Baldur, were also around, and he would get to them soon.  Before that, the hunter walked around the two before getting to a nice slice of pizza that was calling his name.  As he took a plate, without looking around, he shouted over everyone.

"I guess I'll mark where the battles will take place, so we don't fight next to the food!"

He would say before moving several meters away from everyone towards the open field.  While holding his plate in one hand, he opened his inventory with the other.  After some tinkering, a long torch would appear in his offhand.  Atop this staff would hold an emerald flame that danced in the wind.  The hunter then planted the torch into the ground, signalling where the fighting should take place.  Though, if anyone would actually use it, was up to them.  Though, the Emerald Flame's passive ability would probably lure people to it, anyway.

Edited by Hirru
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hikoru breathed and appeared on the field, noticing a few players that he knew, and a few more that he didn't know. He gave a small breath and looked around, hoping to talk into someone if he could, when he recognized the player that he had recently wanted to message, @Oikawa. He came over and unsheathed his dagger, throwing it and having it land right next to the orange player, it landing on the ground. He quickly ran and jumped up, landing and grabbing the dagger, doing a backflip and landing on the ground in style. He breathed silently and looked at the player, giving a small chuckle

"Hey, up for a rematch?" He said, standing and sheathing his dagger once more, giving a small smile to the blonde-headed player, hoping for a yes, as he felt ready to fight the player once more. He had finally finished his build for the most part, but for now he just had to wait and see how much more SP he could get from fighting the player

Beatbox had spaced out for a moment, before re-gaining sense and broke back to reality shaking his head. He looked at @Birdie before she had walked off to Arc and giggled and said "Sorry, I was spacing out for a moment there!" while scratching the back of his neck. After she had left to go to Arc, he looked around and saw that everyone was talking to someone... except for Beatbox, it seemed that they were talking about Dueling... or just plain talking about stuff, Beatbox walked over to an area where no one was really at and he took a seat with a bit of food, he was hungry. He broke off pieces for his Familiar to try out and would give his familiar a smile if the familiar liked it or disliked it. He looked around and saw that some of the players here associate themselves as "frontliners"... he had wanted to be one of them... or at least become a part of their group at some point, however he didn't see the point in introducing himself to the other players as they are much more experienced than him and thought he was a waste in this instance. 

Kasier smiled as she saw @Itzal walking over and before she could even greet him, he came up to her and hugged her, attracting quite a bit of looks from surrounding players which simply blended well with the environment in this game. Most players here weren’t very interesting to look at and they were really just here for the show. Sure, there seemed to be quite a bit of players that seemed interested in the tournament but the rest of the players really didn’t seem very interested or appealed to whatever was happening. With her eyes slanted, she watched as the girl in maid costume went around serving as much players as she could but it was evident that she was having quite a bit of trouble at this point. “Ok, Itzal. No need to make such a show out of it. I guess I wouldn’t mind dancing at the end, but I hope you can guide me through it, since I really don’t know how to dance.” She admitted.

Right then, @Teayre, a red-head woman that she truly respect came over to greet her and it pleased Kasier that she still remembered her from that one time when they completed <<Essence of Steel>> together. While other players fear her, Kasier had a deep inner respect for her. Teayre seemed to have faced many hardships in her time and her killings aren’t just from her, but from all the madness within her mind. Yet she was still able to keep some sort of kindness, which represented to her. This world wouldn’t be what it is if there weren’t people who weren’t always good in nature. Kasier nodded calmly to return Teayre’s greeting and watched as the redhead challenged another player to a duel. Kasier turned to Itzal and spoke once more, “Yeah, you’re right. I think this fight will be really entertaining. Let’s watch it.” Kasier said, smirking.

Just after she had spoken these words, another player called @Zandra came to greet her. Zandra was a lot higher leveled than she and it pleased Kasier just as much that she had noticed her and greeted her out of everyone else in this party. With a smile, she nodded and returned the greeting with, “Good morning, misses Zandra. It sure is a good day to have a party like this isn’t it? I sure hope nothing gets too out of hand with people fighting and dancing at the same time. I’ve been good, a bit slow on leveling but progressing at a constant rate. So, how are you, misses Zandra?” She finished and turned around to see Jonathan (@Morgenstern) walking over as well with a question that he had wanted to ask. “Yup, I guess you can call it a party.” She answered the man’s question simply before redirecting her eyes back to Teayre and the person that she had challenged, as they will soon fight after the other player accepted the challenge.

Itzal heard @Kasier mention him guiding her in a dance and now his face really reddened.  "Huh.  Well that's an unfortunate coincidence.  I uh, can't dance either.  I didn't exactly have any social activity while locked in my room the entire day soooo...  I'll try my best?"  He wasn't going to back down, not now not ever, especially now that she said she'd liked to dance after all.  He just needed to watch others for a moment to analyze how it should be done and then improvise from there, make or add in his own style to it.  If all went to hell and he failed, he supposed he could try something like in the last airbender where Aang and Katara used bending to dance, where Kasier and himself could try combat to dance as well?  He figured that it would need practice before hand but he had to try something.  However he was still reluctant to join the combat tourney and unless persuaded by other players to do so, he'd stay out of it.  Then Jonathan approached and asked what was going on.  After Kasier replied Itzal chuckled.  "Well, a party including a combat tournament which is obviously going to hold one of the front liners as the victor, and a dancing competition as well."  He then heard Kasier suggest they watch the battle and he nodded, Ascendants Rosario hanging on his hip now in case things got nasty.  He wouldn't be able to defeat either of them he guessed, but he might be able to stop an attack that would end a life before one of the front liners interjected, as more of them seemed to be arriving.  Itzal noticed @Hikoru, the new DPS paladin in the Celestial Ascendants guild and waved at him with a grin.  Despite the....  Interesting first impression they had on each other, he respected the player and wanted to get to know him more.  "Come on @Morgenstern, it could be fun to watch."  He followed Kasier and stood beside her.  "Huh.  That cloaked figure's stance...  It reminds me of someone else but I can't put my finger on it...."

Edited by Itzal

The moment I turn around, along with my shield, to face the event, there are already more players coming to the event. There is another orange player with his dagger unsheathed, he asks the other orange player, which is clad in knightly armor, for a rematch.

Another player that has my attention is a female player that wears a rather skimpy clothing, and it makes me think that she exposes her body to play her role as a femme fatal, and not a regular fighter. I hate to see a female donning armor that exposes part of her body, and I do not understand why such equipment are forged. To me, wearing them are the same as strapping bombs to oneself. She is asking to get her flesh pierced by arrows or slashed brutally.

The rest of the new players are fairly normal, nothing more... I remain seated at the edge of the lake as I let my tower shield relax on my side. This never last long though, as soon, I find myself lying down beside my shield, staring at the sky while caressing my own light plate armor.

Edited by Gotz

"Yeah," he thummbed toward Beatbox as he walked away, indicating the man for @Birdie, so that she would know who he was talking about. "That's the guy who I went to the tenth floor with. He came nose to nose with a demonic hound, but I grabbed him and booked it." Arc watched as the man headed toward another player and opened a conversation as though it were a simple task. To be so socially inclined must have been nice. "And..." his gaze trailed to the center of his HUD as the message from @Oikawa popped up. He flipped it open and had a look.

I see...

To Oikawa:

I'm gonna sit this one out, I think. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve that I'd rather not go showing off this early in the show. Hope you find a few good prospects, bud. There seems to be a lot of hot blood down here today.

P.S: Any way you can craft me a quality two-handed spear? I'm more than willing to pay you, of course. Keep it on the hush hush.

He hit the send button and looked back to his blue haired friend with a blink. "Guild, huh?" he asked. "That's pretty cool. You've got a bunch of people to back you up, then." It made him worry a considerable amount less about the woman coming to harm- if she could take her allies into combat, there was scant chance that she would find herself in extreme danger. "I was in a guild, once, in another game," he pondered aloud. "But... I knew everyone in that from real life."

A lot happened in an instant, Macradon couldn't really keep up the pace to get what was happening, but he tried. Even more people that he knew were present, but he didn't really feel like he needed to go over to all of them to say hi. He stood there, alone as no one really approached him, which didn't really bother him too much as he didn't really have anything to do with anyone. Macradon wasn't a person who had close friends like that, he didn't really show much of himself in here, it wasn't like he was an open book, he was more like ... a metaphor he could not think of at the moment, but something that wasn't that open, but still lightly open.He sighed as he would take a seat not really thinking much about where he sat. He actually just came here to socialize, but it didn't seem like there was much to do. Today was a dance contest, as well as what seems to be dueling? "Maybe I should look at that" he thought for himself, but still kept himself down on the chair for now.

The red head smirked as she listened to the hooded figure closely an eyebrow raising. “Was that?” It couldn’t have been the girl must be mistaken. “An easy target? Not likely. In fact with yourself hidden like that you’re probably much higher than these weaklings, potentially stronger than me.” Her smirk turned into a wicked grin. “Our fun is just beginning. Isn’t it?” The girl’s fingers wrapped around the dark saya of the weapon. "I must say, it’s been a while since I faced a katana user. I can’t think of the last time…” Letting her smile fade, the piercing red eyes met the striking green of her opponents. “I do feel bad for you though. Only doing a half loss duel, it’d let you escape from this world so much quicker.”

Teayre paused for a moment, watching the leather clad player walk past her and to the edge of the lake. Following her she glares at the man who skirts around them, getting easily within range.  Meeting the eyes of the mysterious figure she accepts the duel invitation. Her right hand tightening around the handle of the curved blade, the Ketsueki Kanashiki. Around her neck a black and a white stone clattered together, the Finding Stone and the Hidden Stone. The coat she wore was done up in front the leather plates on either side thick enough to stop some damage but not restrict her movement.

As the duel timer started to count down, Teayre spoke. “You know, I knew someone who had the same eyes as you. I went with her on a quest, it took quite a while. I almost decided to kill her then, I didn’t and it seems to have paid out so far.” She watched as her opponent drew a red katana. “We’ll be the first bracket!” Teayre shouts just as the timer reaches ten  seconds to go.

Letting out a breath, she pushes her left foot back. Rotating the saya, turning the blade handle. She gripped it. The crimson maiden knew how she was going to attack. “Will I stop?” Her lip twisted at one side. Would she stop? There was only one way to find out.

Spoiler

Stats:
Level: 49 Health: 995 Energy: 98 ACC: +4 EVA: 3 DMG: 13 (14 on Rank 5 Sword Arts)MIT: 12 LD: +3

Equipment:
Ketsueki Kanashiki: +6 DMG
Hidden Stone: +3 EVA
Finding Stone: +3 ACC
Basic Light Armour

Skills:
OHCS: Rank 5
Light Armour: Rank 3
Charge: Rank 4
Battle Healing: Rank 1
Search & Detect: Rank 3

Extra Skills:
Katana: Rank 1
Battojutsu: Rank 1
Concentration
Survival

Mods:
Athletics: +1 DMG, +15 HP
Precision: +1 ACC
Reveal
Night Vision
OHCS – Rank 5 Ferocity

ID: 68947 BD: 9 CD: 2 LD: 15 (Unbuffed) MD: 1

Edited by Teayre

Birdie's head turned to Beatbox as @Arc pointed her to him, softly waving the blonde goodbye despite facing his back. "You're both crazy," she claimed, blinking her eyes as a sigh escaped her lips. Her gaze traced back to the green-eyed man. "But I'm glad that you're okay."

The bluenette had grown oblivious to everything else that transpired - most chatted amongst themselves, some people seemed to be preparing for the fighting tournament, and a few had started arriving for the dance contest. A common theme throughout the event was good vibes - most players seemed to be enjoying their time atop the High Fields of Crossing, herself included.

She nodded, "Yup! They're a cool bunch." Intrigued by his mention of being in a guild in the past, her expression grew curious as an eyebrow raised with subtly. "It's kinda fun to picture you in a guild with your friends. If they're the same group you mentioned before, you must've had some pretty good times together?" Her cyan eyes peeked up to him, "Have you ever thought about, uhm.. joining a guild here?" 

Edited by Birdie

He hadn't really payed attention to much of what was transpiring around him, but at a glance it seemed more people were showing up every minute. Parties weren't exactly his area of expertise, but he did want to participate in a fight or two. After some more time passed a woman called out for everyone who wished to participate in the tournament to talk to her and with that Hirru got up and approached her.

Seul would follow soon after, waiting his turn before addressing Hakai. "I'm entering too. Name's Seul, level 39." He would keep the introduction short as it would seem things were heating up a short distance away. A redhead and a concealed figure were about to start fighting despite the tournament not actually starting yet. He had half a mind to ask whether or not that was allowed or grounds for disqualification, but then again it wasn't like he was in a hurry to break them up either. PvP was great sport these days, so it would've been a flat out lie to say he wasn't a little curious to see the outcome of the bout.  With that in mind he returned to his seat to watch.

Domarus listened as Ivory talked about how she couldn't dance but she would try her best.  Domarus of course knew how to dance, it proved to be a good manipulating tool against the girls in his school.  He'd dance with them, they'd have a great time, he'd make sure they knew it was for fun and not romance, and he'd gain their affection.  At that point they were nearly his followers.  He chuckled.

"Don't you worry Ivory, if we end up dancing I could always lead.  And yes that's why we're here isn't it?  For fun."  Of course he was lying.  He was here for work purposes, not actually having fun.  However Esther did give him a taste of what it was like to just have fun without working.  He wondered if he'd ever have that experience again.  Ivory mentioned how she didn't know about the masked one and he nodded.  The masked figure had his interest.  She was about to face a powerful player whom was also a pker and yet was unafraid, and even held herself high.  He was wondering if this player would be interested in being a follower or informant of his but he put the thought aside.  He needed to see how she fought first.  Then he heard Ivory mention how she wanted to join in for the experience but how she was too low a level to do so.  Domarus chuckled.

"Yeah, I can say the same.  If I were a much higher level then I might take a chance.  However I think this entire thing is unfair with the front liners here.  They need to split the tournament in two, one group for the extremely powerful players, and one for all the not so powerful ones.  That way everyone has a shot."  He actually was wanting to do this so that he could determine who was strong or weak, as well as keep an eye on them better, but of course nobody liked being fair.  He didn't even be fair a lot, but that was mainly to keep others in line, not for a competition.  He heard her mention being on watch and he cocked an eyebrow with a smile.

"That so?  Well then I'm sure we'll all feel safer with you watching over us Ivory."  He chuckled with a smile.  He listened to her mention how everyone had their own way and wondered how she would have responded to hearing his plans, goals and true nature.  Not very well was the likely answer, thought it would most likely make her terrified of him.  Still he had Keres and Esther.  If anyone else was eager to join him he'd be very much surprised.

@Ivory Lotus

The redhead has already made her move, and it looks like she is going for the aggressive type. The dagger is menacingly sharp...I wonder if anyone can dodge that if she has the ability to strike at an inhumanely fast pace. I notice a few players already preparing to dance or put their names into the list of fighters. 

The whole time I am watching this event, I begin to think of how silly this even will look when a fighting tournament is combined with a dancing event. It is like mixing a cup of war and peace together, they do not blend very well. If I had to choose between dancing with a woman and killing a general who happens to be strapped on a chair nearby, I would have done the latter first, simply because enemy morale would be lost with the absence of their leader. The dancing can always be done anytime, as it is a concept that never meets a dead end in reality and Aincrad.

At this point, everybody seems to be participating, and I would be the only one to be the spectator. I debate to myself about whether I should leave and spill the blood of somebody, or stay here even though I neither like dancing nor having a higher level than the players here.

I draw out my blackened sword and stand up as I begin swordplaying at the edge of the lake, letting myself be in total solitude.

Oikawa's gaze flicked to his left as a figure approached. A hand rapped against his shoulder before being followed by a greeting and challenge of sorts. A small grin found its way to the blonde's face as he raised to full stature and turned his attention to the ultramarine knight.

"That seems to be a running theme as of late. And given the location of this meeting I can't progress much further than this as the guards would be on me before i even reached the tournament grounds. That said a spar would be nice even though I'm sure I know what the outcome will be," admitted the golden armored youth.

Just as he concluded, a message floated into view. The name revealing the sender to be Arc. Opening it, Oikawa glanced over its contents and quickly typed out a reply. As he turned back to @Calrex, he could only spot a white blur that suddenly lunged for his legs. Stumbling back just a bit, Oikawa chuckled at the sight of the attack.

To: @Arc

We'll see. Proving oneself is the best way to be noticed. Right now all I can make out is arrogant smirks and wanna be bada**es. Aincrad has a special place for those type of people who cannot back that up. But I appreciate the wishes nonetheless. As for your weapon, send me the details and when I get back to the shop, I will start right on it.

"Ahh Kimba, I suppose that means @Ariel - The Crowned Lion isn't to far from here."

As if on cue, the lady blonde waltzed into view and offered her hellos to the duo.

"Eh this cursor is nothing more than a fancy deterrent. That works both ways for me. That said, I'll be sure to let you know if I ever do decided to 'go green'," he mused. As she mentioned the gathering below, Oikawa's attention drifted to the players below. As his gaze swept over the growing players, he caught a wave from Aincrad's best healer, @Zandra. Returning the gesture, he quickly turned back to Calrex so he could address there duel.

"So what parameters will we b-," he stopped short, as a blade came flying through the air, only to dip and plant itself into the ground by his feet. Unfazed by the intrusion, the wielder of the blade quickly made his presence known as he acrobatically retrieved the blade and stood before them.

"@Hikoru," voiced the blonde.

Listening to the brunettes request, Oikawa laughed once more.

"My reputation is coming to bite me in the butt it seems. But I will grant your rematch once I've dueled Calrex here." Returning his sights to Calrex, he continued. "Alright so duel limits, what are they?"

Calrex gave a friendly nod to Zandra as he saw her appear before looking back over, seeing that both Ariel and Kimba had made their entrance as well. He gave a nod and a small laugh, addressing the blonde's words, "Of course. I have no intention of letting any lives here be taken without reason. If that means I need to play referee so be it, and if I need to knock a couple of heads around to get my point across I'll be relying on you guys to back me up."

With that he looked back over, ready to respond to Oikawa's question on duel parameters, when all of a sudden Hikoru had appeared, anxious to enter a duel with the blonde as well. The sight gave him a laugh, "Hey Hik, good to see you. If you'd like after I finish dueling Oikawa, and you have your spar, I'm up for a little bout as well. Might as well see how my gear stacks up against others since we've got the chance."

Looking back over he managed to reply, "As for the duel parameters, I guess half life would suffice for this case...or at least whatever health amount would be fair. I've already gotten a field test of the Aegis Armament against monsters, so now we just need to find out how it does in PvP, and what better comparison than the original right?"

Swiping on his menu his regular gear began to swap out for the named gear set, one of the two he and Oikawa had collaborated on to develop. The Grand Aegis, Grand Chariot: Aegis, and Grand Crest: Aegis all appeared on him in a flash of light before a unenhanced decorative sword appeared at his hip. It was the same one he had commissioned form Meokka some time in the past, which was made in commemoration of his and Teayre's wedding. With the Aegis Armament, it was symbolistic, as well as his means of attack.

"Very well. Half-loss it is then."

Dragging his finger across his menu, a plethora of items revealed themselves as he cycled through his inventory. Despite usually knowing what gear set he was to use, the blonde was at a loss for once on how he would counter the ultramarine knight. His prowess as a PvP orientated player would be quickly tested in a match such as this, and for once in his time here, he was unsure if he could beat his opponent. However, the Faint was never one to stray from a challenge and as such, he selected the three items he would take with him into battle.

Light flashed and cascaded him as <Amphibian Teeth> materialized in his hand, his <Saint's Armor> replaced his <Golden Armor>, and <Akuma's Vain> shrouded his frame. Giving the demonic blade a simple twirl between his palm and fingers, Oikawa locked eyes with the bluenette.

"Well this duel has been a long time coming. Shall we?" questioned the blonde as the duel request was sent to Calrex.

ID: 68964 LD: 14

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1,175 | EN: 116 | D: 13 | M: 84 | A: 1 | E: 0

Gear:

Amphibian Teeth: +4 Damage/ +2 Paralytic Venom

Akuma's Vain: +2 Light Momentum/ +2 Flame Aura

Saint's Armor: +18 Mitigation/ +36 Regen

Skills:

Search & Detect Rank 5: Reveal (Mod)

Picking Rank 1

Charge Rank 5

Battle Healing Rank 2

Two-Handed Straight Sword Rank 5: Precision (Mod)

Light Armor Rank 5: Athletics (Mod)

Survival

Concentration

Meditation

Martial Arts Rank 2

Notes:

Paralytic Venom (Offensive)- Removes enemy action for 1 turn afterwards after a hit on a roll of 8-10 if one slot is used, and 7-10 if two slots are used. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified). Removes evasion properties from opponent while paralyzed.

Flame Aura- Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used, as well as dealing (8 * Tier Level * no. of slots) burn damage when an enemy/mob lands a non-critical hit (after modifiers) on you. This ignores damage mitigation.

ID: 68965
Loot Dice: 19 (Calrex Starts)

Spoiler

HP: 1,475 | EN: 146 | D: 7 | M: 134 | A: 1 | E: 0

Gear:

Decorative OHSS: Unenhanced

Grand Aegis: +2 Paralyze / +18 Mitigation

Grand Chariot: Aegis: +36 Regen / +18 Mitigation

Grand Crest: Aegis: +36 Thorns / +18 Mitigation

Skills:

OHSS: Rank 5

Heavy Armor: Rank 5

Search and Detect: Rank 2

Charge: Rank 5

Battle Healing: Rank 1

Block: Rank 5

OHCS: Rank 1

Howl

Parry

Martial Arts: Rank 4

Meditation: Rank 1

Survival

Disguise

Achilles: Rank 2

Katana: Rank 1

Skill Mods

Athletics

OHSS Quick Change

OHSS Rank 5 Ferocity

Bull Rush

Safe Guard

ID: 68969
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (+1 Damage)
Sword Art <<Nova Ascension>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 137 Remaining)

"Well, the last time we duel was the S&Z tournament after all. Let's just hope this doesn't become a full repeat of that, or else I think we'll be more tired from sitting down every time we get stunned, heh. In any case, let's go!"

Triggering <<Charge>> Calrex erupted forward with the full power of his skill, his decorative sword being drawn from its sheath. The shining silver metallic surface reflected the message of congratulations for his and Teayre's wedding before the blade ignited with the shining blue glow of his <<Nova Ascension>> Sword Art.

"With the Grand Aegis equipped I can't use my Martial Arts enhanced abilities, meaning that if I'm limited to Nova Ascension at my strongest. At the least I'll still have an edge in energy usage then, due to my level and energy consumption. If Oikawa is using his paralyzer build like before, that means he'll be able to go full force without having to worry about defending. But with both of us possessing paralyzing enhancements on our equipment, as well as regen, this may turn out to be a pretty long fight, heh."

Completing his attack the final hilt strike shot forward, but as it did Calrex saw it smashed into the shield The Faint had put up, already recognizing what was going to happen. Feeling the shock run through his avatar he gritted his teeth as he took a knee, recognizing the Paralyze effect had triggered. However, his assault was not unrewarded, as he too had also stunned Oikawa, "Well, better get out a nice refreshing drink man. We might be here for a few seconds, heh."

Calrex: 1457/1475 | EN: 137/146 (18 Flame Aura)

Oikawa: 1133/1175 | EN: 116/116 (7+1+1+5 DMG * 9 Art - 84 MIT = 42 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn) 

Zandra let out a giggle as Kasier answered her. She talked to her in a very plite way. "Hehe, no need to call me misses. Im much for the casual, so you can say just Zandra." On second thought, she realized she rarely call someone miss, misses or mister unless in a humoristic way. Actually, she have barely done it back outside the game. Was it because she was a swede? The use of polite titles was actually pretty rare. She havent realised this until now? She just hoped she havent been rude to someone without ill intentions. As she glanced over at Oikawa and Calrex she saw that Hikoru had joined the couple and now was the two first mentioned preparing to duel. Some distance away, the redhaired artisan seemed to prepare to duel as well. She was up against a hooded figure. Seemed like there was some frontliners here that was gonna duel. But maybe it was outside of the tournament. Zandra eyes darted between the guests present. Was she gonna challenge someone? After all, she had never been figthing another player before. It could be a good lesson and better take it now during friendly conditions then a fight for death or life against a player killer. But she couldnt just walk away from Kasier. That would be very unfitting. Instead she turned her focus on her. "Its good to hear that you leveling progress forward. We rely need more support players at the front. I feel so bad when I have to choose who to heal. With knowing that there is no one else there that can take care of the ones Im not able to help. To see you there would feel so good. To at least be two to carry the burden."

Ivory laughed for a moment. "Well, you certainly look like the type to lead." She glanced around at the other people as Domarus mentioned that they were there for fun. "I dont know about that. Sure, some people here probably are, but others probably just want experience or bragging rights." She pointed to Oikawa and Calrex. "See, those two arent even in the tournament and are still going to fight. At least, I hope they arent. I'd hate it if they thought they were and then it turned out that they werent..." She turned back to Domarus and gave him a smile. "I'm more interested in the socializing of everyone than the actual fighting. I like seeing how people interact with each other." She smirked momentarily as she had a thought. "I wish we had a team tournament. I would love to be able to put my skills to use in an actual player versus player fight... If you'd like we could have a bout or something. I dont want you to be unhappy, not being able to fight."

@Domarus

As he sat at the table, he spotted two people ready for a battle, or maybe just a spar, but this sudden. It wasn't like the party hadn't started or anything, but Macradon just felt it was so sudden. Either way, Macradon wanted to look at it, as he knew both of the players that were to commence into a duel. He would bush back his chair and stand up, beginning to approach the Bluenette and the Blonde. It didn't seem like there was any beef between them, why should there. Going down to the two frontliners, he would stand by and watch their moves, getting to know each other would be a good idea when they put each other's lives on the others when fighting together on the front lines against floor bosses. If you knew your friends well, you would be able to work around their fighting style to make as much synergy as possible. Even though Macradon had been on the frontlines for a long time with these two gentlemens, he had never truly seen their fighting capabilities.