[OP--NK-F2] Friendly Competition and Humble Dances

ID: 69042
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1 / Evasion -3) = 7 (Incoming Damage Reduced by 50% / +50 MIT / All Incoming Negative Status Effects Negated)
<<Safe Guard>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 125 Remaining)

Responding to Oikawa's words Calrex gave a laugh and a friendly smirk. There was certainly a healthy form of competition in this duel, one that he was glad to be taking a part of. Even though there was of course a level discrepancy between the two, their skills were bridging that gap to make then equals. It wasn't a one-sided battle, but one where they could go all out without having to worry about putting either into significant danger.

Watching as his opponent decided to swap out armor for what appeared to be a ring the bluenette already began to plan in his mind, "A ring, that must mean he's using an item enhancement, and shedding armor for that purpose must mean he's going to reply on potentially speed to protect him. I don't have the Amethyst Charm equipped, so my accuracy it reliant on Roc's eyes. However...he also helped develop this armor set, meaning that he knows what it's strong and weak against. The Aegis Armament was designed to deal with speedy opponents that specialize in dealing damage, almost exactly like his build right now...if I swap out now to try and match up to him this is going to become a repeat of the S&Z tournament, with him making circles around me while I remain pinned to the ground. There's no need to change strategies yet. Oikawa's a tactician, and words exchanged in battle can influence the tide"

Bringing the Grand Aegis in front of him once again Calrex gave a calming breath, triggering his <<Safe Guard>> skill mod once again, the shield and his forearms becoming enveloped in the light blue aura while he felt his stance become grounded.

"If I do change sets, it's going to take more than just one turn to do so. I'll need to spread out the changes, and maybe tie them into windows where I can actually act without retaliation."

Calrex: 1475/1475 | EN: 125/146

Oikawa: 1169/1175 | EN: 116/116 (Stun Immune 2/3 Turns Remaining)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beatbox stood up from his seat from which he had been left alone, he saw what was happening, the vial... he knew what was going on... he knew that this females (@Esther) appearance and actions looked a little strange. "Excuse me, but the way you are acting is sick." he said to the man that had been controlling her as a pet. "Controlling someone like they are some pet. Its disgusting." he said as he reached for his menus. "Say... what brings you here anyways? Just came here to hang out? ...or do you have another agenda?" he said to him with a suspicious look. He shook his head and walked over to @Arc and asked him "do you even know who that guy even is? he's treating her like she's some sort of pet. It's disgusting and I don't like it.". He didn't like the vibe that this Addel was giving off, he just didn't know what to do.

Through the eye holes of the mask, the glint of green eyes could catch wind of the shimmer of the deathly red orbs starring back at her. Familiar voice was it? Opal did not try to hide her voice to much, allowing the mask and hood to muffle her their natural workings. But it seems this girl was catching on to her, she had recognized her voice enough it seems from the previous times they had spoke. And Opal being somewhat of a mouthy woman, it could easily be known to her who she thought she knew who she was. 

Sweeping thoughts aside, the Kusanagi wielder kept her blade steady in the <Parry> Pose and waited for the assault. There was a kick of dirt from her feet and then she traveled a fair distance until she stopped and kicked off backwards. Opal was a veteran at pvp now, this tactic was not going to make her flinch in her stance. She had some balls to test what she was attempting to do, but this was the Crimson Maiden after all. There was no denying this was going to be a dangerous duel, no matter what standards they had set. Instead of flinching, Opal remained steadfast and without movement in her <Parry>. 

"If you are attempting to make me break, you'll have to try a lot harder than that." 

Opals HP: 1100/1100
EN: 107/110
Sword Art: Parry -> J.Riposte 
Opals Stat Reference Sheet

Teayres HP: 995/995
EN: 96/98
Sword Art: Missed [2EN]

ID: 69047
BD: 1-3 = Parry
CD: 1

Edited by Opal

As the ferret approached her she blinked a bit shocked, all the animals were now crawling about them an she had no understanding of why, it was then she noticed the ferret leaping over and gnawing upon her skirt. She giggled now sliding a hand down to pet the small creature with a nurturing pet just as Addel was doing with Esther. Seeing this treatment Rin began to blush realizing how careful one had to be to please a creature in this fashion. As Addel was pleasing Esther. It had been a while since she last enjoyed the company of Esther, let alone one that seemed almost back to her own self sadly she didn't seem t remember her at all though. She frowned but nonetheless decided she would attempt to start off on the fight foot again, maybe even seem a bit less pathetic.

The jealous comment of ending up on her masters lap caused her to blush and shake it off she didn't think anything of this as she was at the time fighting off his ideas that now seemed fine. Nothing was odd inherently about a master/servant relationship in a game look at herself she was acting as a maid of sorts for Hakai in this big field and everyone else what made it any different? Free will. The potion loosened up her take on reality and the attitude of Esther changing also helped with her mood and thoughts on Addel. Sure he was scum but he at least took some care of her.

The main reason I still talk to you is because he desires it. 

Those words cut like knives into her heart as the thought of Esther returning slipped away if she was gone she found it hard to continue on losing to people she cared about  what was the point in living.

"Well I hope I could just spend more time with you,"

Addel chimed in stating that if she wanted to accompanying them was possible she now crawled over across from Esther on the opposite side of Esther as she frowned. That was the only way to help joining. A simple nod and glance back up to Addel would follow as she agreed.

"I-I will join you."

The player she was again didn’t flinch as Teayre moved in. The red head’s smirked faded as the person kept their stance. Her eyes narrowing. Drawing her blade Teayre makes her move, activating a sword art. The blue glow surrounding her, she shot forwards a flurry of slashes from her one handed attack. She grimaced as a loud clang sounded. “Parry.” As she finished her attack Teayre felt the slight strike to her stomach. Looking down she spots the hilt. Gritting her teeth she knew what had happened. “Justified Riposte.” She mutters as she staggers backwards, her hand pressing against the spot that had been struck falling to one knee. “Come on then… Take your free shot.” The red head taunts the leather clad opponent. “Is she keeps parrying there’s a good chance I won’t be able to finish this as quickly as I’d like.” Her eyes going to the side. “I need to be careful.”

ID: 69049 BD: 9 [Nat +1 DMG] CD: 4 LD: 16 (13 + 3 LD) MD: 8

Legion Destroyer (13 + 4 Charge + 1 Ferocity + 1 DMG) * 11 = 209

Opals HP: 1008/1100 (209/2(parry) – 12(Mit)) = 92 DMG
EN: 107/110
Sword Art: Parry -> J.Riposte 
Opals Stat Reference Sheet

Teayres HP: 995/995 [Stunned]
EN: 88/98  - 1 Regend
Sword Art: 
Legion Destroyer [11 EN]
Teayre Stat Post:

Edited by Teayre

There was a clash that Opal had suspected. Her cloak offered minimal damage mitigation towards her opponent's attack, but it was the Parry and mod effects that helped Opal push back the Crimson Maiden. With the butt of her sword, she had smashed it into Teayre's ribcage causing her to flutter back on bended knee. Opal smirked through her mask, "Free shot? Don't mind if I do. What honor is there to show...when I am facing a Player Killer!" 

There was a sudden rage is her voice as she moved swiftly across the field of battle towards the woman. Her Kusanagi blade alit with a phantom glow of red, the dripping of the aura from the point made contact with the woman as she swept the short blade across her belly and upwards creating an orange mutated effect against her armor. 

It did not matter much however, the attack was spot on and it gave Opal the edge for the moment. However, now this had been the case. She had taken her 'free shot,' unfortunately, she would not be able to parry on her next go. The moves have been made and that stun won't last forever. Opal took the moment to take a step back and swing her blade upwards once more as it came parallel with her body. 

"I struck her, but I am now open for an attack. This next one is gonna hurt like a bitch if she lands another blow." 

Opals HP: 1008/1100
EN: 94/110
Sword Art: 
San Ge - 9x7x2 - (14 Energy) = 114 Dmg
Opals Stats

@Teayre HP: 881/995 [Bleed Effect: 24 Dmg for 2 Turns] 
EN: 88/98
Sword Art: 
Teayre's Stats

ID: 69056
BD: 9 = [+1 Dmg, Bleed Activated]
CD: 2

Edited by Opal

There was a loud hiss as a katana was drawn from it's sheath, the black and green blade gripped tightly in one hand. Hakai's other fist clenched tightly, her fingernails biting into her skin and leaving deep red marks. Her whole arm shook visibly as though it was being willed forwards with all of it's strength, and backwards with the same amount of force at the exact same time. It was quite clear that something had made her unimaginably furious, and it was also clear that she was holding herself back from doing anything rash. She wanted to slit that man's throat and kill him slowly. She wanted to hear the hiss of her venom as it slowly drained away his life points until he burst into pixels. It was one thing to manipulate someone with words, but another thing entirely to drug someone into doing what you wanted. She slowly sheathed the blade, her expression dwindling to one of calm amusement. Underneath it all she was raging though. She slowly took a single step towards Addel before whirling on her heel and walking quickly back towards the city. 

[Hakai leaves the thread]

Edited by Hakai

Ivory smiled as Domarus' counter attack hit her just as she had expected. She should probably work on getting some sort of combat skill. She had grandmastered her healing after all. All that was left was to get the mod, and she might wait to do that. She reached behind her and rubbed where the demonic looking axe had cut into her. It didnt hurt, but she had had the urge to cry out anyway. Phantom responses to a phantom pain. She glanced back at him a moment later to see his jaw clench for a moment. She turned her gaze back to Esther. She hadnt noticed before, but the girl had a strange look in her eyes, the same with Onion-san. Had she missed something? Something was very obviously off. She looked back at Domarus having connected the dots. It would be one thing if the girl had found her happiness in her position, but it seemed as though she had been drugged and forced into liking it. She knew that she couldnt interfere though. She didnt have the strength required. As such, she didnt even want to dwell on it until she was strong enough to do something. The idea of having someones wants and desires forced onto you in place of your own dreams and happiness made her sick. Why couldnt people be free to pursue their own personal happiness? She glanced at @Hikoru , a much more serious and thoughtful expression on her face than usual. "Nice to meet you Hik-chan. Im afraid your talking to the wrong person, but either way, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said, her expression slowly changing into one of unadulterated joy. She truly did enjoy just talking with others. "I'm Ivory, healer extraordinare." She watched as he wandered off to fight another player and gave him a cheerful smile as he left before turning to Domarus her expression still a smile, but becoming a slightly more serious one. "What makes you happy Domarus?" She questioned, not looking back at the small group. "I hope you dont mind me asking such a personal question..."

@Domarus

Domarus watched Ivory turn to the red cursor player with a more stern and serious face, politely stating that she had no idea who he was.  Domarus liked her spirit and the way she pulled that off.  She was making a good impression on him.  His mind was once again refreshed as he didn't think about Esther, or rather forced himself not to.  However he did allow himself to keep an eye on their whereabouts.  When they moved to leave he wanted to cut them off.  Then Ivory asked him a question.  A dangerous one for him but one that he could easily defuse.  Of course his true enjoyment came from being in control, with many followers, and power both in strength and political.  When he manipulated others to join him, the satisfaction of seeing them agree.  Not like that man over there of course.  He simply set up events that helped change his target's mind.  All in all it was ultimately the target's own choice.  He also enjoyed punishing those who deserved it, which that man and Lycan would soon discover.  However recently Esther had shown him a different kind of happiness.  That was another huge reason he hated the man for what he did to her.  She had taken away the only person who liked him despite his cruelty.  The one person who might have helped him see the light in this world.  And now he'd show the man just how dark this world could be.  But for now.

"What makes me happy?  I'd have to say making friends.  I love talking to people and having others there who I can help out, and vice versa.  Always good to have a friend who's got your back right?  Second to that would probably be the combat in this game.  I played a lot of combat games in the real world so I figured I'd just keep going the route I was skilled in.  Good thing too I guess, as it will help us get out of this game faster."  By combat games, he referred to MMORPG's that would hold wars.  He failed terribly at first, but he used the game to master the skill of manipulation, fooling players into joining or befriending his character, and once that happened he would sway their character's over to his side.  If the player was a poor rper they would just leave the game forever.  Otherwise they joined him.  Soon enough he had a literal kingdom in his grasp that no one could touch.

-Domarus has left the thread-

@Ivory Lotus

Edited by Domarus

Ivory could tell that something was off in what he had said about what made him happy. She gave him an almost patronizing smile, almost feeling as though she were being mocked in some subtle way. "I know that that's not what really makes you happy. If you didnt want to tell me you dont have to." She was pretty good at telling when someone was withholding the truth from her, mainly when they were talking about what constituted their happiness. She had devoted her life to serving others and improving their happiness, so she could usually tell when someone was lying about that. "I'll tell you what makes me feel that contented sort of happiness. It's when I get to talk to people, make new friends, and help others to achieve their own happiness, but mainly the last part. I've really devoted my life to serving others however I can. Thats what makes me happy." She stated with an almost dreamy smile.

@Domarus

Edited by Ivory Lotus

Domarus looked at Ivory with renewed interest.  She had completely bypassed his deception and yet didn't seem to be offended.  He smiled to Ivory.  She reminded him more and more like Esther.  He wouldn't replace her, but he was interested in how his life would be affected with two kind souls.  Assuming of course Ivory wasn't scared off by his true nature that is.

"If you really wish to know then we can talk at a later time.  And you sound like someone else I know.  Which tells me you are an amazing person Ivory.  Well now that the quick bout is over with, what do you want to do?  We could chat now as well as later.  I'm not sure when the dancing will start but we can do that when it comes if you wish.  I'm up for anything."  He went ahead and put his weapon back into his inventory.  Dancing wasn't something he entirely enjoyed as it was mainly a tool for him to manipulate.  Which he was doing by adding to his 'nice friendly guy' appearance and reputation.  However he was already liking Ivory.  Maybe this would be fun after all.  Esther had changed his mind when he hung around her.  Perhaps Ivory was the same.  He mentally blinked.  What was going on?  Two girls pop up out of nowhere and suddenly start making him happy?  This world was turning upside down, and he hated when that happened.  However he would need their assistance, not to mention that he already had connections with Esther.  He simply needed to adapt to his new environments.  Which he was very skilled in doing.  In fact he took pride in it.  And thus he was here, with another girl who wanted to hang out with him.  He had a reputation to build, and he believed that even if she did end up becoming afraid of him, she would keep his secret.  Thus although he would take cautious steps about this, he'd get to know the innocent and naive girl.

@Ivory Lotus

The blade that came towards her caused Teayre to roll backwards coming up on her feet as the orange glow on her torso faded. Glancing up to her health bar she shrugs. About the same damage had been done. The red head couldn’t miss a chance again, if only this stun would wear off. As the bleed effect took a hold of her she felt her muscles relaxing, knitting back together. The fight was only just beginning. Her eyes kept focused on her opponent as her lips twitched. Flexing the muscles in her left hand she begins to wonder. She begins to think.

“That voice. I’m certain it is her.”  

Taking a deep breath Teayre sheathes her blade. Her face twisted, her eyes scrunching together as if she was in agonizing pain. Hunching over the girl planted her blade deep into the ground. “Calrex… Help me.” Her scream was silent as she glanced over to her husband, who was locked in a duel with Oikawa. Not going far between the pair of them, she realises that she has two options left. Swallowing her eyes flick up towards the leather clad figure. “You win… This time.” Withdrawing her blade from being thrust into the ground Teayre turns, running with all her might away from the party, away from the fight. Surrendering the bout to her opponent.

ID: 69097 BD: Disregarded due to stun CD: 9 [Battle Healing Activated] LD: 18 (15 + 3 LD) MD: 4

Opals HP: 981/1100
EN: 94/110
Sword Art: 
San Ge - 9x7x2 - (14 Energy) = 114 Dmg
Opals Stats

Teayre’s HP: 928/995 [Bleed Effect: 24 Dmg for 1 Turns] – 24 Health + 59 (0.06*995) From Battle Healing (Increased by 12 as well due to MIT not being accounted for]
EN: 89/98 (1 Regen)
Sword Art: N/A
Teayre's Stats

<Teayre has forfeited the duel.>

Edited by Teayre

Baldur looked surprised when Hakai suddenly gripped her sword with murderous intent. He had not meant that his suggestion for the tournament to organized in a certain way to be met with such strong emotions, as he had only meant to offer his experience with other, similar events. He himself had not come here with the intent to duel anyone, but he always carried a katana at his side, for the blade was almost an extension of himself. Today, he carried both <<Raijinken>> and <<Fudoshin>> his two swords forged by Oikawa, and had left the demonic blade in his inventory. There was something about the blade that seemed to bring out the arrogance of power, not just in himself, but in others around him. No, it was a sword best used sparingly.

Turning from where he had been near the tables, he looked up the hill and saw Oikawa and Calrex dueling. He couldn't make our their health bars from here, but the duel didn't seem particularly serious. Perhaps because he imagined the duel as the two of them stunning and paralyzing each other and then regenning the damage. He knew Oikawa's moniker as the ParaGod was well earned, though he was not using his famous shield. Calrex, on the otherhand, was not only impossible to hurt, but had more HP than most two players put together. If there was a level cap in SAO, he was going to be the one to find it first.

Shifting his steel blue gaze again, his eyes fell on Esther, and Rin, and some guy he had never seen before. The scene didn't disturb him after seeing how Esther apparently enjoyed playing the submissive type with Mari. To each their own.

Then he saw the duel between Teayre and some geisha. Strange, I haven't heard of or seen anyone like that who should be capable of keeping up with Teayre. That list is pretty small. Baldur just saw that it was a duel, and hoped that the stranger had the sense to set it to half loss. Still, Teayre was not someone you wanted to rile up. He trusted her only so far as he trusted Calrex to contain her, because he had seen how she resolves her boredom.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw @Ariel - The Crowned Lion wave at him, and then gesture for him to be quiet. He wasn't sure what that meant, so he just waved back with a smile on his face and then returned to people watching. People watching and standing by the table heaped with cookies. People watching and eating cookies. Maybe just eating cookies.

Ivory nodded to Domarus. A certain someone had a dark secret that they didnt want to share in front of other people. She giggle, holding a hand in front of her mouth as she did so. This was fun. Domarus was definitely an intriguing person, and certainly more interesting than anyone else that she had met. Onion-san was pretty shallow, and she hadnt really met anyone else. She wandered over to the platter that was still piled high with cookies and grabbed one with chocolate icing on it, popping the sugar cookie into her mouth before turning back to Domarus. "Well, we could always ditch this party and do a quest or something." She suggested, glancing over at the people dueling. This place was already getting pretty stale in her opinion. The fights were interesting, but not entirely fun to watch in her opinion. From a tactical standpoint maybe it would be a good idea to watch, but she didnt have that tactical sort of mind. "But thats really up to you. You seem like the type who likes to be informed, and a place like this is great for that."

@Domarus

Domarus listened to the girl.  She was definitely an interesting one and he definitely wanted more information on her.  He watched her snag a cookie like a younger girl would.  Indeed she did remind him of a young girl.  She suggested they could ditch the party and go on a quest or something else.  He glanced at Esther and the man again with his eyes alone.  He knew her situation but as he thought about it he realized that it wasn't the best idea to confront the man at this time.  Threats were meaningless, he knew this more than most.  Besides, the man didn't seem to notice him yet, which meant he had an element of surprise, of mystery, for when he did make him pay.  He'd need to find someone who knew him first though and force information out of him or her.  The man would pay dearly but patience was required if his revenge was to be.  And oh it would be.  The man would wish he had never been born.  A bit cliche statement  but when he was through with it he'd have the man saying it himself.  He smiled at Ivory.

"Yeah, let's get out of here.  What sort of quest do you want to do?  I'm not that high a level so I can't do too difficult monsters.  However I'm sure I could handle most.  No matter what though, I won't let anything happen to you.  That I can guarantee."  He winked at Ivory before beginning to walk away from the events along side her.  Ivory will notice that he also chose to walk in the opposite direction of Esther and her tormenter, as well as kept himself hidden from their gaze.  He didn't want them to see him...  Yet.  It wasn't time.  First he'd get information on this player.  Then he'd make him pay.  And when he was finished with him?  Lycan was next.

@Ivory Lotus

People were begining to leave, and Addel began to grow bored. He yawned. Loudly. Standing he motioned for Esther to put the chair away in her inventory. She obliged and it disappeared. Addel stretched, giving another yawn. 

"My, I thought things would be more interesting." He said in a bored tone. Addel paused as @Beatbox approached him. "Mmm?" Addel tilted his head to the side. "Honestly. Today. No other agenda kid." He glanced down at Rin and Esther. The two seemed to be getting along, and it most certainly seemed that Esther was keeping her distance from the other girl. Addel smirked. Good. He rose his eyes to Beatbox once more. "It seems I have made....quite the impact here..." He paused glancing around at the hateful looks that were shot his way. He didn't care, they only fuelled him. Addel laughed, giving Beatbox a slap on the back before he left. "Aye, Best we leave if people can't handle a lil' romantic action eh?" The blonde haired youth turned away from Addel.

Esther gave Rin an odd look. "You want to spend more time with me?" Her tone was curious. "If you want, I won't stop you, but I'm a little busy the next few days." Esther offered Rin a small smile. "We have a few tasks and matters to take care of."

"C'mon, we're leaving."

Esther blinked, and stood up, brushing herself off. She helped Rin stand and proceeded to brush the grass off the olive skinned girl too. "There." Esther smiled softly at Rin. "Maybe we will meet again soon."

Addel had already turned to leave the group, but Esther had yet to notice. "I think..." Esther paused, staring at the girl before her. Her voice resembled normalcy, for just a moment, as she spoke those next words. "I think, I'd very much like that, @Rin."

Edited by Esther

Jonathan nodded to Itzal who invited to come watch the fight. He looked around, seeing Oikawa and a bluenette engaged in fierce combat. It was quite interesting, both seemed to be equal in strentgth and their wounds healed as they were dealt. The battle would probably move on for years. He seen Beatbox stand from his seat and move in a direction seeming angered by the mere sight of something. Jonathan turned and in the distance seen many players gathering. They seemed to be arguing. Jonathan looked to @Itzal and said, I will return shortly, I wish to see what is going on up there. As Jonathan headed forward he began to make out the scene in front of him. He seen Miku, Beatbox, Hikoru, and Esther along with a few other players. He seen A black tonic being given to Miku and then Esther and Miku kissed. It took a short second, but he finally began to put two and two together. That black potion was on of those that meddled with the mind. It was cruel but it seemed to take place of a drug. Jonathan grimaced, at the sight of Esther. She wore very revealing clothes leaving almost nothing to his imagination. As he walked forward, the few began to decide to leave. The man had already begun to turn, but Jonathan was already angered. He moved quickly and stopped in front of the man his blade extended. He only had a jacket equipped but he was sufficent enough to deal with this scum. Listen here scumbag, I know exactly what that black tonic was. You can't make her drink that. You have been feeding her lies, make her think that she wants to drink it. His anger rose through every word. Using his <<Howl>> Skill his voice was loud, able to be heard through out the area. Turn her loose or I will be turning orange today.... Jonathan held his blade to the man's throat. Tendrils of energy, glowing throughout the sword which was violently glowing. He then heard Esther behind the man. "I think... I would like that very much" Jonathan turned his attention to the woman. Snap out of it Esther, I know it will be hard, but this man has been treating you wrong. Jonathan returned his attention to the man, his eyes black with rage and fury. 

Edited by Morgenstern

Ivory nodded to Domarus. "Probably an easy one. As long as you have a few levels we should have any trouble at all. I'm a healer, so I'll keep you safe."  As they started to walk away from the party she heard loud shouting coming from behind her. She turned around and watched the confrontation. She motioned to Domarus and pointed at the two of them, specifically the man with the blond hair. "It's pretty obvious who'll win that fight." She said with a nod towards their direction. "Hatred and anger versus calm rationale. At that point levels dont really matter." She stated, smiling to him before walking back towards the direction of the main settlement of the second floor. "I'm not good at judging a players strength or ability, or what skill is better than another, but in matters of emotion i'm pretty good." She explained as she pulled a fingerless leather glove from her inventory and pulled it onto her hand in preparation for whatever quest they decided to embark on.

@Domarus

[Ivory has left the thread]

Edited by Ivory Lotus

Addel raised an eyebrow, as his depature was halted. "Mm? Kid, you do realize  we are in a safe zone right? You can brandish your weapon like a spoilt brat all you want. It won't do nothing. Unless of course, you send a duel request to me." Addel shrugged, brushing his golden fringe out of his stark, blue eyes. "Ah, but I got more important things to do - like staring aimlessly at the sky." Addel's eyes narrowed, as he pushed the blade away from his face. "What I'm curious about, brat...is how you claim to know what our potion is, we haven't released it outside our guild." He sneered, "Are you a new member in a different sect I don't know much about. 

Jonathan started shouting, Addel leaned back with a grunt, cleaning his ear out with his pinky. "Tch. Loud one ain't cha?"

Hearing the commotion Esther turned to see what was going on, she saw another player brandishing a weapon toward Addel. Her brows furrowed, and she pushed past him, and stood between him and Addel. Holding her arms out wide. "If you want to hurt him, you have to go through me first." She growled at Jonathan. "You have no right to talk to him that.....that...." Her eyes softened as she noticed something behind him.

Her eyes moved past Jonathan, seeing someone walk off in the distance. A tall figure, draped in heavy armor. His hair, scruffy and unkempt - spiked up as though they represented the very flames of fire that his hair seeped the colour from. Part of her wanted to chastise him for not brushing it. But Why? Esther took a step forward, shifting past Jonathan and Rin. "D-Domarus?"

"Esther." A voice, stern called her from behind.

She took another step forward, placing a hand over her heart. Why did it hurt? Was it because he was walking away? Or because he was in the company of another woman?

"Esther, We're going." The voice called again, and Esther pulled her head away from the sight of the man turning back toward Addel. "Ah, Sorry." She headed back toward Addel, who placed an arm around the mid of her back. "I think  we've caused enough of a stir here today, pet. More so than I may have intended." Addel wrinkled his nose. The words sounded odd coming from his tongue. He only meant to observe, not to have people approach of their own accord. With a shrug, Addel guided Esther away, back toward the forests that lined the horizon of the second floor.

-Esther and Addel leave thread-

Oikawa could see the gears turning in the bluenette's mind. The possible counter to his counter forming a a ridiculous loop as most scenarios ended with the same result; at least in his head they did. Oikawa then rested his guard; planting his blade firmly in the ground before looking towards Calrex.

"I ran this over in my head a few times. The outcome virtually the same. A never ending boxing match between us because our stats mimic each other despite the discrepancy in level. And as much as I'd love to gain experience from this, my combat prowess won't grow. So I motion we call this match for now and reconvene when were closer in level hehe."

Eyeing Calrex, he waited for his response before completely disarming himself.

Hmm, we've drawn quite the crowd it would seem. I'd love to give them a show but if we just keep paras-tunning each other and regen-ing , I imagine that's not much a fight.

Calrex: 1475/1475 | EN: 125/146

Oikawa: 1169/1175 | EN: 116/116 (Stun Immune 2/3 Turns Remaining)