Jump to content
Cardinal

Housing Evaluation

Recommended Posts

On 11/30/2018 at 4:14 AM, Zandra said:

House Name: Exellance Elexirium
Location: Floor 1
Description:
Plot Size: Studio +20,000
Rooms: (2/2) +10,000 col:
-Basic Workshop(Pharmacy) -Upgraded-

Room Upgrades: (1 upgrade) +5,000 col:
-Extended worksgop -Zandra-

Total Cost: 35,000 col

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: Seijuro Manor
Location: (Floor 21 | Underground Waterfalls)
 
90ea72510025cba35f206641d18bdcff.jpg
Plot Size: Estate
Room(s): 4/15 Rooms] [2/3 Yards] (Forge) | (Slime Farm) | (Dining Room) | (Bedroom) | (Bathroom) All assigned to Oikawa
Room Upgrade(s): (Extended Forge) | (Mega Slime Farm) | (Dining Hall) All assigned to Oikawa
Total Cost: 281,000

Edited by Oikawa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oikawa said:

House Name: Seijuro Manor
Location: (Floor 21 | Underground Waterfalls)
 
90ea72510025cba35f206641d18bdcff.jpg
Plot Size: Estate
Room(s): 4/15 Rooms] [2/3 Yards] (Forge) | (Slime Farm) | (Dining Room) | (Bedroom) | (Bathroom) All assigned to Oikawa
Room Upgrade(s): (Extended Forge) | (Mega Slime Farm) | (Dining Hall) All assigned to Oikawa
Total Cost: 281,000

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: The Exclusion
Location: <<Floor 24>>

Pinballhome.thumb.jpg.30b663765fac9548c826e23808ef872f.jpg

Description: On one of the many random islands littering the water-covered 24th Floor, there is an inn, open to players of all walks of life. On the first floor of the building is where most business is conducted. There's a small bar, where players can purchase drinks and food after weary days of fighting and travel. And there are rooms, available for rent.
However, wrapped around the back of the building is a staircase, and on the second story there is a dingy apartment, available for purchase. It would almost be considered a studio apartment, had it not been for the unusual amount of commodities it offered at the sacrifice of its own space.
It's cramped, not the cleanest, and not nearly as nice or fancy as some of the larger, more extravagant estates available on the 24th Floor. But that is intentionally so.
This apartment is The Exclusion. 

Plot Size: Apartment {PK Accessible} 
Rooms: [4/4] (Bedroom) | (Bathroom) | (Basic Kitchen)| (Living Room) | All Assigned to Pinball 
Room Upgrades: N/A
Total Cost: 45,00+10,000+10,000+10,000+10,000= 95,000 Col to Banker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pinball said:

House Name: The Exclusion
Location: <<Floor 24>>

Pinballhome.thumb.jpg.30b663765fac9548c826e23808ef872f.jpg

Description: On one of the many random islands littering the water-covered 24th Floor, there is an inn, open to players of all walks of life. On the first floor of the building is where most business is conducted. There's a small bar, where players can purchase drinks and food after weary days of fighting and travel. And there are rooms, available for rent.
However, wrapped around the back of the building is a staircase, and on the second story there is a dingy apartment, available for purchase. It would almost be considered a studio apartment, had it not been for the unusual amount of commodities it offered at the sacrifice of its own space.
It's cramped, not the cleanest, and not nearly as nice or fancy as some of the larger, more extravagant estates available on the 24th Floor. But that is intentionally so.
This apartment is The Exclusion. 

Plot Size: Apartment {PK Accessible} 
Rooms: [4/4] (Bedroom) | (Bathroom) | (Basic Kitchen)| (Living Room) | All Assigned to Pinball 
Room Upgrades: N/A
Total Cost: 45,00+10,000+10,000+10,000+10,000= 95,000 Col to Banker 

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guild Name: Knights of the Blood Oath
Guild Owner: @Heathcliff
Guild Hall Name: N/A
Location: 11th floor, Taft
Description: Ivory white stone blocks enclose the small but quaint fortress. A main hall opens up to five doors, with two on each site of the hall, with a single larger door leading to the main hall where the meeting room is placed. The first door to the right leads to an open field where guildmembers can relax and enjoy the fresh air, though still within the seige walls of the guild house. The second door to the right leads to a storage vault where guild members can store their items for everyone to use. The first door to the left leads to the guild's treasury, where only the highest ranking members are allowed to enter. After that, in the second door to the left is the Guild Bank, wheras the same rules apply.
Type of Guild: Frontlining.
Rooms:
- Meeting Room
- Storage Vault
- Guild Bank
- Treasury

Total Cost: 135.000 Col

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Macradon said:

Guild Name: Knights of the Blood Oath
Guild Owner: @Heathcliff
Guild Hall Name: N/A
Location: 11th floor, Taft
Description: Ivory white stone blocks enclose the small but quaint fortress. A main hall opens up to five doors, with two on each site of the hall, with a single larger door leading to the main hall where the meeting room is placed. The first door to the right leads to an open field where guildmembers can relax and enjoy the fresh air, though still within the seige walls of the guild house. The second door to the right leads to a storage vault where guild members can store their items for everyone to use. The first door to the left leads to the guild's treasury, where only the highest ranking members are allowed to enter. After that, in the second door to the left is the Guild Bank, wheras the same rules apply.
Type of Guild: Frontlining.
Rooms:
- Meeting Room
- Storage Vault
- Guild Bank
- Treasury

Total Cost: 135.000 Col

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: The Skyforge
Location: Floor 9 outside of Knorlit Village, on the edge of Mount Hellion
Description: Made of obsidian, this large imposing building has a huge open air forge attached with a mechanism to draw lava up from the ground to be used in Blacksmithing. The inside of the building is austere but well appointed, obviously built and formerly lived in by someone who preferred function over beauty. It does have all the basic amenities covered, however. 
Plot Size: Estate
Room(s):

Total: 6/15  Yard: 2/3 Floors: 4

  1. Basic Workshop (Forge) (1 yard slot)
  2. Bedroom
  3. Storage Closet
  4. Attic (Storage)
  5. Slime Farm (1 yard slot)
  6. Basement

Room Upgrade(s): None, currently
Total Cost: Free from donation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mortambo said:

House Name: The Skyforge
Location: Floor 9 outside of Knorlit Village, on the edge of Mount Hellion
Description: Made of obsidian, this large imposing building has a huge open air forge attached with a mechanism to draw lava up from the ground to be used in Blacksmithing. The inside of the building is austere but well appointed, obviously built and formerly lived in by someone who preferred function over beauty. It does have all the basic amenities covered, however. 
Plot Size: Estate
Room(s):

Total: 6/15  Yard: 2/3 Floors: 4

  1. Basic Workshop (Forge) (1 yard slot)
  2. Bedroom
  3. Storage Closet
  4. Attic (Storage)
  5. Slime Farm (1 yard slot)
  6. Basement

Room Upgrade(s): None, currently
Total Cost: Free from donation

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guild Name: [ATP] Aincrad Trading Post
Guild Owner: Zandra
Guild Hall Name: Central Trading District
Location: 19 -Ralberg
Description: A big building dedicated to trading. It have except for its bank, treasury and storage vault, it have a big trading hall that takes up two thirds of the building. Here you can find anything you want to find related to crafting or crafters in Aincrad. There is maps of the best hunting ground for best materials, statistics on many of the crafters, crafters that putting up request for materials or offers. One of the boards having a list of crafters that currently having sales or some extra rare items for sale.
Type of Guild: Merchantile
Rooms:
-Storage Vault
-Guild bank
-Trading Hall
-Treasury

Total Cost: 75,000(base)+60,000(4 rooms)=135,000col

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zandra said:

Guild Name: [ATP] Aincrad Trading Post
Guild Owner: Zandra
Guild Hall Name: Central Trading District
Location: 19 -Ralberg
Description: A big building dedicated to trading. It have except for its bank, treasury and storage vault, it have a big trading hall that takes up two thirds of the building. Here you can find anything you want to find related to crafting or crafters in Aincrad. There is maps of the best hunting ground for best materials, statistics on many of the crafters, crafters that putting up request for materials or offers. One of the boards having a list of crafters that currently having sales or some extra rare items for sale.
Type of Guild: Merchantile
Rooms:
-Storage Vault
-Guild bank
-Trading Hall
-Treasury

Total Cost: 75,000(base)+60,000(4 rooms)=135,000col

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: (Optional) [We need a name]
Location: Floor 7, Near the Temple of Three
Description:
House Floor 7.jpg
the house is a Japanese style house sitting in a river near the bank at the edge of a family of small waterfalls. with a small bright contacting to a path that leads to the settlement one way and the other way to the Temple of Three as you can see the location of the place for the roof. With small island at the back of the house connected with small bridges.
slot Size: Two-story house (upsizing from starter house donor reward)
Room(s): Bedroom (Hazado), Bathroom (Hazado), Basic Workshop (Neopolitan), Basic Kitchen (Hazado), Basic Kitchen (Neopolitan), Storage Closet (Hazado), Storage Closet (Neopolitan), Living room (Hazado and Neopolitan), Slime Farm (Hazado), Slime Farm (Neopolitan)
Room Upgrade(s): Master Bedroom (adding Neopolitan), Master Bathroom (adding Neopolitan), Extended workshop (Neopolitan), Mega Slime Farm (Hazado), Mega Slime Farm (Neopolitan)

First Floor,

Spoiler

Living Room @Hazado@Neopolitan
living Room.png

Extended Workshop Cook, @Neopolitan
Workshop.jpg

Basic Kitchen*2, @Hazado @Neopolitan

Basic Kithcen.jpg

Storage closet ,@Neopolitan

Storage RRoom Neo.jpg

Second Floor,

Spoiler

Master Badroom, @Hazado@Neopolitan

Masterbedroom.jpg

Master Bathroom, @Hazado@Neopolitan

Bathroom.jpg
Storage closer,  @Hazado
Storage RRoom Haz.jpg

Yard,

Spoiler

Mega Slime Farm *2

 @Hazado@Neopolitan

 

Total Cost: 28k (upsize from starter house donor reward to a two-story house) + 50k (10 rooms, 5 of which are free from donor rewards) + 75k (5 upgrades) = 153k col

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hazado said:

House Name: (Optional) [We need a name]
Location: Floor 7, Near the Temple of Three
Description:
House Floor 7.jpg
the house is a Japanese style house sitting in a river near the bank at the edge of a family of small waterfalls. with a small bright contacting to a path that leads to the settlement one way and the other way to the Temple of Three as you can see the location of the place for the roof. With small island at the back of the house connected with small bridges.
slot Size: Two-story house (upsizing from starter house donor reward)
Room(s): Bedroom (Hazado), Bathroom (Hazado), Basic Workshop (Neopolitan), Basic Kitchen (Hazado), Basic Kitchen (Neopolitan), Storage Closet (Hazado), Storage Closet (Neopolitan), Living room (Hazado and Neopolitan), Slime Farm (Hazado), Slime Farm (Neopolitan)
Room Upgrade(s): Master Bedroom (adding Neopolitan), Master Bathroom (adding Neopolitan), Extended workshop (Neopolitan), Mega Slime Farm (Hazado), Mega Slime Farm (Neopolitan)

First Floor,

  Hide contents

Living Room @Hazado@Neopolitan
living Room.png

Extended Workshop Cook, @Neopolitan
Workshop.jpg

Basic Kitchen*2, @Hazado @Neopolitan

Basic Kithcen.jpg

Storage closet ,@Neopolitan

Storage RRoom Neo.jpg

Second Floor,

  Hide contents

Master Badroom, @Hazado@Neopolitan

Masterbedroom.jpg

Master Bathroom, @Hazado@Neopolitan

Bathroom.jpg
Storage closer,  @Hazado
Storage RRoom Haz.jpg

Yard,

  Hide contents

Mega Slime Farm *2

 @Hazado@Neopolitan

 

Total Cost: 28k (upsize from starter house donor reward to a two-story house) + 50k (10 rooms, 5 of which are free from donor rewards) + 75k (5 upgrades) = 153k col

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

House Name: The big Lake House
Location: Floor 22 / Edge of Coral
Description:

tumblr_lhxmdmDFyC1qdfz63o1_1280.jpg
On the Edge of Coral, right next to the big Lake there is a big log cabin, overlooking the small settlement. This three story high building still looks rustic as it's a simple type of building without any extras. The big upper floor is one huge open room that is both a living room and the two owners bed room at once. The first floor is taken by two rooms and an empty space that is designed to one day become the kitchen and the dining room. The two separated rooms are for both of them to do their work without leaving the floor.
In the backyard, there is a special Fishing Pond that was beautiful fish in it and water lilies all over it.
Plot Size: Estate
Room(s):
Bedroom (Floor 2)
Living room (Floor 2) (Hei, Saphira)
Attic Storage (Hei)
Basement (Hei)
Fishing Pond (Hei)
Sewing Room (Floor 1) (Hei)
Pharmacy (Floor 1) (Saphira) [10000 col]
Room Upgrade(s):
Master Bedroom (Floor 2) (Hei, Saphira) [15000 col]
Extended Sewing Room (Floor 1) (Hei) [15000 col]
Total Cost: DONATION +  2 * 15000 + 10000 = 40000 col

Edited by Hei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hei said:

House Name: The big Lake House
Location: Floor 22 / Edge of Coral
Description:

tumblr_lhxmdmDFyC1qdfz63o1_1280.jpg
On the Edge of Coral, right next to the big Lake there is a big log cabin, overlooking the small settlement. This three story high building still looks rustic as it's a simple type of building without any extras. The big upper floor is one huge open room that is both a living room and the two owners bed room at once. The first floor is taken by two rooms and an empty space that is designed to one day become the kitchen and the dining room. The two separated rooms are for both of them to do their work without leaving the floor.
In the backyard, there is a special Fishing Pond that was beautiful fish in it and water lilies all over it.
Plot Size: Estate
Room(s):
Bedroom (Floor 2)
Living room (Floor 2) (Hei, Saphira)
Attic Storage (Hei)
Basement (Hei)
Fishing Pond (Hei)
Sewing Room (Floor 1) (Hei)
Pharmacy (Floor 1) (Saphira) [10000 col]
Room Upgrade(s):
Master Bedroom (Floor 2) (Hei, Saphira) [15000 col]
Extended Sewing Room (Floor 1) (Hei) [15000 col]
Total Cost: DONATION +  2 * 15000 + 10000 = 40000 col

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: APD, Home for the weary
Location: 23/Kalanes
Description: A home built within the capital of the twenty third floor with the home's exterior being that of a more modern day looking home within America. Having Candle lights around the house to keep it litup without the use of any electricity. The interior having a kitchen, a bedroom, two spare bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, and a outside backyard. The interior being the art styles of greek themed things. With pictures of great monsters or heroes of greek myth mixed in with regular pictures including the picture of a young girl smiling happily with Her family placed upon a table in the living room. With framed stones from the DHA questline with only a singular one being in the place holder of ten possible ones.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/63/44/79/63447942a312fe1d65964201a9fdfbcf--japanese-modern-japanese-house.jpg[Exterior]
https://www.wallpapermaiden.com/wallpaper/13486/download/1800x1700/anime-house-interior-stairs.jpg[Way up stairs]
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/c6/56/c5c656c75cbfd14379e3d04ed5edd5ff.jpg[Hestia's room]
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d2/50/c4/d250c472e6811d22cdef1bc7ad172080--manga-backgrounds-anime-scenery.jpg[Comfy living room]


Plot Size: Two Story Home
Room(s): (Optional) Slime Farm [Hestia]
Room Upgrade(s): (Optional) (Include assigned player(s))
Total Cost:  96000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hestia said:

House Name: APD, Home for the weary
Location: 23/Kalanes
Description: A home built within the capital of the twenty third floor with the home's exterior being that of a more modern day looking home within America. Having Candle lights around the house to keep it litup without the use of any electricity. The interior having a kitchen, a bedroom, two spare bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, and a outside backyard. The interior being the art styles of greek themed things. With pictures of great monsters or heroes of greek myth mixed in with regular pictures including the picture of a young girl smiling happily with Her family placed upon a table in the living room. With framed stones from the DHA questline with only a singular one being in the place holder of ten possible ones.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/63/44/79/63447942a312fe1d65964201a9fdfbcf--japanese-modern-japanese-house.jpg[Exterior]
https://www.wallpapermaiden.com/wallpaper/13486/download/1800x1700/anime-house-interior-stairs.jpg[Way up stairs]
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/c6/56/c5c656c75cbfd14379e3d04ed5edd5ff.jpg[Hestia's room]
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d2/50/c4/d250c472e6811d22cdef1bc7ad172080--manga-backgrounds-anime-scenery.jpg[Comfy living room]


Plot Size: Two Story Home
Room(s): (Optional) Slime Farm [Hestia]
Room Upgrade(s): (Optional) (Include assigned player(s))
Total Cost:  96000

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×