Floor 11: Taft's Spring Festival COMPLETE

Shizuka was never the flirt. She had not been engulfed in a relationship once in the real world and the previous relationship that she had been in last time was not truly love. Instead, it was the lust of youth and the obsession of love that caused Shizuka to love. In a sense, curiosity and the willingness to find out the things about this world that was unknown to her was able to [censored] her away and take her into a land of love. However, she was more mature now, at least, that was the way Shizuka thought she had been. The experiences that she had been through was able to quench her of her lack of maturity and now, she was seeking more and more of the wisdom in this world. "Fine, you flirt. I guess I'll take this off for now." Shizuka said, taking the mask off and looking at it once more. The craftsmanship that was placed into the creation of the mask was absolutely astonishing and nothing could be taken away from how well decorated and colored it was. A beautiful piece of artisan creation. Shizuka thought, putting away the object into her inventory that was starting to grow full. She'd need to clean out some of that stuff eventually but procrastination was able to take away that motivation from her and laziness corporate in doing so as well. 

Shizuka smiled with a small blush as Lowenthal touched her hand and grabbed it as he started running towards a new direction. The man seemed so serious at times yet so comical at others and Shizuka did not mind at all. In fact, she rather appreciated the man. Indeed, she knew that he was only being serious at times for her sake. Shizuka did not want to be a burden for the man but the man seemed to appreciate her just as much as she appreciated him. Soon, Lowenthal obtained a pin of sorts and placed upon Shizuka's pink hair. As he was doing so, Shizuka stared at the man's face and of course, she zoned out while looking at him until he asked a question. With a sudden gasp, Shizuka snapped back into reality and prepared to answer the man. "Erm... Let's see... Well, I'm pretty sure I read about fireworks in one of those information pamphlet thing." Shizuka answered, feeling the warmth in Lowenthal's hand.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Hikoru, the blonde let out a sigh and then looked at the prizes. She was not particularly interested in any but still wanted to beat this game and wipe off the smirk that had began to crawl on the stand keeper's mug. The man was looking down on them and she had the urge to reach for the rapier, even did so, unconsciously with her left hand as she tried to rest her palm on the thorns motiffed hilt but only to find out that it was gone. Of course it wasn't there, who carried a weapon with them while wearing that kind of festive dress? Letting out a sigh at her own impulsiveness and stupidity, she picked up the dart and tried again.

It seemed that whatever gods Aincrad had, they have granted her a second chance. As she launched the dart she could practically see it hit dead center of a balloon. Moments later her vision came true as a satisfying wet splashing noise could be heard alongside the clerk's dissatisfied 'Tsk'.
"I'd like that mask please!" said the blonde with a smirk. A small measure of pride filling her as she indicated his the item she'd choose as her 'spoil'. As she received the item she'd try it on and turn towards Hikoru: "So how do I look?" she asked with a giggle. Foxes weren't really her thing but as they didn't have a lion mask.. and any other feline would cause her to, misbehave she decided to go with the one representing a animal from Japanese folklore, a Kitsune.

ID# 50596 LD: 18 (mask aquired)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Yuki turned around and walked further into the festival noticing how pretty everything looks. Yuki stares at all the scenery, she's once again invisible. She tries to shake off the feeling of empty but she cant. She doesn't have any friends, well at least not here. Yuki wonders around the festival seeing a few familiar faces here and there but no one she really knows is here. She keeps waking until she sees sinful trying to sell plushes. She walks up to Sinful's stand. She looks at all the plushes and then looks up at the young man behind all of them. 

Hikoru smiled as she had popped a balloon. He gave her a large smile and a laugh, a small bead of sweat dropping down his head slightly. He looked around, and he noticed that everything was getting crowded around him, and he was starting to feel as if he would break down if he didn't get out of here. He took Ariel's hand and smiled, giving her an assuring smile

"Let's get out of here, go to a higher point of the town. I want to see the views of this town." He said as he started to walk towards the uphill climb of stairs, holding onto the newly-masked Ariel's hand as he kept moving to get away from the large crowds. He breathed as soon the bright lights started to die down and he looked down over a far edge to see the town in the distance. He gave a small smile and sighed, enjoying the scenic view around him. He gave a warm smile and looked behind him and saw a small cart. He came over and saw a bunch of beautiful pins. He picked one up and inspected it. It was a vanity item, but it was nice all in all. He looked at the NPC and gave her a smile "Hello, how much for a pin like this?"

"Oh, these are not for sale." She said "But if you get me a flower, i'm sure I can make you one for free." She said with a small smile. He nodded and turned to his date with a smile and pointed to a tree

"I'll be back in a moment." He said. He went over and spawned in his Dagger, stabbing it into the tree to help himself up. He made it to one of the lower branches and pulled himself up, then continued to search for an item. He found a small flower, and stared at it for a moment. He had an idea, and it was taking a long shot, a very big long shot at that. He breathed with a small blush on his cheeks and returned to the ground with his flower, and she took it and converted it to a pin. He took it with a smile and bow, then turned and walked back to his date

"Here, this is for you... But with this pin, I have to ask something..." He said. He came over and put it into her hair, then he stared and stood. The pin made her dress perfect in the moonlight, and with the glow of the city behind her she looked like the most beautiful woman on this floor. With a large blush. He took her hands, then fell to one knee, staring up at her "Kayla Ariel D'Sole, will you marry me?"

As the woman drew nearer to the heart of the party, she caught sight of someone who seemed to be having an even worse time than she was. A large man waddled his way down the middle of the street, his arms outstretched, and piled high with some mysterious item. Even from the sidewalk, a full ten feet away, the blonde could hear the man huffing as he struggled to keep moving forward. Whatever he attempted to lug along must have been incredibly heavy, incredibly awkward, or perhaps both.

The answer came shortly after, as one of the items slipped over the man's shoulder, and fell noiselessly to the street. It skittered along the pavement once, twice, and then appeared to roll the opposite direction of the individual who had originally held it. Without thinking, Lessa moved into the best trot she could muster in her small heels. "Hey, wait," came her cry to the NPC. "You dropped something." By the time he had slowed, and turned back to face her, the girl was on top of the item. She stooped, scooping the thing into her hand, and immediately holding it up to examine it. Her blue eyes narrowed slightly as she studied it in the dying sunlight. What is it?

"It is a firework, miss." The man's face was dotted with beads of sweat, and his voice was breathless, but his smile was pure nonetheless.

"Oh," she replied softly. "I see." Lessa extended the item toward him, offering her own small, polite smile out of habit. "Here you are."

"Nah," came the startling response. "You keep it." With a goofy grin and a half-shrug, he added, "I have too many as it is."

And without another word, the firework vender turned and scooted off, leaving Lessa alone in the middle of the street. Her eyes were wide, her lips were parted, and her outstretched arms now offered a firework to no one.

Spoiler

Lessa acquires one firework.

"Gah! I'm super late!" Comet shouted as he ran across the floor. Indeed, he had no intentions to explore this mysterious floor of the eleven because he would definitely be killed by the super strong mobs out there that might try to kill him when he gets out there. Instead, he was here only for one reason and that was to play many, many different games so he could get a lot of prices and have lots and lots of fun. Of course, Comet would have to be very lucky but he is, indeed, a very lucky man, so there should be no worries regarding him being frustrated with failure to obtain any of the wanted prices. I'll even grab up a things for Aikoh as well. I bet she's so busy running that shop of hers that she can't even get here. No worries, I bet she'll be really happy when I bring her a pink mask and a cherry pin as well. Comet thought with a cheerful grin as he went inside the festival where there were many people of the older generation that were having much fun. Indeed, it seems like it was a party of lovers and it was a brilliant sight. However, Comet must not be distracted and instead, he would go to the closest game booth and pick up the gun in which he was supposed to use to shoot at balloons. Alrighty! Comet thought in excitement. Let's see how I do. And hence, Comet took aim. Let me get a green one first... And then a pink one for Aikoh!

ID: 50643
LD: 20

BOOM, HEADSHOT! Was the sound that came out when he managed to strike the balloon right in the center, causing it to burst in millions of pieces like a boar would when it was defeated. Comet had been quite lucky since coming into this game and since he began to plan to get stronger. The first ten floors and a few more floors have been cleared.... he needed this luck in order to surpass the others and become a front liner so that he could protect Aikoh and those that he cares about. With a smile, he accepted the blue Kitsune mask and prepared to play the game once more in an effort to get Aikoh one as well.

+1 Blue Kitsune Mask

Edited by Comet

Zandra and Jomei walked pass alot of different festival games and different food-dishes. After awhile they reached a tent with the game Zandra had wanted to try almost her whole life. Her red eyes shined of joy when walking up to it. There wad a large watertank about one meter long, a few decimeter wide and one decimeter deep. In the water there was alot, and then she mean alot, of goldfishes. Jomei told her to show what she got. Zandras happy face tirned serious and she gave him a nod. Beside the tank there was a sign saying 10 Col per try. She opened her inventory."So I have enough for 7,100 tries. I should at least get one fish." She made a few more swipes and push."Start with ten." She accepted the transaction and the man handed over ten rackets to her."Då kör vi." She said to herself and took the first in her right hand and moved it down in the water. The thin paper broke even before reaching the fish."Fan!" She said in her own language. Next try was to slow, paper breaking before reaching a fish this time as well. She quickly went thru all of the ten rackets without even a single catch."Ten more." She said to the owner that handed over ten more rackets. Zandra was so consentrated on the game she didnt herd Jomei when he said he leave.

A short time later he came back. She was just gonna put the racket in the water when she got interrupted by something beeing put in her hair. She turned her head towards whoever it was. She glanced at the ground beside her. There laid over two hundred broken rackets."Thank you, its lovely." She said when taking the pin from her hair to look at it and then putted it back."Seems Im not very good at this game. Havent catch a single fish." She looked down at the water."So, what do you wanna do now?" She said with a happier tone in her voice and looked at Jomei.

+Cherry blossom pin(from Jomei)

Edited by Zandra

ID: 50662
LD: 15

Comet took a deep breath. Naturally, in all video games, one's chance of succeeding two times in a row is lowered even though it is completely random. Of course, this is due to the psychology of the mind but Comet had doubt that he might be unable to strike the next balloon in an attempt to get the next pink Kitsune mask for Aikoh. Whew... Let's see. Comet thought, aiming as best as he could before firing. The dart was not perfect but it managed to skim the side of a pink balloon, causing it to pop and with a smile, Comet hopped up and down as the game booth manager brought over a pink mask and handed it to him with a sigh. "Why the sigh, mister?" Comet asked with a huge grin, still happy of his good luck. "Well, young boy, it's nothing... But the people here seem to be very, very lucky. My prizes are being taken off the shelf one by one and it seems like no one finds this game fun." The shop owner said as he petted Comet. "No! This game is super fun. If I didn't have to get a few prizes for a friend, I'll be shooting balloons all day! Wait for me, shop owner... I have a mission to run."

With that, the grinning Comet turned away from the shop owner and gave him a large smile as he waved and walked away. Soon, after walking for a while through the gigantic crowds of the festival, Comet saw a beautiful woman sitting under a pink blossom tree that was enough to make even Comet blush. Of course, the brave soldier would walk up to the beautiful maiden and watch what she is doing. Soon, Comet was noticed by the NPC. "Hello boy. Is there anything I can help you with?" With a grin, Comet looked up. "Geez, those pins really look nice... I bet one of my friends would appreciate one of these." And with a chuckle, the NPC began to speak once more. "Oh, is that so? Well, pick one of these cherry blossoms... I'll be able to make one for this friend of yours." Soon, after a wink, the lady managed to finish the pin in no time and after that, Comet walked away and looked at his inventory. What am I missing? Hm... All festivals... Fireworks!

+1 Pink Kitsune Mask
+1 Cherry Blossom Pin

Edited by Comet

As the day went on, the citizens of Aincrad continued to show up and pack the streets of Taft for the festival. Men, women, and children could all be seen enjoying themselves, sporting colorful clothing and showing off prizes they had obtained. However, the fun was only beginning. As the sun began to set, and darkness covered Taft like a sheet, the streets were lit up by paper lanterns strung above their heads. The smells of food seemed to only get tastier as more assortments were brought out, and the music louder. From the far end of town, making their way down the main road of the festival, marched a parade of musicians, clowns, and other entertainers. Everyone stepped to the side as the mobile circus danced through the streets for all to watch. Their destination was just outside of the front gates of Taft where they found much more room for them to perform. Following the band of entertainers were multiple men and women pushing carts filled with treats and games to accompany the circus to the outskirts of town. Some of the entertainers had broken off from the group and stayed within the main festival's grounds.

((PKers may now enjoy the parts of the festival on the outskirts of town. The day has also passed and now it is night. The thread will remain open for one more week, and will close on Wednesday 3/16/16))

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Jomei had returned and given Zandra the hair pin, he noticed on the ground many broken fishing nets. He chuckled sheepishly and felt a bead of sweat rub down his jaw line when he realized just how much money she had spent on this game. Also judging by the slightly distressed look on her face, none of those nets were a winner. Just as she was about to dismiss the game, Jomei put his hand up. "Why don't I give it a shot." he said with a smile. He asked the man behind the fish tank how much it was per try and gave him the correct amount. He looked at the small paper net in his hands before bringing it down towards the tank of water...

ID 50732
LD 8

Slowly, Jomei placed the net into the water, being very cautious about his movement as he brought his hand towards a fish. A small red fish, facing the opposite direction, was completely oblivious to the net that was slowly surrounding its body. A grin spread on Jomei's face, excited that he was about to win. However, just as he was about to pull the net up, the sudden sound of a drum from the oncoming parade behind him startled him, causing him to drop the net into the water. His smile turned into a distressed frown as he watched the paper tear in the water and the plastic handle sink to the bottom. "Dammit!" Jomei said, placing a hand on his forehead. His eyes looked back up to the man behind the counter. "Err.. One more try."

It was all normal, right? Going out on a date in the middle of a spring festival, winning some random cheap price at a stand game. Receiving a gift from her date, leaving the crowded streets to enjoy a high point view. She quite liked the pin she received from Hikoru. More than the model itself her heart started beating a little bit faster as he saw him skilfully climbing the tree without hesitation and choosing the most beautiful flower for her. " Sure, what is it?" replied the blonde with a blush, as he got closer to her in order to replace the existing hair pin with the one he got for her. Up until this point all was normal and the blonde didn't see any sign that it would go on another route. She thought that the night would end with a small intimate gesture of affection between them, judging from the past experiences IRL.

But she didn't expect this, she give no serious thought to what he might ask... instantly assuming it would be something around what would they do next. Actually it was that kind of question but she expected something that was more immediate like: What stand should we go next. This particular question caught her completely on the blind side, her blood instantly raised to her head making her face go bright red. She blinked a couple of time, expecting a follow up of sorts or something. As always her body reacted first as she felt her knees weakening while she was still trying to decipher the meaning of his words. She'd recognize the words: the first three comprised her full name, that she understood. Next two word were 'will you' ... okay, now that means he's asking for her opinion or permission on something. 'All good until now.' thought the blonde as she recalled the last words that ended in a question... 'marry me?' At that point the blonde realised that she was being proposed to by Hikoru.

"Oh..." was the first word that escaped her mouth followed by a couple of nervous laughs. Her expression was more than surprised by this point. She felt like passing out... but managed to avoid it by supporting herself with her right hand on Hikoru's left shoulder. The kneeling was the final argument that proved to her that she didn't misunderstand or misinterpret his words. A simple word, low in tonality... barely audible would escape her trembling voice as she locked her silver eyes into his: 

Spoiler

"Yes."

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Yuki notices how pretty the lights are in the night, she is on guard now knowing that pkers will be coming around now. Yuki knows that no one will come for her but she shrugs it off and keeps walking, she walks around looking for a game to play but none of them look fun. Yuki keeps walking around the festival looking for something to do, she finally finds it, the game she loves so much in the real world. The game with guns and you have to hit the red dot that is circled around with black circles. Each black circle represents 10 points, if you shoot the middle you win but if you hit the closest black circle to the red dot you have to make another 10 points or hit the red dot to win, and it goes on like that. Yuki wins theses games all the time, its not hard, at least for her. Yuki is up and she pays 10 col for 5 shoots, she holds the gun next to her face. Yuki begins to remember how to shoot the gun the right way, she sets it up and waits a few moments to breath before shooting. She shoots and hits the red dor right in the middle on the first shot. Yuki smiles big and wins a pretty Kitsune mask. Yuki puts it into her inventory for later since she won't be wearing that, but she thinks about how she could possibly have enemies here. Yuki shrugs off the feeling and leaves it in her inventory. 

Hikoru was scared for a moment, as Ariel was all but silent for minutes. But these minutes seemed like hours, days, weeks, months.... The longer it took for her to answer, the longer he seemed to be standing there. As he did, everything seemed to dull, the sounds, the colors, all his attention was focused on her, and he couldn't help but just stare into her eyes for what seemed like forever. As he was about to say something, she uttered all but few words, then she placed her hand on his shoulder. He looked and he saw a blush, and a look of shock covered her face. He was sure he had screwed up, so sure that he thought that everything that he had enjoyed, and that she would turn him down. He was about to stand, when he heard one word. Very light, and barely audible, but it was the word that he had wanted to hear all night.

"Yes" is all he needed to hear for a lifetime. He stood up quickly, smiling widely and slight tears in his yes. She had said yes. She had said yes! Those words were all that went through his mind over and over. He hugged her, tightly, feeling like the most lucky guy in the world. He pulled away from her and smiled "I... Love you, Kayla..." He said, then he did what he could only think of doing, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Edited by Hikoru

[loot 15]

I rested my hands upon my chin and leaned forward, awaiting Oikawa's opinion. A solid two minutes passed by as the both of us sat in silence, staring out into the darkness of the street. Only one light illuminated the bench we sat on. In those silenced minutes only one couple came passing by. They gave the two of us a weird look as if they couldn't comprehend what was going on. Though to be fair I didn't expect them to. Even so, they moved on and laughed as they turned the corner, they were at least enjoying themselves. Out of the corner of my eye I looked at Oikawa, who was also facing this way. Then, a sigh broke the silence followed by his voice.  

His words sunk into me, slowly all coming together and making sense, but also confused me. "Oikawa..." I began, not quite sure where I wanted this conversation to lead, "You know how hard dragging me back would be?" I smiled, knowing that it was getting way too serious for tonight, the Festival night. "Do you know how much it took Keith just to get ten feet? Once I kicked him so hard that he almost dropped me!" I exclaimed, remembering the exact moment on Floor Four. Keith was trying to get me into a good mood but I just wasn't feeling it. His solution? Pick up the murderous teenager and start dancing around while swinging her around like a rag doll. He had it coming. 

My gaze shifted from the street, to Oikawa. I breathed out moved my black hair behind my ear. "I know they aren't inclined to, but like you said and like I hope, I hope they would back me up once and awhile. I hope that the Guild Hall wasn't just for meetings. Why do you think I plan the Azure Holiday Party every year? Because it lets everyone chill out for awhile, even if it's just a night they can be remotely happy. I have never played an MMORPG so I don't really the entire deal with the guilds and stuff. I;m also quite dense with learning the new skills, but, I feel like as a guild we should maybe trust each other a little? I mean, I get that Azure is just a bunch of strong players that work hard every day to live up to the title but I want everyone to do something every once and awhile you know? It's actually a little embarrassing but even I get lonely sometimes." I leaned my head to the right and closed my eyes with a slight grin. "You don't tell me what to do, I'm the royal here. You are merely canon fodder to my end goal Oikawa." I joked. Oikawa made me realize something, exactly how much I changed since I met him. 

"Now," I stood up in front of the blonde, "What do you say we're the first of The Azure Brigade to officially begin Kiru's mission impossible eh? Oikawa, would be so kind as to join me tonight?" I extended my hand to him, sincerely hoping he would accept. 

Beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.  Icarus regarded the booths and decorations of the Spring Festival with the unabashed amazement of a child.  It wasn't just the bright, colorful displays flanking him from all sides that drew his admiration but the people as well; they were all dressed so nicely and getting along so easily that he couldn't help but let the lightening of his heart bolster his uplifted mood.  The typical dress among the women were ceremonial kimonos that were often associated with this sort of festival within Japan - each and everyone as gorgeous and intricate as the next one.

Such stylized attire really made the blue haired spectator look out of place as he perused the various stands, dressed in a simple, form-fitting black turtleneck and matching pair of pants.  Icarus was about as nondescript as could be.  Such trivial things didn't mean much to the reserved young man considering his personal wealth was measured by the quality of his friendships and vested emotions rather than material things like clothes or trinkets.  In life, he was provided everything he could have ever wanted for with the exception of those things which money had no say in.  Still - as a human male with functioning eyes and a beating heart, he could appreciate a pretty woman in a fancy dress as well as the next man.

The urge to participate in the games surrounding him hadn't taken control yet but he did enjoy watching as others tried and failed while he meandered up and down the streets of Taft.  A soft smile contoured the curves of his lips as his lively green gaze swept from one festival goer to the next, searching over the range of their facial expressions as they were triumphant over - or succumbed to - the stubborn nature of Aincrad's difficulty.  It seemed to him, as an observer, that happiness was infectious and he would be foolish not to revel in the joy that highlighted the festival.

Lowenthal perked up as Shizuka mentioned that fireworks were a thing. "Fireworks? Seriously? Aww, man. That's so cool." He said, as if he was a little child again. "It's not a festival without some fireworks." Lowenthal chirped happily. He didn't know that SAO was capable of fireworks, or gunpowder in general. He could only hope that hizuka shared his enthusiasm for fireworks. "And the sun's setting, so it's gonna be a great time to light them and watch." Lowenthal said, his excitement growing.  Today was going great, and there was nothing that could make it better. He was with a girl that he liked, and that liked him back to an extent at least. He was able to dress up in clothes he made, and now there was fireworks on top of all of it.

Walking through the town, with the sun quickly setting Lowenthal scoured for 'fireworks' What that meant he had no idea, but he was determined. It was then, he saw him. The NPC was carrying a large load of fireworks, and was having a hard time keeping all of them on the simple cart he had. Lowenthal squeezed Shizuka's hand slightly, and walked over to the man. Looking behind him, Lowenthal could see that there was quite a trail of fireworks that he had left. Lowenthal knelt down and picked up a few, and placed them back into the cart. "Oh?Oh! Well thank you, young man." The elderly man spoke, looking over Shizuka and Lowenthal respectively. "What a sight to see. A young couple like yourself. I take it you're staying for my show?" The old man asked the pair. Lowenthal blushed as the man called Shizuka and himself a couple, but it was something he liked.

"There's going to be a show?" Lowenthal said, excitedly. He looked to Shizuka. "Would that be something you'd like? I know there's a hill near here. We could sit up there and watch the show." Lowenthal said, pointing to a hill with a singular tree. The old man laughed. "Here, take these." He said, presenting the players with a firework each. "Something to enjoy the show with. And to thank you for picking up my mess." He said, with a chuckle. As the old man began sauntering off, Lowenthal looked at Shizuka. "Well, he was fun. What's the plan?" He asked, not wanting to do anything that Shizuka didn't want to do.

Soon, the night was upon the world of Aincrad. However, even though the sky became darker, the festival only got lighter and warmer. The lanterns that were placed on the variety of game booths in the festival were suddenly light up at once, causing a beautiful rippling event throughout the whole area. Shizuka watched in delight as she watched the festival burst into life. Of course, her hand was still placed within Lowenthal's hand, even the sight was unable to take her attention away from that fact. Through the night, her blush was hidden, but it indeed was a lovely, romantic moment. Even if it was just for a moment. The fireflies flew all over the place, free from pollution, they fly upwards and dominate the sky playfully during the nightfall. Love was something complex, something that Shizuka did not understand and did not wish to understand either.

After a while of watching as the darkness only caused the world to lighten up more and more. Surprisingly, Lowenthal took her hand and took off into the middle of the crowds as if he had seen something. Sure enough, an NPC with a cargo of fireworks was dropping fireworks left, right and center. Lowenthal, of course, like the gentleman he was decided that he was going to pick up some fireworks for the man while Shizuka watched with a gentle smile. She loved it when people help others... And even though she, herself had been undergoing some drastic changes throughout the entire gaming experience, she hoped that she could stay like this for the entirety of the game. Shizuka had lost her innocence due to her experiences... But it was about time for her to see the world and mature.

It was then that the NPC gave both of them each a firework and called them a couple. With an embarrassed blush, Shizuka immediately released Lowenthal's hand in panic. "U-Uh... N-no.. There's a misunderstanding." However, it seemed like the man had failed to hear her and continued to talk before leaving. Shizuka wasn't sure if Lowenthal shared emotions with her and she really didn't want to make a relationship publically so soon after she had left the Azure Brigade and left a trail of misunderstandings throughout her period of depression. "How about we head out to the mountains... Where we can be by ourselves?" Shizuka asked, clutching Lowenthal's hand.

Blonde tufts waved back and forth as the Azure General chuckled. Kiru's recounts of her days with Keith created a perfect visual in his mind of the two. A few more chuckles escaped him as she finished. A grin plastered to his features as he thought about what she said. "You know, I agree. It would be nice if Azure actually did guild like things. Hosted parties on the regulars and I don't know, actually gave back to those who can't fight alongside us. Its more than rumor that we seem like elitist brutes with no care in the world aside from ourselves and that's not a great image to uphold."

Pausing, he glossed over the girl that occupied the bench space next to him and showed yet another one of his grins. "If you're so royal, allow me to treat you like a queen tonight, Kiru of the Cannon Fodder." Taking her hand, he rose from his seat and began to lead her to the parade-like festivities that seemed to grow louder as the blanket of night began to fall.

"You know Kiru, even in this world where we seemed so limited and bound, nothing is impossible. Even when you're involved," he joked. "Also....it'd be my pleasure to accompany you." Offering her his arm, he gestured to the festive lights ahead.

Brice opened up his menue and looked as his messages. Takao still hadn't responded to his message. Maybe something had come up and he wasn't able to come to the festival. He hoped that was the case and that his friends hadn't simply stood him up. Although, maybe this was a good thing. Maybe he might be able to meet someone else that might be able to help him through this crazy world. The boy begins to walk around, taking in the sights. There were so many different things to see and do. Streetside booths were handing out food and souvineres, while others had different games to play. As Brice walks past one booth, an elderly man calls out to him from behind the stand. "Hey kiddo. Come over here." Brice looks around to see if the man was calling out to him and not anyone else. "Yes you. You wanna try to win a prize?" The boy walks over to the man's booth to se what he meant. The booth had a wooden board with three throwing darts lined up on it. On the back wall were an asortment of warmly colored balloons, blown up and hung onto the wall. "Three chances to pop a balloon. Pop one and win a prize." The man gestures to a variety of knicknacks, toys, and masks hung up on the roof of the booth. "What do you say. Wanna give it a try?" Brice shrugs. He had nothing else to do. Besides, a particular mask among the prizes caught his eye. Maybe he could win it. "Sure.  I'll try it out." The boy picks one of the three darts on the plank of wood. The man jestures for him to take a few steps back. "Back up to that line there." Brice looks down and sees a chalk line on the ground and backs up so he stands behind it. He steadies his hand and aims a bit above one of the balloons. He trows the dart and it sails on an arc right into a red balloon, bursting it with a loud pop. The man laughs. "Well would you look at that. Got it on the first trry. Now, which one would you like?" Brice points to one of the masks on the masks hanging from the ceiling. "I think I'll have that one." The man takes down and hands it to him. "Here you are. Have a wonderful festival." Brice walks off with a smile on his face and a mask in his hands. "Maybe i should do this more often." He begins to wander around, looking to see if there might be anything else that he could do.

ID: 50841

LD: 19

Kitsune Mask Obtained

It havent went very good for Zandra, so Jomei decided to try his luck. She watched him moving the net slowly towards the fish. She had seen that tactic before on animes and mangas, it never worked if going too slow. She was just gonna comment it when he made the move at the same time a drum was herd. Both her and Jomei jumped from the sudden noice, made his net broke. But he didnt gave up after first try, nonon... he went for another one without hesitation. Thou this had lit Zandras competitionish self.''One for me too.'' she looked at Jomei.''I wont let you beat me.'' she putted her focus on one of the fishes.

Zandras crimson eyes was focused on one of the fishes. They followed its every move. She followed it with the net just above the surface. When she saw the fish slow down a bit, she attacked. She made it in a long smooth move, succesfully hand it up without ripping the net.''Haha! I made it.'' she sent a smile to Jomei before the man took her attention.''Here miss, this is your price.'' when Zandra herd that she had got a price, she got exited and turned around. But at the same moment she saw the prize her smile disapeared and shoulder went down.''Realy? Is this the price?'' she turned back to Jomei.''Ehm... thank you for the pin, it was realy beutiful. I dont have anything for you unless you like this mask. I understand if you dont want it thou.'' she handed over gently brushed the hair out of his face and putted the mask on, then letting the hair fall down infront of the mask. Zandra smirked.''Well, a huge increasment of your look thou.'' she said and stretched out her tongue at him.

Spoiler

ID: 50885 LD: 10

Edited by Zandra

Lowenthal smiled. "That sounds even better." He said, in response to Shizuka's idea of going into the mountains. It seemed like a good idea. Lowenthal felt Shizuka's hand slid into his own. He held her hand, smiling like the content man he was. He then began to lead the way to the mountains. After leaving most of the festivities behind, and the two were alone, Lowenthal spoke. "Shizuka.What do you think of me?" He asked. He had an idea of what she would say, but it was always good to hear it from the mouth, rather then assuming. He knew what he thought of her, and before he said anything and made a fool of himself, he wanted to be sure.