[EB-F4] Rudolph the Rabid Reindeer (Christmas Event)

A Merry Christmas to one and all!

Yes, Christmas, my favourite time of the year... well, beside my birthday, a day about me. But why do I love Christmas? It is a time when I can kick back and laugh with friends, and not have to worry about the cruelty of life bearing down on my shoulders. Well, if we were not currently stuck in a one hundred floor tall egg of rock, steel and despair. Instead, Christmas in Aincrad means beating the everliving crap out of snowmen, were-Reindeers, trolls and ogres dressed like the big man himself... and most of all, a giant event boss. It was time to get my hands dirty.

I ground my teeth into the thick, stone-like steak as I trudged through the snow, my alabaster armour warding off the chill wind like a shield. I decided to prepare for the worst as I headed for the boss location that almost the ENTIRETY of Aincrad knew by now, munching on my Armadillo Steak (made by yours truly) for the extra mitigation. I had also brought some extra items on the trip, such as my Liquor Lollipop and Drake Cut. I also opted to take a Bottled Banshee Scream with me just in case, but I hoped I could save it for a rainy day.

As I approached the large gathering, I smiled at a few friendly faces as I clutched my draconic helmet to my side like a baby, wading through the throng of eager adventurers, anxious to get their hands on a juicy event boss... and better still; the last attack bonus.

I would be a white liar if I said I did not want the LA.

Spoiler

Combat Stats
Level: 28
HP: 560
EN: 56
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 32
Recovery: 2
Combat Craft: 1
Regen: 18
Bleed: 24

Equipped Items
Albion Claws (Perfect T2 Gauntlets): +4 DMG, +24 BLD
Vanishing Dragon (Perfect T2 Heavy Armour): +32 MIT, +18 Regen
Dragon Amulet (Perfect T2 Accessory): +2 Recovery, +1 CC

At Ready
Bottled Banshee Scream: +Paralyze to target equipment
Liquor Lollipop (Uncommon T1 Snack): Alcoholic - +1 DMG, -1 EVA
Drake Cut (Rare T1 Meal): Herbs - +1 BD

Consumed
Armadillo Steak (Rare T2 Meal): Fiber - +36 MIT

Skills
R1 Battle Healing - Recover 10 HP per turn while in combat. (Rank 1 x (Tier 2 x 5))
R2 First Aid - Heal another player for 16% of their max health on CD rolls of 8+.
R5 Martial Arts - +5 DMG while Unarmed >>Rank 5 Finesse: -2 EN on R5 Sword Arts
Survival - 20 Natural Healing, Environmental Damage Nullified.
Disguise - +1 BD/-1 Enemy BD for one turn. (12 Post Cooldown)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<Neither Arc or Mack Edited their posts in time, so they Cannot Participate in this Event>>

Suddenly, a loud ringing went throughout the field as the clock struck 12 in town, Indicating that it was Christmas Day. The star at the top of the tree shone brighter than ever before, cascading the field with a overwhelming bright light. But a dark cloud came overhead, and stuck the star with a shot of lightning. Soon sparks scattered everywhere, hitting the ground around the players until they all met at one point a the base of the tree, where there arose a undead creature from the ground. It rose, and opened its eyes, looking around, and neighing in a fit of rage. Rudolph had been awoken from his Eternal Slumber, and he wasn't happy about it. He stomped his hoofs into the snow beneath him, and reared up, letting out an intimidating cry as it prepared to fight. Sparks of lightning still shot out every now and again, giving an ominous feeling as the players looked at the creature.

<<Teams have 72 Hours to post in any order>>

Teams:

Spoiler

Rudolph: 2250/2250 MIT: 100

Group 1:

Itzal:

Sey:

Hikoru:

Hakai:

Hydra:

Aereth:

Rudolph

Group 2:

Morgenstern:

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

"Thanks man, but I'm going to stay behind and heal the party as much as I can. When someone runs out of health, I'm going to take their place." Sey would explain before then looking forward to see the enemy that they were all waiting for arriving. What timing. Holding his spear up, he would prepare to defend himself in case he ended up being a target, though he did not plan to build up hate yet. "Thanks Jonathan! I'll need this!" He exclaimed before taking the items that were handed over to him. The snow-haired player clenched his teeth as he looked back towards the enemy, using his free left hand to chug down the mitigation potion, but not yet using it. It was a thing just in case he needed it. And he did not need to use it while fighting. With this, he placed that potion bottle onto the ground, making it shatter into the data pieces it once one before he then looked towards a certain group of people nearby. Seems like there were enough to patch up, as long as he focused his energy onto them, they should be fine. Though healing did not seem too easy since it was not as simple as transferring through the air. Still, he was ready to patch up some damaged bones.

*Dranks Mit Potion, +27 Mitigation*

Hikoru looked at his group, and just shrugged his shoulders. There were no good tanks here, and he could see it. This would have to take a lot of work to try and get this. He sheathed his dagger for now. The boss would probably be ended quickly, mush faster than the previous Floor Boss had been, and it gave him shudders as he thought about it. He heard Sey say that he would heal, and he gave him a thumbs up. He looked over at the rest of them, and did his best to gain the attention of @Hakai and @Itzal.

"Guys, I need you to try and protect the lower-levelled ones. We don't need dead bodies today." He said, and he looked at the boss. He wished that he could gain the hate for them, but that couldn't happen unless he had some way to turn off his Unique Skill, or got a Critical on the creature. He gave the rest of the players a reassuring smile "We got this guys, you'll all be fine."

ID: 72895

BD: 1

Spoiler

Rudolph: 2250/2250 MIT: 100

Group 1:

Itzal:

Sey:

Hikoru: 1035/1035 102/102

Hakai:

Hydra:

Aereth:

Rudolph

Group 2:

Morgenstern:

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

It really seemed like nobody was even noticing him in his full body armor. Suddenly Aereth's train of thought got interrupted by nobody else than the event boss himself. It was a huge un-dead reindeer, and had the name Rudolph. Gulping, Aereth looked around and saw that the mood all around dropped as the boss spawned. Then he took a deep breath, and drank the damage potion Jonathan made for him earlier.

"F*ck this sh*t." he thought as he emptied the bottle and threw it away. He looked at Hikoru who was giving instructions to a female player and Itzal, to keep the lower leveled players in their party safe. Taking a deep breath Aereth unsheathed his sword, and readied himself, until now nobody dared to attack the boss. "Now is not the time to back off. We don't have any tanks in our group and we can't afford to let it hit anyone of us." he thought and sped towards Rudolph, charging his <<Horizontal Square>> sword art, in order to stun the boss so that the first group would be safe from it's attacks.

Reaching Rudolph, Aereth released his sword art and dealt no damage at all to the boss, but at least he was able to possibly stun him for one turn, if it could be stunned that is. After his successful attack, Aereth retreated back to the rest of his party. He was sweating slightly due to his nervousness, but he stood strong, showing the others that also the weak players could do something in this raid.

Spoiler

ID# 72896 results:
Battle: 9
Damage: (11+1)*4*1-100=1 DMG and Stun

Rudolph: 2249/2250 MIT: 100 -1HP from Aereth's attack and STUNNED for 1 turn

Group 1:

Itzal:

Sey:

Hakai:

Hydra:

[H:2] Aereth: 440/440 38/44

Rudolph

Group 2:

Morgenstern:

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

Edited by Aereth

Hydra was not prepared at all for what came next, an exploding christmas tree followed by an undead Rudolph was a little to much to handle. His group had been sorted, however he wasn't paying much attention to the surrounding players, and the voice of his friend Khry was drowned out. His eyes were focused entirely on this abomination. Slowly the young brunette lifted his spear with one hand and prepared his <charge> skill, taking in a deep breath he got ready to strike. He couldn't really explain what happened next but a feeling of dread and paranoia began to emerge within him. This thing was far stronger than anything he'd faced before. Even with his new equipment Hydra realized he would have little effect. 

"May as well try." He pondered rushing forward, predictably the strike was useless. Despite the size of this thing Hydra's blade sailed past it only managing to whip up a small amount of snow although it did look pretty. "Damn" The spearman cursed, before retreating back to the party. The young adventurer's armor suddenly illuminated the surrounding area slightly, his heavy momentum had triggered. "Even with this it won't be enough." Hydra mumbled to himself, a tone of disapointment in his voice.

ID# 72907 results:

Battle: 4 (miss, heavy momentum procs +4 DMG)

Spoiler

Rudolph: 2249/2250 MIT: 100 -1HP from Aereth's attack and STUNNED for 1 turn

Group 1:

Itzal:

Sey:

Hakai:

[H:0] Hydra: 520/520 50/52

[H:2] Aereth: 440/440 38/44

Rudolph

Group 2:

Morgenstern:

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

Edited by Hydra

Itzal stopped talking when the boss charged into the area.  So it was Rudolph?  Itzal didn't have much connection with the stories that came around the holiday so to him this was just another boss.  Itzal watched Sey drink an MIT potion, Hikoru call out commands, and then Aereth rush up and charge the monster.  Aereth's move was the right idea, however they'd need a tank to get the hate fast after that in order to avoid any injuries as Hikoru had stated.  Itzal nodded to Hikoru and drew his icy blue sword, charging at the monster.  Hopefully it didn't have too much MIT...  He charged with only the sound of crunching snow beneath his feet.  He considered using his own battle style technique, Soul Barrage, but decided against it.  He unleashed Shadow Explosion, since he wanted to save his stun art and he couldn't use his strongest without martial arts rank three.  He was pleased to see that he had dealt....  Some damage, but more importantly had landed the bleeding effect.  He quickly retreated, satisfied that he had more hate than his apprentice.

Spoiler

ID#  72910  BD:  9  CD:  3

Rudolph: 2214/2250 MIT: 100 <14+1x9-100=35 dmg. Bleed applied> 2/2 Bleed

Group 1:

[H:2] Itzal: 900/900 <> 72/90

Sey:

Hikoru: 1035/1035 <> 102/102

Hakai:

[H:0] Hydra: 520/520 <> 50/52

[H:2] Aereth: 440/440 <> 38/44

Rudolph

Group 2:

Morgenstern:

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

Edited by Itzal

ID# 72915 results:

Battle: 7 Hit! 14x21=194 dmg

It had been a long time since she had fought next to Hikoru. Apparently long enough that Hikoru no longer had an accurate summation of her abilities, or her personality. She doubted that she had the skills or abilities necessary to keep the low levels safe. Let the bodies pile up, as long as her body wasnt among them. She attacked the boss, her blade carving through the reindeers flesh before retreating. She had dealt a good amount of damage, but her attack only served to cement her earlier sentiments. This boss had quite a bit of health, the fight wasnt going to be easy. She turned to Hikoru and gave him a rather bland and emotionless "Sure...", knowing that him and the rest of the guild were quite deluded with their senses of honor. She couldnt voice her opinion as she was certain that they wouldnt take very kindly to it. She looked over at Beatbox from where she stood and gave him a smile, sure that he understood what was going through her mind, even if the rest of the guild didnt.

Rudolph: 2020/2250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 2/2 Bleed

Group 1:

Sey:

Hikoru: 1035/1035 <> 102/102

[H: 1] Hakai: 740/740 <> 50/64

Rudolph

Group 2:

Morgenstern:

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

Edited by Hakai

Rudolph wasn't expecting what the players would throw at him. While their attacks were weak, and one didn't even attack, he was still angered by this. He was about to rear and charge, when he realised that his legs wouldn't move. In fact, none of his body could move, nothing but his mouth. Rudolph gave a small whinney and stood, unable to move. This wasn't working out for him, being awoken and then immediently unable to move. The beast thought that maybe his body was just stiff and sore from the years of lying dead in the ground beneath this tree.He watched with beady eyes to see what would see from the next group of players that would try and take the mighty Rabid Reindeer.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID; 73298

BD: 2 (Disregarded due to Stun)

CD: 2

LD: 7

MD: 6

Health:

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1996/2250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 1/2 Bleed

Group 1:

[H:0] Sey: ???/??? <> ??/??

[H:0] Hikoru: 1035/1035 <> 102/102

[H:1] Hakai: 740/740 <> 50/64

Rudolph

Group 2:

Morgenstern:

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

Jonathan used <Howl> +3 Hate!

Jonathan watched as the Reindeer arose in a fit of rage. The Tank immediately yanked his weapon out of its sheath and raised his shield, preparing for taking a hit. Group one, did not deal much damage to it due to Hikoru taking charge instead of attacking. It did not appear the first group had a tank though, which was bad. Group three had Jonathan's Apprentice Khrysaor, but the man did not have Howl yet. Everything was going SO great. As the entire Group one finished, Jonathan cycled through and took head of his group. Being the tank, he had nothing to do but to <<Howl>>. Let out his unrelenting rage, the blond tank caught attention of the damned Christmas ornament. "Group Two! Don't use paralyzing moves, we need to see what this guy can do damage wise!" The tank did not mention that it probably could not be stunned again since Group One did that.He knew he had Beat and Zandra in his team to do large damage. He was not sure of Birdie and the other guy's dmg ability. He believed Birdie had pretty good damage. Kasier on the other hand, would not be useful until AFTER the creature attacked so maybe Itzal gave her some debuffs before the fight to see if they were useful.  

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1996/2250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 1/2 Bleed

Group 1:

[H:0] Hikoru: 1035/1035 <> 102/102

Rudolph

Group 2:

[3] Morgenstern: 700/700 <<70/70>>

Beatbox:

Zandra:

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

By this time, I have started to get used to player’s dealing quite some damage since Ive mostly participated in boss and event fights. But as I watched the first team attack, a quiet sigh left my mouth. That must just barely be above a tenth of its health. I glance at Beatbox. If I remembered right, he can deal damage that would make a difference. ‘’Well Beat, guess its up to us now to show lowlies how its done ey.’’ I said and grinned as I <<Charged>> the reindeer. I feel my breath and heartbeat increase as my <<ferocity>> rose. With the great momentum that have been built up, I activated my strongest sword art. With two swings, one from each side striked the creature, a large red cross appeared on its chest. ‘’Come on little Bambi, is this all you got?’’ I glanced at its healthbar. Had been reduced by quite a lot. ‘’Lets see if you gonna live long enough to see me again. Bye bye.’’ I finished, turned around and walked back to my group.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID: 73316
BD: 6 Hit
SA: Exploding Catapult
Dmg: 29+4=33x14=462-100=362

Health:

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1,634/2,250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 1/2 Bleed

Group 1:

[H:0] Hikoru: 1,035/1,035 <> 102/102

Rudolph

Group 2:

[3] Morgenstern: 700/700 <> 70/70

Beatbox:

Zandra: 1,255/1,255 <> 96/124

Dominion:

Birdie:

Kasier:

Rudolph

Group 3

Ariel:

Baldur:

Seul:

Khrysaor:

Grave:

Edited by Zandra

Indeed. As a healer, she couldn't do much. As a tank, she couldn't do much. She wasn't experienced enough to act as a tank in this boss fight and there was no one to heal. However, she had one more equipment in her at-ready that can be used. It was the <<Banner of Leadership>>. A banner that increases the damage of five players and her for the entirety of the battle. It would probably prove to be unnecessary but she really wanted to try it out and that is what she shall do. Just as she was about to activate the banner, Zandra sudden dashed out an attack on the event boss after a comment with Beatbox. Before she can stop it, the purple-haired player landed the attack and she felt wasted, knowing that the woman could've dealt just a little bit more damage. Still, now, she can activate what she needs to activate and that would be the damage modifier. "Activating <<Banner of Leadership>> on chosen players." Kasier declared simply, her red eyes leaving her menu only after she had completely activated the banner. "Sorry Zandra. You attacked too quickly for me to react... Not that this would make that much of an impact in battle."

Beatbox: +2 Damage
Birdie: +2 Damage
Ariel: +2 Damage
Baldur: +2 Damage
Seul: +2 Damage
Kasier: +2 Damage

(And it's base damage +2; Not your damage after sword arts)

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1,634/2,250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 1/2 Bleed

Group 1:

Rudolph

Group 2:
[H:3] Morgenstern: 700/700 <> 70/70
Beatbox: (Damage: +2)
[H:1] Zandra: 1,255/1,255 <> 96/124
Dominion:
Birdie: (Damage: +2)
[H:0] Kasier: 580/580 <> 58/58 (+2 Damage)

Rudolph

Group 3:
Ariel: (Damage: +2)
Baldur: (Damage: +2)
Seul: (Damage: +2)
Khrysaor:
Grave:

Edited by Kasier

"Lowlies?" Birdie murmured as she watched Zandra zoom off towards the Rapid Reindeer, followed by a devastating attack on the creature's chest. Judging by how much of the Reindeer's HP Zandra's attack drained - around 10% - it looked as if the boss wouldn't take very long to defeat after all, though, it probably had a trick or two up it's sleeve.

A voice sounded from nearby, followed shortly after by a damage buff icon appearing in the corner of her HUD. "Thanks!" she shouted out to Kasier, hoping her gratitude wouldn't go amiss. Feeling stronger than ever, Birdie's fingers wrapped tightly around the hilt of Winterthorn and she heaved it from its scabbard, pointing it straight towards the enemy.

Letting the game's aim assist system take over, she activated the strongest sword art for the rapier weapon class and dashed forwards, her form not faltering as she delivered a strike to the boss' left thigh. Skittishly, she turned and retreated as fast and as far as she could, and got back into position with her group.

ID# 73334 | BD: 9+3 | CD: 5 | LD: 10 | MB: 3

Activated <<Over Radiation>> ~ (12 base + 6 buff + 2 banner + 1 crit) = 21 base ~ 21*14=294 damage, 294-100=194 damage dealt.

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1,440/2,250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 1/2 Bleed

Group 1:

Rudolph

Group 2:
Dominion:
[H:2] Birdie: 640/640 <> 41/54 (Damage: +2)

Rudolph

Group 3:
Khrysaor:
Grave:

Edited by Birdie

Dominion saw the raindeer thing spawn from the ground and knew already knew he was outclassed. The giant raindeer had a health bar nearly 20 times larger than his own. Not to mention, the first group did hardly any damage to the Boss, which didn't help Dominion's worries. When he figured out who his group was, Dominion felt like a newbie. Kasier, someone he had recently done a quest with, whom was in an entirely other league of players, almost seemed out of her own league. Some player, after conversing with anotherin his group, suddenly took the raindeer's HP down about 10%. Well, the players in my group are so much better than me. So I hopefully won't die in one hit, but I still should probably hold back from a useless attack. I'll just watch how my team works together for when I am a higher level... Dominion walked toward where his group stood, but refrained from attacking this round.

Forgoing attack

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1,440/2,250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 1/2 Bleed

Group 1:

Rudolph

Group 2:
Dominion: 160/160 <> 16/16

Rudolph

Group 3:
Khrysaor:
Grave:

After seeing the first group go ham on the rudolph boss, he watch his group do... well, not that much besides Birdie and Zandra, it was nice to see Birdie all grown up and dealing out really massive amounts of damage, however Beatbox didn't have a damage potion to drink down, so his damage remains unbuffed, however Kasier had brought out her banner and gave him a tiny buff... a buff none the less, he decided to attack the boss anyways and he lunged forward combining his martial arts skills with his one handed straight sword skills into one sword art dealing a fair amount of damage, nothing too crazy, nothing too bad. Just inbetween he assumed, after his attack, it was the next groups turn, he yelled out to all of them and said "Aight guys you're up!". He looked back to his party and then thought to himself... why do we have two healers in this party? Seems to be overkill if you ask him.

@Rudolph the Rabid Reindeer

-----

ID: 73345 - BD: 5+4=9 (noncritical.)

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break (Damage: 14+2=16*11=176-100=76)

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1,364/2,250 MIT: 100. Bleed applied> 1/2 Bleed

Group 1:

Rudolph

Group 2:
Beatbox: 815/815 <> 69/80 (Damage: +2)

Rudolph

Group 3:
Khrysaor:
Grave:

Rudolph watched as the players struck him, and he neighed and reared up. One of the players had used a banner, and it looked interesting. He wanted to eat it, but didn't have much of a chance, as soon it dissapeared and he was attacked more and more times. He reared up and neighed once more, and he felt better than ever. The tiredness had left his body, and he was ready to strike. He neighed and charged forward, coming over to the tank and kicking him over, beating him with his hoofs multiple times over and over. Finally, he jumped onto the player and leapt back, neighing proudly and tromping around his prey, watching them quietly to see what would happen next. He winced as the cut on him bled, but soon it faded and healed, and he just snorted and waited for the next onslaught of attacks.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID: 73360

BD: 10 (+20 Damage)

CD: 6

LD: 6

MD: 5

Health:

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1,340/2,250 MIT: 100.

Group 1:

Rudolph

Group 2:
[H:3] Morgenstern: 672/700 <> 70/70 115+20=135-107= 28 Damage
Beatbox: 815/815 <> 69/80 (Damage: +2)

Rudolph

Group 3:
Ariel:
Baldur:
Seul:
Khrysaor:
Grave:

"Merry Christmas everyone." Baldur said as the clock in the town chimed, it's echo being heard in the field where they had gathered. In synch with the toll of the bell, the lights in the tree seemed to summon the fetid monstrosity. Baldur steel blue eyes appraised the creature; he was unsure what to make of it's rotting corpse yet. But true to form, group one and then group two launched themselves at the creature. As the two phalanxes of players settled into their attack patterns, Baldur looked over at Ariel and gave her a small nod and smile as he tapped the toe of each boot onto the ground to shake off the snow and ice. It was more of a habit from the real world, rather than something that would impact the function of his character in game, but he was full of those little idiosyncrasies.

<<Concentrating>> as he focused his eyes back on Rudolph, the red crystal appeared above his head and suddenly Baldur became a blue and orange blur of light as he shot across the field of snow. Mid flight, Baldur began to draw his blade. Crimson light exploded from the saya as the steel of <<Muramasa>> was bared and the <<San Ge>> sword art was activated. He rained blows on the reindeer, while dancing around him, attacking him from each side and leaving massive gashes of red covering the creature's body. When the sword art finally ended, he slid to a stop just where he wanted to be.

ID# 73414 BD: 2+3 (Accuracy) +1 (concentration) = 6 (hit)

Base 23 +1 ferocity +2 charge = 26x14= 364 RAW -100 MIT = 264 DMG dealt

Spoiler

Rudolph: 1,076/2,250 MIT: 100.

Group 1:

Rudolph

Group 2:
[H:3] Morgenstern: 672/700 <> 70/70 
Beatbox: 815/815 <> 69/80 
[H:2] Birdie: 640/640 <> 41/54 
[H:0] Kasier: 580/580 <> 58/58 

Rudolph

Group 3:
Ariel:
[H:1] Baldur: 975/975 <> 82/96 
Seul:
Khrysaor:
Grave:

Awaiting some form a reply from the man between her arms, the blonde made a displeased expression as he gave his attention to a couple of people she cared little about; ignoring her completely. He then simply sprinted off and attacked the monster that appeared as if summoned by the nearby city's bells. She continued to watch him as he went and dealt some damage to the boss, again addressing everybody but her..... She began panting, the effects of the potion she ingested earlier being more obvious as the expression on her face darkened. She had a nightmare-like scowl as she then watched the other two that @Hikoru adressed, @Hakai and @Itzal. One of them dealt decent amount of damage while the other one... not so. The blonde let out a snort at the later's attempt... the fact that she watched them attack like that relieved some of the animosity she had. She looked at the red cloak around her waist and smiled.

"We don't need dead bodies today...huh?" she parroted Hikoru's words with a small chuckle. She was looking around the participants, as if searching for something when she noticed Baldur's small gesture to her. She then replied with a wide grin as she watched him perform significantly better than the rest. She could feel her thoughts getting a bit fuzzy so she deeply breathed a couple of times and tried to focus. For the time being, that abomination would be her main focus.. and getting whatever last attack bonus item it would drop. Once she had a target, her slim fingertips danced around menu as she summoned her main weapon. A obsidian colored banner that complemented the rest of her attire. 

She brought her weapon into a horizontal position and charged towards the lone boss. As soon as it was withing her striking range she ferociously delivered 4 quick stabs followed by a system assisted jump, directly above the walking copse that was the event boss. She then put her whole body weight to use as she descended upon the defenseless being. The tip of her spear growing redder by the second until it pierced through the back of the once been reindeer. Retrieving her spear, she swung it to the side, as if to clean it of any residue blood... a mannerism she recently developed and enjoyed displaying. All the while she attacked, she felt intoxicated as adrenaline pumped through her pixelated veins. A testament to that was the ever-present euphoric grin.

"This thing isn't that tough..." she said to no one in particular as she turned her head towards the rest of her group. "Any tank that can deal a good amount of damage... go for it. I'll play with it if it comes for us!"

Spoiler

ID# 73430  BD: 9 (6+3, non-crit)
Sword Art: (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(27+5+1) = 495 Raw Damage - 100 Mitigation = 395 Damage

Rudolph: 681/2,250  MIT: 100

Group 1:
[H:0] Sey: 340/340 <> 34/34

Rudolph

Group 2:
[H:1] Beatbox: 815/815 <> 69/80 
[H:0] Dominion: 160/160 <> 16/16

Rudolph

Group 3:
[H:2] Ariel:  1,135/1,135 <> 95/112
Seul:
Khrysaor:
Grave:

His eyes wandered across the event battle finally got into full swing. In such a short amount of time the others had whittled down the monster’s health to almost nothing without so much as giving it a chance to counter. In a way he almost felt sorry for the thing. Almost.

Just like everyone else who had decided to show up he was here for the experience. Events like these only happen rarely in Aincrad these days, so taking advantage of them was an easy way to move forward just a little faster than usual. Also the fact a unique item could drop as well was tempting. With such great incentives who wouldn’t want to join the battle?

One of his eyebrows raised at the sight of a new buff flashing in the corner of his vision. Why was he chosen of all people? It wasn’t like it would have made that much of a difference in this particular instance. Without buffs his damage was pitiful compared to the other players and since he had no accuracy to speak of there was a good chance he would just end up missing anyway.

Seul listened to the blonde woman as she returned from assaulting Rudolph and after giving it a moment of thought just ended up shaking his head in response. Even if he wasn’t reliable as an attacker, the least he could do was serve as a decent shield for everyone else. Besides, he wasn’t that interested in the last hit drop and would just end up drawing the beast’s attention anyway if he wasn’t careful. With those three points in mind he lowered his manticore mask to cover his face while approaching the reindeer in a calm manner. Once he was close he yelled in its face using the Howl skill to get its attention, then followed up by shooting the boss a menacing glare. He figured his unwavering gaze was only goading it further into attacking him thanks to the Taunt enhancement.

[Howl: +3 Hate Gained] | [Taunt Active: +1 Hate Gained]

Spoiler

Group 1:

Rudolph

Group 2:
[H:1] Beatbox: 815/815 <> 69/80 
[H:0] Dominion: 160/160 <> 16/16

Rudolph

Group 3:
[H:2] Ariel:  1,135/1,135 <> 95/112
[H:4] Seul: 935/935 <> 92/92
Khrysaor:
Grave:

Edited by Seul

Khrysaor heard the ding indicating Christmas had finally come, and the event starting was about to occur. Out of no where a reindeer showed up, Rudolph, indicating the battle was just about to get into gear. All the players started forming their own groups, with him being in the third one. He watched on as Group 1 and Group 2 players slowly attack and trickle down the HP of the reindeer. After group 2 finished their turn, it was their turn to attack. Khrysaor allowed for few of the players within his party to attack first.

After, he saw a player gain hate for the party, Khrysaor thought it would be the best time for him to strike, and he went in at a running start. He brought his sword up to do a vertical downwards slash, but at the last moment when he brought his sword down on Rudolph, he started to slip on a small patch of ice which was hidden in some of the snow lose the advantage and miss his strike. He quickly recovered from his tumble and got into a defensive stance, ready for when the reindeer would attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID# 73484
BD: 3 (MISS)

Spoiler

Group 1:

Rudolph