[EB-F4] Rudolph the Rabid Reindeer (Christmas Event)

The snow fell upon the wintery wonderland that was Floor 4. The feeling of the holidays spread throughout the town as christmas lights and trees twinkled and shined in the moonlight against the white snow. Rumor has it that a new boss had appeared upon this wintery wonderland, and that it would spawn on Christmas. The Rumor Brokers spoke of its location, and when given the right amount of col, they would act. Soon the word spread through player after player. The location was given, and the clock read 11:45. Fifteen minutes until the boss would spawn on Christmas.

Following the directions that the Brokers gave, players would find themselves in a large open field. Covered in snow, and surrounded by pine trees, in the center stood the largest pine tree that any of them had ever seen. The tree was also adorned with various lights dictating it's Christmassy nature. Bright red and gold tinsel, shining silver ornaments, and at the top a star the lit the entire area. The light from the star was almost unnatural, it's light refracting softly off of the ornaments and the surrounding snow.

<<Players have until Christmas Day (1:00 PM PST) To post all stats and buffs needed. All levels are welcomed, and bring what you need>>

<<Those who do not have thier stats posted in thier FIRST post will be considered inactive, and unable to join in the festivities>>

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Itzal heard of an event boss, he knew he and his fellow guild members, whether paladin or otherwise, could work together to take this thing down.  Knowing that, and since he always kept in touch with the brokers, he ended up being the first to arrive.  He was wearing Niger Natio, Ascendants Rosario on his back.  And of course, Beauty Incarnated, a ruby ring with golden designs on his right hand.  When he arrived he sent the location and message to the entire guild, stating that there was an event boss and that he would be waiting for them.  Hopefully one of their tanks would come..  Actually hopefully one of each build would come.  He even hoped Sey would come.  If there were enough tanks, dps and healers then he'd have no worry.  It would mainly be for the experience.  Itzal sighed and adjusted the hood and mouthpiece on his armor, only his eyes and fingers visible beyond the armor.  His eyes scanned for players and boss.  Hopefully this would be over quickly.

Spoiler

Stats:
900 HP
90 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
8 Base Damage
3 Mitigation

Items:
Niger Natio:  +3 evasion
Ascendants Rosario:  1 dmg, 2 bleed
Beauty Incarnated:  +3 Accuracy
Tier 2 Major DMG potion +6 dmg when used

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Mods:

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:
Rank 5 OHSS +5 dmg
Rank 1 Light Armor:  +3 MIT
Rank 1 Meditation
Disguise

Edited by Itzal

The chilly air of the winter atmosphere was only a bliss touch onto his pale skin and equally pale hair, his heavy Memorilia armor keeping him nice and warm from the outside world. It was quarter til 12, and apparently the best thing for a player to do during this time is to take on the rare Christmas field boss. He came for the loot and the rewards. While getting the last hit on the boss a mere fantasy, it was still able to provide him with the experience he needed for combat. Besides, if he was going to be the first balance build player, he needed to test out his equipment and make sure that they are up to par with the players and the party. Unfortunately, he does not have many of the skills that he is looking for. But what he does have should suffice for the type of player that he was. As one of the first few players to arrive on the scene, he would just watch the festive area as more players are to arrive. At least, that was what he expected. The Brokers brought him to quite the lands, though there was obviously more to it than the beautiful fields. It was huge, meaning that plenty of space will be needed for this fight. With his Memorilia spear equipped in his right hand, the pocket watch inside of his pocket, he was ready to attack, defend, and support.

"Wait a second.." Sey would whisper to himself, almost in a monotone voice as he would see some player crystal out in the distance. The winds made it hard with all of the snow pieces flying through his sight. But soon, as clear as day, there was another player that arrived there as well. Someone actually beat him to the punch of it. Looking to get to know them, he would step through the snowy ground, though his skin and his hair probably blended in well with the scene around him. Upon arrival however, he would instantly recognize who it was. "Itzal!" The paladin he was most familiar with. "You heard from the brokers too?"

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 17 l 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 3 CC l 34 Energy l 340 HP

Items

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 1) - +3 Dmg (Equipped)

-Memorilia Armor (Tier 1) - +27 Mit (Equipped)

-Memorilia T - Pocket Watch  (Tier 1) - +3 CC

Battle Ready Inventory

-2 Rare T1 Health potions
-1 T1 MIT potion

Mods

Nothing to see here m8

Skills

-One-Handed Assault Spear (Rank 3)
-Battle Healing: (Rank 2)

-First Aid: (Rank 1)

-Concentration

-Survival

Buffs

None

Edited by Sey

Hikoru breathed and looked at the area, the glow from the Christmas tree shining brightly over the area, and he gave a small satisfactory smile. He missed this floor, as it was the first place he had ever explored and done all the quests on, and where he had met the love of his life, and where they had shared their first date. She had since moved her shop to higher floors, but Hikoru stayed right where he was, happy with how the floor looked and how easily it seemed to be to navigate now that he had finished the map and had basically memorized it at this point. He gave a happy laugh and chugged the Damage potion that his Guild's Tank had brought him. He wouldn't have that much damage as he would at a boss fight, but he really wouldn't need that much anyways.

Stats:

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Stats:
1035 HP
102 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
19 Base Damage
66 Mitigation

Items:
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage 
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+2 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character roleplay)

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 5 Dagger (Max Rank)
Rank 5 Light Armor (Max Rank)
Rank 4 Sneak and Hide
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 1 Shadowed Path
Rank 3 Familiar (Max Rank)
Concentration
Survival

Hakai waited impatiently for Beatbox to show up. These event bosses always had great rewards, and she wanted the one person that she truly trusted to back her up, regardless of whether or not she actually ended up getting the last hit reward, if there even was one. She gripped the handle of her katana, growing ever more impatient. It wasnt that she was late, she just got veey tense whenever a boss fight of any kind occured. It was always risky, and every event was a gamble at her level. She wasnt yet strong enough that she was confident in her own survival at these sorts of things. The rewards were great though... She adjusted her blue cloak around herself, once again annoyed with how serene and calm it made her seem. Why couldnt it have been black or burgandy? Then she might look bad***. It wasnt like she was about to take the cloak off though. It was an example of one of those great rewards that events could get you.

Stats:

Used: Safeguard, Overhealth, Damage potion

Hakai's Stats:

HP: 640+100 (Overhealth)= 740 HP

Mitigation: 54(armor)+54(potion)+3(LA)= 111 mit

DMG: 6(Familiar)+1(Base)+5(Skill)+2(Katana bonus)+6(Potion)+1(Ferocity)= 21

Blight: 28 (For 2 turns)

Envenom: 12 (For 4 turns)

EVA: 3

Mods: Quick change

Skills:

Survival

Katana (5)

One handed Curved Sword (1)

Light Armor (1)

Familiar: Damage (3)

At the Ready: 

x1 Limbo's Claw V1: 2 Bleed, 1 Para

Edited by Hakai

It wasn't long before the news reached Hydra that a festive christmas event was taking place on the fourth floor. Carefully the spearman had traversed his way through the pine forest, only to reach the field where it was all going down. Brushing the snow of his armor and hair, he slowly trudged his way towards the gathering point and the the group of players who had already arrived. The brunette ensured he remained to one side where he hopefully wouldn't attract attention to himself. The tree was thankfully helping with that, a true spectacle to behold although the thought of what was coming next sent a slight chill down his spine.

Preparing his equipment Hydra withdrew his new and recently crafted spear. The young adventurer was certain that he wouldn't be anywhere near as strong as some of the player's attending this event. However by no means would he roll over on his back and put in no work. "I will do as much as I can." He mumbled under his breath with a glare in his deep blue eyes.

Stats (updated - please see changes)

Spoiler

Stats:

• Health - 520/520
  • Energy - 52/52
  • 12 Base Damage (16 with heavy momentum)
  • 18 Regeneration
  • 61 MIT

Equipment:

• Fang of the Water Serpent (Tier 2, 6 Damage)
  • Armor of the Water Serpent (Tier 2,  2 heavy momentum, 1 regen)
  • Shield of the Drowned (Tier 2, 54 MIT)

Skills:

• Rank 5 One handed Assault Spear.
  • Rank 1 First Aid
  • Rank 2 Heavy Armor
  • Rank 1 Charge
  • Concentration
  • Survival

Edited by Hydra

Finally reaching the special spot, the information brokers told him and many other players, Aereth immediately found a couple of players. This would be his first bigger boss raid, and so he had got himself a tier one damage potion, in order to do at least some damage against this event boss.

The meeting point was a wide open field, covered in snow and surrounded by pine trees. Wearing his Nightingale armor, with the Sword of Legion on his back. Nobody should be able to tell that Aereth was even there, since nobody had seen his black full body armor, until today. He instantly spotted Sey, who was talking with another hooded man.

Sighing he opened his player menu, and checked if everything he needed for today was ready in case he needed it. He was a little bit nervous, since he hadn’t got any information about this boss. Nobody seemed to know how strong it was, but seeing that not only frontliners were here, calmed him down again…

Spoiler

Stats:
440 HP
44 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
11 Base Damage = 1 Base + 4 OHSS +3 Weapon +3 Potion

Items:
Nightingale:  +3 EVA
Sword of Legion:  +3 DMG
Dxterous Intent:  +3 ACC

Skills:
Rank 4 OHSS +4 dmg
Survival
Disguise

Buffs:
T1 +3DMG Potion

Edited by Aereth

@Itzal @Hikoru

Jonathan smiled at the message he received from Itzal. As the blond had expected, there was a Christmas boss coming up. His smile faded as he read more into detail. He encouraged for ALL guild members to join. It was a great idea, many of their guild members would level up, and make this fight very easy. The only problem was, that Jonathan was the only tank from the guild available. Khrysaor was busy and had already messaged him personally about it. Jonathan sighed and readied his items, heading toward the area he needed to for the boss. He stepped into the snowy glade, seeing many of his guildmates and Jonathan strolled forward. Normally the Tank Paladin was fun and light, but for some strange reasons in boss raids he was of the utmost seriousness. He strode forward walking silently forward. As he walked, his armor appeared to glow from the snowlight. He stopped in front of the man tapping him on the shoulder. "I have arrived, but my initiate will not be attending I believe. He is rather busy for some reason. For the raid, if Kasier shows up, for mainly should be healing me since I will be main tank most likely. If there is AOE we should have her also healing on the lower members of the guild. This is not a floor boss, but it shall be treated in precaution as such."  The tank turned unsheathing his weapon and brandishing the Celestial Ascendant emblem on his shield. He spotted Hikoru and gave him a slight nod as he caught his eye. Lets dance Boss....   

The blond seen all four of the celestial Ascendant members that he was required to make potions for. Tier two damage items for Itzal and Hikoru, and a Tier one damage potion for Aereth, and finally two Rare Health potions for Sey with a side of mitigation potion. He opened his HUD and quickly sent them over, allowing them time to down it. 

Spoiler

Jonathan, MASTUH TANK

Stats:
700 HP 
70 Energy
10 Base Damage
107 Mitigation

36 Regen

Items:

Dying Light ........... // +6 Damage
Angelus Lux (Guardian of Light) ... // +54 Mitigation
Ascendants Protector .......... // +2 Regeneration, +1 Def. Paralyze

Battle Ready Inventory:

Teleportation Crystal ........ // Teleport somewhere you want with an action                                     Major Healing Crystal II ..... // Heal 240 HP                                                                   Major Healing Crystal II ..... // Heal 240 HP

Mods:
N/A

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 3 Curved Sword 
Rank 1 Heavy Armor 
Rank 5 Block (MAX RANK)
Rank 3 Battle Healing
Rank 0 Meditation (No Addition)
Survival

@Sey @Aereth

-2 T2 DMG potion- sent one each to @Itzal and @Hikoru

-1 T1 DMG potion~ Aereth

-2 Rare T1 Health potions & 1 T1 MIT~ Sey

add them to your battle ready items AFTER I send you a message

Edited by Morgenstern

Beatbox took a deep breath as day by day time had passed by as the idea and holiday "Christmas" had came closer yet closer to us players, and it may be nice to remember the time and idea, however Beatbox felt as if it serves as false hope for the eventual escape from this game. However, this game still celebrated the Christmas times, and it was inevitable that a Christmas themed boss would be made in the games code... and today was the day that players come together to take down this boss. Beatbox made his way to floor 4, where he found a group of players... spotting Hakai right away. He smiled and walked up besides Hakai and placed his arm around her and gave her a smirk "Sorry I'm late. Had a bit of thinking to do before this." he chuckled and placed his hands in his pocket as he waited for the boss to begin.

@Hakai

Spoiler

Beatbox - the Aer Solider

Stats -

Level 40 - HP: 815 - EN: 80

Damage: 1 (Base) + 5 (Sword Rank) + 1 (Ferocity) + 1 (Athletics) + 6 (Familiar) = 14

ACC: 4 - EVA: 3

Mitigation: 66

Equipment - 

The Silver Cresent MK. I [+3 Accuracy]

Blastia's Core [+36 Mitigation - +1 Evasion]

Blastia's Wind [+18 Mitigation - +2 Evasion]

Skillz:

Rank 5 - One Handed Straight Sword

• Rank 5 - Ferocity
  • Precision

Rank 3 - Light Armor

• Athletics

Extra Skillz:

Concentration

Survival

Rank 3 - Familiar Mastery: Fighter

Rank 2 - Martial Arts

Mornig, sun shining, me waking in my beach house on the sixteenth floor. I pushed myself up and sat with straigth back in mine annd Jomeis bez. I turned my head 90* to the right and looked out thru the bedroom window. From here, I could see straigth down to the water and the splashing waves. I threw my legs ovr the edge of the bed. When my feets touched the cool floor a short shiver went thru my body. When I leaved the bed in only my undies I went into the bathroom for a quick shower. As I exits, I glanced at the clock 11:00, was about an hour left until the winter boss would spawn. But still there was no one that had find the location where it will appear. But since it was cristmas, I doubted it would be any other floor then four. But before I left I had some things to do. I picked up an immolation potio  Ive bough from Anise awhile ago and letted the liquid flush down my virtual throath. It was quickly followed by some rum and a potion of vicious dragon fang. I do was out of mitogation potions at the moment. So had to skip that. Thou with my superior health, I doubted I would be in any danger. So I skipped all defencive potions. Next I exits my house and went to snowfrost to wait there. I arrives in the winter wonderland city twenty minutes after eleven and twentyfivve minutes after that, the brokers had found the boss room. I immediatly leaves the town behind me and wents to the area, a ten minute walk from my current position. When I arrives there already is quite a bunch of players already here. I picked forth my banner and planted it in the snow beside me as the fabric of the flag unfolded and showed red urban shapes on a black background. It increased my damage and would do the same with the rest of my team as well.

Spoiler

Lvl 62
HP: 1,255
Energy: 124
Faid: 40%
CC: 3
Thorns: 38=32(flame aura)+6(Immolation potion)

Dmg: 29=1(base)+5(skill)+2(2-handed)+6(familiar)+6(potion)+6(rum)+2(banner)+1(ferocity)+1(athletics)
Mit: 66=54(Inferno)+12(hvy armour skill)
ACC: 3

Equipment:
Malindra, violet death: Two-handed battle-axe, +3 ACC
Inferno!; 2x Flame aura, 18 mit
Ice braclet: Lucky sharm, +3 CC

At the ready:
3x mass heal crystal
Amphibian war rally

Buffs:

Dmg, Immolation potion, alcoholic, herb, banner of leadership, antidote x3, bed, shower

Utility & Mobility:

Expert(rank 3) Search & Detect

Combat:

Grandmaster(rank 5) First aid
Expert(rank 3) Heavy armour
Master(rank 4) Charge
Journeyman(rank 2) Block
Howl

Weapon skill:
Grandmaster(rank 5) Two-handed Battle-axe
Journeyman(rank 2) One-handed Curved sword

Extra skills:
Concentrate
Survival
Unskilled(rank 0) Martial Arts

Mods:
Field medic
Athletics
Reveal

Ferocity

Edited by Zandra

Dominion gained information from other players of a Christmas Boss. He heard that the boss would spawn on the fourth floor. Dominion was wanting to experience the boss fight, but he knew that he would be relying on the other players way too much. After much decernment, he began to make his way to a snow covered field surrounded by pine trees. He was wearing his weak leather armor. In the center of the field, a large pine tree stood upright. It would only make sense for people to check out the place where the boss was supposed to spawn. However, Dominion noticed Sey, someone he remembered from a previous adventure. He also noticed Aereth and Kasier, both of who he encounterd at one point. The most important person for Dominion was not there quite yet, but that didn't make Dominion worry. Dominion knew that he would come.

Spoiler

160 HP

16 energy

3 MIT

1 Eva

1 Dmg

Light armor (1 Eva)

Large battle axe (nothing)

Battle healing: 1 rank

Light armor: 1 rank

Post may be edited 

Edited by Dominion

Birdie paused as she approached the largest pine tree in the area, a cloud of water vapour escaping her lips as she took another breath. Having not heard of the hidden boss event from a broker herself, but rather catching word of it by a passer-by, she sought out more information and ended up paying the Col fee, subsequently landing herself on the fourth floor. Examining her items, she double checked that Winterthorn and her Scouting Garbs were both equipped, as well as the Precision Stone.

Familiar faces popped up everywhere, save for the likes of a blonde man and woman whom she didn't recognise. "A lot of people have heard about this event, I guess.."

Once she'd consumed the appropriate buffs, Birdie began to navigate the menu and brought up the friend tab, and went on to scroll through the list of names. 'Wonder who else is gonna show up?'

- Potion of Vicious Dragon Fang (+6 Damage)
- Holy Water (+100 Over-health)
- Potion of Armoured Dragon Scale (+54 Mitigation)

Spoiler

Birdie

Stats:
640 (540) HP
54 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+1 Evasion
18 (12) Base Damage
111 (57) Mitigation

Items:
Winterthorn (Rapier): +6 Damage
Scouting Garbs (Light Armour): +36 Mitigation, +1 Evasion
Precision Stone (Accessory): +3 Accuracy
Glacia (Familiar): +18 Mitigation

Battle Ready Inventory:
2x Diamondskin Potion (Consumable): Safeguard
Finding Stone (Accessory): +3 LD

Mods:
n/a

Buffs:
+6 Damage
+100 Over-health
+54 Mitigation

Skills:

Rank 5 - One-Handed Rapier
Rank 2 - Search and Detect
Rank 1 - Two-Handed Straight Sword
Rank 1 - Light Armour
Rank 1 - Gatherer

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Survival

Edited by Birdie
Spoiler

Stats:
Level 29
HP: 580/580
Energy: 58
Damage: 1
Paralysis: 1
Bleed: 2 (-12)
Damage Mitigation: 27
First Aid: 40%
Combat Craft: +3

Items:
The Kasier's Venom: 1 Paralysis, 2 Bleed
The Maiden's Protector: 27 Mitigation
Charm of the Kasier: 3 Combat Craft

Battle Ready Inventory:
Banner of Leadership (+2 Damage for you and five players)
Teleportation Crystal
0x HP Recovery Crystal T2 (3x HP Recovery)
1x Amazon Princess T2 (1x Mass HP Recovery)
4x Safeguard Potion

Mods:
Field Medic

Buffs:

Skills:

First Aid | Rank 5 (40% Healing)
Block | Rank 2 (0 Mitigation [No shield])
Martial Arts | Rank 0
Howl | No Rank
Survival | No Rank

Stats are subject to change before 1:00pm tomorrow evening

Kasier took a deep breath. She really hoped that the battle will not be too difficult but she was quite prepared for what lies ahead if she must say. This event boss had taken her unexpectedly and because of that, she really did not have as much healing items as she would've preferred but that is what she gets for not having things prepared ahead of time. She should've expected there to be some sort of boss or event during Christmas. She looked around, wondering if there was anyone else before taking out a bottles of potion and drinking it. However, right before it touched her mouth, she realized that she was completely poor and this boss fight should not require any safeguard or mitigation since it's simply an event boss and not a floor boss. This is where all my leveling will pay off. Kasier thought, making her way to Itzal and standing next to him. "Is it normal to be nervous?" She suddenly asked.

Edited by Kasier

She let out a long sigh, her breath turning to white as the sounds of her footsteps left perfect marks on the snow. She was here again, in the winter wonderland that she liked so much. It was a shame that she had to move out with her shop, this place was nice....quiet. The silence was the thing she mostly missed about it. The feeling that you were the only inhabitant of this place, free to let your thoughts roam free while you were working or talking to the mirror. But today she was here to no nothing like that but participate to the event that the information brokers told her about. Her little slice of peace and quiet was about to get a lots of unwanted visitors.

As she drew closer to the coordinates she received, she'd notice several figures... some known some new. Only one manages to get her attention as she stealthy went behind him and try to embrace @Hikoru before he'd notice. Deep inside, she'd knew something is gonna happen to him when he turns around, and notices the red cape with a inverted V, wrapped around her waist. She gave him a long kiss, as if saying farewell to these moments and happy memories; she softly whispered in his ear: "Don't hate me, too much." 

Despite her normal tone her usually mirror-like eyes were different, filled with slight bloodlust and anticipation for the coming battle. Even her usually light blue attire got changed to a dark themed one... similar but more provocative and with a furred trim around the neck. She'd already taken a small sip of the "Aggressiveness" potion she got not so long ago and her desire to use her weapon increased by the minute. If the boss wouldn't spawn soon, she might not be able to contain herself with just attacking it.

Spoiler

pu0UEHn.png

Spoiler

Name: Aggressiveness
Tier: 2
Effect: An overwhelming sense of bloodlust assaults the user, the primal instinct of desire for more surface as you become more aggressive in pursuing that desire. This effect lasts up to 10 posts.As a side effect, it weakens the user's willpower having his/her true thoughts surface with little concern for the repercussions. With extended usage, the player becomes one with his/her desires.

Hide contents

Battle Stats:
1,135  HP
112 Energy
3 Accuracy
3 Evasion
19 / 27 Base Damage 
75 Mitigation
+10 Heal (from every source)
(24+10) Heal, after hit.

Hide contents

HP: 1120 (lvl. 56 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 56 x2
Accuracy: 1(lucky charm) +1(precision) +1(weapon)
Evasion: 2(lucky charm) +1(Sprint and Acrobatics)
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) + 5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery) +4(potion) / +8 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(skill) +45(armor)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 3/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Omamori: Feline Eyes» (+2 Evasion, +1 Accuracy) (lucky charm, T1)
» «Leonidas' Strength» (+1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+(Tier 2, Demonic Light Armor) 
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (2h assault spear)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
» Under the effect of <Aggressiveness> (RP purpose)
» White Lion Tonic (+4 dmg) [Potion]

Skills:

szqkoKc.png?1

Itzal saw Sey approach him and call out to him.  Had someone told him about his Niger Natio, since it covered him head to toe.  However he'd worry about that later.  He nodded to Sey.  "How are you my friend?  I doubt you'll be able to do much at your level but I'm glad to have you here either way.  It will be good experience for you."  He watched other players begin to file in and counted the members of his guild.  He and Sey made two, Hikoru and Aereth who hadn't seen his armor yet and thus didn't recognize it made four.  When Jonathan arrived he approached Itzal and handed him the damage potion which he drank immediately.  He listened to Jonathan talk and nodded.  "Keep an even head."  Beatbox made six, Birdie made seven, and.  He smiled as Kasier joined him, though the smile wasn't seen due to the hood and mouthpiece.  At her comment Itzal nodded.  "At least I think so.  When I get into these sort of things I typically focus and emotion is drained out of me.  Although I have been very nercous, and even scared thinking of the boss raid.  So yes," he said as he held her hand for a moment.  "It's alright to be nervous.  What's not alright is being alone.  But you aren't.  Our guild is here and I will always be there for you."

+6 dmg = 14 base dmg

@Sey@Aereth@Kasier@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal

Baldur had missed a boss due to some strange connection error between his nervegear and the SAO servers. Perhaps a power-out where his body was set up. It was a terrifying realization that something could happen beyond his control, but he needed to push forward. After missing the boss fight, he could not afford to miss the event boss as well, so here he stood, having just drank his <<Safeguard>> potion and his damage buffing potion from Zandra which he had bought for the raid.

Resting his hand on <<Muramasa>> Baldur prepared for whatever Christmas themed boss they could throw at him. What would it be? Santa himself? Perhaps a Grinch? Whatever it was, they had more than enough firepower here to deal with it.

"Ohayo everyone." Baldur said as he approached the group of the frontliners.

"Good to see we have everyone here, that'll only make this easier." He gave everyone an individual nod as he pulled some gloves on tighter around his hands. This was, as close as you could come to in this castle, his turf. He was ready to fight.

Baldur, The Azure Chevalier

Combat Stats:
975 HP
96 Energy
24 Base Damage (3(Two hand)+5(skill)+8(weapon)+1(athletics)+6(buffs)) = 24
68 Mitigation
+2 Evasion
Safeguarded

Equipped Items:
Muramasa | Demonic Katana | +8 Damage
Ronin Uwa-Obi | T2 Perfect LA | +36 MIT +1 EVA
Emerald Teardrop | Perfect Trinket | +2 Accuracy +1 EVA
Dimensional Backpack | Merchant | Carry 1 extra Battle Ready item

Buffs:
+6 Damage (Perfect Tier 2 Damage Potion)
Safeguard [damage from the first attack is negated]

Battle Ready Inventory:
(5) Major Mass Life Crystal | Perfect T2 Item | +X HP
(5) Major Life Crystals | Perfect T2 | +X HP
(1) Antidote | Rare T2 | 
(1) Safeguard Potion
(2) Energy Drinks | Perfect T2 | +9 Energy
(1) Teleport Crystal | Merchant | Returns the player to the main settlement

Skills: 
Meditation | 0 Ranks
Search & Detect | 3 Ranks
[Extra] Survival | Rank N/A
Light Armor | 5 Ranks
Battle Healing | 2 Rank | 20 HP per turn
[Extra] Concentration | Ranks N/A
Charge | 2 Ranks
One-Hand Curved Sword | 1 Rank
[Extra] Katana | 5 Ranks
Familiar | Fighter T2 | 1 Rank (+2 Damage)

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Katana Ferocity, Rank 5

Following the rumors seemed to actually lead to something concrete for once. Players across all the floors had been buzzing about with stories of some sort of event that would happen on Christmas day. Seul of course decided to follow the directions and eventually found his way to a large field surrounded by pine trees. One lone tree stood in the center of the snowy field and it was decorated to match the time of year.

Glancing around at the group that had assembled he noticed a few familiar faces among the players. It was probably not going to be too difficult of a fight, but the boy still couldn't help but wonder what the event had in store. It also didn't seem like anyone was taking the time to sort out the groups, which he found to be strange. Not really one to be in a leadership position, he decided to wait and see if someone else would take the chance. Seul would just fulfill whatever role he needed to be in to make sure everyone got through in one piece.

Spoiler

Stats

935 HP

92 Energy

15 Base Damage

84 Mitigation

24 Holy Blessing

16 Flame Aura

10 Battle Healing

1 Recovery  

6 Picking

1 Search & Detect

Taunt Active

Equipment

Crusader MK II......... // +6 Damage

Regret................. // +24 Holy Blessing | +1 Recovery

Manticore Mask.........  // +Taunt | +18 Flame Aura (Def) | +16 Flame Aura (Off) | +18 Mit

Skills (7/7 Slots)

Two-Handed Straight Sword.| Rank 5

Picking...................| Rank 4

Light Armor...............| Rank 3

Search & Detect...........| Rank 1

Battle Healing............| Rank 1

Howl......................| No Ranks

Parry.....................| No Ranks

Extra Skills

Providence(Protector).....| Rank 2

Meditation................| Rank 0

Concentration.............| No Ranks

Survival..................| No Ranks

Skill Mods

Athletics

Dismantling

THSS Ferocity (Rank 5)

Inventory

1. Woodland Armor - 2 Charges Left
  2. Basic Teleport Crystal - x1
  3. Banner of Support - 3 Charges Left
  4. Generic Armor MK.9 (+3 Evasion)
  5. Lucky Coin (+3 LD)

Edited by Seul

Khrysaor had just finished getting some very interesting information from one of the information brokers on the first floor. There seemed to be a Christmas boss coming up and it looked like he had some spare time to check the boss out. He walked at a fast pace up to the teleportation gate, and when surrounded by the light, he stated, "Teleport-Floor 4" and disappeared in a swirl of bluish-white light.

A moment later he appeared on Floor 4 and checked the map to see in which direction he needed to go. After some time of walking, he reached a small forest with trees covered with Christmas lights, and he looked around at wonder with all the decorations. Slowly, he was able to make it to a small group of players that seemed to be participating in the event. He spotted a few players he recognized and called out to @Hydra, "Hey man. How have you been doing? Merry Christmas!" While, he waited for Hydra's response he turned his attention to @Morgenstern and said excitedly, "Hey, Jonathan, how are ya doing? I have been busy for a bit, but it looks like I have some time to spare to check out this event. Oh yea, by the way Merry Christmas!" Afterwards, he started to slowly go through his inventory to see if he had what he needed for the event.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:
500 HP

50 Energy

6 Base Damage

67 Mitigation

28 Thorns

36 Regen

24 Bleed

Paralyze

Items:
Zantetsuken :  24 Bleed (1 slot), Paralyze (1 slot), +2 DMG (1 slot)

Armament Infused Chestplate :  18 MIT (2 slots), 18 Regen (1 slot)

Kuroi Ryu :  28 Thorns (2 slots), 18 Regen (1 slot)

Tier 1 Damage Potion (+1 DMG)

Tier 1 Mitigation Potion (18 MIT)

Tier 1 Health Potion (10 HP)

Battle Ready Inventory:

Mods:

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:
Rank 3 One-Handed Curved Sword +3 DMG
Rank 4 Block +49 MIT
Survival
Concentration

Will edit in the opening bit here in a bit.

Spoiler

Stats

Combat Stats:
Level - 49
HP - 1079 (980 Base + 84 Stonewall + 15 Athletics)
Energy - 98
24 Base Damage (4(Potion)+5(skill)+4(weapon)+1(athletics)+1(base)) = 24
111 Mitigation (30 Skill + 54 Armor + 27 Potion)
+54 Regeneration
+1 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
Safeguarded
Paralysis (Weapon)

Equipped Items:
Axe of the Fallen | T2 Perfect 2H Axe | +4 Damage, +1 Accuracy
Pertinax | T2 Perfect HA | +54 MIT
St. Michael's Fingers | T2 Perfect Gauntlets | +54 Regen
Dimensional Pouch | Carry 1 extra Battle Ready item

Buffs:
+27 Mit. (Sand Armor Potion)
+4 DMG (DMG Potion)
Paralysis - Weapon (Lightning Rod)
Safeguard [damage from the first attack is negated]

Battle Ready Inventory:
(4) Teleportation Crystals
(4) +4 EN Drinks (Green Tea)
(2) +15 HP Potions
(2) +15 HP Crystals
(1) Banner of Support (3/3)
(1) Invictus (2H Axe [+6 DMG])

Skills: 
Heavy Armor | 5 Ranks
Charge | 4 Ranks
Fighting Spirit | Rank N/A
Battle Healing | 4 Ranks (+80 HP healed per post)
Concentration | Rank N/A
2H Axe | 5 Ranks
Survival | Rank N/A

Mods:
Athletics | +15 HP, +1 DMG
Stonewall | +Active Armor and Shield Mit. to HP