[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

March 13- Attempt 5 & 6

His final crafts were complete successes. He slammed his hammer into the center of the 5th material and kept hammering away making sure to smooth out the material. Shortly, the ore glowed and transformed into a golden medium-sized shield. "Daeron's shield is complete finally." Placing the craft in the evaluation bin, Oikawa started on his final material. He ended up crafting another Good quality straight sword. Placing it in the display case with the rest, he documented his crafts for the day and shut down the furnace.

[12647] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Shield of Insanity)

Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (12647)
Roll: (12)
Item Type: (Shield)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+2 Thorns and +1 Evasion)
Description: (A gold shield with a sword engraved into the very center. In a cross like fashion, small golden spikes protrude from the surface. For a shield made to resemble gold it is unusually lightweight.)

[12648] CD: 7 [6+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Reveler)

ID: (12648)
Roll: (7)
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (None)
Description: (A typical sword crafted to be better than your basic starting weapon.)
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

March 15- Attempt 1 & 2

Oikawa entered the Grand Forge with one goal in mind. To complete his orders. Brandishing his new fireproof gloves, he grabbed his materials, heated up the furnace, and retrieved his hammer as he prepared for his daily crafts. As the first material glowed upon the table, Oikawa rose the hammer above his head and slammed it into the mat. He repeated this a few times before he crafted a crimson straight sword. He followed this up with a blue sword to parallel it.  

[12712] CD: 11 [10+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Crimson Flare)

ID: (12712)
Roll: (11)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage and +1 Bleed)
Description: (A sword with a silver handle and hilt. The blade is soft crimson color. It is often confused for being drench in dried blood. That may not entirely be false.)

[12713] CD: 11 [10+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Azure Wave)

ID: (12713)
Roll: (11)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage and +1 Paralyze)
Description: (A sword with a black handle and hilt. The blade is crafted from Azure Ingot. It is material know to cause a paralysis debuff on contact. As such it is extremely hard to obtain.)

March 16- Attempt 1 & 2

Today would be a repeat of yesterday. Oikawa's only focus was completing orders. Grabbing his mats and gloves, he placed them in the now heating furnace, and prepared to craft away. He grabbed the first material and hammered out a perfect golden armor. Yes! just what i needed to complete Daeron's order. The second mat crumbled from the sheer awesomeness of his first craft. It was rendered unsalvageable.  Placing the armor in his evaluation bin, Oikawa grabbed two more materials.

[12766] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Armor of Insanity)

ID: (12766)
Item Type: (Chestplate)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage Mitigation)
Description: (Completely golden armor with blue lines engraved into the very center, creating a unique symbol. Golden shoulder spaulders overlap the torso but give an intimidating effect.)

[12767] CD: 4 [3+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Salvage [12768]

Fail

+0 Material

March 16- Attempt 3 & 4

Once the next two materials were heated and ready, Oikawa grabbed his hammer and started on Calrex's armor. The third material took 3 solid hits before turning into a Good quality Plackart. The fourth material need to be hit 6 times before turning into a Good quality armor as well. However, this one became a Rerebrace. Well that didn't go as planned. Last two crafts coming up.

[12785] CD: 5 [4+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Crimson Plackart)

ID: (12785)
Roll: (5)
Item Type: (Plackart-Chestplate)
Description: (A crimson metal armor that covers the torso and stomach of the wearer.)

[12786] CD: 6 [5+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Azure Rerebrace)

ID: (12786)
Roll: (6)
Item Type: (Rerebrace-Chestplate/Gauntlets)
Description: (Two azure armor pieces that cover the upper parts of the arm and the bottom of the shoulder.)

March 16- Attempt 5 & 6

The final two materials emerged from the furnace and were placed onto the crafting table. Oikawa cracked his knuckles and stretched his arms. Alright these are the last two for today. Lets make them count. He grabbed the fifth material and delicately tapped it a few times. The material glowed and transformed into a deep sea blue full body armor. Definitely Cal's armor. To think I completed two orders in one day. Lets try Syo's sword then. The final material took a total of 9 hits before turning into a pile of ash. Go figure. Adding the latest armor into the evaluation bin, Oikawa documented his results and shut down the furnace.

[12787] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Grand Chariot)

ID: (12787)
Item Type: (Full Body Armor-Chestplate)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Thorns)
Description: (A sea blue full body armor equipped to withstand even the most devastating of blows. Thin strips of metal cascade the back side of the armor giving it a cape-like look from behind.)

[12788] CD: 4 [3+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Salvage [12789] LD: 20

Succeed

+1 Material

March 17- Attempt 1 & 2

Today was another great day for crafting in Aincrad. Oikawa had just two orders left to fill. Having not gotten the details of Syo's orders, Oikawa proceeded to move onto to Xanatos' order. Grabbing materials from his stock, he put them in the furnace to heat up. He took two out. Putting his gloves on, he reached for his hammer and tapped the first material a few times before it glowed and turned into a perfect rapier. He placed the <Hoya of Minos> into a carved out space in the hilt. Satisfied with the craft, he placed it in the evaluation bin. Hammering the second material, he waited for it to glow and transform. Once it did he was surprised to have crafted yet another Perfect item. This one being the perfect chestplate that Xanatos requested. He placed this in the bin as well.

[12862] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Immortal Fang)

ID: (12862)
Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)
Enhancements: (+2 Accuracy and +1 Damage)
Description: (A black, one-handed rapier that was created lighter than a feather. Superior in combat,  it allows the user to be more accurate and thus deal more damage.)

[12863] CD: 12 [11+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Vladimir's Cuirass)

ID: (12863)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage Mitigation)
Description: (A black plate of armor made to repel damage and cover the torso all the way to the lower abdomen.)

March 17- Attempt 3 & 4

That just leaves Syo's order. Taking a deep breath, Oikawa grabbed two more materials and placed them on the table. Tapping the first one, he was astounded out his crafting. The material formed into a perfect weapon. "Oh thank you RNGesus! " Oikawa placed the item in the evaluation bin, and started on the next one. He was disheartened to see the material crumble beneath his hammer. Well I guess that is to be expected after 3 perfects in a row.

[12865] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (TBA)

ID: (12865)
Item Type: (One-Handed ??)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage ?)
Description: (?)

This roll has now been used in Post #199. It was changed to this:

Name: (Twin Snake Sword)

ID: (12865)
Item Type: (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage )
Description: (A short, thick saber, with a slightly curved black blade sharpened on the cutting edge. Etched into the blade are two cobras spiraling around one another.)

[12866] CD: 2 [1+1]

Fail

-1 Material

+1 EXP

March 17- Attempt 5 & 6

Oikawa was just about to begin on his final two materials when he got two pms within seconds of each other. Both of them were last minute orders. Nodding his head, he picked his hammer up and began crafting the two materials. on the 5th material it took 5 solid strikes before it glowed into the perfect rapier that a friend had requested. The second material needed a little more love. After 10 hits, the material became a perfect armor that a new face had requested. Pleased with his crafts for the day he placed his eval bin in the inspection area and hope one of the evaluation managers got to it today. Cleaning up and shutting the furnace down, Oikawa documented his results and closed up. Starting tomorrow I will open up again.

[12871] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Oikawa Kanashiki (åŠå·æ‚²åˆ‡))

ID: (12871)
Item Type: (Two-Handed Curved Sword)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Bleed)
Description: (A red katana with a chalk white edge, its name meaning "To Cut through Sadness." At the base of the blade it appears as if it is emerging from a golden eagle's mouth that is the guard. The grinding of the edge produced a series of snake-like hedge patterns along the edge.)

[12872] CD: 12 [11+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Lichtzeit)

ID: (12872)
Enhancements: (+2 Thorns and +1 Damage Mitigation)
Description: (The cloak of time is a leather black coat which gives the user of the ability to send back a portion of damage back to the enemy target. The coat also gives the user the ability to remove a portion of damage from the enemy target.)

The bell rang as Calrex opened the door to the Gurando Foji, giving a friendly wave to Oikawa as he saw him come into his line of sight, "Hey Oikawa, how's bu..."

He immediately interrupted his sentence as he spotted a new katana on the shelves, beelining over to it.

"T-This sword...it'd be perfect for Teayre for when she gets her Katana Extra Skill!"

He immediately picked it up and went over to the counter, "How much is this one? It'd make a great gift for Teayre!"

Once Oikawa told him the price he pulled up his menu, handing him the payment plus some extra materials, "Thanks dude! I hope she likes it. Also feel free to let me know if you are ever in need of materials!"

With that he gave another friendly wave before heading back out the door.

+1 Oikawa Kanashiki åŠå·æ‚²åˆ‡

-935 col

-2 Materials

Before the shop closed, I ran through, barely making it through. "Excuse me!" I shouted, as I point to the coat hanging on his counter. "I-Is Lichtzeit finished?" I asked, as I walk over to the coat. I placed both my hands on the coat, and placed it over me. "This feels right.. I like it." I said, as I slide down my HUD and bring up my inventory. "Hmm.. Was it nine materials? No, no, no. It was five materials." I said, as I bring out the five materials for the blacksmith. I shook my head, thanking him for creating the coat for me.

+1 Lichtzeit

- 5 Materials

The bell rang as Calrex opened the door to the Gurando Foji, giving a friendly wave to Oikawa as he saw him come into his line of sight, "Hey Oikawa, how's bu..."

He immediately interrupted his sentence as he spotted a new katana on the shelves, beelining over to it.

"T-This sword...it'd be perfect for Teayre for when she gets her Katana Extra Skill!"

He immediately picked it up and went over to the counter, "How much is this one? It'd make a great gift for Teayre!"

Once Oikawa told him the price he pulled up his menu, handing him the payment plus some extra materials, "Thanks dude! I hope she likes it. Also feel free to let me know if you are ever in need of materials!"

With that he gave another friendly wave before heading back out the door.

+1 Oikawa Kanashiki åŠå·æ‚²åˆ‡

-935 col

-2 Materials

The sound of a chime broke the silence as Oikawa finished cleaning. He headed to the front to see a familiar face in Calrex. He had begun asking about  how the shop was going only to stop mid-sentence and inquire about his latest craft. "For you 935 Col or 4 Materials. And you think so? She was talking about getting a Katana eventually. This one should suffice." Calrex placed the Col on the counter, said his thanks and reminded Oikawa about his freelance Material Gatherer profession. Taking note of it Oikawa smiled and waved as the bluenette waved goodbye and left. made his way out the door.

-1 Oikawa Kanashiki åŠå·æ‚²åˆ‡

+935 Col

+2 Materials

Before the shop closed, I ran through, barely making it through. "Excuse me!" I shouted, as I point to the coat hanging on his counter. "I-Is Lichtzeit finished?" I asked, as I walk over to the coat. I placed both my hands on the coat, and placed it over me. "This feels right.. I like it." I said, as I slide down my HUD and bring up my inventory. "Hmm.. Was it nine materials? No, no, no. It was five materials." I said, as I bring out the five materials for the blacksmith. I shook my head, thanking him for creating the coat for me.

+1 Lichtzeit

- 5 Materials

Just as Oikawa finished his transaction log and dimmed the lights, the player Noctis, who had pm'd him earlier about a commission, came bursting through the door. He asked about the coat and his completion, Oikawa went over the appraisal log for the weapon and smiled at the player. "You're in luck it was just approved moments ago." The player draped the coat of armor over himself and commented on his liking of it. "I'm glad it pleases you! And yes 5 materials was the price." Oikawa added the materials to his collection, edited his log and spoke to the player. "The armor is all yours. Thank you for your purchase and don't hesitate to stop by again!" he waved his good bye as the player left and locked his door on the way out. Now to find King...

-1 Lichtzeit

+5 Materials

Stepping into the shop, she stretches before making her customary rounds of the Katanas.

"Wow Oikawa, you've been doing some great work here. Why's this stand empty?"

Pointing at one of the stands, near the front as if it was on display.

"Anyways I've come to collect Calrex's armour, how much will it be?"

Nodding at the price Oikawa quotes, she exchanges the necessary amount of Col for the armour piece.

-935 Col

+ Grand Chariot

Stepping into the shop, she stretches before making her customary rounds of the Katanas.

"Wow Oikawa, you've been doing some great work here. Why's this stand empty?"

Pointing at one of the stands, near the front as if it was on display.

"Anyways I've come to collect Calrex's armour, how much will it be?"

Nodding at the price Oikawa quotes, she exchanges the necessary amount of Col for the armour piece.

-935 Col

+ Grand Chariot

The bell chimes as a familiar face steps into the shop. Teayre per usual browses the Katana selection, making note of it's emptiness and then proceeds to purchase the armor she had requested from before. "It'll be 935 Col please." The girl removed the Col from her inventory and placed it on the counter. Scooping it up, Oikawa retrieved the armor, polished it up, and gave it to Teayre. "I hope he loves it! Thanks for the purchase!"

-1 Grand Chariot

+935 Col

Feeling the itch to see how Oikawa was doing, I poked my head inside the shop on my way out of the city. "Oikawa my friend! I was wondering if you had finished my order?" I stopped my sentence after seeing a gorgeous black rapier and chestplate on the counter. "The Immortal Fang" and "Vladimirs Cuirass" were written on plates below them. My heart swelled with joy as I reached out and held the blade in my hands. "Wow...I am in awe of you Oikawa, only a master could craft such a fine blade. *swings the blade around, the Hoya of Minos set nicely into the hilt.* It is light to the feel, yet I can feel it's power in my hand." I set down the blade and pick of up the chest plate. "Vladmirs Cuirass eh? A fan of the lore of vampires Oikawa? It feels immortal, and as powerful as Dracula himself! Thank you again my friend! With your permission i'll take these into my inventory."

Feeling the itch to see how Oikawa was doing, I poked my head inside the shop on my way out of the city. "Oikawa my friend! I was wondering if you had finished my order?" I stopped my sentence after seeing a gorgeous black rapier and chestplate on the counter. "The Immortal Fang" and "Vladimirs Cuirass" were written on plates below them. My heart swelled with joy as I reached out and held the blade in my hands. "Wow...I am in awe of you Oikawa, only a master could craft such a fine blade. *swings the blade around, the Hoya of Minos set nicely into the hilt.* It is light to the feel, yet I can feel it's power in my hand." I set down the blade and pick of up the chest plate. "Vladmirs Cuirass eh? A fan of the lore of vampires Oikawa? It feels immortal, and as powerful as Dracula himself! Thank you again my friend! With your permission i'll take these into my inventory."

"Yep finished it not to long ago. Here ya go" Oikawa placed the items on the counter. Xanatos admired the items even going as far as to praise him for his craftsmanship. "Thank you haha, it was a bit of work but I did it finally," he explained as his hand casually scratched the back of his head. Xanatos commented on how vampiric the names were, so Oikawa responded. "You seem like you'd be into the vampire thing so I tried my best to create something you'd like. But yes I am a fan of vampire, werewolf, with lore haha!" The young man thanked Oikawa and asked if he could go ahead and add them to his inventory. "Oh yes go ahead, you paid for them already and more so it's all yours! Thank you for your purchase and don't hesitate to stop by again!"

Also while I'm at it. Here are some items I purchased from you awhile back. They served me well but I no longer have any use for them. Please take them at no cost and use them as you see fit. Donate, sell, whatever you like :)

-Digitzer

-Lunar Maw I

+Immortal Fang

+Vladmir's Cuirass 

Also while I'm at it. Here are some items I purchased from you awhile back. They served me well but I no longer have any use for them. Please take them at no cost and use them as you see fit. Donate, sell, whatever you like :)

-Digitzer

-Lunar Maw I

+Immortal Fang

+Vladmir's Cuirass 

"I shall turn them into materials then haha. Again thank you for your purchase and patience. I hope these items will serve you better than the last!" With that, Oikawa transferred the items at even exchange and released the new gear to his guildmate. "Enjoy them mate!"

+1 Digitizer
+1 Lunar Maw I

-1 Immortal Fang
-1 Vladimir's Cuirass

Skylar walked in to the third armory today. It should be here. Someone informed Skylar that the shield he was looking for was here. He quickly examined the shield section of the shop. "No, no, no, not this one either, really that counts as a shield" Skylar was quickly getting discouraged with the findings. He gave the store one last look around before he would walk out, then he saw it. "Rose Quartz!" a shield said to be very rare and is stronger with the more the user wants to protect. He had to buy it! It was actually pretty nicely price. He had the money but he would rather pay for it in materials any way. He took out five mats from his bag and placed it on the counter.

-5 Mats

+ Rose Quartz

Oikawa watched as a frantic player searched through his shields and along his shelves. Seemingly discouraged, the player had turned to leave when he caught eye of my most recent re-crafted shield. "Ahh the Rose Quartz! Quite a beauty no? " The question was rhetorical considering the answer was obvious. The young man placed the materials on the counter and asked for the shield. "It's all yours man!" Oikawa documented the transaction and thanked the player for his business. 

+5 Materials

-1 Rose Quartz

Daeron entered as he had been contacted to pick up his gear. Entering the shop his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas. He took the armor and equipped it on the spot. His new gear looked "fly" and he was happy. In the message to pick it up the Smith had told him not to worry about additional payment as he had apparently overpayed him. He then gave a nod of approval and left the vicinity of the building.