[EV-22] Tanabata Celebration!

Three figures walked like ghosts among the teeming crowd of revelers that crowded Coral’s streets.  It has been several hours since Freyd had last been spotted at the festival, much to the merchants’ relief.  Here he was again, somehow still soaked to the bone and splattered with mud and assorted aquatic plant-life, like he’d somehow decided to undertake all of Hercules’ labours underwater.  Despite the strangeness of his appearance, his face was a mask of serenity and sadness.  Walking at his side were two young boys, each holding one of his hands.  The one on the left was slight of build with dark hair as tussled and unruly as Freyd’s.  They could have been father and son, save that the boy was clearly an NPC.  He relied heavily on support from Freyd’s dripping arms, walking as if his spirit had suffered some mortal wound, his face pale and drawn with still-ebbing shock.  

On the opposite side, quiet and forlorn was another boy of the same age, sage and kind in bearing despite his subdued demeanor.  He carried a small package carefully wrapped in rice paper under his right arm, protecting it vigilantly yet carefully, as if it contained the very light of hope itself which might flee at the slightest jostle or tear.

The group made no sound as they traveled to the central plaza where the main cluster of Tanzaku trees were gather.  The orange-haired boy on the right looked up to Freyd when they approached a lone tree that had, as yet, attracted no attention.  Freyd met his gaze and nodded gently, smiling sadly to bolster his confidence.  Taking the package from beneath his arm, Masaki unraveled the coarse twine and carefully unfolded the wrappings to reveal a small, plain linen shirt, not much different than the one he and Shoji wore.  He pulled it up, revealing the torn back, stained with long-faded blood and closed his eyes to keep his feelings from overwhelming him.  Freyd bent down and placed his hand on his shoulder.  Masaki wiped his eyes against his sleeve and handed one of the sleeves to Freyd.  Together, they wrapped it tightly around the bundled stalks of the tree, bloody side in.

Freyd then gently lifted Shoji so that he could place his first Tanzaku on the bamboo tree for him, tears streamed from the young boys face as he did so.  Shoji’s hands shook, uncertain that they could accomplish the task and say a final farewell to his unexpected savior. Freyd’s other hand reached up to steady him as he whispered kind and soothing words in his ears.  Whatever was said reaffirmed the boy’s resolve and he accomplished his task.  He wrapped his arms around Freyd’s neck as soon as it was done, clinging like a drowning man to the only thing within reach as the anguish of last year’s devastating events finally poured out.

1. What would you wish for the rest of your stay in Aincrad?

Answer: To spare others the pain of loss and grant peace and comfort to those who must already endure it.

When Shoji finally relented and released his grip on Freyd, Masaki came forward with his next Tanzaku.  Written in perfect and flowing script with clear, sharp edges, it carried the confidence of boundless and absolute certainty earned at great price.  Masaki, who was shorter and slighter of frame than his friend, hesitated when Freyd asked him to place it for him.  Freyd insisted that both of their journeys had brought them to the same conclusion.  He could think of no one better to convey his wish, and lifted him up on his shoulder to do so.  Reaching out with a trembling, gentle hand, Masaki fastened the second wish to the tree.

2. What would you wish for the better of people around you?

Answer: The peaceful sleep of an unburdened soul, every night.

Lowering the child back to the flagstone-covered ground, a small puddle forming at his feet, Freyd summoned his third wish to hand so that he might place it himself.  This one wasn't easy.  Did he truly care, beyond mathematical efficiency and the calculus of mutual consideration.  Was it truly just about common benefit, or could there really be something more?  Attachment wasn't something he could easily fathom.  If he was honest about it, it was something that he often actively avoided, though maybe there were some - or even one. Taking a leap of faith, he had focused on another damaged soul, who reminded him of himself and his own trials.

3. What would you wish for someone you care about?

Answer: That they learn to embrace confidence without fear or the fickle sting of pride and bitterness.

Summoning his next strip, he called upon both boys to join him in pinning it directly to Yori’s shirt.  This one could not be placed by the hands of a single person.  It symbolized a lesson that they had all learned through the sacrifice of others.  Such lessons were the most unfair, and thus most poignant for it.  For Shoji, it was salvation by the sacrifice of a stranger to whom he had been unkind.  For Masaki, it was the trial of losing a friend accompanied by the challenge of understanding why he had given his life for someone who had caste him out.  For Freyd, it was the simple realization that he did not need to be alone, and that he'd done possibly irreparable harm to his own soul while wallowing in fear and pity through self-imposed exile.  It was something he would never wish on another living being.

4. What would you wish for someone you would like to know better?

Answer: That they have the courage to share their pain, trials and tribulation, for such things addressed alone can only lead to suffering in darkness.

He hugged both children as they wept, his own face struggling to maintain its composure, which was unusual in and of itself.  Freyd’s expressions were always a carefully curated display meant to portray that which was expected of him, concealing a cold and reason-driven mind devoid of the cares and distractions of emotion, but that had steadily been eroding for some time now, and fractures were appearing.  Stretching as high as he could, a small shadowy form emerged from beneath his clothing, a pair of brilliant blue eyes blazing at the forefront of her sleek, feline figure.  Persi took the final wish from his fingers.  Standing on his hands, she stretched up and placed it at the uppermost tip of the tree, just out of his reach, where he felt it had always been.

5. What would you wish for yourself?

Answer:  To learn what it means to feel again, and how to appreciate the simple pleasures in life.

Around them, the entire plaza had become still and silent as they completed their rite.  The boys thanked Freyd for his help and slowly walked off towards the shore.  Freyd himself then kneeled before the tree, facing towards it and sitting on his own legs.  His hands gently rested on his thighs and his breathing became  slow but steady.  The young woman who had been accosting everyone about Tanzaku went to check on him and found him fast asleep, tears slowly making their way down either side of his face.

[5 wishes answered and signed]

Edited by Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To Astralin, it was kind of interesting to know that one was in white, the other wearing darker garments. Different as can be, one might assume. When Astralin moved aside, the player who was in a bad mood would push past the situation immediately. The one in white, however, turned to Astralin to give a kind gesture of understanding and graciousness, before leaving to catch up with the other player.

Astralin let out a bit of a long exhale, for the situation was somewhat awkward. She found a spot to sit down, and pulled out the papers from her inventory. "Might as well clear my head since there aren't any other players around..." True, there were others around, but only NPCs were in sight.

Spoiler

1. What would you wish for the rest of your stay in Aincrad?

Astralin knew exactly what the answer was. She hated the experience so far, not only because this was a death game filled with fear, but because she was forced to live without magic. This was indeed a wondrous world, but with a life-or-death situation like this, forcing the unwary to fight for their lives, and a lack of magic for the players to have access to? She wanted it all to end as soon as possible. No more pain, no more fear, no more helplessness. She wanted this game to end, there would be no question about it. She wanted to leave, but not without all of the innocent who were trapped along with her.

Astralin's Answer: For it to end as soon as possible, with the least bloodshed as possible.

★Astralin★

Spoiler

2. What would you wish for the better of those around you?

With a populace of players at war with not only the game, but themselves, Astralin had just the answer. They were living through strife, through fear, through pain that wasn't even physical, and far more... Astralin had trouble with wishes like these, she just wanted all the pain to end... She wanted their struggle to be over, that they would find peace and happiness, that this sliver of humanity would not end up making themselves extinct before it all ended. In this world, there was adventure, fantasy and more...but at a deadly cost. This could not be tolerated much longer...oh, wait, it wasn't ever tolerated to begin with.

Astralin's Answer: To find Peace and Happiness, at long last...

★Astralin★

Spoiler

3. What would you wish for someone you care about?

Astralin had yet to have an enemy, so who did she not care about? Perhaps this meant care deeply, like for someone one...loved? There was no telling if he would ever be in this game, but she decided this wish would be for him anyway. She would feel melancholic writing this wish, as she did love him once. At least there are no hard feelings... "Leo..." She thought, recalling the name of who she had loved and broken up with, back in the real world. She remembered the relatively short time she had been with him, the good experiences, and the not-so-good experiences...well, the two had a good run, but it was time to move on.

Astralin's Answer: To find your path and pursue it, regardless of whatever happens between us.

★Astralin★

Spoiler

4. What would you wish for someone you would like to know better?

Who was she hoping to know better? Well, for that, there would be...pretty much everyone she hadn't met prior to this game. So many players she had yet to meet, so many who she had yet to encounter, so many she had yet to know...and there might be one player she may one day care about immensely. She had yet to know what kinds of people she would meet, and, well, since she hardly knew anyone, she kind of felt a bit left out, by many...she didn't really like the feeling of loneliness it gave her She decided to write the wish in a way that it could apply to many others. 

Astralin's Answer: To never give up, to always be in pursuit of happiness.

★Astralin★

Spoiler

5. What would you wish for yourself?

This was a tough one. She knew what she wanted, but what to wish for was the question. She wanted happiness, she wanted freedom, she wanted magic, and even more...oh, but what to wish for exactly? Could she manage to put it all down on one little piece of paper? Probably not, so she would most likely have to have it summarized, as to be able to fit. Oh, how she longed for the ability to use magic! Oh, how she wanted to leave this game, feeling absolutely powerless and helpless! She had never felt so crippled, in skill preference, personal style, not no mention levels and stats! Things had to change soon...they just had to!

Astralin's Answer: Pursue Happiness and Freedom, never back down from the path I walk. If I cannot walk it exactly, I will get as close as I possibly can.

★Astralin★

With the wishes answered, it was time to return to the stall and hang up the papers. Who knows what would happen while she was there, or even on the way...

[Answered all 5 prompts, all wishes are signed]

Edited by Astralin

Now was the time, or, at least, Dazia hoped it was.

ID# 160153 LD: 8

There it was, a sound that was unintentionally made as she tried to maneuver through the bamboo and foliage silently. "Dammit!" She thought. She slowly attempted to hang the paper, then she would move on to hanging the next. The sounds would persist, but not in an obvious manner. She would slowly hang the next paper. Two down, three to go. This wouldn't have been such a daunting task if she wasn't trying to remain unseen while doing it, made uneasy by the noise of the foliage moving despite her efforts to remain silent. All she could hope now was that everyone else around was too busy to try and notice her. She didn't need anyone wondering what she wrote, or trying to tie her to the very wishes she made. She would rather not let anyone make any connections. Save for the third one, she intended to be as anonymous as she possibly could.

[Dazia hangs the Tanzaku Papers]

-Dazia is still in stealth, and requires an LD 8+ to be found

(OOC: Players who find her will spot her hanging the Tanzaku Papers, attempting to remain unseen, but failing as your character(s) would have found her)

Edited by Dazia

For a while there had been fliers up and about advertising the event on the 22nd floor. The redhead was excited to visit, but not stupid enough to venture far from the beginners floors alone. Earlier she had told Haine of what she planned to do in passing, inviting the bluenette along. They scheduled a meetup at the Bamboo Wish stall around forty-five minutes from now, but the girl planned to look around at the other events a little first.

A surprisingly gentle voice greeted her and beckoned her over to their booth. The man's meticulous eye sized her appearance up, offering a free vanity garment. The redhead nodded, excited to see what the ethereal male would conjure up for her. She watched the man as he sewed and altered a kimono together for her occasionally a condescending word or two would slip out, but she pretended to pay it no mind. When he finished the clothing he offered a changing room to her, after tying up her sash- her outfit was now complete! She thanked the man and began wandering off, "Don't forget to enjoy the festival too!" the girl called back to him before traveling too far.

Vie now donned a primarily garnet colored kimono with gold detailing made complete accompanied by a semi-transparent gold obi tied neatly around the waist. On top of which laid a dark purple wrap embellished with a few pastel colored lilies flourishing from her left shoulder. It wasn't exactly traditional garb, and her birth parents might've been scorning her from above (or wherever they are)- but she certainly felt attractive in it. As she walked along the pathways that were lined with colorful booths all offering different portions of a typical Japanese festival experience, her geta clicked. 

Glancing over her UI at the world time, she realizes it's about time for the meet up already. Rushing over to the bamboo forest, the girl single mindedly ignores everything irrelevant to her goal, making it just in time. A rather youthful orange-haired woman had been operating the booth, offering Vie a few colorful papers and a sheet of questions as she approached. The redhead accepts them and takes a seat at the table where Freyd and yet another blonde woman were sitting. They seemed to have just completed their writings meanwhile Vie would politely sit in wait for the bluenette before she would respond to her own set of questions.

[Vie receives the Tanzaku]

540685793_EloraKimono.thumb.png.d29aa102c8881835905bcbedce63143f.png ~ Introductory Music ~

[Elora Receives Tanzaku Papers]

Already having been drawn to a secluded stand where a woman handed her some papers to write on, Elora now felt more urgency to interact with other vendors and participate in more exciting festivities. Roaming the narrow, bustling alleyways, she began to search for, well, anything that looked welcoming enough for her to approach. She was never one to be fond of large crowds, especially when she felt so out of place. All the other players around her seemed to be wearing celebratory garb in contrast to her loose-fitted and clattering armor. This is so uncomfortable. I mean, the scenery is really beautiful with all the lights and lanterns strung about, but I feel like this floor's got a much different atmosphere than the first one. Everyone will be able to tell I don't belong here. 

"Hello" Her thoughts were halted by the greeting of a tall and handsome white haired man. 

"Uh, hi", she nodded to acknowledge him before preparing to move on. The man chuckled and stood up to walk alongside her from within his storefront.

"Don't you want to see what I'm selling?" 

"I would if there was anything I thought I could afford"

"You're worried about the price? Well, if that's the case, you'll be happy to know that I'm actually offering an amazing deal today. I can make you a kimono to wear to the festival, free of charge." Elora stopped in her tracks, proving that the promotion had piqued her interest. "If I'm being forward, you look like you could use one too"

The back-handed comment made Elora want to tell him off, but the fact that her insecurity was obvious to him, made her all the more worried that it would be to anyone else. She agreed to have him design something for her to wear. 

"Alright, I think something like this will suit you well. Maybe we can replace those gloves and shoes with something that doesn't...clash so much" 

"No, I'm keeping those", she refuted without providing an explanation. Elora especially wanted to continue wearing her knee-high boots for security's sake. She wouldn't be caught dead in something that would let her be caught and killed by an assailant.  "Suit yourself", he sighed before lifting up a section of her hair, "Let's just do something about this rat's nest. It doesn't look like you've combed it for days!" 

After Rigel took a moment to style her hair, the outfit was complete. "I made you something a little less traditional. What do you think?" He flashed a mirror in front of her so she could see the finished design herself. I look like a different person, she thought twirling slowly to admire her reflection. A large stripped kimono top tucked beneath an obi with a bow that cinched just below her bust caused what looked to be the circle skirt of a modern dress to flair out at her thighs. She appreciated the practical length. The two sections of hair that were normally tied up were let down while a single braid swept across her forehead and was secured by an ornamental red rose on the other side. Wow, who knew something that simple could look so gorgeous. I wish I knew how to braid so I could put it up like this again. Elora, having not spoken for awhile, prompted Rigel to add, "I went with a green fabric to match your hair along with some complimentary rose-colored accessories and makeup to help you look more...feminine" 

"I love it so much! Thank you!", she finally exclaimed before making a motion to hug the tailor. "Ah-ah!", he said holding up his hand and waving it dismissively, "Don't worry about it. It's all in a day's work. Go have fun, and introduce me to your partner when you find them"

Edited by Elora

She gave a puzzled look at the guy who left and shook her head in response to Mari's question "maybe he was still dreaming? it didn't look like he was upset, he was more of confused?" she told her. Sure enough, her second wish was another one she wanted for others and it was all too easy for her. She wanted to be selfless, always thinking that she has a better life and thus mus pursue to make the lives of anyone easier as much as she can, a naive wish or dream but she will still do it.

"I wonder how he or people like him enjoys solitude..." she said as she and Mari continued on their way "... when I first met him he was aloof, it felt like he didn't want to involve himself with people but always gets involved still" she added. It was true though, Crozeph cared for people and she knew it when the raven-haired boy accepted her request to help her friends but somehow he would still prefer to be alone. "I don't want to be alone, it's sad and it's the reason I wasn't able to raise my level enough. I keep on tagging along with people and when the battle comes I hide and then as time went by my stats became a burden to them. Crozeph didn't mind about it though and I figured his guildmates wouldn't also but I won't make it an excuse..."  she held another paper, preparing to write her wish.

When Mari asked him why her, Shirogane made a nervous laugh. She had been hiding one thing about how she knew her, it was when Shirogane visited Crozeph's shop and saw him walking out of Yomi "w-well I sort of knew you because Crozeph told me things about you. Last time I visited his shop he wasn't there but I did saw him leave and then when I found him he was sleeping on your lap. I thought you were someone he likes but it seems he sees you as someone to look up to and also..." she scratched her head with a pen "...it's much easier to ask you than Crozeph, he answers only in short sentences unless it involves some planning or insulting people. He did say he wanted me to join but that's it. I will do my best to gather materials, I mean help out... I can also wash dishes."

Shirogane began writing her second wish while humming some kind of children song while Mari seemed to be looking at someone wearing a mask and then she turned to Mari smiling, her happiness about the festival was hard to contain "yes I'm going to write all of them, it's kind of embarrassing though, I only hang my tanzaku on a makeshift bamboo tree my father sets up in the yard so hanging it on a public event is a bit too much" she resumed writing "how about you Mari-san? will you write all of it? I have lots of wishes it helps me be hopeful for many things. I hope we can be good friends, I may be a burden most of the time when it comes to battle but I'll find a way not to when the time comes. 

She then looked at someone who Mari was looking at before "you know the person? or you like the mask?"

What would you wish for the better of the people around you?

Spoiler

A lot of her friends are enjoying the time they've spent on building their guild funds and furnishing their guildhall. It's as if they're a family already and Shirogane wanted to be a part of it but somehow she wonders if everyone in the game were as fortunate as her friends are. There was Crozeph as proof of that, he may have a guild and friends but the guy was too asocial or aloof. Shirogane thought that it's not just Crozeph but there must be others around her who are not having a good life inside the game. If only she could do something for them, if only she can do it personally. For now, she can only wish, write it down, and hope that things will be better for them.

Wish #2: They find happiness amidst the danger and fear.

@Mari

Edited by Shirogane

NIGHT turned a piece of paper over in her hands.

A leaflet, received from one of the young boys about town square. Her quick examination over its contents told her enough about Bistro's intentions behind her intel, and why the alchemist hadn't been so straightforward in the first place was most likely due to sarcasm and playing coy.

The bastard. But this was a community-based event, and she could snide her broker over her actions some other time. What ticked her off about the eve more was her companion's presence, the remarkable mirror not having yet draped themselves with their cloak's hood and preferred to swap their appearance out for something -- someone else.

"We're done here," the player mentioned, rising from their kneel. As much as she'd wanted to ignore DAY, NIGHT still felt an obligation to be cordial. And though the silence that was maintained had been ordered, her other had seemed... distracted.

With a turn of her head, NIGHT looked to where her sun had directed their gaze.

Birds?

1319582863_KiluiaKimono(1).jpg.b168f942bb27c928a8fc4979397c29a2.jpg

The classic music played at the festival could be heard resonating in the central area of the festival. He hadn’t been invited and he wished Haine a good time with her new friend, Vie. He, on the other hand, was going by himself for secret reasons. To be perfectly honest, he loved festival games. From all over the world, he would always participate in the games. He would try to be incognito. A stall was seen at the entrance of where he was coming in from that had masks. This would help conceal his identity for the most part but it wouldn’t hide certain things like his white hair. Oh well.

“One please.” He pointed at the fox type mask that was aligned to the top row.

“Yes sir.” The NPC pulled the mask for Kiluia and placed some Tanzaku papers in his hands.

Um…” Kiluia had personally never done these things before despite being half Japanese. The more German side of his family was predominant in his upbringing. He did know what to do with these things but it was his first time really doing so. He had no childhood memory of these things. Hand would fish out Col and hand the asking price of the mask.

His eyes would look over at the rest of the adventurers and NPC’s chattering about. No one he knew personally. The mask was placed off to the side of his head for the time being. There wasn’t any real need to conceal his identity yet until those games were to come out. Haine had never seen him change into anything else other than his armor. In fact, no one had. The color scheme he chose was relatively simple but he thought it looked nice on him.

“Welcome to the festival! Please enjoy yourselves and participate in the event!” A person seemed to yell in an enthusiastic fashion. Amber eyes crossed over to look at the NPC yelling and soon a quest was flagged. Interesting. The contents he would have to read another time as people began to crowd around him. “Lovely..” The man whispered under his breath. Now to the games or food. It depended on which he found first.

Spoiler

Name: Kiluia
Level: 39
HP: 780/780
EN: 78/78

Stats:
Damage: 15
Mitigation: 41
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Wrappings (T2/Perfect/Handwrap): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Rose Prism (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Eye of Rain (T2/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar -Fighter

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

5/5 Tanzaku papers Received 

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Katoka arrived at the festival very excited, she immediately was pulled by Rigel's offer of a free yukata sized for her. The thought of celebrating such a normal thing on Aincrad seemed so alien, but she was excited to participate in the festival. Back home she wouldn't go as often because there were often similar events in the game she played that she would farm for the gear. While equipping her new yukata she wondered what sort of foods and event quests there were for her to indulge in. The area was beautifully decorated and she was in complete awe of the lanterns, stalls, and decorations.

"I would murder a hundred mobs for some takoyaki right about now," she said aloud while wondering into the crowd of players and npcs. After some searching she managed to locate a stand and buy her sought after snack and then proceeded to see if she could locate anyone she knew.

acfc1e3879f98c1b42a76b1daad5a5d7.thumb.jpg.b1b75d0a565a60e5068027b1d074c425.jpg

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 8
HP: 160/160
EN: 16/16

Stats:
Damage: 4
Mitigation: 9
Accuracy: 1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Curved Sword | Rare (+2 Dmg)
Armor: Samurai Yukata (Light Armor) | MIT 1
Misc: Gold Band of Focus | ACC +1

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Katoka

4382bd243ac09e9469cdc45cfe6410dc.pngAnother trip up to floor 22. It always worried her to move higher up on the floors since it meant that they were in more danger. Even so, there was an event happening on the higher floors that she wouldn't miss out on. She wasn't well versed in Japanese culture, but Tanabata seemed like a really fun holiday and so long as she was stuck in this game, she would try to learn a little more about it.

She walked into the festival grounds, looking around the booths lined up next to each other serving food and offering some fun games to play. There was also something that they were supposed to do with papers and wishes. Maybe she could find someone to do them with.

That was when she realized she was looking straight at a familiar face: Katoka. A smile formed on her lips. She wondered what she would think of her in a kimono. Adjusting herself, she walked over to her damage duo and waved. "Katoka-san! I did not know that you would be coming to the festival! Would you care to teach me a little about Tanabata? I'm not very familiar with it."

@Katoka

Spoiler

Name: Ruler
Level: 8
HP: 160/160
EN: 16/16

Stats:
Damage: 6
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Flag of War[THAS/Rare/T1] DMG II
Armor: Maiden's Garb[Light Armor/Perfect/T1] MIT II; EVA I
Misc: Maiden's Forgiveness[Trinket/Perfect/T1] ACC III

Skills:
Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(50hp)*3
Ice Cream Mochi - LD III*3

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Figures that Dazia would respond poorly. "Hey now, no need to say that, I was just making conversation, I didn't mean to hit a touchy subject...besides, while I admit I haven't messaged her, she hasn't exactly shown up to this event yet...or maybe the settlement is bustling right now and we haven't been able to spot each other yet. Not to mention, I'm really not sure that she and I could be considered a power couple...after all, everyone else is just gaining levels like its nobody's business, and yet here we are, still not at our best..." He remarked. Dazia stormed off, and Vigilon shrugged. He decided to make his way to the center of town, and when he got there, he would be spoken to by a child NPC“Hey! Excuse me! Do you have some time?” Vigilon stopped and looked to the NPC"Maybe. What's up?" He asked. “Um, we’re looking for a number of items to complete a project for our friend -- if you happen to know where to find some or want to pitch in on the effort, we’d certainly appreciate your help!” The NPC responded, while handing Vigilon a flyer. Once the flyer was in his hands, he would take a look at it as the NPC would move on to speak to someone else. "...This game couldn't have picked a worse time to ask me about crafting...gold stars? What are those supposed to be?" He thought aloud.

Having finished his unexpected cat nap, Freyd wandered the festival grounds once more seeing it through changed eyes.  The merchants who had hunted him down earlier now nodded as he passed.  Others offered him delicacies and treats free of charge, which he politely refused.  It didn’t feel right, though it warmed his heart slightly to think that Yori’s lesson might have made its way into theirs.

“That was a kind thing you did,” a gentle voice said as he skirted a random tailor’s booth.  A tall man with wispy long white hair dancing about his shoulders was busy folding and sorting his wares.  He hadn’t turned to face Freyd but his eyes watched him from their corners.

“It was an accident,” Freyd replied honestly.  “I practically stumbled upon the child’s clothes.”

'Rigel', judging from the name on the awning, simply shrugged his shoulders.  “You could have ignored them, but you didn't.  That makes it still a noble act.”

Freyd paused and leaned casually against one of the tent’s posts, staring at the myriad splendors of grace and beauty as they streamed past, lost in joy and revelry.  Everyone seemed to full of life and colour.

“Allow me to compensate you with an appropriate garment for the occasion.”

Freyd was about to protest when he realized that he was still damp and reeked of fish and blood.  Perhaps the tailor had a point.  

“Am I really so out of place?"  He spun slowly and met the man's gaze.  "Don’t actually answer that.” 

Stroking his pointed chin as he pondered his stock and options, the thin line of a smile crept up Rigel’s face.  

“I have just the thing.”  Pulling together fabric and garments from every corner of this booth, he reminded Freyd of @Kiluia Seiko amidst the whirlwind in his kitchen, assembling some new concoction, inspired by some unknown muse to create a masterpiece. @Haine would not be far away, her lilting voice lifting both of their spirits and the mood in any room she entered.  “There is a place to change and wash in the back,” he said implying what Freyd’s nose had already confirmed.  He emerged a few minutes later, dressed as he could never have imagined himself.

“It’s a good fit and ensemble,” Rigel acclaimed, acknowledging his own genius.

Spoiler

1180525921_FreydYukata.thumb.jpg.91fd48f1e0d4940eb5fab710c7e90b8e.jpg

“It feels weird.”

Rigel wandered to another corner of his shop and returned, offering Freyd a simple ceramic mask painted blue and white with swirling ribbon patterns.

“No thanks,” Freyd replied, pointing to his own plain and bare face.  “I’m already wearing one.”

Looking down pensively for a moment and then nodding to himself with understanding. “How many people around here do you think are actually showing their own hair colour? Sometimes, a mask is about projecting who we really are when social niceties otherwise prevent it.”  

“A fair point.”

The slender white-haired man turned back to this stash, bringing the blue mask with him.  “I may have just the thing.”  He returned a minute later and offered Freyd a beautifully arrayed collection of shattered glass and mirror framed with silver filigree and mounted on a simple, charcoal graphite mask.

Spoiler

mirror_mask_3_by_suede631_d4wepc2-fullview.thumb.jpg.e070bdb761a15c480143ac4da83a41a1.jpg

“Not very traditional, is it?”

“Sometimes, the sentiment means more than the rule.  Good luck, friend.”

Edited by Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

[♬]

It was, instead, a faint melody that carried them there.

The two traced an opening towards a stall with an enclosure, the sun leading the way at the moon's grudging behest. The noise from the main festivities was distant when they'd approached the stall owner, the gentle strumming of strings halting with a single, final chord. A young woman exhaled with that tune, seemingly lost in the sound, eyes closed; serene. It was only after a moment had passed did her sights crack open to notice her two patrons. During the down time, NIGHT was examining what her counterpart was looking towards in the back.

Birds.

"Are you here for the magpie meet-and-greet?"

Magpie meet-and-greet? The player's eyes finally trickled down to the counter's signage just below her point of view, silently scanning the booth's details and rewards.

"We don't usually have much to give away like we do this year," the guitarist explained, sitting upright in her white plastic chair. "But since we had aid, we've got a little game set up for the occasion. Care to try it out?"

NIGHT glanced over at her companion, who seemed to show no sign of emotion nor speech. The quiet was grating -- sort of -- by now. Somewhat concerning would be a more apt way to put it. After receiving no input from her Gemini, the player felt a grumble rise in her throat, before nodding at the invitation to play. The stall owner set down her guitar to the side, and an extended hand to the right gestured for NIGHT to step behind the counter, between the desk and the edge of the booth.

"Watch your step."

Whilst DAY was still silent, they did follow along behind NIGHT into the confines of the sheltered tent. A set of thin fluorescent lights hung above them, painting the space in an unflattering white. Pushed to the perimeter was a silver metal cage decorated with a large tree perch, with a few feeders hanging from its ceiling. Short blurry shadows were cast over the flock present as the group drew close, and each of the monochrome fowls seemed to squeak and bat their wings out in response.

"Ah, hold on."

The NPC turned to NIGHT and signaled for her to take her mask off. "It's spooking them, I think. A canine's demeanor? Just for the while, do you mind...?"

With two hands, NIGHT shifted the mask away from her face. The moment she'd made eye contact with them, the flock seemed to calm down.

"Thank you very much."

As the keeper busied themselves with unlocking the aviary, NIGHT glanced over towards her silent follower. The white mask still remained on them, she noted. All the player could scrounge up for the moment was a forlorn look towards them before turning back to the magpies.

"Okay. See any one you'd like to meet with?"

NIGHT couldn't tell the differences between the group. Even after giving each of the birds present a soulful, honest look over, none of them managed to catch her eye. She agonized over the options for some time, before the passing time got on her nerves. It was with a slight turn of her head that she caught DAY within her peripherals, and the entity paced forward, still yet unnoticed by the birdkeeper herself.

A raised finger gestured to one clad in black features, with a white belly and mantle. It preened itself as NIGHT followed in suit to point it out.

"Got it." The birdkeeper slipped her arm into the pen and held out two fingers towards the magpie in question. It halted its grooming and raised its head, peeping in curiosity. One turn of its gaze onto the lone stranger, and it knowingly hopped from its branch onto its new roost.

Bird get. The NPC withdrew her arm and offered the warbler over to NIGHT. Between their two hands, the small creature was exchanged -- though, as quickly as she'd gotten it, she passed it over to DAY instead. The keeper hadn't shown signs of bother as her fowl was traded away, starting to move towards the larger enclosure on display out front. Meanwhile, NIGHT took notice of her companion's lookover of the bird, while it seemed to remain idly chirping and fluttering in disinterest.

She just hoped it wasn't much of a stolen trait either, from the way the entity looked over the noisy other.

"Are you coming?"

The call seemed to pierce through their quiet, beckoning them back to action. With a whispered, "DAY," NIGHT guided them over to their lead, and the Gemini fed the magpie into the bordered yard, before stepping back and allowing the keeper to close the gates behind it.

The girl motioned with an arm afterwards, an order for the duo to round the counter and observe the fowl out front. "You're looking to get one of these tokens," she mentioned, tapping on a sign. Colorful symbols lined the first column, while a list of prizes were detailed in the second. "But you're out of luck if little Maggie there wants to hand you some seeds or a branch."

"That's fine," NIGHT echoed back. She followed in DAY's strides as her eyes rested cautiously on the bird exploring its new cage. Around the environment, she could spot a few of the mentioned tokens already, though their hues were drowned out by the shadows of the dark. Her doppel leaned into the barriers of the corral, lowering themselves to squat to Maggie's eye-level, before tapping gently on a wooden platform nearby, hoping to grab its attention.

Needless to say, Maggie did not appear to stir at the entity's convictions.

She watched DAY for a good few seconds, exasperation and patience waning after a handful more taps on the wood's solid surface. A part of her wanted to reassure them about their haplessness in the conversation. Another tugged at the player to leave them be and watch them struggle, a recompense to herself for their toying around with her emotions. NIGHT let herself stew in the hesitation, watching DAY fret over the actions of a simple bird.

In the end, the player tapped gently on a surface close to her, one with a small rounded poker token on it. Within a heart beat, the magpie flew to her call and placed the tidbit onto the center of her palm.

Another order was then whistled from the NPC by the side. Maggie darted over to the birdkeeper, leaving DAY heaving a frustrated sigh as they rose, and NIGHT looking back mournfully at them. They turned to look over at their original, disappointment seeming to radiate from the structured obedience that followed as they fell in by her side once again. In the silence, NIGHT escorted them back to the front counter, sliding the trinket over to the stall owner with some regret.

Then she was proposed a variety of gifts to choose from. NIGHT could only pick one.

Spoiler

★ Taming of the Magpies

ID: 160490 | CD: 2
ID: 160491 | CD: 8
ID: 160492 | CD: 10

Total: 20 | Prize: Supernova Yokan Block (1) | LOOT DIE III

Two down, three to go. Mari shuffled the small colourful papers in her lap and sighed as she pursed her lips. The tip of the brush tapping absently against her lips. The third wish...now that was  a hard one. Mari didn't truly care about all too many people, and those that she did care about...

She shut her eyes as she thought of them one by one. Celesmeh, Alkor, Baldur, Oikawa...each one she had admitted to caring for - and each one had seemingly drifted away from her. And whilst Mari knew that wasn't entirely her fault...it still stung.

What would you wish for someone you care about?

Spoiler

felt Still...the one who came to her mind, as Mari lowered the brush and carefully began to paint the words was Oikawa. He was the one that needed it most. He wasn't here - he hadn't been around for a while, and Mari knew he had many unspoken problems. He held such a carefree smile, so much so that it held a air of arrogance that she wanted to punch off of him. But - even so. She found herself missing it. Weren't they supposed to be Pillars together? Didn't she make a promise that she'd bring him to Redemption, and help remove his orange cursor. She couldn't shake the feeling that something bad had happened.

To Live among the players, and no longer be branded for past mistakes.

".He's confused?" Mari said, aghast. "He's the one who approached me dripping wet with fish in his mouth as he rambled on about dreams...I'm confused." 

Shirogane then pondered aloud as to why someone would enjoy solitude, that was something Mari related to, and knew all too well. "People like solitude. It's...peaceful and less draining. You have ya introverts and your extroverts. Some people just prefer to be alone." Mari glanced sideward at Shirogane. "That doesn't mean they don't like nor don't want company - it's just a preference. I kinda enjoy being alone. I'm quite used to it. All these people..." 

Mari shifted her gaze to the large crowd around the bamboo hanging trees. "It's kinda overwhelming sometimes. As for you - I don't think your stats are a burden." Mari arched her back, rolling her shoulders to casually stretch as she shifted her face up toward the starry sky. "Our guild is there to help. Levels and numbers don't matter - as long as you have that will to push forward. That's what the Pillars are there for - to hold up others, to strengthen that foundation...err..." Mari snorted. That sounded cheesy. "Or something like that. And your value is far more than someone who washes dishes. If Crozeph wants you to join. Join. It's just that simple" 

Mari turned her eyes back to Shirogane when she mentioned the man in the mask. "Hmm?" Her eyes drifted back over to him. "No - I don't think so. Although they do seem rather familiar. But - I'm not one to bother people. He looks like he'd rather be left alone."

@Shirogane

[Wish #3/5]  

Music

Alkor glanced at the next prompt and let his mind wander. There were no wrong answers to the questions, but how many people would say the same thing? Safety, no death, or something to that tune: Alkor did not want to waste a wish on the same sentiment as everyone else. There was an opportunity for great things, or at least, he could pretend there was. A wish was only a wish, after all. 

He placed the brush to the Tanzaku a second time and began to flow across the paper, filling it up with more words, more prayers for the world he'd had to make a home for himself in. Lessa, Mari, and people he had not seen in a long time like Oikawa or Crozeph... all of the people deserved better than they had been dealt. That was why he made the wish he did. Not freedom- because freedom wasn't a wish. Freedom was the reality they were fighting for. 

恐怖が彼らの道を指示するのを許さないため.

To not allow fear to dictate their path.

It seemed simple, yet the deeper meaning rang close to Alkor's heart. For most of his life, the man behind the mask (both literal and proverbial) was a slave to his anxiety. What he did not know interfered with what he would allow himself to do. Constant questions of what if, feelings of inadequacy, and all manner of negative thoughts prompted Thom to life life within constraints of what he felt comfortable doing. During his time inside Sword Art Online, he'd learned that there was so much more. And he'd learned that he was capable of confronting it, even if it was the hardest thing he would ever have to do.

He finished that line of text, placed the brush down, and bowed his head. It was the perfect time for a quick bout of introspection and a customary prayer. It wouldn't do to put all that effort and thought into a Tanzaku and not give it some sort of spiritual accompaniment.

[Prompt 2 complete]

Shirogane didn't know what to tell her about the confused boy. She never understood him herself and she felt bad a little to see him leave after meeting them. "Let's just hope he doesn't fall inside a koi pond again." The celebration continued and she was starting to like Mari, maybe that's why Crozeph knew her. She always noticed that Crozeph is drawn to people who seem to be less of a nuisance to him and those who are a pain is drawn to him. Maybe it was a good decision for her to go with one of the pillars of Jacob's Ladder.

"Eh? A pillar? Hashira? I never noticed that sounds really cool" she told her "but it also sounds like a big responsibility" she added. The mention of how stats didn't matter as long as she's doing her best "well that was an assurance that I'll hold on to." She wanted to know a few things about her more without sounding like a person who sticks her nose to anything but hearing that Mari understands Crozeph's enjoyment of solitude was enough for her to understand Mari more.

"Introverts and extroverts, I guess I fall into the extrovert section," she said holding a piece of paper for her next wish "I don't want to be alone even if it's less draining. It just feels lonely, but maybe that's why Crozeph is more decisive and you're a hashira, people who can handle to be alone can also be strong enough to handle things and people" with that Shirogane knew what her third wish would be. "Thanks, Mari for that, I now know what to write on the next one," she said before beginning to write something on her paper.

What would you wish for someone you care about?

Spoiler

Shirogane had friends who are always there for each other. That was the reason they build a guild in the first place. When she met Crozeph, she only saw a person who was alone yet he seemed fine by it. She did her best to pester or bother him at times just so she won't see him alone but according to Mari, he wanted things that way. A realization for her, it made sense even just a little and for that she only wished that Crozeph would be safe whenever he is alone. Be it away from Jacob's Ladder or from her, despite the danger that Cardinal poses for players who aren't in groups.

Wish #3:  keep him safe when he's all by himself.

@Mari

Edited by Shirogane

While taking in all the sights Katoka heard a familiar voice and turned to see Ruler. Her eyes lit up and her hands covered her mouth in surprise, she looked so cute in her yukata that she couldn't contain her surprise, "So cute." she said aloud without realizing it and began to blush behind her hands. It took her a moment to process her question and she turned a bit to fuss with her hair nervously, "I-I think I could show you around and explain some things."

She reached out and tugged at the sleeve of her yukata, "Come on then, we have a lot to look at." her eyes began to sparkle, "And so much to eat." Katoka began to explain the origins of the tanabata festival and how it was celebrated in Japan while leading Ruler about and showing her all the decorations and telling her stories of the trips she took when she was younger.

@Ruler

Edited by Katoka

Astralin had almost forgotten the way to where she was originally headed, and ended up getting sidetracked. She soon stumbled upon an eccentric stall. Intrigued, Astralin decided to investigate. She noticed the two players from before, only this time, the darker one's mask was shifted off. Since the player's attention was still over to the counter, Astralin still had no clue who it was. "Oh...ahaha, um...hello again...." She said a bit nervously. All things considered...this was awkward. "I'll admit, I didn't expect to run into you two again..." She remarked. With that, she would slowly approach the NPC at the counter, still intrigued at what this was. "Hey, may I ask what this is?" Astralin asked the NPC“This is the magpie meet and greet. Meet a magpie, see if you can get it to find something that might catch its eye, chances are, it might bring you something good, or a token that can be exchanged for one of our prizes. A go for you? One try per person. We’ve got some unique sponsors this year, so...” The NPC explained. "Sure, why not?" Astralin responded. The NPC would gesture for Astralin to follow, and as Astralin made her way, she was going to say "bye", but the recognition of the girl from the shop...she stopped. "Wh-? Oh, it's you! From the shop! The amulet has been doing wonders for me so far, thank you again!" She exclaimed, as she moved her hand to the pendant of the amulet, lifting it up a little. "Ok, bye~!" She said with a pleasant smile right before turning to enter the tent and meet one of the birds. 

@NIGHT

ID# 160565 CD: 5

Astralin would enter and see a cage housing a fair variety of magpies, most of which were the usual black-and-white varieties. She looked at quite a few before looking at one in particular, practically deciding at random. "Hmm...how about this one?" She asked. The NPC would look over to see which one Astralin had picked out. “That's Atalante. She the one you're going with?" The NPC asked, waiting for confirmation. Astralin looked back to the bird, which was eyeing her curiously. "Mm-hm, she is." Astralin confirmed with a light smile.

Spoiler

Magpie(A).png.69b124b6ff8e770c0e9bba2a78422f2e.png

ID# 160566 CD: 4

The NPC would walk over to open the cage and retrieve Atalante, then she brought the bird over to the habitat, while Astralin followed the NPC over there. Once there, it would be Astralin's turn to do something with the magpie. "Hey there, Atalante." She began. "I'm Astralin, it's nice to meet you. I was hoping to get a little help from you..." She explained, or, at least, attempted to explain. She was going to need something to help the bird, as words probably weren't going to help... now, how was Astralin going to ask it for a token...? Perhaps something in the shape of one...a coin, of course! Smiling at her new idea, Astralin pulled out a single col from her resources, and placed it before the bird. Atalante hopped back a step or two, then began eying the coin curiously. She took in the sight, walked around it, pecked it, too. The magpie was indeed studying Astralin's hint...

ID# 160567 CD: 11

Total: 20(received Nebulae Yokan Block)

The magpie then suddenly chirped and flew off, quickly returning with a token, and placed it down before Astralin. The coin hint worked. "Wow, really Atalante? Thank you!" Astralin said with a thankful smile. The magpie seemed pleased, too. The NPC would then walk over to retrieve Atalante and return her to the cage, and Astralin now had a token to exchange for one of the available prizes. When she reached the counter and was given the choice to select, she chose the jelly with the nebula design. She could have chosen the supernova one, but it probably would have been bittersweet for her for personal reasons. The deaths of stars, while incredible sights, were kind of saddening to both Astralin and her mother back in the real world, as the star would be gone forevermore, never to contribute its light to the night sky again... Whatever the case, she now had chosen her prize, the activity was over.

Edited by Astralin

Carefully zig-zagging through the sea of people, Elora found herself at what appeared to be the center of the festival. Lanterns hung and flickered all around her, bathing the scenery in vibrant wash of orange light. She couldn't help but feel energized by the tone it set, especially when paired with the commotion of commerce, competitions, and conversations. I'm gonna try as many things I can while I'm here! There's no reason to be afraid in doing it alone! She nodded to herself in reassurance that that was all the convincing she needed, at least for now. 

Up ahead, she noticed large groups of people had encircled some sort of workshop. Is that a craft area or something? Curious, Elora maneuvered her way through the audience to have a closer look. A small group of young boys were hard at work making calculations and trying to piece together bits and bobs of whatever they needed to build something. 

“Hey! Excuse me! Do you have some time?”, a high-pitched voice hollered over to her. "Depends on what you're going to try and talk me into buying or doing", she cautiously replied. It wasn't uncommon for people asking that sort of thing to make lengthy sales pitches or sermons in order to hold your attention hostage. She preferred to escape an awkward confrontation before it spiraled into just that. “My friends and I are trying to complete a project. It'd be really helpful if you could make or look for some items we need. We're not asking for money or anything, just that you try and search for these things while you're wandering around the festival" He gestured forward with a pamphlet, indicating that it would contain more information on what they were looking for. "Sure, I'll see what I can --"

"Thanks!", he yelled before sprinting toward a couple that had just entered within a certain proximity to the booth. Guess they're next. She chuckled to herself before navigating to an unoccupied bench nearby. Opening the brochure, she began to absorb everything that it detailed. Gravity Dust? I've never attempted to craft anything like that before? Well, there are probably a lot of other Alchemists here that could make something like that. Maybe I could stick to gathering the Gold Stars. That seems easy and pleasantly noncommittal. If I can't find any, then there's nothing to feel bad about.

She remembered that she had picked up those papers that she was supposed to write her wishes on. Maybe sitting down for a moment would give her a good opportunity to think of some responses before she committed all of her interest to participating in the fun games. 

Spoiler

Prompt 1: What would you wish for the rest of your stay in Aincrad?

Not to die would be nice, was her immediate thought, I don't know...I guess being able to do these sorts of things more often... She looked up momentarily to once again admire the beauty surrounding her. I think I'd like to become stronger and to be able to visit all of the other floors. I don't even know how many there are at this point, I just know that I'm bored of feeling so trapped. That observation made her smile. I am trapped though, aren't I? This is probably just another way for me to search for a distraction, just like... She didn't want to think about it. Instead, she would write. Intertwining the pen between her fingers, she scribbled in her response. It was rather difficult to do without a hard surface to write on.

Answer: "To see it all"

She sighed and slumped forward in her seat. This wasn't exactly how she envisioned making wishes would go. So much for a carefree activity.

[Elora Completes Wish #1]

Edited by Elora

99.png.98a7f949ee2dfa44bcef1e707f6f6098.png"Thanks!"

Haine accepted the tray of Takoyaki and ventured off into the bustling streets. With a mouthful of food, she watched fascinated as the city bustled with life. Aincrad was known for its beauty, but nothing had held a candle to the bright lights and colors lining the grounds. A cadence beckoned her to the heart of the square to observe the people around her, she had never been to a festival before. Hailing from Sweden and taking after her mother's heritage more, she had yet to be accustomed to the culture. Upon receiving Vie's invitation, she was ecstatic to try it out with her. With the bleakness of this world, its inhabitants needed some sense of normalcy to stay sane.

She absently chewed at the Takoyaki and received a message from her dear redhead. The Tanzaku place? Haine peered at her map and tilted her head. She traced the location down the town, the stalls thinning into a peaceful forest clearing. Delicate paper lanterns lit the bath to the great tree. Her eyes lit up in recognition at the familiar face. "Vieee?" She tapped the shoulder of a woman who turned around and cocked a brow. It was in fact not her. "Vi Viiii?" She unceremoniously ran into the stand with a list of papers. The woman ushered her to grab them and write some sentiments to hang. Haine nodded and accepted them, but her friend had yet to be found.

She ventured off with the papers in pursuit of her guild mate. She was not used to walking in such tight confines, the fabric heavy and draping around her. She combed her fingers through her soft blue locks, curled and swept into neat pigtails. Her clumsy stance caused her to trip over a particularly jagged rock, colliding with another figure. "EeeeH-" She clutched her hands over the other's clothing to seek purchase as she struggled back up. Her gold eyes searched green, later recognizing that it was in fact who she was searching for.

[ Haine receives the Tanzaku. ]

Spoiler

Name: Haine
Level: 58
HP: 1190/1190
EN: 116/116

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 66
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 4
BLD:36

Equipped Gear:

Divine Piercer - Aqua [Weapon]: Damage 2, Bleed 1
Heart's Container - Aquilia [Light Armor]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Osiris's Grips [
Trinket]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Fishing [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:

Familiar -Fighter

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics
Purify

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter HP Potions (+50 HP)*3

Housing Buffs:

Bedroom ( Rested ) -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Basic Workshop ( Working ) -  +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Slime farm ( Basic training ) +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month. Must be used on a player's first post in a thread. Cooldown begins counting down when used in a post.

Fishing Pond ( Angler ) +1 material gained when fishing

Basic Kitchen

Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Living Room

Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Guild Hall Buffs:

Trading hall

Every member of Firm Anima receives an additional +2 EXP for each craft. +5 to salvage recovery LD's. (10+ for alchemy crystals, 6+ for others). If you are rank 9 you also get +1 crafting attempt/day. If you are rank 10 you get +2 crafting attempts/day.

Treasury

+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Storage Vault

Allows a guild to create a Storage Vault in their Guild Page. Members can use this thread to store and withdraw items. Any items that have trading restrictions cannot be moved to a Storage Vault.

Guild Bank

Allows the Guild Owner to promote one member (or themselves) to 'Treasurer'. This unlocks access to a Guild Bank spending account.

Scents of the Wild:

Kumatetsu 

Yamata no Orochi

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Haine