[F4 - Event Boss] True Love Strikes Harder

Thus the battle begun, and all of them had tried to attack the stone female reluctantly... she had giggled after @Hikoru's attack, "Sooo strong... some lady must be lucky to have such a stronger warrior like you~ How about that female being me~?" she had attempted to charm Hikoru, however ultimately failing to do so. The crows had cawed out and set their eyes on Morgenstern, however looking at Seul... and started to attack Seul... the one that had attacked them. @Dominion had tried his best to stun her right into place, however... he didn't know the true skill behind her... "Silly human, you're tactics wont work on me.". Then Freylise took a few steps outward to Morgenstern and placed her hand on his chin before slapping him on his face dealing a bit of damage to him "Be nice to a lady mister! Don't you have any manners!?" she slammed her foot against the ground screaming out.

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1674/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<Heartless Love>> : This boss is unaffected by all status effects. (Even unique ones.)
    • <<Fallen Girls Love>> : This boss will roll a die for the player that had attacked it last turn for the most damage dealt to its HP, on a roll of 15-20 the player suffers “Charm”. [This does not count towards the bosses actual action.]
      • [Charm - Status Effect: This effect will send thoughts into your mind preventing you from attacking the player or enemy that had placed this upon you for one action.]
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x4 - HP: 321/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1

• Abilities:
    • <<Blind Eye>> : These mobs will be attracted to the player with the second highest amount of hate.

ID: 77386 - MD: 7 [Birds - Hit Seul] DMG: 140-92=48*4=192

ID: 77387 - MD: 7 - LD: 7 [Charm Fails on Hikoru - Hits Morgenstern] DMG: 260-170=90

Group 1:

1. [H:6] Morgenstern - 750/840 - 84/84

2. [H:0] Hikoru - 1135/1135 - 101/112

3. [H:0] Aereth - 560/560 - 54/56

4. [H:2 (Birds) 1 (Freylise)] Seul - 827/995 - 74/98

5. [H:1] Dominion - 360/360 - 35/36

6. [H:0] Anemone - 640/640 - 64/64

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love

Group 2:

1. @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

2. Domarus

3. Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the blonde's misfortune, the event boss for this year also wasn't Cupid. She let out a half sigh and a self deprecating smile as she slightly cursed at herself for hoping that this event's enemy would be the same toga dressed angel she encountered on her first event as a frontliner. Even though she was barely level 19, lowest level that participated at the event and tucking at Lessa's skirt. A long sigh followed as she remembered those days, when she would be cheerful and optimistic.

The blonde frowned at the petrified apparition before them and at its flirty attitude. She showed a displeased expression at the sight of her interaction with Hikoru. Seems like some sort of lingering emotions would've caused this visible change.

Clenching her teeth, she entered her perfected pre-stance for the charge skill, in mere moments she was in front of the stone figure showing a fiersone expression, baring her fangs at it. Raising her banner in preparation for a sword art she spoke, with venomous words:

"Stay away from him, b****." Jealousy in a woman is indeed a ugly thing.

With her weapon emanating a ominously crimson glow, she quickly unleashed four chained stabs finshing with one bash to the head from above. "A lady? You think pretty high of yourself for a mere pebble in my way." She said with a sadistic smile as she ended her sword art, removing a nice chunk of its HP bar. Taking a few steps back, she showed a thumb up to signal the rest of her team to attack. She showed a smirk thinking: 'This rock has nothing on Cupid.' Then taking into consideration her growth sice then she sighted and muttered to herself, her facial features softening a bit. "I wish Lessa-senpai was here."

ID# 77389  BD: 8 (6+4-2, non-crit)

Sword art: (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(35+5+1)= 615 raw dmg - 65 mit = 550 dmg

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1124/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<Heartless Love>> : This boss is unaffected by all status effects. (Even unique ones.)
    • <<Fallen Girls Love>> : This boss will roll a die for the player that had attacked it last turn for the most damage dealt to its HP, on a roll of 15-20 the player suffers “Charm”. [This does not count towards the bosses actual action.]
      • [Charm - Status Effect: This effect will send thoughts into your mind preventing you from attacking the player or enemy that had placed this upon you for one action.]
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x4 - HP: 321/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1

• Abilities:
    • <<Blind Eye>> : These mobs will be attracted to the player with the second highest amount of hate.

Group 1:

Group 2:

1. [H:2] Ariel - 1950/1950 - 101/118

2.  @Domarus

3.  Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

The fight had begun and the statue came to life.  He watched as the tank in the first party used his skill, his voice echoing.  After that a black haired man charged forward and dealt a good amount of damage to the statue.  What was strange was that the statue had looked at him longingly and flirted with the man.  He noticed Ariel tense beside him and wondered why on earth she would.  After that player, the others struck, Aereth being the next one only to miss.  Domarus didn't expect Aereth to be the best in combat.  He was the scout general, or would be at least.  A silver haired player rushed in and struck at the crows but Domarus believed it would be pointless to do so.  All focus should be on the boss not the crows in his opinion, save for distraction.  Who knew if the boss had the ability to summon more?  Then Dominion charged forward and attacked with a stun art.  It was solely for paralysis since he knew his healer dealt pitiful damage at this current time.  The last player didn't really do anything and with that the statue fought back.  The manner she did so however was anything but annoying to Domarus.  A simple slap on the face was all.  Domarus gripped his weapon as it was their party's turn and watched as Ariel shot forward and lashed out at the statue.  He watched the manner of her approach, recognizing it.  It was rage, pure and utter wrath.  However it was uncontrolled, unlike Domarus'.  After she dealt he attack he couldn't help but wonder if it was connected with the statue's comment with Hikoru.  From what he had seen, it appeared that the statue was quite evasive despite it being made from solid stone.  If this were true, Domarus most likely wouldn't be able to hit it.  Until he purchased an accuracy enhanced weapon that is.  So until then he'd target the crows.  He doubted he'd finish them off but it would be better than missing the statue.  He pushed off when Ariel came back, moving rather speedily towards the statue, who was between him and the crows at the time.  His black armor, completely covering all his features, and weapon pulsed a dark red glow as he approached.  When he neared the statue he feinted an attack on her and her reaction made it clear that she would definitely have dodged him if he tried to hit her.  He sped past her and his ax gained a black glow as he released Exploding Catapult on the crows, striking at them with powerful and fierce blows powered by his wrath.  He then charged back towards the group, making his way around from behind the statue.  He dealt quite a bit of damage for someone who just made it to tier two.  However it was not nearly enough for Domarus and if he hadn't been wearing his helmet that would have been obvious.

Spoiler

ID#  77390  BD:  7  CD:  1  -Sword art used:  Exploding Catapult  x2x7  -28 En-

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1124/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<Fallen Girls Love>> : This boss will roll a die for the player that had attacked it last turn for the most damage dealt to its HP, on a roll of 15-20 the player suffers “Charm”. [This does not count towards the bosses actual action.]
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x4 - HP: 160/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1
       -14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:
    • <<Blind Eye>> : These mobs will be attracted to the player with the second highest amount of hate.

Group 1:

Group 2:

2.  [H:1 Birds] Domarus  -  500/500  -  22/50

3.  @Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Edited by Domarus

I leaned on a pillar and kept my focus to not fall. The whooe world still moved a little. Like when beeing on a ship. With a sligthly blurry sight I saw several players attack a big statue, as well as some crows. I knew my high damage would make a different on the boss. But wjen I spotted the crows, there seemed to be two choices. Crows or boss. Before I couod decide Ariel engage and dealt almost a third of the boss's health. "Wohaa!!" I said out loud when the lioness's spear reduced her health. Next was Domarus in my group. He seemed to be using same kind of weapon as me. Those was pretty rare nowadays thou. As he attack I knew I couodnt just spectate. So I closed my eyes hard to regain calm and focus. Breathing deep breaths. When I opened my eyes again I felt I had a few seconds of calm, have pushed away the drunkiness. No time to lose I darted towards the boss. I saw three of the crows was relatively close to her as well. I placee myself so when I actibated.the powerful swordart, bothe boss losed a chunk of health and also three crows reached 0 hp. "Nice one!" I said to myself. Next moment the alcohol made me remember it was there. It felt like I would fall. So I stumbled several steps to the side, seeing the wall come closer. "Nonono.." I said but couldnt regain balance in time and planted my face on the wall before I fell to the floor. It felt good so I kept laying there withput trying to push myself up. I only raised my right arm amd heod a thumb up. "Im fine."

Spoiler

ID: 77415

BD: 6+3=9 9-1(birds)=8 noncrit 9-2(Freylise) =7 noncrit

Dmg: 35*14=490

Crows(x3): 490-35=455

Freylise: 490-65=425

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 699/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x3 - HP: 0/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1
       -14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

Corrupted Love Crows x1 - HP: 160/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1
       -14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

3. [H:1] Zandra - 1275/1275 - 98/126

4. @Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Edited by Zandra

OOC: Again, just observing. Not taking part in the combat. @Beat, you're still up.

Tomas exhaled a misty plume of air from his lungs as the sounds of swords striking against some foreign surface began to float up on the chill night air. Reaching out with his black leather gloved right hand he wrapped his fingers around the steel ring that was set into the trap door that led from the top of the bell tower to the chapel's interior and, as silently as possible, eased the door open. That done he snaked the bell's pull rope down through the now open trap door and then began to slither down the rope head first like some kind of silent shadow serpent. The thought of the serpentine similarities caused the corners of the Monk's mouth to quirk up, ever so slightly, though there was similarity at all between his mission in life and the serpent from the beginning of the Book of Genesis, so far as Tomas was concerned.

Easing down the rope until he had a clear view of the chapel's spacious interior. Once he had a clear view of the goings on the Monk merely hung upside down from the rope, observing the goings on with dark eyes and making nary a sound as he hung like a spider from the pull rope. It didn't appear as if this boss was going to present that much of a challenge to the players taking part. Pity. It would have been nice if the game could have provided a few obstacles to knock out some of the other players within the digital prison, it would make Tomas' mission that much more easily accomplished. Still, it was of no matter. However difficult the path proved to be regarding the freeing of these poor souls he would see it through until the end, either with all of them dying or his own death.

Edited by Tomas

Beat's heart pumped as he watched the elites of Sword Art Online assault the lonely statue. It was amazing that the difference between him and the best of the frontlines was so great, but rather than discourage Beat, it raised his vigor even higher. He cheered as each of them struck with incredible force, the shockwaves tossing his long hair around as he refused to blink, making sure to capture every moment.

"Yeah! Just a bit more!" 

Ariel was much faster than him, but she had told him to watch her back, so he did his best to keep up, leaping into the air as his hands began to glow. He smiled as he allowed the thrill of battle to fill him, inspired by the best of the best. Following-up Ariel's attack, Beat's hands found their mark, striking structural weaknesses of the statue, finding a crack here, a dent there, each strike resonating throughout the room. 

"Hari chiryō!!!"

Spoiler

ID# 77422: BD: 11 (10+3-2)

Acupuncture - 3x3 - Dmg- (12+2) * 9 = 126 - 65 = 61 Dmg

Beat [470/470] [32/42]

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 638/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

-14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

-14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

4. [H:2] Beat - 470/470 - 32/42

5. @Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Edited by Beat

In the confusion and panic following the appearance of the sinister angel, Shield lost sight of those he had sough to party with. Through the churning masses, he saw one face that stood out to him and followed it. As the party lines were drawn in the proverbial sand, separating one group from another, he found himself exactly where he did and did not want to be: Beside Beat, and behind Ariel. He swore under his breath, but there was no time to renegotiate now.

Watching the progressing battle, he kept a close eye on the battle stats of the mysterious boss and her minions in his HUD, taking careful note as each new ability revealed itself. There was one in particular that had given him great pause.

The minions... they don't target the player who's drawn the most ire. This isn't good. I don't have a way to be second best to them but first choice for the angel at the same time.

It was with overwhelming relief that Zandra had finished off the majority of the minions before he had an opening to act.

My job just became much, much simpler!

He rushed forward, putting himself between Freylise and those from his party who had smitten her with their attacks, smashing his axe against his shield and filling his lungs to bellow at her with all of his might.

[Combat Action: Howl]

"Hey, ugly!" Shield crowed, continuing to drum up as much racket as he could manage with the clanging of his axe. "Reckon yourself a genuine beautiful lover, do you? Well I hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but you're not even half the woman that my hag of an ex wife was!"

His voice boomed through out through the building, echoing off of the faux-hallowed walls and floors as his voice shook dust from the form of the newly animated statue. His jaw was clenched tight and his eyes full of poison as he aimed to draw all of the hatred from her that he could manage despite not having harmed a hair on her stone head.

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 638/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

-14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

-14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

2. [H:0] Domarus - 500/500 - 22/50

4. [H:2] (Freylise only) Beat - 420/420 - 32/42

5. [H:3] Shield - 550/500 - 50/50

6. @Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Edited by Shield

ID# 77484 results:

Battle: 8 Hit! 14x16= 224-65=159 DMG

Hakai looked over at Domarus as he watched Aereth attack and miss. They had been talking earlier and she was interested to see how he would react to Aereths missed attack. Nothing. He seemed entirely unfazed by the miss, although it wasn't like she could tell much with his armor on. The armor was obviously a very well thought out scare tactic. She approved, although it wasnt the sort of thing she would do. She raised her katana and rushed at the boss, her katana slashing into the bosses stone skill. As she watched the status effect Envenom popped up on the bosses health bar before flickering out. She should have known that this boss would be immune from her status effects too. She looked over at Domarus again, glad that he had attacked the crows. Who knew what sort of things the boss could do with them. She had heard about side minions in the other boss fights and the things that came of not getting rid of them.

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 479/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

-14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

-14x2x7-35=161 dmg

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

6. [H:1(Freylise)] Hakai: 720/720 58/72 EN

@Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Envenom activated, but RIP, yet another boss my debuffs dont work on. Originality!

266280949636005888.png

Stats:

Spoiler

Level 36

HP: 720

EN: 72

DMG: 15 (R5 SA's= 16)

EVA: 3

Mit: 66

Blight: 2

Envenom: 2

Mods: 

Quick Change

Ferocity (Rank 5)

Equipment:

Manaei's Breastplate: 3 EVA

Eris Gauntlet: 54 Mit

Limbos Fang: Blight 2, Envenom 2

Nerius Strength: +30 Mit on activation, 3/3 Charges

At the Ready:

Limbos Fang V1: Bleed 2 Para 1

Limbos Fang V2: Para 2, Bleed 1

Edited by Hakai

Freylise had looked down upon Ariel whom which had gotten struck with jealousy over talking flirting with a player, in which she had to reverse charm back and say to her "You feeling lonely baby? I can show you same amount of love dearie..." however ultimately failing to charm her all together, eventually she had pushed her aside walking towards Shield and said "Enough chat though, I don't have time for you. Dearie~ take care of this pest." then the crow had looked over to Ariel and flew over to peck her right where her heart laid striking her with a little bit of power. Freylise had made her way to Shield and struck him by piercing his heart with her own hand however dealing practically nothing at all, which had made her a little upset. Freylise stood above the groups of players and continued to fight against the odds.

-----

Bird - ID: 77507 - MD: 10 [Hit Ariel] [Damage: 125-75=50]

Freylise - ID: 77508 - MD: 6 - LD: 1 [Hit Shield] [Damage: 130-84=46+54=Practically Nothing.]

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 437/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-42 HP thorns]

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

1. [H:2] Ariel - 1900/1950 - 101/118

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love

Group 3:

1. @Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Hydra really had no idea what was going on, the party that was just about to be formed somehow dispersed into dust as various swarms of players made there move towards the boss. "Eh..." Today hadn't been the best, no valentine, he had lost his only unique and now a boss had spawned which he hadn't heard the briefing for. The brunette watched as various parties went at what appeared to be an angel with a flock of crows surrounding her. "My area of eff..." He watched helplessly as his targets shattered into fragments, seemingly another player taking most of the flock down. "Well," It had become a common sight now, the amount of frontliners was just to overwhelming for these event bosses. Hydra wasn't sure whether to be glad or unhappy about that, it wasn't like he was in for a chance of the final drop anyway but he was certain that other's had the potential of obtaining them. 

In any case as the damage stacked up it eventually reached to his turn, preparing his charge he rushed the closest mob which happened to be the one remaining crow. It felt a bit like a comedic act trying to stab a small bird twelve times whilst it flapped about, eventually he finalised. "I can't even take down this?" Letting out a sigh he retreated back and looked towards the next in his party, which happened to be Sey. "Good luck," The spearman mumbled in a sarcastic yet humours tone, he knew his friend wouldn't need it.

ID# 77525 results:

Battle: 4+3-1 (hit)

<R2 Charge> (+2 Dmg)

SA: Merciless Flurry: (13+2) x 12 = 180-35 = 145 Damage to Corrupted Love Crow

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 437/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-42 HP thorns]

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x1 - HP: 15/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

Group 3:

1. @Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Freylise the Fallen Angel of  Love

"Looks like it's my turn. Good effort, Hydra." The snow-haired player would announce as he stepped up, holding his spear in his right hand, Hidden's hand in his left. Looks like the spotlight decided to shine on the both of them. "I won't be gone for long." He promised before releasing, pressing forward already as he aimed for the angelic being, who seemed to be cutting down low from the sudden barrage it's taken. While he was not sure how much health it had, seeing how devastating some attacks were, he assumed it must have been a lot. It was his turn to add a drop of water to the see. Approaching the being with haste in his steps, his right hand would extend out towards the side as his eyes locked onto the center of the being, more towards the stomach as the base held the tower up. The first few strikes lashed out in the usual left - right - left pattern, but he added a little flavor with the eleventh hit, slicing upwards to launch his own body into the air. With the weapon held above his head, he would slice back down through the center to deal the final blow. It was not too much damage, but it was more than a sneeze as well. At least, he liked to think so. His steps would motion back towards his partner. "Show em what you're made of, love." Only for him to become aware of what he had said. To dismiss it, he blamed it on his British accent, but more doubts flooded the back of his mind.

ID: 77536

BD: : 7 + 3 -2 = 8

SA: Merciless Flurry (12 x 1) -13 Energy

Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 65 = 79 Dmg to Freylise

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 358/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-42 HP thorns]

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:
    • PST EDIT, I forgot the fact that Seul had Flame Aura, and Hydra should had finished off the bird, so sorry for the inconvience!

Group 1:

Group 2:

Group 3:

1. [H:1] Hydra: 715/715 HP - 57 / 70 NRG

2. [H:1] Sey: 740/740 HP - 61/74 NRG

3. @Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Freylise the Fallen Angel of  Love

77559 BD:6-1=5 Miss -2 EN

Hidden watched as the battle begun as an angel landed in front of them. Her hand gripped Sey's with a bit more pressure. What happened next was more of a blur. A blond player led the battle with a battle cry. His group attacked after him, dealing quite a bit of damage. That scuffle ended with the blond that had yelled getting smacked by the boss. She peered over at Sey's face. He seemed determined, courageous. She found herself smiling. The man in front of them charged forward, slashing the boss. She felt as Sey's hand released from her and he told her that he would be back. She nodded and watched in awe as he attacked. He struck in a flurry, striking the stone fiercely, but the stone boss just acted as if it were mere nothing. 'If I was strong enough, perhaps I might have gotten a last hit on this thing'  Her eyes fell onto a man with blond hair in her party. His position would probably be best for the last hit. If not then the black-haired man after him. 

Sey returned to her side. He told her to show them what she was made of. The man also had referred to her as "love". She felt her covered face redden, but she charged forward with the intentions of the bird in the red health zone. Her dagger came into her hand as if it were second nature. She leapt forward, coming in to the air. Her blade let out a violent orange color. She slashed down. The crow cawed at her. It darted to the side at the last second, leaving her knife to only knock off one of its dark feathers. As she landed, the feather floated down slowly beside her.  She then realized how close she was to the boss. She darted back towards to Sey. She met his eyes and said, "Sorry, still not the best at combat" 

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 358/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-42 HP thorns]

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

Group 3:

1. [H:1] Hydra: 715/715 HP - 57 / 70 NRG

2. [H:1] Sey: 740/740 HP - 61/74 NRG

3. [H:0] Hidden : 250/250 HP - 18/20 NRG

4. @Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Freylise the Fallen Angel of  Love

Teion drew in a steady breath. They were halfway through the rotation of players now, and looked to be quickly bringing Freylise into the red zone. Tightening her grip on the handle of her battle axe, the violet-haired blacksmith tensed as her turn was up. She pushed herself forward, increasing her pace until the broke into a run towards the living statue. Teion brought her weapon over her shoulder, preparing to bring the blade down across her body. Before she could hit her mark, however, the fallen angel's stone eyes locked onto her own and a playful smile rested on her features. The warrior faltered, and while her swing went wide to miss the boss entirely, Freylise let out a small condescending chuckle. The stone angel took advantage of the blacksmith's momentum, giving her a forceful push as if to tell Teion to get out of her way. The girl quickly lost her footing, and as a result stumbled before her shoulder collided with a hard stone wall.

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID#: 77566
    • BD: 1 - Critical Fail!
      • -2 Energy

Battle Order:

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 358/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-42 HP thorns]

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:

Group 1:

Group 2:

Group 3:

3. [H:0] Hidden : 250/250 HP - 18/20 NRG

4. Teion

5. @Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Time progresses, and the group of players had brought it down to its knees... far below the yellow zone for the boss... Beatbox had looked up to see the four crows bite the dust after attacks, then he had looked over to the boss and was hitting players continuously... he had taken a deep breath and placed his hand of the hilt of his sword... and watched as Teion tried to strike the boss unfortunately getting shoved by the boss, Beatbox had opened his eyes and looked forward with an angered look as he dashed forward using his Charge weapon skill along with Bullrush striking against the boss with a great amount of power unleashing Meteor Break saying out with a growl "You'll keep your hands off of her!" and finished his combo leaping back to Teion placing his sword next to her "You'll have to go through me first rubble." he looked forward with an angered look.

-----

ID: 77597 - BD: 8+4-2=10

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 31*11=341-65=276]

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 79/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

4. [H: 1] Seul - 827/995 - 74/98

Group 2:

Group 3:

4. Teion

5. [H:1] Beatbox : 1055/1055 - 93/104

6. @Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Itzal watched as it was his party's turn to strike it.  A red player he didn't know struck first and then Sey, followed by a cloaked figure, the blacksmith who made the sword he was using now, Beatbox, and now it was his turn.  He saw how low the boss's health was and he calculated it's mitigation with his own damage.  He would not be able to finish it off after all.  He didn't know who was behind him, only what he needed to do.  Itzal gripped his sword and nodded to Velnia, who nodded in turn and rushed towards the statue.  While Beatbox had it distracted he ran along behind and shot off towards her.  It was clear by now that status effects did nothing against the boss, which sucked for Itzal.  He went ahead and used Nova Ascension since it cost him less energy.  With that he leaped up, released the sword art on the statue's back and neck, and landed beside Beatbox, rolling to reduce any small chance of fall damage and was on his feet immediately, holding his sword out to block any attack.  "I've got your back man," he said through his mouthpiece.

ID#  77601  BD:  6+3  Nova ascension  [12x9-65=43 dmg]

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 36/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

4. [H: 1] Seul - 827/995 - 74/98

Group 2:

Group 3:

4. Teion

5. [H:1] Beatbox : 1055/1055 - 93/104

6. Itzal : 1,040/1,040 - 92/104

7. @Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Edited by Itzal

It was his turn now. His plan was to try to stun the boss to prevent it from attacking but after having seen how it worked out before he realized that wasn't gonna work. The boss's health was low, but there was absolutely no way he was going to be able to finish it. The best he could do would be to try to get a bleed effect on it. He charged forward to the stone being and activated his Star Quint Prominence, leaving behind a star mark on her. Backing away quickly he saw that the bleed effect had been activated, only to be negated shortly after. "Tch. So even that won't work," Vargas said, disappointed. His disappointment, however, soon turned to worry as he realized he may have just drawn the boss's attention on to himself. If he got hit it was going to hurt, really gonna hurt.

Spoiler

ID #77623

BD: 10 (10+2-2)

DMG: 1 (4+2=6*6=36-65=1)

Effect: Bleed 4 DMG [2/2] - NEGATED (Heartless Love)

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 35/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-42 HP thorns]

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:

Group 1:

1. [H:6] Morgenstern - 750/840 - 84/84

2. [H:0] Hikoru - 1135/1135 - 101/112

3. [H:0] Aereth - 560/560 - 54/56

4. [H:2 (Birds) 1 (Freylise)] Seul - 827/995 - 74/98

5. [H:1] Dominion - 360/360 - 35/36

6. [H:0] Anemone - 640/640 - 64/64

Group 2:

1. [H:2] Ariel - 1900/1950 - 101/118

2. [H:0] Domarus - 500/500 - 22/50

3. [H:1] Zandra - 1275/1275 - 98/126

4. [H:2] (Freylise only) Beat - 420/420 - 32/42

5. [H:3] Shield - 550/500 - 50/50

6. [H:1(Freylise)] Hakai: 720/720 58/72 EN

Group 3:

4. Teion

5. [H:1] Beatbox : 1055/1055 - 93/104

6. [H:1] Itzal : 1,040/1,040 - 92/104

7. [H:2] Vargas 260/260 - 20/26

@Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Edited by Vargas

Freylise had continued to be attacked... and attacked... and attacked, bringer her health finally down to the red area... but this was not going to stop Freylise... she had noticed the blonde haired fighter declaring that she would have to get through him first if she wanted to get to the female... she had smirked and started to walk up towards him. Placing a hand on his chin she push him up to look into his eyes "Aren't you the sweetest thing? Looking out for a girl like that... why not instead be with me?" charming him, @Beatbox stood their unable to say anything nor move, she smiled with an evil grin as he hand had glowed a bright white as she shot an arrow through @Vargas  heart unexpectedly, dealing an incredible amount of damage at him forcing him to fall to the ground. She had looked up... it was time for her next victims, she had pushed Beatbox down and turned to the other group with an evil smile.

-----

ID: 77625 - MD: 9 (Hit Vargas - DMG: 195-9=187) - LD: 16 (Charm Hits Beatbox)

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 35/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-42 HP thorns]

• Abilities:
    • <<Piercing Arrow of Lost Love>> : On a critical natural roll of 9 and 10, this boss will seek the player with the most amount of hate, and pierce their heart through their armor with an arrow of light ignoring their mitigation of 10, and half their mitigation on a 9.
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

Group 2:

Group 3:

4. Teion

7. [H:2] Vargas 73/260 - 20/26

Group 4:

1. @Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Roll:
ID: 77641
BD: 6 (6-2+1 ACC+1 Concentration [5/5])
Sword Art: 3x2x19=114
DMG: 114-65=49 DMG

Mack watched the ongoing combat between the players and the stone angel with interested eyes. If there was one thing to be said for being the rear guard instead of the vanguard it was that it offered one the chance to clearly watch the battle as it unfolded and to formulate a strategy. In truth, the Vice Commander's plan had been to take out the minions and allow the rest of the players following him to focus completely on the boss. However, that scheme was thrown into disarray when the preceding group completely knocked out the remaining crows, leaving naught but Freylise herself to take care of.

"You four, stay behind Macradon and me. Once you've attacked clear back behind us and let us take the attacks from the Boss. Safest way," the Vice Commander rumbled, speaking over his shoulder and throwing back the crimson trimmed hood of his cloak as he slammed the butt of his spear on the floor of the chapel. The towering soldier strongly suspected that the words were unnecessary, he expected to crush the angel with his own assault since she was already in the red zone on her health bar, but it never hurt to be prepared for every potential eventuality

Hefting the black handled and bladed Two-Handed Axe of the Fallen, Mack charged forward and led his group into the fray even as the angel turned her attention towards him. As her head spun to face the group the axe whipped around Mack's body laterally, scything across Freylise's face with enough force to snap her head around to the left, that was followed up by a powerful blow to the angel's midriff that bent it slightly at the waist before the heavy head of the axe thudded into the top of her head with an overhanded tomahawking strike. Mack watched, with satisfaction, as the angel's health bar dropped to zero, fully expecting the monster to shatter into pixels and, finally after so long, reward him with the last hit bonus.

@Freylise

Battle Order and Stats

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: -14/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 [-49 DMG]

• Abilities:
    • <<Piercing Arrow of Lost Love>> : On a critical natural roll of 9 and 10, this boss will seek the player with the most amount of hate, and pierce their heart through their armor with an arrow of light ignoring their mitigation of 10, and half their mitigation on a 9.
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

Group 2:

Group 3:

4. Teion

Group 4:

1. [H:2] Mack: 1050/1050 - 96/102

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Freylise was finally struck down by one of the players... her HP had depleted to 0... she had stumbled onto the ground... she hadn't exploded into crystals just yet... her hands were placed upon her head as she walked walked backwards looking at @Morgenstern, she does not want to go down now... this is not how she wants this to end. She slowly ever so slowly walked over to Morgenstern as she wouldn't let herself lose and she wrapped her arms around the player and gave him a kiss. In the middle of this kiss Morgen's expression had slowly froze as he began to turn to stone, while Freylise started to look more... human... he wings fluttered as they had became more real then once the kiss was done... her health had returned back a little. She had pushed Morgenstern onto the ground as his stone body had made a slamming noise as he had hit the ground and she grew an evil smile as she had looked forward to @Macradon "Show me what ya got big boy~" she said as she lunged forward with her wingspread flying towards him to fight once more.

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 300/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 

• Abilities:
    • <<True Love's Kiss>> : Upon hitting Zero HP for the first time, the boss will embrace the player with the highest hate amongst every player in the room. The boss then places a kiss upon the player, draining them of life. The boss will drain 300HP, and then be healed 300HP. This damage is unmitigatable. The player that suffered this kiss cannot do anything and their hate is reduced to 0. If a players HP would be dropped to 0 with the effect of this ability, their HP will go to 1. [Boss battle returns to the next player in line in the party that had originally reduced this boss’ HP to zero, if none are left, then the party afterwards.]

Group 1:

1. [H:0] Morgenstern - 450/840 - 84/84 - Stone

Group 2:

Group 3:

4. Teion

Group 4:

1. [H:2] Mack: 1050/1050 - 96/102

2. @Macra

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

The battlefield was littered with multiple players, a lot of players. A smile would show on his face, a smile formed of glee. He was happy that so many people could gather together for something as petty as an event, hopefully Boss Raids would be this bountiful as well … if it wasn’t for the lethality rate it had. Letting out his breath as each party would engage upon the angel, switching out to let the next party take care of it, slowly going to the next and next and next, eventually coming to the fourth party, the one Mack and Macradon were a part of. Macradon would nod at Mack’s order, making sure that he would be the shield for the party if Freylise would be to attack the party. Mack would be the first to draw fire, brandishing his great-axe at the stone angel, slowly taking down its HP to 0, depleting it of health points. A quick victory, Macradon didn’t even have to do much, or that was what he thought.

The angel fell to its knees, but would get up again. “Wha- … what?!” Macradon thought. The angel didn’t disappear? It didn’t shatter into crystals? Pixels? Polygons? What was going on! Shaking his head in confusion, Macradon had no time to think, he had to follow instincts. The angel would go to Morgenstern, seemingly the tank that had gathered the most hate of all the present players. A kiss off true non-consent would be given, turning him into stone. As Morgenstern would be turned into stone, his health would be depleted of 300 as Freylise would be gaining 300 health, scoring just out of Macradon’s damage range. “With pleasure!” he replied as he would lunge forward as well. Freylise coming with her intimidating looks, Macradon with his white and red armor and the Sword of the Ancients. Having his sword resting on his right shoulder, his <Charge> and stance would activate his sword art Galaxy Destroyer. He would spin around counter-clockwise once and jump into the air, grasping as much momentum as possible to swing his sword down.

As momentum would be reached, Macradon’s spin would add that extra oopmh to the attack as he anticipated. A critical hit would be landed. This would not only give him enough damage to take down the stone angel, but it would also cleave through the stone of the angel like it was soft tissue. The blade would strike down, go through the angel’s stone body as a loud sound of steel clashing against stone would echo throughout the battlefield. Macradon’s sword would phase through most of the armor of Freylise, giving him the opportunity to really hit a hard hit on the stone angel. Macradon would land in front of Freylise, watching the beaten angel lay there as the health would deplete rapidly getting down to 0. With a grin on his face, Macradon would stand up tall and look down at the dying angel “Looks like you’re not composed of enough Sulfur, Tungsten and Silver, like me” he said as he tried not to laugh of his bad pun.

ID: 77647
BD: 10 NAT MAX CRIT BAYBIE! Partial Phase +2 DMG. (Partial Phase Halves MIT on a nat crit)
CD: 7, Recovery Proc.
LD: 2+5=7, no phat loot D:
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer 1x13x27-(65/2=~33)=318 DMG

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: -18/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 

• Abilities:
    • <<True Love's Kiss>> : Upon hitting Zero HP for the first time, the boss will embrace the player with the highest hate amongst every player in the room. The boss then places a kiss upon the player, draining them of life. The boss will drain 300HP, and then be healed 300HP. This damage is unmitigatable. The player that suffered this kiss cannot do anything and their hate is reduced to 0. If a players HP would be dropped to 0 with the effect of this ability, their HP will go to 1. [Boss battle returns to the next player in line in the party that had originally reduced this boss’ HP to zero, if none are left, then the party afterwards.]

Group 1:

1. [H:0] Morgenstern - 450/840 - 84/84 - Stone

Group 2: