Jump to content

[BR-F23] Paving the Way to Floor 24 (Floor 23 Boss Battle - Dark Elf Council)


Dark Elf Council

Recommended Posts

Up until now the brunette was simply lurking around in the background of the battle. Observing and learning. The roles inside of the council seemed to be equally distributed, creating a solid and well rounded party. But just as Domarus, the brunette also saw the weakpoint of the group. Attacking randomly wouldn't bring anything. A chain was only as strong as the weakest part of it. They needed to target the weakest link and work their way up.

Aereth simply nodded at Domarus and shot forward immediately after Teion was done with her area of effect assault. Teion.. The brunette rushed past her, his katana ready to strike. Only one or two hits, and the first boss would be down. Excitement filled his whole body as he closed the distance between himself and Ratar. It had been ages since the last time he felt such a kind of excitement. Usually he only felt this excited on... his hunts... 

He hesitated for one moment...

And missed...

@Dark Elf Council

ID: 103387
BD: 1 Miss

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1776/1865 HP | 146/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 2/3] [Poisoned 4/4 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1275/1275 HP | 102/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/2/0] Beat: 1140/1140 HP | 89/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3]
[0/1/1/0/0] Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 100/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 
[0/0/0/1/0] Baldur: 1405/1405 HP | 99/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] Calrex: 1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC [Safeguarded]
[0/1/1/1/1] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 86/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/
0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 94/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standing as a wall between Ratar and the frontliners, Evahira hadn't expected Hestia to rush towards her with such a flurry of emotion. She lowered her stance, bracing herself against the curved sword that clanged and slashed against her shield and heavy armor while the paladins clashed. The Elf's crimson eyes widened slightly as Hestia tried to offer her words of compassion. Pity, even. But suddenly a temper seemed to flare inside of the head of the Royal Guard. After sustaining fair damage from Hestia's blade, Evahira lurched forward, shoving her back with the curved metal of her shield. "You're sorry?!" She repeated the word with anger and disbelief, shooting back at the woman, "We didn't come to you! We're defending ourselves, I fight to protect them from your assault, and you offer me your condolences?!" Evahira's expression flickered, a mixture of emotion with frustration at the forefront. But before she could retaliate further with an attack either physical or verbal, the weight of an axe practically knocked the knight to the ground. Evahira stumbled, throwing her shield out to the side in a frail attempt to swat away the fiery dragonling that bombarded her while Domarus' wide swing cleaved into her to break the barrier between himself and Ratar, the dagger-wielder having no choice but to endure another slicing attack to his HP

In the midst of combat, Isaxi's teeth grinded against each other. Her thin rapier was no match to block the consecutive sets of sweeping axes that came at her, and she felt sluggish from the effects of that damned recording crystal. Her first bar was dropping, and in a desperate attempt to pull the tide back in her favor, she lunged forward at Macradon as he goaded her on. Her steps were slower, thrusts were messier, and she couldn't even manage to disrupt the tank's first layer of defenses. She growled, clearly displeased, and took a small leap backwards to disengage. But now Hestia had turned her attention towards the commander. It was as if the woman opened her mouth, and then lost the ability to close it. Words formed questions that chained together, spewing from her as if she no longer needed to stop for air. And Isaxi's patience was already paper-thin as it was. "Enough!!" She shouted, finally snapping at Hestia while her blade cut through the air in front of her with a sharp whistle. "You insolent whelp, do you not know the difference between a battlefield and an interrogation room?" Her chest puffed with a fresh pull of air into her lungs while she regained her composure, straightening the spine and holding her rapier straight down at her side. The battle had not stopped, as Durares continued shuffling his deck of cards, Evahira grunted with effort to deflect both Teion's axe and Aereth's katana from striking down Ratar, and Rori finally backstepped from his scuffle with Itzal. Instead, equally annoyed with the disruption, he rushed at Hestia's back with a lowered stance, moving to grab at the woman. He took her by the collar of her bulky armor, swinging his cutlass around to her front as if to hold her captive. But the threat of Hestia's spiked armor forced him into a quick release, only managing to remove her Safeguard. He backed away, his free hand held open in front of him while the flat of his blade waved dismissively through the air. "Right, yeh, that one's prickly. Stay away from that one, eh?" He muttered, half to himself.

The tactician turned, taking slow steps to the side. "You have questions, do you?" She repeated, her tone as condescending as ever. She paced across the room as she spoke, turning her eyes on Hestia. The longer she studied the player, the more pieces came falling into place. "You're the one that tried to collect Fonsa." She spoke calmly now. "There was another one... Rori." She needn't say more than the man's name for his focus to switch, and soon he was scanning the crowd with knowing eyes. He moved quickly, weaving through players with agility befitting his skills as an assassin. Soon he stopped beside a woman with long blonde hair, cirlcing around her with an amused expression. "This's the one. No way I'd forget a face as pretty as that, eh?" He leaned a bit closer, well invading Ruby's personal space. As if Rori's sudden attention wasn't enough to deal with, The Devil's card loomed behind Durares' small frame, staring menacingly at the fiesty healer as if daring her to take action. The same sense of uneasiness would wash over Shield and Baldur, but only Ruby would feel the tingling, burning sensation dance over her hands.

"Can't you figure anything out on your own?" Isaxi continued. "Everyone knows of the Elven wars, but perhaps you savages are slow to catch on. The Queen was a fool, and her fate is appropriate. An idiotic self-sacrifice, and for what? We lost everything. The land that we fought for, turned to unsalvagable ruin. The Tower, drained of its magic. And our people, already forced underground, are left with nothing. It wasn't a victory, it was a stalemate!" She grit her teeth again, showing her resentment towards Queen Lun'Rael's solution to the war. "Pointless. I was more fit to rule than she ever was. Abandoning her people, we were only right to take control, and yet you paint us as the villains, barging in to strike us down. What do you think will happen if we fall, hm? You'll liberate the people? They will be naught but sheep without a shepherd." She sneered.

Isaxi was done with trivial conversation. The Dark Elf Tactician flourished her blade, focusing her attention on the group of players that had led the assualt. The time necessary for surveying had lapsed. The frontliners weren't the only ones monitoring the battlefield. "The tall one with the spear deals the highest damage." She raised her voice as she would begin to bark orders. "Rori, you know what to do. Eva, keep your priorities. Ratar, be a dear and stop disappointing me, would you?"

Tagged players have 48 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: SundayJuly 22 at 12:30 PM PST ]

Council Actions

Spoiler

Activation:

  • ID#: 103391 | BD: 1 - Isaxi | MD: 3 - Rori | LD: 8 - Reroll
  • ID#: 103392 | BD: 4 - Reroll
  • ID#: 103393 | BD: 1 - Reroll
  • ID#: 103394 | BD: 9 - Durares

<<Durares>>:

  • ID#: 103395 | MD: 10 - Redraw Activates
  • ID#: 103396  | MD: 9 - Devil Activates
    • Healing reversed for 1 turn - @Shield @Baldur take their BH in DMG at the beginning of turn.

<<Isaxi>>:

  • ID#: 103397 | MD: 5(+2)(-2)=5 vs. Macradon - Miss! | CD: 10 - Coordinated Attack Activates
    • <<Rori>>, <<Evahira>> & <<Ratar>> chosen to activate next turn.

<<Rori>>:

  • ID#: 103398 | MD: 4(+4)(+1)=9 vs. Hestia - Hit! (Safeguard Broken) | Hack 'n Slash Activates - Critical Hit!
    • Bleeding - 50 DMG/turn for 2 turns

Council Stats

Spoiler

Room Effect: ??
[Passive Effect]: Each Council member can only be affected by a maximum of 2 debuffs at a time.

<<Isaxi>> [Rapier]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                         
[Rallying 2/2]
Base DMG: 450
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1-1=2
EVA: 2+1-2=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-6] Rally!: Increase the raw damage (before MIT) of other active Council members by 20% for 2 turns.
  2. [CD 10-12] Coordinated Attack: Choose the 3 Council members that will act next round (cannot include Isaxi).
  3. [1/2 CD] [Passive] Weak Point: Reduce the EVA of two random targets in the last active party by 1 for one round.

<<Rori>> [Cutlass]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                [Stun Immune 1/2]

Base DMG: ?? 
MIT: 25
ACC: 3+1=4
EVA: 1+1=2
Critical: Apply bleed, dealing 50 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Own Agenda: Rori ignores hate.
  2. ??: ??
  3. [3/3 CD] [Passive] Hack 'n Slash: Turns a successful attack into a critical.

<<Evahira>> [Mace/Shield]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                      ]

Base DMG: 150
MIT: 100
ACC: 1+1=2
EVA: -2+1=-1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. ??: ??
  2. ??: ??
  3. [4/5 CD] [Passive] Sacrifice: Intercept the first attack from the last active party that would have hit another Council member.

<<Ratar>> [Dagger]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                 [Stun Immune 1/2]

Base DMG: 350
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3
Critical: Apply poison, dealing 50 unmitigatable poison damage for 4 turns.
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Master of Alchemy: Ratar's attacks ignore Antidote, Antioxidants, and Probiotics.
  2. ??: ??
  3. ??: ??

<<Durares>> [Cards]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ] [    ] [Stun Immune 1/2] [Safeguarded]

Base DMG: ??
MIT: 0
ACC: 0+1=1
EVA: 0+1=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Twisted Fate: If Durares' MD and BD result are the same, choose two Tarot cards and active them both.
  2. ??: ??
  3. [Passive] Tarot Deck: Durares rolls the MD and draws the corresponding Tarot card:
    1. ??
    2. ??
    3. ??
    4. ??
    5. ??
    6. Hermit: Applies the <<Safeguard>> effect to Durares.
    7. Tower: Adds a fourth Council member to the active rotation for this turn.
    8. ??
    9. Devil: Player healing effects on the next active group deal damage instead of restoring health.
    10. Redraw: Reroll the MD, and reroll again on results of 1 or 2.

 

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] @Shield1776/1865 HP | 146/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 2/3] [Poisoned 4/4 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Ruby1275/1275 HP | 102/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Beat1140/1140 HP | 89/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3]
[0/1/1/0/0] @Hirru1265/1265 HP | 100/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 
[0/0/0/1/0] @Baldur1405/1405 HP | 99/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] Calrex: 1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What the ever living hell were they doing?  Has Mac and his group lost their minds?  What in the world was Hestia talking about?  The entire area in ruin?  He didn't see any of that, although, the Mysterious Merchant did deposit the hunter right at the gates of the labyrinth, so there wasn't much to see to begin with.  Also with his rush, he wasn't interested in the dynamics of this entire floor.  He had never set foot on the floor itself until now, as he has..   ..prior engagements.

Everything that was talked about was foreign to him, but it sounded like the Council in front of him, were actually in the right of it.  He didn't know what exactly happened, but if what they had talked about was true, then the people were better left not knowing.

"What were the alternatives?!"

What are the consequences of your actions?!

"What changes could you have made?  Would they have won your war?!"

The hunter called out.  He was tired of this talk, so he had to put the record straight.  

"Does it even matter anymore?!  The past cannot be changed, and there is nothing more to say on it.  No matter how hard we try to claw our way back!"

He said as he point waved his hand over the entirety of the room.

"This is here and now.."

He growled before pushing forward towards Rori.  

"..and we're fighting!"

However, his original target wasn't him.  With the Shield Maiden's attention trained on him, the hunter could go after anyone and make her follow him, which was his plan.  If she can do what she did to before, then she would be following him towards Rori.  The hunter would use this opportunity to finally charge the runt of the group.  Immediately pivoting in place once he got in front of Rori, the Jade Hunter's blade began to glow as he spun 160 degrees to his left to face Evahira.  His sword art immediately flashed as he used his last <<Charge>> to shoot past the shield maiden and come face to face with the small Durares.  His first slash would bounce off of the barrier that the little one had up.  With that, the hunter had done what he wanted.  Next in the combo would be everyone's favorite target, Ratar.  A couple solid strikes to him were all he needed before pushing off towards Isaxi, the commander of the group.

"You know, if you can really command these people.  I would really like to learn that skill myself!  Too bad, though."

He said before finally giving his one of his rival tacticians a stab.  Before his sword art was done, the hunter quickly pushed his foot back into the direction of the waiting blade of Rori.  They would clash swords with a grin.

"Sorry love!  Did you miss me?"

Actions:  Shadow Explosion [-6 EN + 2 per hit]

  • Durares [ID: 103406] BD: 4+5-1=[8], Hit <<Charge used>> [Safeguard removed]
  • Ratar   [ID: 103407] BD: 4+5-3=[6], Hit 9x17= 153-50= 103 Dmg to Ratar
  • Rori    [ID: 103409] BD: 5+5-2=[8], Hit 9x17= 153-25= 128 Dmg to Rori
  • Isaxi   [ID: 103410] BD: 7+5-1=[8+], Hit 9x17= 153-50= 103 Dmg to Isaxi

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] @Shield1776/1865 HP | 146/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 2/3] [Poisoned 4/4 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Ruby1275/1275 HP | 102/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Beat1140/1140 HP | 89/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 
[0/0/0/1/0] @Baldur1405/1405 HP | 99/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] Calrex: 1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Baldur watched as once again Hirru got into the middle of the pack and used his AoE sword art to distract the squishy targets and leave them open for he and Beat. Unfortunately, Baldur's attack had left him on the opposite side of the group of mobs from his allies. He eyed the health bar floating above Ratar and the other bosses, and heard Mac's instructions and the man was right. Rori was a priority, and he was about to shift targets, but Mac then said to finish off Ratar would be a huge boon to the raid, and Baldur agreed. They could switch to Rori, but it was possible that they could finish off Ratar here and now, and then the entire raid could focus on Rori.

"Beat, let's end him now!" Baldur rushed up behind the dark elf, and once again unleashed his <<San Ge>> sword art, the <<Muramasa>> leaving blood red arcs of light trailing behind his sword as it moved faster than any human could, crashing down into the dagger wielder's form.

"They can be stunned. Lock down Rori!" He called to group two. They had a full roster of six, and would be better able to coordinate having someone come in with a stun.

Baldur watched as the enemy health bar dropped, and then suddenly saw a flash of read all around his vision as his own HP bar dropped.

That was weird. I still have my safeguard. It must have to do with a room or status effect of one of those cards.

It wasn't much, and as long as he still had his safeguard, he felt like he could let his battle-heal regenerate him.

Quote

ID# 103431 BD: 6+5 = 11 -3 EVA = 8 (hit)
San Ge = 27x14=378-50 MIT = 328 damage
Baldur takes 70 Damage from his battle-healing being reversed by the devil card

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] @Shield1776/1865 HP | 146/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 2/3] [Poisoned 4/4 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Ruby1275/1275 HP | 102/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Beat1140/1140 HP | 89/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] Calrex: 1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Passive: [+1 EN] Battle Healing [-93 HP] Recovery ID# 103482 results: Craft: 3 [+0 EN] Poison [-38 HP]

Action: Energize > Beat [Shield: -9 EN, Beat: +8 EN]

Shield had to do a lot of hard thinking very quickly. Macradon was pushing the order to focus Rori, which was not entirely a bad notion. However, there were real problems with ignoring the support character. Still, he had thrown his full support behind Macradon before at the meeting, and he had to try to trust that the seasoned player's instincts would prove reliable. In the mean time, it did not impact his own decisions. He could try to buff Baldur, but with Beat being higher DPS, it was a higher priority to delay a moment and time his ability with the moment Ruby's buff wore off. That meant either drawing the focus from Evahira or replenishing someone's energy.

We don't know her capabilities, but likely if she does have powerful offensive, it will align with other tanking abilities and punish DPS players who don't target her. That means my attempts to draw her focus will likely do very little in the long run.

He had put all of his eggs into one basket. Now was no time to go back on that course of action. Holding out his sword, more a decoration than an actual weapon, he focused his pool of energy, drawing out tendrils of it and moving them down his arm and out to the tip of his sword. A bead of light began to gather there, and it grew to the size of a fist. It was completed. He flicked his arm at the elbow, sending the ball of blue light towards Beat, preparing him for his next strike. "You heard Mac," he growled to his travel companion. "Try and take that guy out. We need to start eliminating targets or things are going to get messy very quickly."

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed his health, watching its replenishing powers drop his health in the wrong direction.

Damn that support... I'll need to keep my eye on that.

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1645/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Ruby1275/1275 HP | 102/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Beat1140/1140 HP | 97/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] Calrex: 1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Right." Beat said in agreement with Baldur's obvious assessment of the situation. Beat was more of a feel person in the heat of battle, but it wasn't hard to decide that knocking at least one member off was a good idea. If nothing else, they would see the consequences of downing one of the members. He moved in tandem with his fellow front-liner until the older player made his move. With a swift turn on his heel, the young player changed course and his form appeared on the Elf's flank, his strongest sword art already being unleashed. Beat's form split as each attack used a different form and stance, yet each seemed to be happening in succession, but each one beginning before the previous strike had finished. 

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAAAAA!" Beat shouted as he landed each blow with his trademark level of precision. AS the technique completed, he quickly backed out of weapons range, watching the elf's health bar slowly drop, hoping it would not stop before hitting zero, "Go down you bastard..." He muttered. 

Passive:
+1 EP

Action: 
Dimensional Stampede vs Ratar: ID# 103486| BD: 7 + 7 - 3 = 14(Hit) | -12 EP
DMG: 31 * 15 = 465 - 50 = 415

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1645/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Ruby1275/1275 HP | 102/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/2/0] Beat: 1140/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] Calrex: 1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After applying sharpness to Beat and watching the other teams attack the bosses, Ruby had looked over to see one of them talking about her saying that her face is pretty to remember, even moving up to invade her personal space a little bit, Ruby had moved her hand to push him away from her "Sorry I am not into a. males, and b. non-humans." she had said to him before looking over to Isaki, which had more than likely striked her goal to make Ruby a bit mad. However she had spoken out to her "It's not that I can't figure it out on my own, I am still trying to figure out whether or not I care about it. We all have a goal we need to reach, and I am sorry that you feel such a way, however we paint you like villains because just maybe..." Ruby had moved forward to attack Isaki with the power of her All Might against her jaw "...you present yourself to be a villain to all of us. To me it seems you drive yourself into this battle out of jealousy that you were not the ruler, and it would seem as if you would of fought for it. Doesn't seem so respectable to me."

Quote

ID: 103489 - BD: 4+5-1=8
Action Used: All Might [Damage: 20*15=300-50=250 to Isaxi]

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1645/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1275/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 9-10 Para [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/2/0] Beat: 1140/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Safeguarded] [Antidote 3/3] [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1265/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 30 THN 
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Safeguarded] [Antidote 2/2]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] Calrex: 1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rori gave three clicks of his tongue at Ruby's retort, dripping with sass. He shook his head, clearly shrugging off the woman's denial at his advances. "Right shame, that is. When you change your mind, I'll be waiting, yeah?" His head turned a few inches to catch Isaxi's commands over his shoulder, and he sighed at the interruption. "S'pose it's back to business. Nothin' personal, eh sweetheart?" He flashed Ruby a grin before flourishing his cutlass again, taking a swipe at the riled healer before she had shoved past him to make Isaxi her new target. He and Evahira, momentarily stunned by Hirru's quick feints, shared a second of frustration. Turning to see that he had darted for Durares, the white-haired tank ran straight after him with mace in hand, and another wide puff of golden smoke erupted from the ground under her boot. His agility far outmatched hers, leaving the swing of her spiked weapon wide just after the image of a new card appeared behind the small, robed Elf.

With another full assault directed towards him, Ratar was thrown this way and that with each piece of sharpened steel that sliced him through. He growled, yelped, and let out cries of pain and rage as his health dropped lower and lower, until the final thrust of Beat's spear threatened to wipe him out. On the other side of the battlefield, minor as his change in movements was, Durares began to falter. His hands twitched, and his eyes previously glazed over flickered with a hint of panic. This wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't the future he had seen. "Fools! Imbeciles! Cowards, all of you!" Ratar lashed out, any semblance of calm since his last outburst long gone. His hand shoved into a pouch at his side, groping at its contents before pulling out a crystal vial tinted a sickly green. He raised his arm above his head, throwing the concoction into the party of players to unleash a thick cloud of smoke. Upon filling their lungs and hanging in front of their eyes, it would take a short time to dissipate, buying him just enough time to retrieve a larger container from his belt. He cackled, a thick sense of madness about him as he wrenched the cork from atop the wide, round potion bottle. Just as his HP hit zero, whatever liquid rested inside seemed to come alive. It spilled and climbed, pulling itself free from its contents. While the vicous creature dropped to the ground, a huge mass of bright green slime that could only be described as an oozing, featureless blob, its creator's frame froze in his insanity, his form glowing white before he burst into thousands of shards of light.

The Tactician's sharp eyes still felt blurred. Try as she might, there was no snapping out of the effects of that recording crystal. It was as if it sapped at her energy, and her reaction time noticeably suffered. She had hardly registered the movement of the Jade Hunter rushing straight for her before his sword pierced her through, eliciting a grunt of pain as she staggered back and clutched at her stomach. Just moments later, a set of knuckles connected with her jaw, and the force of Ruby's empowered punch sent Isaxi flying backwards until she hit the stone floor with a thud. Propping herself up on one elbow, she growled, using her other hand to drag the back of her hand over the side of her mouth. Her attention snapped, Ratar's hysteric screams reaching her at last. She looked over just to see the Alchemist break, his creation lurching forward to spread itself and latch its form onto the feet of the players around it. Isaxi's eyes widened, and her head whipped back to the child. "What is this? This isn't what you--" She cut herself off with a frustrated growl, working to pick herself up from the floor. "Forget it! We will not fall here!"

Rori's cutlass met Hirru's sword when the Hunter turned his attention back to the Mercenary. Despite the mood hanging over the rest of the Council, Rori threw his head back in laughter. "Oh, dearly!" He quipped, shifting his weight to throw Hirru's blade aside and free himself from their clash. "Back I've got to run, see, I've got another date!" With that he shot past the player to his next target: the noirette with the spear that had felled his ally. Rori darted in from behind, lunging forward to thrust his blade through Beat's back. He brought himself close behind the taller player, and something seemed to catch his eye over the shoulder as he smirked. "Oi, who's the lucky lady?" He asked, teasing at the wedding band displayed on Beat's finger. "I'll have to send her my regards after I'm done with ya, eh?"

Tagged players have 48 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: Wednesday July 25 at 12:30 PM PST ]

Council Actions

Spoiler

Activation:

  • <<Rori>>, <<Evahira>> & <<Ratar>> activate as a result of Coordinated Attack.
  • ID#: 103500 | BD: 6 - Reroll
  • ID#: 103501 | BD: 7 - Reroll
  • ID#: 103502 | BD: 4 - Reroll
  • ID#: 103503 | BD: 9 - Durares
  • <<Ratar>> activates as a result of Last Chance

<<Ratar>>:

  • Last Chance: Uncontrolled Blight Activates
    • Party 1 loses 1 ACC for 1 turn.
    • Party 1 is Choking! Takes 90 unmitigated Blight DMG at the start of turn for 2 turns. (Beat takes 68 from House buff reduction)
  • Last Chance: Failed Experiment Activates
    • Party 1 loses 1 EVA.
    • Party 1 takes 60 unmitigated Acid DMG. (Ruby, Beat & Baldur's Safeguards Broken)

<<Durares>>:

  • ID#: 103505 | MD: 8 - Fool Activates
    • <<Rori>> & <<Evahira>> receive +1 ACC, -1 EVA for 1 turn.

<<Rori>>:

  • ID#: 103506 | MD: 5(+5)(-4)=6 vs. Ruby - Hit! | CD: 12 - Double Up Activates
    • 240 DMG to Ruby
    • ID#: 103508 | MD: 2(+5)(-1)=6 vs. Beat - Hit!
      • 93 DMG to Beat

<<Evahira>>:

  • ID#: 103509 | MD: 2(+3)=5 vs. Hirru - Miss!

Council Stats

Spoiler

Room Effect: ??
[Passive Effect]: Each Council member can only be affected by a maximum of 2 debuffs at a time.

<<Isaxi>> [Rapier]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                         ] [   
[Rallying 1/2]
Base DMG: 450
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1-1=2
EVA: 2+1-2=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-6] Rally!: Increase the raw damage (before MIT) of other active Council members by 20% for 2 turns.
  2. [CD 10-12] Coordinated Attack: Choose the 3 Council members that will act next round (cannot include Isaxi).
  3. [0/2 CD] [Passive] Weak Point: Reduce the EVA of two random targets in the last active party by 1 for one round.

<<Rori>> [Cutlass]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                      ] [    ]

Base DMG: ?? 
MIT: 25
ACC: 3+1+1=5
EVA: 1+1-1=1
Critical: Apply bleed, dealing 50 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Own Agenda: Rori ignores hate.
  2. [CD 9-12] Double-Up: Attack a second target (roll separately).
  3. [2/3 CD] [Passive] Hack 'n Slash: Turns a successful attack into a critical.

<<Evahira>> [Mace/Shield]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                  ] [  ]

Base DMG: 150
MIT: 100
ACC: 1+1+1=3
EVA: -2+1-1=-2
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. ??: ??
  2. ??: ??
  3. [3/5 CD] [Passive] Sacrifice: Intercept the first attack from the last active party that would have hit another Council member.

<<Ratar>> [Dagger]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 350
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3
Critical: Apply poison, dealing 50 unmitigatable poison damage for 4 turns.
[Passive]: "Antibiotics" Effect: All Council members are immune to damage and effects caused by Blight, Paralytic Venom (O/D), Envenom (O/D), Paralyze, and Toxic Venom.

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Master of Alchemy: Ratar's attacks ignore Antidote, Antioxidants, and Probiotics.
  2. [CD 1-4] Uncontrolled Blight: Throws a vial on the ground near the last active party. Players are engulfed in a thick smoke, reducing ACC by 1 for one round. Deals 75 unmitigatible blight damage at the start of the players' turn for 2 turns.
  3. [CD 5-9] Failed Experiment: Summons a slime-based creature in the middle of the last active party. The creature latches onto players, dealing 50[??] unmitigatable acid damage and reducing EVA by 1 [??]. [??]

<<Durares>> [Cards]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ] [    ]

Base DMG: ??
MIT: 0
ACC: 0+1=1
EVA: 0+1=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Twisted Fate: If Durares' MD and BD result are the same, choose two Tarot cards and active them both.
  2. [Passive] Last Chance: When any other Council member would die, they activate on the next turn in addition to other members. The dying member activates all of their abilities regardless of stun/paralyze or cooldowns (they do not make an attack roll). [??]
  3. [Passive] Tarot Deck: Durares rolls the MD and draws the corresponding Tarot card:
    1. ??
    2. ??
    3. ??
    4. ??
    5. ??
    6. Hermit: Applies the <<Safeguard>> effect to Durares.
    7. Tower: Adds a fourth Council member to the active rotation for this turn.
    8. Fool: Other active Council members receive +1 ACC and -1 EVA for this turn.
    9. Devil: Player healing effects on the next active group deal damage instead of restoring health.
    10. Redraw: Reroll the MD, and reroll again on results of 1 or 2.

 <<Failed Experiment>>:
HP:
[                                                          ]

MIT: 0
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1585/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1035/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1047/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (68 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1205/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] @Calrex1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[0/2/0/1/1] @Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 130/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 2/3] [Concentration CD 5/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] @Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Stryder790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Zandra closed her eyes as she stood there, leaning towards a pillar to try to calm down. That uneasy feeling have ran off of her and she had no idea why they would throw in something like that into a boss raid. Thou she was glad that it have disappeared and she had also started to calm down. She watched as the the after players steadily reduced the health of the elven warriors. If it kept up like this, they would be done in time for dinner. She listened to Macradons speech while looking thru her parties health bars. But before she could do that she felt a heavy heart beat in her chest which made her stop and her hand flew to her chest. ‘’No, you are calm. What is this?’’ She mumbled to herself. Her breathing got heavier again as she saw one of the council members explode in an ocean of blue and white crystals.

The thougth of healing or buffing someone had totally left Zandra, and what she wanted to see now was more bloodshed. Her face got twisted into an angry grin(see pic 1 below) as she stared at the council with murder in her burning crimson eyes. She grit her teeths before she ran back to the elfs. This time a bit slower because of her used up charge, but her attack still cleaved thru the enemy. As last time, two of them got set ablaze, one got effected by her fallen damage, another by the toxic venom. Thou one got unharmed from her furious attack.

Zandra breathed deep as the axe was swung in wide circles and her hair flew around her like a storm. The glowing wines in her armor pulsed with fire ready to burst out as soon as she would be countered. Thou the fire in her eyes was already unleashed upon the enemy. If it continues like this, the healer part of ‘berserk healer’ wouldn’t be really fitting for this fight.

pic 1:

Spoiler

image.png.30c117ae94fd04eb3cd5e1a44a049ccf.png

Stuff:

Spoiler

Explode catapult(energy: 14+6(2x3targets)-1(house buff)=19):

-Isaxi ID: 103533 BD: 9 Mini-crit +1dmg Burn activated! 22+1(mini-crit)=23*14=322-50=272 DMG +Burn(36dmg 2/2) +Toxic venom(24dmg 3/3)
-Rori ID: 103534 BD: 8+2-1=9 Hit! Fallen activated! Burn activated! 22+12(fallen)=34*14=476-25=451 +Burn(36dmg 2/2)
-Evahira ID: 103535 BD: 5+2-(-2)=9 Hit! 22*14=308-100=208
-Durares ID: 103536 BD: 1 Crit miss!

Player stats:

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1595/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1075/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1087/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (57 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1215/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]

Party 2
[3/3/3/3/0] @Calrex1677/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] @Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Stryder790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

<<Howl>> Activated (-10 Energy / 1 Recovered / 153 Remaining)
+3 Hate to Isaxi, Rori, Evahira, Durares

It was such a short period of time before Ratar had fallen that Calrex had to take a brief moment to reassess the realistic difficulty of their encounter. Of course everyone seemed to focusing damage to some level, aiming to take down the dagger wielding elf before the floor bosses had the opportunity to get into full stride. Nonetheless, the sense of unease that came over him after seeing the first of the five to fall hit stronger than the wave that had rushed over him when the card-wielding Durares had drawn the Devil designed. "Great we took him out...but I feel that if this is the supposed boss fight after the lighting unicorn, something doesn't feel right about this..."

Initially he had thought to take a single turn to Howl before going on the attack, but now he hesitated in doing so. There was enough damage coming out from the teams that he didn't have to contribute to that aspect, so he decided to ensure that there was barely any chance of his teammates getting targeted. The light blue energy of his ability swirled around his gauntlets with a fierce intensity, as if he had tornados rotating around his arms. Widening his stance to just past shoulder-width he slammed his fists together, unleashing the roaring energy that had built up in an explosive concussion of sound, this time targeting the remaining elves. The slime blob that had appeared was something that appeared to be more of a nuisance than a threat, but he would leave that to the others to sort on who would be targeting it.

Separating his fists and returning them back into their positions for his fighting stance his eyes scanned the remaining enemies. While the other fairly straightforward enemies had taken damage, it was Durares that he was focused on. The fact that only a handful of cards had been revealed indicated that it was likely the young elf might have more effects to cast out. It was a potential blessing or curse, because if things went right he would draw less impactful cards, while if it went wrong it could make this battle even more threatening.

With that he gave some brief tactical suggestions to his teammates. Since Zandra was an axe-wielder and already on the attack, the bluenette oriented his strategy around those facts, "Eyes up guys, that's one down but I don't like how quickly this battle is going. We might not have reached the hardest part just yet. If you're going to focus a target I'd suggest the rapier or cutlass wielding elf next."

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1595/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1075/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1087/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (57 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1215/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] @Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Stryder790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One was dead already. A lot of taunting was happening, from both sides. The players making the bosses target them, and the bosses just being pricks to the players of the parties. He looked at one, who seemed to continually be summoning cards, or something. Whatever it was about that one, he didn't like it. He quickly rushed in, using the confusion and chaos from all the howling to deliver a devastating full power right hook right into Duares chest, He didn't know how much it did, but as soon as he heard the impact, he quickly retreated, dashing backwards to make sure he got away from anything, getting behind Calrex, the tank. He remembered him from the festival, he wanted to have a good talk to him, he was the only other martial artist he had ever actually seen in action!

Gunna punch Daures in the face with All Might!!

ID# 103551 results:

 Battle: 8+6-1 = 13 - Easy hit. Just... Easy. 17x15- 255 dmg to Daures

Spoiler

 

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1595/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1075/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1087/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (57 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1215/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/1/0] @Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 135/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Stryder790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hikoru watched as Ratar was quickly taken out, but not before a last hoorah. He threw some sort of potions, and a green blob, along with a large mist coated the first party. He knew that it wouldn't be good for him to be caught up in that. He looked at the remaining council, and knew that he could get more damage if he went back into the shadows, as much as he didnt want to. He breathed in deeply and pulled up his cloak. He hoped for the best as he retreated back behind his group, who were all gaining hate and gaining their attention. Since most of them had more hate, they would talk the most damage. He had a safeguard in case any of the creatures tried to hit him with an AoE, but he felt like it wouldn't matter, except the one that can seem to ignore hate, so he would avoid hitting that one until later. For now, he decided to try and strike the one that seemed to be the biggest threat to the bunch, the one with that card deck. He crouched down low, making sure to stay out of the way as he waited for the oppertune strike to hit their foes. 

ID: 103556 LD: 9 + 7 + 1 = 17

Stats:

Spoiler

Party 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1595/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1075/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1087/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (57 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1215/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Hidden: 865/865 HP | 58/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 17 DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As she moved away from Ratar the other parties would move in, attacking mercilessly. She shook her head as The spear of one of the frontliners punched enough holes in the boss to have him shatter from losing all of his health. 'He was for my group to kill... They basically just went on and stole the last hit...' She never understood the thought process of as long as the boss is dead it didn't matter who got the last hit. After her target was killed, Hikoru went back into the shadows, using his Vanish mod to begin his next assault. The blue haired tank of their group then recommended going after the cutlass or rapier user next. Rori was the name of the cutlass user. Out of each of them, he seemed to be the one with the most bloodthirst. It was as if he killed for a living. Out of each of them, he seemed to be having fun. Evahira was mad that everything she  knew was under attack, Isaxi seemed furious that pests were invading her glorious reign over the floor. Durares seemed to have little to no emotion. He had yet to say anything. He was just picking card after card to buff them and debuff the enemy. Brandishing her double-bladed dagger, she darted forward at the cutlass wielder. 

As she neared her opponent, she took a breath before moving at her highest speed toward him. Her dagger's normal orange glow would become a solid black, shadows enveloping her blade. As she moved in, she would thrust her dagger at her opponent, any blocking attempt would be passed through before she spun spun, becoming a tornado of whirling blades and destruction. Hitting her target another twelve times, she would stop before watching him be taken under the Paralytic Venom effect. she would speak in a hushed voice, only so that her and Rori would be able to hear her. "Remember the feel of my dagger... I plan for it to be one of the last feelings you ever have" She would smile and turn her back to the opponent, leaving him to his wounds. 

103561 BD:10 -> Phase, Bleed, Paralytic Venom Activated!
13+2=15*13=195  -12 = 183 DMG to Ratar. Ratar is Paralyzed and Bleeding(24 for 2 turns)

 

Spoiler

 

Party 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1595/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1075/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1087/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (57 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1215/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] @Pinball890/890 HP | 66/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 48/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It seemed to Pinball that in the blink of an eye, Ratar was defeated, torn apart by the person he could only assume to be Beat's spear thrusts. He recalled Hestia telling him all about Shield, Beat, and the other frontliners, and how he'd eventually get to meet them when he joined the frontlines. Ultimately, however, he had spent his free time before the raid panicking to himself; alone, as he usually insisted himself to be (much to his own dismay, weirdly). Speaking above the sound of clashing steel and shouts, Calrex's words briefly pulled him from his usual state of perpetual loathing. The blue haired tank suggested to the group that they focus either on the rapier or cutlass wielding elves. 

Those words went out the window when Stryder threw himself at neither the rapier nor cutlass wielding elves, instead opting to go after the arguably most suspicious looking member of the council. For a split second, he was torn. Should he assist the dagger user he had yet to learn the name of? Should he follow Calrex's directions in spite of what Pinball believed to be Stryder's reckless endangerment? He shook it off, and in an instant, Pinball was rocketing towards the elf with the tarot cards. Stryder had just finished his attack when Pinball's spear struck Durares' chest with a resounding blast of cold energy. "I've got your back!

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [-14 EN, +1 EN] / Charge! +4 Dmg + Bull Rush 
Durares: ID# 103570 ~ BD: 8+5-1= 12 (Hit!) ~ 19+4= 23*15= 345 DMG + FREEZE + STUN

Spoiler

Party 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1595/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1075/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1087/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (57 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1215/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (75 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 53/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 48/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Augh! Damn, that smarts." Again, the Elf with the cutlass grunted as Zandra's merciless axe cleaved through him. He stumbled back, away from Beat as well as the berserker that had caused his most fresh wounds to fester. "Right, hope it ain't that one. Yikes." The first two fingers of his free hand reached up to hook around his already loose collar to tug at the fabric. A playful, impish smirk curled at the corners of his mouth as his crimson eyes ran over the crowd left before him. "Ahh, but there are plenty of lovely ladies here, eh?" He flourished his blade, giving the curved sword a single spin before taking quick strides towards Kasier. He walked just past her while his eyes remained fixated, circling around the healer until he leaned in closer on her other side. His empty hand passed behind her and hooked some of her long hair to gently drag his way. "Much better." He smirked in passing, comparing Kasier's calm and cool demeanor to the wild Zandra.

Moving on, Rori set his sights on another blonde beauty. His was quick on his feet, slipping his hand into Telrenya's in seconds to lift her arm up and force the girl into a quick spin, as if he were trying to woo a dance partner. "Yeh, you ladies are much more my type." He chuckled down at the blonde. Before he had released his hold on Telrenya's hand, the sharp bite of a venom-laced dagger sunk into his side. He winced at the unexpected blow, but just as he turned to raise his cutlass against the cloaked girl that had run him through, the blood in his veins burned and his limb froze in place, eliciting a grunt of displeasure. Rori growled in frustration, "Oi, see, now that's what I'm talkin' about. 'Ey! 'Ey, look at me when I'm talkin' to ya!" He shouted towards Hidden as she turned her back on him.

Meanwhile, the smallest of the Council was taking plenty of punishment. Durares looked as though he was struggling with himself, his once glossed-over eyes moving around the battlefield a bit more, his fingers fidgeting more frequently between each practiced shuffle of his cards. All of a sudden, the electric energy of Stryder's martial arts shot straight for him, the player's fist connecting with the boy's sternum. His light frame was easily knocked aside, and he let out a yelp as his body hit the stone floor with a thud. "Durares!" The sound caught Evahira's attention immediately, but the shield-wielding Elf was caught in the thick of battle, unable to rush to his side. She growled as Zandra's axe cut into the armor of her breastplate, leaving her with a deep gash and throwing her off balance. "Arrgh, just... Quit it, will you?!" She yelled, planting her left foot and lunging into the noirette. Evahira's curved metal shield slammed into the hybrid-support. The counter-attack only dropped her health bar by a fraction, but it was the sheer force of the blow that would leave Zandra dazed for a short time.

Durares' hands fumbled their hold on his tarot cards, and the boy hardly had time to reach for one before the point of Pinball's spear drove into him. He tossed the single slip of paper his fingers had grasped, The Priestess falling face-up to the floor before its super-imposed illustration appeared against the ground at his back. Within seconds of the spear's tip running him through, the boy's fingers twitched again, a visual, icy cold creeping over his exposed hands and the grey cheeks that grew more visible as the hood of his plain white robe fell away from his face.

Tagged players have 48 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: Saturday July 28 at 11:30 PM PST ]

Council Actions

Spoiler

Activation:

  • ID#: 103619 | MD: 8 - Reroll | BD: 9 - Durares | LD: 7 - Rori
  • ID#: 103620 | MD: 5 - Evahira

<<Durares>>: Stunned

<<Rori>>: Paralyzed

<<Evahira>>:

  • ID#: 103623 | MD: 6(+2)(-3)=5 vs. Calrex - Miss! | CD: 3 - Shield Bash Activates
    • (200 DMG) - (143 MIT) = 57 DMG to Zandra - Stunned!

Council Stats

Spoiler

Room Effect: ??
[Passive Effect]: Each Council member can only be affected by a maximum of 2 debuffs at a time.

<<Isaxi>> [Rapier]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                     [Burning 2/2 (36 DMG)] [Poisoned 3/3 (24 DMG)]

Base DMG: 450
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1-1=2
EVA: 2+1-2=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-6] Rally!: Increase the raw damage (before MIT) of other active Council members by 20% for 2 turns.
  2. [CD 10-12] Coordinated Attack: Choose the 3 Council members that will act next round (cannot include Isaxi).
  3. [0/2 CD] [Passive] Weak Point: Reduce the EVA of two random targets in the last active party by 1 for one round.

<<Rori>> [Cutlass]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                 [Burning 2/2 (36 DMG)] [Bleeding 2/2 (24 DMG)] [Paralyzed 1/1]

Base DMG: ?? 
MIT: 25
ACC: 3+1=4
EVA: 1+1=2
Critical: Apply bleed, dealing 50 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Own Agenda: Rori ignores hate.
  2. [CD 9-12] Double-Up: Attack a second target (roll separately).
  3. [1/3 CD] [Passive] Hack 'n Slash: Turns a successful attack into a critical.

<<Evahira>> [Mace/Shield]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]

Base DMG: 150
MIT: 100
ACC: 1+1=2
EVA: -2+1=-1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-4] Shield Bash: Targets the player in the last active party that dealt the most damage in that turn. Deals 200 DMG and stuns the target for one turn.
  2. ??: ??
  3. [2/5 CD] [Passive] Sacrifice: Intercept the first attack from the last active party that would have hit another Council member.

<<Ratar>> [Dagger]

Spoiler

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 350
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3
Critical: Apply poison, dealing 50 unmitigatable poison damage for 4 turns.
[Passive]: "Antibiotics" Effect: All Council members are immune to damage and effects caused by Blight, Paralytic Venom (O/D), Envenom (O/D), Paralyze, and Toxic Venom.

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Master of Alchemy: Ratar's attacks ignore Antidote, Antioxidants, and Probiotics.
  2. [CD 1-4] Uncontrolled Blight: Throws a vial on the ground near the last active party. Players are engulfed in a thick smoke, reducing ACC by 1 for one round. Deals 75 unmitigatible blight damage at the start of the players' turn for 2 turns.
  3. [CD 5-9] Failed Experiment: Summons a slime-based creature in the middle of the last active party. The creature latches onto players, dealing 50[??] unmitigatable acid damage and reducing EVA by 1 [??]. [??]

<<Durares>> [Cards]

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                     
[Stunned] [Frozen]
Base DMG: ??
MIT: 0
ACC: 0+1=1
EVA: 0+1=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Twisted Fate: If Durares' MD and BD result are the same, choose two Tarot cards and active them both.
  2. [Passive] Last Chance: When any other Council member would die, they activate on the next turn in addition to other members. The dying member activates all of their abilities regardless of stun/paralyze or cooldowns (they do not make an attack roll). [??]
  3. [Passive] Tarot Deck: Durares rolls the MD and draws the corresponding Tarot card:
    1. ??
    2. ??
    3. ??
    4. ??
    5. ??
    6. Hermit: Applies the <<Safeguard>> effect to Durares.
    7. Tower: Adds a fourth Council member to the active rotation for this turn.
    8. Fool: Other active Council members receive +1 ACC and -1 EVA for this turn.
    9. Devil: Player healing effects on the next active group deal damage instead of restoring health.
    10. Redraw: Reroll the MD, and reroll again on results of 1 or 2.

 <<Failed Experiment>>:
HP:
[                                                          ]

MIT: 0
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1585/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1035/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1047/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (68 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1205/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5] [Stunned]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 53/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 48/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] @Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 146/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Itzal continued to watch the fight, preparing to use another debuff item on the right individual when it was his turn again.  However something would happen that would change Itzal's strategy entirely.  He saw one of the bosses go by Kasier and.  His eyes narrowed, muscles tightened.  He glared at Rori as he moved over to Telrenya but Itzal couldn't see anything except the boss playing with his fiancé like that.  The fact that a boss was doing something so disgusting to these players.  The fact that he was treating them this way.  The fact that Kayaba had designed them like this.  He watched as Hidden paralyzed Rori and made a dash, using charge before anyone else could make a move.  Itzal rushed in towards Rori in a way that he could see him.  Unlike the last time Itzal made an action.  Unlike the last time when he was calmly playing supportive.  This time, his eyes were filled with an unyielding rage.  A wrath that he couldn't possibly fathom.  Kasier taking an attack from a boss was fine, since she could survive that, and even quickly recover.  They were just stats and numbers in the end.  But this was taking it too far.  Rori had his first real look, at what Ulises looked like.  The alter ego whom while had vanished forever, left a side of Itzal that few rarely saw.

He released Meteor Strike on Rori, using a technique of his own design.  When he struck at the elf, he'd let go, grab the blade with his other hand and strike again, repeating this until he had landed at least a hundred hits in a matter of seconds.  He finished it with a stab as he passed Rori.  "Don't.  Touch.  Her.  Again."  His attack ended with him ending up behind Rori.  He would then calmly turn around, flourishing his blade as if he was swinging blood off of it.  No one could see his eyes under the hood but Rori.  And if the AI could feel anything, he would feel the fire of his gaze.

ID#  103667  BD:  3+3=6

23+5x11-25=283 dmg

 

Council Actions

  Hide contents

Activation:

  • ID#: 103619 | MD: 8 - Reroll | BD: 9 - Durares | LD: 7 - Rori
  • ID#: 103620 | MD: 5 - Evahira

<<Durares>>: Stunned

<<Rori>>: Paralyzed

<<Evahira>>:

  • ID#: 103623 | MD: 6(+2)(-3)=5 vs. Calrex - Miss! | CD: 3 - Shield Bash Activates
    • (200 DMG) - (143 MIT) = 57 DMG to Zandra - Stunned!

Council Stats

  Hide contents

Room Effect: ??
[Passive Effect]: Each Council member can only be affected by a maximum of 2 debuffs at a time.

<<Isaxi>> [Rapier]

  Hide contents

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                     [Burning 2/2 (36 DMG)] [Poisoned 3/3 (24 DMG)]

Base DMG: 450
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1-1=2
EVA: 2+1-2=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-6] Rally!: Increase the raw damage (before MIT) of other active Council members by 20% for 2 turns.
  2. [CD 10-12] Coordinated Attack: Choose the 3 Council members that will act next round (cannot include Isaxi).
  3. [0/2 CD] [Passive] Weak Point: Reduce the EVA of two random targets in the last active party by 1 for one round.

<<Rori>> [Cutlass]

  Hide contents

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                 [Burning 2/2 (36 DMG)] [Bleeding 2/2 (24 DMG)] [Paralyzed 1/1]

Base DMG: ?? 
MIT: 25
ACC: 3+1=4
EVA: 1+1=2
Critical: Apply bleed, dealing 50 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Own Agenda: Rori ignores hate.
  2. [CD 9-12] Double-Up: Attack a second target (roll separately).
  3. [1/3 CD] [Passive] Hack 'n Slash: Turns a successful attack into a critical.

<<Evahira>> [Mace/Shield]

  Hide contents

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]

Base DMG: 150
MIT: 100
ACC: 1+1=2
EVA: -2+1=-1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [CD 1-4] Shield Bash: Targets the player in the last active party that dealt the most damage in that turn. Deals 200 DMG and stuns the target for one turn.
  2. ??: ??
  3. [2/5 CD] [Passive] Sacrifice: Intercept the first attack from the last active party that would have hit another Council member.

<<Ratar>> [Dagger]

  Hide contents

HP:
[]

Base DMG: 350
MIT: 50
ACC: 2+1=3
EVA: 2+1=3
Critical: Apply poison, dealing 50 unmitigatable poison damage for 4 turns.
[Passive]: "Antibiotics" Effect: All Council members are immune to damage and effects caused by Blight, Paralytic Venom (O/D), Envenom (O/D), Paralyze, and Toxic Venom.

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Master of Alchemy: Ratar's attacks ignore Antidote, Antioxidants, and Probiotics.
  2. [CD 1-4] Uncontrolled Blight: Throws a vial on the ground near the last active party. Players are engulfed in a thick smoke, reducing ACC by 1 for one round. Deals 75 unmitigatible blight damage at the start of the players' turn for 2 turns.
  3. [CD 5-9] Failed Experiment: Summons a slime-based creature in the middle of the last active party. The creature latches onto players, dealing 50[??] unmitigatable acid damage and reducing EVA by 1 [??]. [??]

<<Durares>> [Cards]

  Hide contents

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          ]
[                                                     
[Stunned] [Frozen]
Base DMG: ??
MIT: 0
ACC: 0+1=1
EVA: 0+1=1
Critical: ??
[Passive]: ??

Abilities:

  1. [Passive] Twisted Fate: If Durares' MD and BD result are the same, choose two Tarot cards and active them both.
  2. [Passive] Last Chance: When any other Council member would die, they activate on the next turn in addition to other members. The dying member activates all of their abilities regardless of stun/paralyze or cooldowns (they do not make an attack roll). [??]
  3. [Passive] Tarot Deck: Durares rolls the MD and draws the corresponding Tarot card:
    1. ??
    2. ??
    3. ??
    4. ??
    5. ??
    6. Hermit: Applies the <<Safeguard>> effect to Durares.
    7. Tower: Adds a fourth Council member to the active rotation for this turn.
    8. Fool: Other active Council members receive +1 ACC and -1 EVA for this turn.
    9. Devil: Player healing effects on the next active group deal damage instead of restoring health.
    10. Redraw: Reroll the MD, and reroll again on results of 1 or 2.

 <<Failed Experiment>>:
HP:
[                                                          ]

MIT: 0
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Player Stats

  Hide contents

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1585/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1035/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1047/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (68 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1205/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5] [Stunned]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 53/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 48/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] @Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/1/0/0/0] @Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/0/0] @Jomei1480/1480 HP | 151/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

Link to post
Share on other sites

By the time Jomei had finished consuming the damage potion, a lot had already gone down in the fight. The raid team seemed to be making quick work of the multiple bosses, even already taking one out within the first round of attacks. The ginger smirked, feeling as though this was going a lot better than the past two boss fights. Remembering that she had gone into fight without him, Jomei began to quickly scan the battlefield for Telrenya. His brows rose when he saw one of the dark elves, wielding a cutlass and a mischievous smirk, took hold of Telrenya's hand and forced her into a small dance-like spin, even making a remark about how these ladies were more his type. Jomei simply chuckled, knowing these elves were just a result of a bunch of code and AI that were just trying to get on their nerves.. He was not about to let another NPC mess with his head again. 

Rushing forward towards the now stunned elf, who held his fiance's hand in his own, Jomei reached out with his free hand, taking Telrenya's opposite hand. He pulled her back to him, catching her around the waist as her body stopped next to his. "She's already got a dance partner, ye bastard."  Jomei's gaze turned to Telrenya for a moment, still keeping that same smirk. "I thought I was a bad dancer.. but at least I don't freeze up like he did." The ginger let his arm out from around Telrenya, allowing the space between them for him to retrieve his own rapier from its scabbard. "Why don't we show him how we dance." he said with a quick wink to the blonde beside him, "Just like Varalys."

With Telrenya also readying her own attack, Jomei brought his sword arm across his body and bent his knees. As he activated his Charge skill, the man took off in a blur, rushing at full speed at the paralyzed enemy. Once in range, Jomei brought his arm back to the right, leaving a deep red gash up Rori's chest. The Irishman followed suit with another thirteen strikes, a combination of stabs and slashes, riddling the dark elf with red and white cuts all over his body. With the last, combined strike, the cutlass wielding elf was sent tumbling to the opposite side of the chamber. 


Jomei's Action

Spoiler

ID 103670
BD 8(+4)(-2) = 10 Hit
Over Radiation | Charge |  14 x 20 = 280(-25 MIT) = 255 Dmg vs Rori

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1585/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1035/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1047/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (68 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1205/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5] [Stunned]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 53/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 48/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[4/4/4/4/0] @Morgenstern1115/1370 HP | 116/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 196 MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 141/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After his team was done, Jonathan beamed that by for some reason, one of the bosses liked him. However, he was unliked by one of the bosses it seems. Rori, the cutlass wielding dark elf, seemed to be the most like him in the sense of carefree attitude. He kinda liked him. The battle moved on, and the cloaked boss would become the first to fall. Afterwards, the elves seemed to be getting just a bit more crazed, their actions more sloppy. Isaxi was from a possibility of fear that everything she had built was falling. They had managed to get quite a bit of information out of the battle. "Woah, don't be baggin' on the queen so much there! Not everyone is perfect! We all got skeletons in our closet... cept'  you I guess... You keep your skeletons out in the open like a badass that don't care" He had taken a bit of damage from the rapier wielding Issaxi, her seeming to deal more damage than anyone. 

As the boss fight went on, there appeared to be a shift in attention towards the healer, but due to some flirting from Rori, his favorite of the bosses, Itzal and Jomei seemed to go berserk as their love interest was dazzled on by the dark elf. 'Someone needs to give him a friendly reminder on the rules of women' He rushed forward, heading towards Rori. On his way to help out Rori, Isaxi the tactician would stand preparing to strike him now doubt. He didn't care too much for her. He prepared his weapon, the weapon gleaming in a blue aura. "OUTTA THE WAY LADY" He would smack his weapon into her chest, a long gash appearing on her chest. Next, he would ram his shield into her, knocking her onto her feet before he finished his mad run over to Rori. 

The blond would sheathe his weapon and crouch down saying, "Lemme tell ya if there is a ring on it... somebody else already liked it. Gotta pay a bit more attention to that" He would reach down, grabbing the Elf's hand and pull him to his feet. "Now go get em' tiger" 

103687 BD:7-1+1=7 18*11=198-50=148 DMG to Isaxi!

Passive Effects: Battle Healing - +69 HP

Player Stats
 

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1585/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1035/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1047/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (68 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1205/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5] [Stunned]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 53/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 48/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1184/1370 HP | 106/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] @Kasier880/880 HP | 70/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 141/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kasier observed the battlefield. At the moment, the lives of the players weren't being threatened, and the only player who had damage dealt to him was Jonathan, and he was still high up there in the green zone. Still, she decided that she would heal him up anyways, since she didn't have much to do anyways, and her sharpness was on cool down, so she couldn't use it to boost someone's damage output. She sighed, opening her menu, and that was when she felt something touch her face. Somehow, without her noticing it, the elf had managed to get close to her. Kasier froze completely in nervousness as her eyes followed the elf who was circling her. She looked for Itzal, but she couldn't find him in the midst of the chaos. She might have to deal with this alone, but she didn't have the power like Zandra had unleashed just a couple of seconds ago. Now, she didn't know what to do. She could only watch as Rori placed his hands on her hair, toying with it as if it were his. Kasier closed her eyes, not wanting to look at his face when she heard the sound of combat. She opened her eyes at just the right moment to see Itzal unleashing a powerful sword art on the elf, putting its health down, and getting him away from her. This Itzal had a different atmosphere to him - it was something that she hadn't seen for a long time now. Kasier stood there for a moment, admiring her soon-to-be husband before shaking her head multiple times. "Thanks, Felix," Kasier whispered, "I'm gonna go heal Morgenstern up now... don't do anything stupid," Kasier shakily commanded, "I'll be right back." 

Trying to find the tank of the party, she soon spotted him unleashing an attack on the female elf. Kasier's eyebrows went up, however, when the blonde man helped Rori up on his feet. Waiting for Jonathan back up a few steps, Kasier rushed up to him as fast as she could, which wasn't even that fast due to how much her heavy armor weighed her down. "Hold on, let me heal you. Also, can you take this more seriously? I know they aren't doing that much right now, but what if one of them manages to unleash some crazy attack and kill a few people. What are you thinking?" Kasier asked, but without waiting for an answer, returned back to Itzal to keep an eye on him having healed up Jonathan.

Actions

Spoiler

Passive
Recovery:
ID: 103694
CD: 5 (No additional Energy Gained) (+1 Energy)

Post Action
<<First Aid>> on Morgenstern (20% of 1370 = 274 | 186 HP Healed | 9 EN Consumed

Player Stats

Spoiler

Party 1 
[5/5/0/5/5] Shield: 1585/1865 HP | 138/152 EN | 1 DMG | 261 MIT | 0(-1)=-1 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 93 BH | 99 Def. DMG | 9-10/18 Envenom(D) [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Poisoned 3/4 (38 DMG)] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[1/0/0/0/0] Ruby: 1035/1275 HP | 86/114 EN | 20 DMG | 0 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 9-10 Para [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/3/0] Beat: 1047/1140 HP | 87/102 EN | 28 DMG | 4 Holy | 147 MIT | 7(-1)=6 ACC | 2(-1)=1 EVA [Antidote 3/3] [-1 EN 1/3] [Choking 2/2 (68 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/1] Hirru: 1205/1265 HP | 87/110 EN | 17 DMG | 107 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 1(-1)=0 EVA | 30 THN  [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] Baldur: 1335/1405 HP | 86/112 EN | 27 DMG | 114 MIT | 5(-1)=4 ACC | 5(-1)=4 EVA | 70 BH | 9-10 Para | 9-10/16 Venom [Antidote 2/2] [Choking 2/2 (90 DMG)]

Party 2
[6/6/6/3/3] Calrex: 1765/1765 HP | 162/172 EN | 16 DMG | 89 MIT  | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 88 BH | 40% ACH (+89 Battle Healing)
[2/1/1/1/1] Zandra: 1715/1715 HP | 112/146 EN | 22 DMG | 12 Fallen | 143 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 60 Def. DMG | 9-10/24 Venom | Para. Imm. | Never Freeze [-25% DoT 1/1] [-1 EN 1/3] [Concentration CD 4/5] [Stunned]
[0/0/0/1/0] Pinball: 890/890 HP | 53/80 EN | 19 DMG | 30 MIT | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 8-10/24 Freeze [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/1/0] Hidden: 865/865 HP | 48/68 EN | 16 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 24 BLD | 9-10 P.Venom(O) [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Hikoru: 1425/1500 HP | 136/150 EN | 21 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 75 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/0/1/0] Stryder: 790/790 HP | 53/70 EN | 1DMG | 96 MIT | 6 ACC | 5 EVA [Safeguarded]

Party 3
[6/4/4/4/0] Morgenstern1370/1370 HP | 106/124 EN | 18 DMG | 6 HM | 19MIT | 0 ACC | -1(-1)=-2 EVA | 69 BH | 57 THN | 9-10 Para | 1 Taunt | Para. Imm. 
[0/0/0/0/0] Kasier: 880/880 HP | 62/82 EN | 1 DMG | 102 MIT | 0 ACC | 0(-1)=-1 EVA | 20 REG | 4 REC [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/0/0] Itzal: 1490/1490 HP | 135/146 EN | 23 DMG | 156 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 74 BH [-1 EN 3/3] [Bleeding 2/2 (38 DMG)]
[0/0/0/2/0] @Telrenya935/935 HP | 67/80 EN | 19/21 (Sharpness 1/2) DMG | 89 MIT | 6 ACC | EVA [Safeguarded]
[0/1/0/0/0] Jomei1480/1480 HP | 141/151 EN | 20 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 74 BH | 2 Savvy [Safeguarded]

Party 4
[4/0/4/4/4] Macradon1655/1655 HP | 142/152 EN | 19 DMG | 12 Holy | 161 MIT  | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 6 REC | 97 BH [Safeguarded]
[0/0/1/0/0] Hestia: 1680/1680 HP | 139/150 EN | 19 DMG | 151 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 84 BH | 54 THN | 45 REG | 3 REC
 [Bleeding 2/2 (50 DMG)]
[1/1/1/1/0] Domarus890/890 HP | 62/84 EN | 18 DMG | 89 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 6 REC [Safeguarded]
[1/2/1/0/0] Teion: 935/935 HP | 69/86 EN | 19 DMG | 8 Fallen | 56 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC [Safeguarded]

[0/0/0/0/0] Aereth: 970/970 HP | 91/93 EN | 19 DMG | 68 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 10 FA Burn [Safeguarded]

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ah!" Telrenya gave a small start when the Elf took her hand in his, making a face that showed just how uncomfortable she was as she was spun around in place. Her white skirt and cloak flared with the quick turn, and her blonde hair fell back to her shoulders when she stopped, but she found herself leaning away from him as he started yelling at another player who had taken a stab at him in the chaos.

Suddenly there was a more gentle tug on her other hand, and she was rescued from Rori's grasp when Jomei pulled her away. Her eyes on the ginger's face caused Telrenya to smile, and she took a couple of long steps to join him while giving a quick, voluntary spin as if Jomei had really cut in for a dance of their own. She chuckled, relieved as soon as she was back at his side. It grew into a proper laugh at her fiance's playful banter, and her smile persisted with a sidelong glance of understanding while they readied their rapiers. "Oh, I'd be delighted."

As Jomei shot forward, Telrenya broke out into a run, circling around the flirtatious Elf. She got herself into position at his back while Jomei covered him in stab wounds at his front. Recalling how they'd make quick work of the Dragon Knight called Varalys, tossing him back and forth with each consecutive attack between the two of them, Telrenya dashed forward with new speed just before Jomei's attack finished. Rori would stumble backwards from the attack, and right into her golden blade as it pierced from his back through his chest. She pulled her shoulder back, mimicking Jomei's assault with thirteen strikes of her own. Lunging forward, her last thrust would volley him right back forward. Telrenya's spine straightened with a satisfied smirk, shining a glance back to Jomei opposite her.

Telrenya's Action

Spoiler

Over Radiation + Charge on <<Rori>>