[OP-F2] Boss Raid Meeting

Nodding towards the Irishman, Macradon would walk away from Jomei and approach @Ruby, the last in his party that he hadn’t greeted yet. Walking over to the girl, Macradon would smile and introduce himself “Hey there. I’m Macradon. Seems like we’re gonna be in the same party. I’ve heard good about you, so I hope we’ll work this out” he said and and would reach out his hand for a handshake. If she would accept the handshake, Macradon would shake firmly, if not, Macradon would retract his hand. Listening to Itzal’s plea, asking out what time would be ideal for fighting the boss. Looking over at @Itzal, Macradon would speak out “I don’t really mind, anytime would fit me” he would exclaim, as he felt he was ready for it at any time. His courage was doubled, perhaps even tripled, after the boss raid against the great dragon Tesseleth, where Macradon and Calrex were in a single party without anyone else, and they handled it quite well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Itzal nodded.  "Alright then, we'll work up a few levels while everyone tries to craft their orders.  If @Shield is alright with it, he can be in charge of keeping track of what we have and need.  I'll message you once I craft anything in my shop.  We'll give everyone another week to train up and craft everything.  I encourage all crafters to please keep up their work and craft as many as they can.  Even if you make extras, that can be saved for the next boss raid."  He stood up straight and nodded to everyone.  "Right.  So at this point the meeting's pretty much at an end.  There's really not much else to discuss so let's head out and prepare shall we?"  It was his first time starting and running a boss meeting and Shield helped a lot as well.  Not to mention he and Morgenstern, the two paladins and Shield the sentinel working together made the job a lot smoother.  He felt this went really well.  At any rate he needed to get a bit stronger, hopefully he could get either bonus damage or bonus accuracy before the fight started.  He already had bonus evasion so his chances at living would be increased far more than usual.

Itzal:  7 posts = 2 sp
@Hikoru:  3 posts = 1 sp

@Ruby:  2 posts = 0 sp
@Shield:  8 posts = 2 sp
@Jomei:  5 posts = 1 sp
@Hestia:  6 posts = 2 sp
@Sey:  3 posts = 1 sp
@Telrenya:  2 posts = 0 sp
@Teion:  5 posts = 1 sp
@Hirru:  3 posts = 1 sp
@Beat:  2 posts = 0 sp
@Hidden:  1 post = 0 sp
@Macradon:  5 posts = 1 sp
@Zandra:  3 posts = 1 sp

@Calrex:  2 posts = 0 sp
@Hakai:  1 post = 0 sp
@Morgenstern: 3 Posts = 1 SP

Shield finished his notes, giving them one last going over and then nodding. He turned it to face the others so that anyone who wished could see his display screen.

"Well, Zandra says she can handle the alchemy portion, but if Jonathan would like to help, he can talk to her and see which things need doing. Consider her team leader on the alchemical crafting," he said, looking back over the display. "Cook duties... haven't been specifically claimed, which worries me, but I'll send the information to Beat and Sey and let them coordinate. Anyone who is doing crafting for the raid, anything extra you make is yours to keep. You may volunteer to donate it when we all gather, but if nothing else consider it your payment for going out of your way. The materials should be provided to you by those who have volunteered to donate. Simply track one of us down and ask, and we will send you what we can."

He gave those whom he was assigned to fight alongside a nod of acknowledgement. This to him was a very businesslike affair. Perhaps that was unfitting of a video game, but when death was on the line, he knew that it needed to be given a certain amount of reverence.

"To everyone else, stay safe, be prepared, and I'll see you when we gather for the raid."

Observed Information:

• Grove
  • Thunder Clouds
  • Hooves

Resources

Alchemists:

Spoiler

Crafters: Morgenstern

Wish Lists

• Damage                     [Hikoru - T1 Perfect - Z] [Hirru - T3 Perfect - Z]
  • Mass HP Recovery  [Shield - T3 Perfect x 3 - Z]
  • Antidote                     [Shield - Perfect x 2 - Z]
  • Toxic Venom
  • Safeguard                  [Hikoru - Z] [Hestia - Z] [Shield - Z]

Cooks:

Spoiler

Crafters: Sey

Wish Lists

• Accuracy                   [Hirru - T3 Perfect]
  • Evasion
  • Mitigation                 [Shield - T3 Perfect] [Hikoru - T3 Perfect] [Hestia - T2 Perfect] [Hirru - T3 Perfect]
  • Protein                      [Hikoru - T3 Perfect w/ Accuracy] 

Performers:

Spoiler

Crafters: Hestia, Itzal

Wish Lists

• Incarceration        [Shield - H.]
  • Perpetuate            [Shield - I.]
  • Misperception      [Shield - H.]

Material Donors:

Spoiler

Macradon:   [T1 - 0] [T2 - 10] [T3 - 20]
Hirru:            [T1 - 0] [T2 -   1] [T3 - 10]