[EV-10] Halloween Celebration! | Event & Shop Details

Watching Shiina run forward screaming in excitement, Freya was linked to Gaius walking mere feet from her and Griswold. Kasumi was on the other side Eruda as Simmone and Sam walked together behind her. Celeste and Lium even decided to come. "I have never been to something like this" saying to her father. "Mom never took us out to these things, and trick or treating was always a bust. I am glad that I am here with you and everyone else dad." Getting to where the quest items were supposed to be turned in, they were greeted by Oni. Just to the left, she saw Setsuna. Fiddling with a plastic skeleton almost like she had never seen it before... Seen... Eruda pushes her lips together with a small curve. She finally knew why Sestuna looked so familiar to her, where were those friends of hers. Setting those seeds out for Oni, grabbing a few weird looking items in exchange. This was to be approached very carefully.

Vanity Tags: @Griswold @Freya @Shiina @Celeste @Lium @Gaius @Kasumi @Simmone @Sam 

Seeds:

Seed Purchases:
[202724] Delta Rune (1) 150 Seeds
[202724a] Gungir's Shard (x1) 70 Seeds
[202724b] Memory of Battle (x1) 30 Seeds
[202724c] Candy Corn (x1) 20 Seeds
Total: 275-270=5 Seeds Left

Tags:

1 -> Halloween Candy (x3) [202724d], [202724e], [202724f]
3 -> Reroll Tickets (x3) [202724g], [202724h], [202724i]
5 -> Candy Corn (x1) [202724j]
7 -> Perfect Armor/Shield (x5) of the player’s choice equal to their tier. [202724k], [202724l], [202724m], [202724n], [202724o]
10 -> Demonic Armor/Shield (x1) of the player’s choice equal to their tier. [202724p]

Edited by Eruda

Freyja's eyes gleamed with Excitement. Everything was so beautifully set out and carefully placed. At least the cardinal had the courtesy to provide amazing scenery. Maybe that was the point, the desire of everything that never was to make people and players alike not want to leave and stop trying to beat this game, a very large distraction. Arms were linked to Gaius, regardless, she was glad to be here with him. "Every Halloween I would sneak out with my Friends at midnight and find the scariest haunted house we could. I think that we even wound up in a corn maze once." She chuckles a bit. That was the one that they spent the night in because they couldn't find their way out. All those noises around them, sleeping was not an option at that point with it being so loud. "Was there anything that you liked doing during this spooky day?"

Getting to the items that were available to them, she picked out a few items after acting Oni what they did. She felt like Oni was starting to get a bit annoyed from all the questions so she chose quickly.

Vanity Tag: @Gaius 

Seeds:

Seed Purchases:
[202725] Delta Rune (1) 150 Seeds
[202725a] Gungir's Shard (x1) 70 Seeds
[202725b] Memory of Battle (x1) 30
[202725c] Candy Corn (x1) 20
Total: 277-270=7 Left

Tags:

1 -> Halloween Candy (x3) [202725d], [202725e], [202725f]
3 -> Reroll Tickets (x3) [202725g], [202725h], [202725i]
5 -> Candy Corn (x1), [202725j]
7 -> Perfect Armor/Shield (x5) of the player’s choice equal to their tier. [202725k], [202725l], [202725m], [202725n], [202725o]
10 -> Demonic Armor/Shield (x1) of the player’s choice equal to their tier. [202725p]

Edited by Freya

"Wow" Sam was walking backwards with a few random spins. "I have never seen anything like this, all those games and events they held, they don't compare to this. It all feels so real..." Simmonè was right next to her, Sam could hear a small chuckle from the woman. It was true though, this was really new to her giving that she couldn't bring herself to leave her house for certain reasons. It all looked so magical to her and she was excited at the entire sight. Getting to the spot of purchase she instantly gets down to her knees. "Wow, look at all of this." Her hands began to touch everything. Everything so unique, if paying attention with every item that she picked up, you would see her eyes glow a purple ish gray, her merchant side was starting to really show... Grabbing a few items and placing the seeds on the blanket.

Vanity Tag @Simmone

Seeds:

Seed Purchases:
[202726] Delta Rune (1) 150 Seeds
[202726a] Nametag (x1) 10 Seeds
Total: 168-160=8 Left

Tags:

1 -> Halloween Candy (x3) [202726b] [202726c] [202726d]
3 -> Reroll Tickets (x3) [202726e] [202726f] [202726g]
5 -> Candy Corn (x1) [202726h]
7 -> Perfect Armor/Shield (x5) of the player’s choice equal to their tier. [202726i] [202726j] [202726k] [202726l] [202726m]
10 -> Demonic Armor/Shield (x1) of the player’s choice equal to their tier. [202726n]

Edited by Sam

Watching Sam twirl and having fun, it felt very much the opposite for Lium. These holidays just hurt too much. Even though it was beautiful around these parts, it reminded him of the events that his parents would throw for the neighborhood. "I really hate the holidays. After my parents..." curving his lips to a frown with a swift shake of his head. "Never mind. Let's just get our shit and get the hell out of here." Hearing Oni talk to the others, he sets the little seeds he managed to grab and there was only one thing that caught his eyes. Hearing what it was in an explanation to another guild mate, he grabs it. Oni eyes him with a glare as he points to the seeds that he had just placed. A smile from that girl now and a nod. "I'm out..." Saying to Celeste as he starts to walk toward the exit of this huge event. It was just too painful to be here.

@Celeste

Seeds:

Spoiler

[202728] Bottled Vigor (x1) 30 Seeds (+2000 EXP)
Total: 33-30=3 Left

Tags: :<

Edited by Lium
Spoiler

Nine little shadows standing round a boy.

One waves a hand and said goodbye.

Eight little shadows standing by the trees.

One disappears within the leaves.

Seven little shadows watching him slumber.

One laughs loud and almost like thunder.

Six little shadows standing in the dark.

One dances around the golden bark.

Five little shadows falling in line.

One decides to leave as he'll outshine.

Four little shadows sitting on the wall.

One fell off to save them all.

Three little shadows about to drown.

One swam out to save their own.

Two little shadows hugging one another.

One was lost without the other.

One little shadow standing out of sight.

It grabbed the boy and took his light..

"Aaah!"

Hirru awoke with a start.  Where was he?  Looking around, it looked like the final festivities were over, but there were some last minute sales coming out from the both of them.  He shook his head.  What was all of that?  He thought that there was someone else here for a few minutes.  How long was he out?  Hirru checked the time, and it seemed he had conked out for a few hours.  There wasn't much that he could do about it now.  At least he could get in on the last minute sales.  Looking upon the selection for the first time, the hunter was reminded of the last event with all of its dubious items.  This was a game, he would think.  Some of these items were quite familiar, but it seemed that he couldn't get another gungnir.  Pity, really.  He decided to work on some things with his work.

141 Seeds

4 Tags

Links:

Purchasing:

• Halloween Favour x2 = 100 Seeds
  • Candy Corn x2 = 40 Seeds

Tags = 4

• Halloween Candy (x3)
    Tiered Consumables of choice between the following:
    { DMG/MIT/OH/ACC/EVA/LD }
  • Reroll Tickets (x3)
    Allows a re-identification attempt on a single enhancement slot from a single piece of gear at a Merchant.

Total used: 140
Total Remaining: 1 (A single seed left behind, to grow anew within the light.)

Edited by Hirru

Perhaps Crozeph has already accepted the bizzare things that could happen in his favorite floor, back then there was a boat that docked where he got bitch slapped by Hidden when he's actually yelling at the ship and not to her. Now there are people exchanging pumpkin seeds for some good stuff he couldn't find lying elsewhere nowadays. 

"Y-yeah I'll try them pumpkin seeds next time" he told them. One was quiet but seems to like the seeds that were collected while her companion was quick enough to respond... before Crozeph could ruin the peaceful atmosphere. "Oh right, the seeds" he took them out of his inventory "I'd like two nametags, they are much more rare than I remember and I'll be needing them."

This was his chance, he wanted to keep some items within the theme he wanted and the pumpkin seeds for exchange was heaven sent. Crozeph placed them before Kuni and nodded after receiving the items that he requested "enjoy your stay in Yomi."

Exchanging:
2 nametags > 20 seeds [10 each]
seeds are from here [42/62 seeds]

• 3 weeks later...

[PH]

Total Seeds: 154

Purchasing DELTA RUNE(150 Seeds)

Seeds Remaining: 4

Total Tags: 1(Halloween Candy(DMG) x3)

Event Resources were obtained in the following threads:

ph

Total Seeds: 134

Purchasing: Gungir's Shard x1(70 Seeds), Halloween Favor x1(50 Seeds), and Demonic Shard x1(10 Seeds)

Remaining Seeds: 4

Total Tags: 5(T4 Halloween Candy(OH) x3, Reroll Ticket x3, Candy Corn x1)

Event resources were obtained in the following threads:

• 1 year later...

PH

Resource tracker:

Spoiler

Purchasing: Halloween Favor x2(50+50=100 Seeds), Cluster of Stars(20 Seeds), Nametag(10 Seeds)
Remaining Seeds: 4

Tag Milestone Rewards:

1: [T4]Halloween Candy(DMG) x3

3: Reroll Ticket x3