[OP - F10] Trick or Treat~!

The whole mess was slowly becoming worse and worse. He had opted to take a step back, and watch this all unfold, though it just got worse and worse. First, Dom came over and helped him difuse the situation, and asked him to talk to Krysta... Which he could do, but first he had to earn her turst, which was something he didn't know if he could do. And then this girl, walking in with a Scythe trying break them up more... Then Dazia, trying to escape, Vigilon, Krysta, it was all going out of control slowly. He was glad though that Vigilon had managed to get Krysta out... Then it got worse... for real. 

Jack walked over, but he didn't seem like a friendly NPC. He pulled out a MASSIVE Sythe, and the moment he saw that he honed his eyes on him. He had no idea if this guy was strong or not, but he had his guild here, he had to watch out for them.... Before long, two frontliners walked up, one of them drawing a sword towards Jack. He eased up a little, he didn;t know either of them, but he recognised one of them, he had seen him at the Battlebot, he was strong... That had been evident. He was calm, and was diffusing the situation, which made him very happy... But then Fae walked into the situation, getting between Morg and Jack... And a sword was drawn! Sky acted quickly, walking in and stepping in front of Fae, blocking her from Jack, more worried about him then the front liner behind him.

"My apologies Jack, i was hoping to diffuse this situation, not make it worse. Please pardon me and the others, i wish to cause you no trouble" He said to jack, keeping one hand towards him, ready to defend himself, and one hand on fae. The bluenette was right, enforcement NPC's are brutally strong... And he knew he was no where near the level to even try. He turned towards Fae, picking her up and putting her on his shoulders, looking at the two frontliners.

"Nice to see both of you, good luck with the floor boss. Hopefully i get strong enough to join you guys soon, i want to help" He says to Calrex and Morg before walking off with Fae.

"That was dangerous Fae! I don't want you getting hurt!" He said, his voice going from calm and collected to slightly scoulding, but his tone was caring. 

@Cardinal @Morgenstern @Calrex @Fae

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teion froze. Before she had gotten the chance to talk to her old gaming friend, it sounded as though fighting--or at the very least some heated conversation--was going on. The woman gave a glance over her shoulder, through the crowds where she made out the tall figure of Jack looming over a group of players. She couldn't tell if the smile carved into his pumpkin-shaped head had always looked that sinister, or someone really was stirring up trouble. The violet-haired blacksmith gave a sideways glance back towards Piera, as the woman was still caught in conversation with the others around her. Teion's bottom lip stiffened. 'I'm such a coward. She thought before taking a careful half-step backwards, so as not to catch anyone's attention as she tried to back out of her approach.

"C'mon, change of plans." She spoke in a mutter to her hooded friend, turning on her heel and grabbing Aereth by the hand yet again. She wondered for half a second if the brunette would scold her, either now or later, or if he would even stop her from running away.

I look around hearing a commotion and see the host of the party near a player whose blade is pointed at it. Oh this is not going to go well anytime soon. I say watching the events play out as i make my way over their with a curious look just watching from a nearby distance knowing that getting involved directly could end bad if what i heard of enforcer NPCs are true. I just watch and hope this doesn't turn into some event style boss where everyone whether frontline or beginner gets involved. Knowing that compared to some people who could be here people like myself might not last the longest in such a fight. However, seeing the glowing red eyes on the host of the party certainly makes it seem like a fight is approaching. Seeing this i equip my weapons and armor just encase also following Jonathan's example in this. I grin as i look down to my familiar as i help him out of his costume also knowing that if a fight is involved having my familiar out and about and not anywhere near this supposed Halloween gift of the pumpkin in a catch is for the best. Not caring who won it having familairs near it could be dangerous, and i don't know who got the gift and where they are located.

@Cardinal

A wide smile continued to hold on Telrenya's face as Jomei spoke excitedly with his old friends. She giggled lightly at Lee's repetitive, but somewhat endearing pirate accent. Really, she was just glad to see other players taking the time to have fun in this otherwise dreadful world. Any sense of normalcy was welcome after so much time fighting. There seemed to be a pirate-themed joke competition of sorts going on, or at least that's what she caught from another man's explanation. 'I guess that would explain Spencer earlier.' She thought with an inward chuckle. In response, Lee spoke up with yet another pun, and while she didn't enjoy it quite as much as her guildmate's earlier display, the blonde Sailor Scout still let out another small giggle.

Moments later, she felt a force against her shoulder that jostled the woman off-balance. She managed to catch herself from stumbling forward, and heard a faint apology in the distance as her head turned to see a hurried figure running through the crowds, occasionally bumping into another player here or there.

Event Closed - Thank You to All Who Participated!

Spoiler