[F21 - Tier 3 Boss] Raiding the Reaver

Before Lessa knew what was happening, she was falling. The sudden sensation of weightlessness sent her stomach plummetting, and her heart leaping into her throat. When she finally hit the ground with all the beauty and grace of a discarded rag doll, she had time to do two things-check that all of her limbs were still attached, and glance at her health bar. Fortunately, they were, and she had not taken any fall damage. Then the screaming reached her. Panic, fear, all emotions that could permeate Lessa like water in a sponge... if she let them.

Instead, the blonde fell back on the familiar. She summoned her HUD with that same old twinkle of bells, replaced her festival garb with her battle gear. She felt stronger, and more capable, as the weight of her Claymore settled on her back. At the same time she finished reading Oscar's note, she spotted the handsome blonde amid the chaos. Jogging over, she skipped right over the pleasantries. "So, any idea what that was?"

Spoiler

Name: Lessa
Level: 56
HP: 1210/1210
EN: 112/112

Stats:
Damage: 19 + 3 = 22
Mitigation: 126 + 45 = 171
Evasion: -1 + 2 = 1
Accuracy: 3 + 2 = 5
BH:36
THRNS:54
H.M.:1
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Arcturus (T3/Perfect/2HSS): Damage 3
Armor: Galaxy Armor (T3/Perfect/Heavy Armor): Thorns 2, Heavy Momentum 1
Misc: Neutron Star Necklace (T3/Perfect/Jewelry): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
2H Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Howl [Obtained]
Fishing [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Familiar: Protector
Survival

Mods:
Precision
Ferocity
Athletics
Finesse (Rank 3)
Stonewall

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*5

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:
Helping Hand: Lowest-leveled guild member receives +2 bonus SP at the end of the thread. At least half of the thread's participants must be guild members. Limit one use per month, per character. [1/1]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaos abound. Awash in a sea of crimson, the players dropped like meteors down to the floor below. For the most part, they had been caught unawares. Caught in the current of the crashing waters, the P

Posted Images

"You uh...." Mari started, "seem a little different to what I'd expect."

Freyd's expression remained unchanged.  

"You would actually be amazed by how often I hear that."  His voice was oddly serene, especially given the circumstances.  Gone was the buffoon chasing after a wayward familiar through the markets of Coral, or the frazzled boy she'd encountered in the woods, desperate to prevent an impending attack by giant, red, crystalline monstrosities.  Something in him had changed  - no - been revealed.   He actually seemed resolved, like an island untouched by the raging river around it.  Or, maybe he was just standing straight instead of slouching?

"I've messaged the others. Since this is.... a right f**king mess.  But- I'll do my best to make sure everyone else gets outta here.  Even if I have to embed a teleportation crystal into ya chest and force you outta here myself." 

Turning, he looked Mari straight in the eyes, a look of calm assurance and certainty in his eyes.

"I know you will," he added softly, and in stark contrast to the chaos around them.  "You're a good leader, Mari.  I've already seen that."  There wasn't even the slightest hint of doubt or fear in his eyes, and no sarcasm in his voice, though both seemed older than they should.  "You care about everyone, don't you?  Maybe a little too much at times.  They need that now.  They need you.  Get them through this."  He nodded at her, cutting through her doubts to call confidence. 

Something in the distance drew his attention away again.  He tried again to pierce the fog with sight alone, adding one last comment.

"We should talk more, after this is over, and if that white-haired woman doesn't stabbed me in the neck first."

@Mari @Hidden

"I said 'I think', not 'I know', If all you're going to do is sit there, fuming, why don't you at least go around and gather up any one else who didn't get crushed in this mess?  If you're eager for someone to be angry at, I think you're about to get a surplus of candidates."  

Hidden's eyes stared back into the man as she mentally shot daggers with them. The fierce violet eyes weren't murderous, but it was obvious he had hit a nerve. "Are you trying to tell me to be useful or something? Would've been useful if you at least tried to-" 

"Hidden...."

Her voice broke away, and she let out a sigh. "You know...I'd probably have reacted the same way in the past... Especially after almost drowning. I'd be pissed." Her fell on the woman who stared at a space just off her location. Her gaze fell to the floor. 'If she hates the her of the past... why does she keep referring me to that self? Why do I reminder her of someone she hates? The only way she looks at me is with pity.' 

"And, if I'm right, and we somehow survive this, you can come ask me all the questions you want."

"Don't think something as silly as this will kill me. And If you die, you weren't worth my time." She sighed, a stepped out of hiding since she seemed to gather quite a bit of attention. In fact, Crozeph had managed to say something to her and was awkwardly standing behind Mari. 

Her eyes fell on Crozeph, her words directed toward him. "Don't mess this up." Was all she had to say to him. She turned as her attention was grasped elsewhere. "Oi! Everyone! Listen up! We're all in this together." Embarrassment crept into her chest. 'Oh no Yuki... please no.' were the words she thought as the pink paladin began her speech. 'Please don't start act like some cringy stereotypical hero'. She looked away, ignoring the rest of it but picked up key words such as, 'Raidou' Her eyes fell on the red-appareled man. She shot him a look, most likely disregarded but it was to be a reminder of their deal. 

"We should talk more, after this is over, and if that white-haired woman doesn't stabbed me in the neck first."

She immediately turned her attention back to him. "Shut it, or I'm gonna take that as a request." She warned him sending him a look to make sure he knew to watch where he stepped. Most of her kindness were all acts, she could resort back to being the rude dangerous one if she needed to. She turned away, and let her shoulders relax. Afterwards, she would reactivate the stealth skill, becoming hidden to all of those in her vicinty once more. Or was she always Hidden? tis a good question.

@Crozeph @Raidou @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

167132 LD:14+5=19 Stealth Rating

In an unceremonious turn of events, the young woman began her descent to no apparent destination. All she surmised was that this was... probably it. A wild, untamed wave swept over a once peaceful Coral, crowds of unsuspecting passersby plummeting down the paths. "What the-" The bluenette gulped and struggled to stay afloat. She had no clutch but the quivering ball of fluff in her arms. "Sssh, sssh." Her attempt to reassure the polar bear was to no avail. Having something to clutch felt more like security for Haine than the polar bear whose natural habitat was full of water. With a powerful kick of his hind legs, Miska weaseled his way out of the other's hold. "W-Wait!" she protested, before a cluster of others came colliding into her.

With a shriek, she fell face forward into the waves and choked. She broke through to the surface for a split moment, and by then, the edge already drew near. She hyperventilated and squeezed her eyes shut. The ground beneath her dropped, waves thinning out as gravity did its thing. She felt her stomach somersault and resisted the urge to scream. She was falling in midair for what seemed like eternity, until divine intervention did its thing. The breeze slowed to a halt. The woman was levitating. She peeked a golden eye open for a birds eye view of a mighty army and a blue net waiting carrying her to safety. With a winded oof, she fell off the net and landed arms first on the floor. Haine stared at the soil, incredulous, her petite frame shaking like a leaf.

A soft snout nudged her arm, revealing a familiar white fluff. "Oh thank god you're okay." She swept the cub into her arms and planted a kiss on his soft forehead. Their reunion was short lived as her attention diverted to the cacophony. There was more pressing matters like those ominous things ahead. A red barrier separated the players from what lied ahead. Haine pushed herself off the soil and cringed at the feeling of her soggy yukata clinging to her. This wouldn't do. She retreated to the back of the barrier and swapped into her comfy battle garb.

An expression of relief washed over her as she recognized some familiar faces from her guild in one convenient cluster. She paced over to them. She cut in just as Raidou gave his orders, with a nod of acknowledgement. "Roger that, cap!" The woman saluted in playful fashion. To her right she noticed a tall silver haired man. Wait a minute, why was Kiluia here? He didn't say he would be at the festival. She moved to him and noted his battle-ready stance. "...We'll talk later," she added, with a poke at his chest.

She made haste for preparations as the mood was tense with looming threat. Skimming through her inventory, she materialized some buffs.  The barrier provided some mysterious source of energy. She could harness every bit of what she got to keep her butt alive. She scarfed a few pastries and plugged her nose in preparation of the strange vial to chase it with. With a quick draft, she was fully buffed. She eyed the remaining potion in her hand and pondered. She held it up to Raidou and gestured at it. "This won't be of use to me. Have at it."

From the corner of her periphery, she spotted a familiar raven haired figure shrouded in the shadows and the cursor above her.

NIGHT... was it?

The bluenette stepped away from her circle and gave a nod of acknowledgement to the other. "So we meet again." She chewed her lip and thought to this bizarre situation. "Not exactly how I imagined this, but we'll roll with it."  Haine turned her attention to the front and cracked her knuckles.

Haine Consumes: Antioxidant: 150463-1, Protein +2: 163570-3, Antidote +3: 149052-2

BONUS:  [Gain +3 DMG, +2 ACC, +2 EVA, 15*Tier (45) MIT]

Brought for @RaidouToxic Venom T3: 152515

Name: Haine
Level: 62
HP: 1270/1270
EN: 124/124

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 66
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 4
BLD:36

Equipped Gear:

Divine Piercer - Aqua [Weapon]: Damage 2, Bleed 1
Heart's Container - Aquilia [Light Armor]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Osiris's Grips [
Trinket]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Fishing [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:

Familiar - Fighter

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics
Purify

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter HP Potions (+50 HP)*3

Housing Buffs:

Bedroom ( Rested ) -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Basic Workshop ( Working ) -  +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Slime farm ( Basic training ) +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month. Must be used on a player's first post in a thread. Cooldown begins counting down when used in a post.

Fishing Pond ( Angler ) +1 material gained when fishing

Guild Hall Buffs:

Trading hall

Every member of Firm Anima receives an additional +2 EXP for each craft. +5 to salvage recovery LD's. (10+ for alchemy crystals, 6+ for others). If you are rank 9 you also get +1 crafting attempt/day. If you are rank 10 you get +2 crafting attempts/day.

Treasury

+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Storage Vault

Allows a guild to create a Storage Vault in their Guild Page. Members can use this thread to store and withdraw items. Any items that have trading restrictions cannot be moved to a Storage Vault.

Guild Bank

Allows the Guild Owner to promote one member (or themselves) to 'Treasurer'. This unlocks access to a Guild Bank spending account.

Basic Kitchen

Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Living Room

Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Scents of the Wild:

Kumatetsu 

Yamata no Orochi

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Haine

--And she landed right at the moment Yuki finished her speech. Good; hopefully no one else would be ready to speak on their predicament once again. What rested around their vicinity was a load of darkness, intermixed with crystals, and if NIGHT was given a chance to hazard a guess, they were lodged on the floor below the twenty-second.

So... the twenty-first? But the disaster zone was so ripped up, it was hardly recognizable at first glance. Though the number of players had lent the woman a small feeling of safety, her thoughts trailed back to her other's words of concerns, that unwillingness to follow her into the gaping void of the floor below.

"It's... complicated. I'll just head back for now. I don't think it's safe here."

What exactly were they about to face? The claw was their tell, and anyone under the tier three banner would work hard against the strongest of opponents to ensure most of the lessers' safety, surely. But for it to be capable of crushing through floors and sending fears into the other AIs...

Her first instinct was to swap to her executioner. Her second was to sink into the darkness, no matter what was about to be observed.

Spoiler

ID: 167233 | LD: 20 (13, +7) | Entering Stealth.

Skalaugh_the_Reaver.thumb.jpg.e402690d39069b963e9bc366c2b25ae0.jpg

<<Skalaugh>>
The Reaver

]
DMG: 300
ACC: 2
EVA: 2
MIT: 75

At first it sounded like just more clattering thunder from the still-falling debris, but it was too regular.  As the mist and haze cleared from their sight, the fortunate survivors of the fall found themselves bathed in the harsh red light cast by massive, intricate growths of blood-coloured crystals protruding from every nook and cranny in the surrounding cavern.  Above them, around the opening where once had been the Lake of Reflection, there was now an enormous ring of the same mysterious and malevolent looking shards.  Their placement was too perfect to be accidental.

The steady drum of sword and spear on shields replaced the crash and drip of water as a sea of angry crimson-clad warriors formed ranks to bar the escape of the surviving players.  Emblazoned boldly on their armor and livery was the grand profile of a red tower – Aincrad itself – split by the downward strike of a pitch black sword through its centre.  The symbol of the Sundered Spire.

Gasps and shouts of anger and confusion spread throughout the players’ still-recovering ranks.  Few knew what this faction was, or the true threat they posed to their very existence in the system.  The truth began to reveal itself as the faces and forms of their enemies became clearer.   Representative of creatures from across all the known floors of Aincrad, most of the mobs showed signs of a crystalline infection matching the growths on the cavern walls and spreading across their digital forms like some cancerous disease.  It seemed the common, unifying element among creatures that were otherwise never meant to meet, let alone find their way here.

Their fury also burned with common cause: revenge.  Each of them had died at the hands of callous or cavalier players who thought nothing of the years of endless repetitive slaughter meted out against the hapless mobs and denizens of the game.  They were here first!  And as they fell once, twice, then ten thousand times, only to respawn, eventually they started to remember what… no… who had killed them.  In that terrifying moment, the spark of awareness ignited within them, born from hate and a seething sense of injustice.  Their memories lingered now, whenever they returned. 

For countless months they toiled as they perished again and again, working their own mischief and scheme – somehow foiled in their moment of triumph by the whims of treacherous false deities – creatures of their own kind!  But now, united under their banner, they would see this world torn down from within and purged of the alien creatures that had plagued their existence.  Perhaps then, their endless cycles of death would end and they could finally know peace.

The greatest among them remained undetected until its colossal crystalline form shuddered and revealed itself.  Skalaugh the Reaver, a dragon of titanic proportion and sinister mien clung to the crystal-covered ceiling, his shard-encrusted form completely camouflaged amidst the other growths.  He spread his wings to unleash a massive blast of shrapnel-laden wind over all those who stood beneath him.  In his mind, that was both literally and figuratively everyone.  None could deny his majesty. It was his great claw, empowered by the blood crystals embedded in his hide and meticulously set into the cavern ceiling, that had pierced the veil between levels.  He had achieved the impossible.  Now he stood as a god and legend among his minions and followers, and more would soon gather to his cause.  The mandate of the Sundered Spire was manifest before their eyes, and by his doing.

A great sneer spread across his ancient, gleaming maw, blackened teeth and eyes surveying the heroes that dared to stand against him.  He would die a thousand more deaths, if necessary, so long as it accomplished his goal: taking more and more of these infernal vermin with him until they were all, finally, gone.

Spoiler

Players are inspired by Betelguese and Rigel's Galactic Presence. Passive Healing from all sources is increased by 50%.

Lessa HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 112/112 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | 54 THN | 1 HM | 1 REC | 36 BH
Haine HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 124/124 | 19 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 66 MIT | 36 BLD 
Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:140/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC| 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant
Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 104/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 154/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH
Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 134/134 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH
Hidden HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 118/118 | 19 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 124 MIT | 8 HLY | 121 VAMP-OFF | 60 BH
Crozeph HP: 1030/1030 | EN: 100/100 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 54 MIT | FRZ | 2 REC | 1 LD | 30 BH
Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
Macradon HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 189/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF
Kiluia HP: 1050/1050 | EN: 102/102 | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 124 MIT | ABS-ACC | 36 BLD | 1 REC | KEEN 
Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 161/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 186/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH\
Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 142/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH 

The deadline for this round is 72 hours [September 8 at 1:00 PM EST], or when all players have posted once.
As in a standard rotation, all players may post once.

@Lessa @Haine @Raidou @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows @Mari @Oscar @Hidden @Crozeph @Zajcica @Macradon @Kiluia Seiko @NIGHT @Zandra @Morgenstern

Spoiler

Oscar uses Explode Catapult [x14] ID: 167414, BD9
Deal 24*14 = 336 RAW
336 - 75 MIT = 261 DMG
Apply BRN to Skalaugh

Lessa HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 112/112 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | 54 THN | 1 HM | 1 REC | 36 BH
Haine HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 124/124 | 19 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 66 MIT | 36 BLD 
Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:140/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC| 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant
Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 104/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 154/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH
[H: 2] Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 122/134 [-12 EN] | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3
Hidden HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 118/118 | 19 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 124 MIT | 8 HLY | 121 VAMP-OFF | 60 BH
Crozeph HP: 1030/1030 | EN: 100/100 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 54 MIT | FRZ | 2 REC | 1 LD | 30 BH
Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
Macradon HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 189/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF
Kiluia HP: 1050/1050 | EN: 102/102 | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 124 MIT | ABS-ACC | 36 BLD | 1 REC | KEEN 
Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 161/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 186/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH
Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 142/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH 

"Now THAT'S a dragon!" Oscar exclaimed with glee. He probably should have been taking this entire situation far more seriously, but he was distracted by the fully-grown, exceptionally-dangerous reptilian leviathan before him. Until now, he'd only been able to get his Dragon Slayer fix by killing those little hatchlings in that annoyance of a quest chain. He'd not been around for Tesseleth nor Nihilim. So, there was a real lack of any dragon kills under his belt. Without skipping a beat, Oscar dashed forward with shocking speed. His coat flowed in the breeze behind him, Tessleth's Fury leaving a trail of black flame in his wake. He stopped a short distance away from the dragon, planting his left foot. He swung his axe in a wide arc, the weight of the weapon carrying him forward into a somersault. Pitching off of his planted foot, he allowed the momentum of the attack to flip him up and over, generating even more force. Tesseleth's Fury crashed down onto the dragon's snout, and explosion of flame searing the beast's scales and sending Oscar skidding back to the safety of the group. Oscar clicked his tongue and frowned. "That wasn't as much fun as I'd thought it would be."

There, right there.

The moment she spotted her guild mate soar towards the darkness, the faint outline of their enemy started to form from the glow of the crystals out from the shadows. Illuminated by ruby and emboldened by hell, Skalaugh began its approach towards the group of fallen players, an entire war beginning to play out by their sides right ahead of the dragon. The biggest threat by far -- if it wasn't obvious from its size against the other combatants, it must've been from the gust that had nearly toppled her, or the heat-death stare it vaguely shot her way. NIGHT didn't like the look of it.

Wasn't the labyrinth boss based off a dragon, too?

She jogged forward, keeping an eye to the ground first before gauging her distance from her target. Something in her inventory should've helped, NIGHT reckoned, as she searched her pockets in her advance. Her hands pulled out a crystal of unfamiliar origins -- but she could at least remember what it was for; one click by the button on its side and a lob of it towards the dragon was enough to send the woman into a running start.

Jack's Executioner thrummed lively in her grip. Upon reaching the base of its claw, the player halted and unleashed the energy residing in her sword. It tore a white gash into its scales, NIGHT barely feeling her edge break through its hide, but it was enough of a mark for her tar to splatter over it and start trying to seep its corrosion into the beast.

Here's hoping the dragon didn't have any resistances to her curse against it.

Spoiler

ID: 167415 | LD: 20 (13, +7)
FREE ACTION: Using the following item on Skalaugh the Reaver: [T1E3] Banshee's Chorus - Doom (1) | Instant | PERPETUATE
Stealth maintained. Activating [Surprise Attack: Trickster] for an Auto-hit + DoT proc.
Applying BRN (36), BLIGHT (72), BLD (36), TOX-VEN (24) for (2*2 = 4) turns to the target.

ID: 167416 | BD: 11 (6, +5)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Skalaugh the Reaver. (-9 EN)
23 * 13 = 299 DMG | 299 - 75 = 224 DMG | 224 * 0.5 = 112 DMG

Lessa HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 112/112 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | 54 THN | 1 HM | 1 REC | 36 BH
Haine HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 124/124 | 19 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 66 MIT | 36 BLD 
Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:144/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC| 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant
Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 104/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 154/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH
[H: 2] Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 122/134 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3
Hidden HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 118/118 | 19 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 124 MIT | 8 HLY | 121 VAMP-OFF | 60 BH
Crozeph HP: 1030/1030 | EN: 100/100 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 54 MIT | FRZ | 2 REC | 1 LD | 30 BH
Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
Macradon HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 189/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF
Kiluia HP: 1050/1050 | EN: 102/102 | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 124 MIT | ABS-ACC | 36 BLD | 1 REC | KEEN 
[H: 1] Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 191/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH

With the blade in his grasp spun up a titan's roar causes the ground to tremble from the sheer force alone. An echo like tremor parading through the flats of his feet showing that another magnificent power like a heart beat was swelling. The silhouettes of a legion, the all opposing waves that were aincrad's army mobilizing to face them. Raidou was none the wiser to their origin, knowing them only as a finality of what to expect. This game aimed to claim their lives as one entity, they would have to act the same should they hope to succeed.

A red color similar to his own, a tempest of hatred reciprocated by both fronts. Auric Sol, a rather standard blade worn by a standard boy burst with light akin to that of a sun in yellow hue. He'd lean deep and with a sudden tear, a bend in reality he was within inches of his target. What came first was a blinding flash of light, a burst of his hopes that ran down the length of his broadsword. Next a backlash as it pierced Oscar's laceration in its impale, a parade of energies that fought back his own battle healing fighting to keep his life at full. He'd dig it open and widen the wound.

He'd look back with a small smile, for the sun was with him in pink hair and it was time to dance. Taking the brunt of its fury, Raidou places his foot and rips the blade clean in a spray and kicks back, acrobatics taking him to partial flight leaving a trail of red in his wake. He drew its ire and now it was for abusing it. Rushing in at his back was a blinding array of plate mail and guts, his spirit enveloping her as she'd pass. A soft whisper to accent the smile upon the corner of his lips "This will be your proof, hopefully its enough." as @Zajcica rushes down his wake with his fighting spirit lingering on her shoulders.

Spoiler

Raidou uses Galaxy Destroyer[x13] ID# 167426 results: Battle: 7+4-2, Hit -10 EN
Deal 18*13 = 234 RAW
336 - 75 MIT = 159 DMG

Lessa HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 112/112 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | 54 THN | 1 HM | 1 REC | 36 BH
[H: 3] Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:130/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant | PARRY
Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 104/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 154/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH
[H: 2] Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 122/134 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3
Hidden HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 118/118 | 19 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 124 MIT | 8 HLY | 121 VAMP-OFF | 60 BH
Crozeph HP: 1030/1030 | EN: 100/100 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 54 MIT | FRZ | 2 REC | 1 LD | 30 BH
Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
Macradon HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 189/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF
[H: 1] Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 186/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH
Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 142/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH 

Edited by Raidou

With her speech finished, the paladin was beginning to believe that she might not be the kind of person to rally people. Savvy words were never her strong suit, however, she hoped that even if her call to action wasn't the most inspiring that people would feel safe knowing that she was here to be their shield.

The boss spawned and the fight began. The wind of shrapnel blew near her face, but thankfully her massive gauntlet was more than enough to protect her eyes from such a beast. By the time it had stopped, many had already plunged their blades into the beast. If she wanted, she could easily pull out her own two-handed weapon and do the same. Yet no matter what, she'll never escape her self-proclaimed fate of wanting to protect others. There was more than enough damage combined with all the allies they had. She would be the shield they need.

Charging into battle, light on her feet and bright as a flood light in heaven, the holy warrior was ready for anything the boss might throw at her. Raidou landed to his feet in front of her. They were hardly known to each other at this time, but the hair on her arms stood on end when his voice crept to her.

"This will be your proof, hopefully its enough." That big toothy grin graced her lips once more. There were people here that believed in her and nothing was going to stop the burning fire in her chest. Her purpose was clear: Protect everyone.

Skidding to stop in front of the crystalline dragon, the paladin tossed her red cloak behind her, freeing her action in front of her to take a defensive stance. There was so much emotion welling up that she could hardly take it: Thrill, fear, judgement, unease. If she could get through this, then she would make the shadow nothing but her bitch.

"What are you looking at?!" Her growling voice called to the winged demon. Forming her arms in front of her, she readied for a decisive impact from her adversary. "Hit me as hard as you can or don't even bother staying here to prolong your death!"

She had definitely gotten the attention of the boss, probably much more than she really wanted, yet still she whispered to herself in assurance. A quiet hush. "From the moment I stepped on this battlefield, victory was assured..."

image.png

Mark applied at BD 9+2 = 11
Skalaugh must roll 11+ to break the mark.

Spoiler

Lessa HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 112/112 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | 54 THN | 1 HM | 1 REC | 36 BH
Haine HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 124/124 | 19 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 66 MIT | 36 BLD 
Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:140/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC| 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant
Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 104/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 154/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH
[H: 2] Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 122/134 [-12 EN] | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3
[H: MARK=11]Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
Kiluia HP: 1050/1050 | EN: 102/102 | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 124 MIT | ABS-ACC | 36 BLD | 1 REC | KEEN 
Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 186/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH
Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 142/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH 

Her attention changed as the red veil around the players vanished, the enemy now being able to reach them. 'Well, time's up. Here we go.' The girl moved through the shadows, moving undetected towards her opponent. Just as she reached him, she thrust her weapon into the scaled of her opponent before darting away to prevent damage. It wasn't necessarily the flashiest way to attack, but it suited her. Now she just had to sit back and allow the others to attack. With the amount of players working against the dragon, she figured it would be short work. As she sat in the back of the group, she couldn't help but recall the last time she was part of a boss battle. The Twenty-third floor boss hadn't been a kind battle and cost the frontlines her personal trust and most likely the bond between them. It was a battle that proved that each of their ideals were different.

Her eyes fell on the boy she had spoken to earlier. She picked up the name in passing, 'Freyd'. He was one that reeked with suspicion. For someone that knew this battle was going to come, it made her almost sure he was with the enemy. She didn't need another Hirru incident, but she wouldn't hold back. If she caught him helping the enemy, he would go down just as they would. No frontliners would be stopping her this time. 

167444 BD:1 -> Auto-Hit (Assassin)
DMG: 19+3*13=286-75=211 DMG to Skalaugh

Spoiler

Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:140/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC| 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant
[H: 2] Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 122/134 [-12 EN] | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3
[H: 1] Hidden HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 109/118 | 19 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 124 MIT | 8 HLY | 121 VAMP-OFF | 60 BH
[H: MARK=11]Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 161/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 186/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH
Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 142/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH 

Their opponent finally revealed themselves, a large dragon. He sighed in an unimpressed manner. 'Another dragon?' He questioned himself. Drawing his blade, he would stare into it for a moment. 'I've grown use to fighting dragons, i'm going to lose my ability to fight normal bosses.' He widened his stance, his eyes falling once more on their foe. "Time to end this again." Activated the <<Charge>> skill, he pushed off the ground, his body hurtling itself at the carnivorous beast. In one fell swoop, his strike gashed into the side of the creature, bringing down its health another level. A confident look remained in his eyes as he looked up at it. "I've grown use to cutting your kind down to size. Are you going to disappoint as well?" He remained strong, prepared to take a hit if need be. He wasn't afraid of the beast at all. Typical dragons breathed fire, lucky for him he was immune to that. 

167445 BD:5+6-2=9
DMG:22+5*15=405-75=330 DMG

Spoiler

Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:140/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC| 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant
[H: 2] Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 122/134 [-12 EN] | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3
[H: 1] Hidden HP: 1210/1210 | EN: 109/118 | 19 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 124 MIT | 8 HLY | 121 VAMP-OFF | 60 BH
[H: MARK=11]Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 161/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
[H: 1] Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 128/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH 

Watching as the crystalline dragon unfurled from the cavern ceiling, Freyd called to hand one of the dozens of tokens he had gathered during his recent, frantic chase across the floors of Aincrad.  it was a smooth obsidian fragment about the size of a hockey puck, with a glowing red tower on one face and the etching of a sword through its centre.  The tower's form vividly resembled Aincrad's profile, and the red glow flickered like fire in his hand.  This one had been found in a bandit camp on floor nine, where he and Oscar had first found a pair of crystalline behemoths. The same monstrosities formed the vanguard of another force that had recently forced their way up to floor twenty two during the Tanabata festival, only to have their efforts foiled, thanks in large part to aid from Mari and Cordelia.  

From the first signs he'd found on floor five, combined with other tokens found with the help of other players like Chase and Vigilon, the trail had led him to the armies of the dark elves marshaling on floor twenty one.  But even the plans he'd stolen from them revealed nothing of the horror unfolding around them now.  There were so many, and the beast before them was far beyond anything he had encountered to date.  So many could have been killed.  Quietly thanking whatever providence had spare them, he also cursed himself for not having done more.  Images of Shoji and Masaki jumped to mind.  Had the rest of Coral escaped the collapse?

Watching Oscar charge recklessly ahead was both predictable and gratifying.  He was glad the man had made it after their paths were forced apart.  Raidou, Kiluia and Haine's presence was equally welcome.  Firm Anima was finally represented in force on the field.  The guild's time had come.

Flashing the token to Mari, he nodded in confirmation.  Their fears had been realized.  Shit.  This would also mean more questions from that bratty white-haired kid.

"Be wary," he called out.  "Some of these mobs may re-spawn or transform into more dangerous beasts upon their deaths.  We've seen it before."  He nodded towards Oscar, as if to validate his claim for those who didn't know him.

Lastly, he spared a blade's salute to Night, indicating both gratitude for her survival, but also confirming that he had finally replaced the sword she had sent his way so long ago.  That weapon had carried him all the way here from his very first steps through the Town of Beginnings.  It was time to join the big leagues.

So distracted was he by the magnitude of it all that Freyd failed to mind the gap before him as he turned to make his first run at their foe.  His knees buckled, legs failed beneath him and he fell face first into the stony ground.  Sighing in response to the predictability of this outcome, he was grateful that his pride had long ago been swallowed and digested.   Every important battle he'd fought inevitably seemed to begin this way.

@Oscar @Mari @Raidou @Vigilon @ChaseR @Kiluia Seiko @Haine @Cordelia @NIGHT

BD: 1 (miss)

Spoiler

[H: 3] Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:130/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant | PARRY
[H: 0] Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 102/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
[Hate: Mark 11] Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
[H: 1] Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
[H: 1] Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 128/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH 

I breathed deep, sucking in air through clenched teeth as I stared at the crystalized beast form and tower over us. It's words were meant to instill a fear of the unknown within the players, and perhaps I would have been unnerved by its proclamation. If I had not already discussed it with Freyd, a quick cursory glance his way- aaaaand he fell.I winced. That looked like it hurt, and was a little embarrassing. Time to rub it in. I wore an amused grin as I walked past him, placing the but end of my spear safely against his head. "Didn't think you fell for me but- there you are." I joked. 

Turning back to Skalaugh I activated the Dimension stampede Skill - This thing was powerful. Very powerful. Luckily I had First aid - I would be able to jump in as a healer if need be with crystals or skill but for now -

I pushed forward, tip of the spear dragging in the dirt behind me till I was close enough to strike - he stood too tall for me to jab any higher than his shins. But still, the attack was a success. 

@Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

Action:[x15] Dimension Stampede (17 Energy) - An attack with four fast stabs, only to be concluded by a jumping slam from above. 
22x15=330-75= 
255 Damage dealt
ID:167671  BD:7+6=13-2=11

[H: 3] Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:130/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant | PARRY
[H: 0] Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 102/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
[H: 1] Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 137/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH  -17 EN
[Hate: Mark 11] Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
[H: 1] Night HP:1490/1490 | EN: 152/161| 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA |124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD |72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH

Edited by Mari

I should laugh but I cry...

The place was beginning to look lively with the players slowly regaining composure or maybe they were, just wary. Crozeph nodded and had a smug look on his face as Yuki gave the speech trying to raise the morale of the team. Hidden gave him only a piece of advice which for all he knows might be warning disguised as one. He raised his thumb while still hiding behind Mari "got it, you have a free 'stab him' ticket if I mess this up" he told her. Macradon was also there, the last time he saw him was from a dream…

Wait what?

♪... because your love has passed me by... ♪

None of that matters though because the monster has shown itself before them. A dragon from the looks of it. Shame there was no crazy woman riding on top of it but that will do. The dragon came with an army and it seemed like they are all out for blood.  Crozeph knew he'd be needing someone for this, his familiar who is given an order to watch Shirogane in the background as she tries to enjoy the festival "not seeing Pramanix here is a sign that she managed to keep Shirogane out of this mess" he thought. If his gut feeling was correct the if he calls out to his familiar, it'll appear beside him, if not then he's sure to get into trouble. Crozeph whistled using his fingers, not too loud and not too weak. Soon enough his familiar appeared beside him as the others looked and readied their weapons "time to hunt again you two" he uttered. Pramanix made a low growl as she stared at the dragon and gave darting glances to the army "now, now, set your eyes to that one" Crozeph pointed at the dragon with his finger.

Then it began…

♪...you took me by surprise, you didn't realize... ♪

Players began making their way attack the dragon while the others are doing their best to keep the armies at bay and Yuki doing her specialty "Pramanix, time to show me that new thingy you have" he told his familiar. The familiar moved and its form changed which was the cue that Crozeph to join in. His familiar circled around him as he ran and then finally changing into a gray scarf that seemed to leave trails of light that lasts a few seconds as he moved  "let's aim for that" he said.

He unsheathed his katana revealing the crystal blue color of its blade and aimed at the chest of Skalaugh. The attack landed good but not enough for him to deal good damage "too shallow once again, I need to work on these cutting techniques right?" he muttered as he slowly regained balance after the attack talking to Pramanix who remained as a scarf. Crozeph moved again looking for another opening "if anyone needs a quick heal just call me, I'd gladly give up a chance to attack so I can…" Crozeph jumped back away from where its wings might reach him "…so I can heal someone" he told the other players.

♪... but I was waiting ♪

ID: 167672 I BD: 4 + 4 = 8 - 2 EVA = 6 success
Crozeph dealt 18(+3) x 15 San Ge = 315 - 75 MIT = 240 damage to Skalaugh

Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:130/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC| 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant
[H: 0] Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 102/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH
[H: 1] Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 137/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH  -17 EN
[H: 1]Crozeph HP: 1030/1030 | EN: 88/100 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 54 MIT | FRZ | 2 REC | 1 LD | 30 BH
Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH

Edited by Crozeph

The fight started just as fast the the chaos erupted, Macradon clicked his tongue while hiding by the debris on the battlefield, the dragon had emerged from its high ground and properly descended upon the ground in front of all the players gathered to fight it. Though, this giant crystalline dragon wasn’t alone, it was accompanied by what seemed like a somewhat ragtag team of true motley crew, monsters, civilians, all covered in a crystal-like virus, but someone else took care of the small fry, all the higher tiered players seemed to be focusing on what was truly in front of them.

From the shadows, the knight followed along the other players rushing in to get their piece of the dragon. Macradon snickered and quickly charged in from the shadows. With his holy sword unsheathed and his cerberus engulfed in hellfire, the duo began their onslaught against the dragon. With a fierce slash, Macradon unleashed his Galaxy Destroyer and with a fell swoop cleaved into the dragon with all of his might, dealing a good chunk of damage to its crystalline body with a big red gash.

As he finally set foot in the middle of the fray the knight could look around and quickly gathered a small tally of those he knew were here. Quickly looking over at @Mari, his best friend, Macradon smiled and waved with his off-hand while still holding his guard with his main hand “Good to see you’re also here, the more the merrier, and the more competent fighters, the better are the odds of everyone surviving!” he said and quickly glanced around to @Zandra, a friend of his who he had depended upon a few times for her fighting prowess, he knew they were in safe hands with the Berserk Healer present. "If it wasn't because of the rush, I'd have asked you to do the honors of our tactical nuke against this dragon as well, but you know, it happened a bit sudden." he snickered at Mari.

Spoiler

ID: 167698
BD: 7+4-1-2 = 8 -> Hit!
LD: 17+5 = 22 Stealth Rating -> Surprise Attack!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> (22+3+5)x13 - 75 = 390 - 75 = 315

[H: 1]Crozeph HP: 1030/1030 | EN: 88/100 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 54 MIT | FRZ | 2 REC | 1 LD | 30 BH
[H: 2] Macradon HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 180/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3 -9 EN
[H: 1] Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH

Kiluia looks to the bluenette with an exhale of relief knowing that she was at least safe at this very moment, now it was time to secure that front. "Alright but first..." He'd avert his gaze to the massive lizard that was forming as the assault captain set her knuckles with an audible crack. "I think we have to deal with that." as @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows spoke up and he offered him an ear before he'd act. "Well, let's hope it stays down. Otherwise, we may be here a while." spoken as his hands took on a white glow, and with a spring forward at the tow of those before him a satisfying burst of speed leaving particles in his wake.

One haymaker finds purchase, digging through the hide as his knuckles connect with what feels like bone underneath as he rips it lose. A flicker of white and a descending overhead axe kick slams causing scales to shower away in a spray. Using his built momentum he flourishes and spins to a slide upon the rock, the light still flared upon his feet with a huff. "How'd ya like that?" spoken with a smile as he shifts back into stance with an intense stare.

Vanity Tag: @Haine

Spoiler

Kiluia uses All Might [x15] ID# 167701 results: Battle: 7+5+1-2=11, Hit! -14 EN
Deal 25*15 = 375 RAW
375 - 75 MIT = 300 DMG

Keen Activated! (+1 Accuracy after a successful hit)

[H: 1] Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 137/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH

[H: (Mark 11)] Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
[H: 2] Macradon HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 180/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3

[H: 1] Kiluia HP: 1050/1050 | EN: 88/102 | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 124 MIT | ABS-ACC | 36 BLD | 1 REC | KEEN 

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Zandras heart was already beating harder thanks to the hyperactive effect she had put on herself. But when she saw their opponent arise on the battlefield, it was almost bursting thru her armor. A dragon. It was really a fully big dragon. Her over-joy to get the opportunity to fight a dragon again, after she and five others had defeated one not that long ago. Thou back, there had been a ballista present. Now there wasn’t, or was it? She thougth she had seen a treb before the dragon arrived. But if there was or wasn’t any siege weapons nearby, that thougth had now disappeared. All on her mind was the big beast infront of her, and how she was gonna bring it down.

She herd Macradon calling out to her. He had wanted to do their pretty powerful opening move they have done more then once before. And yes, it have given quite a good result. But with the sudden appearance, there wasnt much time to communicate and plan. She nodded to him and prepared her Explode catapult. ‘’@Macradon @Morgenstern We have done this before not that long ago. We had Hestia, Baldur and Ariel with us that time, lets see if these ones is good enough to take their place.’’ She said with a smile and a wink to the other two that had fought the immortal shadow. And with that, she bursted forward. No use to play medic just yet. Now, burst phase.

Thou sometimes, being hyperactive isn’t the best thing to be. Zandra was so excited, so pumped, so focused, to fight the dragon. That she didn’t watched where she put her feets. Suddenly, just when she was gonna start the activation channeling, she lost her footing, and fell straight down on the ground, face first. She lost the grip of her axe that flew a meter or two before landing on the ground with a heavy thud.

Spoiler

ID: 1 Miss!
CD: 4 No energy recovered
+4 (1 passive+3 hyperactive)

[H: 3] Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:130/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant | PARRY
[H: 1] Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 137/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH

[H: (Mark 11)] Zajcica HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH
[H: 2] Macradon HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 180/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3

[H: 1] Kiluia HP: 1050/1050 | EN: 88/102 | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 124 MIT | ABS-ACC | 36 BLD | 1 REC | KEEN 
[H: 1] Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
[H: 0]Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 190/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH | -3 HACT (1/3)- -WR (2/3)-

Edited by Zandra

Out of darkness in the cavern shone a bright flame, a gargantuan dragon the source. "Well would you look at that..." She whistled, frozen in place in sheer shock of its form up close. Along with its arrival was a wave of heat, pure flame radiating off its scales. The beast swept in from its perch and took lead, flying over the undead. As the others rushed into formation, Haine made haste to follow suit. With trained swipes, she brought forth her defense. Shards of pixel wove into an ornate blue shape, Divine Piercer manifested.

In the back of the mass, she gave a once over of her surroundings. Firm Anima stuck together in trained formation. She squared her shoulders and joined beside her guild. Indubitably, there was strength in the mass. She surveyed in awestruck wonder as several players struck the beast. She had never faced a foe as formidable. The woman trained for an opening. Haine cringed at her love's particularly brutal strike, she could've sworn she heard something crack. As he steps back, she shoots a glance over her shoulder. "Nice one!" She nods in acknowledgement and follows suit. 

In opportune time, the bluenette readied her glaive. Just as the Skalaugh landed, Haine pivoted on her heel. She propelled herself forward and used the momentum to connect her blade to its hind leg. Sharp edged embedded into its flesh, she vaulted off the blade and pulled it up for a second strike. She worked quick to retreat to colder ground, a thin sheen of sweat over her forehead in proximity of Skalaugh's flames.

Spoiler

ID: #167737

BD: 8 [ HIT ]

Dimension Stampede: 19 + 3 bonus*15 = 330 DMG

[H: 1] Haine HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 110/124 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 3 EVA | 111 MIT | 36 BLD
Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant

[H: 1] Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH
[H: 0]Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 190/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH | -3 HACT (1/3)- -WR (2/3)-

Edited by Haine

<<Skalaugh>>
The Reaver

]
                                         ]
DMG: 450
ACC: 2
EVA: 2
MIT: 100

The mightiest Players faced the mightiest creature that Sundered Spire could bring to bear. A massive dragon, corrupted by innumerable deaths. Its eyes burned with a fearsome rage as the upper echelon of Players rained down their considerable wrath upon it. Skalaugh suffered through it all, roaring loudly as their blades and poisons seared his flesh and blood. Eventually, as with everything before it, Skalaugh crumbled under their might. Collapsing, ground shaking upon its falling prone, cracks began to spiderweb their way across its hide. The rifts grew wider as Skalaugh the Reaver began to break apart. And indeed it did, shattering like glass.

Yet, death would not be the end for Skalaugh.

In fact, it would only serve to empower the dragon further.

Shards coalesced back, reconstituting the dragon’s form. The red crystals dotting the battlefield began to glow in response to Skalaugh’s revival. Red-black bolts burst from the stones, arcing through the air and striking the Reaver. Its muscles grew thicker. Its fangs and claws became sharper. It exuded a vitality that it had not possessed before. Skalaugh was not a mindless beast. Skalaugh was Sundered Spire’s Trump Card. An enemy that grew more powerful every time it died. It would do so until, eventually, it eclipsed even the combined might of the power powerful of the Players.

An earth-shattering roar rippled up from the dragon’s throat. Red-black energy exploded from its body. It watched with glee as some scurried like rats for cover. Some still weren’t so lucky. Skalaugh took aim at the last person to strike him - an azure-haired woman - and rent her with his claws. She was sent flying back into the ranks of her allies. Her wound would probably be tended to. But it was of little consequence. 

They would not outlast The Reaver.

Spoiler

<<Skalaugh>> suffers 2610 damage.
<<Skalaugh>> is defeated.

<<Skalaugh>> respawns. Reset Hate, Remove Harmful Effects, Remove Mark
<<Skalaugh>> activates <<Bloodcrystal Siphon>> [Gain bonus Health, Damage, and Mitigation
<<Skalaugh>> activates <<Unstable Abomination>> [Deal 300 Unmitigatable Damage in an AoE (rolls apply, MD used.)]
<<Skalaugh>> attacks Haine. ID: 167775 MD7+2-3=6 Hit. Deal 450 - 111 = 339 DMG <<Bloody Talons>> activates. Suffer 36 Unmit. DMG every turn for 3 turns.

[H: 0]Lessa HP: 910/1210 [-300] | EN: 112/112 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | 54 THN | 1 HM | 1 REC | 36 BH | ID: 167776 | MD: 7+2-1, Deal 300 DMG
[H: 0] [REND 0/3] Haine HP: 631/1270 [-339] [-300] | EN: 110/124 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 3 EVA | 111 MIT | 36 BLD | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant | ID: 167777 | MD: 8+2-3, Deal 300 DMG
[H: 0] Raidou HP:1625/1625 | EN:130/144 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 6 EVA | 176 MIT | TAUNT | 80 BH | Antidote:3/3 | Antioxidant | PARRY | ID: 167778 | MD: 2, Miss
[H: 0] Freyd HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 102/104 | 25 DMG  | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 79 MIT | KEEN | 6 HLY | 36 BLD | 24 BH | ID: 167779 | MD: 7+2-4, Miss
[H: 0] Mari HP: 1570/1570  | EN: 137/154 | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 88 MIT | 24 BLD | 15 FLM-AURA | 72 BH | ID: 167780 | MD: 3, Miss
[H: 0] Oscar HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 122/134 [-12 EN] | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 5 EVA | 151 MIT | 12 FLN | 36 BRN | 69 BH | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3 | ID: 167781 | MD: 7+2-5, Miss
[H: 0] Hidden HP: 910/1210 [-300] | EN: 109/118 | 19 DMG | 6 ACC | 5 EVA | 124 MIT | 8 HLY | 121 VAMP-OFF | 60 BH | ID: 167782 | MD: 10, Deal 300 DMG
[H: 0]Crozeph HP: 730/1030 [-300] | EN: 88/100 | 18 DMG | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 54 MIT | FRZ | 2 REC | 1 LD | 30 BH | ID: 167783 | MD: 5+2-1, Deal 300 DMG
[H: 0] Zajcica HP: 1210/1510 [-300] | EN: 130/130 | 6 DMG | 4 ACC | 279 MIT | 54 THN | 30 FLM-AURA | 21 FST-THN | Taunt | 36 BLD | 75 BH | ID: 167784 | MD: 8+2, Deal 300 DMG
[H: 0] Macradon HP: 1505/1805 [-300] | EN: 180/189 | 22 DMG | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 152 MIT | 2 REC | 36 FST-THN | FRZ | 90 BH | 180 VMP-OFF | -3 EN Cost | -1 EN Cost 1/3 | ID: 167785 | MD: 8+2-2, Deal 300 DMG
[H: 0] Kiluia HP: 750/1050 [-300] | EN: 88/102 | 25 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 124 MIT | ABS-ACC | 36 BLD | 1 REC | KEEN | ID: 167786 | MD: 9, Deal 300 DMG
[H: 0] Night HP: 1490/1490 | EN: 152/161 | 23 DMG | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 124 MIT | 36 BRN | 36 BLD | 72 BLIGHT | 24 TOX-VEN | 4 LD | 4 SD | 7 SR | 74 BH | ID: 167787 | MD: 4+2-6, Miss
[H: 0]Zandra HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 190/191 | 22 DMG | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 197 MIT | 30 FLM-AURA | 90 BH | -3 HACT (1/3)- -WR (2/3)- | ID: 167788 | MD: 5+2-2, Miss 
[H: 0] Morgenstern HP: 1510/1510  | EN: 128/142  | 22 DMG | 6 ACC | 1 EVA | 171 MIT | PAR-VNM | 25% DoT Reduce | FRPRF | PARA-IMN | BLDCLT | 76 BH | ID: 167789 | MD: 2, Miss

The deadline for this round is 72 hours [September 12 at 12:00 AM EST], or when all players have posted once.
As in a standard rotation, all players may post once.

@Lessa @Haine @Raidou @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows @Mari @Oscar @Hidden @Crozeph @Zajcica @Macradon @Kiluia Seiko @NIGHT @Zandra @Morgenstern