Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Krysta said:

Current Level: 38
Current SP: 137
Link to SP Tracking: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15291-krystas-tale/
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Axe of Michael
Item ID: 81612
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: One handed Axe
Item Rarity: Uncommon
Item Enhancements: Holy Damage
Description: A shining silver hand axe with etched patterns of feathers running the top and bottom edge of the head.

 

Item Name: Alediel's Grace
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Item Enhancements: Holy Damage
Description: A regal Longsword made from silver, the hilt surfaced with what appears to be gold. The weapon of a noble guardian, it is a bane to many evils.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Lumino Regalia
Item ID: 137691
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Mitigation(2), Recovery
Description: A white battledress of exquisite design, padded with white leather for protection, and styled with what appears to be silver, in elegant patterns.

 

Item Name: Lumino Regalia
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Mitigation(2), Recovery
Description: A white battledress of exquisite design, padded with white leather for protection, and styled with what appears to be silver, in elegant patterns.

ITEM #3

Item Name: Zero Degree Icicle
Item ID: [Quest Drop from ChaseR]
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Rapier
Item Rarity: Rare
Item Enhancements: Freeze, Accuracy
Description: N/A

 

Item Name: Zero Degree Icicle
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Two handed Straight Sword
Item Enhancements: Freeze, Accuracy
Description: Chipped off of Absolute Zero, this icicle, fashioned into a Longsword, is a bitingly cold weapon that may freeze enemies on impact.

KRYSTA | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 65500
  • Total SP: 160
  • Current Level: 31
  • Paragon Level: 7
  • Unlocked Paragon Rewards:
    • Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.
  • Notes: //

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Current Level: 12
Current SP: 28
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Darkened Clouds
Item ID: 133184
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Rare
Item Enhancements: EVA II
Description: A pure black leather jacket that seems to feel like it is made of clouds.

 

Item Name: Darkened Clouds
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Item Enhancements: EVA II
Description: A pure black leather jacket that seems to feel like it is made of clouds.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Venom Strike
Item ID: 133507
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Dagger
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: BLEED II | PARALYZE
Description: A dagger that leaves a bite. It has a dark silver blade with a black hilt. 'A snake is as powerful as her bite.'

 

Item Name: Venom Strike
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Dagger
Item Enhancements: BLEED II | PARALYZE
Description: A dagger that leaves a bite. It has a dark silver blade with a black hilt. 'A snake is as powerful as her bite.'

ITEM #3

Item Name: 
Item ID: 
Item Tier: 
Item Type: 
Item Rarity: 
Item Enhancements: 
Description: 

 

Item Name: 
Item Tier: 
Item Type: 
Item Enhancements: 
Description: 

Notes: N/A

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 20
Current SP: 56
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Snowfall
Item ID: [link]
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: 2HAS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: DMG III | CURSED
Description: A pure white conservative looking spear that has a single sky blue snowflake charm on it.

 

Item Name: Snowfall
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: 2HAS
Item Enhancements: DMG III | CURSED
Description: A pure white conservative looking spear that has a single sky blue snowflake charm on it.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Qadhaf
Item ID: 132520
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | HEAVY MOMENTUM
Description: A set of heavy scaled armor, forged from dark metal. Golden accents adorn it, with a panther emblazoned across the chest. 'Black as night. Hard as steel. Like the hide of a Panther, let this armor protect you.'

 

Item Name: Qadhaf
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | HEAVY MOMENTUM
Description: A set of heavy scaled armor, forged from dark metal. Golden accents adorn it, with a panther emblazoned across the chest. 'Black as night. Hard as steel. Like the hide of a Panther, let this armor protect you.'

ITEM #3

Item Name: Masochist's Plate
Item ID: 129099
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | MIT
Description: A polished black chest plate, with a red, thorn covered rose emblazoned across the front. Although a beautiful piece, it has an unsettling air about it. 'One's own pain can become their greatest power.'

 

Item Name: Masochist's Plate
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | MIT
Description: A polished black chest plate, with a red, thorn covered rose emblazoned across the front. Although a beautiful piece, it has an unsettling air about it. 'One's own pain can become their greatest power.'

Notes:
N/A

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 85
Current SP:   521 - (489 now i've gone through everything and cannot find/link all the old threads  many sads)
Link to SP Tracking:  here.  (ALL threads with SP should be listed here; if there are any issues please flick me a message!) 

 

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Infernal Shadow 
Item ID: Event item Given by Macradon to Mari
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Light Armour
Item Rarity:  Perfect
Item Enhancements:  Evasion, Evasion, Flame Aura
Description:   Dark brown leather harness covering most of the torso but still leaving a lot of dexterity for the wearer. The dark leather has a few cracks in it, and sometimes small sparks appear when moved around. The cracks glow a dim red light in the dark.

 

Item Name: Infernal Shadow
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Light Armour
Item Enhancements: EVA 2 | Holy Blessing
Description:  Dark brown leather harness covering most of the torso but still leaving a lot of dexterity for the wearer. The dark leather has a few cracks in it, and sometimes small sparks appear when moved around. The cracks glow a dim red light in the dark.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Darkened Bore
Item ID: 155637a   Link
Item Tier:  3
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements:  Keen | Acc | Fallen
Description:  A polearm in a vibrant and deep orange, with its construction is a dark leather bounding that composes the handle. When it triggers it seems to breathe its own aggressive tendency into its wielder, some consider it cursed. Each breath is a fizzle of black that rises from both sides of its point. It is a rather grim and foreboding weapon.

 

Item Name: Darkened Bore
Item ID: 155637a   Link
Item Tier:  4
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements:  Keen | Acc | Fallen
Description:  A polearm in a vibrant and deep orange, with its construction is a dark leather bounding that composes the handle. When it triggers it seems to breathe its own aggressive tendency into its wielder, some consider it cursed. Each breath is a fizzle of black that rises from both sides of its point. It is a rather grim and foreboding weapon.

 

Notes:
[any other items that are required to be converted would go here. players may also leave additional clarifications for staff to refer to regarding their application here. note that converted items do not benefit from the same upgrades provided in the field above.]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 4
Current SP: 10
Link to SP Tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ri_WBNJavX2PMN_ftCaMFXgFuhX4eLqWbj6aIDhFNMo/edit?usp=sharing
Item Upgrades: N/A (All are t1 or tierless items that are legal that I'd like to keep. All items are listed in the character's journal)

Additional notes: Hammerspace Backpack and Truesight Lantern from christmas 2018 event are unique items that may need to be converted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 8
Current SP: 17
Link to SP Tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16jPBqYRSZ3litVeklNqFiZSWHglBLk1OymHlFeCYMcQ/edit?usp=sharing
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Rare Light Armor
Item ID: N/A (from journal creation)
Item Tier: Tier 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Rare
Item Enhancements: Savvy 1/Evasion 1
Description: N/A

 

Item Name: Rare Light Armor
Item Tier: Tier 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Recovery 1/Evasion 1
Description: N/A

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 65
Current SP: 318
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Jigoku rÅzu [Hell Rose]
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: T1
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG 
Description: A two handed Claymore with a razor like edge, it glows a red hue that imbues the wielder extra power. It was modeled after Joan of Arc and her blade except on a larger scale.

 

Item Name: Jigoku rÅzu [Hell Rose]
Item Tier: T4
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG
Description: A two handed Claymore with a razor like edge, it glows a red hue that imbues the wielder extra power. It was modeled after Joan of Arc and her blade except on a larger scale.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Scarecrow's Sickle
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: T3
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Phase
Description: A weapon that looks more like a tool than anything that would cause damage. Despite that, it seems it would cause some trouble in the right hands.

 

Item Name: Scarecrow's Sickle
Item Tier: T4
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Phase
Description: A weapon that looks more like a tool than anything that would cause damage. Despite that, it seems it would cause some trouble in the right hands.

ITEM #3

Item Name: Arcael's Might
Item ID: 179807
Item Tier: T3
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Holy
Description: An emblazoned and trimmed piece, strong regal appearance in silver. The blade feels a bit warm to the touch, like the soft glow of the sun when held. A pure and flawless silver with cadrium cross guard and pommel. One's truest strength rings true with each connected blow, to the namesake itself the wrath once lit is a forced to be reckoned.

 

Item Name: Arcael's Might
Item Tier: T4
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Holy
Description: An emblazoned and trimmed piece, strong regal appearance in silver. The blade feels a bit warm to the touch, like the soft glow of the sun when held. A pure and flawless silver with cadrium cross guard and pommel. One's truest strength rings true with each connected blow, to the namesake itself the wrath once lit is a forced to be reckoned.

Notes:
- You may need to click over to the "threads" tab in my spreadsheet to see my SP tracking.
- Hell Rose was made a million years ago, before IDs and rolling. This link will show you were it was last approved by staff. If you need more information, please let me know.
- Likewise, Scarecrow's Sickle was an event reward. This link will show you when it came into creation. It was won by Zelrius, who shared it with Ssendom via shared inventory, who gave it to Macradon, who gave it to Bahr, who gave it to me. The original slot of bleed was rerolled to phase here. Again, let me know if you need more here.
- Finally, my third sword was acquired in this post.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 16
Current SP: 41
Link to SP Tracking: 

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Terror's Reach ( 1H Assault Spear - KEEN / DMG / PARALYZE )
Item ID: 118110b, 142034 | 142036 | 142037
Item Tier: Tier 1
Item Type:  One-Handed AS
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Keen / Damage / Paralyze
Description: 

 

Item Name:  Terror's Reach 
Item Tier: 2 (?)
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Enhancements: Keen / Damage / Paralyze
Description: 

ITEM #2

Item Name: Soul Piercer
Item ID: 118110c, 142039 | 142040 | 142041
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Taunt / Bleed / Bleed
Description: 

 

Item Name: Soul Piercer
Item Tier: 2 (?)
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Enhancements: Taunt / Bleed / Bleed
Description: 

ITEM #3

Item Name: Regon's Tooth
Item ID: Beginner Item
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Rarity: Rare
Item Enhancements: Accuracy / Damage
Description: 

 

Item Name: Regon's Tooth
Item Tier: 2 (?)
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Enhancements: Accuracy / Damage
Description: 

NOTES:  (other items)

  • ( U ) (T1) Armor of Toth ( Armor - MIT )
  • ( P ) (T1) Eye of Horus Enamel Pin ( Trinket - ACC / ACC / ACC )
    "TRINKET: While most enamel pins are golden, this one's has been painted in black. A circular and triangular base have been overlaid on each other, encapsulating the Eye of Horus within. The markings where the Egyptian pattern stands out are laced with gold."
  • ( P ) (T1) Liquid Luck Pendant ( Trinket - +1 LD / +1 LD / +1 LD )
    "TRINKET: A small glass bottle half-filled with blue liquid with golden sparkles, corked shut. It's made to be hung by a golden chain."
Edited by Titan
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 1:50 AM, Baldur said:

Current Level: 75
Current SP: 409
Link to SP Tracking: My spreadsheet for tracking threads
Item Update: Here is the before and after approval for Muramasa becoming a 3.0 item. The "conversion" of said item is listed below as well just for clarity.

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: <<Muramasa>>
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Katana
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: Damage|Damage|Damage|Damage 
Description: The unique weapon provided for defeating Unique, the NPC holder of the battoujutsu skill.

 

Item Name: <<The Muramasa>>
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Katana
Item Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy|Fallen|Blight|Burn
Description: 

The masterpiece sword of a cursed master, the black and red blade exudes a murderous aura, as if the blade itself seeks out battle.

According to legend, the blade was handed down from murderer to murderer, until it made its way into the hands of the orange player <<Teayre>> whom had one of the highest body counts of any player.

The blade is said to have a corrupting influence, and seeks blood whenever drawn before it can be sheathed, even if it is the wielders life

The blade is a dark black, but the hamon is wicked waves of red. It has an unequaled history of ending the lives of players, including taking the lives of legendary front liners. When activated, the light of the sword art appears to be a sickly, bloody red.

This was approved by Night verbally in PMs.

 

Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Ethereal Tether - Zanshin
Item ID:  160612c, Upgraded HERE
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Katana
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements:  AA/Keen/Freeze/Burn
Description: A relic in purplish silver crusite make, housed in a ivory saya. When held it is as if your are linked to your targets, even if blind folded it is as if you can 'feel' them. Frightening to all those but the most practiced of minds, this weapon seeks to destroy opposition all its own.

 

Item Name: Ethereal Tether - Zanshin
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Katana
Item Enhancements: AA/Keen/Freeze/Burn
Description: A relic in purplish silver crusite make, housed in a ivory saya. When held it is as if your are linked to your targets, even if blind folded it is as if you can 'feel' them. Frightening to all those but the most practiced of minds, this weapon seeks to destroy opposition all its own.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Muramasa
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Katana
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: AA/Fallen/Blight/Burn 
Description: 

The masterpiece sword of a cursed master, the black and red blade exudes a murderous aura, as if the blade itself seeks out battle.

According to legend, the blade was handed down from murderer to murderer, until it made its way into the hands of the orange player <<Teayre>> with one of the highest body counts of any player.

The blade is a dark black, but the hamon is wicked waves of red. It has an unequaled history of ending the lives of players, including taking the life of legendary front liners. When activated, the light of the sword art appears to be a sickly, bloody red.

 

Item Name: <<The Muramasa>>
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Katana
Item Enhancements: AA/Fallen/Blight/Burn
Description: 

The masterpiece sword of a cursed master, the black and red blade exudes a murderous aura, as if the blade itself seeks out battle.

According to legend, the blade was handed down from murderer to murderer, until it made its way into the hands of the orange player <<Teayre>> whom had one of the highest body counts of any player.

The blade is said to have a corrupting influence, and seeks blood whenever drawn before it can be sheathed, even if it is the wielders life

The blade is a dark black, but the hamon is wicked waves of red. It has an unequaled history of ending the lives of players, including taking the lives of legendary front liners. When activated, the light of the sword art appears to be a sickly, bloody red.

On the verge of collapse, the legendary hero Calrex engaged in battle with his wife, the legendary murdered Teayre, for her very soul. Only after facing defeat at the hands of her husband was Teayre broken free of the curse.

With a clear mind at last, she chose to give the sword to Baldur, whom she believed was the only one who could wield the sword without giving in to its corrupting influence, until one day when she was ready to take it up again.

ITEM #3

Item Name: Montsuki Haori
Item ID: 101393, Upgraded HERE
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: Mit/Mit/Eva/Recovery 
Description: 

 

Item Name: Montsuki Haori
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Mit/Mit/Eva/Recovery
Description: This traditional Japanese jacket is thigh length, and unlike a kimono doesn't close, but is instead held together by a burnished orange string that connects at the lapel. The majority of it is a light blue that matches the sky surrounding Aincrad, while the hem at the bottom and at the end of the sleeves have flames worked into the fabric that seem to dance as the wearer moves. On the back is emblazoned the symbol of SAO's eldest Samurai ronin, the Heron wading in the rushes.

Notes:
My Floor 23 raid rewards - 

Beginner Dungeon Map | Last Hit Reward | Floor 23 | +3 SP and 5,000 Col for up to 4 people
Intermediate Dungeon Map | 
Last Hit Reward | Floor 23 | +3 SP and 5,000 Col for up to 4 people
Advanced Dungeon Map | 
Last Hit Reward | Floor 23 | +3 SP and 5,000 Col for up to 4 people

BALDUR | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 416500
  • Total SP: 195
  • Current Level: 31
  • Paragon Level: 44
  • Unlocked Paragon Rewards:
    • Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.
    • Lv. 10 | +3% EXP Gain.
    • Lv. 25 | Gleaming Scale (3), Equipment Change Ticket (1), Free SP Reset (1)
  • Notes: Seconding Muramasa's approval here for future concrete evidence. Change +3SP on dungeons to (600 * tier) XP and we're good. 

 

7 hours ago, Kataware said:

Current Level: 4
Current SP: 10
Link to SP Tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ri_WBNJavX2PMN_ftCaMFXgFuhX4eLqWbj6aIDhFNMo/edit?usp=sharing
Item Upgrades: N/A (All are t1 or tierless items that are legal that I'd like to keep. All items are listed in the character's journal)

Additional notes: Hammerspace Backpack and Truesight Lantern from christmas 2018 event are unique items that may need to be converted.

KATAWARE | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 1500
  • Total SP: 20
  • Current Level: 4
  • Notes: I never really understood how many abandoned threads you'd gone through until today. My condolences.

 

7 hours ago, Shin Kagami said:

Current Level: 8
Current SP: 17
Link to SP Tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16jPBqYRSZ3litVeklNqFiZSWHglBLk1OymHlFeCYMcQ/edit?usp=sharing
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Rare Light Armor
Item ID: N/A (from journal creation)
Item Tier: Tier 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Rare
Item Enhancements: Savvy 1/Evasion 1
Description: N/A

 

Item Name: Rare Light Armor
Item Tier: Tier 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Recovery 1/Evasion 1
Description: N/A

SHIN KAGAMI | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 3500
  • Total SP: 40
  • Current Level: 8
  • Notes: //

 

11 minutes ago, Titan said:

Current Level: 16
Current SP: 41
Link to SP Tracking: 

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Terror's Reach ( 1H Assault Spear - KEEN / DMG / PARALYZE )
Item ID: 118110b, 142034 | 142036 | 142037
Item Tier: Tier 1
Item Type:  One-Handed AS
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Keen / Damage / Paralyze
Description: 

 

Item Name:  Terror's Reach 
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Enhancements: Keen / Damage / Paralyze
Description: 

ITEM #2

Item Name: Soul Piercer
Item ID: 118110c, 142039 | 142040 | 142041
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Taunt / Bleed / Bleed
Description: 

 

Item Name: Soul Piercer
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Enhancements: Taunt / Bleed / Bleed
Description: 

ITEM #3

Item Name: Regon's Tooth
Item ID: Beginner Item
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Rarity: Rare
Item Enhancements: Accuracy / Damage
Description: 

 

Item Name: Regon's Tooth
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: One-Handed AS
Item Enhancements: Accuracy / Damage
Description: 

NOTES:  (other items)

  • ( U ) (T1) Armor of Toth ( Armor - MIT )
  • ( P ) (T1) Eye of Horus Enamel Pin ( Trinket - ACC / ACC / ACC )
    "TRINKET: While most enamel pins are golden, this one's has been painted in black. A circular and triangular base have been overlaid on each other, encapsulating the Eye of Horus within. The markings where the Egyptian pattern stands out are laced with gold."
  • ( P ) (T1) Liquid Luck Pendant ( Trinket - +1 LD / +1 LD / +1 LD )
    "TRINKET: A small glass bottle half-filled with blue liquid with golden sparkles, corked shut. It's made to be hung by a golden chain."

TITAN | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 10000
  • Total SP: 80
  • Current Level: 16
  • Notes: Additional items look good, no need for changes. ' v')b
Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 5
Current SP: 26
Link to SP Tracking: [Journal]

Item Upgrades: 

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Divine Dragon's Cloak 
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Evasion, +2 MIT, +1 Light Momentum 
Description: A large tan cloak with a large white ribbon near the chest area. Mostly plain and meant to keep it's wearer worm. 

 

Item Name: Divine Dragon's Cloak  
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Evasion, Mitigation, Light Momentum
Description: A large tan cloak with a large white ribbon near the chest area. Mostly plain and meant to keep it's wearer worm. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2021 at 4:43 AM, Spencer said:

Current Level: 28
Current SP: 86
Link to SP Tracking: [Journal]
Items to Upgrade: N/A

SPENCER | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 33000
  • Total SP: 145
  • Current Level: 29
  • Paragon Level: 44
  • Notes: I think you forgot your initial 5 SP. Added it.

 

On 4/7/2021 at 12:15 PM, Lessa said:

Current Level: 65
Current SP: 318
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Jigoku rÅzu [Hell Rose]
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: T1
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG 
Description: A two handed Claymore with a razor like edge, it glows a red hue that imbues the wielder extra power. It was modeled after Joan of Arc and her blade except on a larger scale.

 

Item Name: Jigoku rÅzu [Hell Rose]
Item Tier: T4
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG
Description: A two handed Claymore with a razor like edge, it glows a red hue that imbues the wielder extra power. It was modeled after Joan of Arc and her blade except on a larger scale.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Scarecrow's Sickle
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: T3
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Phase
Description: A weapon that looks more like a tool than anything that would cause damage. Despite that, it seems it would cause some trouble in the right hands.

 

Item Name: Scarecrow's Sickle
Item Tier: T4
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Phase
Description: A weapon that looks more like a tool than anything that would cause damage. Despite that, it seems it would cause some trouble in the right hands.

ITEM #3

Item Name: Arcael's Might
Item ID: 179807
Item Tier: T3
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Holy
Description: An emblazoned and trimmed piece, strong regal appearance in silver. The blade feels a bit warm to the touch, like the soft glow of the sun when held. A pure and flawless silver with cadrium cross guard and pommel. One's truest strength rings true with each connected blow, to the namesake itself the wrath once lit is a forced to be reckoned.

 

Item Name: Arcael's Might
Item Tier: T4
Item Type: 2HSS
Item Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG | Holy
Description: An emblazoned and trimmed piece, strong regal appearance in silver. The blade feels a bit warm to the touch, like the soft glow of the sun when held. A pure and flawless silver with cadrium cross guard and pommel. One's truest strength rings true with each connected blow, to the namesake itself the wrath once lit is a forced to be reckoned.

Notes:
- You may need to click over to the "threads" tab in my spreadsheet to see my SP tracking.
- Hell Rose was made a million years ago, before IDs and rolling. This link will show you were it was last approved by staff. If you need more information, please let me know.
- Likewise, Scarecrow's Sickle was an event reward. This link will show you when it came into creation. It was won by Zelrius, who shared it with Ssendom via shared inventory, who gave it to Macradon, who gave it to Bahr, who gave it to me. The original slot of bleed was rerolled to phase here. Again, let me know if you need more here.
- Finally, my third sword was acquired in this post.

LESSA | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 279000
  • Total SP: 185
  • Current Level: 31
  • Paragon Level: 34
  • Unlocked Paragon Rewards:
    • Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.
    • Lv. 10 | +3% EXP Gain.
    • Lv. 25 | Gleaming Scale (3), Equipment Change Ticket (1), Free SP Reset (1)
  • Notes: Please use this approval post to source Hell Rose and Scarecrow's Sickle in the future. Other than that, you're good. ' u')v

 

54 minutes ago, Fae said:

Current Level: 5
Current SP: 26
Link to SP Tracking: [Journal]

Item Upgrades: 

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Divine Dragon's Cloak 
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Evasion, +2 MIT, +1 Light Momentum 
Description: A large tan cloak with a large white ribbon near the chest area. Mostly plain and meant to keep it's wearer worm. 

 

Item Name: Divine Dragon's Cloak  
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Evasion, Mitigation, Light Momentum
Description: A large tan cloak with a large white ribbon near the chest area. Mostly plain and meant to keep it's wearer worm. 

 

FAE | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 7000
  • Total SP: 65
  • Current Level: 13
  • Notes: //

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 81
Current SP: 459
Link to SP Tracking: 

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Vestige of St. Patrick 
Item ID: Converted Boss Drop
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity:  Demonic
Item Enhancements: MIT | EVA | EVA | Holy Blessing
Description: 

A long coat of green and black over a padded
cloth turtleneck, leather chaps and knee high boots. 

 

Item Name:  Vestige of St. Patrick
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Item Enhancements: MIT | EVA | EVA | Holy Blessing
Description: 

A long coat of green and black over a padded
cloth turtleneck, leather chaps and knee high boots.

 

Notes:
Mask of The Lovers 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 70
Current SP: 360
Link to SP Tracking: Here's my Spreadsheet, all threads are linked under the "Yuki RP" tab. Red Threads indicate Abandoned; Yellow indicate In-Progress; Green indicate completed.
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Jack's Plate
Item ID: No ID, [Acquisition Link]; [Original Obtainment Link]
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Fl. Aura II; Taunt
Description: A dark full plate armor that has hotspot nearly burning and igniting flames. Small sparks fly with each movement of the armor.

 

Item Name: Jack's Plate
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Enhancements: Fl. Aura II; Taunt
Description: A dark full plate armor that has hotspot nearly burning and igniting flames. Small sparks fly with each movement of the armor.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Griffin's Hide
Item ID: 166087a
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Eva I; Light Momentum I; Frost Aura I
Description: A snug set of leather armor that keeps the cold insulated, making sure the users doesn’t burn up while wearing it.

 

Item Name: Griffin's Plate
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Enhancements: Recovery II; Frost Aura
Description: A snug set of leather armor spotted with metal plate that keeps the cold insulated, making sure the users doesn’t burn up while wearing it.

ITEM #3

Item Name: Casseur de Logistille
Item ID: 154649a
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Shield
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Thorns II; Fr. Thorns
Description: A gauntlet, shaped to Yuki's original base shield-like arsenal. While it's base make up make's it less useful for protection, it's offensive capabilities are maximized with sharpened, frozen spikes that the eye can barely see on the gauntlet, making shield bash an extremely effective attack in tandem with this item.

 

Item Name: Casseur de Logistille
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Shield
Item Enhancements: Thorns II; Fr. Thorns
Description: A gauntlet, shaped to Yuki's original base shield-like arsenal. While it's base make up make's it less useful for protection, it's offensive capabilities are maximized with sharpened, frozen spikes that the eye can barely see on the gauntlet, making shield bash an extremely effective attack in tandem with this item.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Level: 53
Current SP: 229
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Barb of the Whorleater
Item ID: None | Obtained Here
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: THSS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: Burn | Freeze | Holy | Accuracy 
Description: None

 

Item Name: Whorleater
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Katana
Item Enhancements: Burn | Freeze | Holy | Accuracy
Description: A shining, white katana forged from the remains of the mighty Leviathan and sheathed in a blue saya. The tsuba is in the shape of a vortex, and the blade has been imbued with the beast’s power.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Remorse
Item ID: 53721
Item Tier: 3
Item Type:  Light Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Holy Blessing I | Vampiric II
Description:  As Regret’s next form this coat provides better protection than its predecessor did. The blood stains may no longer paint the cloth of this armor but all feelings associated with them still linger around its existence. Now black patterns cover the outside giving off a more stylized (and normal) look to the wearer. 

 

Item Name: Wight Knight's Long Coat
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Holy Blessing I | Vampiric II
Description: An opalescent, leather coat that is rumored to once have belonged to one of the legendary Wight Knights. It can supposedly perform miracles on the battlefield.

ITEM #3

Item Name: Manticore Mask
Item ID:  Obtained Here
Item Tier: 2
Item Type:  Shield
Item Rarity:  Perfect
Item Enhancements:  Flame Aura | Mitigation | Taunt
Description:  None

 

Item Name: Manticore Shield
Item Tier: 4
Item Type:  Shield
Item Enhancements: Flame Aura | Mitigation | Taunt
Description: A round shield dropped by the Manticore. It's warm to the touch and bares the creature's unsightly visage on the front.

Notes:
[any other items that are required to be converted would go here. players may also leave additional clarifications for staff to refer to regarding their application here. note that converted items do not benefit from the same upgrades provided in the field above.]

Edited by Seul
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 6:52 AM, Nephthys said:

Current Level: 20
Current SP: 56
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Snowfall
Item ID: [link]
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: 2HAS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: DMG III | CURSED
Description: A pure white conservative looking spear that has a single sky blue snowflake charm on it.

 

Item Name: Snowfall
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: 2HAS
Item Enhancements: DMG III | CURSED
Description: A pure white conservative looking spear that has a single sky blue snowflake charm on it.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Qadhaf
Item ID: 132520
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | HEAVY MOMENTUM
Description: A set of heavy scaled armor, forged from dark metal. Golden accents adorn it, with a panther emblazoned across the chest. 'Black as night. Hard as steel. Like the hide of a Panther, let this armor protect you.'

 

Item Name: Qadhaf
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | HEAVY MOMENTUM
Description: A set of heavy scaled armor, forged from dark metal. Golden accents adorn it, with a panther emblazoned across the chest. 'Black as night. Hard as steel. Like the hide of a Panther, let this armor protect you.'

ITEM #3

Item Name: Masochist's Plate
Item ID: 129099
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | MIT
Description: A polished black chest plate, with a red, thorn covered rose emblazoned across the front. Although a beautiful piece, it has an unsettling air about it. 'One's own pain can become their greatest power.'

 

Item Name: Masochist's Plate
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Enhancements: THORNS II | MIT
Description: A polished black chest plate, with a red, thorn covered rose emblazoned across the front. Although a beautiful piece, it has an unsettling air about it. 'One's own pain can become their greatest power.'

Notes:
N/A

NEPHTHYS | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 14000
  • Total SP: 100
  • Current Level: 20
  • Paragon Level: N/A
  • Notes: Good to go.
On 4/6/2021 at 6:48 AM, Lethia said:

Current Level: 12
Current SP: 28
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Darkened Clouds
Item ID: 133184
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Rarity: Rare
Item Enhancements: EVA II
Description: A pure black leather jacket that seems to feel like it is made of clouds.

 

Item Name: Darkened Clouds
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Item Enhancements: EVA II
Description: A pure black leather jacket that seems to feel like it is made of clouds.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Venom Strike
Item ID: 133507
Item Tier: 1
Item Type: Dagger
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: BLEED II | PARALYZE
Description: A dagger that leaves a bite. It has a dark silver blade with a black hilt. 'A snake is as powerful as her bite.'

 

Item Name: Venom Strike
Item Tier: 2
Item Type: Dagger
Item Enhancements: BLEED II | PARALYZE
Description: A dagger that leaves a bite. It has a dark silver blade with a black hilt. 'A snake is as powerful as her bite.'

ITEM #3

Item Name: 
Item ID: 
Item Tier: 
Item Type: 
Item Rarity: 
Item Enhancements: 
Description: 

 

Item Name: 
Item Tier: 
Item Type: 
Item Enhancements: 
Description: 

Notes: N/A

LETHIA | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 6000
  • Total SP: 60
  • Current Level: 12
  • Paragon Level: N/A
  • Notes: Good to go.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2021 at 1:57 AM, Kyot0 said:

Current Level: 27 14
Current SP: 77 36
Link to SP Tracking: [Journal] 

 

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

Name: Nachtwächter
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 107038
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Keen
Description: An oddly shaped black sword and four spikes near the handle of the blade with a silver color that offsets the blade.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=559682

 

 

Name: Nachtwächter
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 107038
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: 1 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Keen
Description: An oddly shaped black sword and four spikes near the handle of the blade with a silver color that offsets the blade.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=559682

Name: The "Holy" Cross 
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 7
ID: 90026
Roll: 12
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: a cross with his little sister’s and his parents names scribe into it
Post Link: Link

 

 

Name: The "Holy" Cross 
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 7
ID: 90026
Roll: 12
Item Type: Trinket 
Tier: 1 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: a cross with his little sister’s and his parents names scribe into it
Post Link: Link

ITEM #3

Name: Black Compression Shirt 
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 1
ID: 100923
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shirt
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: A black shirt with two grey strips starting from the shoulder blade down to the forearm.
 

 

Name: Black Compression Shirt 
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 1 2
ID: 100923
Roll: 12
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: A black shirt with two grey strips starting from the shoulder blade down to the forearm.

KYOT0 | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 8000
  • Total SP: 70
  • Current Level: 14
  • Notes: 
    • Please check the quote for details of the approval. Quite a number of numbers and details have been changed due to missing SP. Otherwise, welcome back.
    • [13/4/21] STAFF OVERSIGHT: Nachtwächter's Keen III doesn't abide by current Enhancement caps. Weapon altered to Keen II, Bleed I.

 

On 4/4/2021 at 12:16 AM, Shield said:

Current Level: 88+
Current SP: 650 (92 equivalent)
Link to SP Tracking: Spreadsheet for tracking threads

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: <<Manticore Mask>>
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Shield
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements:
Fl.Aura I/Thn II/AntFrz 
Description: A silver shield, the face of which is adorned by the head of a manticore, framed by its folded wings.

[Dropped] [Last Modified]

Item Name: <<Manticore Mask>>
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Shield
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements:
Fl.Aura I/Thn II/AntFrz 
Description: A silver shield, the face of which is adorned by the head of a manticore, framed by its folded wings.

ITEM #2

Item Name: <<Blessed Greaves>>
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements:
Mit II/H.Bl. II
Description: A pair of plated leg coverings, gleaming and bright even under dim light.

[Dropped] [Transferred]

 

Item Name: <<Blessed Greaves>>
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements:
Mit II/H.Bl. II
Description: A pair of plated leg coverings, gleaming and bright even under dim light.

ITEM #3

Item Name: <<Vampire's Kiss>>
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: One-Hand Axe
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements:
Acc II/Tnt I/V.O. I
Description: An axe with a dark, blackened wood handle and a mirror polish jet black blade curved into a sleek bat wing.

[Dropped] [Identified] [Last Modified]

 

Item Name: <<Vampire's Kiss>>
Item ID: N/A
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: One-Hand Curved Sword
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements:
Acc II/Tnt I/V.O. I
Description: A curved sword with a dark, blackened wood, leather-wrapped handle and a mirror polish jet black curved blade detailed like a bat's wing.

 

SHIELD | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 740000
  • Total SP: 215
  • Current Level: 31
  • Paragon Level: 61
  • Unlocked Paragon Rewards:
    • Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.
    • Lv. 10 | +3% EXP Gain.
    • Lv. 25 | Gleaming Scale (3), Equipment Change Ticket (1), Free SP Reset (1).
    • Lv. 50 | Custom Sword Art/Skill Creation.
    • Lv. 60 | Paragon Tier Up Tickets (3), Demonic Shards (3)
      • -1 paragon tier up | used [here].
  • Notes: //
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Seul said:

Current Level: 53
Current SP: 229
Link to SP Tracking: [link]
Item Upgrades:

2.6 | PRE-CONVERSION 3.0 | UPGRADED

ITEM #1

Item Name: Barb of the Whorleater
Item ID: None | Obtained Here
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: THSS
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: Burn | Freeze | Holy | Accuracy 
Description: None

 

Item Name: Whorleater
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Katana
Item Enhancements: Burn | Freeze | Holy | Accuracy
Description: A shining, white katana forged from the remains of the mighty Leviathan and sheathed in a blue saya. The tsuba is in the shape of a vortex, and the blade has been imbued with the beast’s power.

ITEM #2

Item Name: Remorse
Item ID: 53721
Item Tier: 3
Item Type:  Light Armor
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Holy Blessing I | Vampiric II
Description:  As Regret’s next form this coat provides better protection than its predecessor did. The blood stains may no longer paint the cloth of this armor but all feelings associated with them still linger around its existence. Now black patterns cover the outside giving off a more stylized (and normal) look to the wearer. 

 

Item Name: Wight Knight's Long Coat
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Enhancements: Holy Blessing I | Vampiric II
Description: An opalescent, leather coat that is rumored to once have belonged to one of the legendary Wight Knights. It can supposedly perform miracles on the battlefield.

ITEM #3

Item Name: Manticore Mask
Item ID:  Obtained Here
Item Tier: 2
Item Type:  Shield
Item Rarity:  Perfect
Item Enhancements:  Flame Aura | Mitigation | Taunt
Description:  None

 

Item Name: Manticore Shield
Item Tier: 4
Item Type:  Shield
Item Enhancements: Flame Aura | Mitigation | Taunt
Description: A round shield dropped by the Manticore. It's warm to the touch and bares the creature's unsightly visage on the front.

Notes:
[any other items that are required to be converted would go here. players may also leave additional clarifications for staff to refer to regarding their application here. note that converted items do not benefit from the same upgrades provided in the field above.]

SEUL | Approved.

  • Total EXP: 158000
  • Total SP: 175
  • Current Level: 31
  • Paragon Level: 22
  • Unlocked Paragon Rewards:
    • Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.
    • Lv. 10 | +3% EXP Gain.
  • Notes: Good to go.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...