[EVENT -F18] Rovian Wars! Part II

«Rovian Wars»
Part II

cIMRaBC.jpg

A while has passed since the ending of the first part of the Rovian Wars event. Floor 18 became desolate of players after that, a few only going to and fro the shops and the nearby waterways located in the main setlement thanks to the new quest that appeared. Still, things were relatively calm... except for the field boss that's been leaving NPC fishermen without game or made them fear for their lives before going on another fishing trip. But there was hope for them, a brave soul had managed to put a call to arms for adventurers, in hopes of defeating the foul beast. Their first meeting ended up pretty abrupt as players currently had no means for naval warfare against the field boss and simply swimming at it would be suicidal.

Selina, who had summoned the players before was now gazing towards the center of the massive Rovian lake, from the bow of her own ship: "Icebreaker". It was a relatively large viking style ship, however the exterior design was nothing menacing as the northers raiders had. Instead, she opted to have its hull painted in a light peach pink with a flowery pattern on the sides; different colored shields, each having a unique flower drawn on it. Removing her gaze from the distance, she looked at her grandfather Romolo that was making the finishing touches to a more complex ship than hers while not as voluminous.
"Jiji! how much longer will it take?" she asked the elder man that was currently tying up the ship's sails. He let out a tired sigh and finished the sea knot he was work on. After, he would wipe the pixelated sweat from his brow and look up to the energetic niece and smiled.

"They're done Selina, you can call them now!" he said with a smile as she walked towards each ship and painted each's name on them; respectively: "HMS Bluebird", "The Aria", "the Dragon of the Sea" and "The Sunny Go". He let out a slight chuckle as he finished, while thinking: 'Kids these days.'

'You don't have to tell me twice.' she thought. Soon after that a all-floors wide announcement chimed to all the players in Aincrad, accompanied by the girl's coordinates:

!The second part of the <<Rovian Wars>> event starts today!

Players that would arrive to those coordinates would be in front of an old dock on the Rovian lake. There they would see 5 docked boats, 4 of them ordered by the players while the pink one belonged to Selina while in the distance there would be some sort of ship building docks. To any who come, Selina would beckon them as they would need to interact and listen to her first before assuming ownership of their respective ships.

Rules and guidelines:

Players have (3 days)/72h to register in this event.
Until 22:30 PM GMT+1/ 1:30 PM PST, the 23rd.
Full stats, skills and battle ready items in the first post.

The Captain of an already existent crew also has to post the new crew roster before the event starts, if any changes occur.

• Designated 'Captain' can't attack directly with Sword Arts, he will be able to pick one of 3 actions on his turn: 'Attack', 'Retreat', 'Stand-By'. These moves will affect all the ship members, so it's advisable that the Captain posts first when his group is next; any posts that don't synchronize with the Captain's action will be deleted after the group's 72h time limit. (actions description, to be added when the fight starts)
  • Players that don't belong to a crew (and/or have not participated in Part I), can participate in Part II by joining Selina's crew. First 10 players to tag @Selina and ask to join her, get the spot. If more than 10 people want to join Selina's crew, a new ship will be made available for the rest.
  • Crew members that have gone inactive since part I can be replaced with new active members. Ships without any active crew members will be repurposed to a new crew.

Ships & Crews:
(registered in part I)

Ship buff/debuff: Close Quarters combat - Players won't auto-miss on a natural BD of 1. Players cannot use their <Charge> sword skill but still can use its mod.

Spoiler

Name: Icebreaker
Dimension: 11-seater
Captain: Lizzie
Animal Fat: [ 22 «Rare» ][ 3 «Premium» ] 
Wood:[ 21 «Rare» ][ 3 «Noble» ]
Extra Feature: No
Description: A small team viking ship with a light peach pink hull paint and a flowery pattern on the sides.
Group: Lizzie & 10 group-less players
Ship HP: 1086
Ship MIT: 165

Spoiler

Name: HMS Bluebird
Dimension: 5-seater
Captain: Arc
Animal Fat: [ 30 «Normal» ][ 3 «Premium» ] 
Wood:[ 34 «Noble» ][ 3 «Noble» ]
Extra Feature: Yes
Description: A wooden sailing ship, painted a deep hazelnut colour from the head of the hull to the butt of the rudder. A main mast and fore mast each control 3 sails, retractable depending on the captain's desired speed.
Group: @Aereth, @Arc, @Birdie, @Lessa
Guild: None
Ship HP: 2850
Ship MIT: 150

Spoiler

Name: The Aria
Dimension: 2-Seater
Captain: Evander
Animal Fat: [ (32«Normal» ] 
Wood:[ (5«Noble» ]
Description: A light, fast, and sleek wooden ship, designed for speed. Plain, and unadorned with any colors. There is a single mast and sail.
Group: @Domarus, @Evander, @Teayre
Guild: None
Ship HP: 695
Ship MIT: 160

Spoiler

Name: The Dragon of the Sea
Dimension: 5-seater
Captain: Zandra
Animal Fat: 53 «Premium»+«Premium»
Wood: 30 «Noble»+ 3«Noble»
Extra Feature: Yes
Description:

Spoiler

longship.jpg

Group: @Zandra@Itzal, @Beatbox, @Hakai, @Kasier
Ship HP: 3310
Ship MIT: 530

Spoiler

Name: The Sunny Go [AKA Thousand Sunny]
Dimension: 3-Seater
Captain: Bhairyuu
Animal Fat: [ (25) «Normal» ] 
Wood:[ (10) «Noble» ]
Description: really lengthy post
Group: @Bhairyuu, @Khrysaor, @Hydra

Ship HP: 1000
Ship MIT: 125

Ship HP/Mit Calculator for number enthusiasts:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time had passed it had seemed that the day had finally came for the Rovian Wars fight... man time had truly passed over time... heck he even remembered him being a much much lower level when he was in the group to make the ship. Heck he thinks that he wasn't even level 25 when he had joined Zandra to make the ship... however he liked the idea of joining with a high leveled player on this one... but as time had passed he had became aware of his own power... and knew her own intentions... and she was going down a wrong path that he didn't want to see her go down. He sighed... he wasn't going to let this get to the best of him, without much time he had greeted her with a serious look before entering the ship saying to @Zandra "I'm here to finish what we had started. Let's just get this done, and move on." then walked onto the ship getting himself ready to fight the boss.

Spoiler

Beatbox - the Aer Soldier [The Gloomy King of Edginess]:

Level 53
1075 HP
106 Energy
4 Accuracy
3 Evasion
18 Base Damage
84 Mitigation

Equipped
The Silver Crescent MK. 1 | +3 ACC
Blastia's Core || +36 Mitigation - +1 Evasion
Blastia's Wind || +18 Mitigation - +2 Evasion

Battle Ready Inventory
NADA

Buffs
+4 DMG Potion

Skills
OHSS | Rank 5
Light Armor | Rank 5
Charge | Rank 5
Martial Arts | Rank 2
Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Rank 3
Meditation
Survival
Concentration

Skill Mods
Ferocity | Rank 5
Athletics
Precision
Bullrush

I was on way to the main settlement of floor 16 to do some shopping when I got abrupted by something much more interesting. It was a floor-wide, no, an all-floor wide announcement. ‘’Finally!!’’ I shouted, pulling several players attention to where I stood alone with arms in the air and smile on my lips. I answered some of their looks. ‘’Awesome right, time to do some sailoring.’’ I had immediately headed to the warp plaza instead of any shop and teleported up two floors. There I exited the gate and headed to the coordinates from the message.

It didn’t took long until I arrived to the dock at the Rovian lake. There I spotted five ships in varying sizes. I couldn’t stop a giggle when I saw one of them. ‘’Is that a playhouse or a boat?’’ I mumbled to myself. There was also a pink, pretty big ship with flowery themed hull. There was two more ships that actually looked like normal ships. But it was the fifth and last one that brought my attention.

I walked towards it. It looked just like a longboat with a single square sail at the middle. On the sides was green and brown shields to protect the crew. On the hull was written ‘Dragon of the Sea’ with red letters. I stood at the front and looked at the mighty dragon head. A smile on my lips. It cearly looked like the most durable ship in the small fleet. ‘’We will bring that beast down.’’ I said and patted the hull.

stats:

Spoiler

Lvl: 66
HP: 1335
Energy: 132
Dmg: 2
LD: 3
First aid: +40%

Skills and mods(see sig)

Equipment:
Viking armour

Battle ready inventory:
Amphibian war rally
Banner of superior support

Banner of leadership 

Crew:

Edited by Zandra

Aereth just reached the 18th floor after receiving the notification that their ship from the Rovian Wars quest was finally finished. Looking around he could see that not many players already have arrived. To be precise only Beatbox and a woman where there at the moment. He was hoping that his group would come in time. With Birdie leaving the guild, he hadn't heard anything from her. Aereth was somewhat worried, but he respected that Birdie wanted some time alone. Right now he was just worried that he would have to take on the upcoming boss fight alone. With a sigh he walked over to their ship, the HMS Bluebird. It was a decent looking ship and Aereth looked around to find some possible new crewmembers. If nobody from his group would come, Aereth would need to take the captain spot and guide his crew through the boss fight. If he would even find one, that is... 

Spoiler

Aereth

Level 30

Stats:
600 HP
60 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
12 Base Damage

Items:
Sin of Valor(Weapon) +2 Paralyse +1 Bleed [Tier 2]
Nightingale (Armor) +3 EVA
Dexterous Intent (Ring) +3 ACC

Battle Ready Inventory:
Goldcrest MK.2 +1 MIT, +1 Flame Aura, +1EVA

Mods:

Buffs:

Skills:
Rank 5 OHSS
Rank 2 Search and Detect
Rank 0 Material Arts
Rank 3 FM:Fighter
Disguise
Survival

Edited by Aereth

Jonathan entered the area that he was supposed to for the Rovian wars event. He silently cursed himself for not joining Itzal in the first part, but at least he got to help with something. He stepped aboard the ship, nodding to Selina who he had previously told that he would be joining. He boarded the ship and watched as Mack boarded behind him. He readied his items and then looked out to the sea. 'It really is beautiful.'  He then felt his shoulder gain a ton of pounds. He looked to it rather quickly and noticed a bear sat upon it. It must've been the same one that he seen at the dance. It made a motion toward its mouth as if it was hungry. The blond cracked a smile and told it, "At the moment, I am out of food for you to eat. Perhaps there is a bucket of fish on deck?" He watched as the bear get off his shoulder perch, and began to waddle off. Itzal was on one of the other ships, and it did not make him the happiest. His own familiar made an appearnace after it did its rounds of the ships. It was a white feathered phoenix, its fire a orange-yellow at the second. It rest upon his shoulder. To him, the creature was warm, but it would burn other players. 

Im going an joining @Selina

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
840 HP
84 Energy
10 Base Damage 
124 Mitigation
36 Regeneration
30 Battle Healing
1 Def. Paralyze

Equipped Items:
Dying Light | One handed curved sword: | +6 DMG
Guardian of Light | T2 Perfect HA | +54 MIT
Ascendants Protector | Perfect  Shield | +2 Regen, +1 Def. Paralyze
Sol | Rank 2 Familiar: Healer | Heals 60 HP (5 Turn cooldown) 

Buffs:
+54 MIT [Nghtmre Brwne]

Battle Ready Inventory:
(1) Safeguard potion
(1) Teleport Crystal | Merchant | Returns the player to the main settlement
(1) Nghtmre Brwne (+54 MIT) 

(2) Major Healing Crystals (+240 HP)

Skills: 
Block | Rank: 5 | +50 MIT
Heavy Armor | Rank: 4 | +20 MIT
One-Hand Curved Sword | Rank: 3 | +3 DMG
Battle Healing | Rank 3 | +30 HP each turn
Howl
Familiar | Healer T2 | 2 Rank 
[Extra] Meditation | Rank: 0
[Extra] Survival | Rank N/A

Mods:
Focused Howl

The day had dawned bright and sunny, an unusual occasion on the normally somewhat foggy and droopy eighteenth floor. Hopefully, that would prove to be an auspicious omen. As he stepped down from the portal plaza in the heart of the main settlement on the floor Mack was already opening his inventory and selecting his last remaining damage potion, this one of the plus four variety, and applying it to his axe, Invictus as he rumbled off with all the stealth of an avalanche in the direction of the docks where several sails could be seen peeking up. As he stepped out onto the digital construction of the dock, his eyes peeled for the yellow cursor that would indicate a Quest Non-Player Character a shaggy brown furred form rocketed around the dock, checking everything out and looking for fisherman to cadge a snack from.

Once he spotted @Selina, Mack made his way over to the entirely too cheerful looking viking impersonator vessel. After a brief conversation with the woman, the man who looked like he probably belonged on a viking ship, had been added to the crew. Grunting, he drew the axe that was sheathed at his back and thudded the weapon's haft down onto the dock with a dull thud as he joined @Morgenstern as the only other crew member for the time being. "Trading flying for swimming today," the towering Vice Commander asked the tank, quirking an eyebrow and twitching one corner of his mouth ever so slightly.

The was a loud banging thud as Chewie propelled himself from the dock down onto the ship. The cub scampered around and nosed into everything looking for a treat. He had been promised turtle soup. Or, at least, Mack had said something about turtle soup. The grizzly had no clue what turtle soup was. But soup was food. Everybody knew that. Therefore, turtle soup was food. Therefore he needed to eat it. How was he to know if it was poisonous unless he ate at least three dozen bowls, all at the same time? These were important life questions that needed to be answered.

Finding nothing to eat on the ship Chewie scampered back to the railing and took a flying leap, thudding into @Morgenstern. In considerably fewer seconds than seemed possible the bear had perched himself on the tank's shoulder and was making repeated gestures with one clawed toe pointed in his mouth to indicate that he wanted something to eat.

Stats

Spoiler

Level 53
1090 HP
106 Energy
3 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
19 Base Damage
84 Mitigation

Items
Invictus | +6 DMG
Pertinax || +54 Mitigation
Golden Axe Amulet || +3 ACC

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal || x4
Green Tea (+4 EN) || x4
Health Potion (+15 HP) || x2
St. Michael's Fingers || +54 Regeneration
Safeguard Potion || x1
Banner of Support (3/3, +20 HP Group Heal) || Dimensional Pouch

Buffs
+4 DMG Potion

Skills
THBA | Rank 5
Heavy Armour | Rank 5
Charge | Rank 4
Battle Healing | Rank 4
Martial Arts | Rank 1
Fighting Spirit
Survival
Concentration

Skill Mods
Stonewall
Athletics

Evander laid back and relaxed in the flowers on the second floor. He'd been really, really lazy for a while now. It felt like he hadn't even done anything for a month. He'd been living the life off of the money he got from the Nerius event, able to eat dinner every single day. He needed to get moving, and be actually productive for once. Just as that thought passed through his mind, he started, as the system wide notification popped up in front of him. Ah, right, the ship building quest. He remembered constructing The Aria with Domarus and Teayre pretty well. It looked like the old man, Romolo, he was pretty sure, had finished their ship. Heh, he remembered barely turning it in at the nick of time. Well, all he had to do now was to just head back up there. Maybe he'd actually get back into the fight for liberation again.

Evander teleported up to the 18th floor, stumbling out of the plaza. Ah, yes, the lovely smell of swamp. Evander grimaced as he walked towards the dock, and towards more open water, dodging dead planks along the way. He stopped in front of the docks. Wow. Five large ships were docked at the shore. He'd always wondered what it would've been like to sail in a ship. Now he had the opportunity. He looked around, seeing a few other players. Seemed that not many were there yet. Then, he saw the fiery red haired little girl that had started the event, and called them all to arms. "Hey there, @Selina! Nice to see you again. I don't think we spoke before. I'm Evander, soon-to-be captain of The Aria, and I'm fairly certain my crew's the same. What's going to be the plan for attacking this monster?"

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
Level - 18
HP - 360
Energy - 36
6 Base Damage (4(skill)+1(weapon)+1(base)) = 6
12 Mitigation (3 Skill + 9 Armor)
+1 Accuracy
+12 Bleed DMG on 9-10

Equipped Items:
Retributor | T1 Perfect One Handed Straight Sword | +1 Damage, +1 Accuracy, +1 Bleed
Brown Cloak | T1 Rare LA | +9 MIT, +7 thorns
Locusta's Respite | Vanity Item (Amulet)

Battle Ready Inventory:
(3) HP Recovery Crystals (T1, Heals 40 HP)
(1) Matriarch's Stinger (+1 DMG for a thread)

Skills: 

One Handed Straight Sword | 4 Ranks (+4 DMG)
Light Armor | 1 Rank (+3 MIT)

Edited by Evander

The only real difference one might notice in his clothing was that he had his shirt removed, but his coat still equipped. The coat only revealed a little bit of skin as it was not completely closed, holding on by a few threads. It was more of the tactician pirate look he was aiming for. On the bottom half would be a pair of black jeans rather than the usual acid blue ones that he wore. Unfortunately, he did not really have any pirate gear on him, so he had to stick to the script as much as he could with what he did have. Because he was unable to make his own ship just in time, he was going to join @Selina's crew, which in itself was a lot more generous for the slacker's than they deserved. Being a slack himself though, he was not going to complain about it, he was definitely grateful for it. On top of that, Jonathan was on board as well, so he might as well say hi to his tanky friend. “Hey Jonathan. It’s Sey. Over here, man.” The snow-haired player would announce to the tank paladin, not looking to have everyone’s eyes on him with screams. “How are ya, man?”

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 40 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 MIT l 80 Energy l 800 HP

Items

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 2) - +6 Dmg

-Memorilia S - Pocket Watch  (Tier 1) - +3 ACC

-Vanguard's Blessing (Tier 2) - +3 Mitigation

Battle Ready Inventory

-1 Rare T1 Health potion

Mods

Nothing to see here m8

Skills

-One-Handed Assault Spear (Rank 5)
-Battle Healing: (Rank 3)

-First Aid: (Rank 4)
-Heavy Armor: (Rank 1)

-Search And Detect (Rank 2)

-Concentration

-Survival

Buffs

None

Edited by Sey

Hikoru breathed and appeared on the 18th floor, and made his way to where he was to meet for the event. He had heard about it but was never able to participate in the event itself of building his own ship. He was a bit upset, but he had still received the cape that he had on his shoulder's, shrouding his eyes from sight. He had received a message from @Zandra, asking him to come aboard in case one of her crew members was unable to show up. He was more than willing to come, and chugged an alcoholic potion while he made his way there. Couldn't call yourself a true pirate if you didn't get a little bit of alcohol could you? He breathed and came over to Zandra, giving her a nod and looking at the ship

"Looks good. Charge in and I will give it my all." He asked, then he went into the ships corner and entered stealth, the water rippling on the boats edge activated his cape, making him much, much harder to see than if he wasn't wearing the cape itself.

Hikoru entered stealth: 26+ to find

Note: If Hikoru cannot join @Zandra's group, then he will join @Selina's

Stats:

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Level 58

Stats:
1175 HP
116 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
66 Mitigation

Items:
Limbo's Fang (Weapon) +2 Envenom +2 Blight [Tier 2]
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT [Tier 2]
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy [Tier 2]
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage [Tier 2]
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+4 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character Roleplay) [Tier 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
+1 T2 Healing Crystal (Perfect)
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed [Tier 2]

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics
Sneak Attack

Buffs:
+1 Margarita II (+6 Damage, -3 Evasion)

Skills:

Rank 5 Dagger
Rank 5 Light Armor
Rank 5 Sneak and Hide
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 4 Shadowed Path
Rank 3 Familiar 
Concentration
Survival

Italics: Unlocked Skill
Underlined: Unique Skill
Bold: Max Rank

Shield had hardly expected to be joining in on another raid so soon after helping to fell Freylise, but helping out against such an advanced foe had put the itch for the front lines in his feet. He stratched his ankle, hoping that was what it was, at any rate. He stood beside the docks, examining the ships, grateful that there would be opportunities for him despite having not been actively adventuring when the first part of the preparations had taken place. His eyes fell upon the mass of pink and the players assembling on it, and sure enough, the name @Selina wafted into his ears.

"Yeah, I guess that's my ship," he sighed, crossing the docks to the vessel in question only to realize he recognized a number of faces. "@Sey, @Mack, it's good to see both of you agai-" 

A sudden realization sank into him as he fully registered the tall, red haired man in front of him, and more to the point, what came part and parcel to his presence. Sure enough, there on the shoulders of the man he recognized to be Jonathan, was an all too familiar fuzzy faced bear cub.

And I don't have any food to spare...

At the same time, almost as if detecting the sudden tension in his piggy-back-slave, Norbert peeked his turtle head over Shield's shoulder. His little chameleon-like pin-prick black eyes snapped immediately onto the bear and he slunk his head back out of view.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 29 l 3 Dmg l 0 ACC l 96 MIT l 58 Energy l 580 HP

Items

- Bloody Hell - One-Handed Axe (Tier 2) - Bleed 2, Damage 1
- Razor Ire - Heavy Armor  (Tier 2) - Thorns 2, Recovery 1
- Pain Drinker - Shield (Tier 2) - Regen 3

Familiar

Norbert - Alligator Snapping Turtle - Mitigation 3

Battle Ready Inventory

- Health potion (40 HP) x 5
- Health potion (40 HP) x 5
- Antidote potion (40 HP) x 5
- Teleport Crystal x 1

Mods

None

Skills

-Howl
-Block - (Rank 4)

-Heavy Armor: (Rank 2)
-Search & Detect: (Rank 1)

-Howl

-Concentration

-Survival
-Meditation

Buffs

None

Edited by Shield

Beat worked to clear his list of order in his cafe before heading out. Immediately after getting the server-wide notification, he had been tempted to close up shop, but it wasn't his way to shoo away good customers. He felt it was at least partially his duty to help feed to the population as much as he could. He primarily offered up the vanity foods he created that still had all of the flavor of a higher quality food item, but without any statistical bonus. As soon as the last of the breakfast rush had left, Beat rushed out of the shop and towards the town square. 

"Horus! Let's go!" 

THe familiar screech of his falcon familiar carried through the air as they both raced to the teleportation pad. The falcon took his usual perch on Beat's shoulder before Beat shouted, "Floor eighteen!" 

In a magical blur, Beat and Horus were transported to one of the settlements of the unfamiliar floor. Beat took off immediately towards the coodinates that the announcement specified and arrived in short order. He made sure to speak to @Selina and make a good impression and then made his way around, not socializing just yet. 

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 25 l 14 Dmg l  3 ACC l 0 MIT l 50 Energy l 500 HP

Items

Red Cross (T2): +2 Bleed, +1 Keen

Eagle's Splendor: +3 ACC

Atlanta's Haste: +3 EVA

Familiar

Horus- Hayabusa Falcon - Fighter 3 (+6 Dmg)

Battle Ready Inventory

[5x] T1 Health Potion (Uncommon)(+40HP)

[1x] Monkey Agility (+1 Eva for thread)

[1x] Basic Teleportation Crystal

[1x] Sand Armor Potion (+27 Mit)

[x3] Power Bars (+6 EP regen)

Hide contents

Name: Power Bar [x3]
Profession: Cook
ID:  75620 | 76082 | 76299
Roll: 11 | 11 (9+2) | 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Electrolytes +2 
Description: Packed with energy that immediately refreshes a portion of the energy bar. Covered in a thin layer of chocolate, this bar of mixed nuts and berries is a delicious respite in the middle of battle.                                                               

Mods

None

Skills

- Non-combat -

- Passive -

Search and Detect: 1/5

Combat -

- Weapon skills -

- Extra Skills -

Martial Arts [Extra Skill]: 5/5

Concentration [Extra Skill]

Survival [Extra Skill]

- Familiar Skills -

Fighter: 3/3 (+1 dmg/Rank * Tier)

Buffs

None

Joining @Selina.

Edited by Beat

Soredell was minding his own business when he got the notification about another event. The Rovian Wars event on the 18th floor, along with coordinates. Considering how he got through the last event he was in, the Valentines Day event, he figured that he should be fine here. "18th Floor. Its a risky decision, much higher level than the Valentines event, but hopefully now that I leveled up a bit more, I'll be a little more help. I'm sure that whoever I'm with, they'll help me out." he says to himself as he makes his way to the event location.

It doesn't take him too long to find the event location. He sees that there are already a number of people already present, and that number was going to continue to grow in the lead up to the real commencement of the event. He walked along the dock, admiring the handiwork of 5 different boats, the most distinctive one being the bright pink one. Heading towards it he sees @Selina, and he heads towards her. Approaching her, he says. "Hello there. I'm Soredell. I got the message about the event happening here. Is there any way I can help, maybe even get in on the action?" he asks her.

=====

<<Combat Stats>>

Spoiler

Battle-ready Consumables

• [5x] T1 Health Potion (+40HP)

Equipment

• [Weapon] Jade Dragon: +2 Damage
  • [Armour] Stalker's Cloak: +9 Damage Mitigation

Skills Active

• One-Handed Curved Sword - Rank 1: Novice
  • Katana - Rank 2: Journeyman

Sword Arts

Spoiler

One Handed Curved Sword

Spoiler

RANK 1
Reaver - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A basic sword art slashing vertically.
Fell Crescent - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) - A charge-type sword art that delivers a downward blow and covers a distance of 4 meters in 0.4 seconds.
Rage Blow - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - A basic sword art slashing horizontally.

Katana

Spoiler

RANK 1
Tsumuji Guruma - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy) - A simple sword art that spins the user on their heel to slash in every direction.
Ukifune - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) - Knocks the opponent high into the air.
Han'ei - 2x1 - (2 energy) - Two fast swings with the length of the katana blade.

Rank 2
Hi Ougi - 3x1 - (3 Energy) - Upward, downward, then thrusting combo.
Tsuji kaze - 1x4  (4 Energy) - A straight, long-ranged drawing strike.

<<Final Stats>>

[Level: 9] || [HP: 180] || [Energy: 18] || [DMG: 5] || [ACC: 0] || [EVA: 0] || [MIT: 9]

Edited by Soredell

Placeholder. Joining @Selina crew

Baldur walked up to the slowly gathering crowd of people and watched the several new ships that filled the habor before him. They were... a motley crew, that was for certain, but Baldur began to notice a few familiar faces appearing. The most surprising of which, was Mack, whom he had not seen since they had fought against the forces of Sparta.

As he walked over to Selina's ship, the NPC who seemed to be the commander of the event, he noticed that she had made Mack the XO of the ship and then proceeded to deal with the rest of the captains. He figured he would let the captain deal with the captains and would present himself to Mack for placement on the ship.

(continued below due to lots of posts)

Spoiler

Baldur, The Azure Chevalier

Combat Stats:
1015 HP
100 Energy
18 Base Damage (3(Two hand)+5(skill)+8(weapon)+1(athletics)+1 (banner)) = 18
68 Mitigation
+2 Evasion
Safeguarded

Equipped Items:
Muramasa | Demonic Katana | +8 Damage
Ronin Uwa-Obi | T2 Perfect LA | +36 MIT +1 EVA
Emerald Teardrop | Perfect Trinket | +2 Accuracy +1 EVA
Dimensional Backpack | Merchant | Carry 1 extra Battle Ready item

Buffs:
Safeguard [damage from the first attack is negated]
+1 Damage (Banner of Command ) (2 uses so far)

Battle Ready Inventory:
(5) Major Mass Life Crystal | Perfect T2 Item | +X HP
(5) Major Life Crystals | Perfect T2 | +X HP
(1) Antidote | Rare T2 | 
(1) Safeguard Potion
(2) Energy Drinks | Perfect T2 | +9 Energy
(1) Teleport Crystal | Merchant | Returns the player to the main settlement

Skills: 
Meditation | 0 Ranks
Search & Detect | 3 Ranks
Light Armor | 5 Ranks
Battle Healing | 2 Rank | 20 HP per turn
[Extra] Concentration | Ranks N/A
Charge | 2 Ranks
One-Hand Curved Sword | 1 Rank
[Extra] Katana | 5 Ranks
Familiar | Fighter T2 | 1 Rank (+2 Damage)

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Katana Ferocity, Rank 5

Itzal walked onto the docks towards Zandra.  Dragon's soul hung on his left hip and his ruby ring was worn on his right hand.  That was all that was normal however.  Today he was wearing a custom made outfit made a while back.  Essentially it's appearance was the outfit from Assassin's Creed Black Flag, but it's color was different.  Instead of white it was gray.  The blue was replaced with purple, and there was more brown in the outfit as well.  As he made the trip he had his hood up.  However as he walked up to Zandra he pulled it down and smiled.  "Hey Zandra!  Hey Beat!  Nice to see you guys again.  We need to hang out more often."  Velnia flew up to Beatbox and licked his cheek, obviously happy to see the blonde again.  After that she flew over to Zandra and hovered in front of her.  Itzal knew this meant she was doing her little greeting thing.  Velnia stared her red eyes into Zandra's own.  She took a bit longer than Itzal expected before she decided she liked her.  After that she landed on Zandra and crawled all over her with lightning speed, ending on the girl's shoulder and licked her on the cheek as well before nuzzling her head against hers.  Itzal chuckled at the sight.  The purple dragon was definitely a hyper little thing.  Also adorable.  "Zandra meet Velnia.  Velnia that's Zandra.  So, you guys ready for this?"

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
1,060 HP
106 Energy
13 Base Damage 1 base + 6 Velnia (tier 2 fighter familiar) + 5 (rank 5 OHSS) +1 (Matriarch's stinger)
3 Mitigation
+3 Evasion

Equipped Items:
Dragon's Soul | One handed longsword:  obsidian guard and pommel, blue blade | +2 bleed, 1 paralysis
Black Sparrow | T2 Perfect LA | +3 Evasion
Beauty Incarnated | Perfect Lucky Charm | +3 Accuracy

Buffs:
Safeguard [damage from the first attack is negated]
+1 Damage (Matriarch's Stinger)

Battle Ready Inventory:
(1) Safeguard potion
(2) Teleport Crystal | Merchant | Returns the player to the main settlement

Skills: 
[Extra] Meditation | 1 Ranks
Search & Detect | 5 Ranks
Light Armor | 1 Ranks
[Extra] Disguise | Ranks N/A
One-Hand Straight Sword | 5 Rank
Familiar | Fighter T2 | 3 Rank (+6 Damage)
Sneak & Hide | 2 Ranks
Picking | 3 Ranks (+1 if Thief's eyes is equipped)
[Extra] Martial Arts | 1 Ranks

Mods:
Reveal
Detect
Night Vision
Dismantling
Tracking

Edited by Itzal

After a certain announcement caught her attention, the blonde let out a pleased smile as she began checking her gear and packing a extra item from her shop inventory to deliver. It was an odd request... received a few months ago, before various things happened. Looking at the flavor text she added to it, the blonde couldn't help but giggle as she left. While she didn't bother participating in the first part of the event as it seemed bothersome, apparently this second part involved actual combat which this particular blonde was very fond off. So for this special occasion she decided to leave her usual edgy wear home keeping only the red spartan cape as it would fir perfectly with the image she aimed for.

As she steadily made her way towards the docks, her cape would lightly sway from left to right. For today she adopted a nordic hairstyle, her hair ending in a pair of twin braids. For her attire, she went with a modern depiction of a valkyrie: a pair of black leggings with a swimsuit-like tight top with blue to the sides. A metallic 'bra' over the top paired with metallic gauntlets and armbands. The crimson cape completes her wear, covering her exposed back.

Once she finally reached her destination she about half a dozen boats lined at the docks, a couple in particular piquing her attention. 'I can guess who goes on that viking one' she muttered as she spotted @Zandra speaking with @Itzal near a imposing vesel. While going their way, she looked around and noticed that the little cook was also there. If @Sey would look her way, she would wave at him with a smile.

"Hello stranger!" she said while going next to Zandra. Her fingers danced through the HUD panel as in the next second she materialized a outfit with a predominant blue color. "I think you'll like this outfit." she said with a smirk. Then she looked at Itzal and what was most likely his winged familiar. "I don't think we've been properly introduced before, my name's Ariel. Nice to meet'cha!" From behind her a grumpy lioness leaned to the side and looked first at the lake and hissed, then looked at the person to whom Ariel was speaking. The white furball's gaze then trailed to the purple dragon as Kimba licked her lips. She was already aware of the rampaging bear cub in the distance but wanted to avoid it as much as she could. It was bad enough that Ariel brought her near water to torment her.

Ignoring her familiar's action the blonde directed her attention towards the NPC girl that mounted the bow of the other viking themed vessel. She pointed and asked cluelessly: "Is that shrimp the NPC for this event?" her tone was loud enough so that even @Selina could hear her.

Gave Zandra the following Item:

Spoiler

Name: Viking armor
Profession: Tailor
ID: 10631 
Roll: 5 (4+1)
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 2
Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None
Description: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/244484995370975234/283609446054363136/viking_girl_by_lascalis-d6fdzhs.png

Outfit:

Spoiler

valkyrie_comic_render_by_american_paladi
+red case
-axe and knives
+armbands and wrist protectors
 TmDIXKc.jpg?2

Battle Stats:

Spoiler

Battle Stats:
1,215  HP
120 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-2 Evasion
21 / 29 Base Damage 
75 Mitigation
24 heal, after hit
+(5 x Item Tier) heal increase, from items

Hide contents

HP: 1200 (lvl. 60 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 60 x2
Accuracy: 2(Lucky Charm) +1(Precision) +1(Weapon)
Evasion: 1(Sprint and Acrobatics) -3 (Spiked Soda)
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) +5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery) +6(spiked soda) / +8 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(LA skill) + 45 (armor)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 3/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Keen Eye» (+2 Accuracy, +1 Keen) (Tier 1, Lucky charm)
» «Leonidas' Strength» (+1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+) (Tier 2, Demonic Light Armor): 
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (Tier 2, 2h assault spear)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
» 
» +6 Damage/ -3 Evasion  ( Spiked Soda, ID# 75836)

Skills:

szqkoKc.png?1

More and more players arrived at the dock. Thou I didnt really cared about them. The only thing my eyes cared about at the moment was the migthy Dragon of the Sea. At least until I herd a male voice behind me calling my name. As I turned around I saw my dungeonpartner. The masterscout @Itzal He was also one of the ones that had helped gather the materials to the Dragon. I greeted him with a quick smile. Then, something unexpected happened. A small dragon hovered infront of me. "Eh... Hi, I guess." I said to it before it flew all around me and placed down on my shoulder. "Ehm Velnia, I wouldnt do that if I was you." I said to it in a little nervous tone. Thou the warning came to late. A loud cry was herd to everyone on the dock. Next moment a kings-eagle that had been sitting at the top of the longboats mast left its place. She darted down towards me. The flying predator came closer and closer. Without slowing down, she collided with the dragon, tackling her off from my shoulder. Then she placed herself on the spot. The eagle let out another cry. Like saying "this is my place, dont you dare take it for yourself." I looked at Itzal and let out a little giggle. "Well, this is Zita." The feathered familiar let out a kind cry towards Itzal before turning her sharp eyes to the dragon, keep an eye on her.

I greeted @Ariel - The Crowned Lion with a grin. I was still a little shaken by the heavy weigth that first been violently pushed off my shoulder and then landed on it. I opened the floating inventory with a few autmatically swipes with my finger. My face shine with an exciting expression. I had been having some mail contact about the outfit yesterday, but it was the blonde that was master tailor, so I left alot of choices to her. I clicked the 'Viking armour' item and my whole body shined as my black and burning armour disapear. A few moments later the shine disapeared and now I was wearing a blue outfit(see below). It even had a helmet. I took off the helmet and looked at it. Then I placed it back and spun on the spot, making the cloak flutter. Zita lifted and hovered above me until I stopped and was still again. ''Thank you Ariel. I love it. To bad I lose the enchantments from my armour.'' I took a short pause before my smile returned. ''But I guess you have to do some offerings to look cute from time to time. This is so much more comfortable as well.''

New outfit:

Spoiler

viking_girl_by_lascalis-d6fdzhs.png

Zita:

Spoiler

Zita_zpsvmg8payn.jpg

Edited by Zandra

It didn't take long after the announcement, that people started gathering near Selina's location. She took a moment to mentally repeat her speech and the stood up and dropped in front of the players that gathered near her and her ship. "Listen up everybody! Ji-chan had finished the vessels that you asked for" she spread her left hand towards her left to direct their attention towards the four player requested ships. "Now, first of all..." she looks around and sees some faces that she didn't see when she first recruited people.

"Any of you land walkers that aren't part of a crew have no fear." she put her hand backwards and patted the pink colored hull of the ship behind her. "This is the Icebreaker, my personal vessel. I can take up to 10 other people with me on this journey. But be aware, I'm not a kind captain. Any who disobey my orders, I will personally throw them overboard!" she said menacingly while trying to act tough. "As for already existing crews, the captains who wish to make changes in their roster should tell me about the modifications so I can make a better battle plan. However, I'm always open to suggestions from you lot. although I don't guarantee that I'll apply them."

The first to approach her would be a bearlike figure clad in a furry cape. His proportions made the pink haired girl on edge as she was slightly self aware of her height. She looked up at @Mack and put up her meanest face while puffing her cheeks, resulting in a cute tough front as she adressed him: "So you want to join my crew???" she looked at him from toes to head and then nodded. "You look like a tough one if you wanna join, I'll make you second in command!" she said while jabbing a finger upwards towards his face. "Make sure to keep the rest of the crew under check!" she frowned as she saw the rampart bear cub already running around her deck. "And tell whoever owns that beast to keep it under control, if it will act like that on water it'll be going out for a swim real soon." A notification window would appear in front of Mack, telling him that he was added to Selina's crew. A couple of HP bars  

Puffing her cheeks as she saw the bear cub jumping off her ship, she let out a relieved sigh. As another player approached her, she recognized him from before and nodded: "Good to see you again! She's all yours then. Take good care of her or you'll make jiji sad." she added with a smile. In the next instant, a panel would appear in front of @Evander giving him full ownership of the vessel while providing him and his crew members permission to board the ship. Any who try to board a ship that they're not part of its crew find themselves unable to do it, as if a invisible wall would stand in their way.

Taking a quick glance at the silver haired youth (@Sey) that was approaching her vessel she let out a soundless 'O!' while slightly blushing and said possessively: "You're also part of my crew!" she folded her hands and looked to the side, a sign that that fact was not opened for debate. She didn't knew why she had reacted like that but she didn't want to meet her gaze, while letting a slight smile escape her tough girl act. Letting out a deep exhale she returned her focus on Evander and his last question:

"Well that's easy for now, we charge at it and attack it with all we got. Pretty straightforward... if it doesn't go down fast we're in a bit of a trouble. Last ships that attempted to attack it got all sink. But most likely because they didn't have enough firepower." She looked around at the different people that gathered. "From what I see there still aren't enough people as when I recruited them, probably gonna show up later. Until they do and I can get a grasp on what we're at... the charge is the plan." she said with a serious expression, the first time she did that since she started addressing the players. After all they constituted a small fleet, she would be  the admiral so while discussing battle plans with her captains required her to treat this seriously as lives depended on her leadership.

Another player ( @Soredell)came to her and asked to join her crew. As before, she looked at him from toes to head, evaluating him overall. As an NPC she would automatically get player info from the Cardinal System but she would treat his low level stats as her own hunch that he's weak. "Are you sure you want to go? you look a little weak to me. I can't stop you from joining but I'd say you put some more armor on you as this thing we're going against isn't some joke creature. It killed a lot of people that tried to bring it down and I wouldn't want to have your name crossed out under my command. Wait here for a second...."

The spear wielding pinkette then turned around and adressed the bear of the man she one sided appoint as her second in command. ( @Mack) " XO! Can you help this guy out? He wants to join us!" she boomed with force in a commanding tone, loud enough to be heard of all around her, not only Mack.

Edited by Selina

Giving Morgenstern up as a bad job, in terms of getting a food treat, Chewie instead surveyed the area around the docks with his chocolate eyes. That was when he saw the legendary creature as it slammed into Velnia and then took a perch on @Zandra's shoulder. Good mercy. That was the BIGGEST chicken Chewie had ever set eyes on. An economy sized chicken. Where had Zandra found such a chicken? It was more chicken than Chewie could easily imagine, and he could imagine a very large chicken.

With a flying leap and a very loud thud, the cub propelled himself off of @Morgenstern's shoulder and back to the docks. Roaring a bearish challenge, the grizzly went thundering down the docks in the direction of Zandra. Just as he had nearly made it to Zandra the cub slammed, broadside, into @Ariel - The Crowned Lion's feline familiar Kimba. He hadn't even noticed the lioness. Who would notice a lioness when there was a chicken of legendary proportions waiting to be eaten? Chewie rolled head over tail for a few feet before popping to his feet and eying Kimba. Normally, the bear liked to wrestle with the lion and, for a moment, he appeared torn on which activity he wanted to take part in. But, predictably, his stomach won out.

Standing on his hind feet he pointed one clawed toe at the eagle. Then he made some grunting noises at Kimba and pointed at the eagle again. The message was clear, if Kimba helped him get the giant chicken, the chicken of destiny, then the bear would, grudgingly, share the spoils with Kimba. Still, how were they going to reach the giant chicken? Chewie doubted that Zandra would just give it to them to eat. It looked like she was keeping the chicken as a pet. That wouldn't do.

The bear looked around and spotted @Itzal's familiar, the purple dragon. That would work. Velnia could get it. But, then he'd have to share the chicken plunder with someone else. Chewie sighed, loudly, through his nose and then made gestures at Velnia. She would knock the chicken down to him and Kimba, then they would all three eat the Chicken of Destiny. While he waited for Velnia to knock the chicken down to him, Chewie opened and closed his jaws several times, drooling just a bit, as he imagined the poultry plunder that would soon be his to devour.

While glancing at the purple dragon, the lioness would raise a paw at it to try and befriend the new familiar. It has been a while since she interacted with other familiars so she would extend her paw towards the purple dragon to get its attention, only to see it being removed violently from Zandra's shoulder by the dragoness' own familiar. She threw a mean glare at Zita as if asking 'Why did you do that for?' while going towards the dragon. The black lined furball didn't get to make 2 steps as it was her turn to be violently smashed into by the bear man's ( @Mack) familiar. She would expect the usual tackle as her feline instincts kicked it and she got on her feet with lightning speed, ready to counter the bear cub.

'Of course it would come here.' would've been the Kimba's thought as she would see noticed that instead of her, the bear directed its attention at the eagle. Next making some weird gestures towards her and the dragon that got dropkicked. At first, the lioness face pawed herself and buried her face on the ground with her paws on top of her head. Letting out an exhale that blowed some of the dust on the ground, she sat there for a second. They couldn't get to Zita as Zandra would stop them but at least she could play with the purple dragon. And having the bear off her back was a good thing for a change. With heightened spirits and a new battle plan of fooling around, she raised her head and looked at Chewie, nodding.

"Yes sir," Mack rumbled in a deep booming voice as @Selina took him on as a member of her crew and placed him in the position of Executive Officer. Though it was a naval billet, it was not all that different from being an senior enlisted soldier in the Army, at least in some ways, nor did it differ that much from his position as Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath. "And the bear belongs to me, Captain. If you toss him in the water, and I have the greatest sympathy for you if you do, I think you will find he will return like the proverbial cat but twice as hungry and twice as playful," the Vice Commander continued in a quiet rumbling tone until he was given orders by the Captain.

"@Sey," the towering man boomed in the commanding tone of someone that was used to having their orders obeyed in such situations. "Board the Icebreaker and get yourself squared away and you," the axe man continued whirling to face @Soredell. "Your gear is not up to this challenge," the blacksmith said, considering Soredell with a keen eye before pulling up his player menu. "None of the Katana's I have are better than your own weapon, but this armor is significantly beefed up, and you can make use of this shield. You will return these items to me, as they are from the Knights of the Blood Oath and not me, at the end of this event. That is, of course, unless you wish to join us at that time," he rumbled, passing the Blood Oath Breastplate and Siren's Song Tower Shield over to Soredell.

-Siren's Song (Loan) - +2 Thorns, +1 Paralyze
-Blood Oath Breastplate (Loan) - +27 Mitigation