Jump to content

Housing Evaluation


Recommended Posts

From: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15355-housing-evaluation/?do=findComment&comment=611477

Other upgrade: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15355-housing-evaluation/?do=findComment&comment=624103

House Name: The Liminal Blind
Location: F13 - Angel's Point [Built into/below a ruined monastery at the edge of town]
Description: Most of what is built remains unfinished, a nod to the owner, and how most of the space provided is unnecessary. Rooms with no fixtures or place to rest, left barren for they serve no purpose. It is a strange contrast that something so large could be left so plain. when walking the halls one room may be empty while another is stocked to the hilt. 
Plot Size: Estate (existing)

Existing Rooms (7/15): Basement, Basic Kitchen, Storage Closet, Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom, Attic (Bedroom), Living Room, Dining Room, Guest Room #1, Guest Room #2 (PK-able)
Existing Yards (3/3): Slime Farm, Basic Workshop
Existing Room Upgrades: Mega Slime Farm, Extended Workshop, Fish Pond

Upgrading Room(s):  Dining Room to Dining Hall

New Room Counter: Rooms [13/15], Yard Slot [3/3]

Cost: 15,000 col

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows said:

From: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15355-housing-evaluation/?do=findComment&comment=611477

Other upgrade: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15355-housing-evaluation/?do=findComment&comment=624103

House Name: The Liminal Blind
Location: F13 - Angel's Point [Built into/below a ruined monastery at the edge of town]
Description: Most of what is built remains unfinished, a nod to the owner, and how most of the space provided is unnecessary. Rooms with no fixtures or place to rest, left barren for they serve no purpose. It is a strange contrast that something so large could be left so plain. when walking the halls one room may be empty while another is stocked to the hilt. 
Plot Size: Estate (existing)

Existing Rooms (7/15): Basement, Basic Kitchen, Storage Closet, Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom, Attic (Bedroom), Living Room, Dining Room, Guest Room #1, Guest Room #2 (PK-able)
Existing Yards (3/3): Slime Farm, Basic Workshop
Existing Room Upgrades: Mega Slime Farm, Extended Workshop, Fish Pond

Upgrading Room(s):  Dining Room to Dining Hall

New Room Counter: Rooms [13/15], Yard Slot [3/3]

Cost: 15,000 col

ApprovedByYuki.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: Simple and Clean
Location: Floor 1 - Upper South Side of Tolbana
Description: A fair amount of the place is under construction. It is a modest studio that had blood, sweat, and tears go into it. It is a place that is kept meticulously clean and is of simple construction.

Spoiler

Hekima's Studio of Anime Music - Merchants and Shops - Sword Art Online  Roleplay Community


Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): A recording studio for Valentine.
Total Cost:  Free (donation)

Edited by Valentine
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Valentine said:

House Name: Simple and Clean
Location: Floor 1 - Upper South Side of Tolbana
Description: A fair amount of the place is under construction. It is a modest studio that had blood, sweat, and tears go into it. It is a place that is kept meticulously clean and is of simple construction.

  Hide contents

Hekima's Studio of Anime Music - Merchants and Shops - Sword Art Online  Roleplay Community


Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): A recording studio for Valentine.
Total Cost:  Free (donation)

oBazl5k.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Initial Application: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15355-housing-evaluation/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-620861
Room(s) Being Added: Workshop [Cook] (Assigned to: Sv3n), Guest Room (Assigned to: ChaseR), Bathroom (Assigned to: ChaseR)
Room(s) Being Upgraded: Workshop [Cook] -> Extended Workshop [Cook] (Assigned to: Sv3n)
Room(s) Being Re-Assigned: Living Room (Shay & ChaseR -> ChaseR), Basic Kitchen (Shay -> n/A), Basic Bedroom (Shay -> ChaseR)
Total Cost: 45,000 Col

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChaseR said:

Initial Application: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15355-housing-evaluation/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-620861
Room(s) Being Added: Workshop [Cook] (Assigned to: Sv3n), Guest Room (Assigned to: ChaseR), Bathroom (Assigned to: ChaseR)
Room(s) Being Upgraded: Workshop [Cook] -> Extended Workshop [Cook] (Assigned to: Sv3n)
Room(s) Being Re-Assigned: Living Room (Shay & ChaseR -> ChaseR), Basic Kitchen (Shay -> n/A), Basic Bedroom (Shay -> ChaseR)
Total Cost: 45,000 Col

 

oBazl5k.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ftzvz-Ovf6iMRH9VAPOnobZDgHniglIpDs0707zEUm0.thumb.jpg.3413a331fe4835a3669548aa6179a157.jpg

House Name: Respite
Location: Floor 11, Taft
Description: While nowhere near opulent, Koga's house is, by the very least, comfortable. A mixture of brick and plaster, although it appears a bit more modern than anything you'd typically find on Floor 11, it doesn't stick out. Enclosed by brick walls, it is not unlikely to see smoke coming from the back of house, where the forge sits. The interior is similarly designed. Although it does appear more contemporary than the rest of Aincrad, it does not feel entirely out of place. The first floor contains the living room, dining room, and kitchen in an open floor plan with a door leading out to the backyard where the forge and slime farm sit. Against one of the walls is a set of stairs, allowing you to go either up to the second floor or down to the basement. Upstairs are the guest room, bedroom, and master bedroom. There is one bathroom in the hallway, while the master benefits from having its bathroom in the room itself. The master also allows access to the small balcony.
Plot Size: Two-Story Home
Room(s): Bedroom x2 (Unassigned), Bathroom x2 (Unassigned), Basic Workshop (Forge) (Koga), Basic Kitchen (Koga), Storage Closet (Koga), Dining Room (Koga), Living Room (Koga), Slime Farm (Koga), Basement (Koga), Guestroom (No Amenity) (Koga)
Room Upgrade(s): Bedroom x1 -> Master Bedroom (Koga), Bedroom x1 -> Master Bathroom (Koga), Basic Workshop (Forge) -> Extended Workshop (Forge) (Koga), Slime Farm -> Megaslime Farm (Koga)


Total Cost: 266,000 Col

Spoiler

Two-Story House: 86,000
Master Bedroom: 25,000
Master Bathroom: 25,000
Bedroom: 10,000
Bathroom: 10,000
Extended Workshop: 25,000
Basic Kitchen: 10,000
Storage Closet: 10,000
Dining Room: 10,000
Living Room: 10,000
Mega Slime Farm: 25,000
Basement: 10,000
Guest Room: 10,000

Total: 266,000

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Koga said:

Ftzvz-Ovf6iMRH9VAPOnobZDgHniglIpDs0707zEUm0.thumb.jpg.3413a331fe4835a3669548aa6179a157.jpg

House Name: Respite
Location: Floor 11, Taft
Description: While nowhere near opulent, Koga's house is, by the very least, comfortable. A mixture of brick and plaster, although it appears a bit more modern than anything you'd typically find on Floor 11, it doesn't stick out. Enclosed by brick walls, it is not unlikely to see smoke coming from the back of house, where the forge sits. The interior is similarly designed. Although it does appear more contemporary than the rest of Aincrad, it does not feel entirely out of place. The first floor contains the living room, dining room, and kitchen in an open floor plan with a door leading out to the backyard where the forge and slime farm sit. Against one of the walls is a set of stairs, allowing you to go either up to the second floor or down to the basement. Upstairs are the guest room, bedroom, and master bedroom. There is one bathroom in the hallway, while the master benefits from having its bathroom in the room itself. The master also allows access to the small balcony.
Plot Size: Two-Story Home
Room(s): Bedroom x2 (Unassigned), Bathroom x2 (Unassigned), Basic Workshop (Forge) (Koga), Basic Kitchen (Koga), Storage Closet (Koga), Dining Room (Koga), Living Room (Koga), Slime Farm (Koga), Basement (Koga), Guestroom (No Amenity) (Koga)
Room Upgrade(s): Bedroom x1 -> Master Bedroom (Koga), Bedroom x1 -> Master Bathroom (Koga), Basic Workshop (Forge) -> Extended Workshop (Forge) (Koga), Slime Farm -> Megaslime Farm (Koga)


Total Cost: 266,000 Col

  Reveal hidden contents

 

oBazl5k.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

House Name: Whispering Metronome (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: F22 - Coral
Description: Living quarters placed within her shop also placed on this floor, the space given for her building allowed her to furnish and use the space accordingly.
Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): Recording Studio (Performer/Workshop) Basic Kitchen, Storage Closet
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: (Removed Studio 10000*.75=7500 Equity) 20000-7500=12500 Col

Edited by Shiina
Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: Frozen Tapestry (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 4 - Hidden in the trees, where the morning frost creates a fog
Description: The shop was mostly barren, the girl used the space provided to furnish the place using her skills to find it comfortable enough to sleep in. Given the lack of claims staked on this floor expansion of the building was trivial.
Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): Sewing Room (Tailor/Workshop), Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: Blossom's Baubles (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 2 - High fields of Crossing, where the flowers take to pink primarily
Description: Precurously placed on the high fields of crossing, a bit of a jaunt from the stretch of roads that break it apart. near a small pool of water, the owner enjoys waking up to the sight of such natural beauty each day which helps her work.
Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): Atelier (Artisan/Workshop), Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

Edited by Kasumi
Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: The Black Odyssey (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 1 - Town of Beginnings
Description: A well-concealed building, most happen to stumble upon it by accident then seek it deliberately. Those who do happen to respond to the owner's notices or requests find themselves lead into a path that feels like a labyrinth in streets that all seem the same.
Plot Size: Townhouse
Room(s): Storage Shed (Merchant/Workshop/Lawn Slot), Attic (Storage), Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

Link to post
Share on other sites

House Name: Tristram Molten Steelshaping (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 9 - Lowered ravines of the profaned peak, the heat of the mountain that looms above can be felt of one puts a hand on the stone.
Description: A carved out hollow, a large rounded panel of stone acts as a door one must slide out of the way to enter. Inside the smell of fire and brimstone, the sounds of a striking hammer. His home, his hearth and his foundry all this may be.
Plot Size: Townhouse
Room(s): Forge (Blacksmithing/Workshop/Lawn Slot), Bathroom, Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
8 hours ago, Shiina said:

House Name: Whispering Metronome (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: F22 - Coral
Description: Living quarters placed within her shop also placed on this floor, the space given for her building allowed her to furnish and use the space accordingly.
Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): Recording Studio (Performer/Workshop) Basic Kitchen, Storage Closet
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: (Removed Studio 10000*.75=7500 Equity) 20000-7500=12500 Col

 

8 hours ago, Setsuna said:

House Name: Frozen Tapestry (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 4 - Hidden in the trees, where the morning frost creates a fog
Description: The shop was mostly barren, the girl used the space provided to furnish the place using her skills to find it comfortable enough to sleep in. Given the lack of claims staked on this floor expansion of the building was trivial.
Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): Sewing Room (Tailor/Workshop), Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

 

8 hours ago, Kasumi said:

House Name: Blossom's Baubles (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 2 - High fields of Crossing, where the flowers take to pink primarily
Description: Precurously placed on the high fields of crossing, a bit of a jaunt from the stretch of roads that break it apart. near a small pool of water, the owner enjoys waking up to the sight of such natural beauty each day which helps her work.
Plot Size: Studio
Room(s): Atelier (Artisan/Workshop), Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

 

8 hours ago, Simmone said:

House Name: The Black Odyssey (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 1 - Town of Beginnings
Description: A well-concealed building, most happen to stumble upon it by accident then seek it deliberately. Those who do happen to respond to the owner's notices or requests find themselves lead into a path that feels like a labyrinth in streets that all seem the same.
Plot Size: Townhouse
Room(s): Storage Shed (Merchant/Workshop/Lawn Slot), Attic (Storage), Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

 

8 hours ago, Griswold said:

House Name: Tristram Molten Steelshaping (Attachment) (Original Here)
Location: Floor 9 - Lowered ravines of the profaned peak, the heat of the mountain that looms above can be felt of one puts a hand on the stone.
Description: A carved out hollow, a large rounded panel of stone acts as a door one must slide out of the way to enter. Inside the smell of fire and brimstone, the sounds of a striking hammer. His home, his hearth and his foundry all this may be.
Plot Size: Townhouse
Room(s): Forge (Blacksmithing/Workshop/Lawn Slot), Bathroom, Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): N/a
Total Cost: 10000 Col

 

ApprovedByYuki.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Initial Application: Here

I am upgrading from the studio to this estate. Since I am changing some stuff around I am using a new template.

House Name: Grim Heart Court
Location: Floor 4 Snowfrost Settlement
Description:House.jpg

Contrary to the estate name the inside is bright and filled with joy. Music can often be heard around the place as the snow falls to pain a picturesque scene of beauty.


Plot Size: Estate
Rooms: Music Studio (Valentine), Ice Slime Farm (Grimm), Bedroom (Grimm), Living Room (Grimm & Valentine), Basement (Valentine), Attic Bedroom (Grimm)
Room Upgrade(s): None Yet
Total Cost: Free with my donation rewards

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Valentine said:

Initial Application: Here

I am upgrading from the studio to this estate. Since I am changing some stuff around I am using a new template.

House Name: Grim Heart Court
Location: Floor 4 Snowfrost Settlement
Description:House.jpg

Contrary to the estate name the inside is bright and filled with joy. Music can often be heard around the place as the snow falls to pain a picturesque scene of beauty.


Plot Size: Estate
Rooms: Music Studio (Valentine), Ice Slime Farm (Grimm), Bedroom (Grimm), Living Room (Grimm & Valentine), Basement (Valentine), Attic Bedroom (Grimm)
Room Upgrade(s): None Yet
Total Cost: Free with my donation rewards

ApprovedByCrozeph.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Initial Application: Here

Updating to declare Hiding for the attic bedroom

House Name: Grim Heart Court
Location: Floor 4 Snowfrost Settlement
Description:House.jpg

Contrary to the estate name the inside is bright and filled with joy. Music can often be heard around the place as the snow falls to pain a picturesque scene of beauty.


Plot Size: Estate
Rooms: Music Studio (Valentine), Ice Slime Farm (Grimm), Bedroom (Grimm), Living Room (Grimm & Valentine), Basement (Valentine), Attic Bedroom (Hiding) (Grimm)
Room Upgrade(s): None Yet
Total Cost: Free with my donation rewards

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Grimm Reaper said:

 

Initial Application: Here

Updating to declare Hiding for the attic bedroom

House Name: Grim Heart Court
Location: Floor 4 Snowfrost Settlement
Description:House.jpg

Contrary to the estate name the inside is bright and filled with joy. Music can often be heard around the place as the snow falls to pain a picturesque scene of beauty.


Plot Size: Estate
Rooms: Music Studio (Valentine), Ice Slime Farm (Grimm), Bedroom (Grimm), Living Room (Grimm & Valentine), Basement (Valentine), Attic Bedroom (Hiding) (Grimm)
Room Upgrade(s): None Yet
Total Cost: Free with my donation rewards

Approved Skylight reallocation

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

House Name: Aquarian's Apartment
Location: Floor 20/Inti
Description: This apartment sits in the middle tier of the Settlement of Inti. Overlooking part of a field, Aquan's apartment has a long balcony, and is covered in windows. The apartment has potted plants in any place that sunlight can reach well enough for a plant to grow. The indoor is modest and plain, except for the kitchen. The kitchen is littered with different spices, recipe books, food, and other ingredients that go into cooking. There is a small fire place that is used occasionally, marked my the little bit of soot gathered in the fire place, and there is a tea kettle that is almost always running.
Plot Size: Apartment
Room(s): Basic Kitchen
Room Upgrade(s): -
Total Cost:  Apartment: 30,000 Col, Basic Kitchen: 10,000 Col [40,000 Col]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...