Jump to content
The Kings

THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

Recommended Posts

This was it. She couldn't hold up her anticipation for this event. If this was a chance to get to go back home, she would take it, easily. Making her way out of her home and down to the first floor where everyone was gathering, she wondered where Shield was. Surely he would be showing up for an event like this right? Even if it was just a joke there had to be something to net out of this mysterious message that every player in the game had received. If it at least helped her get stronger in the long run, that was worth it. Walking up to the table, she met with a girl named Shiina. Who jumped on her the moment that she realized Shye was a support player.

"Hey you! You're helping out right? Here! You're gonna need this! When the bad dudes show up, just hit 'em with all of these!" Shye didn't even get the chance to get a word out before the Resonant Valkyrie was on to her next target.

Spoiler

General
Level: 10 | HP:  200/200 | Energy: 20/20

Stats
DMG: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | Rec 1 | LD: 1

Skills
First Aid | R1+1
Gatherer
Searching | R1

Equipment(In use)
Shinkyuu Hari:
 BLD 2; DMG 1
Gaea Foundation: Expertise/Recovery
Tough Cloth:
 EVA 3

Equpiment(Standby)
Butterfly Headphones: LD 3

Consumables
Starter HP Potions(x3)

Spoiler

Shye Consumes

Immolation 10 Unmiti (6-8)

Antidote 1 Negate 3 Turns of DoT

Field Rations 30 Max HP

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [4/6] [0/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [5/6] [0/6] [0/6]

Antidote (Shiina/Shye/Basuke/Crozeph take remaining) [4/34]

and Takes 10 Mass

Mass Heal (Shiina/Shye/Basuke/Crozeph) Target Tier*30/Instant [20/40]

Set for Shye:

Hypnosis 2 [T1 -2 up to 6 Enemies Accuracy] (Masterpiece/Mass) [0/5]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was easily fake, but it was at the behest of four eyes, red cloak said she would need to come along. A guild wide thing where most people were actually believing that this would be their salvation. What a load of bull. Surely Kayaba didn't set up a 100 floor dungeon to do nothing but stop it one fourth of the way through and say they could all just go free. They were basically in for life at this point.

While the others go the buffs ready for everyone, Megitsune sat quietly with her mask on in the grass, meditating on the fight to come, if there even was one. After spending hours and hours in a glacier with nothing but her skirt to quell this goddamn fox demon, her nerves were on the edge from breaking. Killing something like an event boss would be a welcome reprieve to calm her down.

Spoiler

General
Level: 16 | HP:  320/320 | Energy: 32/32

Stats

DMG: 10 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 3 | Rec: 2

Skills
THBA Rank IV

Equipment(In use)
Obsidian Scythe: DMG III
Kitsu-mono: EVA I; Rec: II
Kitsune Mask: ACC III

Equipment(Standby)
Fox Totem: LD III

Consumables:
(3x)Starter Potions

Spoiler

Consumed

Immolation (T1/10 Unmitigated 6-8) [3/13]

Antidote 3 (Shiina/Shye/Basuke/Crozeph take remaining) Negates up to 3 turns of a DoT [7/34]

Field Ration (T1/+30 Max HP) [3/13]

<<Tom> Set [T1 +2 Protein Feast] [6/6] [0/6] [0/6] [0/6]

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [6/6] [1/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [6/6] [2/6] [0/6]

2*Four Course Meal: Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC Feast] [3/6] [0/6]

Titan's Strength [5/22]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run, run, run. Nothing was more fun than being around everywhere her feet could take her. The more she continued to run, the faster and faster she had gotten. Nothing in this world was able to keep up with her speed that she had found just yet. That also meant that nothing was able to out pace her if they tried to run from her.

It had been a full week since the message had went out to ever player in the entire game. Now there was a big, massive crowd around the area where it was supposed to be happening. Assassin didn't see much of a use to it to be honest, but whatever. Her opinion changed a bit when she saw the familiar set of armor walking towards the crowd. Diverting her track, the Assassin hopped on Snow's back and yelled out. "Tank-lady! What's everyone doing here?" The child asked, peering over the blonde's shoulder to see the crowd.

Spoiler

General
Level: 12 | HP:  240/240 | Energy: 24/24

Stats
DMG: 3+5 | EVA: 2+2 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 2+2 | BLEED: 12/2 | PARA: 9-10 | Antidote: [3/3] | Thorns: 10

Skills
Dagger Rank III

Equipment(In use)
Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I
Ryuketsu no(Dagger): BLD II; PARA I

Equipment(Standby)
Antique Dagger(Tri): LD 3

Consumables
(5x)Starting Healing Potion[50 HP]

Spoiler

Consumed

Immolation (T1/10 Unmitigated 6-8) [3/13]

Antidote 3 (Shiina/Shye/Basuke/Crozeph take remaining) Negates up to 3 turns of a DoT [7/34]

Field Ration (T1/+30 Max HP) [3/13]

<<Tom> Set [T1 +2 Protein Feast] [6/6] [0/6] [0/6] [0/6]

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [6/6] [1/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [6/6] [2/6] [0/6]

2*Four Course Meal: Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC Feast] [3/6] [0/6]

Titan's Strength [5/22]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

STATS
LEVEL - 61
HP - 1250
EN - 122
DMG - 19
MIT - 106
ACC - 2
EVA - 1
BATTLE HEALING - 62
HEAVY MOMENTUM 2
LIGHT MOMENTUM 1


HOME BUFFS
» WELL RESTED
      -1 EN FOR THE FIRST THREE TURNS OF COMBAT
» RELAXED
      +15 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
      FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
» SQUEAKY CLEAN
      REDUCE INCOMING DOT DAMAGE BY 25% FOR FIRST INCOMING DOT INFLICTED IN THREAD
» FILLING
      INCREASE EFFECTIVENESS OF A SINGLE CONSUMED FOOD ITEM IN A THREAD BY +1 T1 SLOT
» ITEM STASH
      +1 BATTLE-READY INVENTORY SLOT
» DELICIOUS
      COMBINE 3 IDENTICAL FOOD ITEMS INTO A FEAST ONCE PER THREAD
» SKYLIGHT EXTENDED MOD LIMIT
      EXTENDED MOD LIMIT EXPERTISE INCREASE BY 1
» ANGLER
      +1 MATERIAL GAINED WHILE FISHING
» MULTIPURPOSE
      GAIN +1 TO LD, STEALTH RATING, STEALTH DETECTION, OR PROSPERITY TO ONE POST IN A THREAD
      CAN BE APPLIED AFTER THE ROLL
» DECOR: <<SPOOKY AMENITY>>
      REDUCE INCOMING DOT DAMAGE BY 5% FOR FIRST INCOMING DOT INFLICTED IN THREAD

SKILLS

NON-COMBAT SKILLS
» EXTENDED MOD LIMIT R1 >>> R2 WITH SKYLIGHT BUFF
     
 PASSIVE
      ALLOWS FOR THE USE OF ONE 1 >>> 2 ADDITIONAL MODS
» 
FISHING

COMBAT SKILLS
» PARRY
     
 POST ACTION
      REDUCE FINAL DAMAGE OF NEXT ATTACK AGAINST YOU BY 50% (ROUNDED DOWN) AND NEGATES STUN/PARALYSIS EFFECT OF THAT ATTACK
           COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
» BATTLE HEALING R5
     
 PASSIVE
      WHILE IN COMBAT, USER HEALS FOR 5% (62 HP) OF THEIR MAX HP EACH TURN

EXTRA SKILLS
» DISGUISE
     
 FREE ACTION
      +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
           COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
» 
MEDITATION
     
 POST ACTION
      RECOVER AN ADDITIONAL 15 ENERGY - GETTING HIT BY AN ATTACK BEFORE YOUR NEXT TURN REDUCES ADDITIONAL ENERGY RECOVERY TO 9
           COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS

WEAPON SKILLS
» TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
     
 +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
» LIGHT ARMOR R5
     
 +25 MIT

MODS
» LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 DMG WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
      +30 HP WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
»
 LIGHT ARMOR MOD: SPRINT & ACROBATICS
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 EVA WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
»
 PARRY MOD: JUSTIFIED RIPOSTE
     
 POST ACTION: COMBINE WITH PARRY
      SUCCESSFUL PARRY STUNS OPPONENT
           COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
»
 WEAPON MOD: PRECISION
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 ACC
»
 WEAPON MOD: TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD FEROCITY
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 DMG WHEN USING 2HSS SWORD ARTS
» WEAPON MOD: TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD FINESSE R3
     
 PASSIVE
      REDUCES THE EN COST OF TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD SWORD ARTS BY 3

EQUIPMENT

WEAPON
» [EQUIPPED] "BLINKSTRIKE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T3 - PERFECT)
     ➥ +1 ACC
     ➥ BLEED
           36 UNMITIGATED DAMAGE DELIVERED AT THE BEGINNING OF OPPONENT'S TURN ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 9 OR HIGHER
     ➥ PARALYZE
           PARALYZES OPPONENT FOR ONE TURN ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 9 OR HIGHER

ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "COAT OF THE CRIMSON CRUSADER" - LIGHT ARMOR (T3 - PERFECT)
      +54 MIT
      LIGHT MOMENTUM 1

» [EQUIPPED] "SERPENT'S STEP" - HEAVY ARMOR (T3 - PERFECT)
      HEAVY MOMENTUM 2
      +27 MIT

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +9 DMG

Freedom? It was a bittersweet proposition.

One the one hand, this is what everyone had been fighting for - Bahr included. What was there to work toward, if not the collective freedom of the players that remained? They deserved it. But there was also an ache associated with that, something that Bahr couldn't put his finger on. Like an adventure being cut short, far sooner than he had expected. Certainly, Aincrad was a source of countless miseries for him. But there was also good that mirrored the bad, and growth than had been born of it.

But he had a duty. Now wasn't the time to hesitate. He had to put whatever quandary he was dealing with aside and do what was best for his peers.

So he showed up, right outside the Town of Beginnings where the other players had started to gather. His brows furrowed with concern as his eyes perused the players that inhabited the space, many seeming lower on the level bracket. Many faces he did not recognize. Definitely not Frontliners - so what were they doing here? At an event that supposedly offered freedom from Aincrad? There was virtually no chance the event would be easy. So why were they there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freedom... they highly doubted it but neither could ignore any leads despite the overwhelming odds that this was a blatant trap or rouse. So Ariel alongside @Assassin, Dracul and his two assistants arrived at the meeting place a little before time. A crowd was already forming in front of them: "Look at all of them wasting their time!" came a sour comment from their resident 'white' knight. "We need to investigate even in the possibility of you are right. Simply put it, it's an offer we can't refuse." replied Claudia, earning a firm nod from her brother besides her who was a fan of old mafia movies. 
"Umu!" added the blonde. "There are bound to be some good rewards even if not what they advertised. I'm also curious who will these three kings be. What do you think, Sin-chan?" she asked the girl in front of them that went to greet someone she knew. Ariel's hand trailed through the air as she was making final checks on her gear.

Spoiler

Stats:

  • 1,490 HP (73 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 146 Energy (73 x2)
  • 59 Mitigation (25 +54[armor] +20[meal])
  • +7(8) BD (1[AA] +1[precision] +1[weapon] +2[trinket] +2[snack] +1[Keen])
  • +1 Evasion (1[Sprint & Acrobatics])
  • 24 Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity] +2[meal] +3[drink])
  • +4 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) add fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +48 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • +44 HP Battle Healing (While in combat, recover 3% per rank of your maximum HP (rounded down) at the beginning of your turn.)
  • +5 LD +3 LD more when searching for sub-dungeons: 15 posts CD and labyrinths3 posts CD)
  • Absolute Accuracy (Attack rolls of 1 no longer automatically miss. Gain +1 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to trigger a critical hit.)
  • Keen (After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this)
  • Recovery (Regain (1 per slot * Tier) additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+.)
  • Toxic Venom (Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 24 unmitigatable poison damage on each enemy turn for 3 turns. Effect lasts for one thread. Poison damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.)

Skills: Pic at 510x450 Downscaled to 385, right side alignment

  Equipment: e7924abcb05848b097ae370b23b509e4.png

≪Shi’s Talon# 134787≫ ≪Leonidas' Strength#151568≫ ≪Gold Leaf Branch Hairpin# 151884≫ 
T2: Absolute Accuracy | Keen | Fallen T3: Holy Blessing | Holy Blessing | Mitigation | Mitigation T1: Accuracy | Accuracy | Recovery
A long two handed assault spear made of polished maple. Its tip is a brilliant golden colour and is surrounded by tufts of white feathers.
A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
A hairpin fashioned in the shape of a leaf branch, coated in gold. Parts of the branches have tiny pearls tacked onto their ends. Very shiny and delicate, handle with care.

  Inventory:  

  • ≪Basic Teleport [Crystal]≫
  • ≪Codex Shake#86849 [Drink]≫: +3 LD
  • Spoiler
    ≪Solo Perception#151722≫ ≪Keen Eye#151723≫ ≪Firm Resolve# 134713-5≫
    T1: Accuracy | Accuracy | Evasion T1: Accuracy | Accuracy | Keen T3: Recovery | Recovery | Accuracy
    An obsidian earring with silver linings in a X cross, that is said to increase one's eyesight.
    A obsidian ring with thin parallel silver linings, that is said to increase one's eyesight.
    A pair of crimson red earrings that slightly glow when the recovery enchantment procs.

     

  Buffs:

  • +3 Damage: ≪Liquor of Light#151936 [Drink]≫
  • +2 Damage/ -10 Mitigation: ≪Brew#76531 [Meal]≫ 
  • +2 Accuracy: ≪Udon Bowl with Veggies#151900 [Snack]≫
  • Toxic Venom [24/3]: ≪Viperion#148767 [Salve]≫
Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in minority here so I raise my hands in surrender and shrug while shaking my head. Seeing how my crimson haired maid suddenly turned into a mob boss and join forces with the lioness it was the only viable option. I peer at the blonde that seemed to be undertaking major preparations for this event while I... pretty much had everything on ready. With the moral support of my logistic team. Even so, I open my menu and make sure the little I have is at its place. " It's not much but you can't call me unprepared." I added out loud with a mocking tone. "As long as we have the teleport crystals it's more than enough!" chimed in Darius, my brunette assistant, while brandishing his own crystal. I look around and see Ariel and Claudia nod in unison, to which I reply with a nod of my own.

Spoiler

 ✠ Level: 10  ❤ Health: 275  ✽ Energy: 20
 ⚔ Damage: 8  ♜ Mitigation: 27  ☣ Thorns: 28 

 ✿ Equipped Items:

Spoiler

≪Blue Rose#58993≫
T1: Damage | Damage | Damage
An elegant two handed straight sword with a bluish blade and a rose placed on top to the side of the hilt. (pic.)

≪Azure Chevalier Armor#58994≫
T1: Mitigation | Thorns | Thorns
An elegant bluish heavy armor set with rose motif and a cape. (pic.)

≪Rose Shirt#32879≫
T1: Mitigation | Mitigation
A simple light armor item that has the form of a white shirt, its accompanied by a red tie with a blue rose near the end. In front of the left breast pocket it has a crowned logo imprint.

 ☑ Battle ready:

Spoiler

≪Teleportation Crystal≫
Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

≪Memory Fragment#134713-1≫
T1: Recovery | Recovery | Taunt
A thin bracelet with a blue crystal as its centerpiece. It lightly glows when any of its enchantments proc.

 ✚ Buffs:

  • +75 HP≪Field Ration+1≫
  • +10 Thorns: ≪Immolation Potion≫
  • +1 Damage: Potion of Sharp dragon-fang#63453 [Potion]

 » Skills: Two Handed Straight Sword I: +3 Damage

 

Edited by Dracul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all things, An couldn’t believe she was running late!

“’Scuse me, ‘scuse me…” chanted the merchant under her breath as she shouldered her way through the Starting City’s cramped main streets. A pair of trinkets which she’d snatched from NIGHT’s conveniently open but deserted shop was clutched tightly in her hands, and by her ruffled hair, it was evident the girl had somehow fallen asleep amid the excitement. Who knew she would also fail at getting her front row tickets to the end of the world? Without really looking where she was going, An drank down the only pair of buffs she had in her inventory (just in case), and stumbled over a low stack of crates – sending their contents scattering across the concrete.

“Aaah!! Pardon!” 

An apologized. To the crates.

(ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)

Dirty looks everywhere. Oops. Feeling her face turn red, she ducked into an alley – where she thought she glimpsed a familiar figure and a taller one hunched over it. “Hey! Mish!!” They weren’t close, but An still ran a little faster to catch up to the Starbucks girl. “Hey, wait up!”

They’d disappeared into another crowd by the time she reached the end of the narrow street.

An’s shoulders slumped. “Aww…”

Alone, in a crowd full of strangers. She thought of Leah, Arabelle, NIGHT, the Starbucks girl – and she couldn’t really bring herself to message any of them. This wasn’t how she’d expected to see the end of Aincrad. Maybe, she’d thought, there would be a little more fanfare for her, or she’d be a member of the clearing group herself. Maybe, it wouldn’t have ended so suddenly that she was left with the aching sense that she’d wasted her entire time.

I-it’s good that everyone might be escaping the castle today though–! 

By that point, the flamboyant player had already reached the edge of the safe zone where she would remain until the action started. She slipped the precious trinkets into her pocket, slapping her cheeks softly, and psyched herself up. If this was really the end of everyone’s pain and suffering, An would meet it with nothing less than a hopeful heart. 

 

   circle-cropped_1-resized.png

 Andromeda (LEVEL 14: 34 SP)
  | 330/330 HP | 28/28 EN | 7 DMG
  | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 Blight | Burn
  | Keen | 2 Recovery | Antioxidants

Spoiler

Jack's Corrupted Legacy
T1 Demonic Rapier -- Cursed | [x2] Blight | Burn

[reference] "...and they shall cast them into the furnace of fire, where there was weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth." A malicious, unstable weapon hidden beneath a plain semblance. Patterns of vines and fleur-de-lis are etched onto its black swept hilt and its blade is 38 in. long. It takes on a crimson red aura when a Sword Art is activated. At random, unpredictable occurrences, the weapon will burst into flames - sometimes red, sometimes a darker hue, and sometimes a pitch black in color - and inflict a strong damage-over-time effect on its enemy. | []

Eye of Horus Enamel Pin
T1 Perfect Trinket -- [x3] Accuracy
While most enamel pins are golden, this one's has been painted in black. A circular and triangular base have been overlaid on each other, encapsulating the Eye of Horus within. The markings where the Egyptian pattern stands out are laced with gold. | 
[]

White Silk Wrist Cuff
T1 Perfect Trinket -- [x2] Recovery | Keen
A simple band of white silk that goes across one's wrist. Unobtrusive and comfortable. |  [
]


[battle-ready inventory:]

Spoiler

[x3] Starter Healing Potions 
Heals 50 HP.

Teleportation Crystal 
Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify. | 
[]

[buffs:]

Spoiler

Tier One Damage Potion of Uncommon quality
+1 DMG.

| []

Tier One Over-Health Potion of Special quality
+50 to maximum HP for remainder of thread.

| []

Blue Cow
T1 Rare Feast --[x2] Accuracy

A Bottle of Cooking Oil
T1 Rare Feast -- [x2] Evade

Tom
T1 Rare Feast -- [x2] Protein

Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set
T1 Perfect Feast -- Antioxidants

[skills:]

Spoiler

[used sp: 23 | unused sp: 11]

01. Rapier -- Rank 3

[sword arts:]

Spoiler

[r1:]

  • [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target.

[r2:]

  • [x3] Accel Stab - (3 Energy) - A chain of three nimble thrusts aimed at the target's torso.
  • [x4] Quadruple Pain - (4 Energy) - Four thrusts are made, each aimed at the limbs of the opponent.

[r3:]

  • [x5] Neutron - (5 Energy) - A single high-powered thrust, that pierces the opponents body.
  • [x6] Crucifixion - (6 Energy) - A six-hit thrusting sword art that traces the pattern of a cross into the target.
  • [x5 MA Stun] Twilight Resurrection - (8 Energy) - Four high-speed thrusts, followed by striking the opponent in the head with the back of the fist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"This has to be a ruse."

Cordelia looked around. For an event that proclaimed freedom, there sure are a lot of lower leveled players. She sighed. What was Kayaba thinking when he released this event? It couldn't be an April Fool's joke, that had been more than a month ago. Was he playing a sick joke? A death trap? Was he that kind of person? The girl rubbed the back of her neck, unsure of what to think at this point. 

She shrugged. Well, there had to be something at least. Kayaba could do anything, but she was sure that he wouldn't just gather all of these players in one place for nothing... pretty sure that was the case anyway. Maybe he was tired of all of this bull[doo-doo] and was finally ready to just... let them go? She cursed under her breath. The man was more complicated than a ten-thousand pieced puzzle, it'd be best to keep her head clean before this fight. The last thing she wanted was to be lost in thought in the middle of a fight that could potentially grant her her freedom. 

Spoiler

[STATS:]

LVL: 56 | HP: 1140/1140 | EN: 112/112 | 19 DMG | 25 MIT | 5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | PHSE | 12 HLY | ABS. ACC

[INVENTORY:]

☆ T3 Katana | Onimaru: PHSE, 12 HLY, ABS. ACC
☆ T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM
☆ T2 Jewelry | Empress' Kanzashi: +3 ACC, +1 EVA

[BATTLE READY:]

☆ [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

[CONSUMED:]

[SKILLS:]

Non-combat:

Passive:

☆ R3 Fighter Familiar Skill: +9 DMG
☆ R3 Hiding Skills: +3 Stealth Rating
☆ R5 Light Armor Skill: 25 MIT
  > Athletics: +1 Base DMG, +20 HP
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]

Combat:

☆ R5 Battle Healing

Weapon Skills:
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
  > Ferocity: +1 DMG
  > Precision: +1 ACC
  > R3 Finesse: -3 EN to all SAs

[BUFFS:]

☆ RELAXED: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts
☆ ADVANCED TRAINING: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.
☆ TASTY: Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast.
☆ HARD-WORKING: +2 EXP per crafting attempt, +1 crafting attempt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elora sat there with her hands clasped tightly in front of her mouth, eyes focused forward toward the opposite wall of her small room at The Humming Bard Inn. If she was in the real world right now, gloves would be too warm to wear over her hands, which would likely be covered in sweat. Still, this reality didn't stop her knees from trembling.

She'd say that the message had caught her off guard, but reading it had hardly interrupted the long stretch of time she spent laying in her bed and thinking about what to do with herself. As the following week went by, Elora had contemplated whether or not this seemingly grandiose encounter was meant for her. She did care about freedom from Aincrad, but it's not like caring was the same as taking action. And what was there she could even do to make a difference in this case? Show up to the battle as weak as she was? Jesus, I don't know. Maybe I could run supplies to different players who need them or something? She had thought to herself, sighing and slumping forward to plant her face inside of her hands. 

Elora's emotions felt like a pendulum that was swinging between disassociation and a call to action. Today, it had landed somewhere in the middle. Her doubts and her ambitions were all in her grasp, and now, it was time to make a decision. 

"F*ck, I'm tired of sitting here doing absolutely nothing." She stood up and walked over to the door, grabbing her spear and yanking open the door to the hallway. Besides...you don't want to feel left out anymore...you've been on your own for so long here. It's time to start doing something about it.

Teleporting to the location of the battle, Elora immediately felt overwhelmed by the crowd of participants. She stood in place, holding her spear close to her, almost like it was a stuffed animal or a possession providing emotional security. With stiff posture and legs pressed together, she gulped and continued to console herself. You can do this. Players were handing out items and status boosters left and right. Elora thanked the man who gifted her a set before proceeding to consume them in preparation for the battle.

 

Spoiler

LEVEL -

HP - 20 

EN -

DMG - 8

ACC - 3

 

SKILLS

Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat:

Weapon Skills: 2H Assault Spear R1 (+3 base damage)

     Blast (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

     Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

 

INVENTORY

Weapons: [Equipped] 2H Assault Spear (Rare)

   Damage - Gain +(1 * Tier) base damage per slot

   Accuracy - Gain +(1 per slot) to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit

Equipment: "Selective Deflection" (Vanity Armor) 

Items: Starter Set B "DPS Package": x3 Healing Potions (heals 50 HP), 10 Tier 1 Materials 

 

Spoiler

Immolation (T1/10 Unmitigated 6-8) [9/13]

Field Ration (T1/+30 Max HP) [4/13]

Antidote 3 Negates up to 3 turns of a DoT [5/34]

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [6/6] [2/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [6/6] [5/6] [0/6]

x2 Four Course Meal: Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC Feast] [] [0/6]

Titan's Strength [6/22] [T1 +3 Damage Potion] [8/22]

 

Mit 10 | Antioxidant | EVA +2 | ACC +2 | Damage +2 max 30 Hp

Consumed Immolation (T1/10 Unmitigated 6-8)

Field Ration (T1/+30 Max HP)

Antidote 3 Negates up to 3 turns of a DoT Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast]

Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC]

Titan's Strength [T1 +3 Damage Potion]

 

Edited by Elora

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were a lot of players, it was obvious and he shouldn't be surprised. Crozeph kept his distance from the crowd and began to eat his food that he bought from Yuki. "Is this even a legit message?" he thought as he continued to eat everything as fast as he can. The thought of having a way to escape the world was enough to convince players to gather just a few miles outside of the settlement. Crozeph drank water and quickly made his way to the meeting place.

There were players that he didn't know and some familiar faces but his first objective was to find the members of Jacob's Ladder, he looked but can't seem to find anyone that looked familiar to him. He then gave up on looking after feeling a slight pain on his neck "they'll pop out once this some kind of event begins, I do have my suspicions so I have to make sure that I can guard myself and help others" he thought as he began to make his way towards the box that one guy in red placed "if he's handing these out for free, might as well grab what I can" he thought as he began picking up some healing and debuff items.

It took him a few minutes and now he's settled in on what he can do. He checked his equipment and pretty sure that everything is in place within hi stats, "all set now I'm gonna have to get into positi..." he suddenly saw a color familiar to him. a girl with pink hair "Yuki!" he exclaimed as he began walking towards her. Crozeph stood beside her and started pinching her cheek "I had a feeling you'd be here!" he said before moving back raising his hands "I didn't mean to! I was just happy to see you here" he told her. "I should introduce her to some of my friends if I ever find them here also" he thought as he stood still "ever wonder if it's not an out of season April Fools joke?" he asked again.

journal.jpg.dd908019a2fd2a253791f9168e2f3a14.jpg

 Crozeph [Level 32]
  | HP: 640 (+105)/640 | EN: 64/64
  | ACC: 2 (+2) | DMG: 12 (+3) | EVA: 1 | MIT: 44 (+30)
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | 

 

Items/buffs consumed:

  • Field rations I [+75 max Hp]
  • Udon Bowl [+2 ACC]
  • Fiery Dragon Roll [+30 MIT]
  • Liquor Of Light  [+3 damage]
  • Paladin's Ration [+30 max health]
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

  • Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +1
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

    -- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

    -- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

  • x1 Liquor of Light consumed replaced with <<x10 Mass Heals crystals target tier*30>> from Raidou
  • x1 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT] consumed replaced with <<x3 Incarceration>> from Shiina
  • x1 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC consumed 
  • Field Ration I [+75 max HP] consumed
  • Paladin's Ration [+30 max HP] consumed
  • teleportation crystal

Skills

  Hide contents

Mod Count: 1/5

  1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 2/5 
    > 
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 2/5
  6. Extended Weight Limit | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

  • Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 2/3

Misc. Buffs

  Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

 

Edited by Crozeph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"This is a trap, isn't it?" 

Lessa eased up alongside Bahr, her face as hard as the stone wall that protected the city. Beside her, Riker dutifully dropped onto his haunches, then gazed at the chaos that surrounded them. Even the wolf seemed more reserved than usual, his amber eyes sharp, his tail un-wagging. It was entirely possible that the familiar was picking up on his partner's energy. Or, perhaps even he could recognize a bad situation when it presented itself.

The blonde shifted, gazing up at the man's face. Unlike herself, Bahr wasn't a particularly expressive man to begin with. But the harsh concern on his handsome face told her all she needed to know. He felt it too - the unease, the uncertainty, the wrongness of the whole thing. She spread her arms, motioning to crowd as dozens of players readied themselves for battle. "I mean, how can it not be?" she continued. "An express ticket out of here when we've only cleared a quarter of the floors? That can't be right at all."

Yet who was she to convince these people to leave? It wasn't her place to rob these people of their hope, to demand that they give up on what might be freedom. Though she remained skeptical, the smiles worn by many players suggested they had faith. Maybe I'm just a jaded stick-in-the-mud.

"We just need to be careful."

Spoiler

 Basics
Level: 50
Health: 1045
Energy: 100
DMG: 22
MIT: 116
ACC: 3
THNS: 54
HM: 3

  Skills/Mods   
R5 2HSS
R5 Heavy Armor
Howl
R3 MIT Familiar
Survival
Precision
Ferocity
Athletics
Fishing

Equipment
Arcturus (DMG/DMG/DMG)
Neutron Star Necklace (ACC/ACC/REC)
Galaxy Armor (THRN/THRN/HM)

Inventory
Transportation Crystal
Liquor of Light [+3 DMG] - Consumed

Housing Buffs
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first
two expenditures of each combat.

Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen
by (5 * Tier 
HP) and decreases full energy regen
to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT
damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT
each turn by 20% (rounded down).

Col Stash+5% bonus col from monster
kills and treasure chests.

Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating,
  Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread.
Can be applied after a roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Stats
Level: 4
HP80
EN: 8
DMG: 4
ACC: 1
EVA: 1
KEEN 1
SAVVY 1



Skills
- One-Handed Curved Sword (Rank 1)
>>> +1 DMG

Equipment
- [E] Crescent Elegy (T1 Rare Curved Sword)
>>> +2 DMG

- [E] Red Coat of the Traveler (T1 Rare Light Armor)
>>> Savvy 1
>>> +1 EVA


- [E] Aeolus Wind Charm (T1 Rare Trinket)
>>> Keen 1
>>> +1 ACC


Battle-Ready Inventory

- (3) Starter Healing Potions
>>> Heals 50 HP

"The hell's this?" Jackpot mused as he came upon the scene. "I know it was a server wide announcement, but I honestly didn't expect so many noobs to show up. What gives?"

His partner, Dederick, remained silent, but nonetheless appeared as broodish and annoyed with his unlikely companion as usual.

"Yeah, that's fine. Don't answer. Just keeping pouting. That'll solve everything."

As they meandered through the pockets of parties, waded through the seas of ever shuffling players, past the stalls and tables that had been set up by merchants and crafters to capitalize on the traffic, something occurred to Jackpot. "Either only a small percentage of people could - or chose to - make it, or... there's not that many people left in Aincrad." Either way, it settled a deep pit into his stomach. "If this really is the final showdown, we're totally f*cked."

More silence from Dederick.

"Eh, you're probably right," Jackpot responded in a nonchalant, half mocking tone. "We were f*cked the moment we got trapped in here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Stats
Level:
 6
HP: 120
EN: 12
DMG: 4
MIT: 32

THORNS: 18
Regen 1

Skills
- One-Handed Straight Sword (Rank 1)
>>> +1 DMG

- Block (Rank 1)
>>> +5 MIT

Equipment
- Stormcaller (T1 Perfect One-Handed Straight Sword)
>>> +2 DMG
>>> Paralyze 1

- Tarn Mirror (T1 Perfect Shield)
>>> +9 MIT
>>> +18 Thorns


- Battleplate of Deaf Honor (T1 Perfect Heavy Armor)
>>> +18 MIT
>>> Regen 1


Battle-Ready Inventory
- Healing Rub - Restores 40 HP
- (3) Starter Healing Potions - Restores 50 HP

We are the "noobs," was all Dederick could think to himself as Jackpot yammered on about how many low leveled players had shown up to what should have been surmised as a high level event. If there truly was something that could let the denizens of Aincrad out after only having cleared a quarter of the floors, it was likely so terrifying that the majority of the players here would either be forced to scurry away, or perish trying. There was probably a good chance that even the veterans may perish. But as a knight, he had sworn an oath to serve the populace of this floating hell - retreat was not an option.

What really annoyed him, though, was that there was another person there who looked exactly like him. Same hair color, same hair style, same face shape, same eyes, same taste in armor. It was chilling. Had they allowed Geminis to take part in the quest?

"No," Dederick finally responded. "We were screwed the moment you trapped us here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
MISERY
Level: 7
HP: 140
Energy: 14
DMG: 1
MIT: 27
Thorns: 18
Bleed 2
Regen 2


EQUIPMENT
Ordmordeo
Tier One; Rare Two-Handed Battle Axe
An amalgamation of mismatched bones held stiffly together by an unseen but foreboding force. They have taken the shape of a scythe.
Bleed | Bleed

Blood Veil
Tier One; Perfect Heavy Armor
Only a Grandmaster of the craft is capable of producing work such as this. Rather than typical plates of metal, it is thick iron content that whirls within the strange liquid concoction that masks the wearer that provides protection, as well as a bite against those foolish enough to attack them.
MIT | MIT | Thorns

Unsettling Mask
Tier One; Perfect Heavy Armor
The mask is basic and featureless, with only three small holes dotting its smooth surface. Two allow the wearer to see, while the third modulates their voice into a sinister cacophony.
Thorns | Regen | Regen

SKILLS

Hiding; Rank Two
Blend into your surroundings, making it harder for monsters and other players to sense your presence and detect you.
+2 Stealth rating


Familiar Mastery: Protector; Rank One
Your familiar helps defend you from enemy attacks.
+9 MIT

 

Look at these fools. They have no idea the chaos they've wrought by gathering like this.

MISERY stood at the peripherals of the crowd, atop a hill shaded by a particularly comfortable oak. Not that he partook in such trivial pleasantries, of course. He was merely here to witness whatever hell Cardinal had decided to put her constituents through this time. 

Like fish in a barrel. Were I better equipped, I'd put them all out there misery myself.

The shade and isolated locale made it quite easy for MISERY to spectate the ordeal unnoticed. He likely wouldn't even participate in the event - rather, study the proclivities of his collective nemesis. Try to discern what made them tick. Figure out which strings to pull, and on whom, when the opportunity presented itself.

They really think they're above consequences.

There were faces he recognized. Many more that he didn't. This event had made it very easy to find new puppets. He only hoped he would have the utility to move them in the way he saw fit.

But to even get that far, he would need to see what they were made of. So in accordance, he slipped into stealth, his frame melting until he was little more than a puddle of amorphous ooze that crawled along and through the grass toward a crowd that was none the wiser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smiling at the presence of all that had shown up to the possible freedom event, the knight nodded his head “This is great to see! So many souls gathered here today!”. He stomped twice with his banner’s butt into the ground and exclaimed loudly “I have few charges left, but I will use one today, I feel like it will be much needed, since a charge not spent when we reach outside will be a charge wasted!”. He glanced over the view of everyone that had gathered and smiled “Mari, Bahr, Oscar! I call upon thee as Macr- … no, Giang! I hereby grant you a boon that I would’ve saved for another dire event, but this seems fit for us today!” he called out to three of the ones that he deemed more than fit for this boon.

As Macradon stomped the banner one last time, the red banner began to flow with bright light, tendrils of light scattered from the banner to Mari, Bahr, Oscar, and Macradon. The strength of the warriors was slightly amplified by the banner “Now let us all stand, this standard will show us the way forward, to our exit from this place we call a digital prison!” he called out to everyone in front of the 1st floor’s main settlement.

< Banner of Command charge consumed >
< +1 Base Damage to Macradon >
< +1 Base damage to @Mari >
< +1 Base Damage to @Bahr >
< +1 Base Damage to @Oscar >

< Macradon > 1985/1985 HP | 26 DMG | 107 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 6 REC | 36(21) FRT | 6 FRZ | 198 VMP | 99 BH | 24 PSN | SAFEGUARD  | 189/189 NRG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Warren
Level 3
HP 60
EN 6
DMG 6
ACC 2
MIT 18
Keen
Bleed

Battle Ready Inventory
Healing Potion(3) - Restore 50 HP
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Equipment
Claymore of the Sands - T1 Perfect 2HSS [2 DMG, 1 BLD]
Vanguard’s Armor - T1 Rare HA [18 MIT]
Lucky Banana - T1 Perfect Trinket [2 ACC, 1 KEEN]

Skills
Rank 1 THSS Mastery

Housing Skills
RELAXED: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts
ADVANCED TRAINING: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.
 

Warren got the message, same as anyone else. But, unlike everyone else, Warren didn't put much stock in it being a real thing. Probably just some event that Cardinal wanted to drum up attention for. Regardless, Warren showed up anyway. Why? Because this many people around created the perfect opportunity to drum up some business for his show. There he was, clad in his armor and claymore, handing out flyers to all the players patiently awaiting the arrival of these so-called Kings. He really didn't expect anything to actually show up, so he didn't take the time to consume any buffs of any sort. Instead, he just handed out his flyers and navigated through the crowd as best he could. Towering over the rest of the people was Oscar in all of his giant glory. Honestly, Warren didn't feel like conversation at this point so he stayed well away. He wasn't going to be opening that can of worms today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freedom from the game, or a new tyranny?

Krysta didn't know what it could be or what it could mean, but this never meant she wouldn't take a chance! Preparations did not seem to go as planned, so hopefully there were some thoughtful players over at the specified meeting place, outside the Town of Beginnings. Krysta now had a full set of tier two gear...while it fit her style, she was unsure about it at first... especially with the vanity item she'd received from turning in a material to an artisan who Vigilon knew. She pulled said item out of her inventory to look at it. It was a silver circlet, adorned with two amethysts and three aquamarines. She remembered Vigilon's remark about it... 

"I think it would look great on you. I'm not just saying that because I love you though, I really do think it would compliment your appearance, even match your new set of gear!"

All this time, she was worried about how others saw her, thinking what several others had claimed to be used in a discouraging manner....but this time she would have confidence. To wear this circlet into battle is but a step for her, should she choose to take it. "...Perhaps he is right. Besides...it's time I stopped worrying about what some have called me." She would equip the circlet, and continue heading over to the meeting place. Her small ruby red feathered dragon, Yolviinsil, seemed to have a concerned expression. "We can teleport away to safety, if we must. We must not fear, and face this tyranny head on." Krysta reassured. "We can do this, especially together."

 

Upon arrival, there were many players around the area. From taking a quick look around, she became concerned. Did few among all of Aincrad believe this was truly a fight for their freedom, whether from this game or a newfound enemy, or were they simply late, or even scared? There were many people, yes, but she anticipated an entire army. Apparently this was not the case. Nevertheless, she would spot a table with all sorts of consumables for players to make use of. Surely, everyone would need them. She herself needed some. After having some of the consumables that were laid out, she would look to the distance, wondering what would come to challenge Aincrad...

 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  27
HP:  540
EN:  54
DMG:  12(OHR Rank 5[+5], Yolviinsil[+6])

ACC: 1(Nightshade)

Paralysis: Activates on natural BD rolls of 9-10(Nightshade)

T2 Bleed: Activates on natural BD rolls of 9-10(Nightshade)

Mitigation: 54(Lumino Regalia, Lux Regalia)

Thorns: 36 Damage on successful enemy attack rolls of 6-8(Lux Regalia)

Recovery: Recovers an additional 2 EN on Natural CD rolls of 6-12(Lumino Regalia)

 

Equipment:

[T2]Nightshade(Rapier: ACC, PAR, BLD)[Equipped]

[T2]Lumino Regalia(Light Armor: 2 MIT, 1 REC)[Equipped]

[T2]Lux Regalia(Shield: 1 MIT, 2 Thorns)[Equipped]

 

Battle Ready Items:

Teleport Crystal x1

 

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 5

First Aid Rank 2

Meditation[Unskilled, cannot be used]

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 3

 

Mods: None

 

Items Consumed:

Spoiler

Immolation +1 (T2/20 Unmitigated 6-8) [1/2]

Field Ration +1 (T2/+75 Max HP) [1/3]

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [6/6] [2/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [6/6] [3/6] [0/6]

2*Four Course Meal: Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC Feast] [4/6] [0/6]

Titan's Strength [8/22]

 

Changes Caused by consumables:

HP: 540->615

Thorns/Immolation: 36->56

Antioxidants: Now active.

EVA: 0->2

ACC: 1->3

Base DMG: 12->15

 

Edited by Krysta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freedom? Too good to be true.

This was probably just another Event boss. He'd probably need a Teleport Crystal, just to be safe. Was this a trap? Maybe, but a Teleport Crystal might just save the day. "A new challenger approaches..." He both guessed and quoted as he opened the door. Time to figure out what kind of mystery threat this was. He would Gesture for Veriost, his small white frost dragon, to come with him.

He strode through the town of beginnings with a solemn expression on his face. This couldn't possibly be the day....but he doubted it was a trap, either. "Guess I'm really doing this...why am I doing this, anyway? Is it even in my tier level?" He asked himself.

He would arrive at the scene, where many were gathering. He saw Krysta wearing her new set of gear. It looked lovely on her...and she was wearing the circlet. Vigilon smiled, knowing that his guess was right on the money...that his girlfriend would wear whatever she chose to confidently, no matter how others saw her. "I knew it would look great on you, Jewel." He remarked as he walked up to her. "I don't know what we're up against, and I'm actually kind of worried... But we can get through this together...even if it means using Teleport Crystals after dealing like, ten damage each." He would then notice the table of battle preparation provisions. "I, I gotta get to those before it's too late." From there, he would head right over to the table and start stuffing himself with helpful consumables.

 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  34
HP:  680
EN:  78(Base[68], Energist[10])

Damage: 14(Martial Arts Rank 5[+7], Veriost[+6])[Base DMG is 15 when using Sword Arts]

MIT: 18(Swift Endurance)

ACC: 1(Karri's Fang)

EVA: 1(Swift Endurance)

REC: 3(Swift Endurance[+2], Karri's Fang[+1])

 

Equipment:

[T2]Juggernaut's Rebuttal(1 Taunt, 1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T2]Swift Endurance(1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)[Equipped]

[T1]Karri's Fang(1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)[Equipped]

 

Battle Ready Inventory:

Teleport Crystal x2

 

Skills:

Energist

Gatherer

Martial Arts Rank 5

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Meditation

 

Mods:

Ferocity(+1 base DMG when using Sword Arts)

 

Items Consumed:

Spoiler

Immolation +1 (T2/20 Unmitigated 6-8) [2/2]

Field Ration +1 (T2/+75 Max HP) [2/3]

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [6/6] [3/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [6/6] [4/6] [0/6]

2*Four Course Meal: Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC Feast] [5/6] [0/6]

Titan's Strength [9/22]

 

Changes:

HP: 680->755

Immolation: 0->20

Antioxidants: Now Active.

ACC: 1->3

EVA: 1->3

Base DMG: 14->17

 

Edited by Vigilon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was definitely something to be scared of. She had no idea if this was truth or a ruse. She probably wasn't even a high enough level to fight for her freedom!

But was this really what she would rather do? To be stuck here, doing nothing, completely out of fear? She could fight now, at least...she had to do Something! 

"You can do this, Libra, You can do this Libra, you can do this... I-...I- can do this...I can do this..." She muttered under her breath as she made her way to the now undeniably dangerous gate of the settlement that had been her safety for all this time... "...I can't do this." She blurted out, suddenly stopping at the gate. Her legs were quivering, she didn't know what to expect. Her whole body trembling, she slowly began to step outside of the safe zone. "It's now or never, I guess..." She thought, still clearly afraid of potentially dying to who knows what.

She would arrive to see players of all kinds, and, possibly, many levels high and low. This reassured her slightly. She would head over to the tables where some thoughtful players had laid out provisions for the coming fight, and would take what she needed. However, once she had brought down the last of the consumables she took, she realized she was missing something crucial.

A Teleport Crystal.

Her eyes widened, fear almost overtook her again.

"Umm.....Anyone?" She called out. "Somebody? Anybody? Is there anyone here who can spare a Teleport Crystal?"

 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 4

Max HP: 80

Max EN: 8

Base DMG: 5(Sticky Ricky[+3], Martial Arts Rank 1[+1])

 

Equipment:

[T1]Gloves of the Astral Storm(1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)

[T1]Sticky Ricky(3 DMG)[Equipped]

[T1]Alkarina's Resolve(2 EVA, 1 REC)[Equipped]

 

Battle Ready Inventory:

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

 

Skills:

First Aid Rank 1

Martial Arts Rank 1

 

Items Consumed:

Spoiler

Immolation (T1/10 Unmitigated 6-8)

Field Ration (T1/+30 Max HP)

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [6/6] [4/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [6/6] [5/6] [0/6]

2*Four Course Meal: Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC Feast] [6/6] [0/6]

Titan's Strength [10/22]

 

Changes:

Max HP: 80->110

Immolation: 0->10

Antioxidants: Now Active.

EVA: 2->4

ACC: 0->2

Base DMG: 5->8

 

Edited by Astralin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You're not going. I'm not risking it." Dazia said to Yinangi, firmly.

"Come on! We'll only be 'scouting it' like you said! It can't possibly be that bad!" Yinangi would say defiantly.

"No. I said no, and I mean no! You're not coming with me. I'm not bringing you to what is most likely an obvious trap, I don't want to risk seeing you die!" Dazia snapped. She took a deep breath. "just...take this teleport crystal, and don't get any ideas." She stated, placing a teleport Crystal in the girl's hand, not knowing it was her only one, and swiftly left the room. Yinangi would be a bit shocked at first...but despite Dazia's warning, she got an idea anyway. "I know...I'll message people who Dazia knows! Players she's met! I can try spreading the word! If she thinks it's too dangerous to go alone, I'll send some potential allies her way in case she gets into some trouble...maybe even come along myself!" There was no telling of whether or not she would succeed at getting people to head over. For now, it would remain a mystery...

 

Dazia made her way through the town of beginnings, and exit the safe zone. She would see the players gathered. "They're actually falling for this...I wonder what's going to happen..." She thought. She would see that the players were taking some provisions to prepare for the fight, and Dazia got an idea. "Maybe if I take some of those myself, I should be ready for more than I can currently deal with. I can then head back here, analyze the situation, and if I can handle it, I'll jump in." A smirk formed on her face as she considered this. With that, she made for the provisions table, took the consumables she could make use of...but she wouldn't be out of range by the time the mystery enemy arrived...

 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  20
HP:  400
EN:  40
DMG:  7(Rapier Rank 4[+4], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

MIT: 24(Ombra del Corvo, Light Armor rank 1)

ACC: 2(Rapier of Wrath, Corvid's Eye)

EVA: 2(Ombra del Corvo, Corvid's Eye)

 

Items:

[T1]Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)[Equipped]

[T1]Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)[Equipped]

[T1]Corvid's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA)[Equipped]

 

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 4

Light Armor Rank 1(+5 Mitigation)

 

Items Consumed:

Spoiler

Immolation (T1/10 Unmitigated 6-8)

Field Ration (T1/+30 Max HP)

Four Course Meal: Egg Plant w/ Pancetta Set [T1 Antioxidant Feast] [6/6] [5/6] [0/6] [0/6]

<<A Bottle of Cooking Oil>> Set [T1 +2 EVA Feast] [6/6] [6/6] [0/6]

2*Four Course Meal: Omelette Set [T1 +2 ACC Feast] [6/6] [1/6]

Titan's Strength [11/22]

 

Changes:

HP: 400->430

Immolation: 0->10

Antioxidants: Now Active.

EVA: 2->4

ACC: 2->4

Base DMG: 7->10

 

Edited by Dazia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×